Darrell L.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

It Really is Less Annoying

Reviewed on 2020-10-21

Because we can add notes to companies/contacts, and can easily tag and save outgoing emails from Outlook, the communication history with a client is easily seen. This has kept our company organized and has made work flow even better. We recently added a new person to our team, and she was able to jump right in and get to know our clientele rather easily based on those records.

Pros

The user-friendly design made it easy for everyone on the team to adapt. On the calendar, you can choose to see everyone's calendars or just your own, and it's so easy to add notes to contacts/companies that everyone can see, which has facilitated our internal communications.

Cons

As with all changes, the learning curve was the only obstacle, but the LACRM team was always an email or phone call away if we needed assistance. I like that they don't charge extra for technical assistance.

John S.

• Customer Support Software

I absolutely love Less Annoying CRM easy to use, simple, but very powerful and so inexpensive!

Reviewed on 2018-03-21

Pros

The price per month is incredible. I'm a one-man shop and that's the deal of the century for everything you get. The interface is easy to use, clear with great features, like totally customizable pipelines, robust calendar, groups, search, import and export, adding users and assigning permissions are both easy. I absolutely love the event setting where you can have a reminder text sent, customizable by you with minutes, hours, or days prior to the event. I put all appointments in there and I am ALWAYS reminded of my commitments. I never miss anything! BCC'ing LACRM on emails is so simple and therefore all communication is logged with that particular client. If I ever wind up with duplicate contacts, merging them into one is also very easy. In addition to contacts, I also use LACRM to track all kinds of things, like movies, books, and other lists that I need to manage. I used another CRM for a couple of years, and I only wish I had found LACRM sooner the difference is night and day from the other CRM, and I feel that I wasted two years with them, not being happy. I could not be more pleased with LACRM highly recommended. Finally, just so you know, I have no affiliation with LACRM. I am simply a very, very satisfied customer!

Cons

Only two things: 1) Calendar doesn't sync with iCal. 2) I wish the 'Find a Contact' field was accessible through command F from my keyboard. But those are relatively minor concerns, and I believe are on the wish list for future integration.

Eric L.

Perfect for the SMB!

Reviewed on 2020-06-27

Moving from excel to properly track my contacts and interaction with them

Pros

This tool has everything you need in a small business from with nothing you don't need.

I already have systems in place for quoting and invoicing so I don't need those features in a CRM.

This system makes it easy to track contacts and your interactions with them.

I love that this system is web based making it completely cross platform and ensuring I can run it on Linux.

I highly recommend any SMB give this a try

Cons

I have not found any issues with this product yet

Jim A.

• Customer Support Software

Just what I was looking for

Reviewed on 2020-09-24

this CRM was exactly what I was looking for in a CRM, very simple, organized well, not a lot of fluff, very affordable, just what our company needed. I think Less Annoying CRM is what every small business needs.

Pros

Very easy and simple to use, and also very affordable. A lot less cluttered than the old CRM I used.

Cons

Their auto population needs just a bit more work but usually does well.

John L.

Great Company - Cost Effective and Surprisingly Flexible Software

Reviewed on 2020-10-21

Pros

Less Annoying CRM (LACRM) was one of the least expensive applications we looked at, and had all the core relationship management features we were looking for: ease of use, intuitive searching, filtering and grouping, flexibility to add custom fields, and a means to get their data into our BI reporting tools. They also provide straight-forward integration with common third-party applications.

I was surprised, especially given their low price point, by their awesome customer support. They were completely available to us, by phone and web meeting, to help with the planning, implementation and training at no additional charge. It's rare these days to find vendors who encourage you to call without requiring additional support up-charges. They also seem interested in and responsive to feature enhancement requests.

If you're looking for a CRM that is easy to figure out, does what it's supposed to do, doesn't cost a fortune and is backed by great customer support I would strongly encourage you to give Less Annoying CRM a look.

Cons

We haven't found anything about the app that is a problem for us. We have suggested a couple "nice to have" enhancements to LACRM. We've added a fair number of custom fields - it would be nice to be able to separate groups of related inputs with dividers on screen. Their custom filtering of data is easy to use. It would be nice to be able to create and save commonly used filter combinations for frequent re-use.

Bill L.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

Great for a small business

Reviewed on 2020-10-14

This has been a great thing to help keep us organized as we have grown.

Pros

The price is perfect for us since only a few of us have to use the system for it to greatly benefit our organization.
Being able to track our customer interactions and upcoming needs with the tasks is essential

Cons

Moving contacts. But, I have found that what has been lacking has always been addressed through the customer service department very quickly.

Tim K.

It lives up to its name

Reviewed on 2017-03-16

I am a 20+ year user of ACT, which is a fairly powerful contact manager. But I finally got fed up with all of the technical issues, complexity, and traditionally terrible support. The final straw was trying to load it on a new computer. There technical support had me on the phone for eight hours over three days. In the end, I had to call Dell to help me do a factory reset because ACT technical support screwed up the computer so badly.

So naturally, a contact manager called Less Annoying caught my attention. I read other reviews and people seem to like it. I gave it a try, and I'm now a believer.

Getting started was a remarkable experience. I actually had a person at LACRM who I could talk to with questions. And not just a different person each time I got to talk to the same person. That's remarkable!

I was impressed with the ability to customize the software to accept some of the fields from ACT that I wanted to retain. Bringing over 1000 Contacts was way easier than I thought it would be.

Naturally there are a few things I miss about ACT, but LACRM's ease of use more than makes up for them. It's also awesome to be able to access my contacts from anywhere. That was a tremendous problem with ACT.

If you're looking for an easy to use contact manager with top-of-the-line support, give it a try. Their free trial makes it a no-risk trial run, and because it's so easy to use, you will waste a lot of time if you tested and then find out it doesn't meet your needs.

Pros

Simplicity of use with almost all the features that I need.

Cons

Lack of built-in alarms. It relies on sending you a text message instead.

Silvia A.

It sure is Less Annoying

Reviewed on 2019-03-27

I really enjoy using it. It's so Easy! We had not had any problems with the company.

Pros

I like several things about the software. I'm able to easily manage contacts and customers. Visualize & customize my sales funnel, customize according to the companies needs, manage calendars, create pipelines, all in one place. The price is Great. The Representatives are great, Friendly and always seem to respond quickly.

Cons

If you don't spell the first and last name correctly or miss a letter, the information will not come up. I have faith it will get better, since the team is always coming up with easier ways to use and manage the software for their clients.

Robert H.

• Customer Support Software

Great Solution for Small Business To Medium Sized Businesses. Great Support and Customer...

Reviewed on 2015-11-10

Ease of Use and Customer Service
This program is very useful and the Customer Service has been great to get me up and started quickly. Besides the videos on the website to train you how to use the program, I was also assigned an expert to lead me through the first few days of usage. When I have emailed Customer Service, the answers have been quick and knowledgeable. I have been using it for several months and my use and dependence on LACRM is growing.

Interface Between On-Line Desktop Access and Mobile App
I like to use the Task Report and Contact list while on the go and can easily add Tasks, contact Contacts, and enter data. Mobile App is for fast additions but still gives you the option to go to Full Site for more detailed actions.

Easy to import all those lists you have and also from other CRM programs. I only use it for myself but could see how the sharing mode would be useful for a team to share. One of my associates uses it for his architectural design team.

Areas for Future Development
I have talked to LACRM regarding a potential improvement to allow scanning of business card. They are aware of the need and are researching. Currently they suggest using another scanner program, export to spreadsheet and then import to LACRM. Additionally, it would be very helpful for international business to have scan photo of the foreign language side business card to show to taxi driver.

Also could improve Contact listing for international addresses and phone details but is workable as is.

Overall
I have tried the large CRM programs as well as the hybrid which want to be both scanner and CRM and found them to be too cumbersome or taking too long to format and learn. Now I have a tool that is easy to use, mobile, and scalable as my business grows. Less Annoying CRM is great and I have recommended it to many of my associates with small businesses. I expect that finally I have found a Small Business CRM that I will use from now on.

Jennifer F.

• Customer Support Software

Finally a CRM I actually use for my small business!

Reviewed on 2018-10-23

I help nonprofits with their CRMs, but found that the CRM I was using was too much for me - too much clicking through, messing with, and fussing over. I just don't manage that big of a client or prospect list and managing my networking shouldn't be cumbersome either. My virtual assistant kept recommending LA CRM and I finally jumped. Thank goodness! I don't miss opportunities any more and it's easy for my employees to help me to keep sales on track and clients happy.

Pros

Super simple pipelines that can be customized and filtered. Super simple to pull up a prospect (especially when I get a call out of the blue). Tasks and calendar sharing with my small staff keeps us all up to speed. Customer service and training are superb. If we want to do something, we call and they show us how to do it.

Cons

If I had more complexity or a sales staff this wouldn't be enough.

Simon T.
  • Industry: Publishing

Easy to use and nice UI / Layout

Reviewed on 2020-08-20

Pros

Been a user for 2 years now and we are very happy with it.

It works well on any device or browser and has the ability for quick searches with a fast refresh rate.

There's a good User Interface / layout, partially adapted by us as users.

Excellent support - if you have a question, a proper person will get back to you with an answer within a couple of hours.

Cons

My old PC Windows-based CRM software had the ability to add user-defined fields with single value fields. This feature isn't present (and also other cloud-based CRMs that we demoed) but in LACRM there are ways to work around this.

Tom D.

Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 2020-08-28

I am very happy. Nobody over there seems to be reading from a script.

Pros

Any issue regarding functional capabilities are quickly resolved, and or, alternate solutions where feasible are offered.

If something cannot be done the answer is given quickly and no time wasted!

Cons

No email integration and somewhat limited reporting customization options.

David conti C.

Less Annoying CRM

Reviewed on 2020-08-17

I can use it on the road which is very helpful. Sometimes I want to see the last interaction with a customer before I walk into their store.

Pros

It is fast and easy to use. You can use it on the road.

Cons

I can't really think of anything that I like least.

Judy P.
  • Industry: Insurance Software
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Best CRM I have tried for Insurance

Reviewed on 2020-09-08

Being able to track my clients, see the current plans they're on and having it at my fingertips. It really makes my life so much easier. Customer service is quick and easy.

Pros

Easy to set-up . I love that I can view all my clients information on one page and not have to "hunt" through the file to find what I need. The customization of fields to suit my needs is extremely easy to use. The cost is amazing and I have tried many other CRM's before choosing LACRM

Cons

I don't work with companies and there are features that I would just as soon not have them, but it's not a big deal. There are fields on the main page that I would like to change i.e country field for me, I need that to be county, but it cannot be changed

Marita P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

I like it

Reviewed on 2019-02-05

Pros

The system is easy to learn and
Easy to use.
Very good customer service Who also give training in the beginning.

Cons

The planned Clients don’t get appointment reminders
It is hard to track payments for services rendered.

Nick S.

Simple, Affordable, and User Friendly

Reviewed on 2017-01-05

Less annoying CRM has been a great tool for the sales team. Setting up was very simple and we love the permissions for different levels of viewing or dashboard modification.

Pros

I really like the ease of use and the ability to change pipelines with ease.

Cons

LACRM may not be as robust as other software but you get a great value for a simple effective CRM.

Janice S.
  • Industry: Sports

• Customer Support Software

Great buy for small business

Reviewed on 2020-09-10

Excellent! These folks are so nice and so helpful! Fast to reply and open to suggestions.

Pros

I am in the international travel business (not listed on your list of industries), Less Annoying makes it easy to track my client's past trips and trips yet to be taken.

Cons

It would be great if there was a simple invoicing tool.

Barbara B.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

I love Less Annoying CRM

Reviewed on 2020-02-04

No issues...If I need help it is there online for me.

Pros

It is simple to use, with good training if you need it.

Cons

Nothing..I like it all. It is very helpful in several areas of my business.

Stuart H.

• Customer Support Software

easily assimilated into my Utility Warehouse business.

Reviewed on 2017-06-27

Low score above because Deaf partners in Utility Warehouse will struggle with the online training because of auto-subtitles which are confusing.
We need your training videos to have bespoke subtitles embedded

Pros

Customer services responses are in depth and quick turn around. You don't get short answers that need several follow up emails. The answers provided include options, choices and illustrated demos/ explanations of what to do etc

Cons

Training videos do not have properly constructed subtitles so it's laborious and time consuming to follow as it necissates stopping and starting to decipher "nonsense" words generated by auto- subtitling

Response from Less Annoying CRM

Hi Stuart,

Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm sorry about the trouble with the videos. Over the next few weeks, I'll be working on that to make sure that we get clear and correct captions on all of our videos. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

If you have any other feedback or questions, let me know!

Nicholas W.

• Customer Support Software

User friendly and you don't need to be techie!

Reviewed on 2015-11-06

I have been using Less Annoying CRM for almost a year after it was recommended to me. It fits nicely into my UK property business. I add my contacts and have all the information I need about them. I add my new enquiries/leads to it as they appear and I can rate them in priority. The calendar function syncs with my phone, so I know exactly what I need to do and I receive an email in the morning with my day's agenda. My only criticism of it is that it does not currently send you reminders by SMS (only by email) in the UK, but I believe that is being addressed.

Being web-based, I know that should I lose a device, that all my contacts and schedules are safe and that I can access it by anything internet connected (Phone app, tablet, PC).
I was showing the system to a finance broker friend of mine who was looking how to automate his business and now he is using it too. $10 per month for peace of mind and effective systemisation of your business is a no-brainer! Get it now with the free trial and use it. Tech support is excellent and the system is very easy to use with plenty of how-to videos. Do not be frightened of it!

Try the full system for free for a month. Use it as much or as little as you want. It can be as complex or as simple as you want, but try it. I recommend it to everybody with a business.

Zoe G.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

• Customer Support Software

I use this at work for our private patient data, easy, visually friendly and clear data

Reviewed on 2017-07-19

manages work private patient side of the business

Pros

Its so easy to use I didn't have to watch the video tutorials to set up files initially. You can attach files to each record and look at previews of them. The reminders system tasks titles can be easily changed if errors. can create bcc emails for each record.

Cons

easily used with outlook email but difficult to use with office 365 or microsoft email programmes so finding that difficult.

Bob B.

• Customer Support Software

Using LACRM to manage an angel network

Reviewed on 2017-09-14

Love LACRM

Pros

ease of use; excellent support (support very rarely needed). nice user experience. great Mailchimp integration.

Cons

would like enhanced sorting options on tasks - priortity, due dates- and recurring tasks.have stopped using LACRM tasks for most purposes

Sharon K.

It's Less Annoying

Reviewed on 2016-10-04

This is a great CRM tool with many useful features. The interface is slick and easy to navigate, the calendar is super handy and links to the profiles of the accounts and will send you an email each day with your agenda, customer/prospect profiles are easy to enter and maintain, there are a lot of ways to customize your pipelines, you can create any information fields that you may need, you can attach files and link emails to customer profiles. These are just few of my favorite things, but there are many more options and features. There are also tutorials and help from friendly and knowledgeable staff if you need support, for no extra fees. I have never had any issues with this program in the 2 years (approx) that we have had it.

Pros

This is so easy to use and has great potential for keeping all your customer data up to date. This product does exactly what it claims to do :)

Doug R.
  • Industry: Utilities

• Customer Support Software

Very flexible CRM software that enables me to track just about anything !

Reviewed on 2018-03-14

Operates as a well structured notebook for swiftly recording people & associated tasks, events, comments, relationships. The development team are working really hard. A great product.

Pros

The ability to choose my own record & field names to make results display exactly as I want. The dashboard provides a great summary of where everything is at. Good performance, no updating delays. Intuitive to use, and easy to get started.

Peter T.
  • Industry: Wholesale

• Customer Support Software

i have used another CRM system which is geared for the bigger companies. This is easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017-07-09

Maintaining good relationships with a very large database of customers. It helped increase our business 400% in less than 6 months.

Pros

Ease of use, simple GUI which is easy to navigate. Customisable pipelines makes for some fancy reporting

Cons

Haven't found anything yet. If there was anything to be really picky, would be allowing repeat appointments, ie monthly , weekly bi monthly.