Less Annoying CRM

A simple CRM built just for small businesses

4.5/5
Customer Support Software

Kelly B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Simple and pleasant

Reviewed on 2020-10-19

Less Annoying CRM was recommended to me years ago when I was trying to get the company I was working for to start using a CRM. After playing around with the free trial I recognized what a fantastic tool it was! The ability to link tasks and appointments to contacts and customize pipelines revitalized my workflow. Logging interactions with clients and contacts in the CRM meant no more emailing back and forth with our small team, the information was there if anyone wanted it.

Pros

- The ability to link contacts to appointments and tasks made it easy to navigate to the information I needed.
- The dashboard gives a clear (and customizable) overview of what's on the horizon
- It was simple to set up and understand, very intuitive!
- It was easy to import contacts from MailChimp.
- It was easy, and so helpful, to link it to my Google calendar.
- Being able to log emails to the contacts via bcc made it easy to gather all relevant information in one place.

Cons

- I received some exported data from Less Annoying CRM and it was all jumbled into thin columns. This could have been some default setting from the sender though.

Insightly and Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

It was less expensive and easier to understand and use.Zoho was way too robust for the little company's needs, Less Annoying suited us perfectly.
Rea F.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Fantastic CRM to Get Your Business measuring Something

Reviewed on 2017-03-20

I have used many crm's from the old days of ACT to today's version of Saleforce and even Sugar CRM. All of them are good in their own unique ways. The huge value of Less Annoying CRM its ease of use and value as an efficient contact management tool while providing good reporting tools. Since it is so easy to use and learn minimal training time is required to learn it so it really easy Less Annoying. Since it integrates so well with gmail and google calendar there is no need to have multiple calendars going. It is a good place to share calendars as well. For the money - it is a great solution and very easy to buy use and get support with. The couple of times when I have required support, it is very simple to speak with someone or get video's backfrom Less Annoying CRM support showing how to do virtually anythin that can be done.

Pros

Simple - Ease of Use - Training - Email integration - Support all well done.

Cons

Not great at setting up my templates for importing- It will not save any templates.

If you want the CRM to do any of the steps of the sales process then this is not the software for you.

It is more of an advanced contact manager vs a true CRM. For the price, there are many more full CRM options out there featured

Samatha L.

• Customer Support Software

Best CRM..stop shopping, you won't regret this!

Reviewed on 2021-07-21

Pros

LACRM is super simple to use and it's integration into programs, emails and other websites I'm already using is smooth and easy. I love that it is completely customizable and the support is fantastic! I can easily keep every contact organized and I love seeing the exact tasks that need to be completed each day. I formerly used Salesforce and although that's a perfect fit for some, LACRM is just as powerful and efficient, yet far more simple.

Cons

I honestly can't think of a single thing!

Jon E.

• Customer Support Software

A fantastic mid to small size replacement for expensive enterprise level CRMs

Reviewed on 2021-10-08

With 2,000 contacts in my database I need something that is organized and keeps historical information -- LACRM does this with a very functional interface.

Pros

Any good software has a learning curve. The LACRM team, and they really work as a coordinated team, was incredibly available and clear in getting me to understand each feature as I got to it both before and then after I bought in. They worked with me to import my old CRM data. As I used it over the months they were as quick, and I mean really quick, in showing me features I missed. There are many opportunities to customize the program. I even got a letter saying they noticed that I wasn't using the Pipelines -- and then showed me how to use that feature for my specific business. Integration with my e-mail is amazing, filling e-mail with clients as fast as I receive or send. When I wanted a search feature they didn't have yet, they taught me a workaround that was very efficient. The more I use LACRM, the more I use LACRM. From "the thing I had to learn" it has moved to the tool I use all day every day. I had to learn a different way to work, but the transition was worth it. It is now present in my life, but certainly not annoying -- with the best customer service I have ever experienced. I don't use Customer Service to fix anything -- but to learn more.

Cons

I would love an overall search function that would reach into documents and notes. I cannot respond to an archived e-mail but have to copy/paste a old e-mail into a new one.

Alistair L.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Less Annoying CRM

Reviewed on 2021-07-19

I love Less Annoying CRM. The software is perfect. It's exactly what I was looking for, for a decade. The team is relatively small, despite having a triple A product, and so you get the customer care of a small company (they're amazing. Even the MD pops in to assist occasionally if needed) but the capability and functionality of a much larger organisation and they're really responsive. The company's values gel with mine too so I'm very happy with the company and the product and will never leave Less Annoying CRM for elsewhere.

Pros

I like this software so much that I have 4 different accounts. Two for my business, one for managing day to day life and one for writing a book. It's a really adaptable system for organising and managing information, time sensitive or not and has made the running of my business significantly more efficient overall. It definitely saves me a lot of time, plus it's really useful to have all my staff also using the same system. All information is in the one place as opposed to trying to use multiple systems with multiple people to get anything done.

Cons

Integration with my existing business was very simple. It made things a lot easier and better organised. I had been looking for a suitable CRM package for 10 years until I found Less Annoying CRM and on implementation it immediately made everything more efficient.

There isn't anything I dislike about this information per se. I'd certainly like various features to be improved but that doesn't mean that the software is lacking as what I may want may not match with what is planned for the direction of the company but it's certainly not a negative. I really don't have any issues with their software. As mentioned previously I have a couple of accounts for my personal life too as it's so inexpensive per licence. I have scheduling software that costs $1500 a year. I'd use it as a calendar for my personal life if I could but not at that price point. At $15 dollars a user for Less Annoying CRM I can open up multiple accounts for various different situations and not feel that I am spending a lot of money.

Paul V.

The Easiest Application to Implement and Run in my Business

Reviewed on 2020-11-06

I needed a CRM to keep track of my recruiting clients, candidates, prospects, and contacts. I needed a method to keep all the notes, history, email, documents, and so forth with each contact. I needed to keep track of my tasks and follow-ups for each contact. I needed to put contacts into groups or lists. I needed a sales funnel. And I needed this with the minimal amount of effort. LACRM came through on everything.

Pros

I selected LACRM for the ease of implementation and use. As a small business, the time it takes to implement, learn, and use applications can be a real drain on the business. I view any new application with dread, for the effort necessary to implement it and get it going. But LACRM turned out to be a joy. It was the easiest and fastest implementation of a business app I have ever encountered. It has a wonderful user interface, totally within the browser with no need for a downloaded app. The data is maintained in the cloud without any effort on my part. It is very fast and responsive, and has all the capabilities I need. It has a series of short video tutorials that are effective and correct. You can watch a video and learn and use its features in minutes. And it works flawlessly.

Cons

The product is very easy to use, and supports all my business processes. I would like it to be able to automatically enter single contacts with their data from LinkedIn profiles. That way I could enter a LinkedIn contact that I am viewing with a single click, instead of copying the fields one at a time by hand. I can enter bulk contacts downloaded from LinkedIn in an automated way.

Mark P.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Best CRM I've come accross out of many

Reviewed on 2020-09-17

I'd tell anyone I know to go for it, it's that good, and seems to be getting better all the time. I also know that I've only begun to use a lot of it and am looking forward to using more. I know it will help me and make my life easier the more I take time to learn about its capabilities.

Pros

I have used many CRM's personally for my business and also in my corporate work, meaning I've had some very expensive options at my disposal. This is by far the easiest, most intuitive and portable for a mobile setting. I am very impressed with their level of customer support also. I just get the feeling they are out there hustling just like I am and treating me with customer care and modeling service as I try to do the same with my leads. Recommend this to anyone, glad I stumbled upon a US News and World Report that said it was among the best out there, because after using it now for years in multiple career stops I agree!

Cons

Just keep making the mobile quicker, more intuitive. Make an Ipad version that rocks, and and Iphone version that does, too. I think your offerings now are just fine, but I always like it getting sleeker and more easy to use, or maybe AI learning what I want to do and adjusting to my style, etc.

Tiffany H.

• Customer Support Software

Absolutely Lives Up to its Name!

Reviewed on 2020-05-15

Fantastic - really, truly is "Less Annoying" - it is simple, clear, and I did not have to watch a bunch of videos or read articles to figure it out. It was all very intuitive.

Pros

I literally have done free trials on dozens of CRM's and none of them really clicked. Most were cluttered, confusing, and not as customizable as I needed. Their Pipelines & groups are great. I LOVE Less Annoying super easy system, very engaging dashboard, and how to keeps track of all my emails. And did I mentioned the cost? only $10

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing I like least. It would be nice since they have such a great Pipeline if they also had some proposal templates that you could use to trigger the pipeline but not a huge deal.

Dana C.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

LACRM review

Reviewed on 2020-09-22

My overall experience is awesome. I had used LACRM for two years in one of my other business ventures. When I opened up a new venture, I automatically chose LACRM again. I realized that I wasn’t just purchasing the software. I was connecting to an exceptionally responsive support team!

Pros

The key feature that has high value for me is daily email reminding of my tasks and events first thing in the morning. A great overview of the day and of the tasks that I have not yet completed!

In addition the support team responds extremely quickly to my questions.

The set up and implementation of the software is very intuitive and supported by an extensive learning library.

Cons

For my needs, I have not found a feature that hasn’t been useful or adaptable to my needs.

Wendy K.

• Customer Support Software

This CRM knocks it out of the park

Reviewed on 2018-03-28

Our front line relies on Less Annoying CRM all day long for lead intake, tracking sales and customer service. It's a wonderful program.

Pros

I can not say enough about how much I love this CRM. It is incredibly easy to learn and use, it is searchable in every field, works seamlessly with other programs, could not be more adaptable and customizable, and is very reasonably priced. On top of all of that, in my 30 years in business I have never worked with a company that has a more responsive and helpful customer service team. Fantastic!

Cons

If I had to pick something that could be improved it would be how the pipeline for a lead prints out. We have one "non-techy" person in our company and we have to print all the leads out for him. It would be great to have the option to increase the font size or highlight portions of the notes.

Danielle k. A.

• Customer Support Software

Used with two companies and would never use another CRM!

Reviewed on 2021-07-15

It is said you can only have two out of three: good, fast, or cheap but LACRM proves to be the exception!

Pros

LACRM is intuitive right out of the box so the ease of use is perfect. The support team is fantastic - everything you want from support: fast, knowledgeable, and free!

As important, they know their limitations. I scheduled a call with a coach to discuss a unique way I was using the program and rather than trying to fit my round problem into their square hole, I was pointed towards a completely new solution. So, not only is their program incredible and affordable for even the smallest of companies, they are helpful and honest.

If every business was run this way, the world would be a much more pleasant place!

Cons

I wish there was an app for the program. Having said that, the mobile friendly site is quite easy to use.

Edward F.

• Customer Support Software

Great way to organize your leads appts and prospects. Everything you need in an easy-to-use...

Reviewed on 2018-03-15

Great way to manage your sales pipeline. I use it as a salesman and as a sales manager and it does exactly as advertised.

Pros

Customer service is the best I have ever used. You can call with a question and, no matter how simple or complex, they will have an answer. I chose Less annoying CRM for all my outside salespeople because it gives me all the info I need to manage them, gives them all the tools they need and does it in a very low profile, easy to use package.

Cons

If I was in charge I would make the analysis and reports a bit stronger. It would help the sales manager with territory and rep management.

Bill G.

• Customer Support Software

As a start-up business, this is the easiest to use CRM platform we tested.

Reviewed on 2017-06-21

We got a CRM system that we were able to customize to track our follow-ups, our sales process and our work progress.

Pros

I would have rated the customer support as 10 stars on a 5 star scale. First of all, they answer their phones without making you go through a multiple layer call tree. They helped us get setup, taught me how to customize pipelines so we could better track follow-ups, proposals and work-in-progress. We looked at higher priced CRM platforms, but it always seems like we would have to hire someone to customize the product. With LessAnnoyingCRM, I was able to do all our customization.

Cons

We would have like to add a custom field that was a data format instead of exclusively a text field.

Micah P.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Best Software Ever!

Reviewed on 2021-06-23

The cost of this software is so inexpensive and yet such a blessing and asset for your company. If you question the cost of this software, there is something wrong with you. The value proposition here is incredible for the cost.

Pros

Always accessible and easy to use. Keeps all of your customer data and interactions in one place in an easy to understand structure.

Cons

Initially frustrated when they changed the layout but that was just because I was used to it and hate change.

Bruce H.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and affordable

Reviewed on 2017-03-27

After using several of the big names like Agent Office and Top Producer, we were so glad to find Less Annoying. We were not using all of the features of either product and found the learning curve to be too steep. Now we actually use the software everyday and love that it is produced and supported out of St. Louis, Missouri. "Try it....you'll like it and the price!"

Pros

Easy to use, does not claim to be more than it is, affordable, easy in and out of the program with only a monthly obligation...no long term contracts.

Cons

Would like to see an Iphone app.

Dean F.

• Customer Support Software

LACRM was extremely easy to set up and use. It is powerful yet simple. A great asset to us.

Reviewed on 2017-07-21

Clarity around what was happening in the relationships being formed by the business and who was involved from our end in those relationships.
A Cross platform tool that supported what we did. Previously we didn't have the mobile capability that we needed.

Pros

The system is easy to use and maintain. Everything you need to know about a client or prospect is in one place and the search capability is massively helpful in the way it is set up. We are still finding out ways of improving what we do on and with the system.

Cons

Could do with some additional functions like being able to rank tasks in your workspace. But these are being addressed I understand. Other than that there is not much to complain about that we can see.

Ken K.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

LACRM Review

Reviewed on 2020-10-08

The folks at LACRM are fantastic at getting back with me when I have a questions or problem.

Pros

All my contact history is mostly in one place.

Cons

Sometimes running a specific report can be cumbersome. At this moment I can't describe the instance that I had a problem with.

Brad C.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Easy and efficient CRM!

Reviewed on 2020-08-31

Pros

It's ease of use, the practical functionality, and the incorporation with MailChimp.

Cons

Sometimes the integration with MailChimp can take a while.

Christie S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Perfectly Simple

Reviewed on 2015-02-24

Pros

LACRM is incredibly easy to use, to learn and to integrate into existing systems. In the three years I've been using the platform, I've never had a problem. I have had a few questions on basic functionality, and those were answered immediately. I'm very happy with their support team. They have a great group of developers and amazing app.

Cons

I don't have a single complaint. I've been a customer for 3 years, and I've recommended them to numerous colleagues.

Kathy B.

• Customer Support Software

I have had a great experience with Less Annoying. The staff is always a phone call or email...

Reviewed on 2018-03-26

Pros

User friendly, the tutorials and how easy it is to use. Access to the staff, they are always willing to help when needed.

Cons

I wish the leads generated from most recent, but they generate from the date entered. When you enter an event the end time always defaults to an hour. When you create an event, I wish the name of the event would copy into the description and you would not have to copy and paste the information into the description.

Jeffrey R.

Don't know what we would do without Less Annoying Crm

Reviewed on 2017-04-19

I looked at many cloud based CRMs. None are as easy to use as Less Annoying. It's not cumbersome. It's stripped down. Zero fluff. It's highly customizable and can grow with your business. We love it!

Pros

Eas of use

Cons

No android app

Gail K.

• Customer Support Software

Amazing! Customer support is top notch and the videos are easy to follow and implement.

Reviewed on 2018-03-15

Pros

The software is easy to use. The link for referrals to others allows them to try the software in its full functionality and customer support.

Cons

If there was one function I'd like to see added is the ability to scan/photo business card and have it upload automatically into the relevant fields in the CRM (not an attachment).

Nicole E.
  • Industry: Hospitality

My work life is so much easier now with Less Annoying CRM

Reviewed on 2017-03-27

I can not express enough how much I love this CRM. It has everything my associate and I need and it is not so complicated. We don't have to jump through hoops to find information or pull reports like we did when we used Sales Pro. Not to mention it is extremely affordable.

Pros

Reliable, easily accessible, has everything that I need to successfully do my job

Cons

I wish that I could duplicate events and tasks in the calendar section, I also wish that there was an actual app for my phone- I still love Less Annoying CRM even without either of these

Lorrie C.
  • Industry: Media Production

LACRM helps me grow!

Reviewed on 2021-08-04

Pros

LACRM is easy to use and has made a huge difference in my business. The calendar and task list are especially helpful in keeping me on track. The contact manager and pipelines help me know WHO to contact!

Cons

I would love to have the ability to make tasks recurring.

Camille C.
  • Industry: Events Services

Lives Up To Its Name

Reviewed on 2019-03-28

Thanks to this product, I'm able to document all I need to do on my calendar. This frees my mind, resulting in less stress and greater productivity - as well as never forgetting to follow up with clients or dropping the ball in any way at all. No more post-it notes to clutter up my desk. It's all right there in front of me. Love it!

Pros

1) Provides great value for the dollar
2) Keeps me on track regarding client follow-up, my scheduled meetings, and all tasks I need to complete
3) AMAZING customer service - they assist me in mere minutes after I email them. As someone who excels in great customer service, I truly appreciate it when it's given to me.
4) Adding new clients or revising old client info in my database is very quick and easy to do.

Cons

This is the ONLY thing: I need more slots allotted in each day on the calendar for my to-do list