isolved

Celeste
Celeste

I Love iSolved!

Reviewed on 2022-09-26

Pros

I liked that iSolved People Services is easy to implement and customize.
*Payroll process is easy
*online time cards and employee adaptive experience are great!
*Online onboarding for new employees is easy to use and makes data entry easier

Cons

There's so much that iSolved offers and can customized, I would like to get more information on what I can do.
Employee adaptive experience app some times glitches and makes it hard for employees to you. I also wish it was an app in the App Store.

Jim
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

isolved Denkai review

Reviewed on 2023-12-26

Disappointing. I've made complaints and get plenty of concerned lip service, but no action.

Pros

Very easy to use for both administrators, managers, and employees.

Cons

Customer service and support is terrible. Everyone is a sales person. Very engaged with you if you're interested in buying an add on. Non-existent if you're not. Communication with my rep is non-existent. I understand turn-over issues, so if you let me know in advance that you're experiencing support issues, I'm willing to work with you. I'm constantly in the dark. I feel like we don't matter because we're a small company.

ADP Vantage HCM and Paycor

Reasons for Choosing isolved

isolved offered a full HCM system with the ability to add more features.

Dayforce Powerpay

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Easy to use and comparable with the competition.

Response from isolved

Hello! Thank you for leaving your honest review of isolved. We certainly don't want you to feel that you are in the dark. Please contact me, Mackenzie Cotton, Reference & Reputation Manager, directly at [email protected] so we can get you connected with the proper support.

Chrissy
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Horrible Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019-12-03

The product is fine if you want something mediocre. I have been searching for other payroll companies and found a few that are far much better. I recommend PDS VISTA for an MEO type of employer. I am not an ADP fan, but I believe that would also be much better too. This is not worth the savings in my opinion.

Also, iSolved purchase Encore back in July, I believe. Since July, I had been asking for demo's in which i received no response other than a short 2 minute demo on their website. When I was finally contacted by iSolved to switch the product over, they only gave me two weeks to switch. Did not provide any demos because I was told that they will switch me and then train me. The data converted was a mess and the implementation team did absolutely no research on our company. Our date files are a mess and our retirement company still has not received a completed file from iSolved. At this time, I still have not received a demo on the other products I initially asked about. They just switch me over and dropped me.

Pros

We have multiple companies (multiple FEIN's) and it is nice to have every employee in one spot.

Cons

This product is not the best if you have an MEO with multiple locations with separate bank accounts. The system requires that you run a payroll for every bank account instead of one payroll per company. We were forced onto this software once iSolved bought out Sage Encore. The Encore platform was much easier to use in regards to processing payroll. In Encore, it took me 30 minutes (at the most) to process payroll. On iSolved, it takes me about 3 hours.

Employees must have an email to access their paystubs.

Customer Service is absolutely horrible. You DO NOT have a dedicated account manager. Your emails/phone calls are sent to a hub to where you are waiting at least 30-45 minutes on the phone or you never receive a response from an email. I have employees who have not received a paycheck, no response from iSolved and no assistance from them either. It is the absolute worst.

Sagar
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Highly Recommended Payroll Software

Reviewed on 2024-02-17

Very good experience thus far (3+ years).

Very good experience thus far (3+ years).

Pros

Dedicated customer service support representative is given to you as a customer.

Cons

Needs more regular updates to the system to increase ease of use.

Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing isolved

The customer service experience at ADP was not ideal.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Ease of use on the system; sales representative understood our needs
Talitha

Easy Payroll Processing

Reviewed on 2023-12-08

Overall it works great for our organization. It does what it's supposed to do and has hiccups like any software.

Pros

We love using iSolved to process our payrolls. It's super easy. The system is eaasy to navigate and find what you're looking for as well as find help articles when needed.

Cons

They have changed the Self-Service login over the past year and taken away our access to reset passwords at the client level. This has been very frustrating for our staff because we have to wait for our customer service rep to take care of it and often times the links expire before the employee can use them. Sometimes when they do updates to the system, critical reports get changed and clients aren't notified. This caused an audit issue for our agency last year and isolved hasn't been able to fix the report.

Paycom, ADP Workforce Now, Workday HCM and Paycor

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Evolution was no longer being supported by the developer so we had to change systems.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Pricing and the ability to allocate our grants correctly.

Response from isolved

Hello Talitha! Thank you for leaving this review of isolved. We are thrilled to hear that isolved has helping you with processing payroll.

As far as your feedback on the constant updates and self service login, I have sent this to our customer support team so we can so we can take the corrective steps to improve our services.

Lori
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

I chose iSolved over ADP

Reviewed on 2023-07-16

I have been happy with iSolved. I temporarily switched to ADP because I was told it would serve us better, and I learned quickly it was not the right service for us. I went back to iSolved. There were some hiccups with that, like the pricing went up and we lost one of our services. I like the administration side, but some of the employees struggle with the AEE on the phone (slow connection to punch in/out for example).

Pros

The customer service is more convenient than that of other services I have used in my position, and it's critical that I receive timely answers for payroll and benefits. I also like that I know where to go to find all kinds of reports.

Cons

I don't like the pricing structure, and I don't like that if we need other service add-ons that the fees are somewhat outrageous depending on the service. I would like to be able to put everything together, we as a non-profit we cannot budget for some of the more exorbitant items (HR help). Some reports are too detailed and don't come in Excel format.

Response from isolved

Hello Lori! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are happy to hear that our customer service team continues to be a great resource & support system for your business.

Abbey
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Lots of bang for your buck

Reviewed on 2024-02-18

A great value and great customer support.

A great value and great customer support.

Pros

The amount services you get for the cost is a great value.

Cons

The employee interface has two different views - classic and the updated. It’s confusing.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Over all value for what we received. They took a lot of things off my plate and made my job easier.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Value for the services. It okay not be the most flashy software but it gets the job done.
Jamie
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Isolved

Reviewed on 2022-09-16

still learning and poor support with getting answers to questions and guidance on how to complete tasks

Pros

Applicant tracking ability to make notes and label each applicant throughout the process of selecting new employees. Would like to be able to free type in and add own labels to stages of interview process

Cons

Not enough options to manipulate for our company (document subcategories and divider tabs), poor workflow, multiple log ins for admin, applicant tracking, and self-service

Paycom and ADP TotalSource

Reasons for Switching to isolved

I was not involved in the final decision making process
Susen
Susen
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

Incompetent and Rude about it!!

Reviewed on 2020-01-04

RUN! Terrible attitude /rude / cold staff. Staff is confused and not very knowledgeable in their tasks. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], did not know the difference between "gross" and "net" payroll. They made HUGE mistakes on our payroll, taking double deductions from all our workers and when we contacted a supervisor we were told WE(?) made the changes to THEIR system. They refuse to take any responsibility for their errors. All we did was upload the form they gave us to complete. Clients have NO ACCESS and CANNOT MAKE CHANGES to their system! But we were blamed for changing their system analytics!! Really!? Although we had to pay them for their "services" we ended up writing the checks by hand and having to mail them out. Our workers were LIVID. In our previous payroll we sent funds of $100K which they stated we needed to resend. We needed to get a loan as they did not send back our initial payroll funds. We ended up paying double for wire transfers while $200K in payroll sat waiting for them to accept. They rejected our funds and made us resend! This firm made SO many mistakes, treated our employees and management with such disrespect, and cost us unnecessary time and money due to their many mistakes. Customer service blamed THEIR in-house mistakes on us. Just a MISERABLE experience at every turn. Look elsewhere for a payroll company and save yourself the agony of working with their unprofessional and rude staff! Still waiting for a call back from their management to straighten out thei

Pros

They paid our workers on time. Usually had MAJOR mistakes and errors. but payment was fast.

Cons

The staff at ISolved.
When THEY make errors and we've called for solutions- it's apparent we are bothering them.
ISolved can't solve anything. No responsibility, no compassion.
Communication was misery in trying to work with them.

Karen

Isolved Review

Reviewed on 2024-03-28

Pros

Isolved is very user friendly. Customer service is excellent.

Cons

I can't honestly say there isn't anything that I dislike.

Jaylene

• Customer Support Software

Isolved Solutions that don't break the bank

Reviewed on 2022-08-17

It's been an adventure, but the rewards and benefits have definitely outweighed any struggles.

Pros

The customization that is possible with the software was the most attractive aspect. Especially for the cost, this product allows small businesses enjoy the same quality of services that larger fortune 500 organizations.

Cons

There isn't much that I don't like about the software; however, one thing that I would say that has been an issue is the time zone differences between me and available support team members. Especially, if they are based out of the east coast, I find that there is only a 1-2 window to conduct business out of Alaska.

BambooHR, Paychex Flex and Workday HCM

Reasons for Choosing isolved

They were not able to offer me a single sign on platform to monitor multiple EIN / payrolls.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

The price and comparison of benefits
Tina

Good choice

Reviewed on 2023-03-09

Positive, we have enjoyed very pleasant and knowledgeable customer service. We can make an online appointment with our account manager, he can share his screen and either fix issues on the spot, show us how to do something or accelerate ongoing issues up the ladder.

Pros

The payroll processing and access for employees is what sold us. We can be confident that payroll is done correctly and precisely.

Cons

Training, there was so much training up front that it became muddled. Also, too many different screens to access with different screens. As the main admin, I would like to toggle through general areas without signing in again. For some reason, it glitches often when trying to get into share and perform. Also, for Share and Perform, the training has really lacked. We were told we would have the option of a store at the beginning, then told that wouldn't open for a while, until we put it on the back-burner and are having a hard time restarting. Personnel changes and we need each person to receive adequate training.

Response from isolved

Tina, Thank you for taking the time to review our solution! We LOVE hearing that you often get the support you need. If you still require assistance with Share and Perform, or wish you could take a deeper dive, please contact your dedicated CSR and Team, and they can get you scheduled for additional support asap!

Michelle

• Customer Support Software

Great Product for the Money!

Reviewed on 2019-09-25

We are utilizing the complete iSolved HRIS modules with the exception of MOJO. Payroll, Benefits, Time, iHire, LMS, COBRA, 401K file feed.

Pros

I like that it is user friendly, and that iSolved continues to upgrade their features because they are listening to their customers requests. Administratively, I have found this system to be much easier to use than previous HRIS systems. The implementation team was great!

Cons

That salaried employees cannot use the absence function because it is tied to payroll. For our company, our salaried employees need to be able to change approved time off after payroll has been run, which unfortunately locks down that time frame, so we are forced to use our old HRIS system to track salaried emloyee PTO. Also, there is no one single place that has transparency for employees to see all of their time off accruals and transactions. Also, does not do payroll in Canada.

Chinda
  • Industry: Hospitality

change is constant..

Reviewed on 2023-12-05

I have made some really great partners from Isolved.

I have made some really great partners from Isolved.

Pros

this is a very easy system to use and has great learning videos to answer many questions you may have. Isolved has great reminders and offers good support on many reports and deadlines.

Cons

I would like to see better follow up and quicker answers for cases that are put in. I would like to have access to SME (subject matter experts) that I can go to get my answers right away.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

I changed jobs and love my new job her. I love the challenge and ownership of this position.

Paycom

Response from isolved

Hello Chinda! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review of isolved. I have shared your feedback with our customer service team about your wishes to have a dedicated support representative.

Colleen

• Customer Support Software

Ease of use and robust features

Reviewed on 2022-04-08

We use iSolved to run payroll, manage recruitment and onboarding, open enrollment, benefits administration and other HR data. We love how easy it is for employees to have one login for most of their needs.

Pros

iSolved allows us to manage so much of our payroll and HR workflows in one program that is easy to use.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, we like all of the features we currently use.

Paycor

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Had a terrible implementation and experience with software and customer service.

Sage Payroll

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Offered more features we needed, and Proxus gave us white glove implementation and customer service.
Michelle

• Customer Support Software

iSolved is a good product, easy to use and they have great customer service.

Reviewed on 2023-05-17

Good experience

Good experience

Pros

I like the customer service because they will take all the steps needed to help you.

Cons

Some features are not yet in place, but they do take feedback and I do see things being implemented.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

The reporting features were not as good and the cost.

Paylocity

ADP was too expensive
Kimberly

ISolved Products

Reviewed on 2022-09-27

It is a good system that is easy to use. It is completely customizable for any unique situations.

Pros

ISolved is user friendly. It can be customized for unusual pay structures and multiple pay structures within the same company. It is packed full of useful reports that are already loaded, or you have the ability to build a custom report as well.

Cons

There have been a couple of glitches regarding third party payments that have caused some problems. ISolved has been very quick to get those glitches corrected as quickly as possible.

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Choosing isolved

They were going out of business.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

It was recommended by the company that we used prior.
Gina

Love this HRIS!!

Reviewed on 2022-09-19

LOVED the team and the dedicated reps. For sure best service around for such a wonderful tool!

Pros

Robust and super easy to use - very user friendly!

Cons

Would be nice if there was a built in expense feature too!

ADP TotalSource

Reasons for Choosing isolved

The service was horrible from ADP

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Better price point. Better customer service!
Stephanie
  • Industry: Textiles

• Customer Support Software

Great HCM for small/medium size businesses

Reviewed on 2019-09-26

Overall, iSolved is a great product. They are constantly improving and I can't wait for what's to come!

Pros

I like that the product is all in one and that it is relatively easy for my employees to find the information they need.

Cons

The things I like the least would be the change in customer service, I enjoyed having a dedicated rep; we got to know each other and our people. The growing pains have been a challenge (especially with the tax team -- but we're HR professionals, we get it!!). I wish some features that were promised years ago, actually have been implemented.

Dayforce HCM, Paycom, ADP Workforce Now, Paychex Flex and Paycor

Cost, User Interface, Features, Customer Support
Jennifer
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

isolved HCM and Ancillary Modules Could be the Right Fit

Reviewed on 2024-02-06

Overall, as a user and implementor of the product, isolved offers a variety of simple to robust features which may allow for individual customization. The employee data management features are easy to use and payroll is accurate.

Pros

In addition to offering an easy-to-use HCM platform with fully integrated time tracking, isolved has ancillary products that sync with the core product for performance management, applicant tracking, and predictive analytics.

Cons

The ancillary modules are not fully within the HCM core product and clearly differ in the look and feel from the core product. I'd also love to see improvement on customized client needs for paystubs, time alerts, and regular rate of pay lookback reporting.

Response from isolved

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying isolved.

We apologize for any issues you've experienced with the ancillary modules. We understand that these challenges can be frustrating, and we want to assure you that we're continuously working to improve and streamline our system to better meet your needs.

If there's anything specific you'd like us to look into or any further assistance you require, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

LaWanda
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

isolved is a good tool for us.

Reviewed on 2023-10-23

Overall, it has been good.

Overall, it has been good.

Pros

Ease of Use. Great Applicant Tracking System. Great customer support. Very simple payroll process

Cons

Reporting feature. Benefits management tool. Workflow

Paycom, Namely, BambooHR and Paycor

Gusto

The Applicant Tracking System
Lindsey
  • Industry: Utilities

isolved time clock system

Reviewed on 2023-10-20

i thought it was way better than our old manual time card days to switch to isolved and be more tech savvy in our ways. just the website itself would lag a lot of if a lot of users were trying to clock in at same time it seemed, if we had problems/issues took a while to get a hold of someone to help and very time consuming so we ended it and went with a more local place to help and switched to buddy punch.

Pros

i liked like you can punch in and out from computer , submit time off requests to your supervisor from your computer, and view time off requests and hours left etc. it was nice to have all info about your hours, vacation, etc at your fingertips instead of going to ask hr or supervisor..

Cons

customer service was terrible. hard to get a hold of anyone and when we did was not very helpful and very time consuming.

Response from isolved

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the isolved time clock system.

We do strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. To make sure we continuously improve, I sent your feedback to our customer support team so we can so we can take the corrective steps.

Lisa
  • Industry: Law Practice

Overall Satisfied with iSolve

Reviewed on 2023-07-07

Overall satisfied because customer support is amazing at helping you make the system work better for you.

Pros

iSolve supports our employees - specifically hourly staff - with managing their time pay and benefits

Cons

not user friendly - when you want to change how something is set up - there is no simple way to do it. For example adding or taking away a column in summary view. You have to go someplace else and if it wasn't set up in the first place for you to see that, you now have to email iSolved to have it added. I feel you should be able to add or subtract any columns that you actually see on employee management general screen.

Response from isolved

Hello Lisa! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are so happy to hear that the customer support team continues to be a great resource & support system for you and your business. As far as the feedback from you regarding the platform not being user-friendly, I have sent this feedback to our customer support team so we can so we can take the corrective steps to improve.

Dawn
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Overall Great

Reviewed on 2023-07-06

Pros

iSolved is easy on the eyes, easy for employees to clock in/out, and navigate in the employee self service area. On the back end for employers, there are a lot of options for administrators to run reports.

Cons

The benefits enrollment portal is not easy to use for employees. It does not allow an employee to look at the benefit options side by side. It would be nice if it would be able to suggest what plan an employee should enroll in.

Response from isolved

Hello Dawn! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are happy to hear that our platform is easy for your employees to navigate & you are happy with the many options for administrations to run reports.

In terms of the benefits enrollment portal not being easy to use, I have sent this feedback to our support team so we can continue to improve our platform and services. We appreciate your business.

Felix
  • Industry: Computer Networking

iSolved Review

Reviewed on 2023-09-19

I have been content with iSolved. I briefly changed to ADP since I was informed it would serve us better, and I advanced rapidly it was not the right assistance for us. I returned to iSolved. There were a few hiccups with that, similar to the estimating went up and we lost one of our administrations. I like the organization side; however a portion of the representatives battle with the AEE on the telephone (slow association with punch in/out for instance).

Pros

The client support is more advantageous than that of different administrations I have utilized in my situation, and it's important that I get opportune responses for finance and advantages. I additionally like that I know where to go to track down a wide range of reports.

Cons

I could do without the estimating construction, and I could do without that assuming we want other help additional items that the charges are fairly preposterous relying upon the assistance. I might want to have the option to assemble everything, we as a non-benefit we can't financially plan for a portion of the more extravagant things (HR help). A few reports are excessively nitty gritty and don't come in Succeed design.