PandaDoc

4.3/5

Noorhidayu S.

PandaDoc works fine

Reviewed on 2021-06-07

Pros

The ease of use of the online document generation software is my favorite feature. PandaDoc's is quite intuitive once you learn the basics, thanks to its user-friendly layout. This software does not require substantial user training, which I appreciate as the PandaDoc administrator at my organization. This makes it easy to implement across the firm.

Cons

PandaDoc's price table can be inconvenient because it isn't designed to work as an Excel spreadsheet. Our sales representatives would voice their dissatisfaction with this regularly. In many circumstances, it restricts our capabilities or significantly increases the amount of time and work we must devote to certain documents, such as sales orders.

Haszilah A.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

My takes on PandaDoc

Reviewed on 2021-06-15

Pros

I like that you can transition between work-spaces. PandaDoc offers a simple to measure document return rates but also how much my team accomplishes. Moreover, it is quick to track paperwork and follow it up. It's easy to put up papers and templates, and it looks nice, is simple to use, and can be personalized. This application is available as long as it is connected to the internet, making things a lot easier if you work remotely and in the office.

Cons

Adding custom typefaces and expanding the font collection might be difficult. There should be more layout templates to choose from. We needed more integration option because our CRM didn't operate with PandaDoc. This didn't create any significant complications, but it would have made the process go more smoothly.

Sarah B.

• Customer Support Software

Pandadoc: its document organization system is amazing

Reviewed on 2019-09-17

Pandadoc we liked from the beginning for its sales training system. To this end, the platform provides content managers, collaboration tools, and online documents. In addition, it has helped us a lot with the management of budgets with its document management system with prices and discounts. It is without a doubt a document handling tool of all kinds, it is very versatile. We have been quite satisfied with our experience of using pandadoc. There are a lot of advantages when investing in the service. This platform integrates correctly with services like OneDrive. The use of API is highly recommended, for reasons of practicality, recommendable.

Pros

It is used for the management of contracts, with tools that allow even reviewing the life cycle of the same, and control their different versions. Pandadoc allows you to manage documents within the platform without having to be connected to the internet, and has an excellent integrated calculator for taxes. Pandadoc is recommended for its wide range of tools for managing all types of documents, stores and workflows. Your business process automation is excellent, and your Dashboard is extensively customizable. In addition, you can track the progress of each task. The training for pandadoc end users has been very profitable from the start. Thanks to that, it is easy for us to manipulate the platform.

Cons

The pandadoc platform does not support the management of online payments, nor does it allow the billing of unforeseen expenses (emergencies). As a document manager, it fails to have optical character recognition, nor can it configure access controls for team members to stored documents.

• Customer Support Software

After six months of using Pandadoc

Reviewed on 2019-08-15

I use Pandadoc for proposals and contract agreements for my Marketing consulting business. It allows clients to sign electronically and it notifies me when they have viewed the proposal which helps me track how engaged they are.

Pros

I like that Pandadoc notifies me when prospects view my proposals and it allows them to easily sign electronically without scanning and printing. I like that it gives me the ability to propose a pick list for clients and they can select which package or which services and it will automatically total them.

Cons

I can't clone whole pages, just content chunks. And I can't move entire pages, just content chunks. This is annoying. I find that a bit clunky. I also have not liked the visual aspect as much as designing on my own, and it hasn't let me compose in Landscape mode, so I have instead been designing my own proposal slides in InDesign and then when the client is ready to sign I just copy/paste them as images into an agreement. This is creating some double work for me, which is annoying and part of the reason I wanted a software in the first place was to minimize time spent on proposals.

HoneyBook, Proposify and Nusii

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

It had more integrations with other software and I didn't want to have to do everything manually.
Serena G.

PandaDoc is a Good Alternative

Reviewed on 2020-09-21

PandaDoc is simple to use with an easy learning curve. If you've ever used e-signature software before, it should be easy to switch to PandaDoc.

Pros

The pricing was excellent and it had most all the features we were looking for. The support is real time and very helpful.

Cons

One of the features we had selected didn't make it to our system.

Rube S.

• Customer Support Software

Hands down the best proposal builder

Reviewed on 2020-05-04

We had been waiting years for our previous quoting tool to implement a content library, eSignature capabilities, live quote amendments. This was up and running in a matter of minutes.

Pros

It’s intuitive and easy to use. Being able to customise our design to suit and branding and style guide.

Cons

Native integration with Xero and cost however you get what you pay for. Also, you have to pay in USD.

Proposify and DocuSign

Reasons for Choosing PandaDoc

Lack of innovation and support

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

The demonstration and the time they took to understand our business pain points and requirements.
Dave C.
  • Industry: Design

• Customer Support Software

Best Document Creation, Management & Signing Tool out there.

Reviewed on 2018-11-13

PandaDoc has saved us a ton of time in document creation and gathering signatures.

Pros

Over the years I have used and tested many of the document collaboration products out there and this rises to the top. The ability to create tokenized documents that pre-fill with information from your CRM is priceless. This alone will save you a ton of time. Also, the fact you can easily drag and drop modules to quickly create or modify documents is a huge benefit. Some modules allow for a certain level of interaction with the end receiver, so they adjust the proposal to their needs. For example, you can add optional pricing variables which a user can select or deselect.

Cons

Love PandaDoc, but I wish the Zapier integration was available on the Individual plan.

Madeleine P.

• Customer Support Software

A huge agreement management improvement!

Reviewed on 2017-08-17

Eased a great deal of my frustration trying to maintain up to date agreements with our clients.

Pros

Template creation and document recipient management makes the creation of agreements much faster and simpler than our previous process (which did not include e-signed documents), document status tracking makes the admin function of managing our clients and their contracts a breeze compared to e-mailed and Word/Adobe PDF agreements.

Cons

It definitely requires some team training and our sales team struggles with understanding the best way to manipulate the features. It can do so much more, but we often have to keep templates simple for them to get filled out correctly. It has become a dedicated part of my job duties to managing our team's use of the product.

Wayne m. S.

• Customer Support Software

PandaDoc helps our small business grow quickly

Reviewed on 2020-05-08

Pros

We like the analytics the most from PandaDoc. We like that we can track our proposals and contracts as our clients are reviewing them. The dashboard is also helpful to keep us organized in our busy months of growth and prospecting.

Cons

The main con for us is that as a marketing company, appearance and attention-to-detail matter. When creating content for a proposal or contract, sometimes the formatting can be extremely hard to customize or to make match the rest of the document. We love the product but this is one small issue we face.

• Customer Support Software

A great way to prepare and send proposals.

Reviewed on 2020-03-19

We prepare well designed well-structured professional proposals that can be approved online very fast and easy with Pandadoc. It is a really good time-saver and productive software.

Pros

The tracking feature is great to track who opened your proposal and when. It is very easy to prepare new proposals from your templates or previous proposals. Since it's a cloud-based platform you can integrate it into your CRM system easily.

Cons

The platform has most of the features that you will need for a proposal but you need to upgrade to higher price packages to use some of them.

Quratulain H.
  • Used for 1+ year

Jump Start your Business

Reviewed on 2021-02-18

PandaDoc has given me a sense of security when it comes to signing off on agreements & proposals with clients. Clients too feel confident and don't waste our time when they receive a proposal via PandaDoc.

We also find it easy to create beautiful looking proposals that change with the industry and proposal type. I can't ask for more.

Pros

Their templates are what drew me in first. I started using PandaDoc templates a lot as a reference and then decided to take a shortcut and pay for it. Before I knew it I had subscribed to their individual (now called Essentials) plan and 15 months later, I'm still there.

The next best thing is their pricing tables and online payments integration. These make proposal sign-offs so easy to implement and for work to begin. This all adds upto to time savings. Goes without saying that document signing is fantastic and easy to verify.

Cons

Adding collaborators is expensive! So is using content library. They call them advanced features, but I dont think they are worth $59/user/month. I think that content library should be allowed at the Essentials plan which is $25/month

Adam H.
  • Industry: Publishing

• Customer Support Software

Works as intended and helps close business

Reviewed on 2019-03-12

Very good - have had clients mention how professional it looks and has helped close business.

Pros

Outputted forms look professional, load quick and clients like them. Helps close business once you have the forms setup properly!

Cons

It can be a struggle to get things to line up properly, especially when you have pre-existing long multipart forms where you'd like clients to complete fields inside blocks of text. End up having to juggle CSS & hope!
Mostly an issue when working with existing forms, if creating one from scratch it works great.

Nicole L.
  • Industry: Design

• Customer Support Software

PandaDoc is beautifully designed, works with ease, and the support team is fantastic.

Reviewed on 2017-08-21

Nice clean beautiful looking docs. A place to keep all of my docs not just proposals, and they look fantastic!

Pros

The user interface works really nicely and things are easy to find for the most part. The support team has been extremely helpful. I transitioned from an old proposal platform to PandaDoc and they helped me through every step of the way.

Cons

I don't have a lot to complain about but I was a little sad to see that some features I was using in the old platform I used were only part of a higher priced package for larger studios and agencies, such as the password protection feature. I would say analytics secondary, there is plenty for what you need but I wish I could review my win rate and more insightful data to help plan for the future in an easier way. (I might just need to learn more!)

Kevin C.

I no longer hate writing Proposals!

Reviewed on 2019-03-12

I'm very happy with PandaDoc and it's integration to Zoho CRM. There's nothing equivalent in the Zoho Suite. It presents a professional appearance to the Prospect and makes a positive impact.

Pros

I've reduced Proposal writing time from 8 hours to 2 hours on average, by having it merge key paragraphs from my Zoho CRM, pull in pricing tables with radio buttons that permit the Prospect to choose the best retainer level to fit their budget, and ensure the Proposal gets read through via requiring they initial key points and sign the proposal. I immediately know that they've read it, and how much time they spent on each page.

Cons

It takes a little work to add other fonts to the font library, and it takes a little knowledge of HTML if you want to set styles beyond what's included.

Nick S.
  • Industry: Plastics

• Customer Support Software

A flexible, adaptive system that is constantly improving

Reviewed on 2016-12-13

PandaDoc has been a great tool so far for the company I work for. I am a one man (more or less) quoting team for the US, Mexico, and Canada so it is crucial that no time is wasted jumbling around formatting paragraphs and content each time. Before the company was cut and paste, using an old quote but modifying the customer name etc. which was inevitable to have mistakes and wrong content within the quote. Now with a blank template and a sidebar to put in information is a surefire way to decrease mistakes and quicken the process of completing a quote.

Pros

Very Adaptive, constantly evolving and ease of use.

Cons

Some formatting, you cannot customize to your exact needs.

• Customer Support Software

A more vibrant way to share our proposals with prospects. First impressions make all the...

Reviewed on 2018-05-08

Pros

I enjoy the drag and drop aspects. It's overall easy to use once you get in. We have already created custom designed templates via our internal design team.

Cons

One big con would be the line item discount option. We would like to be able to put in the exact discount, rather than playing process of elimination with decimals. Also, when i click tab inside the pricing table thinking it will take me to the next box, it takes me to the bottom of the document. Otherwise I'd say to are my two changes I'd like to see.

Stephen L.

• Customer Support Software

I've tried them all and am sticking with PandaDoc

Reviewed on 2016-12-13

I've tried all of the various online doc signing apps and are now sticking with PandaDoc. It's affordable, works with small teams, has some analytics features that most of the others do have, plus my clients find it easy to use. There's no reason to try anything else as PandaDoc is the one!

Pros

Ease of use and affordability.

Cons

It initially had dynamic syncing with ZohoCRM but that feature was changed when they came out with a Chrome Extension.

Rex G.

• Customer Support Software

Simple and affordable for small businesses

Reviewed on 2019-03-01

Great product, great user interface, and a support team that feels more human than others I've worked with in the past.

Pros

I love how flexible and easy it is to use. You can draft a contract fast and it's easy to share it with your prospects. The customer support is all ran through chat so at first I wasn't happy about that. After time I realized it was more efficient and as fast as a phone call.

For our company under 50 people it does the job really well. Also they keep innovating so it's fun to see new releases regularly.

Cons

This is not a high end solution. It will probably work for 90-95% of businesses but if you want complex contract management there are other solutions a bit better.

Ekaterina V.

Good solution to reduce paperwork

Reviewed on 2020-10-07

I really enjoy using PandaDoc and hope it will replace physical documents as soon as possible.

Pros

The main advantage is obviously a possibility to get rid of hard copies exchange with 3d parties. It's intuitive and easy to understand in case you have experience working with similar systems. Electronic signature is a savior!

Cons

Assigning the person to specific fields could be a bit tricky, as not all of your partners are fluent with such tools. Most frequent case is when there must be another signer and for some reason the process of forwarding the document is not clear for all people. Maybe it could be another way to do it.

Benjamin H.

Great Concept, Still Some Bugs

Reviewed on 2019-08-21

Overall an ok product, need to have in depth knowledge in css and html in order to customize themes and templates, could be more user friendly. I think it is heading in the right direction but certainly has a lot of fine tuning to do.

Pros

Ability to integrate with almost any type of program. The alert settings and payment functions are great features. I like the idea of the pricebook but wish that would auto save/include lookup field instead of saving/importing from catering.

Cons

Fields are not always synced properly when importing from other CRM systems. Will automatically change formatting of document when entering/changing data . Seems pretty slow when adjusting tokens.

David R.
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

PandaDoc has helped me grow my business!

Reviewed on 2018-01-12

Made it easier for me to send high-quality proposals and contracts to my clients.

Pros

I like that the software integrates with my CRM system (Insightly). Using the integration, a majority of my contracts and proposals "auto fill" which saves me a lot of time and prevents errors.

Cons

As a small business owner, I think one of my biggest dislikes is the overall cost of the product. It's actually more expensive than the CRM system that I use to keep track of my clients. While PandaDoc is definitely one of my favorite proposal and contract software solutions, the high price is one thing that keeps me shopping around for a better deal somewhere else.

Jayson F.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent document manager and designer with simplified integrations.

Reviewed on 2018-05-14

Previously defined.

Pros

Ease of use. Integrations. Design. Workflow. Managment. Payment. Just great easy to train tool for small and medium organizations to keep important branded documents together.

Cons

Specifically to Hubspot, the available integration tokens. Additionally, and this might be something I need to better edify, how to best manage team/ client document (contracts, pro formas and invoices) via integrated partner (Hubspot) for better team collaboration.

Andrew P.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

Panda Doc is integral to our business

Reviewed on 2018-01-15

Workflow automation and storage. Great integrations so I can keep my time focused on doing taxes.

Pros

Easy to code and great complimenting integrations that can really help with automating workflow. Invoicing and getting signatures has never been easier.

Cons

high cost for extra users and too many notification emails. This may be something I can turn off, but in the meantime it is annoying to get a total of 4 emails for someone receiving, viewing, paying, and completing a document.

Great quotation tool!

Reviewed on 2018-11-27

I really enjoy this tool!

Pros

This software gives a professional look to my quotations so that it impresses my future clients. When they see this quotation, they get a "wow" effect and with it, they have a confirmation that my service is great.

Cons

I wish Panda Doc could integratr videos directly from Loom. Right now, I have to upload my videos from Loom to my computer and then from my computer to Vimeo which takes more time.

Also, in the signature field, it would be great if I had the possibility to remove the word "signature". I hate using this term as it's too formal and is linked to a BIG LEGAL engagement for many future clients. Right now, I avoid this field because of this. If I could remove the word "signature " or change it by "agreement of this document", it would improve Panda Docs.

Tim C.

• Customer Support Software

Great app but too bad it is always marked as spam

Reviewed on 2019-03-27

We are a managed IT service provider that uses PandaDoc to deliver proposals to prospects.

Pros

Great feature set. Makes it very easy to build out and deliver proposals and lets you attach other documents. It fits pretty much all our needs except for one critical fundamental flaw.

Cons

I've used this for about two years now, and unfortunately, I have to find another solution. Our proposals continually end up in our prospects' spam folder. It makes us look unprofessional and I've even lost a prospect completely because I had to try and walk them through finding the proposal email in spam. When I contacted PandaDoc support, they pointed the finger back at me and said I should upgrade if I want the feature to send from my own email domain (which still might not fix the issue of being marked as spam). I should mention that I am already on a paid version. Getting the proposal in front of the client is far too important of a feature to skimp on. Other cloud apps that send on our behalf do not have this issue, so I know it can be remedied. PandaDoc would rather you pay more to avoid them having to fix a fundamental flaw in their product.