Sendinblue

Automation, Marketing & Transactional Email, and SMS Service

4.5 /5 (756 reviews) Write a Review!

Zuhairah A.
  • Industry: Banking

Sendinblue review

Reviewed on 2021-01-30

I am enjoying the low cost that comes with this service, it has almost the same features that other big company software has but only charge fraction of other software charging. We manage to have an email automation process that help us managing our email campaign.

Pros

Sendinblue has a good email marketing automation process that can be schedule when to sent the email and to do a follow-up email. One of the most interesting point with this software is the pricing plan, it let us to paid only for the email that are sent, not on the size of the contact list that we have import on the platform.

Cons

It has a limitation on how many email that can be sent on daily basis. We has a contact list of more than 50,000 than need to be sent at one time, but we has to separate the it to multiple batch and sent it over few days and it is time consuming and we had to carefully planning the timing as there are other follow-up email to be sent that need to be send to the same contact list.

Elysha-sądo E.
  • Industry: Banking

• Customer Support Software

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

Reviewed on 2020-12-17

The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Pros

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Anmol K.

• Customer Support Software

Email marketing for small budget

Reviewed on 2020-03-09

I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Pros

I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Cons

Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

Anant M.

• Customer Support Software

SendinBlue - Perfect for Transaction Emails!

Reviewed on 2020-05-16

Basically we wanted an email service for our WooCommerce store which integrates well with WPMail SMTP and is free as we are just a medium service and its our first time testing such a store. SendinBlue is perfect and I won't leave it for anything!

Pros

- The best thing is the ease of use. Just email them your requirements and they activate your account in a day.
- You can add your custom domains in no time, and add as many of them you want.
- There is no delay in the emails being sent, everything is instant!
- All emails are tracked fully, the openings and clicks can be seen on your dashboard for each email.
- All design elements of the emails are intact.
- The 300 emails a day and 40 emails an hour limit for the Free plan is enough for a small to medium business.
- Integrates with most plugins on Wordpress (which we use), especiall WPMail SMTP which is the gold standard.

Cons

- There was no notification when the account was activated, so we only got to know about it when our site sent an email during testing and we received it. Opening our dashboard, we could see our emails being sent but still no kind of notification about when our account got approved.
- Sometimes emails are delayed but it is probably the end users email service responsible for that.
- Need separate activation and approval for marketing email campaigns.

Navid A.

Newsletters and automation

Reviewed on 2019-08-01

We started as a cheap alternative for newsletter several years ago, then added some office automation. Compared to their competitors, there are many tools missing, and tutorials missing, solutions for partners and agencies are limited and expensive

Pros

Sending newsletters, automation, good tech support, pricing is affordable

Cons

Documentation not clear, no pop ups, limited number of landing pages, landing pages with limited functionalities, luck of communications from Sendinblue, white labels and partnering expensive and complicated

Seth B.

We are stuck on Sendinblue

Reviewed on 2021-03-15

We send 2-3 email campaigns a month and Sendinblue is great for that and a good value.

Pros

We moved from Constant Contact and find Sendinblue a much better value with similar services.

Cons

The rich text editor is a little cranky. To make sure all of our recipients can see the text in the campaigns we send from the rich text editor, we produce the text in MS Word, but then copy and paste the text to Notepad to remove the MS Word formatting, then copy and paste the text to the Sendinblue rich text editor. If we don't do the intermediate step, some of our recipient's email clients can not handle the confusion in formatting. It took us much time and experimenting to figure this out.

Sarah bernardina B.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Email Marketing Made Easy

Reviewed on 2019-11-22

So far SendInBlue is still my favorite email provider above anything else. You can start from free and can only upgrade when your audience grows.

Pros

This Email Service Provider is my favorite one. When I discovered about this I was able to like the functionality of this tool. The easy usage, how it works, how the app is designed for easy usage. Everything is great especially for beginners who wanted to apply email marketing on their websites. SendInBlue also has this pay as you go scheme so poeple who has limited audience can only purchase or take action depending on their need.

Cons

So far what I don't like is how a form is designed. Just based on my perspective of designs. I hope there are other options on how to design a form that will look like more professional. The output is so big at times and so hard to adjust on websites especially if websites are designed for mobile friendly. Also I hope there is an option for adding a button then when the button is clicked will popup the form. So far it's all about the design embedded on a website is what I don't like.

Mariano T.

It’s everything i need

Reviewed on 2019-08-01

I love that it lets me send emails without throwing complex features in my face. I buy an email platform, and it does just that. I love it.

Pros

It does everything i need, and not more than that. It is simple to use to get the results i want.

Cons

Not having an iphone app to see reports and handle at least the basic operations.

Rick H.

• Customer Support Software

Great bulk email platform but limited CRM

Reviewed on 2021-03-02

The learning curve is fast, the user interface is intuitive, they have multiple pricing options based on actual email volume not # of contacts so you can have 100,000 people in your database but you only pay for the number of emails.

Customer support is a bit slow (it is not real time) but replies were knowledgeable. If you think you may need a lot of hand-holding this is may not be the platform for you.

Pros

This is a great bulk email marketing tool. I particularly recommend using it with the Stripo.io email creation tool. You can export from Stripo straight into Sendinblue and send amazing looking emails. Reporting is best I've seen and I've used Sendgrid, MailPoet, Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Hubspot and Sendfox and Netsuite.

Cons

This is NOT CRM software. It is very good bulk email with drip campaign and sales automation follow-up.

Miguel P.

Excellent Email Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 2016-11-03

I think SendInBlue is an excellent tool for use in Email-Marketing.
Its very user friendly and it has all the important features you need to do a good job in managing the newsletters. But for me, the most important point is the Customer Support: is AMAZING!
They really do an effort to help you in all you ask.
If you have to choose an Email marketing tool, SendInBlue is the one to choose!

Pros

The Costumer Support

Cons

You cannot send a text explaining something, in the email test.

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Miguel,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm so glad that SendinBlue has been a good fit for your needs so far. :)

Our team is always working behind the scenes to grow our tools with new features and improved designs, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared your suggestion for improving the Test Emails with our team, so we can consider this in our upcoming updates.

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

• Industry: Graphic Design Software

• Customer Support Software

The best cost-benefit email marketing

Reviewed on 2019-08-08

Its great, thanks!

Pros

The same services and features that offer big email marketing brands but with a better price.

Cons

That huge orange warning sign that appear on Gmail (it didnt happen with Mailchimp)

James D.

• Customer Support Software

Extremely effective and easy to use

Reviewed on 2020-04-09

Very very happy!
Easy to use and works perfectly.
They performed a VERY good job helping me set everything up including my Dedicated IP.
Couldn't recommend them more!

Pros

Importing and exporting contacts is easy, the 'drag and drop' style GUI for designing & editing mailer templates makes it quick and they look awesome , and then the success and 'deliverability' of the campaigns is the best after trialling lots.

Cons

I'd love a larger selection of templates - mainly just for diversity, however the ones they have are great!

Gwyneth A.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Excellent for Church Emails

Reviewed on 2020-12-25

SendinBlue is fabulous for churches both for communicating within the congregation and to the community about upcoming events. I am also able to email out prayer requests very quickly.

Pros

Adding and managing contacts and contact lists is simple, and the duplicating email function saves so much time. I also like the ability to view who has opened emails and who hasn't so I can follow up with parishioners. Adding links works very well. The info looks good on both PC and phone which is important.

Cons

Designing your first email, or a new formatted email is a bit daunting. Also, the copy and paste text doesn't pick up links properly so you must use the duplicating option.

Dan A.

• Customer Support Software

Best email service I have ever used

Reviewed on 2020-08-03

Pros

I actually didn't have to use sendinblue's software for my email automation. Nevertheless I really got the best delivery results I have always dreamed about achieving.

Cons

I don't think I have seen anything I dislike about sendinblue yet.

Ahmad M.
  • Industry: Events Services

Awesome Service and Quality Support

Reviewed on 2019-08-01

We used to have lower open rates but when we moved to Sendinblue, the team helped us improve our open rates a lot and we were able to reach more users than before.

Pros

I liked the support these guys are providing and the automation features. Scheduling of campaigns, Facebook ads etc.

Cons

The campaign builder has not much modules to choose from.

Mike K.

• Customer Support Software

Overall a solid email marketing platform

Reviewed on 2019-08-08

Overall a positive experience. One of the better email software platforms out there.

Pros

Good automation features
Easy list and contact configuration
A/B testing capabilities
Decent editor

Cons

Some clunky features
Support is terrible

Anna V.

• Customer Support Software

Thanks for your great service

Reviewed on 2021-03-22

Sendinblue is very intuitive, friendly, helpful and resolutive.

Pros

1. The product is easy to use
2. The integration to our website (provided by Jimdo) was fast and easy.
3. Emailing campaigns and automation are the best.
4. Customer service is fast and very resolutive.
5. You can select and change the pricing at any moment depending on you current needs.

Cons

Everything was nice. Maybe better examples about how automation work would be appreciated.

Vicente R.

Marketing + Transactiona..I couldnt ask for more

Reviewed on 2019-03-27

Using mainly WordPress its vital to have a good transactional mail service provider(we can't rely on WordPress solely for mail sending). With Sendindblue i just make sure all my contact forms messages are sent and received..with a good reporting too at Sendinblue side.
Adding to the fact that it also provides great email marketing features, it's awesome that i can manage both within the same platform

Pros

The drag and drop is very intuitive and easy to use. It also has all the features i need to design a good campaign. Automation tools work great and are created in minutes.
The transactional email service is the main reason that made me adopt Sendinblue over other platforms. It's a 2-in-1 that i really needed.
Support is fast and effective.

Cons

There is nothing that i dislike in this platform.

Kristiana B.

• Customer Support Software

Perfect for email marketing needs

Reviewed on 2021-03-08

Pros

• The academy learning course, especially the sections on GDPR; saved time on researching what's required for compliance elsewere
• The new '2020 drag and drop' email builder (currently in beta) is a massive improvement on the previous; I'm glad they've relaunched. It's nice that they're working to better the product.
• It's just great, does what it needs to do for an affordable price

Cons

• Unsubscribe page doesn't allow much editing and is super old-school
• It's very confusing for a new user what's the difference between templates and campaign emails; took a while to figure and appreciate the differences

Pavel V.
  • Industry: Design

My review

Reviewed on 2019-08-09

Pros

Most affordable pricing in combination with product's features.

Cons

In my opinion, automation can be more powerful, like MailChimp automation.

Gene B.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Meets My Needs Adequately

Reviewed on 2019-08-22

We use SendinBlue for our monthly newsletter to clients and potential clients. I was looking for a less costly alternative to the service we had been using. I tried a couple of other services but found that the delivery rates for the emails were not good. SendinBlue seems to get our emails delivered with a high success rate and the cost is about half of the service we had been using.

Pros

The drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to use and has reasonably good functionality.

Cons

There is no "undo" button, at least not one that I have found.

Pascal alfadian N.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Fast Response from Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020-08-31

I stumbled upon Send In Blue because I had difficulty upgrading my account in MailChimp, while I had to send e-mail to 5K recipients in 2-3 days. MailChimp team was helpful, but due to timezone difference I had to wait a day for their response.

It just happened that Send In Blue human verification process was simple and it just worked, so I managed to send the e-mail on time. Great job!

Pros

Fast response from support team, SMS notification for information that needs my urgent response.

Cons

I have not explored it much so I have not found something that I dislike.

Vladislav S.

Megatec review

Reviewed on 2021-02-09

Very well, recommend this services.

Pros

Price, it is cheaper that opponents, have more functionality from box.

Cons

Need to add more elements for visual email editor. For example for add to email video, possibility to add grids, add columns not only rows, add web push, and possibility to copy email templates between simple email campaigns and automations, now you should use separated templates.

Keith R.
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Excellent from the start

Reviewed on 2020-10-26

Really excellent support.

Pros

So easy to use and set up and integrate with other platforms. The daily allowance on the free account is an excellent inducement to stick with it and then convert to a higher program after it's helped to grow your business.

Cons

I have found nothing to dislike so far - it's really good.

• Customer Support Software

Use SendinBLue! it's a marketing tool to improve your sales!

Reviewed on 2019-08-22

I have got some plus assistance when I suggest to the team to add my country, in order to use some SMS service, unfortunately my country has not appear on it, and I was unable to text to my clients; however, it last just a couple of days to reconfigure their platform, and now my country EL Salvador appears on it! Thanks a lot specially to the rep.

Pros

Has some useful tools like any other softwares, as par example, to create links for customized forms, I really love this tool! The online and chat support helps timely, and there are a real follow-up to any question and sometimes their assistance is supported with attached videos, which are more easy to understand some procedures, specially when you are a starting user.

Cons

Actually, I have never found any dis-advantage, yet! I feel very comfortable!
However, I must to know more deeply about some fields which could become a database, I am not still familiarized, but I will prepare our database as must be; If I need assistance, I will ask for it and I surely feel comfortable at this time.