AppointmentPlus

Reginald l. B.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

Great Resource

Reviewed on 2019-12-06

Overall it has been a very great product. I think it a great tool for the line of work I used it for.

Pros

I used this for a side-gig I was a part of . I was a field interviewer (independently contracted) for the ATL Housing Authority alongside Emory University. We used this software to schedule in-house interviews with respondents. This was my first time using the software and it was very user friendly. It helped me/us keep track of who was being interviewed, where, how long etc.

Cons

To me the look and feel of the app was a bit outdated. I think it definitely needs to be updated, but other than that I think the product works just fine.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Reginald, thank you for your honest review. We are pleased you found our software so easy to use and that it was helpful for your side gig. We appreciate your feedback about the app looking a little outdated and want to let you know that upgrades are on the horizon for next year. Thank you again for your review; your feedback is important to us!

Linda M.

• Customer Support Software

Appointments Plus has terrific support. Questions are answered promptly and they work!

Reviewed on 2018-03-14

It has simplified my life and greatly reduced my stress. Now I can focus on my practice.

Pros

This software is easy to manage and negotiate. I've been a user for almost 3 years and am still very satisfied.

Cons

Sometimes I can't find what I'm looking for, especially if I decide to change something in my setup. I have found that if I'm patient, I find it.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Linda, thank you for taking the time to write a review for AppointmentPlus. We're glad you like the support you receive. We take a lot of pride in providing outstanding support to our clients. It's also great to hear that AppointmentPlus has simplified your life and reduced your stress. Thanks again for the excellent review!

Christopher W.

• Customer Support Software

Good software but not always easy to use

Reviewed on 2018-03-28

It allows us to have a central appointment scheduling point but administration is difficult.

Pros

Nice interface and a much better user experience since recent updates. The making of appointments by call center has greatly improved with regards to the process involved. The reports are also helpful.

Cons

The administrative functions are harder to work with. There are certain functions that are missing including the ability to remove all clients. This function requires intervention by the support team and comes at an additional cost.
Customization is not always easy with regards to creating and editing appointment slots.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Christopher, thank you for your review. It sounds like your concern is the difficulty in administering the system. I'm aware of your account and your unique situation of needing to delete all customers in your database periodically. That isn't a common use case and it is true that we do not provide a way for users to delete all of their customers at the same time. We made a decision to not include this feature because we felt that it posed too much of a risk to our clients. Thus, we do it upon request, as needed, and with a signed approval form. Thank you for also pointing out the improvements we've made to the interface and the user experience. We are always striving to provide more value to our clients. Thanks again for reviewing the system, Christopher.

Gordon L.

• Customer Support Software

Gets the job done most of the time

Reviewed on 2020-04-24

AppointmentPlus has helped prevent us from accidentally overbooking students (there were times where we had a waiting period of 45 minutes for a 1 hour session) and definitively figure out where we had more openings so we could optimize our space and time. With enough time and effort (and the help of their support team), we have integrated the scheduling system into our daily routines.

We’ve spent a lot of time in this system and there’s still a lot of things they can improve, but at the end of the day, Appointmentplus helps us with scheduling.

Pros

Customer support has been really responsive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us quite a bit in figuring out optimal setups specific to our needs. When we ran into issues, they were able to help dive into details with us in order to help find the root cause and escalate issues when necessary. If there was something they couldn’t fix immediately, they explained what was needed in order to fix the issue and kept us up to date on what they could tell us from the development team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who started helping us out later, provides a sociable experience and helps make tech calls feel much more casual.

Cons

It took a lot of trial and error to figure out which settings to turn off/on to optimize for our center and we ran into many issues while creating/modifying hundreds of weekly recurring appointments. The recent updates to recurring appointments, however, have made the task easier, but still takes much time and effort to navigate through while avoiding issues.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thanks for the review, Gordon. I can imagine the challenges involved in moving your tutoring online. We've received similar kudos on our helpfulness from the many Mathnasiums who have turned to us for scheduling.

You noted how the system helped you optimize your scheduling and eliminated overbooking. Those are key benefits from using the system.

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review!

Meghan C.
  • Industry: Automotive

Adaptable, Creative, and Friendly Support Team

Reviewed on 2020-04-15

I work on one-off projects where I often look to A+ to be utilized slightly differently than the needs of our core business. I love working with the Appointments Plus team because of how friendly and creative their support team has been in helping me accomplish my project goals while keeping the foundation of the integration with our system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular has been on-point, prompt, helpful, and strategic in the support he offers to our account.

Pros

Easy, seamless and intuitive to use. A+, A+.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thanks for the review, Meghan.
We're proud to serve your 2000+ Firestone Complete Auto Care Centers. It has been a true partnership. Thank you for the kind words about our Support Team. We take pride in what we do and are always happy to help.

Erik M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Erik Moron Review

Reviewed on 2020-04-15

Appointment plus has been great. Our team has really grown fond with it, and have built it up more to help with everyday tracking of not only loads, but receiving information needed.

Pros

The abilities to run and tinker reports whether its for a carrier report, or internal. They are east to work with and can be taught easily to other departments.

Cons

Not being able to keep users to one name or having the ability to look up carriers by actual first and last name.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Erik, thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad the system is working so well for Silver Eagle. And, it's great to see you are expanding the use of it.

Sara G.

• Customer Support Software

I have had better experiences with other scheduling software. This software has many issues.

Reviewed on 2017-11-03

This has been the scheduling software since I started here, but we are strongly considering a different company.

Pros

I like that you can look at a main page to see if there is a site-wide problem and the amount of time they expect it to be resolved in, versus making a phone call for your first step.

Cons

The software just doesn't work sometimes. Trying to change provider schedules, canceling or booking appointments... it either goes through the whole process and nothing changes, or it gives a reason (that should not be a reason at all) why the software won't allow for the request. For example, when trying to open a provider's schedule last week so she can work an extra day, after pressing 'update' to the new schedule, it will tell me an entirely different day must be changed for some other purpose, when I'm not dealing with that day at all. Hard to explain without showing it. But there are a lot of bugs that need to be worked out.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Sara, thanks for sharing your thoughts. In reading your review, it sounds like you're feeling frustrated with the system.

With regard to the item you noted, that indeed was a known issue and has subsequently been resolved.

I see that you run a massage clinic. We have hundreds of massage clinics using AppointmentPlus. We have a lot of features that suit massage therapists quite well, from room sharing to unlimited customer notes to payment processing. Many of our massage therapy clients have been with us for years.

Thank you again for submitting the review. I apologize for your frustration.

Bj V.

Perfect

Reviewed on 2018-04-24

Pros

So easy to keep up with appointments for all of our different departments that we run. Great that our drivers can log into it as well and keep up with what they have for the day and even make the office notes.

Cons

I have no complaints at all with this program. We don't use it to its fullest so no complaints for what I do use.

Response from AppointmentPlus

BJ, thank you for the review. I'm happy to hear that AppointmentPlus is working so well for your business. We've designed it to make multi-department or multi-location operations more efficient. I see that you indeed have multiple departments. Thank you again for the stellar review!

Casey J.

• Customer Support Software

Makes keeping up with multiple schedules so much easier.

Reviewed on 2018-01-18

Pros

We have multiple technicians that work in different areas and this makes it so much easier to schedule and keep up with who is doing what. And the technicians can sign in from the cell phones and make notes and see what else has been scheduled.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Casey, we appreciate the 5-star review and the 10/10 likelihood to recommend AppointmentPlus to another company. As you noted, the system works really well for businesses that have multiple calendars. We've designed it so that you can quickly and easily manage many staff schedules all at the same time. Thank you again for the excellent review!

Linnea O.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Scheduling Appointments

Reviewed on 2020-05-06

It has been a great scheduling tool for our small office. Overall we are pleased with it and the service reps have been very helpful.

Pros

We love the email and text notifications. That is very helpful for our clients.

Cons

A lot of details in setting up the scheduling . It is hard to read through the instructions to know if we are benefiting from all it has to offer.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thank you for the review, Linnea. Thank you also for what you and your team do. Mental health counseling has always been important, but during and after the pandemic, it's even more critical. We humans are social animals, and the distancing mandates are taking a toll on us.

We are honored to serve you and the many other mental health practitioners who use AppointmentPlus.

Allen G.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Excellent

Reviewed on 2020-04-14

Traffic in logistics ,

Pros

Very user friendly. the unique ability to create docks and pull data out of system. love the access.

Cons

unique apt booking, also multiple dock creation to have better visibility on docks.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thanks for taking the time to review the system, Allen. Yes, the system is designed to allow quick and easy access to data. I'm glad you find that useful. Thanks again for the review.

Lystra E.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Don't Waste your time

Reviewed on 2019-09-20

Pros

they send out reminders to customers when they have an appointment.

Cons

This system was clunky when I implemented it 6 years ago but I pushed through hoping that they would have some updates instead the company has gotten worst without the features getting any better. I am currently looking for a new system. Please don't waste your time or money they charge for everything even the ability to contact customer service via phone (which sometimes they don't answer and you have to wait fir a call back) otherwise the free customer service is by email only and can take up to 4 days for a response.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Hi Lystra. I'd like to offer my sincere apologies at the difficulties you've experienced with our software. We pride ourselves on top-notch customers service and I am truly sorry that is not what you have experienced. We will continue to make improvements to avoid glitches. Thank you for you review.

Wanda C.

• Customer Support Software

I love this app. It is already making scheduling easier.

Reviewed on 2018-03-21

Ease of scheduling

Pros

The price is affordable for what I needed. Also, it is very user-friendly. I've been able to instruct my techs how to use the mobile app with little difficulty. Every time I've had a question, someone has called me back in a reasonable time frame.

Cons

I only have one complaint. If I email the schedule, the techs are unable to click on the address and it takes them to google maps. Only through the app can they do that. I feel it would be a little easier for them and for me if they could work from an email.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Wanda, thank you so much for the review. I'm glad you like the mobile apps. We put a lot of time and effort into making sure they provide an excellent user experience. Also, thank you for the nice note on our support team. We indeed do strive to provide answers as quickly as possible. Regarding your question about Google Maps, I'll have someone contact you to see if we can quickly add this for you. Thanks again for the stellar review!

• Industry: Medical Practice

Not the worst

Reviewed on 2018-08-10

Pros

There's a nice option to color code appointments, marking them as seen or no show etc.

Cons

Maybe it was the way my company set it up, but there are five different screens I have to click through just to make an appointment for a person.

Also you have to hit refresh all the time to see if anyone new scheduled or dropped out.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Although we never like to see a 3-star review, we understand that the software may not have been a great fit for your organization.

We agree that the booking process could be simplified. As such, we are in the process of releasing a super-fast booking feature. It's available now. Contact us and we can enable it for your account.

The appointment grid refreshing functionality has also been improved. There is no longer a need to manually refresh the page.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review for AppointmentPlus. We appreciate the feedback.

Kathy C.

Lots of hidden costs & NO refund policy - AVOID

Reviewed on 2019-11-12

AppointmentPlus charges for all basic app features such as text reminders, rebook or marketing email and online payment. They work with a third party company for online payments. The company charges a monthly fee and takes a percentage of every transaction which is not economically feasible and defeats the whole purpose of using an online app to save manpower cost for booking. On top of that, all aspects of their interface is counter-intuitive which will require lengthy staff training time. The company promised us they are the solution to all our needs but when we tell them we don't think it's the case after an hour of trying. They said we don't refund. We fought for it and they finally gave us our money back because we didn't even use the system, they took a hefty service fee. We reported them to BBB where we learned other users sharing the same experience. Here's the link - shorturl.at/iryGV. Please do your own research before using them.

Pros

Great features such as rebook email but all require additional fees on top of monthly fees

Cons

Additional fees for ALL features on top of the monthly fee and NO REFUND & NO FREE TRIAL POLICY

Response from AppointmentPlus

Hi Kathy. I am so sorry for your negative experiences with our software. We do our best to disclose our pricing upfront as well as our add-on features that cost additional fees. I can assure it is not our intention to surprise you with additional fees. We will take your feedback and work on improving our processes. Thank you for your review.

Nikki H.

Radiology review

Reviewed on 2016-08-08

easy to navigate from the patient perspective, relatively easy to setup and great customer service. Reports can all be done in excel which is great.

Cons

no ability to interface with EMR or RIS systems.

Maggie W.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to figure out, could be easier

Reviewed on 2018-04-18

Pros

I like how this software easily and concisely organizes all of your appointments in one place. It also integrates well with other scheduling software.

Cons

I like this product overall, but it could be a bit easier to create new appointments or to connect other calendars.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Maggie, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Keeping your appointments organized and centralized is definitely a benefit of the system. With regard to ease of creating appointments, you'll be happy to know that we've simplified the booking process in the newest version of the software. Thanks again for the review!

Benjamin L.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Appointment Plus sofware constantly crashes and Customer Service Is slow

Reviewed on 2021-03-22

I decided to use this software for booking COVID patient vaccine appointments through Cardinal Health. The system crashed on Friday and now on Monday is has crashed again. Customer support was not helpful. Problem is still outstanding. WE ARE TRYING TO VACCINATE PEOPLE AGAINST COVID AND THIS SYSTEM HAS MADE IT MORE CHALLENGING TO DO SO BECAUSE IT KEEPS CRASHING.

Pros

When the system doesn't crash, the system is easy to use.

Cons

Software Crashes. Currently I am not able to login into my system to view my appointments for the day.

Anna S.

AppointmentPlus Review

Reviewed on 2017-07-11

Pros

Loved that it had an app for my phone. Loved that we could break it up into several different schedules
Loved that it was webbased

Cons

Not a good fit for our office. We are a small college health services. Needed shorter appointment time blocks, needed to be able to block off time and certain appointments randomly based on scheduling conflicts. Needed less down time from the company. A little bit better customer service would have been nice

Kerri N.

Quick, responsive support

Reviewed on 2016-10-10

We've been using Appointment Plus for quite a few years, and have never had problems with the platform. It's customization features are imperative to a consistently growing and changing business. We love how we can individualize it to our company. What spurred us to write a review was the incredible tech support we received this month. Our request was answered almost immediately and not only were they quick, but the guy who helped us (Ryan I believe) knew exactly how to handle the minor issues we were having. Plus, he kept checking in to make sure that his recommended fixes worked for us. It's rare to have such timely, accurate customer support, and we greatly appreciate it!

Jeff C.
  • Used for 2+ years

Abysmal Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020-10-10

Pros

It mostly met our needs but felt a bit stuck in the past.

Cons

Horrible customer service response. We had to convert our system and the process was corrupted from the beginning and no real effort was made on their end to clean it up. Ultimately we pulled the plug.

Jordan S.
  • Industry: Food Production

• Customer Support Software

User friendly scheduling software!

Reviewed on 2018-06-14

Pros

The website is easy to use and you have the ability to customize. Customer support is responsive and knowledgeable.

Cons

Appointment confirmations are a manual process. Occasional glitches make it difficult to schedule sometimes though not common.

Cindy M.

Customer since 2013

Reviewed on 2016-10-03

We have been very pleased with Appointment Plus. At the time, it was the only online software that I could find which providing scheduling in the way we need it. The customer service has been really great - I would give it 10 stars. Several representatives have gone above and beyond to help us with issues that might arise from time to time. I wasn't pleased with the large price increase this year, as I didn't see a great change in what we were receiving for the amount that it increased, but it still is the program that most meets our needs.

Courtney H.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Expensive, but helpful!

Reviewed on 2019-01-05

AppointmentPlus is a helpful tool, but may not be worth the investment. If your company can afford it and can provide consistent training on how to use it, it's a great option; otherwise, look for a more intuitive, less expensive platform.

Pros

Lots of customization options, helpful booking process, and easy to edit appointments

Cons

Expensive! Also, hard to get acquainted with the software; cannot just jump right in and start using it.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Courtney, thanks for the honest review. We're glad that you find AppointmentPlus to be so helpful to your department. With regard to your note about pricing, no, AppointmentPlus is not a cheap system. It's the most robust and powerful scheduling system available. Over 100 of the top 1000 universities in the U.S. trust us for their scheduling needs. It's designed to be easily configurable and super-flexible in meeting the needs of myriad college and university scheduling needs.

• Industry: Entertainment

Good

Reviewed on 2021-04-29

To put it simply. Its all together was very simply slightly frustrating.

Pros

Its great to use for like a reminder. Its like a calendar/reminder app. Great layout and easy development.

Cons

The new update can be really frustrating. Especially on an android it times out really quick. So before you finish one task you have to re log in.