Doug F.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Appointment Plus Scheduling

Reviewed on 2020-04-24

Overall we are pleased with the tool...probably not using the tool to its fullest potential.

Pros

The solution to identify our clients, allowing the client to book appointments and to capture the notes of each appointment - able to cut and paste email notes and using the profile screen to further identify the clienet

Cons

We were able to "go back" to a previous date and add an appointment (to capture notes) for a client that was not part of the location that was open. We could actually have several "appointments" in a day that was actually from different clients even thought the location that they were associated and linked to - was not OPENED in the exceptions. We would still like to be able to capture notes from a client that possibly called us, from another location, but we are not able to identify the essence of the call / appointment.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Doug, thank you for the review. You pointed out something that differentiates AppointmentPlus. It's the ability to serve complex or unique situations. The way scheduling works can vary widely from business to business. We know that and have created a very flexible scheduling engine as a result.

Thanks again for the review!

Great Way to Keep Track of Students

Reviewed on 2018-10-25

Pros

Used this software in our tutoring department at college, it was a great software that all the tutors could use to make appointments for students, it allowed us to filter tutors available by time and subject making it easy to find the best time and tutor for the students needs.

Cons

It was often a little difficult to combine appointments during the same hour time slot.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thank you for the positive review! I see that you use AppointmentPlus for tutoring appointments. We work with both small tutoring companies and with some of the largest universities in the world. I'm happy that you like the flexibility that AppointmentPlus offers with regard to tutor schedules, subjects and student tracking!

Matanda D.

Best scheduler I've found

Reviewed on 2018-06-05

Pros

We've had trouble finding the right scheduling system. We tested a number of them, but settled on AppointmentPlus. The main reason is that it has more configurability for our complex scheduling process. They had a trainer help us get it set up. That was free, which was pretty cool. Once it was up and going, we've had very few questions. It has been very reliable. We're happy customers.
The Good News:
-Configurable - lots of settings and rules
-Intuitive - easy to work with appointments and run reports
-Training - I thought it was great that we had a real person training us

Cons

Looks - the interface looks a little dated, but it works just fine. This is why I only gave 4 stars on features.

Nicole C.

Enjoy the product!

Reviewed on 2020-04-15

Very good. Especially the customer service - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been fantastic.

Pros

Doesn't require a lot of screens for either the student or advisor to use . Students have not complained that it is complicated.

Cons

No synching with Outlook. Requires me to look at both programs to coordinate my schedule.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Hi Nicole. Thank you for submitting a review. Yes, we've designed the system to be quick to book and quick to look up information.

We actually do have an Outlook Sync. You may not be aware of it. I'll have a team member reach out to you to show you how it works.

Thank you for the kind words about our customer service. :)

Mark F.
  • Industry: Insurance Software
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Overall Satisfaction

Reviewed on 2020-04-16

The experience has been very good to date. Some of the options to submit tickets through the portal could use some improvement. We are generally satisfied with the Customer Service response via phone and email. Most associates are very knowledgeable and have extreme patience with us. Personally, I am not crazy about the Knowledge Base Library (Try searching for something, why don't you!)

Pros

Ease of use for our customers when scheduling or changing appointments.

Cons

Specifically, in reference to "Headquarters Values". Once we set up an account under headquarters values, we often have to engage customer support to make the necessary adjustments to the client settings. If it's a fix that requires immediate implementation, we may be waiting longer than we or our clients need the adjustment to take effect.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Mark, thank you for the review. We have many benefits enrollment clients and it's nice to hear that the system is working well for you.

Sorry if the Knowledge Base feels a bit overwhelming. It has a ton of information in it. However, I'm happy that you've had a good experience with our Support Team. We strive to answer every call and every ticket as quickly as possible.

Thanks again, Mark!

Courtney T.

• Customer Support Software

Overall a very good experience with the product.

Reviewed on 2018-03-07

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. I also really like the mobile capabilities so that we can all stay coordinated even when our techs are out in the field.

Cons

I think the user interface can be a little challenging. the settings can sometimes be unclear and changing the setup or technician names isn't easy.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Courtney, thank you for the review. You mentioned the excellent mobile capabilities of the system. Our iOS and Android apps provide a fast and easy view into the system. They allow staff to book, change and cancel appointments easily from their smartphones. Thanks for pointing that out, and thank you again for the review!

Brittany P.

• Customer Support Software

Using this program as an admin staff and scheduling interviews has been a breeze.

Reviewed on 2018-05-04

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and plug in appointments. We can see schedules across multiple studios which makes coordinating easy. It syncs well with our client profiles and the color coordination keep it super organized!

Cons

While easy to use the design could use an update. It is very simple which is nice, but has an outdated feel. Otherwise it does what it needs to!

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thank you for the splendid review, Brittany! I'm happy to hear that AppointmentPlus is helping your multiple studios stay coordinated. If anyone reading this hasn't checked out The Perfect Workout, look it up. It's a fascinating approach to working out. Thanks again, Brittany!

Marshal G.

Great response/ fast service

Reviewed on 2016-07-25

Needed a new bill and emailed (and set up a ticket). Got a quick response and got the new bill within an hour.

Pros

Great product...easy to use. Does just enough and not so much that it's complicated.

Cons

Software is great but I wish you guys would do your billing a full month before it's due . At a university, payables are not usually a quick turnaround. We have lost access to our account by not paying within the 7 day time-frame.

• Customer Support Software

Please do not waste your time or money

Reviewed on 2019-03-22

Their customer service is dreadful. But what is worse is that they cannot seem to fix the problem with their software because they don't know where it is!!! I was actually told that by the head of tech support. So why am I still with them you may ask? Well, they are embedded in my website and until I can find an effective substitute I am stuck with them.

Pros

Perfect for a small business with many short appointments BUT SINCE THEIR LAST UPDATE IT DOES NOT FUNCTION AS ADVERTISED

Cons

We have been with the company since 2015. They were wonderful in the beginning. The 2017 update was the beginning of their downfall. Since that time the bugs in their system have been increasing to the point where none of my clients can confirm or change appointments. Google is better since it is free.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thank you for the review. I'm sorry that you feel this way about our customer service. It's hard to hear you call it "dreadful" when we have a department full of team members who truly care about our clients and their businesses - and that go the extra mile every day for our clients. I know that not every client will have a positive experience. That's impossible. But we do our best to address issues quickly. I apologize that your experience with us has not been positive.

Linda G.

Great Company, Great People

Reviewed on 2016-09-06

I have used Appointments Plus for the last 12 years. I am continually impressed with the ease of use and the customer service that I receive. I don't think I have come across a better group of people to deal with in any of my business transactions. From the people who helped me set it up in the beginning to the customer service reps who helped with technical issues. Great value for the money with great customer service to boot.

Dan S.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Appointment Plus Review

Reviewed on 2016-09-29

Customer Service/Technicians are always helpful and available. Appoinment Plus is a versatile software tool that can be accommodating to a varied range of businesses.

Pros

The versatility

Cons

The ability for a client to make duplicate appointments with the same order number

Anne C.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

AppointmentPlus Review

Reviewed on 2018-06-28

Pros

As an Executive Assistant, it really helps me with my everyday work for my boss's schedule from day to day.

Cons

Maybe a little more cheap for this software. And also the margin of error in determining one, hoping to improve.

Callie B.

• Customer Support Software

Appointment Plus does an okay job, but is a little dated in appearance and structure.

Reviewed on 2018-03-11

Pros

You can create schedule templates which can then be assigned to multiple staff members. Additionally, there are multiple tools that Appointment Plus provides to help the user learn the software such as YouTube videos and a tutorial video for when you first start.

Cons

The software is fairly wordy and there are little visual cues to help the user out. There is a video tutorial for the software, but there is still a definite learning curve. The color palette is boring and the layout is simple.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Callie, thanks for your honest review of the system. We have heard from other clients, as well, that the system looks a little dated. The good news is that we have completely revamped the user interface. We've had a number of clients testing it and providing input along the way. They absolutely love the way it looks and feels. It will be released shortly. Thanks again for taking the time to provide a review.

Super easy to use and powerful

Reviewed on 2019-01-21

Pros

We've been using this in a chiropractic office for years and it's been extremely powerful. It's easy to update the calendar and syncs immediately. It's easy to view calendars of all practitioners and jump to future or past days. It's very efficient and is a significant part of our work flow. Our team of 14 loves it and are very happy using it.

Cons

No real cons so far. Things have gone smoothly and customer service has been pretty helpful. They could do a bit more on the support side because many folks on our team are not at all tech savvy but for folks who know digital somewhat, it's been pretty smooth.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thank you for the excellent review!

Neyasha B.

APPOINTMENT PLUS ROCKS!

Reviewed on 2020-06-05

My experience has been great. This has made my job so much easier

Pros

This software is soooooo easy to use and can be easily maintained.

Cons

I do not have any negative feedback about Appointment Plus.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thank you for the stellar review, Neyasha!

Bre H.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great scheduling system

Reviewed on 2018-06-01

Pros

Once you learn it, it's simple to use. The support has been outstanding - quick and knowledgeable. It does everything we need it to do.

Cons

It would be helpful if it had a horizontal calendar view, but the current calendar page works fine for us.

Austin N.

• Customer Support Software

I used appointment plus briefly at my last company.

Reviewed on 2018-03-15

Pros

The software ran flawlessly and filled all the needs I had for it. I loved the automated reminders for appointments and flexibility it allowed for clients to reschedule, etc. as needed.

Cons

It took awhile to understand how to run the software smoothly. Like most things, there was an initial learning curve but it's a positive in some respects because of the vast amount of features the software offers. Great product!

Response from AppointmentPlus

Austin, thank you for the review. I'm glad you liked using the AppointmentPlus system. Yes, the automated reminders are a helpful feature for reducing no-shows. We get a lot of positive feedback about them. Thanks again for the great review!

• Industry: Accounting Software
  • Used Other for Free Trial

good product but could be better

Reviewed on 2019-08-19

Not the greatest with customer service but its a pretty good product.

Pros

Being able to organize client events is always a plus so you know where and when someone needs to be. You can also see how many people have registered for each session.

Cons

Pulling the reports is not always easy or organized which is a down side sometimes depending how many events there may be.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly working to improve our features and reporting functions. I apologize that it was difficult to use. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I appreciate it.

Rebecca J.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Reviewed on 2018-05-24

I think, for the money, it is a great product. It's just that we don't have the money to launch such a system as a nonprofit facility.

Pros

I like that the client can make their own appointment and automatically get reminders through text or email. The client is also responsible for cancelling the appointment.

Cons

I think the only thing I found aI did not like was the price for the software. We are a non-profit and it is a little steep.

Jennifer M.

• Customer Support Software

Extremely easy to make dental appointments for our patients!

Reviewed on 2018-03-13

Pros

AppointmentPlus makes scheduling quick and easy for dental patients who want to book an appointment. I love that it also sends them reminders!
The reports are also a great feature to keep track of cancellations and no-shows.

Cons

Overall, this software is great for the dental office. The only issue with letting them schedule themselves is that they expect to be done at a certain time because they see the start and end time.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Jennifer, thank you for the 5-star review. We appreciate it. I'm glad you are finding the software to be quick and easy!

Lorrayne H.

So So - had better had worse

Reviewed on 2017-02-06

They are ok I suppose - they do a lot of maintenance which normally causes more issues. The phone App usually has the most. Customer service is not all that great. When it works it is great, when it don't...well you can guess.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Lorrayne,
I'm sorry that you have concerns. With regard to releases, we've made many improvements recently to ensure we don't have issues after the release. Also our mobile apps definitely had some issues that needed to be prioritized. As such, we have placed more emphasis on the apps and have addressed reported issues quickly and have added functionality. For your customer service concerns, we are happy to talk with you further about this. We take pride in our customer service so to hear that you feel it's not great is concerning. Again, sorry about your experience.

Michele V.

LOVE THE EASE OF APPOINTMENT-PLUS

Reviewed on 2016-10-05

The program is very user friendly. Whether I am personally scheduling a client or they are scheduling themselves online it is very easy to use. Appointment-plus allows schedules to flow with ease. I like the capability of being away from my desk and able to pull up a schedule using the mobile app.

Christine D.

• Customer Support Software

Have used this software for having volunteers sign up for us

Reviewed on 2018-05-18

Pros

It is super easy to use - eliminates phone calls which I hate to do. Customer service is great. A very reliable app!

Cons

Not many cons at all. The reports were sort of confusing to me at first but I figured it out. I guess just a little pricier than I had wanted.

Gordon L.

• Customer Support Software

Gets the job done most of the time

Reviewed on 2020-04-24

AppointmentPlus has helped prevent us from accidentally overbooking students (there were times where we had a waiting period of 45 minutes for a 1 hour session) and definitively figure out where we had more openings so we could optimize our space and time. With enough time and effort (and the help of their support team), we have integrated the scheduling system into our daily routines.

We’ve spent a lot of time in this system and there’s still a lot of things they can improve, but at the end of the day, Appointmentplus helps us with scheduling.

Pros

Customer support has been really responsive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us quite a bit in figuring out optimal setups specific to our needs. When we ran into issues, they were able to help dive into details with us in order to help find the root cause and escalate issues when necessary. If there was something they couldn’t fix immediately, they explained what was needed in order to fix the issue and kept us up to date on what they could tell us from the development team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who started helping us out later, provides a sociable experience and helps make tech calls feel much more casual.

Cons

It took a lot of trial and error to figure out which settings to turn off/on to optimize for our center and we ran into many issues while creating/modifying hundreds of weekly recurring appointments. The recent updates to recurring appointments, however, have made the task easier, but still takes much time and effort to navigate through while avoiding issues.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thanks for the review, Gordon. I can imagine the challenges involved in moving your tutoring online. We've received similar kudos on our helpfulness from the many Mathnasiums who have turned to us for scheduling.

You noted how the system helped you optimize your scheduling and eliminated overbooking. Those are key benefits from using the system.

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review!

Reginald l. B.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

Great Resource

Reviewed on 2019-12-06

Overall it has been a very great product. I think it a great tool for the line of work I used it for.

Pros

I used this for a side-gig I was a part of . I was a field interviewer (independently contracted) for the ATL Housing Authority alongside Emory University. We used this software to schedule in-house interviews with respondents. This was my first time using the software and it was very user friendly. It helped me/us keep track of who was being interviewed, where, how long etc.

Cons

To me the look and feel of the app was a bit outdated. I think it definitely needs to be updated, but other than that I think the product works just fine.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Reginald, thank you for your honest review. We are pleased you found our software so easy to use and that it was helpful for your side gig. We appreciate your feedback about the app looking a little outdated and want to let you know that upgrades are on the horizon for next year. Thank you again for your review; your feedback is important to us!