Sendinblue

Shahila A.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Manage email campaign easily

Reviewed on 2021-05-01

This marketing software really has help us managing and planning our email marketing campaign and its effectiveness to the maximum. I really like that all the report for the marketing campaign is filled with useful analytics report that we have use it to measure the marketing campaign rate of successful.

Pros

I really like all the marketing feature and option that are provided by Sendinblue. It has all i need for automation marketing process, like email marketing manager and newsletter builder. The inboxes help to store customer's previous email history, so we can serve and response to their inquiries email better.

Cons

The customer service is not as active as it should be, they are not operation for 24/7 and as our company is on difference time zone, it is difficult to have a real-time chat session with them. An integration with other outside service like Gmail also will add more flexibility to our marketing process.

Brittany S.

• Customer Support Software

Good for starting off your business but NOT if you have a huge email list

Reviewed on 2021-10-04

I really like send in blue but I feel like they need to do a better job of looking over email addresses as they say they do to keep their shared IP top notch. I don't always know if a customer types/ writes their email correctly and for that I can get hurt. I will/ have deleted any blacklisted or hard bounced accounts in order to help that aspect.

Pros

I really liked that I could send over my contacts from my computer and it is easy to make a nice looking campaign. I love that I can see who views my emails and who unsubscribes and all that. It is very well put together in that aspect. The customer support was really professional and helped me figure out some things that I didn't understand.

Cons

I don't like that I had a huge list of people that I uploaded from our database and because I had someone do the emailing for me previously, I didn't know who was no longer using that email or possibly unsubscribed, that ultimately got my account suspended. I don't know how to go through and figure out what emails are good and what emails aren't easily other than to send out emails and get feed back. I don't want to have to spend extra money in order to be able to do this without my account getting suspended.

Wix and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

We were relying on them to send out our emails and control our website. They don't work on weekends so it became more of a hassle to wait for them to fix something or send out an email. We wanted to be able to do that on our own.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

It had the best offer for what I was looking for. We only send out one email a month and I didn't want to pay $100 for the amount of contacts that I had.
Elysha-sądo E.
  • Industry: Banking

• Customer Support Software

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

Reviewed on 2020-12-17

The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Pros

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Anmol K.

• Customer Support Software

Email marketing for small budget

Reviewed on 2020-03-09

I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Pros

I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Cons

Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

We wanted all our email capabilities under one roof. SendinBlue seemed like the best option to go with.

SendGrid

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Pricing was the biggest reason. Moreover, they promised services that seemed at par with the comparison.
Anant M.

• Customer Support Software

SendinBlue - Perfect for Transaction Emails!

Reviewed on 2020-05-16

Basically we wanted an email service for our WooCommerce store which integrates well with WPMail SMTP and is free as we are just a medium service and its our first time testing such a store. SendinBlue is perfect and I won't leave it for anything!

Pros

- The best thing is the ease of use. Just email them your requirements and they activate your account in a day.
- You can add your custom domains in no time, and add as many of them you want.
- There is no delay in the emails being sent, everything is instant!
- All emails are tracked fully, the openings and clicks can be seen on your dashboard for each email.
- All design elements of the emails are intact.
- The 300 emails a day and 40 emails an hour limit for the Free plan is enough for a small to medium business.
- Integrates with most plugins on Wordpress (which we use), especiall WPMail SMTP which is the gold standard.

Cons

- There was no notification when the account was activated, so we only got to know about it when our site sent an email during testing and we received it. Opening our dashboard, we could see our emails being sent but still no kind of notification about when our account got approved.
- Sometimes emails are delayed but it is probably the end users email service responsible for that.
- Need separate activation and approval for marketing email campaigns.

Pepipost

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Pepipost had the worst customer service and didn't understand our business and rejected us for no reason whatsoever.
Navid A.

Newsletters and automation

Reviewed on 2019-08-01

We started as a cheap alternative for newsletter several years ago, then added some office automation. Compared to their competitors, there are many tools missing, and tutorials missing, solutions for partners and agencies are limited and expensive

Pros

Sending newsletters, automation, good tech support, pricing is affordable

Cons

Documentation not clear, no pop ups, limited number of landing pages, landing pages with limited functionalities, luck of communications from Sendinblue, white labels and partnering expensive and complicated

Mailjet and Mailchimp

Cheaper price

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Easy to use, lower price
Seth B.

We are stuck on Sendinblue

Reviewed on 2021-03-15

We send 2-3 email campaigns a month and Sendinblue is great for that and a good value.

Pros

We moved from Constant Contact and find Sendinblue a much better value with similar services.

Cons

The rich text editor is a little cranky. To make sure all of our recipients can see the text in the campaigns we send from the rich text editor, we produce the text in MS Word, but then copy and paste the text to Notepad to remove the MS Word formatting, then copy and paste the text to the Sendinblue rich text editor. If we don't do the intermediate step, some of our recipient's email clients can not handle the confusion in formatting. It took us much time and experimenting to figure this out.

Zuhairah A.
  • Industry: Banking

Sendinblue review

Reviewed on 2021-01-30

I am enjoying the low cost that comes with this service, it has almost the same features that other big company software has but only charge fraction of other software charging. We manage to have an email automation process that help us managing our email campaign.

Pros

Sendinblue has a good email marketing automation process that can be schedule when to sent the email and to do a follow-up email. One of the most interesting point with this software is the pricing plan, it let us to paid only for the email that are sent, not on the size of the contact list that we have import on the platform.

Cons

It has a limitation on how many email that can be sent on daily basis. We has a contact list of more than 50,000 than need to be sent at one time, but we has to separate the it to multiple batch and sent it over few days and it is time consuming and we had to carefully planning the timing as there are other follow-up email to be sent that need to be send to the same contact list.

Sarah bernardina B.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Email Marketing Made Easy

Reviewed on 2019-11-22

So far SendInBlue is still my favorite email provider above anything else. You can start from free and can only upgrade when your audience grows.

Pros

This Email Service Provider is my favorite one. When I discovered about this I was able to like the functionality of this tool. The easy usage, how it works, how the app is designed for easy usage. Everything is great especially for beginners who wanted to apply email marketing on their websites. SendInBlue also has this pay as you go scheme so poeple who has limited audience can only purchase or take action depending on their need.

Cons

So far what I don't like is how a form is designed. Just based on my perspective of designs. I hope there are other options on how to design a form that will look like more professional. The output is so big at times and so hard to adjust on websites especially if websites are designed for mobile friendly. Also I hope there is an option for adding a button then when the button is clicked will popup the form. So far it's all about the design embedded on a website is what I don't like.

Mailchimp and ConvertKit

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

So far MailChimp is more friendly on connecting to apps like jotform. There is no option in Jotform to connect in SendInBlue. While Convertkit has more professional form designs than SendInBlue but the price, I still goes to SendInBlue.
Rick H.

• Customer Support Software

Great bulk email platform but limited CRM

Reviewed on 2021-03-02

The learning curve is fast, the user interface is intuitive, they have multiple pricing options based on actual email volume not # of contacts so you can have 100,000 people in your database but you only pay for the number of emails.

Customer support is a bit slow (it is not real time) but replies were knowledgeable. If you think you may need a lot of hand-holding this is may not be the platform for you.

Pros

This is a great bulk email marketing tool. I particularly recommend using it with the Stripo.io email creation tool. You can export from Stripo straight into Sendinblue and send amazing looking emails. Reporting is best I've seen and I've used Sendgrid, MailPoet, Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Hubspot and Sendfox and Netsuite.

Cons

This is NOT CRM software. It is very good bulk email with drip campaign and sales automation follow-up.

Miguel P.

Excellent Email Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 2016-11-03

I think SendInBlue is an excellent tool for use in Email-Marketing.
Its very user friendly and it has all the important features you need to do a good job in managing the newsletters. But for me, the most important point is the Customer Support: is AMAZING!
They really do an effort to help you in all you ask.
If you have to choose an Email marketing tool, SendInBlue is the one to choose!

Pros

The Costumer Support

Cons

You cannot send a text explaining something, in the email test.

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Miguel,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm so glad that SendinBlue has been a good fit for your needs so far. :)

Our team is always working behind the scenes to grow our tools with new features and improved designs, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared your suggestion for improving the Test Emails with our team, so we can consider this in our upcoming updates.

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

• Customer Support Software

One of the best email marketing automation services.

Reviewed on 2021-05-16

I will definitely encourage you to use Sendinblue as it will definitely help you to automate your marketing webflow regardless of the size of your business. It's easy to use and offers powerful features to run successful email campaigns for your websites and businesses.

Pros

Sendinblue has one of the most powerful automation systems for marketing available in the market. It offers everything from email, SMS marketing, chat, to CRM, landing pages, and Facebook ads. One of the best things about them is their super responsive customer support. It requires no installation, comes with thousand of pre-built email library, and powerful analytics system to track email campaigns.

Cons

It's a bit costly compared to other email marketing services but the features completely justify the price. Other downsides of Sendinblue are it doesn't offer synchronization with sales software and sometimes had email deliverability issues.

Mariano T.

It’s everything i need

Reviewed on 2019-08-01

I love that it lets me send emails without throwing complex features in my face. I buy an email platform, and it does just that. I love it.

Pros

It does everything i need, and not more than that. It is simple to use to get the results i want.

Cons

Not having an iphone app to see reports and handle at least the basic operations.

Cost

Cost and service
James D.

• Customer Support Software

Extremely effective and easy to use

Reviewed on 2020-04-09

Very very happy!
Easy to use and works perfectly.
They performed a VERY good job helping me set everything up including my Dedicated IP.
Couldn't recommend them more!

Pros

Importing and exporting contacts is easy, the 'drag and drop' style GUI for designing & editing mailer templates makes it quick and they look awesome , and then the success and 'deliverability' of the campaigns is the best after trialling lots.

Cons

I'd love a larger selection of templates - mainly just for diversity, however the ones they have are great!

Mailshake

2 months ago

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Price, effectiveness, Dedicated IP.
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

• Customer Support Software

The best cost-benefit email marketing

Reviewed on 2019-08-08

Its great, thanks!

Pros

The same services and features that offer big email marketing brands but with a better price.

Cons

That huge orange warning sign that appear on Gmail (it didnt happen with Mailchimp)

ConvertKit

Gwyneth A.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Excellent for Church Emails

Reviewed on 2020-12-25

SendinBlue is fabulous for churches both for communicating within the congregation and to the community about upcoming events. I am also able to email out prayer requests very quickly.

Pros

Adding and managing contacts and contact lists is simple, and the duplicating email function saves so much time. I also like the ability to view who has opened emails and who hasn't so I can follow up with parishioners. Adding links works very well. The info looks good on both PC and phone which is important.

Cons

Designing your first email, or a new formatted email is a bit daunting. Also, the copy and paste text doesn't pick up links properly so you must use the duplicating option.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Easier user interfact, less marketing of the company on the email, the free version works REALLY well.
Dan A.

• Customer Support Software

Best email service I have ever used

Reviewed on 2020-08-03

Pros

I actually didn't have to use sendinblue's software for my email automation. Nevertheless I really got the best delivery results I have always dreamed about achieving.

Cons

I don't think I have seen anything I dislike about sendinblue yet.

Ahmad M.
  • Industry: Events Services

Awesome Service and Quality Support

Reviewed on 2019-08-01

We used to have lower open rates but when we moved to Sendinblue, the team helped us improve our open rates a lot and we were able to reach more users than before.

Pros

I liked the support these guys are providing and the automation features. Scheduling of campaigns, Facebook ads etc.

Cons

The campaign builder has not much modules to choose from.

Anna V.

• Customer Support Software

Thanks for your great service

Reviewed on 2021-03-22

Sendinblue is very intuitive, friendly, helpful and resolutive.

Pros

1. The product is easy to use
2. The integration to our website (provided by Jimdo) was fast and easy.
3. Emailing campaigns and automation are the best.
4. Customer service is fast and very resolutive.
5. You can select and change the pricing at any moment depending on you current needs.

Cons

Everything was nice. Maybe better examples about how automation work would be appreciated.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

It was quite confusing and so intuitive. It is just didn't work with me. Also, it wasn't possible to embed their form in my website.

GetResponse

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Ease in use, pricing, better product offer
Andy V.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

• Customer Support Software

My preferred email marketing tool

Reviewed on 2021-10-01

Have been using the platform for more than 3 years. Every time I have trouble or a doubt, I´ve filled a ticket and recieve answer within 24 hs. Sometimes in a few hours (im in Argentina)

Pros

Its easy to use, and have very nice templates. The results, looks very professional.

Cons

I know that there are much more features that I didnt use yet, cause have no time to learn how to use them

Mike K.

• Customer Support Software

Overall a solid email marketing platform

Reviewed on 2019-08-08

Overall a positive experience. One of the better email software platforms out there.

Pros

Good automation features
Easy list and contact configuration
A/B testing capabilities
Decent editor

Cons

Some clunky features
Support is terrible

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

MC used to be good but now it's terrible. Much better bang for buck with Sendinblue.

Shannon S.

Truly Unintuitive Software with Awful Customer Support

Reviewed on 2021-10-10

The company offers a well-priced solution to email marketing, but has not figured out the tech support component that would be required to make it a truly useful option for most businesses.

Pros

When switching from my current email provider, Sendinblue seemed like the perfect alternative—rather than pay based on email addresses stored, you could pay based on use. There is a huge market for this type of arrangement for small businesses that may have a larger subscriber base that they communicate with infrequently. For this reason I thought Sendinblue offered great value for my exact needs.

Cons

Uploading addresses and sorting fields and all of that made sense and worked. It wasn't completely seamless, but it was easy enough. However, to then actually get your email addresses and account verified and authorized to send out emails was a nightmare. Tech support sent out the barest hint of a reply to queries about what had gone wrong and provided no actual help in troubleshooting how to finish the last step of verification before you can send your first email. After asking several times for support, and troubleshooting for *months*, I stuck with my current provider rather than risk a non-responsive and faulty service..

AWeber and ConvertKit

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailchimp's features were too robust actually—the pricing plans were meant for businesses using all of a plan's features and had few slimmed down plans for those with large lists but no need to do more than simple monthly emails.

Vicente R.

Marketing + Transactiona..I couldnt ask for more

Reviewed on 2019-03-27

Using mainly WordPress its vital to have a good transactional mail service provider(we can't rely on WordPress solely for mail sending). With Sendindblue i just make sure all my contact forms messages are sent and received..with a good reporting too at Sendinblue side.
Adding to the fact that it also provides great email marketing features, it's awesome that i can manage both within the same platform

Pros

The drag and drop is very intuitive and easy to use. It also has all the features i need to design a good campaign. Automation tools work great and are created in minutes.
The transactional email service is the main reason that made me adopt Sendinblue over other platforms. It's a 2-in-1 that i really needed.
Support is fast and effective.

Cons

There is nothing that i dislike in this platform.

Kristiana B.

• Customer Support Software

Perfect for email marketing needs

Reviewed on 2021-03-08

Pros

• The academy learning course, especially the sections on GDPR; saved time on researching what's required for compliance elsewere
• The new '2020 drag and drop' email builder (currently in beta) is a massive improvement on the previous; I'm glad they've relaunched. It's nice that they're working to better the product.
• It's just great, does what it needs to do for an affordable price

Cons

• Unsubscribe page doesn't allow much editing and is super old-school
• It's very confusing for a new user what's the difference between templates and campaign emails; took a while to figure and appreciate the differences

Gustavo P.

Great Automation Tool

Reviewed on 2021-04-19

Im exploring every day, so for now its really good.

Pros

I have tried lots of platforms, and Sendinblue has a great automation feature and also the greatest thing about it is the lead base, 120.000 contacts its perfect and for the price is even better.

Cons

Its a little bit slow to navigate and use the platform