Zoho CRM

4.2 (5,083)
CRM software that helps you sell smarter, better, faster.

(5,083)
4.0/5

5,083 reviews

Paul O.

• Customer Support Software

Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!

Reviewed on 2021-09-10

Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

Pros

I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

Cons

All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

Dynamics 365, HubSpot CRM and SAP Business One

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Streak was far too simplistic for our needs.

Streak

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Our needs were between Streak CRM that couldn't do everything we wanted and the well known brands like HubSpot. The pricing of HubSpot seemed like it would be good, until you add the components that you wanted, then it became ridiculously expensive. ZOHO CRM was the best value for money.
Avash K.

• Customer Support Software

Useful CRM that isn't very expensive.

Reviewed on 2021-06-20

Other than the fact that customer service took 6 days to get back - everything is good with Zoho CRM. There are plenty of features, third party integration, etc. The User Interface is pretty good and delivers important information at first glance. I think Zoho CRM is perfect for small businesses and startups.

Pros

The best thing about Zoho CRM is that it can be used from any device connected to the internet - it's simple but very useful. The features like recording meetings, emails, bot chat, etc make Zoho a very useful CRM. I am from a country where USD has a value of around 120 so many CRMs are too expensive to try but Zoho isn't very expensive. I also like Zoho's Sandbox feature which allows me to test custom build modules with ease. I also like the feature named Zia. Zia analyses and suggests the best time to follow up with a customer which I think is really great. Zoho also has pretty good third party integrations available. While I found customizing Zoho confusing, once we get around it - it can be customized to fit the needs of every business.

Cons

In the beginning, Zoho was very confusing for me. I had to do many customizations to start which takes some time and is also confusing. However, once we get around it - we can customize it to fit the needs of every business. Also, once I had some problems with Zoho and I reached Zoho support. They did help me solve the problem but it took them 6 days to get back to me.

John M.
  • Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

Zoho CRM is a solid CRM for SMB's / SME's!

Reviewed on 2021-01-27

Very good. I use it on several different businesses.

Pros

ZOHO CRM is a robust CRM system that is perfect for small firms needing 'big tools' for managing contacts / leads / quotes / and invoices.

I would highly recommend ZOHO CRM for any company looking to set up CRM for the first time. It isn't scary. It's very self explanatory. It has most of the bells and whistles that an Enterprise CRM suite would include.

Cons

There are idiosyncrasies in most of ZOHO's products - and ZOHO CRM is no different.
- Little quirks are what's most annoying, for example, when dealing with 'suspects' (earliest stage interactions with prospects), system data that is 'entered' (by the prospect) cannot be carried through a workflow to Quotes, Sales Orders, and Invoices. Bizarre! The net result is you end up bypassing the tools that prevent your desired workflow from working.

Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Salesforce was too complex for the simple CRM routines i required at that juncture.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Lower cost. Simpler product. Easier (and cheaper) to follow an upgrade path.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Great product for small business scaling up

Reviewed on 2020-06-18

My overall experience was very good. I was the head of sales who was implementing proper business practices (like conversation tracking) in the company. Zoho CRM was a great choice.

Pros

I loved the numeber of features I got for the money. At the same time, my biggest concern was integration with third party mailing service. Zoho handled it perfectly.

Cons

It was a bit pricy for a small business in Mid-Europe. Especially that we were just starting off, and did not need all the functions that came with the package we had to acquire to get the ones we needed.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The free, open-source CRM was clunky, lacked required features (which were hidden in the payed version) and for the money we would pay for Bitrix, we could get a better product: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

It did not have smooth integration with cloud service we used and we did not want to swich all of our infrastructure to MS.
David M.

Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support

Reviewed on 2020-02-11

We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

Pros

customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

Cons

At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

Freshdesk

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Because we start using Zoho CRM and someone from Zoho advised us that Zoho Desk may cover our IT Support needs and we decided to try it.

Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

To use just one Brand software that allow us to integrate another Zoho's products that we use.
Gwen E.

Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility

Reviewed on 2020-02-24

Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

Pros

This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the platform and can set up leads in the system. The transfer over to this CRM has been much easier than it would be on most platforms and our team members have are soon going to be utilizing email functions through this, as well. I’ve loves the overall experience of learning this platform and discovering how truly time saving it has been for everyone across the board! I would highly encourage the use of this CRM across almost all business platforms due to its customizable options!

Cons

We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.

Matthew F.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Great product for SMB companies

Reviewed on 2019-12-15

We are an SMB business to business company and this suits our needs very well. The CRM features allow for tracking customer data easily. It’s not as feature rich as Hubspot, but HubSpot is probably more appropriate for larger companies anyways.

Pros

The user interface is pretty easy to understand, there are good features, like web forms and workflow automations, and the price is not as high as other CRMs.

Cons

The support is not that great because they are not based in America. It’s acceptable, but sometimes they can’t understand what I’m really asking.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho has more sales-oriented features, like Activities and tasks, plus it let you create custom modules, which we wanted to use for tracking certain info throughout our sales process.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

The price was more reasonable for the features we needed.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Good value for money

Reviewed on 2019-11-08

It is an easy to use application that offers a good overview of open items, action items and things to do.

Pros

It is a layered product that you can use with ease, without flooding your screen with more information than you need to follow customer cases. If you want to drill down to more functionality, you can enter it without changing too many screens and wasting time back and forth.

Cons

It does not offer a direct integration with Zoho projects and the ability to create more layers of information in action items and assign project teams for client cases.
The registration process does not have an import function from emails or the web browser - something that could be very helpful when registering a lead from an email or the contact section of a web page.

Insightly and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Layered information that could be handled easily - Bitrix is too chaotic and you have to change many screens in order to complete an action.

Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Simpler and quicker to use and complete tasks
Aliz G.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

• Customer Support Software

Much more than a sales app

Reviewed on 2019-09-30

Zoho CRM has prooved to be one of the most fascinating tools I've ever used and implemented, it's a very user friendly, highly efficient and incredibly easy to integrate tool. I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Pros

I love the way it integrates so easily and smoothly with the rest of the Zoho apps and even other supplier apps. Another MAJOR feature of Zoho CRM is how extremely customizable it is, I was lucky to use it and also implement it into other companies and I became a fan of this tool because it adapts to so many different businesses and processes, from hospitals to water irrigation, finance and accounting to events organization, entertainment, sales, education... I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Cons

Nothing, sorry, I got in love with this tool, the only thing I don't like is people not using it correctly sometimes and blaming Zoho when it "doesn't work", the tool is magnificent, and if well implemented it can boost your business and help you standardize your commercial processes, digitalize your commercial operation.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

For its features and the cost/value advantage over other tools.
Henry G.

Your clients in the cloud

Reviewed on 2019-08-27

In my organization we need to have access to our customers' information, anywhere, so we think we should migrate everything to Cloud, and Zoho helped us to do it quickly and easily.

Pros

Easy, everything is everywhere, easy to access even from the cell phone, it is incredible that all the information is online. It helped me a lot not to depend on sitting in the office to work.

Cons

It can be adapted for all companies, however for Latin America and certain information such as the NIT field that is not found but solve it by generating an alphanumeric field

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

We needed a cloud solution, in order to have access to information outside the office.

The price.
Oscar antonio R.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Very good and excellent CRM, Complete, dynamic and accessible, easy to use and available on...

Reviewed on 2018-06-28

t is a very useful software for the operations of purchase and sales of the company, all operations can be managed quickly and this allows us to obtain income faster than the result of these operations, the accounts of our suppliers are constantly monitored by their action in real time with only an Internet connection and over time, all operations performed, as well as doing business. in general it is a very useful tool.

Pros

Good Zoho CRM, is a very useful tool to manage the relationship with customers, helps us to inspect the commercial work with customers, provides us the option of making reports which allows us to streamline the process of buying and selling with our suppliers, On the other hand, another fundamental and important aspect of Zoho CRM is that it is economical and thanks to its easy handling of the platform it helps us to increase our turnover and revenues to the company.
In general, it is a very robust software when it comes to monitoring purchases and sales and something very significant is that it allows us to interact and link with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. This is important since nowadays all companies have these platforms. social networks, additional account also with a mobile application that allows us to be connected to our operations outside the office.

Cons

What can be said about this application is that it should improve a bit in data security, since I work in the banking sector and because confidential data can be vulnerable because it is a software that is in the cloud. Also to be in line with the application, if you do not have an Internet connection you can not enter, but the minor details are this kind of problems. I would like to find a solution with which you can work online, but somehow maintain the data locally.

Brian M.

• Customer Support Software

When you need a custom CRM Zoho is head and shoulders above the rest

Reviewed on 2019-12-28

I wanted to capture lead data from a lead gen form into my CRM i.e. timeline, desired location, loan program etc. I looked at several extremely more expensive solutions and none could match the functionality of Zoho. You can litterally make Zoho perform any action with the right configuration.

Pros

I wanted something I cold customize to my needs and Zoho was the only option that allows or even comes close to doing everything we need.

Cons

This is not a super user friendly solution and requires lots of patience, research, and trial and error. Setting up SMS messaging for leads has been really challenging where most CRM's have a solution out of the box ready to go with Zoho you have to set up a third party app and configure it but even once installed its not straight forward to use and requires lots of trial and error.

kvCORE

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Liondesk lied when they said they could help with custom fields making user data available. Only after paying was I told that not only could the tool not do what I wanted, I would not get a refund and further once you port your number to their solution you have to pay them to get your number back.

LionDesk

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

This was a much cheaper solution that allowed me to better customize my solution.
Ronald M.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

• Customer Support Software

ZOHO - a top notch software suite for serious businesses with productivity in mind

Reviewed on 2021-01-31

So far it has been excellent - ZOHO is my software of choice if I am looking for any productivity software. I use Zoho for Accounts, Inventory, Form Building, Zoho Sheet, Website, CRM, and Project Management

Pros

Usability and consistencies across the ZOHO platforms and programs

Cons

Inflexibility on some customer requests for some functionality e.g charge interest on overdue accounts, allow customers to pay more than their invoice amount, & keep credit on the customer account

Sage 50cloud

Costs, Flexibility, and Usability

Costs, Flexibility, and Usability & Universality
Rose-anna M.

100% Customizable

Reviewed on 2018-11-28

As my company continues to grow, we are able to meet and exceed all our demands by using this product. We have cut costs by eliminating manual work (such as sending repetitive emails and reminders to customers) by utilizing the auto-email function and setting up templates for emails that need to be sent out on a regular basis. That has allowed our employees to focus on more important tasks and be able to really get detail oriented. I would recommend Zoho CRM 10 out of 10 times to anyone looking for an alternative business management software.

Pros

Zoho CRM is basically a one stop shop for your business needs. I use it in my office everyday, and we can customize different modules based on the growing needs and demands of our company. Additional pros: Super simple to use. You can create buttons that do all the work for you (example: sending auto-emails). The tech support is usually a long wait, but once you have them on the phone or chat box they are super knowledgable and ready to assist with anything you need. Love love love this software.

Cons

Because it is so customizable, there are basically no limits to what is buildable with it. Need a specific accounting software? Zoho CRM. Need a time clock for payroll? Zoho CRM. Need a calendar view for medical records? You got it...Zoho CRM. The actual building of modules is really dense, so having a team member with developer skills is almost a must-have if you choose to dyi your software. Like I said in the pros section, the tech support at Zoho is wonderful and super helpful, but the wait time is a bit lengthy.

• Used Weekly for Free Trial

Zoho CRM for Invoicing

Reviewed on 2021-09-10

This is particularly true if you own a small to medium-sized company and do not have the resources to engage a full-time employee whose only responsibility is to administer CRM software. Because with Zoho, you may maintain positive client connections even if you don't have a dedicated employee to handle the task. This program is easy to use and provides you with everything you need to keep your clients satisfied.

Pros

A quick and easy setup is only a few clicks away: It's ready to go the moment you get it. As a result, it is an excellent option for small to medium-sized teams looking for a solution that allows them to get up and running quickly. And not be forced to spend many hours learning how to install, deploy, and debug the software.

Cons

Despite the fact that the free version is a wonderful place to start, what you receive with no financial commitments will not go you very far in the long run. Many of the capabilities offered with Zoho are only accessible as part of the more expensive price options.

Even the most basic plan, which costs $12 per month, offers a restricted range of options. However, although the more comprehensive Professional version, which costs $20/month, isn't that much more expensive, Zoho falls short of the mark if you're hoping for a free or low-cost package that has all of the capabilities you could possibly desire in a business software program.

A feature-rich CRM suite

Reviewed on 2021-02-06

Lead registration from the websites, and following the opportunities is now done in a structured way. We use now Zoho Meet that integrates directly with the contacts in Zoho CRM, which saves us again a lot of time.

Pros

Easy setup. Good integration with other Zoho products (as part of Zoho One) makes this a very compelling choice. Starting with CRM, but then adding a help desk (Zoho Desk), integration with marketing insights (Sales IQ), insights within CRM itself or via Zoho Analytics, Zoho Books, ...

Cons

When using more than one Zoho product, finding back information is not always implemented the same way (but they are improving very fast with each update !)

Dynamics 365 and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Value/Price
Mark S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Zoho CRM - Good for Startups

Reviewed on 2021-02-09

Ive been using it for over 2 years. It works, its cheap and its flexible. The downside is you dont have the polish or UX of some of the market leaders.But for business on a tight budget - its hard to beat.

Pros

Its flexible and is programmable if you hire someone with the right knowledge on the product. The Zoho One product offers incredible value for money

Cons

Its a bit clunky, like a poor mans salesforce. They need to look at their UX especially when compared to some of the other leaders in this space - but its cheap so if you dont mind a bit of clunkiness then you get alot of value for your money.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Flexibility and relative each of use
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Zoho CRM Review by a DevOps

Reviewed on 2020-01-27

I had used this product with the Free tier version, I created some emails and I managed my domains in the application, I have to say that is a very decent CRM, has email support, IMAP and POP and other toolings like Documents Editor and PDF viewer, for the price is a very good product too, we decided to buy some accounts and we are working very closely with this CRM.

Pros

Easy to use, has a good free tier, innovative, friendly UI and UX, a good product in general, good mobile application.

Cons

Slow transactions, a little bit confusing administrative panel, slow website loading (responsive mode).

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

For the price and the good quality of the emails.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Because is a new product and when we look at the price we thought that is a joke but this is real, this is a really high-quality product.
Gerardo V.

All that I need, in a single console.

Reviewed on 2021-08-30

I can have all my customers' data, tasks management and the opportunities follow-up with the sent/received emails and customized notes, all in a single console.

Pros

I really like that I can integrate my email account to my Zoho CRM account, that allows to me know from that same console the shared emails with the end customer without need of going to my Outlook or other console and check the ultimate info before call to my end customer.

The mobile app is too a great support because no matter if I don't remember a meeting or I'm not in front of my computer, I will receive a push notification about that scheduled task, get the contact info and write all that I need for the records from my mobile phone.

Cons

The software has so many modules, and each one has its specific details, then it is not so easy to learn the use of all of them but the console is very friendly.

Sudhir S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Pretty useful product

Reviewed on 2020-10-06

Configuration/Set up need to be improvised
More step by step and senario based videos should be there, it only have generic videos which r not relevant to everyone

Pros

Its an all rounded product which have features from all the famous CRMs, which makes it a complete solution. Complete lifecycle of a contact/lead can be managed

Cons

Good Workflow
Most of good features captured
Ease of use - most of features and modules are self explanatory

Dynamics 365 and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Needed more features and complete lifecycle management of contacts

Dynamics 365 and HubSpot CRM

Price and completeness
Kim A.

Long Time User of CRMS

Reviewed on 2021-02-16

I would recommend the Zoho CRM; support is always available. And there are enough resources to help you find out solutions if needed.

Pros

The ability to customize it to fit our needs. Since it is cloud-based, we can access the information from anywhere. It is easy to Chat with customer support when needed. There are youtube videos to help you understand and get the most out of the CRM

Cons

Segmenting and tagging are not as easy to understand and use. I have yet to master automatization. Having a limited number of fields to upload into is something that should've addressed. I know you can add them into attachments; however, it would be easier to do a "file Upload" right in the field.

Dishant S.

• Customer Support Software

Amazing product helped me to organize my daily tasks

Reviewed on 2019-08-29

My overall experience with Zoho CRM is quite satisfying.

Pros

Zoho CRM is equipped with an excellent and pleasing User Interface. They offer a lot of great features which are not available in its competitor's product like their scripting language 'Deluge,' their artificial intelligence system 'Zia,' etc. With the help of Deluge, I have automated a lot of my daily tasks like organizing meetings with the client's, internal meetings, etc. I can easily import the data collected through Zoho forms and can upload into the Zoho form and perform automated tasks by creating a script in Deluge.

Cons

I find a little difficulty while mapping the fields in the Zoho CRM and my imported file from the Zoho forms. I wish to create the areas under the modules could be made much more straightforward.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Good bang for your buck except for a few thing.

Reviewed on 2020-01-21

Trying to solve email marketing automation with Campaigns manager and by also using a CRM that I've never used before. It was a new learning experience but I enjoy the software.

Pros

Ease of use, webinars and tutorials that teach you everything you need to know.

Cons

Trying to figure out integrations or roadblocks with certain features. The cost to integrate email into the crm which is $30+CAD is kind of ridiculous and I think that should be free or for a lot less.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Because google costs too much and they have no features. No email marketing or crm and you can only do so much and it's not user friendly in my opinion

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Hubspot was cheaper among all the other options that I looked at and had everything I needed.

• Customer Support Software

With a little of Soho we have all our leads organized

Reviewed on 2021-03-30

We are glad with zoho crm. We have more control of our Lead generation, and we are turning them on more sell,

Pros

Once implemented any feature it works like charm. We have automatized lead generation and emails. Our funnel is undeer control

Cons

It has so many features that was impossible for us a 100% implementation. We must implement step by step

SugarCRM

More organization

Microsoft Excel

Email integration and automation

Good CRM but terrible support

Reviewed on 2017-03-10

We are using Zoho email, calendar and CRM to run our small startup with 5 active users. I've previously used the full Salesforce.com package in a large multinational. I have to say the Zoho allows me to do the same things that I previously did in Salesforce to a pretty high level. Having said that, I don't think that Zoho is that cheap either, at USD $20 per head per month. That's $1200 per year for 5 people. A necessary evil unfortunately. Part of signing up for Zoho CRM is that they offer a call with one of their support staff to familiarize you with the product. This was a complete waste of time. Fist the call was 20 minutes after the appointed time. The man from India who called me was completely distracted and appeared to be taking other calls (putting his mic on mute) and typing on a keyboard while I was trying to ask him questions. He was very arrogant and rude and a liar. When I pointed out that he was typing instead of listening he denied it. I'd asked him the same question 3 times, and each time he came back with the same nonsensical question to my question. Bad, Bad, Bad. I ended up hanging up and am angry that they wasted my time with such a pointless and empty offer.

Pros

It's a fully functional CRM package for a small enterprise. It is relatively intuitive to use and I like that automatically picks up the emails you send and appends them to the client record, provided you've entered the clients email details.

Cons

The Indian call centre is a disgrace. Worst I've come across and that's saying something.

I don't think that the CRM calendar sync's with the email calendar.

Response from Zoho Corp

Hi, I am Jayashree, Quality Manager at Zoho. Firstly, we apologize for the lack for quality support. We assure you that we will look into this and have it corrected as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please do send us an email at [email protected] with your questions and we'll be happy to assist you with them. You can mark the email to me and I will take ownership to have things resolved for you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Jayashree