Vivantio

Flexible Software. Focused Service.

Customer Support Software
4.4/5

165 Software options

INTUITIVE TICKET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Reviewed on 2018-06-14

Every Day use uses little machine resources so other applications can run at the same time.
compatible with most commercial browsers.

Pros

Self contained tool with build in reports and logs, reliable for the most part. Very intuitive for the amateur user, Forgiving when errors occurs,

Cons

Occasionally crashes and some menus not coherent with others. No software is %100 reliable. It is improve daily

Sam L.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent product and customer service

Reviewed on 2021-04-14

Pros

The software is easily customisable and changed pre and post-launch of the system, meaning that you can launch, get it wrong and change it. The capabilities seem endless and offers all requirements that we need.

Cons

The difference in the admin area to the technician portal is a little bit confusing at times. I believe that the back end admin area needs upgrading to the FLEX environment.

TOPdesk, Zendesk, Zoho Desk and HappyFox Help Desk

Reasons for Switching to Vivantio

Vivantio's customer service and demo support was top of the range. The product is great and the implementation team guide you through everything.
David C.

• Customer Support Software

A solid incident management tool.

Reviewed on 2017-07-14

All time and incidents easily logged and followed, with easy to use queues for each individual user to keep track of each agent. We're also able to quickly create and view KB articles on the fly to transfer common knowledge.

Pros

Clean interface and easy to use. Highly customisable in regards to queues, and an easy to use scheduling system to schedule various automated tickets, with checks or standard template incidents.

Cons

It can be quite slow to quickly switch between tickets if you need to compare information between multiple incidents.

Jamie A.

• Customer Support Software

Good features, but Interface could be improved

Reviewed on 2017-02-01

There are some good improvements over the old Vivantio platform. However, the lack of a good mobile experience holds the product back, it is simply unusable on a mobile phone, and I do not know of an app at this point

Also, it would be better if each user had a dashboard as standard that would list all items assigned to the user, (incidents, calls, tasks )

Also, if we could simply refresh a section of the screen, eg the list of incidents, that would be useful, instead of refreshing the whole page

If the site could remember the section are user is on, so when they return to site they go straight to the same section. many users will only be interested in open incidents that are assigned to their team

Finally the search could be improved. If you search for an incident by keyword, often, no results are found, even when that keyword exists in an incident. We raised this as a support call, and the response was that we should filter by dates in order to narrow the search. This would be fine if the system displayed a message to use dates to narrow the search, but the system simply says "No items to display", which is inadequate from a user experience point of view, and simply wrong from a logic point of view

Pros

features

Cons

UI

Adam D.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Getting Our Monies Worth

Reviewed on 2017-02-03

Are are taking more than full advantage of the ITSM offering from Vivantio. We have a LARGE number of advanced features being used. Although sometimes we suffer some performance slumps for a good percentage of the time the system does what we need.

The Vivantio ITSM software doesn't have some of the customisation skills that other offerings out there, but because of this any issues we do experience are fixed quickly by there support team.

Pros

SaaS offering, Customer Portal, and easy Email to Ticket integration

Cons

Limitied customisation

Marlon C.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Level 3 Support

Reviewed on 2017-02-03

Working with other service/ticket queues I have found that Vivantio is easy to use. I would like to see a couple features added as well like to see a fix on the graphs. I have been keeping track of my tickets completed to put against graphs and as well per person. I am finding that they don't match what I have completed and sometimes off by 20 tickets or more.

Pros

Ease of use, Very easy to add and work tickets when needed. This cuts down the delay you would have with bulkier ticket systems. Saving Time and money making service turn around quicker.

Cons

Need better tracking of tickets completed/closed per department, person. Graphs are now good at ticket counts.

Greg P.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Excellent Service Desk software

Reviewed on 2017-01-31

The implementation worked very well with Vivantio assistance and we just upgraded to the pro version without much issue at all.

Pros

Ease of use and has all of the functionality that we need now.

Cons

Anything we have found issues with has been resolved or upgrading to pro has taken care of.

Syed R.

• Customer Support Software

It works good and it has some many features and friendly user.i learn many things as a...

Reviewed on 2017-12-20

Knowledge gain.

Pros

with these application we can generate all the reports with easy way and its very easy to find errors which we have done errors.

Cons

Some time its Hangs and some time while searching with ticket number its gives a result wrong that could one i am facing.

Gagan K.

Over all good to use.

Reviewed on 2017-01-31

I have used BMC Remedy earlier as per my past experience Vivantio is much fast and explained. As per I am a new user of this app its not more easy to work with but as I have already mentioned its more explained than I don't need to more time to spend to understand it.

David C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

I LOVE VIVANTIO

Reviewed on 2017-02-03

I am new to Vivantio but have found it a very user friendly system that allows me the freedom and choices to optimise my workload, the funcionality and support is top notch and due to this i now consider this area one of my strenghts.

Pros

freedom and choice

Cons

nothing

Steven K.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Migration to Vivantio Pro

Reviewed on 2017-02-01

Our recent project to migrate to Vivantio Pro has been a good experience and I know that we will benefit from the many new features and functionality available to us. We have received excellent support from cust care at Vivantio throughout the migration plan, and I really appreciate the care, time and dedication he has shown that has helped us enormously. We are now in the testing phase, but with a good design and support on building effective structures, I know that the delivery and Go-live will be a huge success.

Pros

Configuration is easier; New and improved reporting capability; Custom Forms; Escalation

Cons

So far I haven't found to many things to be negative about!

Andrius L.

Reviewed on 2017-01-31

Vivantio is quite easy to use when you get around it - this was my first thought of it. It is well organized, tracking of the tickets is easy as well. Ticket logging system is fairly good as well, there are just some delays in response time when I try open a new incident or make a quick search.

The main issue for me was the response time within the website though it is a web-based application. Improving that in some way would be very beneficial for all users who are using Viva. And lastly, I have experienced huge delays with the Dashboard section, the stats take a long time to load. Very long time. And I am not sure if they reflect actual data.

Other than that - very pleased with Viva.

Adam B.

Reviewed on 2021-04-12

Pros

How much customization it allows. We can tailor it to fit our needs.

Cons

No complaints yet. We are only on hour 3 or 4 of the 16hr implementation phase.

Mal S.

• Customer Support Software

How has this not got more reviews!

Reviewed on 2017-01-31

Offers solutions that work with a variety of business needs, from customer service calls to IT help desk tickets. These solutions are flexible enough to be customized to meet each business's environment. Each component, including tickets, assets, knowledge base articles, and end users, can be linked to provide on-demand relationship data and time saving trend analysis. Knowing how many tickets are associated with a particular computer can assist in replacement decisions.

Johnson E.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

User Friendly Application

Reviewed on 2017-02-06

This application is very easy to use and simple to understand. I like the way I can go to the ticket from my email so I can sort first come first serve.

Pros

I can access application from email.

Cons

N/A

Collette R.

Easy ticket tracking

Reviewed on 2017-02-01

This could be how it was built in our environment.....Very easy to use but would like better reporting options for exporting data and building custom reports. Dashboards have limitations that make the viewing charts less appealing.

Ross P.

Simplicity is key

Reviewed on 2017-02-03

we started using this after our sister company in order to provide a unified approach to support. Everything on it was great, easy to pass ticket between whilst still remaining physically separate. Great bit of kit.

Scott D.

• Customer Support Software

Simple and straight forward software that is easy to use and helps save a considerable time.

Reviewed on 2017-01-31

Have used this software for sometime now and have found it very simple and easy to use and understand. This has helped save a considerable amount of time when dealing with both internal and external issues.

Mohamed S.

Reviewed on 2017-01-31

I worked on Vivantio 5 months ago and i felt a major changes compared with the other supporting tools. it just need to be enhanced to be more easy to use.

Salvador M.

Extra Plus

Reviewed on 2017-02-03

I have been use this for all my personal and business project with a complete satisfaction so I will give a ++++

Nikos L.

reviewof vivantio

Reviewed on 2017-01-31

it is great. The best toll I ever used for that purposes. If you need additional feedback let me know.

Erroll M.

Northlands Edmonton

Reviewed on 2017-02-03

We are finding that Vivantio is difficult to customize and is missing features that would be beneficial to our operations. An example is simply being able to have a due date on tickets and pop up reminders.

Ben C.

Not Bad, Not Amazing

Reviewed on 2017-02-10

I'm not blown away with the software based on features and lack of documentation on the vendor site. However, it serves its purpose and is functional for our needs.

Geoffrey W.

• Customer Support Software

Great for small businesses, less good for large enterprises

Reviewed on 2017-02-10

Vivantio does what it says on the tin, and for a small organisation it does a fine job. The weaknesses only become apparent when the numbers of users passes around 20, tickets pass 100 per week and customers pass around 20. Then you start to realise that there are too many manual steps in the use of the system. A good example is SLA (service level agreement) reporting; how have we performed this month against the targets we are contractually obliged to meet? An analyst works on a ticket, sends an update, then marks the ticket 'awaiting customer'. The SLA clock stops. The customer replies, but crucially there is no mechanism to start the SLA clock again, and if no one notices the SLA clock does not start again. For a small business this is not much of a problem but in the big leagues being unable to measure performance against SLA is the same as failing SLA.

Reports look great but are a nightmare to set up. If you don't know crystal reporting you may need a course just to send out a daily report of how many tickets you have open.

The Change workflow is rather good though. Custom workflows can be defined, where a user raises a change and submits it for approval. Any number of approvers can then be notified and the change can only be actioned when all the necessary approvers have given their go-ahead. One downside is that each person who actions the change must choose who does the next action, and if anyone forgets no tasks are assigned to anyone. Again, this is fine for low use, but if you are dealing with a hundred changes a week and need to convene a CAB meeting you may risk missing something.

The support department are helpful and friendly though. Always a pleasure to deal with.

Overall, I would say that Vivantio improved my own service desk, but outlived its usefulness in around 4 years.

Pros

Ease of use;
easy to set up and configure;
helpful support staff;
cloud-based and so can be used from anywhere;
configurable change workflow;
self-service portal;
auto-update of changes via email;
Licencing by concurrent users, meaning that many users can be set up, but there is a limit on how many can access the system at once. This is very useful for users raining changes who do not need to access the system often, and keeps the cost down.

Cons

Functionality quite basic;
No accurate way to measure SLA;
not enough automation - it needs to be able to automatically change statuses, assignees, etc., based on user actions

Tony R.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

• Customer Support Software

Vivanto ITSM great software in an easy to use package

Reviewed on 2017-01-31

We use vivantio on a daily basis, and find it to be an exceptional and versatile tool, it makes tracking and linking of assets to " users" an easy task, the reports and dashboards which are in the system and can easily be created are also very versatile and provide a wealth of information, to such an extent that other areas of the business are now potentially looking at using vivantio as their ticketing system rather than it just being used by the IT Department.

The support team is also exceptional, I can guarantee that when I raise a ticket I receive a response within a max of 10 mins with my reference number and 99.9% of the time when I get a written response and usually get a detailed guide on how to resolve my query.

The overall application cannot be faulted and I would recommend the software to anyone.

Pros

it's easy to use
once configured correctly the information you can get out of the system is very user friendly and easily accessible

Cons

If linked to active directory, if a user entry is removed from ad it is very hard to locate any previously raised incidents for the person.