Verizon Connect Reviews

2.7/5

Montana
Montana

• Customer Support Software

GPS works great and so does the Fleet Service feature that allows us to track maintenance...

Reviewed on 2018-06-20

Pros

The interface is very functional. We now have 8 vehicles on GPS at all times, in our business many times you'll need to drop everything and find help. The GPS allows us to our closet tech in the area. The Geofences also allow us to see how often we visit our favorite vendors which has provided essential info on our decision to begin stocking inventory.

Cons

The alerts are pretty unclear when there is an incident. Our drivers tend to give a bit on push back on their weekly driving score. If there was a bit of definition behind "hard braking or "quick starts" I think that would go a long way.

William
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Fleetmatics Review

Reviewed on 2019-06-19

I hope we are putting safe drivers on the road as we now get speeding alerts.

I hope we are putting safe drivers on the road as we now get speeding alerts.

Pros

It's compliant for the FMCSA ELD rule...

Cons

I have no issues with the software, it's pretty easy to use.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Absolute Nightmare!

Reviewed on 2019-12-20

AGAIN:

AGAIN:
Ordering and receiving equipment from Verizon Connects team is an absolute nightmare, even if you already have equipment of theirs and are just needing to swap out to new ELD style, but ordering any equipment for new installs or swap outs is horrific. You can provide them with every bit of info and data you have and you will receive a call from a different person in a different state asking you the same questions over and over and it takes for ever just to get them to confirm what you need and get it out the door. It's almost like they are stalling because they do not have enough equipment. Once you get the equipment, you will find that 60-70% of the time, it is the wrong connections, etc. Like I said, absolute nightmare.

Pros

Once you manage to get the equipment, get it installed properly and train the drivers most can manage to use it. Basically, it may get you by. Technical Support staff, for doing box data swaps and activation teams are great, but actually getting to the point where you are ready to use them will have you ready to rip out all of the units and send it back and start new with someone else. That's why they lock you in to contracts, they know you will want to leave them ASAP.

April
April
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate Software

Beyond Disappointed

Reviewed on 2024-02-01

Beyond disappointed. Want to be released from contract.

Beyond disappointed. Want to be released from contract.

Pros

This software looks good. I thought that I would be dealing with a legit company since they are associated with Verizon and that not the case.

Cons

The product was sold to us as easy self-installation. Plug and play kind of system. The equipment arrived unorganized and poorly labeled. It is not able to be plugged into our dump truck without having the entire dash taken apart. There is no customer service. It is outsourced and they read from a screen. They will not answer my questions about who the local technicians are. They will only schedule an appointment and charge us for it - which was never mentioned during the sales process. We haven't even been able to use the product yet bc of the poor installation instructions which then forces you into having to pay for tech appts. It's bait and switch. Fraud. I am sure they won't let me out of my contract and send this junk equipment back. Do not use Verizon Connect. Verizon should disassociate themselves with such a fraudulent company.

ADILSON

Price

Reviewed on 2019-06-07

the customer service is not good at all

the customer service is not good at all

Pros

The product is overpriced, there is a lot of other similar products with better price

Cons

it made my company have a more professional feel

Samsara

Reasons for Switching to Verizon Connect

did not know there were so many others options
Glenford
Glenford

Terrible On boarding experience

Reviewed on 2021-08-11

2 days, hours on the phone, multiple emails, and they have no idea where my equipment is. They did send me a warning that I would be charged $100 per vehicle if I missed my install appointment, but can't tell me how much they will reimbursement for the cost of my staff sitting round waiting.

Pros

Hard to say, I can't get the install done.

Cons

Customer service is terrible, no follow up, hard to get anyone that will be accountable. Be prepared for long hold times if you have issues.

Samsara

Reasons for Switching to Verizon Connect

I have verizon fios, thought having to deal with one contractor would benefit me. I was wrong.
Todd
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Too focused on the direct customer and not the MSP customer

Reviewed on 2023-07-24

Pros

The portal looks good and gives the exec's the warm and fuzzies

Cons

The day to day tasks and the bulk tasks need an upgrade. Things that other platforms do VZW needs to do.

Ian

• Customer Support Software

Reveal for Trucks, Equipment, and Assets - GPS is serviceable, HW is spotty, Customer Support...

Reviewed on 2023-10-18

Day-to-day functionality is mostly reliable and gives us what we need. However, when issues come up, there is the known quantity of headaches that come with addressing them.

Pros

The UI is decent, and easy enough to use. There are reporting features that we'll likely not implement but are nice to know are available. There is an extensive library of info for troubleshooting & installation. Tier 2 techs are helpful, some product specialists are good as well. Vehicle trackers seem to work fine, low failure rate.

Cons

By far it is customer service. Tier 1 techs are based overseas, and while there are some competent agents in the call center, most are not. Getting to Tier 2 techs as fast as possible is the only way to be efficient. We've had 3 "Customer Success Managers" in the last year and none have been easy to contact and seem highly overloaded with accounts. We also weren't billed for 9 months, and gave multiple reminders - then with only an automated payment warning email, were charged for all at once. The asset tracking hardware is also flaky, we've replaced numerous units that stop working.

David
David

Terrible

Reviewed on 2017-11-30

Pros

system is easy to use -- when it works ofcourse

Cons

Awful company, constantly messing payments up and taking 2 or 3 months at once, didn't charge me enough and demanded more money.
the system lost an invoice due to an error and after many calls trying to get support (all I got was an answerphone, which is standard) after many attempts the support team said that they would fix it and after another call the next day, all I received was a manager saying I have to sort it myself, who then hung up on me.
there is a long list of issues with Verizon WORK, there sales team lie, there is no support when you need it and they treat small companies like they are doing them a favor by letting them have the product.

the customer service offered lets this potentially good product down

Jennifer
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Verizon Connect easy usage

Reviewed on 2024-04-15

Good easy to communicate and recommended it to friends and relatives

Good easy to communicate and recommended it to friends and relatives

Pros

I use Verizon connect and its easy to communicate and reliable

Cons

No I do not have any issues using this product

Kristoffer
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Better Services out there than Verizon Connect

Reviewed on 2021-10-13

The service has been decent but the last year the service was not working properly and they wanted to update the units. They have a sneakly contract with a automatic renewal after completion of contract and a 60 day written cancelation policy even if your contract it about up. We cancelled anyway and contacted our company attorney to handle.

Pros

It was easy to use and did work in the beginning

Cons

Other services provide more features for half the price and they also have easier contract requirements when adding new trucks to the system.

Jay
Jay
  • Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Used for 2+ years

Dipping Your Toe into the Abyss of Digital Transformation

Reviewed on 2019-12-12

It is a phenomenal step towards a digital environment for the under served home services sector. Implementing Verizon Connect Work is a step in the right direction! At the end of the day Verizon is a telecom company and looking to upsell their products into your business.

Pros

I love the fact that Verizon Connect focuses on the technologically under served realm of the home services market. These business's technology initiatives take a hard stop at email and spreadsheets. When implemented and used correctly, Verizon Connect Work (formerly Fleetmatics WORK) can bring to the surface revenue opportunities that business owners and stakeholders were oblivious to. Being typically their first go at new technology, Verizon Connect Work is usually welcome because of the ease of implementation and use. The technology is priced right and the ROI is enormous! The ROI stems from getting off the paper, chalkboards, notepads and alleviating lost invoices. At the end of the day the software is the home service industries first step towards digital transformation in this Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Cons

In response to Verizon Connect Work being described by former users as "A Starter Software" or "Technology Training Wheels", there is high churn being there are more robust softwares that encompass the entire life of a work order. With out mentioning any software company names, Verizon Connect Work's book of business is on a mass exodus to other players. To add, their is limited to zero customer support and the buying process wasn't very enjoyable.

Salesforce Field Service, ServiceTitan, Jobber and mHelpDesk

Customer Abuse - Unethical and illegal business practices

Reviewed on 2023-06-09

[sensitive content hidden] were going to contact me. I have never heard back from them. They do not respond to emails; you cannot get them on the phone. I have been given case numbers, I have escalated cases, I have been in tears talking with these people. I am told there is nothing that they can do but escalate my case and the only thing I can do is wait for a call back that never comes. I have told them that I am in fear that my service will be shut off due to non-payment because I refuse to pay for Dispatch. I was told, “then pay for it.” I have been told that I have reached the highest point of contact in management. I have been trying for six months to rectify this situation to no end. I was told that the reason that I did not get a call back was that I had to escalate the escalation. I was told that there is nothing that Verizon can do to help me. I was told that they do not see the problem with them charging me for both Work and Dispatch simultaneously (it’s the same service- one is just newer than the other)I have email correspondence to back up all of the claims I have made. I have gone through EVERY SINGLE channel possible to resolve this issue. I have paid Verizon for the services I have used. Their employees have bullied, extorted, lied, and wasted my company’s time and money. I feel powerless. I have no recourse and Verizon knows this. Verizon knows that we need this software in order to run our company. In my opinion, Verizon Connect Reveal is nothing

Pros

In December 2022, I received a phone call from a Verizon Connect Reveal Employee named [sensitive content hidden] pretty much bullied me into agreeing to another platform with Verizon. Furthermore, he lied about the product. [sensitive content hidden] informed me that the Verizon Work platform was scheduled to become obsolete in December 2023. [sensitive content hidden]also informed me that we were not paying for the “Reveal” platform although we were receiving service for it; this was due to an internal glitch in their system. As per [sensitive content hidden], the solution for Hallam was to move from “Work” to “Field Service Dispatch.” Moving to the “Dispatch” platform would provide us with both the services that “Work” and “Reveal” provide all in one program, and it would be cheaper than paying for both Reveal and Work. [sensitive content hidden] went on to tell me that if I did not move over to the “Dispatch” platform, Verizon would be forced to back-bill us for all of the months that they had not charged us for Reveal. At this point, I panicked. Our bread and butter is our work order system and if we were to lose this system, we would ultimately go out of business. We did not have the time or resources at that time to find a new platform, get trained on it, and roll it out. Therefore, I agreed to buy the “Dispatch” program. I signed a DocuSign and I never heard from [sensitive content hidden] again.I NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. To this date, I still have not received access to Field Service Dispatch nor have I been issued a use

Cons

I still have not received access to Field Service Dispatch nor have I been issued a username. No one from their “onboarding team” has contacted me. I called and emailed and literally begged them to send me what I purchased. I actually used the words “I am begging you”. To this day, no one has provided me with this service. However, I am being billed $225 a month for this service. I have remained current on my bills with Work and Reveal because they are services that we use, however, I refuse to pay for Dispatch.I have spent HOURS on the phone with Verizon Connect Reveal trying to rectify this terrible situation. All I wanted was for Verizon to take the Field Service Dispatch off my bill and remove any of the charges that Hallam incurred due to this debacle. I would have continued using Reveal and work and paying for both, and we would all be happy.I was in contact with a man named [sensitive content hidden] for a while and he seemed like he was going to help me. He made the situation worse. He told me that he was going to get the Field Service Dispatch removed from my bill and fix our statement, but in the meantime, my contract was up with Work and Reveal, so he said I had to sign a new contract. Like an idiot, I trusted this man. I signed a contract, and I never heard from [sensitive content hidden] again. Just like what happened with [sensitive content hidden].I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon “Customer Support” I have been told that managers by the names of [sensitive content hidden]

Brian

Worst customer service ever

Reviewed on 2023-04-12

I would never use a Verizon service again that includes Verizon cellular and Verizon credit cards. Verizon connect does not work. They will not help you at customer service. They will just ignore you and keep billing you. Your hours of service and your mileage will be wrong. They do not care about their customers, and they will just simply ignore you. Verizon cellular is not part of this company so they will not help you either. You will be cited for driving over your hours of service if you use Verizon connect.

Pros

Didn’t like anything about Verizon connect. Right from the start the installer destroyed my truck. They have horrible customer service run you around in circles until you get tired and give up. You will need to contact the[sensitive content hidden] of the company to get anything resolved. Poor quality, Chinese import hardware, and very difficult to use software. They just wanna sell you all the extras.

Cons

The customer service Has it was to be the worst I’ve ever experienced in my life out of any company ever. I literally had to contact the [sensitive content hidden] of operations in order to get anything resolved. They will charge you for service you will not get.

JoAnna
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Unkept Promises

Reviewed on 2019-02-19

It's a scheduling software that started on an internet base and tried to go to mobile and has failed in my opinion. They will roped us in with promises that they didn't keep. This is why we decided to leave.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to navigate and filter to find the invoice/ticket/customer that I needed really fast. I loved how I could keep whatever information I needed with customized info boxes. Dispatching out to Employees was easy and the old App for the Techs out in the field could do many things. IT worked great on the desktop end.

Cons

When we 1st signed on we were promised that the program would keep track of our inventory. We are a HVAC business and we have a lot of parts to keep track of. It wasn't working great when we started and the old app was ok with it. Then they Upgraded and had a new App and they completely trashed the inventory program and didn't tell us.
Since we are located with lots of country and rural areas we were told that the app can work offline and update the main programs once it got back in data range. This has never worked properly and my Techs were calling me to update their tickets because the app wasn't working.
The New App upgrade came everything went downhill. Techs could no longer create their own jobs (and we have Techs for on-call weekends) Techs could no longer show discounts to the customers on the invoice. The app still didn't work out in rural areas. It doesn't not work very well on the Mobile end.
Everytime I had Customer service on the line they tried their best, but since everything that we as a company needed they couldn't provide we didn't want to stay with them.

Steven

• Customer Support Software

Fleet Tracking or Fleet Losing, Spent three years with this firm, Customer Service 1/5.

Reviewed on 2019-03-04

Customer Service is a below average in my opinion. If your transponder unit fails or is not functioning correctly it takes weeks, if not months before someone investigates and actually does something and you must constantly complain before they will even consider replacing the unit. This is simply not practicle if your running a business.

My customer service representative, was quite happy to point out conditions of contract terms and costs but randomly listened when there were problems. At which point these were passed onto other agents.

Having had contract review time, I was told pricing would be looked into. A few weeks went by and was quoted that standard contract terms pricing applied. Definitely would not re-sign a new contract period with a lack of customer service I've experienced. If what they did not like hearing did not please them, their tone would change and definitely not in favor of helping or delivering that "Customer Service" you'd come to expect. It would simply be, "well sir, as per the contract". Do not expect discretion in their service delivery. It is a no from me.

Pros

Been able to track vehicles when it actually worked and detailed reporting where necessary.

Cons

Reporting false location and telemetry. The car was parked in the workers home driveway of the home, (Physically inspected). The Verizon Connect System revealed the car was parked in the local park some 1klm away. Not very accurate reporting at all. Transponder Unit eventually swapped.

Another device reported a truck driver doing excessive speeds, however the truck has a speed limiter and was simply not possible to do that speed on the suggested road way when the device said it was in the middle of bushland where there are no roads.

Getting a detailed report can be slow if your downloading it and waiting for it to compile. Sometimes it would freeze up despite running all day. Most times, Had to close the browser and restart. Other times it was a little faster and did deliver the report.

William

Great Product - No one Stands behind it

Reviewed on 2022-02-07

We signed on with Fleetmatics prior to Verizon purchasing them and we were happy from day 1, onboarding, customer service, scheduling the device installs were unmatched. When Verizon bought them I was excited because our Mobile Devices and Internet experiences had been fairly positive. But boy they have redefined the term disappointment. The customer support went from almost instant response to day, weeks to having ask multiple times and then getting our account rep involved and have to request multiple times there too. The most recent (not so recent) request started in January 2021, we had a couple devices that were not being active. Took months of going back and forth to realize we could get upgraded models, they were also trying to get us to purchase additional products and less cared that they had existing products that weren't working. Took additional months of getting a new contract sent so we could sign, they sent the wrong devices, more months of getting the old ones shipped back and the new ones sent out. Once the new ones arrived and the wrong ones sent back the wrong devices back (August 2021) the wrong devices are still listed on our account. Today is Feb 2022 the wrong devices are still on the account, probably over 100 emails sent to the Account Rep, his boss and his boss and still not getting anyware, I spend more time managing these people then i do my own employees. Hope to get resolved soon, not reccomended will be leaving once the contract is up.

Pros

The User interface, reliability of the devices and accuracy of the tracking is unmached

Cons

The customer service and response is absolutely terrible.

Larry
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

BEWARE of the Details Before you buy - Does not Interface with Quickbooks Well

Reviewed on 2019-01-30

Right now we are paying for the monthly as when you sign up they say " there is no stopping the payment". However, you can't see where it is going to really work, or not, until it starts getting implemented. We were "gun ho" when we started as it was "completely customizable". We test drove a system last year and ditched it because the invoice could be sent to the technicians email for data mining. They promised to make sure it didn't happen with this one and sure enough the day we started none of the pricing showed up for parts and the email feature was enabled. That means they wasted our time in the multiple data gathering sessions to set it up. WE HAVE ASKED FOR A CANCELLATION BUT WERE TOLD THEY DO NOT DO THIS AND THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE WHOLE YEAR.

Pros

Great for the Field guys as they like the photos and dispatch features. The details get out to them faster and they can start from home to the first calls for the day. Turn by turn directions are great if all your site locations are set up.

Cons

The interface with Quickbooks is one way with parts. Changes in prices in Quickbooks have to be hand entered in both systems. We were told we would not want to use the Quickbooks after using there software. That is code words for "It doesn't work well" with Quickbooks. The time to generate an invoice is twice as long for the invoicer. The time from the techs has to be hand transferred to the invoice. There is no automatic calc from field to invoice because "they don't want to be responsible" for the techs pushing the wrong start/stop times. The time savings given in the sales pitch is diminished by the lost productivity in maintaining pricing and transferring times. Also the techs can alter the time they actually start and stop so forget using it to prove in any court when they actually arrived. For those of us managing technicians there is just as much chance for time abuse using this system. In the day of SQL database interfaces they are missing the boat in a fully integrated system. Every answer to our objections was to have us place a comment on a link button for the "developers" somewhere in the UK to "consider".

John
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Oct 23...dont buy this product.

Reviewed on 2023-10-18

Up until recently it was just about ok. Real time tracking was about 90% good. By the time you reported a problem it had resolved itself. Not much use if real time tracking is important. Recently the service is non existent. I have 2 new trackers in my office for 2 weeks waiting to be installed. Nobody has been in touch. Monthly fee is still being deducted. Buyer beware. Dont sign a D.D with this company. There has to be a better available. They continue charging even when the service is rubbish. No refunds.

Pros

Nothing, at best it works well about 90% of the time. The rest of the time tracker crashes. You report it and a few hours later it is working again. Not much use if real time accuracy is important.

Cons

Service now non existent, Oct 23. Fed up waiting for service to sort my trackers. No one in contact to explain what is going. I lie. Someone was on to me (Sinead?) wondering if I wanted to but some more of their trackers. What a joke. I told her my problems..."nothing to do with me, get in touch with customer support". Well I tried that. Still waiting for 2 new trackers to be installed.

Jamie
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Product has limited capability and the customer service is some of the worst I've ever dealt...

Reviewed on 2017-11-17

Would not recommend this company as a work platform. From the limitations of their platform to the extent of their billing issues to the poor customer service, this is a poor provider all around.

Pros

Dispatch board is a decent portal for scheduling. Beyond this there has been very little positive with this program that I would recommend.

Cons

Used the system for 2 years. In that time, they have multiple programming issues. Including an error that took recurring jobs which were scheduled for 2 days and booked hundreds of calls for the same recurring issue months out. Resulting in thousands of calls on our schedule that needed to be removed once at a time. Took days to delete and further spent days helping their tech department to resolve the issue. Their programmer found an error in their system and did correct it but sorry about our luck for the cost and time to repair. Reimbursed us for a months service as thats all they could do. We have had numerous billing errors over the past two years and getting any resolution from them takes a minimum of 6 calls in my experience. Nobody is capable of making any decision regarding assisting a customer. We notified them that we were cancelling the contract with 90 days notice (60 required) and got confirmation of this. 2 weeks later I inquired as to the cancellation and was told nothing was in the system. Cancelled again following their process. Found out again that this hadn't been done. Wanted to lock me into another year of payment.

Johnnie
  • Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

Not a Verizon fan anymore!

Reviewed on 2023-05-10

We had 10 GPS units that were set to expire on 8/20/2022. Due to some issues prior to this, I decided not to renew our contract and let them expire. I communicated this to [sensitive content hidden] at Verizon on [sensitive content hidden] and have numerous emails that document this. I even have emails from [sensitive content hidden] and other Verizon employees telling me this issue has been taken care of, but I still get monthly bills and calls. Every call is from someone new that has no clue what is going on and I spend a minimum of an hour catching them up, only to be told I'll get a call in 24 hours from a "customer service manager" that never calls. So now almost monthly I get calls and bills from Verizon stating we owe a past due for cancelling the contract, for over $22,000. How can this be? I notified Verizon by email 7 months prior to the expiration date on our contract. I wish I could speak to someone higher up the chain but getting there seems to be impossible. RUN FROM THIS PRODUCT.

Pros

The product is easy to use and easy to setup.

Cons

The plans are not flexible and customer service is atrocious. Every time you have an issue, you get a different person that you cannot understand.

Worst Customer Service Ever It's Non Existent

Reviewed on 2021-03-02

I originally had Fleetmatics which got bought out by Verizon Connect. I emailed customer service that I did not want to renew my contract and they said it ended on a specific date and to email again as the date got closer. I did as they said and then all of a sudden I was supposed to have a signed document canceling my contract 60 days prior to renewal otherwise they wrap you back into another 3 year agreement. After several months of arguing and dealing with these people they told me $100 dollars per unit to cancel. Then all of a sudden they send me a $1600 dollar bill. Then to get the bill corrected took another month of people saying I need finance approval we will call you back and they never call you back. This is the WORST company in the world. Such shady tactics and they refuse to do anything for you. They must be so belly up and need the money so bad that they just continue to try to hold your money. I will never ever deal with this company ever again. I wished they had never bought fleetmatics. Stay away at all costs!

Pros

When it was fleetmatics it was great, once it went to verizon all the trouble started

Cons

Their customer service is non existent, they are trained to deflect problems to other people and tell you they will call back yet they never ever call back. I've literally had to call this company 20 times to get this problem resolved.

Dawn
  • Industry: Wholesale

Honesty

Reviewed on 2019-06-27

Our sales team were attentive and aggressive. However, the turnover with the account reps has led to unanswered questions and long delays in getting the information that we need. We have reached out to the customer service line and have had some questions answered but again were told that some of the items would have to go back to the design team. This platform should have been tested by people in the transportation industry BEFORE release. We cannot rely on this platform to keep us DOT compliant and given the opportunity again, I would NOT have changed knowing what I know now ... that this is a BETA platform.

Pros

The sales pitch was great and so was the energy behind the pitch. We were excited to transition into this platform from a competitor due to connectivity issues. Verizon holds our corporate accounts for our mobile phones and has been a good partner. We expected the same from their products.

Cons

We were told that it was a fully functioning software but what we got was more like a BETA version. There were several bugs that we were told would be put on the list to work out. We have to have work around's for important DOT requirements. To date, we have to print the inspection reports to put back into the truck because on-screen signatures are not available. Reporting is not a functioning area either. We have brought up to your team, very specific things with reporting and were told they needed to be fixed with a newer version. So we are doing your testing for free and I'm frustrated. I just looked at the Live Map to check on my drivers. I have three in Safford AZ. The Live Map shows one. I called the drivers and all three are on-site. I cannot manage a fleet like this !

Danny
Danny

• Customer Support Software

Completely let down by this company

Reviewed on 2023-05-02

None

None

Pros

Ability to see where vehicles were. Ability for AUX alerts

Cons

Nearly everything, but mostly management.Billed for callouts in the beginning by technicians even when they were seen on CCTV not knocking on our entry.Billed for cameras before they arrived in Australia for 5 months. Only offered credit. When credits where up they cancelled my account for non payment. Advised someone hadn't noted I was thousands in credit, but when that was exhausted. Let Direct Debit off. Never received invoices.Vehicles had accidents, no vision triggered even though tracker came up as harsh event. Asked to cancel as its a waste of money. Was given a 20000.00 pay out invoice.Had more incidents not recorded. Threated legal action. Advised they would cancel. 3 months later and subscription canceled still getting direct debited now have $5000 cancelation bill.

Joshua
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

A great GPS Solution

Reviewed on 2019-07-03

Their customer service, the products and features and the overall price are great. Honestly after reviewing 3 or 4 competitors this is the best option. I would highly reccomend if your tied in with other verizon partners. If not the system as a standalone gives you everything and more you could want, it just makes it potentially a double entry situation.

Pros

It is feature packed, however my one star i took away is because it only intergrates now with verizon Partners. We use none of those, so its completey stand alone for us. It works great for a fleet of any size. Installation of the units is quick and we have only had one issue with scheduling. The software is very reliable and we have no outages or missed data.

Cons

The cost, to be honest the cost isnt bad, however every new unit is under a extended contract. This greatly limits our ability to be fluid with our internal processes as were locked in for a new term with each new unit. It would be fantastic if this system/software could be easily intergrated with other programs. Our dispatching software doesnt allow us to intergrate with this software so were stuck using standalone systems.