1,160 reviews
4.4
1,160 reviews
Brooks M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Truly an all-in-one digital marketing platform

Reviewed on 11/20/2019

We use SEMRush to for SEO research, competitive analysis, content marketing, and some for PPC as well. The insights are incredible, and it has changed the game for our own marketing as well as our clients'. It's all-around a great tool.

Pros

A ton, but my favorite is probably the content marketing toolset. SEMRush provides topic research, keyword research, a writing assistant, and much more. The suite of SEO tools is incredible as well: site audits, keyword research, gap analyses, backlink analytics, and keyword tracking. You are able to set up projects, receive notifications, report to clients, and more. I love SEMRush.

Cons

The only thing I don't love about SEMRush are their traffic predictions. As a smaller business, I find they're often very misleading and inaccurate. I imagine they're more accurate for larger sites. You also don't get API Access on the Guru plan – only business. I understand why, but I'd love to have access to API credits regardless my plan.

Steve Z.

Best Product for Everything Related to SEM

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

SEMrush has definitely allowed me to be more efficient with my work and took my company to the next level. I can do everything in one "stop". Research, tracking, reporting and more, all rolled into one.

Pros

Everything we need is in one place, I don't have to bounce around to different programs for different purposes. There are improvements and new features added all the time. The few times I've had a problem or question, support is very quick to answer/resolve it and then follow up a week later to make sure everything's working as it should.

Cons

I can't think of any cons, it just works as advertised.

Response from SEMrush

Hi Steve, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools!

Jonny C.
Industry: Financial Services

An okay tool for quick SEO insights and report generation

Reviewed on 7/21/2018

Ability to keep a close eye on our SEO performance by tracking large numbers of keywords on a daily basis. The ability to create custom and data-filled PDF reports were also highly useful for internal meetings.

SEO auditing for quick glances at potential new issues and alerts of competitor changes.

Pros

SEMRush has now grown so that it has a feature for pretty much any aspect of digital marketing, whether that's SEO, social and PPC.

The keyword tracking is one of the best elements. Daily position check on a good quota of keywords across your projects is great for quick references/health checks.

The reporting element is by far SEMRush's best feature, especially if you're an agency or company that needs to produce branded reports. The reports are fully customisable and use a simple builder tool to quickly make professional and data-rich reports in minutes.

The SEO audit tool doesn't feel like it's been expanded and improved much in recent years, but it's still one of the best features of the product. It's a pretty comprehensive and descriptive audit that is great for those with no to moderate SEO experience in improving SEO performance.

Cons

I feel they have become to bloated and lost their focus with the product features. They are trying too hard to be able to everything to some degree, rather than just focus on doing the SEO auditing and reporting as best as they can.

Originally SEMRush was loved by professionals because it was the go-to SEO audit tool, however I feel this is no longer the case. As they have tried too hard to add social, PPC and link metric tools into their product they have been left behind by competitors who can now provide more in-depth onsite audits.

Their position tracking is still as good as can be, although it would be good if they could track other search engines such as Bing.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Susan S.

Great Product for SEO

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Overall it is great and the software is really excacly what I need for doing my SEO work. . The support is awesome they get back to you quickly and are always ready to assist with any issues. Overall I say this the perfect software for SEO.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use, it makes my job much easier. I am able to get the info quickly send to trello for the team to work on some items and it's great for giving me ideas for keywords, content and article writing.

Cons

My only con for this item is the AMP and needing to have the highest plan to access the amp info. I am on the mid tier and I can't access the pages with Amp errors. Since AMP is so important right now I would think that info would start at the mid-tier level.

Peter K.
Company size: Self Employed

The closest thing to a perfect all-in-one solution

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Research is huge and I'm able to provide a ton of helpful data for my clients and we're able to come up with marketing solutions together.

Pros

Being able to do keyword research is the priority.
Finding topic ideas is a great feature.
Keeping track of projects is simple.
Backlink research and finding gaps.
PPC research features.

Cons

The one thing that it doesn't really do is replace Google Analytics.

Also, I really liked the SEO writing assistant when I used it early on. However, it is quite a bit of a price jump to be able to use it and it would be a better decision to use a different software for it instead.

Response from SEMrush

Hi Peter, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools and can't imagine your daily work without them!

Neal S.
Industry: Internet

Powerful toolkit for internet marketers & SEOs.

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

The tools are very reliable and error-free. If you ever need help, SEMRush support is fast and helpful.

Pros

Whether you are boosting an existing client's website or prospecting for new clients, SEMRush is a powerful set of tools. If you are trying to get a new internet marketing/SEO client, some of the well-designed reports are very convincing closing tools. If you're serious about online marketing, you need this platform.

Cons

SEMRush has so many tools and options in it's platform, there is a learning curve.

Response from SEMrush

Hi Neal, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools!

Stephen brent M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

More features than it needs

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Pros

SEMrush is a great tool for SEO and I am able to get all the information I need by using it. From keyword rankings, movement over time, technical issues, and location-specific information, it has everything me and my team need to successfully monitor and manage SEO for our own business and clients.

Cons

They try to be everything to everyone, which diminishes the value of the software to me. For example, I am not looking for a social media posting tool from my SEO tool. Because of the amount of features, it puts them at a higher price point and I am already paying for some of these features from software that is built specifically for those purposes. Focus on one thing and do that one thing really well.

I also find the pricing model for additional users to be extremely high compared to others. Moz allows you to have 10 users for a similar price, but you have to pay close to double for additional users for SEMrush. It doesn't make sense for a team.

I would like to see them spend less effort adding new tools not related to search and focus that effort on their UI, which feels clunky and outdated.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Quratulain H.

The Swiss knife in Digital Marketing

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

I am very happy with the software and don't see myself moving away from them. There is always a portion of it that I end up using a lot of in a month or that helps me make smart decisions where I feel the software pays for itself.

Pros

It provides a bit of everything in its product suite. From tracking keywords, to checking backlinks and conducting site audits - for SEO. In Social Media & Content strategy, there are a slew of nifty tools from scheduling social media posts to checking brand mentions and suggesting content ideas.

In PPC, you can check what your competitors are upto, do excellent keyword research and see Google Display campaigns. If you want detailed analysis on competitors there is an 'add-on' available for it.

I particularly enjoy using their writing analysis add on that is available for both WordPress and Google Sheets.

Cons

Their administration could do with an overhaul. If i want to upgrade the account with some extra features, i can, but downgrade i need to reach out to support. I also feel their additional users fee at $140 is too much.

Adam S.

Comprehensive Digital Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Pros

SEMrush is an all-in-one digital marketing solution, offering everything from KW research and rank tracking to competitor research and content ideas.

Cons

The user interface is a little clunky and not as sleak as other tools.

Response from SEMrush

Hi Adam, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools!

Jason t. D.

SEO in one place

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Takes some time to learn how it works but once you do it has tremendous potential and it is always being updated.

Pros

Number of tools available makes it easy to pull data for nearly any project.

Cons

Limitations of social media accounts to track

Laura C.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Comprehensive & reliable SEO tool

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Pros

It's a great tool for doing keyword research and for tracking keyword visibility across a number of projects. This is the main reason why we are using this product, so that we can monitor and report on the evolution of our website's visibility across our targeted keywords.

Cons

1) I don't like the fact that even with the Business subscription, there's only one user that can access the software at one time. I think there should be at least 2 users added to the Business account.

2) In the Keyword research section, it would be good to see an actual trend of the keywords that are being displayed (not just a trend chart) and to see this trend displayed in percentages (e.g. 10% growth in search volume MoM)

3) In the SERP analysis section, it would be good to see the SERP exactly as it is shown in Google or other search engines, with meta titles, with featured snippets, with PPA boxes etc. The more detailed information we can have in the SERP section, the better.

4) In the Topic Research section, it would be useful to have the option to save cards and view them later

Response from SEMrush

Hi Laura, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools. And thank you so much for the detailed feedback on the features - it is very appreciated and I will pass it to the teams!

Mary A.

Easiest and Most Robust Option

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Great. Easy to use, easy to roll out, easy to adopt team-wide.

Pros

So easy to use. When we decided to make the switch company-wide earlier this year I was happy to see that there were so many educational resources for our teams to easily get onboarded. They all picked it up quickly and the transition has been smooth. Our old SEO tool lacked many of the features SEMRush has, so the team has been excited to start playing with all the new things and we're even creating new deliverables for our clients because of these new features.

Cons

The API documentation could be better. Part of the reason we switched to SEMRush was the ability to use the API for much of our reporting. It's frustrating that you cannot download organic research time series data from the UI into a csv and that the only API option is for a full domain, not per url or subdirectory. The documentation of the API was also quite frustrating as we had to decode what some of the abbreviations meant.

Manny G.

All-in-One Digital Landscape Research & Analysis

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

We have a great dedicted rep who is always checking-in to make sure we have what we need and are using the latest tools, promos and taking advantage of the software.

SEMRush has become a vital need to all of our projects. It used from the discovery phase all the way to maintenance and reporting.

Pros

The ability to connect one domain and be able to select and add multiple tools, analysis and audits with one click. It covers from an SEO Audit down to a Competitor Insights. It is a powerful tool. Saves time and effort.

Cons

Compared to other tools, SEMRush requires a level of technical understanding and familiarity with their tools. Sometimes all the information gathered could be confusioning for new users.

Steve P.
Industry: Design

All Your SEO Base Are Belong To Us!

Reviewed on 6/16/2020

Overall SEMRush is a super useful SEO toolkit worth every bit of praise it has received, including from the likes of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] fame. My primary client switched from AHrefs at my request back to SEMRush.

Pros

SEMRush is a great hub for virtually every facet of SEO you can imagine - integrations for social media, analytics, search console, competitor research, the whole nine yards - that doesn't have too terribly steep of a learning curve.

Cons

SEMRush is prone to highlighting the "worst" part of a site on any given auto-generated email or scan based on the metrics its own scans find, and a lot of them are unnecessary scare-mongering. For example, it's normal to have redirects on a well developed site, but this will come through as "9% of your site's pages have redirects!" It can spook a client who doesn't know any better.

Response from SEMrush

Thank you so much for your great feedback, Steve! We really appreciate it. As for the Site Audit tool warnings, you can hide the checks that you think are irrelevant to your website using the eye button.

Marlyn G.
Industry: Management Consulting
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

An excellent tool for SEO and online metrics

Reviewed on 6/14/2020

Semrush is a platform that has helped us analyze where we are compared to the competition, the metrics and data it provides are useful to know how it can be improved to have greater visibility of the web, another function that handles very well Semrush is the keyword group, this makes our work easier. Semrush is always in constant training; they offer webinars that help us have a better idea of how to use Semrush tools in a better way, there is a whole group of experts behind this platform that help to improve the experience in the matter of SEO.

Pros

Semrush is an excellent marketing tool to measure data and make decisions based on it, something that I consider positive is its price, compared to the competition it is cheap considering all the tools it has. Semrush is an excellent tool to analyze technical issues with a website and see if SEO is working correctly, and in this way determine our priorities. Something I like about Semrush is that it helps me to identify which backlinks we have and Identify which are the best sources of traffic and which ones we want on our website. I consider Semrush to be an excellent tool to track online visibility and, in this way we measure our online positioning compared to the competition.

Cons

Although it is an excellent platform with multiple functions, it takes time to adapt since its interface is not very intuitive to say. Some features are difficult to find, and that takes time to know where they are; this is time-consuming since you have to search and Learn where they are. For someone who is using it for the first time is a bit difficult since it has to adapt to the platform. In conclusion, the user experience is complex for someone who uses it for the first time.

Response from SEMrush

Thank you so much Marlyn for writing this great review. We really appreciate your feedback about our tool.

Chad H.

My Go To Analytics Tool

Reviewed on 6/9/2020

SEMrush is one of my essential tools needed to perform my job. Without it's vital data and information, I wouldn't be able to provide the excellent service my clients expect and would not be able to improve their website.

Pros

I enjoy a variety of features that SEMrush provides me. Domain analytics reports are incredibly useful to me in my role as an SEO link builder so that I know the sites I'm gaining backlinks from are trafficked. Keyword Analytics help me determine how well my clients are doing for their Keywords while also providing ideas for new content to capture new Keywords. Lastly, the projects section offers tons of technical SEO information on my clients' individual sites so that I can ensure their continued health.

Cons

The only thing about SEMrush that I don't like is that it's honestly TOO MUCH information. I really need to enroll in their academy so that I can learn more about all the tools at my disposal

Response from SEMrush

Hi Chad, thank you for this great feedback and for this amazing review of our tool.

Shirley W.

Best SEO Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 6/3/2020

I have been using SEMRush for a number of years now, and with so much else going on it provides a lot of features, news, and training that helps to make my life a lot easier - I wish I had more time to get fully immersed in the tool.

Pros

The software offers a great mix of data that I can use immediately to understand how my client's business is performing. The mix of tools available is fantastic, I can immediately check ranking performance, schedule social posts and I love the writing assist tool the tips and metrics really help refine our content to give it the best chance of ranking. The customer support is the best I have experienced from any tool, the response is lightning fast and they are great at finding the solution to the problem 5 stars for customer service!

Cons

Posting to Instagram would be great, but the notification feature in the meantime is helpful. The competitor features do not appear to be hugely accurate as my data doesn't always match either which makes me feel that my competitor's data are equally out. Perhaps a few tips on how we can compensate for this would help as we all understand the competitor data cannot be fully accurate as you don't have direct access to it.

Response from SEMrush

Hi Shriley! Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of SEMrush, we really appreciate it. We're also glad to hear that you've been using SEMrush for so long, it's great customers like you that keep us going!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Daniel J.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

All in one search engine marketing suite

Reviewed on 6/1/2020

With such a wide array of tools and opportunities you'd think it would make approaching their tools a little confusing or overwhelming, but SEMrush provides both written and video explanation to how and when to use their tools. And not only that, they are extremely good at listening to customer feedback, if you have suggestions to new features or questions about their current ones.

Pros

With a wide array of tools, SEMrush are able to help you with any aspect of your search engine marketing. We use it for both organic and paid advertising research and it plays a crucial role in every project.
The single best thing at the moment, is the recent addition of the bulk keyword research tool.

Cons

The keyword research "magic tool" is awesome, but difficult to use when your account has multiple users doing research for multiple clients at once. We have experienced that if you aren't aware, you can accidentally add keywords to the wrong profile/client. This can be avoided by not using the "quick add" function but instead ticking off each keyword an then manually adding them to your desired list. Apart from this, we have never experienced any undesired behavior from any of their tools.

Response from SEMrush

Hi Daniel! Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of SEMrush, we really appreciate it. We understand that our tools can have a bit of a learning curve, we're happy that you've found our blogs and videos useful and that our CS team was attentive to your needs.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Ariel L.

Excellent Marketing Software—Has Everything You Need

Reviewed on 5/29/2020

My overall experience with SEMRush is excellent. THere's a slight learning curve, as with most tools. But you get more value for your money. When you subscribe, you don't just have an SEO software; rather, you have access to the ultimate marketing toolkit.

Pros

What I liked most about SEMRush is its comprehensiveness as a marketing tool. Most people compare SEMRush as an SEO tool (for keyword research and backlinks). But it goes beyond that.

My favorite is the content marketing toolkit which is a suite of tools to help me beat the competition. It has all the tools you need to plan, research, execute and audit your content.

Once you have your awesome content, the next step is to distribute them. That's where its social media toolkit comes in. You can post, curate, and frequently publish (re-use) social media posts. Yes, that's right. No need for a separate social media scheduler.

Do you do link building? SEMRush also has its own link building tool built-in. You can perform all the "search operations" right within, which then plugs into a workflow where you can send out emails (from templates). It allows you to monitor everything inside one place. Pretty neat!

Cons

The one thing I didn't like is the setup process. I can't remember having some sort of onboarding experience (or maybe i just skipped it). I had to learn by going through other tutorials and help docs.

Another thing i didn't like was integrating with Google Analytics/Search Console. My experience is that i have to connect it once per tool. Instead of only doing it once, every tool has to be setup like this.

That said, it's still totally worth learning as it has pretty much everything you need.

Response from SEMrush

Hi Ariel! Thanks for giving us such an awesome review! As for the setup process, you can request a free online demo and one of our representatives will conduct a walkthrough about all tools we have. We appreciate you enjoy using the tool, and will keep working on improvements!

Stuart S.

A Comprehensive SEO Solution

Reviewed on 5/29/2020

My clients expect me to sustain and / or improve their ranking in organic search. With SEMrush, I am able to see what's working and what's not, and make appropriate adaptations to strategy and tactics.

Pros

I use back link gap and keyword gap analyses regularly as I optimize client content and link profiles. The content writing tool suite is also excellent. This capability goes well beyond simple suggestions of content length, keyword density, and readability. Instead, offers insights from the best ranking content with which you will be competing. I was able to eliminate a subscription to a point solution that offered similar insights.

Cons

SEMrush evolves rapidly, so expect to travel a learning curve regularly, as features mature and integrations become more comprehensive. That said, the customer service team is easily accessed and will work with you to explain the sometimes surprising nuances or curious behaviors of some of the tools.

Response from SEMrush

Hi, Stuart! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are really happy to know that you had such a great experience with our team and tool!

Alex P.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Invaluable marketing data all bundled into one uber-powerful tool

Reviewed on 12/19/2019

We can manage all of our clients from a central dashboard, receive reports when we want them and rarely ever need to step outside SEMrush to get actionable insights on SEO. Though you could argue one shouldn't put all the eggs in one basket with an SEO tool (and in certain cases you really can't), the alternative is to invest in other tools too, which begins to get ridiculously expensive and wasteful. However, a decent SEO expert will know where to go to provide a broader scope of analysis, and this CAN be achieved for free in many cases.

Ultimately, SEMrush is the Swiss Army Knife of SEO tools; it does almost everything you could need, and they provide plenty of training through their Academy to get you used to it all. Time and patience with SEMrush now will save far more time in the future, and the subscription will certainly pay for itself many times over.

In fact, insights and actions we've been able to take using the data on SEMrush has led to us gaining more clients over the years, simply because an exisiting client has referred us on based on out success with them.

Learn the tools, and you won't be disappointed!

Pros

- The sheer amount of power at your fingertips - there are tools for every need, whether you're an SEO or a marketer - the level of data is incredible.
- Their Keyword Magic Tool for finding related keywords has saved us countless hours of head-scratching.
- Excellent citation management - honestly, being able to update SERPs on SEMrush, then have those changes syndicated to all the major listings online is a huge time and headache saver! It's extra per client, per month (only $20), but it's worth every penny - it costs the client more in our time to do it all manually!
- Their auditing tools are second-to-none, whether it's backlinks, on-page SEO or tech SEO - their insights go deep and their suggestions on how to fix issues are extremely well explained
- Competitor analytics go hand-in-hand with their backlink building tools, suggesting the best sites to obtain quality backlinks from based on what your competitors are getting - again, hours and hours saved!

Cons

Only a couple, considering everything it does, but being picky:
- The price can mount up if you have a lot of clients and want to take advantage of all their tools (though the convenience should overcome most of this reservation)
- It takes some time to get used to - there's SO much on offer, that it can be a little overwhelming at first. It's easy to use, though because it's so powerful, finding everything can be tricky with so much going on sometimes

Amanda M.

Worth the purchase!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2019

If you run multiple websites and multiple social pages- this is absolutely the tool you need to invest in. ROI is completely possible from this tool if you dedicate enough time/effort to using it to the fullest. The SEO tools alone have proven awesome for us and the social poster tool is just the most convenient time-saver.

Pros

I use SEMrush daily for SEO on many sites and for posting on many social pages from one place. All of the SEO (site audits, keyword analyses, DEEP COMPETITOR ANALYSES) and social tools don't just make my job easier- they make me better. I get insights from SEMrush I wouldn't have otherwise had at my disposal. It is 100% possible to see ROI on this product.

Cons

I miss when it was free so many years ago, but C'est la Vie. Now that SEMrush is a paid platform, they also offer wayyyy more tools and they are constantly updating/adding features. They have a pretty responsive customer support, but I have had responses take 1-2 days to get back to me. However, I can't personally say that this response time has ever, in any way disrupted my flow of work and when I did have a more urgent issue they were great about helping me quickly.

Ankur S.

One of the Best On-site management Tool with amazing features

Reviewed on 8/21/2019

Overall this tool is incredibly brilliant and useful, I thank the team of SEMrush who are adding such feature, Most of the time I don't have to look for other tools when I want some research. they are covering most of the thing related to SEO.

Pros

There are plenty of pros of semrush, I found many while using more than 2 years. my favorite feature of this tool is an on-page review, Backlink Gap checker and competitor analysis is the best reason to buy this tool. It gives you a better idea on your backlink strategy (How can still more links from a competitor and how you can build a new one). One of his features name as Keyword Magic tool is great if you are new into the keyword research part, it allows you to go into the deep by local wise, LSI keywords, etc. Position tracking also a great feature by which you can track the performance of your keywords daily basis.

Cons

This is the vast exploration of any tool, many of features and reporting functionality you can't understand still if you are an SEO's. So I think this is not everyone cups of tea especially you are very new into the SEO world.

Company size: Self Employed

Best comprehensive SEO tools for your digital marketing needs

Reviewed on 8/27/2019

We have learned a lot about our client's website traffic and how to better understand customer engagement using proper keywords to target for each respective industry. With the help of some of the SEMRush keyword tools, we were able to find and write about various related keywords to place within our client websites which in turn generated more traffic conversions.

Google Ads analysis and keyword competition provides insight on how to create a niche for our clients. Not to mention, spying on competing businesses and their estimated Google Ad spend. We've managed to address ad optimization for stronger performance.

SEMRush seems to be continuing to improve the product. For example, the On Page SEO Checker provides detailed analysis on additional keyword word usage and phrase usage to help improve pages. Although it is not perfect, it is definitely being improved and helps provide guidance.

Pros

- In depth backlink analysis reports and tracking on domains
- Top notch keyword selection tools (keyword magic tool) for keyword analysis, volume and suggested or related words
- Daily & weekly domain and search position monitoring
- Provides enhanced traffic metrics which provides insight on spikes of traffic during specific timeframes

Cons

Starting off, the tools and analytics can be very cumbersome to understand. The tools take some getting used to and testing with to grasp a good understand of how to analyze website traffic, data and keywords.

Calin H.

I've used this in a few different positions working on a wide range of SEO campaigns.

Reviewed on 5/30/2018

It really is a great one-stop-shop for all your SEO and PPC tools which is fantastic. So if you're looking for an easy package to cover most all of your digital marketing needs then this is really about the best that you can do.

Pros

This is about the best all-around SEO software that you can find. It does a good job at about everything and doesn't have a lot of weaknesses. The competitive analysis is really the best reason to buy the software, it's comprehensive and gives you a good look at potential competitors. There are always new features being added and tested which is fantastic and gives the software good value. Some features are better than others, but the audit and competitive analysis really are fantastic. I've used the software in various forms including Business, Guru and free. The free version gives you a taste, but the full experience is generally worth the money. Guru is worth the extra money over Pro as it gives you branded reports and the ability to manage quite a few more projects. Exports and reoccurring reports are very nice and simple to set up.

Overall, this is a great tool for SEO and PPC campaigns. If you need an all-in-one type software solution then I would recommend SEMrush as it's probably the most well-rounded tool you can find.

Cons

If you're looking for rank tracking then I'd suggest looking elsewhere, it's a little wonky and not as easy to use as other rank tracking solutions. However, if you don't want to buy multiple pieces of software then the rank tracker will get the job done. The software is kind of a 'jack of all trades, master of none'; so you'll be able to get by with just this as your main piece of software, but if you want something a little more specialized then you should probably look elsewhere. You might end up not using a lot of the tools because there is so much to explore, but most of the tools that are there are pretty valuable. Other than that, some of the reports need some extra interpretation if you are going to present them to a client which isn't optimal but is understandable.