Customer Support Software for Live Chat, Email and Twitter

Ronald S.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Casengo Review

Reviewed on 4/17/2019

So far so good with all the above positive advantages not even exhausted. I recommend this software, it has helped so much to enable the brand divert it's traffic from the helpline to social media.

Easy for real time, weekly and monthly reporting.

Pros

It helps to respond to customer queries on the whatsapp channel in real -time. It has the ability to synchronize all the posts, files(images, audio and videos) and these are used to understand the customer query and offer support.

It's a good reporting tool for both the admin and user. You can also use it to extract reports, add users with different access rights.

Cons

It's vulnerable to internet connection, once the connection is weak or off, then conversations can not come through as the device has to synchronize with the software

The interface is a bit flooded thus making it hard to select posts and respond easily.

Robert R.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Best Live Chat Software for the price!

Reviewed on 9/13/2019

Basic features for live chat. Might be lacking some features however not deal breaking.

Pros

Very intuitive features when in chat and integrating it for your business.
Mobile integration so very industry leading.

Cons

Lacks some features such as customer tracking and monitoring features such as recent activity and ability to pull up history for the customer.

Stephen O.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Casengo review

Reviewed on 4/30/2019

it's a perfect tool to support customers on whatsapp

Pros

It used to access the whatsapp helpline for the company were customers are able to send their customers and get immediate responses/support. It's a best tool for customer service through whatsapp.

Cons

You need a working network and a phone with active data to be able to synchronise to whatsapp

Isaac K.
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

useful for keeping in touch with clients

Reviewed on 5/24/2019

It gives us multiple channels to connect with customers.

Pros

As a customer interfacing environment, our use of Casengo to manager our WhatsApp traffic has proven really useful in assigning SLAs to the correspondences.

Cons

The system is still lacks real-time performance analytics / dashboards which would come in handy.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Rolf M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

It's a very quick way to empower your Customer Success teams.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

Rediciculously fast response time to incoming requests, and a boost in sales, because fast response is a big factor for choosing a software vendor like ourselves.

Pros

It's very easy to use, and the interface feels "light". There a lots of automation options which will make your customer success teams much more effective and recudes response times.

Cons

I would like to have bulk selection enabled, this makes cleaning up casengo a little bit tedious. But that's a minor issue.

Merida N.

Reviewed on 6/2/2019

I have come to love it. Initially, listening to audio or videos wasn't enabled but that has been resolved. Plus, we can now view agent statistics instantly.

Pros

The software allows up to 8 agents (and more) to engage clients on the Whats-app social media channel. This enables us respond to clients quickly as opposed to using a phone, since only one agent can respond to the chats.

Cons

If a reply has been sent, it can't be edited nor deleted. It is greatly affected by slow internet speeds.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Ronald M.

Casengo feedback

Reviewed on 5/24/2019

Pros

Allows customers to reach the company's Whatsapp helpline. Allows all files to be shared.

Cons

Customer add the company's number to different WhatsApp groups.

Rolf M.

Casengo, keeps leads hot

Reviewed on 7/9/2014

We have Casengo installed on our website. As an online marketeer Casengo is a qualitative data goldmine. In our case visitors often ask us product questions before signing up and brutally reveal what information our website is lacking, or how our messaging needs a bit of tweaking.

We can immediately reply (as casengo has a notification sound, subtle enough to notice, but smooth enough not to be annoying) and help visitors with whatever they need.

After installing the Casengo plugin (which for a non techy person, is actually really easy) we saw an increase of sign ups for our product and could tweak our messaging which resulted in a raise of our conversion rate.

Pros

- Visitors become leads very easy
- Quantative data goldmine
- Insight in customers
- No lag

Cons

- Interface can use a little bit of tightening up, but you'll notice these small annoyances only when you use it a lot. Actually gave them some feedback that is taking in on the roadmap!

Kasper S.
Industry: E-Learning

Casengo helps us to manage the flow of prospects inquiries

Reviewed on 7/11/2014

Easygenerator uses Casengo to manage all inquiries from prospects. It helps us divide the flow over several agents, that will work most of the time in different locations. Back in our Outlook days, we were struggling to manage and dividing the growing number of emails. That tension disappeared as soon as we started using Casengo. We can see right away which customers are still awaiting an answer. Assigning a case to someone works great, too, and so does live chat. We love switching from email to chats. My personal favorite however, is that Casengo is cloud-based and mobile-friendly.

Pros

Cloud based, You can see if a case is handled by one of your colleagues and which colleague handles a case. You can also review the reactions and coach people on it.

Cons

There can be some UI improvements. Browsing through cases for examples is not ideal.

Rachel bayles L.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

A pleasure

Reviewed on 1/17/2015

Casengo has a smooth, enjoyable, intuitive interface. It was easy to learn and easier to set up, but with all the functionality you would need for the prototype medium sized business site we were creating. Customer service was fast and friendly. Really enjoyed this product.

Pros

Intuitive interface
Useful features
Good customer service

Cons

We could not figure out how to shut off the notification ringer without closing out the call, but that may have simply been a problem at our end, since we were using a virtual machine and it was only for a prototype.

Michel P.
Industry: Graphic Design

Great solution for small bussiness

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

As bussiness was growing, I was looking for a good customer management system, while piles of emails were giving me headaches. I came along Casengo wich is free for small bussiness (1 agent), but with all the features available! Emails, chat, twitter, faq.

Pros

This is realy a great system, for free for 1 agent and affordable when your bussiness will grow to more agents. Small problems are quickly answered and solved by their very friendly helpteam. Joppe, thanks for your help untill now!

Love for Team Casengo

Reviewed on 7/11/2014

At first, it was a little hard for me to get started, but with the help of the friendly Casengo team, I was able to get going with chat and Facebook! I'm now looking into integrating my email in the system.

Thanks team!

Pros

They provide excellent support! Casengo knows how to give good customer service. Try them out yourself!

Cons

In the beginning, it was a little hard to install and configure the system, but the friendly guys helped me out fine

Industry: Retail

Moved from Zendesk because of attachments

Reviewed on 9/23/2014

I was using Zendesk, but Zendesk adds attachments as downloadable links... My customers got confused and couldn't find the 'attachment' is was talking about - because it wasn't actually an attachment.

Casengo just attaches the file like any other mail client, and I never had any complaints about missing attachments again.

Pros

Attachments how attachments should work!

Cons

Uploading multiple attachments could be easier.

Jeroen L.
Industry: Banking
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

We had just opted for Desk.com when Casengo came along.

Reviewed on 7/15/2014

We had just opted for Desk.com when Casengo came along. I was thrilled to discover that this cloud application does not come with any unnecessary bells and whistles. It does exactly what it should do - so we switched! And we don’t regret it at all: Casengo offers powerful functions that stimulate internal cooperation, and a good overview of emails yet to be answered. Such features make Casengo ideal for growing companies like ours.

Good app!

Reviewed on 7/8/2014

Casengo is great as a customer service tool. I really love the 'universal inbox' way of thinking. One inbox for email, chat, facebook and twitter - a good app to streamline my customer service!

Pros

All-in-one inbox:
- chat
- facebook
- twitter

- Cloud
- Multiple logins

Cons

Can't wait for the Push-notification in the Casengo app. They just updated the app.

Sylvester D.
Industry: Furniture

Great solution!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014

We’ve been using Casengo for almost a year now to manage our customer emails more efficiently. Ever since, no more emails slip through the cracks. Casengo has been a major boost to our productivity and customer satisfaction. All of our online stores are now enriched with live chat, bringing in a whole new group of potential customers.

Pros

Works very intuitive.

Cons

Haven't found them yet.

Alain M.
Industry: Real Estate

we no longer miss a single email

Reviewed on 7/11/2014

I was one of Casengo’s first beta testers and have been using the application for almost 2 years now. I love it: we no longer miss a single email. Thanks to both the macros and the overview, we handle way more emails in less time. We can also keep track of invoices far more effectively now - rather crucial! We just cannot make do without Casengo anymore

Ian B.
Industry: Internet

Nice, quick and easy app for my client service

Reviewed on 7/11/2014

My client service is up and running, thanks to Casengo.

I receive a lot of emails daily, and me and my team weren't able to track who was doing what, and who replied to what... With Casengo, all my email troubles are gone, because of the universal inbox!

Pros

Universal inbox
Multiple channels