Cang S.
  • Industry: Sports

Missing features, some broken

Reviewed on 2019-07-09

App doesn't work well on Android. Customers unable to book their families/children while using packages, and because the kids don't have email addresses I have to use their parent's email, but I am not allowed to create accounts with the same email.

Interface is confusing. The list of clients on a given class on the calendar has lots of buttons, I don't know what they do. Those buttons respond slowly. For some reason sometimes the visits are properly deducted from package, sometimes not. I think if the customer booked it themselves, it is, but if I added them manually it is not. But I had to figure this out. Nobody told me. It's pretty bad

Pros

Inexpensive, responsive customer service

Cons

Not good for clients who are children or families with children

Matthew T.

• Customer Support Software

Works perfectly for my needs

Reviewed on 2017-10-07

Saves me time, gives me a wide range of marketing options and helps me manage my clients and records

Pros

There is a lot of software that does appointment booking or class booking and a few that do both, but when I looked at the ones that do both something always didn't work the way I needed it to... Until I found Booksteam. The versatility and range of options have really allowed me to set everything up just as I need it and the cost is lower than most of the competition too.
I've had to contact support a few times and they've always been super helpful and quick to respond. They've also be receptive to my development suggestions.
Overall I've been very happy that I went with Booksteam.

Cons

Sometimes I find myself a bit confused by all the options, but I guess that's the price of having such great adaptability, and since the support is so good, this isn't really a problem.

Searpons A.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Best for online scheduling tool

Reviewed on 2019-02-15

Great services, great software.

Pros

Booksteam makes our job more easy and make all transactions faster, our clients can book online without any hassle. And we can accomodate them too easily,

Cons

I can’t see any cons in this software, i think its just need to have sime update to remove the bugs. Other than that no problem encountered since ive start using it,

Don D.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great Experience

Reviewed on 2017-03-20

We have been using Booksteam for several months and so far it has worked really well for us. We are not their typical customer as we have a small Staffing Company and we use it to the candidates can schedule interviews themselves with the time slots we have available. It makes it really easy and convenient for us.

Pros

Ease of use once you are working with it

Cons

It can be a little confusing to set up. Some of the terms that were used when we set it up were not something we typically use.

Jude H.

Quality product, excellent support

Reviewed on 2017-01-26

An excellent scheduling system with helpful guides and intuitive use backed up by fast, knowledgable and efficient customer support. Highly recommended.

Pros

Easy of use and functionality

Cons

Not able to white label to put client brand on so creates a disconnect in client booking experience

Allana R.

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic Software that just works loaded with features

Reviewed on 2015-12-01

Pros

Many features that make booking process easier and faster such as multiple offices, paypal payments, services+classes, google calendar sync. SMS reminders and notifications are fast and reliable which are extremely helpful in minimizing noshows. Entire site is easy to navigate and operate.

Cons

I would like to have my customers to be able to book multiple staff in one room instead of separate schedules.

Erik S.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Booksteam is good to go app

Reviewed on 2018-10-11

Books steam is awesome for appointment scheduling tool.

Pros

I really in booksteam is ther is a auto online report that lets you track the attendance right away. Love it!

Cons

If its your first time to use book steam its a bit tricky to set up but once you get hang of it, its not so bad.

Steven M.

• Customer Support Software

I really like the how simple and easy it is to use.

Reviewed on 2018-04-24

Pros

I really like how simple and easy it is for someone to learn and use the software. I also found the customer support very helpful.

Cons

I honestly have nothing but good things to say about this software. I have had nothing but good experiences while using this software.

Leanne Y.

• Customer Support Software

Your customers will love booksteam

Reviewed on 2017-02-22

I was looking for a booking system for a while and glad I found booksteam. Support is awesome, because I didn't know anything about this platform so I was asking a lot of questions and support came through every time. One of the features that stood out, is that I could fully customize my booking page with different colors which tailored to my business webpage look. My customers really love booking online, where they can easily reschedule their appointment if needed. Now my focus is on work and not picking up phone every 20 minutes :)

Monica N.

Great Simple Software - Easy to Use, Not Very Versatile

Reviewed on 2015-05-14

Pros:
Offers lots of great features
Works with PayPal
Links with your personal calendar
Support responds quickly

Cons:
No promo codes for discounts
Calendar entries could be more customizable in the way they display information
Doesn't allow clients option to prepay or to pay onsite - must be set up one way or the other

Response from BookSteam

Hi Monica, thank you for your review and suggestions. Recently, we've added "Pay later" option where clients can now prepay or book and pay later. Hope that helps :)

Aleeda F.

Not as good as acuity

Reviewed on 2018-04-04

Pros

Good range of features and the ability to issue class packages for classes is great. The front end is responsive and simple yet good design.

Cons

Unable to customsise email templates. I switched to booksteam from acuity because I wanted my clients to be able to book recurring appointments but most of my clients have complained that their recurring appointments don't usually work.

Tara N.

• Customer Support Software

one of the best if not the best!

Reviewed on 2015-10-24

I use this software everyday and it's been a huge help to our biz. Bookings are easy to make, payments are easy to take, customers love the ease of use, what's not to love. Compare to others, this system is very quick and responsive, I don't have to wait forever (like I did with previous software). Overall A+++

Rick L.

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic! The most complete software out there

Reviewed on 2015-07-22

I don't regret going with Booksteam to manage our fitness center. When I'm away on trips around the country I always know what is happening with the business. Trainers and clients love the convenience of booking everything online. We could not imaging running our fitness centre without booksteam software.

Emily W.

• Customer Support Software

Love the customer service!

Reviewed on 2017-03-27

Customer service always responds quickly, in a friendly manner, and with easy to understand instructions or answers to my questions. They have taken into account my requests along with those of other clients, and have made upgrades to the software to benefit all of us.

Linda L.

my clients love it

Reviewed on 2014-11-24

long story short, I got my Spa setup with booksteam and what a great decision that was. Literally, I went from approximately 15 calls a day (scheduling/rescheduling appointments) to maybe 5. I tell all my clients to book online and they absolutely love it. Best money I've spend

Keilah S.

Amazing System!

Reviewed on 2017-03-01

I absolutely love Booksteam, the support and service you get is second to none. I've referred many people to it. It's easy to use, easy for clients to book, saves time and money and ts a great tool to use to keep track of everything.

Monica C.

• Customer Support Software

easy to use booking software

Reviewed on 2015-09-10

easy to use booking software which is loaded with a lot of features. booksteam has one of the best mobile interfaces which works well with my iphone 6 and my ipad. keep it up guys!

Johny K.

• Customer Support Software

It accomplished what we wanted to do.

Reviewed on 2015-11-14

Simply the best scheduling platform out there. Peter was very helpful and patient with my account set-up, awesome!

Sarah W.

• Customer Support Software

Booksteam - simple, efficient, and effective

Reviewed on 2019-07-08

Wonderful experience overall, all schedule changes come easily (apart from the change of recurring clients as noted above) and very simple to view and teach to staff. Customer service has been helpful and quick each time we've reached out.

Pros

Very easy to use and very straight forward so it's simple to get done and show others how to use it.
Being able to cap a group is perfect as well as being able to schedule different tasks (i.e. meetings, appointments, different classes, etc.).
It's key to be able to see an individual schedule or the entire team at once to make planning and changes easier without overbooking an employee.
The client activity history has been great to be able to track client attendance, lateness, NCNS, etc.

Cons

There isn't an iPhone app available for Booksteam yet and we keep hoping there will be to make it easier on our team members who use iPhone.
Our biggest con at this time is the recurring client option for classes; you can set clients to recur, but you can't edit the recurring clients. So if a client moves their time permanently OR if a new client needs to be added to that recurring spot, you have to delete the class entirely and re-add it with the updated recurring clients.

Nicola D.

• Customer Support Software

Gets the work done perfectly.

Reviewed on 2020-12-23

Great experience... love it up to now.

Pros

I looked for a long time for a scheduling app. Difficult to find when you offer at home services. None truly fits my needs... but Booksteam really made it easy for me to find ways to make it work. Every time I needed support they were more than available and had answers in close to no time. Fully recommend.

Low price
Amazing features
Possibility of multiple locations
Widgets for facebook and mini webpage to book
Nice interface for clients

Aida E.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Can save your time

Reviewed on 2018-10-27

Great software! Hope to continue to use this software, well done

Pros

This software is the best for busy person, for their hectic schedule it can turn to save their time, this software is a online scheduling tool. Our clients can book online

Cons

I cant say any problem with this software, the interface is really simple and nice. Amazing and helpful!

Jodilyn S.

So easy to use!

Reviewed on 2017-07-18

Clients can schedule online with ease.

Pros

I love how easy it it to set up and for my clients to use. Straightforward and simple. Really appreciate the MailChimp syncing, too for occasional newsletters.

Cons

Wish there were more color theme options or patterns to spruce it up a little while remaining basic and simple to navigate.

Shah abdul latif B.

• Customer Support Software

Late to know about it but... Seriously impressed!

Reviewed on 2018-03-22

Pros

Very good customer support. Quite versatile solutions with plenty of options to select from. Very helpful reports. Beautiful User Interface.

Cons

Somehow confusing at set up but that't not a big deal. Some minor issues but again not a deal breaker.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Loving BookSteam

Reviewed on 2015-04-16

We moved to BookSteam a few months ago and must say that we are really impressed. Not only does the product itself fit our needs and is easy to use for both clients and staff, the customer service is outstanding. The support team are prompt in replying and very helpful - even going above and beyond to assist those of us that are not quick so "tech savvy".

We made a number of suggestions that would make the program even better and already these have been implemented - WOW!!!

Cathy Reeves
Plant Essentials
Australia

Josh W.

• Customer Support Software

awesome software in many ways!

Reviewed on 2015-11-11

Our studio in Hong Kong has been using booksteam for a while now and we have been satisfied. We tried many other companies before but half of them look very dated (design wise) and other half lack many features, glad we found booksteam! Very nice and friendly support team, anything I ask they reply instant and professional (and I ask a lot of questions ha). Loving it!