WalkMe™ pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website. Founded in 2011, WalkMe software is used by more than 2,000 companies globally, including over 30 percent of Fortune 500 companies.
Scalability of new customer onboarding. We were able to onboard customers much faster after deploying WalkMe, allowing CS to focus on renewal and expansion with existing customers.
WalkMe has a ton of functionality to allow you to create walk throughs and other types of dynamic user education. I love how easy it is to integrate outside content like videos, help desk articles, webpages, etc. with your custom walk throughs.
Probably my favorite thing about walk me is that Customer Success and UX can use the platform to implement super detailed user education without needing to involve engineering much at all. In my experience, user education often gets deprioritized next to new feature development and bug fixes, so things like in-app onboarding and tool tips only get built when there's a bit of extra capacity, and it rarely is able to keep up with the evolution of the product. With WalkMe, the teams focused on customer success and experience can quickly implement the changes they want without involving half the company.
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback on your WalkMe experience! We¿re glad to hear that our Digital Adoption Platform has helped scale your customer on-boarding efforts and beyond. It¿s also great to learn that WalkMe has enabled your Customer Success and UX teams to drive the value of your product to your customers. WalkMe is indeed a very robust platform, and for this matter we¿ve designed our Center of Excellence -- University, Community, and Playbooks -- to provide customers with a plethora of resources and templates to maximize the use of our platform and make it easy for our customers to customize content. We'll also continue to simplify our product in 2019. If you¿d like to learn me more about our Center of Excellence, or if you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] Thanks again!
We originally purchased WalkMe to use when onboarding new users. We soon discovered we could use it for dozens of other things. For example, we’ve used it to let users know “Hey, we’re aware of this bug,” to avoid a zillion support requests. We’ve used it to run surveys, highlight new features, everything. I can’t imagine working without WalkMe.
It’s amazingly versatile. Need to show users how to do something? Easy. Need to pop up messages about system status? You got it. Want to highlight a new feature? Done. Need to remind someone their fees are overdue? Done. You can do almost anything you can imagine with this system!!
Our only complaint is really our own fault. The system relies on static “tags” that our software doesn’t have. We have been totally able to work around it, though, using visible elements on the screen.
WalkMe is a pretty simple and creative tool to use to target your audience. It has benefited us in making it much easier to target our audience to download and use our services!
We have received great customer support, which has helped us every bit of the way.
WalkMe is definitely worth every cent with all of the feature reach functionality you receive!
WalkMe has a great resource management dashboard . Easy-to-use dashboard.
I can create customized walk-throughs for our customers to utilize to learn different tasks within the software.
Overall WalkMe is just a fun and easy product to use.
Connecting with my customers resources feels very rewarding, and is a HUGH Benefit for us.
It keeps us connected to our customers and meeting there needs.
Getting implemented was a bit tricky for us. It took longer than expected probably because our business and our process in general are a bit more difficult for others to grasp. You do need to have patience because you do need to build everything from scratch but once you are up and running that is when the fun begins. At least that was the case for us.
overall this experience has been well worth the price. We have added a lot of training material that continues to help our customers with learning the software and being updated on changes.
Recently they have added new features that make it easier to manage the walkthrus, etc.
The reporting used to do real time for shoutouts, etc. but now it takes 24 hours for it to kick in on the reporting analytics
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Clinton. It¿s wonderful to hear you have found our Digital Adoption Platform to be so useful for training your customers and helping them learn your software. We have some exciting updates within our tracking and analytics coming very soon... stay tuned and please don't hesitate to email the WalkMe Community at [email protected] with any questions or concerns. Thanks again, Clinton!
Easy setup, user friendly. WalkMe was used to enhance our client experience with our rather difficult to navigate user platform. It allows the user to select what they want to do and then be "walked-through" a step by step process to reach that goal.
We had to abandon WalkMe in favor of a live chat system as our platform changed so frequently, the navigation steps got outdated quickly and required constant review and reassessment.
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback on your WalkMe experience, Pete. It¿s great to hear that our platform was able to help your clients navigate your website and improve the client experience altogether. We are bummed to hear that the constant change was impacting scalability! We hope there¿s an opportunity to reevaluate in the future, as your product changes and we continue to evolve. Thank you for sharing.
Benefits for Customer Support Managers:
- Reduce incoming support requests
- Increase self-service & adoption
- Lower customer service costs
- Ensure customers have a simple, smooth and burden-free online experience
- Eliminate customer confusion on your website
- Reduce customer frustration of waiting for assistance
- Shorten the time it takes for support personnel to handle incoming requests
- Strengthen your company’s support reputation
Benefits for Training Professionals :
- Accelerate employee time to competence
- Improve training effectiveness
- Ensure a lasting impact on employee productivity
- Reduce (direct and indirect) training costs
- Enable employees to learn as they work
- Works perfectly as an onboarding tool in the move to new software
- Reduce help-desk requests
- Reduce employee errors / improve performance accuracy and efficiency
- Remove the need for employees to get slowed down focusing on the technical aspects of operating the software
-Ensure data validation and integrity
Benefits for Sales Management:
- Accelerate sales employee time to competence
- Remove the barriers of entry for employees to a new CRM system – cut the learning curve and lower switching costs
- Increase sales productivity
- Reduce CRM onboarding and training time and costs
- Simplify CRM usage
- Free your sales team having to focus on the technical aspects of operating CRM software
- Increase sales team productivity and reduce errors
Benefits for SaaS Providers:
-Drive product adoption and engagement
-Track and analyze obstacles to improve customer experience
-Increase free-to-paid conversions
- Reduce churn
- Easily highlight new features
- Lower acquisition costs
- Reduce training and customer service costs
- Easily onboard trial users and “be there” with existing customers
- Ensure customers have a simple, smooth and burden-free experience with your software
- Increase usability, and eliminate confusion and frustration
- Enable your customers to focus on what they want to do using your software, and not be confused on how to do them
- Empower customer to self-task successfully even through the most complex processes
- No need for tedious Q&A pages, instructional videos and tutorials
Benefits for UX Managers:
- Enable your users to focus on what they want to do on the site, and not be confused on how to do them
- Improve conversion rates
- Easily promote new and advanced features
- Increase user long-term value
- Reduce churn
- Provide a user experience that is simple, intuitive and personalized
- Increase user satisfaction, loyalty and productivity
Below are some frequently asked questions for WalkMe.
WalkMe offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Free, Open Source, Subscription
Free Trial: Available
WalkMe offers the following features:
WalkMe has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profit, Public Administrations, Small Business
WalkMe supports the following languages:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
WalkMe has the following pricing plans:
Free, Open Source, Subscription
We do not have any information about what devices WalkMe supports
WalkMe integrates with the following applications:
AlayaCare, CrunchTime, Toonimo
WalkMe offers the following support options:
FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials