Susan W.

Address Two

Reviewed on 2016-12-14

Troy has been incredibly supportive. It is almost too detailed for me . I would like to see a more pleasing to the eye , less complicated platform. It can be overwhelming at times.

Pros

Great features!

Cons

Too many features.. the platform is too much...

Response from AddressTwo

Hi Susan - Thank you for your review. did you know you can mail postcards right from an account card inside of AddressTwo? Click on the stamp icon next to the contacts name and that will take you to posttwo.com where you and send your contact a mailed card or postcard right from your CRM. Feel Free to call us if you need help.

Carli D.

• Customer Support Software

A wonderful addition to our small business

Reviewed on 2016-12-06

We have a small sales staff using AddressTwo. It was incredibly intuitive and simple for our size. We gave it one year as a trial to see if the reps made good use of it and we are ready to sign up for next year! One issue we have is near the search field, the reps keep clicking the "add a customer" button , because it is right next to it...instead of hitting "enter". Otherwise we have been able to see great results and not miss appointments and phone calls with the task list! Look forward to learning more every day :)

Pros

Ease of use. Not overly complicated for a small business, while having all the necessary functions!

Response from AddressTwo

Hey Market Magazine! Thanks so much for the feedback about the search feature I will bring that up in our staff meeting next week! Keep up the great work and if we can be of service let us know!

Louisa O.

• Customer Support Software

We've used AddressTwo for 5+ years. It is easy to input and manage data. Great business tool!

Reviewed on 2018-06-21

Pros

Great customer contact tools! Great reporting and ways to use lists and tasks. Easy to keep visibility on projects and reassign. (many things to like about using AddressTwo)

Cons

Nothing to state. Actually, every time we have asked for help on how to do something the support team helps us to find a way to make it happen.

Response from AddressTwo

Thank you so much for your review and being a great customer over the last 2+ years! It's always fun when we get to chat!

Rebecca M.

More than 5 stars

Reviewed on 2016-12-06

AddressTwo is quick to respond to show me how to access the information I need and increase my awareness of the software's functionality. A2 lets me focus on each individual call in front of me at the time. Easy and Intuitive!

Pros

So cost effective and easy to use. Customer experience is above expectations. They think of features you need that you didn't know you needed.

Response from AddressTwo

Thanks Rebecca! We love working with you guys!

Ann D.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

• Customer Support Software

Review of AddressTwo for tracking higher education applications and enrollment details

Reviewed on 2016-12-06

AddressTwo has been a great help to Catawba College's School of Evening and Graduate Studies staff members. It enables us to be able to see information on recent applicants and track their progress to completing their application and registering for classes.

Response from AddressTwo

Thank you Ann for your Review. Know we are hear to help you anytime you need us.

John F.

Very Happy with Address Two

Reviewed on 2016-12-06

I use AddressTwo every day it is a very good way to have all your contacts at your fingertips and all your notes in one place it is easy to use when I'm out of the office it travels with me on my smartphone my staff can access my account and review my notes and we are all on the same page with our customer needs this crm is very functional great quality along with outstanding customer support

Response from AddressTwo

Thanks so much for your review DriverSource we have enjoyed helping your business grow over the last year!

Scot M.

• Customer Support Software

Better than more expensive options!

Reviewed on 2016-12-06

We've been using A2 for over two years, and this is a great product. You get so much for what they charge. Our sales folks like it and it gives management the opportunity to see what is going on without being obvious.

Pros

Price, ease of use, features.

Cons

Occational inability to connect.

Response from AddressTwo

Thank you very much for your review Medical Waste Solutions, Inc. We have enjoyed working with you over the last few years!

Terri W.

Address Two is Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2016-12-21

I've just starting using Address Two as a marketing tool for my small company. Adding accounts and contacts is easily done in the software. Correcting, editing and searching for contacts can be done quickly and efficiently. I will be using the email, history and newsletter components in the new year to connect with my prospective clients.

Response from AddressTwo

Looking forward to seeing your company grow in 2017!

Mark K.

It's Really Helped Organize My Business

Reviewed on 2016-12-06

I had been tracking my contacts and phone calls on a spreadsheet. AdressTwo has made me much more organized, and therefore much more productive.

Response from AddressTwo

We love having BVM (Best Version Media) a great part of the AddressTwo World Mark! Thank you very much for your review!

John P.
  • Industry: Publishing

• Customer Support Software

AddressTwo keeps me on task

Reviewed on 2016-12-14

I have been using AddressTwo for about a year now. It is the foundation of my customer relations. Before I started using it, I often missed sales because I failed to follow up with potential clients in a timely matter. AddressTwo put a stop to that by reminding me a daily basis who I needed to meet with. I have over 1500 potential clients saved in the system and I am able to efficiently track progress with each of them. I also love the ability to forward email from clients directly into the system and automatically attach them to that client's profile.

Pros

The ability to forward emails to the system and have them automatically attached to that client's profile. I also appreciate the daily email reminding me of what I need to do that day to keep my clients happy.

Cons

I would like to see a little more streamlined look.

Response from AddressTwo

Thank you John for your review! We've enjoyed working with the great people of BVM!

Renee A.

Fantastic Product and Customer Service

Reviewed on 2016-11-18

The team at AddressTwo is very responsive and a delight to work with. The main features of the software is simple to use, yet the overall platform offers comprehensive tools in order to accomplish all I need and more regarding my CRM and Email Marketing needs. When there are features I do not understand, or advanced functionalities I was to implement, the AddressTwo team is always ready to jump in and help. A+ in my book.

Pros

Simple to use CRM and Email Marketing tool in one solution. Keeps my contacts organized, and my communication with clients consistent. Love the follow up tasks.

Steve P.

AddressTwo Meets Our Needs for Modest Cost

Reviewed on 2016-12-17

AddressTwo is the type of tool we often take for granted. It is always there, ready to use, but often we ignore it for days... And then we need someone's history. In two clicks and a few letters of the person's name, we have a complete dossier of what has happened with a particular client or prospect, and we have everything we've ever done with that person. Yikes, this thing is powerful! Bottom line, putting data in is always a drag, but when you need the data, however seldom that might be, AddressTwo is there to quickly present what you need.

Response from AddressTwo

Thanks Steve for your review. Don't forget to BCC [email protected] on your emails too that will make your contact history even better!

Stacy L.

Stacy's review

Reviewed on 2016-12-06

I'm an old guy who started in sales 40 years ago. I started out using pen and paper. (notebook) I use to us ACT before the web based programs came out and I like it a lot. It seemed easy to understand and use. However, since the new web-based programs came out I have a hard time navigating and making reports.

Pros

I just don't like any of the new web based CRM's

Cons

For Me!!! I don't have the time to learn how to navigate and produce reports I like.

Response from AddressTwo

HI Stacy - Please reach out to us. We aim to be simple and easy to use and would love to find out what you are struggling with. Happy to help and lend Free and UNLIMITED support anytime you need us.

Brent G.

Great Product, very simple

Reviewed on 2016-12-10

We needed just a simple crm for keeping track of information, and AddressTwo does that very well, especially for the cost. The customer service is great, some things were confusing but a simple call solved them. Overall very happy with the service.

Pros

Simply, effective, cheap, great customer service

Cons

Sometimes confusing, as to how to pull up all of your contacts in your crm

Response from AddressTwo

Brent! Thank you so much for your review we've enjoyed working with SJC Marketing!

Mike S.

• Customer Support Software

AddressTwo is absolutely for you!!

Reviewed on 2016-12-20

Great company to work with and always available to help. Keep up the GREAT work!! Cheers to 2017!!!

Response from AddressTwo

Mike! Our Team here Tory, Troy, Erin, Nick etc have really enjoyed working with you and your team!

Michael Y.
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

Fantastic CRM System

Reviewed on 2017-05-23

Pros

Address Two is easy to use but also very powerful. The ability to customize a lot of the system is a big benefit. The interface is also simple to use. Then the features are fantastic, including the ability to do mass marketing emails straight from the system, the ability to have emails automatically copied into the customer record, the ability to track customer order status through the pipeline, and the ability to do large data uploads easily. All of that in one system for a reasonable price made this the easy choice. We started using it three years ago just to maintain our customer records, but we've grown our database 10x and now use all of its advanced features.

Cons

Being able to do reporting is a bit limited. There is a little functionality in the app, but you can export to excel and do a lot of analysis that way.

Response from AddressTwo

Mr. Young,

Thank you so much for your review and feedback on our Simple CRM. We have enjoyed working with you and your employees over the years and look forward to hearing of your continued growth and success!

Karen W.

Address Two has Addressed Our Needs & Beyound

Reviewed on 2016-12-06

Our company has been using Address Two for over two years now. Our customer base has grown faster than we once thought possible. Address Two has helped us not only grow our customer base but serve our clients even better. Our sales team is able to track communication for ongoing projects with just a few clicks. As we all know - time is money in sales so anything to save time while providing great customer service is a bonus. As for customer service, the Address Two team is amazing. They answer any and all questions we have in a timely and professional matter second to none. Our company is looking forward to continuing our relationship with Address Two well into the future.

Pros

Cons

Wish it could be a tad more customizable but we make it work for us

Response from AddressTwo

Thank you so much for your review Karen! We have enjoyed working with Descon and love to hear how your business is growing and staying more organized with our CRM.

Maureen O.
  • Industry: Design

Great CRM Product

Reviewed on 2016-12-06

I have been working with Address Two for almost 3 years. I have worked with 3 other CRM programs and by far this is the easiest to work with. It makes my life organized and takes a tremendous stress out of my job. I have been able to grow the business by the ability to do campaigns and increase our database. Plus I have a new friend as a result " Addy".

Response from AddressTwo

Thanks so much for your review! We have enjoyed working with Descon over the last few years and value our partnership!

Holly K.

Reviewed on 2013-02-26

I work with clients in a number of different ways. Some of the need virtual support in their daily operations while others need help creating effective systems so that their business runs efficiently. Inevitably, no matter where we start, we always end up implementing a customer strategy that includes elements like follow up, task management, autoresponders, and newsletters just to name a few. Unfortunately, the CRM options I was used to turning to were not quite the right fit for my client base--the small to medium entrepreneurs. Some were cost prohibitive. Many either had more functions that were necessary or not enough to the point where multiple programs were needed. Then I was introduced to AddressTwo. I first implemented the use of AddressTwo for my own business and immediately realized that I'd found just the tool I was looking for to help my clients exactly how they needed to be helped.

Getting started with AddressTwo was easy but was made even easier by the support I received from everyone on the A2 team. I like being able to call and get immediate attention from their support team so that I can go about my business and keep my clients moving forward. Implementing a CRM system in a business is a great step, but unless the business owner and their team can use the CRM effectively then it's not helping anyone. AddressTwo helps their customers save time and create the right environment for businesses to expand their revenue potential.

Frank S.

The Truth about Address Two regarding 5 categories

Reviewed on 2016-12-07

We started out using AddressTwo several years ago as a way to support our start-up company. We did not need the sophistication of an elaborate CRM system, however we were looking for a CRM system that we could grow into instead of having to search for another CRM company as we expand.We found that solution in AddressTwo. We have recommended A/T to several other companies and they are currently using or will be using A/T.

Response from AddressTwo

Frank - Thank you very much for your kind review and support over the last several years!

Jill B.

Address two review 2016

Reviewed on 2016-12-20

Great online training and support from the representative with any questions I had! Was very quick to respond to requests for certain features and " how to's"

Response from AddressTwo

Jill! Thanks so much for the personal plug! Please let me know how we can help you more!

Jacquelyn T.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

The Customer Service is Phenomenal and Timely!!!

Reviewed on 2017-12-19

Pros

Whenever I need assistance, the pros are there to assist. No automated service at Address Two! Thank you!

Elizabeth R.

• Customer Support Software

Troy is the best! Always there to help and answer questions!

Reviewed on 2018-06-15

Pros

It is easy to use! The customer service is excellent, the task list is crucial to our sales life.

Cons

Sometimes crashes but the staff is always prompt to help. The query search is easy once you learn it.

Response from AddressTwo

Thank you very much for your review Elizabeth! We always look forward to helping you guys anytime you need us!

Ron C.

• Customer Support Software

I love the individual attention Address Two provides as we grow together.

Reviewed on 2017-01-11

I have been working with AddressTwo for about 5 months as I rebuild my business after retirement. They have been extremely responsive to every request and idea that I have sent their way. Their CRM is simple but adaptable to most businesses. And they keep adding features to make it an even better value. Thanks, AddressTwo for being a "real" company and a solid tool for my marketing business.

Pros

Adaptable to many small businesses and marketing agencies. Customizable.

Cons

Not set up for multiple accounts, but can be customized for that.

Response from AddressTwo

Thanks Ron for your review! We have enjoyed working with you!

Ryan T.
  • Industry: Farming

Simplest CRM Ever for my small business

Reviewed on 2016-11-17

I run a small farmers market, and I am not very tech savvy. I use AddressTwo to manage all my customers & prospects, and then send email announcements almost daily. This system allows me to do sales and marketing in one.

Pros

It has CRM and Email Marketing in one system.

Cons

I wish that I could synchronize it with Outlook.

Response from AddressTwo

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're glad to be of service.