monday.com

yasin
yasin
  • Industry: Food Production

• Customer Support Software

Monday works wonders for project management in manufacturing

Reviewed on 2023-09-09

I'm very happy with the boost Monday's given us in managing our projects. We first bought it to set up shared boards for our projects, but very quickly expanded our use into shared documents, forms, notes, and more. I definitely recommend it if you need one source of truth for project management.

Pros

I like the sandbox environment it creates to boost collaboration. We have shared boards to monitor everyone's tasks, shared documents, forms, etc. When you need a new type of document or collaborative environment, chances are, Monday will already have it.

Cons

It's hard to start using it confidently in the beginning. I was a bit overwhelmed in the beginning by all the different modules available. It might be a bit frustrating to onboard to it if you can't spare a lot of time to learn it in the beginning

Adir
Adir

• Customer Support Software

A robust project management tool for every need

Reviewed on 2020-07-07

Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Pros

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please.
We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better.
Oh, and their support is superb.

Cons

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying.
On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Trello, ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously - plus they have more automations and integrations, which was crucial for us.

Response from monday.com

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

Norman
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Best for project and task management

Reviewed on 2024-04-06

Pros

It is good for task and project management

Cons

It is not very intuitive to use. Things don’t always make sense where it is located

Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Pipedrive didn’t suit our needs at the time

Pipedrive
Noah
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Okay Product, HORRIBLE SUPPORT

Reviewed on 2024-02-23

I really do like the CRM, but the email experience (which is why I purchased Monday) is not near industry standards. The customer support is even worse. I would not recommend.

Pros

The interface is good and it has a better price point than other CRMs.

Cons

Email tracking function is horrendous. If you use Gmail or Outlook the email features will not work well at all. We received a ton of false positives on opening an emails. When we contacted customer support they took two months to work out a solution, then told us that Gmail is not supported with their email tracking feature.

Gerardo
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

• Customer Support Software

Monday has enough features to automate and manage your support teams and CRM tickets

Reviewed on 2023-12-27

I would say is a good experience, mostly because the old platform didn't have all the capabilities and features of Monday, I like that we can generate workflow for every task that we want to automate, all in one dashboard.

Pros

Monday gives you access to many tools and dashboard for different tasks, what we love is the way that we can split our teams in different dashboards. Additional, in our enviroment we have differente dashboard one for each task, for example CRM tickets is one dashboard, Workhours is a different dashboard, this let us to automate and give different states to our workflows.

Cons

In many situations we want to integrate our corporate email address to CRM tickets but it doesn't work in good way, we want to be able to send email from Monday and keep that conversation inside the ticket, sometimes this is possible but many others a following email is sent to different tickets.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Hubspot was not good with automation tasks, the end customer database was not clean and had a lot of junk information and misinformation.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Previously, We had experience with monday for marketing tasks so we decided to give a change but for CRM tasks.
Jack
  • Industry: Wholesale

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic base platform with expanding feature set

Reviewed on 2024-03-06

I've always loved Monday and continue to be impressed with the features added as the years go on.

Pros

Monday has been a part of our organisation for years now. The team have been relentless in adding features and expanding its capabilities. At the core Monday does exactly as it describes, and allows the user to effectively manage tasks. However if you have the patience and creativity it can be moulded to just about any purpose required for your own personal needs

Cons

The only downside are the quirks of the platform that set it apart from something like a spreadsheet. Limited lookup functionality and complex nesting / rollup options become limiting factors in creating complex workflows as you expand your usage with the platform.

Otieno

• Customer Support Software

Pros and cons of monday.com

Reviewed on 2024-03-15

Project management and scheduling is easy with monday.com

Project management and scheduling is easy with monday.com

Pros

tracking projects progress is easy and collaboration within various projects and teams is easy with monday.com

Cons

I have not experienced any major issues with the tool despite being slow to load at times

Winnie

• Customer Support Software

All-in-One solution for project and assets management

Reviewed on 2024-04-01

Pros

I like that the tool makes it effortless to manage and keep track of projects as well as manage assets enhancing collaboration for teams.

Cons

The tool works well but there are instances where the the customer support are unresponsive

• Industry: Architecture & Planning

• Customer Support Software

Makes it easy to track tasks, deadlines and time spent on each task

Reviewed on 2024-03-22

Pros

I like the amount of plugins you can use in monday.com. There are several free to use plugins, that would help to make your boards better.

Cons

There is no feature for a status to move to a different status based on time or date. Currently statuses should be manually moved by people, which is good. But sometimes it is nice to have statuses that automatically reset to PAUSE status or something like that at a given time.

• Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Monday for everyday it’s great

Reviewed on 2024-04-07

Pros

It’s really a friendly platform easy to use

Cons

The price it’s no cheap but it’s according the services

Can't Live Without It

Reviewed on 2020-04-08

Awesome! Just overall awesome.

Awesome! Just overall awesome.

Pros

I honestly couldn't run my business without this at this point. Monday.com has become a vital piece of software for my business and managing my team. I work with a LOT of contractors and clients and I can base everything in Monday.com. I also love how I can customize it to fit whatever project I am working on in a great way.

Cons

1. The mobile app is hard to use in my opinion and takes a little while to navigate.
2. I do find some things I want to customize and do I can't because its not a feature offered by monday.com. Mainly to do with formulas or something like that. The formula options are pretty limiting but thats not a big deal to me.

Trello, Microsoft To Do and Asana

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

I tried just about every project management software out there...I really did. Like 50 of them. And I just kept coming back to monday.com for the features, ease of use, and overall look and functionality.
Kim
Kim
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

I love Monday.com!

Reviewed on 2020-12-10

Where do I start? This software is very affordable, and really helps with small business management. I work in transportation and customs brokerage, and since we implemented Monday.com as our customer facing communication device, we have seen a huge reduction in confusion, less emails being lost, and more customer satisfaction.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers, and is extremely intuitive. Support is there if you need it, and they are consistently improving the features. I highly recommend!

Cons

The only improvement I would suggest is that each time a member is mentioned, the task goes back to the inbox for review. For example, I use the inbox as a to-do list, but what I think is done may have more requirements. It would be nice if the follow ups showed back up on my inbox. It would also be nice to have a payment feature, but I think that may be a third party app we can include. I need to look into it.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Accelo was way over complicated and quite obviously made for IT personnel, and was not as adaptable to international trade situations as I had hoped. Accelo also created a lot of anxiety amongst the staff, so the switch was necessary to support our activities.

Accelo

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday.com was much more responsive on sales and allowed us several weeks to test it out, free of charge. I immediately fell in love with how easy it was to manage and implement.
Christopher

A Case of the Mondays.

Reviewed on 2021-11-10

Monday.com has allowed me to streamline my daily and weekly team stand-ups and to track project completion in real time. I've also been able to leverage the tool for collaboration and project management with individuals outside my company which is a useful feature of monday.com.

Pros

Monday.com has a simple user interface that allows my geographically diverse team with varying comfort levels with technology to collaborate projects and track progress and project completion.

Cons

There is limited reporting functionality available within Monday.com. This is not necessarily an issue for my use case, but it may be an issue for some and it would be beneficial for the software to provide broader reporting options.

Zoho Projects and Smartsheet

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday.com offered greater functionality at an approachable price point.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Offered a stronger interface and greater functionality at a budget friendly price.
Harel
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Monday - project management aims to simplify

Reviewed on 2022-04-16

As for interacting with the project and its tasks - it's very easy. Set status, assignee, dates, add items , etc. Notifications are great tool to stay on top of things , and my tasks screen is a life saver - you can see all your tasks without scrolling through long items in a project.

Pros

The UI is built with simplicity in mind. That means that almost every action is made to be easy and without to jump around many screens. Also, templating projects on Monday is one of the best features that we use to spin up new projects. Notifications are a great tool and you can have desktop notifications instead of mails to reduce clutter in your inbox.

Cons

Somehow the simple UI is not very intuitive for me. The rows display of items seems a bit off as opposed to the boards display. That also makes the screen seem full of tasks that usually irrelevant for some users.

Jira and Hubstaff Tasks

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Azure DevOps is a great tool, though too complicated for our non technical members in the project.

Azure DevOps Services

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Our teams loved the user interface. Also we got recommended from some of our customers who use it.
Cody
Cody
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Monday.com Is The Best Software I Have Ever Used

Reviewed on 2022-05-26

Mind-blowing. Literally would have never guessed one software could become such an integral part of my business let alone my life!

Pros

Monday is the central hub for our entire business. In fact, I run multiple businesses out of a single account because I can have the teams split up in different ways and different workplaces for each company. The dashboards and status columns make it easy to see how my teams are doing very quickly, it's amazing. I even use it for my personal task management and life management!

Cons

There are times the Mac app will be slow or missing features I want, but the Chrome version is impeccable. No other real complaints otherwise.

Airtable and ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Trello was missing the project management features and integrations we wanted.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

All in One capability and better reviews.

Great functionality in the Free version and worth paying for if you need a bit extra

Reviewed on 2022-09-07

Really great, it's been a big help for us in onboarding a new team member and making sure we all know what we are meant to be doing.

Pros

The fact that it's so funcational when it's free and easy to see what you get for your money if you do pay for extras. That makes me more likely to upgrade to a paid account at times when we need it.
We love that its a really visual tool and this works for a 100% remote team running multiple complex projects. the ability to automate a lot of the processes also helps us and reduces our workload doing the silly little jobs that hold up getting into the real work!

Cons

The only thing I don't really like is the way the messages stack in the tasks and I haven't yet found a good way of having a space we can workshop in but we have other tolls for that which we can add links to so that's alright for now.

Justin
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

• Customer Support Software

Great for nonprofit start ups

Reviewed on 2022-11-16

Monday has allowed us to cost effectively scale our services to meet the demand of our Warriors in need of mental health services.

Pros

The flexibility to build a customized product that fits our needs. Monday allows us to create automations that help communicate and roster clients into services.

Cons

The user interface can get a bit burdensome to make all the automations work.

Airtable and Google Sheets

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

We needed automation to organize and communicate with our clients and vendors.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday.com has the flexibility we need to build out our systems while still being HIPPA compliment. This is a very rare combination but luckily, it is at a very attractive price point that allows us to scale our operations.

• Customer Support Software

4 years and looking forwards to many more!

Reviewed on 2023-08-18

It's a dream to use, even with my neurospicy brain. I am very chaotic and highly organized, depending on the day, time of day, or the socks I am wearing, and Monday can support me at my best and my worst.

Pros

I was always using Google Sheets to track projects, but they would go on and on and on, and include mutliple tabs and pull data from here and there and... it was a bit exhausting. Monday imports these sheets, and turns them into clearly defined, but almost endlessly customizable boards.

Cons

The templates are a bit too needlessly complicated for me. But it's actually useful if you want to use it for different things than I do. I discard my boards after a while, when they are too full, and I don't like to archive or administrate everything.

Andy

• Customer Support Software

monday - no matter the day of the week, this software platform is perfect to manage your...

Reviewed on 2023-10-04

Combining a great product with pleasant visual aesthetics, my current job is made significantly easier by monday.com. It's also all-purpose which means there are no restrictions on how and when we can use it.They have redefined WorkOS. Not to mention the fantastic customer support too.Top class software company.

Pros

The ease of use, and customer support. Second to none!!

Cons

Some of the integrations are a little sticky

ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Limited functionality with ExcelMicrosoft don't offer a personalized and individual support

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Best for a growing business, most robust and the best customer support. While the other was okay, Monday just ticked every bo.
Kelly
Kelly
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Monday.com streamlines task management

Reviewed on 2023-10-29

The high degree of personalization available on Monday.com is its most notable quality. Users are not limited by the platform's predefined structure but rather can mold it to their own needs by constructing dashboards, columns, and workflows.

Pros

Monday.com allow me to maintain order in my workplace. I appreciate being able to create individual boards for each member of the team, complete with tasks and subtasks. It's simple to establish due dates and a system for conducting reviews. It's also great that we can use automations to notify the sales staff when a task is finished. It's convenient that I can customize my labels with names and colors.

Cons

In an ideal world, I'd be able to view all notes associated with a job without having to open it. It would be nice to have, but it wouldn't change the game.

Jolene

Tracked Goals, Projects, Timelines and more

Reviewed on 2024-01-26

I loved it. I'd use it again in a heart beat

I loved it. I'd use it again in a heart beat

Pros

It's intuitive, easy to use and pretty simple to set up. I like that I can track in a variety of ways, but it's also not complicated to figure out how to set up a project. I tracked daily tasks, one-time projects, event planning, and much more.

Cons

They do not offer HIPAA compliance for us, so we had to be careful what we included on the project if there was a reference to something confidential. Staff were also able to see everyone else's board, so security settings were not robust as other products we used.

Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

it's a better product, even though it cost a us a monthly fee. At some nonprofits, it can be free, which is awesome.

Vance

• Customer Support Software

One of the most robust project management platforms out there

Reviewed on 2022-12-12

Project management is so much better with Monday.com after we moved away from spreadsheets and emails in general. Everyone is kept up to date with the latest updates on tasks and projects, and there's a activity log, which makes it easy for everyone to know who made what changes, so there are no disputes.

Pros

Robustness of the platform in terms of project management. Our team also likes the pretty confetti animations whenever we mark a task as done. The latest Christmas-themed confetti was a very nice touch and we had a lot of fun updating Monday.com, which is the whole point of project management - keeping the team up to date with the status of tasks and projects.

Cons

There is not "mark all as read" in the notifications and inbox area, which can be annoying at times when you're back from long leave. Having that feature will significantly improve the UX and notification hygiene practices.

Blue, Trello, Basecamp and Asana

Sofwane
Sofwane

• Customer Support Software

Comprehensive Website for Effective Project, Portfolio, Resource Management, and Goal Setting

Reviewed on 2023-06-16

My overall experience with Monday.com has been highly positive. The platform offers a comprehensive and efficient solution for managing tasks, projects, and collaboration. From the moment I started using it, I was impressed by its user-friendly interface, intuitive design, and powerful features.One of the standout aspects of Monday.com is its flexibility and adaptability. It allows users to customize workflows, task fields, and boards to fit their specific needs and preferences. This level of customization ensures that the platform can cater to a wide range of industries and project types.The task management capabilities of Monday.com are exceptional. Creating, assigning, and tracking tasks is a seamless process, and the ability to set deadlines, attach files, and leave comments facilitates effective communication and collaboration among team members. The visual representation of tasks and progress through boards and timelines helps in quickly grasping the overall status of projects.Collaboration is made easy on Monday.com. Team members can work together in real-time, sharing updates, files, and feedback on tasks and projects. The ability to mention specific individuals or teams and the option to receive notifications and reminders greatly enhances teamwork and ensures that everyone stays informed and engaged.Furthermore, the platform provides valuable insights and analytics through customizable dashboards and reports. These features allow users to track project perf

Pros

What I liked most about this website was its efficient task management system. The platform's user-friendly interface and powerful features made it incredibly easy for me to create, assign, and track tasks. The ability to set deadlines, assign team members, and prioritize tasks ensured clear communication and accountability. Additionally, the collaborative capabilities of the website allowed for seamless teamwork, with the option to comment, share files, and update task status in real-time. The timely notifications and reminders also stood out, keeping me on track and ensuring that no task was overlooked. Overall, the task management functionality of this website was exceptional and greatly enhanced my productivity and organization.

Cons

What I found to be a drawback of the Monday.com website was the occasional lag and slow response times. While the platform offered an array of impressive features, there were instances where tasks took longer to load, and navigating between different sections experienced delays. These intermittent slowdowns disrupted my workflow and caused frustration, particularly when dealing with time-sensitive projects. Enhancing the website's responsiveness and optimizing its speed and performance would greatly improve the overall user experience. Despite this minor setback, Monday.com remains an excellent website with a wide range of useful functionalities.

Megan
Megan
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Monday.com makes project management easy

Reviewed on 2023-08-28

There are features in this platform that make your work easier, such as boards and forms are particularly useful, as they allow the entire company to keep track of work in progress and completed tasks. Overall, Monday.com makes it easy and efficient to stay up to date with all aspects of project management and team collaboration.

Pros

In my experience Monday.com has been one of the best productivity and project management software I have used, it is very good for managing and tracking the progress of multiple projects, especially those with deadlines as it provides real-time information on the workload of each member, identifyng who needs help and who can offer it. The ease with which you can track team performance and profit streamlines the entire workflow. Of the points that I can highlight is its interface, its design is minimalist, the well crafted colors, its intuitive menus make it a pleasant platform for the user.

Cons

While Monday.com offers effective project management and team collaboration features, the platform does come with its challenges. The initial setup can be awkward and time consuming, requiring research to customize it to your needs. Also, the automation features are somewhat limited, requiring workarounds for tasks that should be straightforward. From my point of view it lacks a better integration with artificial intelligence.

Maria
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

• Customer Support Software

Monday.com is a game changer!

Reviewed on 2023-11-22

Monday.com has transformed the way I manage tasks and has elevated team productivity and collaboration. The collaboration features, automations, and integrations make it an absolute powerhouse for anyone looking to supercharge their task management. I wholeheartedly recommend Monday.com to anyone looking for a solution to streamline their workflow and boost productivity.

Pros

As a PR professional finding a tool that truly enhances task management is key! Monday.com has become a critical part of my team's workflow, making the way I organize and execute tasks simple and easy to follow with other team members and clin

Cons

There was nothing I disliked about monday.com