VTS

Write a Review!
Every asset. Every opportunity. One platform.

4.5/5
4.4/5
4.4/5
Customer Support Software
4.5/5

Kevin

• Customer Support Software

Changed the way I do business

Reviewed on 2018-10-09

Pros

I think it is very intuitive to use. This has been a perfect tool for agency leasing, and our team has enjoyed adopting it.

Cons

They have made some changes over the past 6 months that I like less than the original interface. There were some pipeline graphs I loved. Also, the continual gripe is that VTS is only a solution for one part of the CRE business, it would be great to have a one-stop-shop regarding software for CRE (CRM, tenant-rep, agency leasing, sale DD, mapping...etc.).

Hugo

VTS - All leasing information in one place

Reviewed on 2018-10-12

We could not be happier. Timing of reports and having up-to-date information about leasing. Time kills deals and VTS has allowed us to reduce this risk.

Pros

VTS has become a very valuable tool within our commercial division. It allows us to have up to date information across our whole portfolio 24 hrs a day. Instead of requesting an update from our broker, i can sign in and get it there and then. A massive time saver.

Cons

The main issue that I have with VTS is the fact that reports are not fully customization. The reports need to become easier to tailor to make them even more fit for purpose

Roderick

VTS Satisfaction

Reviewed on 2019-06-17

Generally very good but i don’t we’re scratching the surface of the softwares capability.

Pros

Electronic monitor of enquiries avoiding the use of clumsy word/excel schedules. Easy of monitor and update between joint agents and clients.

Cons

Complications of administration to update property records.

I don’t feel we are using many of the key features of the software to analyse the data to present to our clients.

Kevin

• Customer Support Software

Couldn't do my work without it

Reviewed on 2019-06-18

This tool is essential to our agency leasing team. While there are some specific peripheral features I wish it had, by and large this is the "brains" of our operation to stay on top of all our properties and vacancies. After reviewing lots of different solutions, this was the best option for our team.

Pros

Intuitive interface.
Web-based.
Great app for iPhone.

Cons

Would like an archive function for archived properties.
Would like a pipeline graph to show at what stage prospects go to "dead."

Trevor

• Customer Support Software

Great for keeping up with Prospects

Reviewed on 2019-07-01

We have been pleased with the VTS product and it serves our needs well.

We have been pleased with the VTS product and it serves our needs well.

Pros

Easy to enter and update prospects. My team can keep all of our leasing reports up to date with minimal effort. Saves time in preparing for leasing meetings. Because it is easy to enter prospects we enter all inquiries and do not lose any potential tenants.

Cons

Our clients are telling me that it is getting expensive.

Jonathan

Reviewed on 2018-10-09

It has been an absolute lifeline in terms of tracking all of our activity and preparing reports to our clients.

Pros

The ease of use and a very straightforward interface. Allows me to easily utilize the program for exactly what I need on a day-to-day basis.

Cons

I am not well educated or familiar with additional functions/capabilities within the program. I almost strictly use the program for tracking and have not been exposed to other capabilities.
I also hate how if you upload a contact info as a 'contact' as opposed to a 'broker', I can't pull this information up on the mobile app.

Meade

• Customer Support Software

VTS, wonderful software for owners

Reviewed on 2018-10-18

Great program. I got back to the Beta days and love it.

Great program. I got back to the Beta days and love it.

Pros

This really has help consolidate our reporting and communications. Everyone knows what is happening and what the status of each deal is.

Cons

They need to allow hyperlinks in the "spaces" section. New vendors are coming out with great products that will only allow us to hyperlink. e.g. Matterport.

Bridgette

VTS (Agency)

Reviewed on 2019-06-24

Pros

- Zero training time
- Automated transaction reporting to ownership
- Ease of setting up assets
- Ease of adding spaces
- Deal comments / changing deal stages
- Easy reporting - pulling activity reports

Cons

The technical service has declined significantly, in terms of responsiveness and transparency.

Mary
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Reviewed on 2018-10-10

It is a great Asset management tool for our clients and a good way to communicate on specifics of a deal.

Pros

This product is very helpful is staying organized and keeping track of what you and your teammates are doing.

Cons

I wish the reports had more flexibility.

Cory

More reporting flexibility

Reviewed on 2018-10-09

All and all VTS is a great web based program that can be accessed on the go. It is a great source for up-to-date information on the tenancy. Would like to see more reporting flexibility and be able to filter out information that is less important to our partners.

Pros

Great source for all property information all in 1 place.

Cons

Some reports do not take into account all the filters.

Brandon

VTS Review 7.1.19

Reviewed on 2019-07-01

Easy to access customer support. Clean looking interface with no problems.

Easy to access customer support. Clean looking interface with no problems.

Pros

It is a perfect way for my property managers and leasing team to work collaboratively on deals. There is also an easy to use app for access to the portfolio on the go.

Cons

Not great use as a CRM. We wanted the ability to be able to record calls/emails and schedule follow ups with notification reminders. Maybe thats not the intended use but having that would give us a one stop shop for the deal process.

Chris
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

CRE Landlord Review

Reviewed on 2019-06-26

We are keeping others in our group more in the loop on deals that they would not necessarily pay attention to. This allows more people to offer their opinions and expertise.

Pros

People can update on their own time and everyone can see those updates once they are completed. Stacking plans are also very helpful when walking buildings (through the App).

Cons

When my leasing brokers do not make updates, but that is on them.

Joey

VTS review

Reviewed on 2018-10-12

I love the fact that it's mobile and can update it anywhere, which clients appreciate.

Pros

it is easy to use and for clients to understand, it's intuitive.

Cons

that you have to refresh it so much in order for the updates to show up

Tom

• Customer Support Software

VTS is a solid tool for CRE

Reviewed on 2019-06-24

Pros

I like being able to enter deal terms and track leases.

Cons

There are many fields and wish there was a little more customization with terms popular in Minnesota.

• Industry: Human Resources
  • Used for 6-12 months

• Customer Support Software

‘Support to Grab opportunities’

Reviewed on 2019-04-24

It is an effective and efficient system suitable for all concerned.

It is an effective and efficient system suitable for all concerned.

Pros

At last, we have a means of managing and generating higher profit margins in this real estate trade after implementing VTS. The features such as BI (Business Intelligence), Inventory Management, Tenant management, Deal management & Deal approval; help gain market insights, compare performance against real-time benchmarking and market analytics. All this plus Analytics & Reporting helps in understanding the market, execute timely action, finalize sales decisions and achieve corporate objectives exceeding budgeted targets. Additionally VTS helps release all parties of petty chores and avail invaluable time and energy for productive roles and keep all parties happy with work flows and achievements.

Cons

Haven’t come across any adverse sides in my situation.

Janelle

Janelle MacLean's review

Reviewed on 2019-06-17

VTS is a great product that helps me in what I do every day.

VTS is a great product that helps me in what I do every day.

Pros

VTS is very user friendly. I appreciate all the options and reporting capabilities. I also love the mobile app and the ability to calculate deals in the field.

Cons

Inability to lock certain fields, would like more custom reporting options.

VTS

Reviewed on 2018-10-13

Tracking our leasing activity and review deals across multiple properties is much easier with VTS. It provides great insight to our leasing activity.

Pros

Easy to use and great way to track leasing progress across multiple assets. Streamlines our leasing process and has made the process from touring to executed lease faster and easier to manage.

Cons

The only negative is you can't modify much, but the software is simple to use and we have quickly adapted.

Matthew

Reviewed on 2019-06-17

Overall, it has been good. I am hoping their team can adjust and allow the user to customize their experience a little better.

Pros

I like the ability to set reminders. I like the ability to log information and categorize businesses and deals.

Cons

Not very much customization. I am not able to delete properties. I have to rename them. I have trouble differentiating clients/prospects versus deals done. I do not like two separate tabs for that.

Andy

Reviewed on 2019-07-08

Good

Good

Pros

Ease of use for multiple users. Cell phone capabilities

Cons

Dont label square footages with commas as "invalid." Example: 1000 SF (Valid) 1,000 SF (Invalid). This should be recognized as the same with a preference to seeing commas.

John
John
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Best tenant rep software available

Reviewed on 2018-10-13

VTS is one of the most innovative CRE tech firms, love working with them!

VTS is one of the most innovative CRE tech firms, love working with them!

Pros

Easy to use, clean, made me a lot more efficient

Cons

one downside is the limited mobile functionality, only able to read 2 comments/posts per account

Paul

Good Product - Sometimes drinking from a firehose

Reviewed on 2019-07-08

We are still in an earlier phase of implementation; there are so many features we could obviously use better, so hopefully over time we can utilize it to a much fuller potential.

Pros

The accessibility to so much of your information all in one place. Reports are quick to produce and often much more insightful than what our company previously ran. Reminder emails and deal task tracking keeps complicated projects on schedule.

Cons

Flexibility for each company is difficult in some respects. Must be able to adapt to the software rather sometimes rather than making the software adapt to you. Minor deal tweaks happening after-the-fact, which is common in our organization, must be submitted for approval each time.

Suzanne

VTS Feedback

Reviewed on 2019-06-17

Very good. Benefits are being able to track leasing activity, occupancy, and upcoming lease expiration. Stacking plan is great too.

Pros

The information tracking and ability to have all the details in one location. Good reporting once you figure it out.

Cons

At times entering information can be cumbersome. It takes a while to get the hang of it but once you do it works well.

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic site for organizing your pipeline

Reviewed on 2018-10-09

This is a great solution to time consuming excel reports when tracking your pipeline.

Pros

It's easy to use and reports are customization.

Cons

Sometimes the site freezes, specifically when i'm typing in the search bar. What I type out seems to lag and letters come out in the wrong order. I use the site on Google chrome.

Joe

Reviewed on 2019-06-29

Pros

Very user friendly and provides regular reports which is very beneficial for Property Managment as well

Cons

Getting accurate information, but it may not be VTS.

Dan
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 2019-07-02

Landlords love it! It's an easy sell when we include it with our listing pitches and agreements. Landlords are also a fan having real time updates on the app. It also helps me track current deals.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to quickly update listings.

Cons

Quicker access to the deals I'm working on rather than looking or searching for it.