InfoFlo

Customer Support Software
4.3/5

Jeremy

• Customer Support Software

InfoFlo offers a simple and straightforward approach to all the necessary basics of CRM!

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

Pros

While we are brand new to working with the software, I appreciate the fact that you can very easily tailor the experience to your own needs. Without a doubt, after many months of trialing a plethora of CRM software, I have found that InfoFlo is the best option for a permanent (non-subscription-based), relatively inexpensive non-cloud-based experience, that offers a simple and straightforward means to organize and track legal cases.

Their sales and support staff go above and beyond to help you in the decision-making process, and offer a great trial experience so that you know exactly what you are getting into. They make suggestions for what add-ons will best suit your needs and demonstrate the many ways you can customize the software to fit your practice. I have to give a special shout-out to Shai for making this one of the most pleasant purchases ever--he goes out of the way to provide you with a personal and informed experience.

The fact that you can start with the basics and add on more functionality as you grow is also a truly wonderful feature. Room for expansion and free updates makes this software that will grow with your firm.

If you need a product that will help your team stay organized without breaking the bank, you owe it to yourself to try InfoFlo.

Cons

To some, the fact that InfoFlo is very simple and focused on basic tasks may be a turn-off. For our firm, however, this is precisely the reason we chose it. In the words of my supervisor, "we were only using 100 square feet of a 10,000 square foot mansion" with our previous CRM. It was costly and offered much more than we truly needed. InfoFlo offers just what we need for an affordable one-time fee.

Kristen
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

Perfect for tracking communication with clients

Reviewed on 2019-08-21

Infoflo solved our problem of being dragged down by an outdated CRM that wasn't really customized to our industry and products. We love the ease and functionality of the layout. Love that our phones are hosted through the same company and connected to Infoflo - we get the same great customer service if we need help with either. It has been a very successful transition to Infoflo and recommend for small and large businesses.

Pros

I love the ease of use and functionality of Infoflo. We needed a CRM that could track our communication with clients, including phones, emails, and appointments. Infoflo gives us that! Everyone in the office uses this daily, its has helped production and internal communication on all clients we serve.

Cons

That we didn't know about Infoflo sooner! We probably only used 10% of a complex CRM prior to Infoflo and it was never easy or intuitive to use. With Infoflo, its much easier to train new employees on the software, keep up with processes we have put in place within Infoflo, and incorporate customer service follow up into our daily schedules.

GoldMine Premium Edition and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo

ACT never seemed to be working - we have constant sync issues and the layout was not great - one of the best things that we love about Infoflo is the ease to customize fields - ACT was a pain to add or remove a field

Reasons for Switching to InfoFlo

The pricing per license and not the monthly fee. The layout and ease of customization. The attention to our needs in the decision process by the Infoflo team.
Lianne

• Customer Support Software

I like the fact that infoflo is a one time cost and that the data is saved on my computer

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

I think it will serve our needs well, but still learning and figuring things out.

Pros

I like most the platform design which seems a lot easier to navigate and retrive all the important information about a specific client, in a few easy flowing clicks. I like the fact that other modules could be added, as it allows much flexibility to tailor the CRM to your specific needs, at your own pace and with the ability to add users as your team grows. For example, as we are 2 users, and as we are getting familiar with the environment and how to use the software, we can explore other add-ons to see which ones are best suited for our purpose.

Cons

2 things I like least about this software: 1 - Figure it out for yourself, and 2 - poorly structured training, especially when paying steep price - with US exchange rate to boot: I will begin with #1 - You have to pretty much be able to figure things out for yourself: there is no user manual, after the initial installation, you are on your own and must figure things out. While you do have access to the online "Knowledge Base" (KB) there isn't one place/index where you could troubleshoot. During the first month of use, I ended up calling Carmel Vision for support and a technician was kind enough to assist me in resolving the issue at no additional cost. From the start, you are told that any time a technician has to connect remotely to your computer, you will be charged by the hour. I learned after the fact that you could also open a support ticket and wait for a technician to reply...but nobody explained how to use this type of support, so I learned not to expect a phone call but rather must keep checking the support ticket for an online response/link that suggests troubleshooting options. If that doesn't solve your issue, you keep using the support ticket. This could take a few hours to several days to resolve. 2 - as for the training Shai was helpful in demonstrating the software, however a structured training outline (similar to a lesson plan that outlines what you will learn, shows you step by step) especially to help train new users, or those who are not as tech savy.

Response from Carmel Vision

Thank you for your review Lianne.

Our company prides itself on offering the best support on the market. We offer two free methods of support even though our product is a one time cost for life with free upgrades! )- Online knowledge base and our online support ticketing portal.

Our online ticketing support provides at the very minimum a same day response time and typically within hours.

We also understand that sometimes customers require more in depth over the phone support which we also offer at a very reasonable hourly rate.

We are working hard on updating our online tutorial videos to make them even more in depth as well as our knowledge base.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Thom

Onboarding to InfoFlo

Reviewed on 2022-01-25

I've only been using it for very little time so I'm spending much time in the "Academy" . Learning the product is exciting knowing what I will be able to do.

Pros

The user interface is clear, segmented in to understandable sections for easy quick workflow. That is integrates with Outlook is a plus. I find InfoFlo 'feature rich' loaded with useful tools and obviously produced from people who know what a CRM requires.

Cons

Haven't found anything so far! I'll let you know if something crops up...

Pipedrive, DejaOffice PC CRM, monday.com and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo

Their product is clunky, unattractive, and the onboarding and support are terrible! Price is what attracted me to them, but "you get what you pay for." Also, I Tech that conducted my Onboarding, ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]), was outstanding! Clear, patient, knowledgeable, available, I could go on and on!I used to manage call centers for some of the world's biggest companies and so I know a great representative when I see one! I don't know what you're paying [SENSITIVE CONTENT], but it's NOT enough.

DejaOffice PC CRM

Reasons for Switching to InfoFlo

InfoFlo was a perfect fit for what I need! The others fell short in one or two categories.
jim
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

met our demand...to work Smarter not Harder

Reviewed on 2019-09-27

We are able to pull up accounts so many ways that helps us formulate better sales programs. If we need them by state or by $$$ or by various companies we represent with a couple clicks we have our needs.
Like a lot of new launchs we had some questions their support has been great scheduling when it convenient for us to make sure all is working.

Pros

gave us lots of flexibility of how we gather information .Love the fact we can choose what information we share with our staff, that way they only have info they need. New mobile version just made it even more useful.
Input of information was a breeze to get started as they have a great mapping feature.
The fact everything gets into a customer file with no redundancy. All emails and documents it makes us look like we have all the info...Because we do.
Price----absolutely most for the money

Cons

needs some canned reports in the standard module

Pipeline and Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo

didn't get what we needed info from others in a manner that worked for us

Reasons for Switching to InfoFlo

ease of use was better and the quality of information
Yvonne

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic Product shame about the price

Reviewed on 2022-04-01

All my CRM issues go away with this product and I like that it's not a subscription but paying for all you need in one go is a a hard hit to take.

Pros

Honestly an excellent product all around

Cons

Integration was so easy and fast nothing but praise for that but pricing is a bit of a bait and switch after a trail that includes everything comes the reality were the basic product while affordable doesn't do much and the add on really add up fast.

Maximizer CRM

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo

More features and avoid a never ending monthly fee.

Monthly subscription fee
Sergey
  • Industry: Publishing

InfoFlo review

Reviewed on 2019-12-03

Overall experience is positive, the program is easy to learn and use.

Pros

Integration with Outlook and Gmail is very useful feature. You can easily connect your contacts with emails and tasks (opportunities and sales). I like Desktop version and one-time purchase fee.

Cons

Project feature is not properly connected to opportunities, for example, you can't convert opportunities into projects. Categories feature does not make much sense. It is better to create Leads and separate Leads from Contacts.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to InfoFlo

Price is more competitive, desktop vs. cloud.
Celeste A.
  • Industry: Media Production

• Customer Support Software

Great product yet challenges with reports and support

Reviewed on 2018-02-07

Pros

Works like Business Contact Manager, easy to use, one time fee. I like the dashboard and syncing with Outlook email features.

Cons

REPORTING is not flexible, additionally a report is needed online that we can run and just click on a client name to go straight to the contact information. Reports cannot be sorted by different fields unless you export into Exel and modify which is time consuming.
Support, at times is a challenge, recently when asking for help installing the offline version of Infoflo(after 2 weeks of trying) we were told to buy support so we looked at a work around ourselves and it still would not download our data.
We contacted them for the 5th time and it we were told it is an internal error that an update is coming out for it.
EMAIL & POP UP REMINDERS: do not work on my computer at all, they worked one time on my IT guys computer.
BACKUP: does not remind you when it is full and then we did have a backup for 3 months. They said they are working on this.
MASS DELETE: cannot do this, must delete ONE entry at a time. They are working on this.
DELETION OF EMAILS THAT ARE NOT A CONTACT: This cannot be done and somehow upon installation of the software we had duplicated emails and now have over 250K and cannot delete them.

• Customer Support Software

The server is not in cloud and we are able to house our own information on our own servers

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

Pros

-The software CRM has all the functions we need.
-The software allows easy grouping of clients and categories for sales reps and who is responsibly for which clients.
-Also the easy to use functions that infoflo has which helps the training of our new employees.

Cons

-The mobile app is require to be in the clout. We originally wanted to invest in a CRM that we can have complete control over where and how our information is kept and stored.
-Updates require all users to update as well and there is no cross version compatibility
-We need a function where users that are read only can edit information they input into the system in certain features or a option that allows us to give privileges in certain add-on. for example still read only but we allow them to make changes in projects only or in opportunities

Aleksandros

• Customer Support Software

I'm working with InfoFlo for more than 5 years. Great features for a truly low price.

Reviewed on 2018-02-07

I organized my label and I understood my clients better

Pros

- Value for money
- Business layout
- Ease of use
- Overall experience
- suited for small to big size labels

Cons

The official APP of the product recently released and still needs some improvements which I'm sure that this will be fixed ASAP from the label.

Lorraine
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

• Customer Support Software

Carmel Vision's InfoFlo is software I can't live without!

Reviewed on 2018-02-07

It keeps all my data organized in a manner that ensures nothing gets lost or forgotten.

Pros

InfoFlo is a powerful organization tool that puts all your data, emails, notes and documents at your fingertips. Incredibly powerful linking system lets you set up webs that ensure data and documents can be accessed from everywhere. Forgot what you named the document? Find it by accessing a company or contact it related to, in the project history, or in a category. Attach phone recordings to the caller, company and project. Emails file automatically against the sender/receiver and, optionally , project.
This is a CRM, document manager (including version control), email client, task manager, event manager, project manager and notes manager all rolled into one powerful and very inexpensive product. A host of highly affordable optional add-ons enable integrated invoicing or integration with your accounting system, PBX integration, phone call recording, email marketing, email analytics, list management, automated backup, Google integration, Outlook integration, use on mobiles and tablets... The add-ons list just keeps growing.
The system allows a high degree of customization to accommodate the data you want to store, arranged your way.
Fully network-capable with sophisticated access management, this is a tool no business should be without. Actually, it's a tool every Windows user should have on their computer and use daily. Take a free trial. By the end of the month, you will wonder how you ever lived without it.
Videos help you learn to use it and the support is good.

Cons

Very few: No comprehensive user guide, but it's quite intuitive.
Sometimes support staff can be a little unclear in responses, but they always clarify if asked.
It freezes or throws an error message very occasionally, which I suspect is related to memory. Seems to occur when there's a lot going on. Thankfully, merely closing and immediately re-opening the application fixes everything with no data loss.
I cannot access documents in InfoFlo to upload to a website. I have to copy them to somewhere else on my computer first. A very minor inconvenience. Doesn't apply to email - it's easy to pick a document from anywhere in InfoFlo and copy into an email, or use Attach in the usual way.

Owen
  • Industry: Farming

• Customer Support Software

Infoflo is a fantastic product which has been instrumental in developing our business

Reviewed on 2021-06-25

We are an Irish company in the Agricultural sector who have easily adapted the software to enhance our business. Its is an excellent CRM to optimize your customer service and organizational efficiency.

Pros

Infoflo allows a complete overview of contacts and stores all their information in one place at the touch of a button. It is very user friendly and allows users to add custom fields to suit their company requirements. The ability to integrate the incoming phones calls through Infoflo talk is an excellent tool to record all customer contact records. Infoflo also has the facility to create workflows, tasks, and record all activities associated with your customers. The customer support is excellent with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] always contactable by email to offer support and set up regular training. Both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] always try to facilitate any modifications requested by the company and through infoflo being flexible it allows certain features to be modified to suit individual companies needs.

Cons

No cons really but it might be nice in the future to see an individual identifier in the contacts list for contacts that have the same name such as first line of address or something similar.

Jeff

Great Software

Reviewed on 2018-02-08

Keep control of my customers

Pros

Easy to use. Got on top of it in hours. Simple interface, simple screens. Particularly like the "relations" so you can go from Company to Employee or Employee back to company. Far more powerful than a "folder" structure which I have used previously.

Cons

Have only ONE style of email template. I suggest an alternative or rather an addition. Have MANY buttons on the email screen that are programmable. First button could be programmed to have the caption THANK YOU. Which on clicking simply inserts into the email text "Thank you for your email". Another button programmed to have the caption TRIAL which on clicking inserts some text into the email "You can download a trial version from our website www...... Another button SIGNATURE which inserts your signature as text.
With ten buttons you can personalise the email in a few button presses. I have been thanked so many times for my personal email using a button system. I ignore one template emails - they are a lot of text that is mainly irrelevant. The buttons give you the opportunity to personalise emails and makes a real point of difference. I have used such a system and loved it. Don't get me wrong InfoFlow is great - but this is one feature that I would use many times a day and I would warrant so would everyone else. The more buttons the better. Got other ideas too if you like this one! I develop software myself. Jeff Bilkey

Jay
  • Industry: Furniture

• Customer Support Software

Excellent support, simple interface. Missing features are minor & only available in expensive...

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

Time savings in managing customer info and maintaining collective information management/situational awareness. Time, printing, and transcription error savings also in filling out internal office forms and other templates. Looking forward to exploring social media integrations and exploring other 3rd party apps that we can combine to enhance the CRM with even more workflows we use.

Pros

Easy to teach new staff, well laid out dashboards and view/browsing of relationships and linked information. Activity logs of other systems can clutter up the view and simply having them requires staff effort (increased wages or dedicated IT admin). Any computer can be used as a server without need for DNS or VPN, etc. Document version control. Basic user permissions can be set. Desktop pop-up reminders a nice touch. VOIP telephony available too!

Cons

Templates only available in Word (recommend Invoicing add-on if you require forms to use formulas), and templates only use merge fields (auto-fill data into forms) that are available in the contact record (uses system fields and custom fields). Hoping to see custom fields and templates that can also be created for opportunities (initiate letter from within the opportunity so it uses fields from that one and not another opportunity from same customer). Email accounts are merged into a single in and a single out basket- am told folders are going to be available in a future update. Hoping also that text reminders to clients and custom fields or other linkable/relatable customizations will soon be developed for calendar and appointment scheduling.

Alex

• Customer Support Software

Service has been great. Program has some aggravating limitations.

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

Improvement in contact management over manual address book

Pros

I use the program to maintain personal contacts and contacts for a small service business. Service, from the initial sales contact through support when I got confused have been remarkable. It was the service even more than the product that made me choose this program. It is fairly easy to use, even for someone who really isn't the most technically competent. Even with limitations that are a bit frustrating, the value for money is excellent.

Cons

There are some limitations that I find frustrating. One in particular is mail merging. You appear to have to deal with one contact letter at a time. The flexibility in this area falls short of other CRM products I have used in the past. But again, my comments must be taken in the context of the price point and relative value for money. Sorting capabilities are limited. For example I cannot seem to create a custom list by choosing/limiting contacts who fall into several categories. For example customers who from a list of 5 services receive only 3 services. In our landscaping business we have customers who are individuals as well as business customers. The two groups seem to have to be dealt with separately as opposed to being able to generate a simple list of all customers in a given category.

Janet

• Customer Support Software

InfoFlo offers an excellent CRM solution for both small and medium sized businesses.

Reviewed on 2017-07-04

InfoFlo offers an exceptional CRM platform enabling you to boost concentration and stay on focus to complete your workflow.

Pros

- InfoFlo's software design is unique among its competitors due to InfoFlo having a mainframe where modules or "add-ons" may be added or removed according to the end user's needs. As a result, InfoFlo's software is not bloated resulting in superior end user experience. The navigational experience is responsive, super reliable and fast - an important consideration when working within the same software environment daily.
- Price for start up is very reasonable - and there are no monthly subscriptions - This allows the smallest of businesses to enjoy a sophisticated CRM without the worry of monthly overhead.
- InfoFlo form editor offers an endlessly number of customized fields to address unique business needs. Having built over 100 field items in a single form within InfoFlo, I can attest InfoFlo accepted all my customized fields without the slightest hint of impacting performance nor any instability concerns during the upload process. Actually using this form is a breeze.
- Email function simple yet complete (no confusing clutter).
- Able to rename internal functions that best suits the nomenclature for my business.
- As your business grows, InfoFlo is able to grow with you - there's no worry to outgrow your InfoFlo CRM.
- Offers categories function to facilitate in search results with superior accuracy.
InfoFlo is one of the best purchases yet I have made for my business.

Cons

No cons but for future suggestion it would be nice to
1) add url links as an option in the form editor;
2) add links between contact and contact. Rationale: Allow you to know your contact's social circle.

Eric

• Customer Support Software

After Goldmine left the single user market found InfoFlow as an affordable Windows CRM...

Reviewed on 2018-02-08

An afforadable contact management that includes basic project management option.

Pros

The price is affordable for an individual, small business or mid-size business. All the basic functionality seems to be there. The system is modular so you can purchase the modules or functionality you need. One time purchase includes future updates, not a subscription. One of the few CRM systems with a Project Management module included. The Project Management module was a deciding factor. My needs included keeping up with companies, contacts, activities, schedules and monitoring projects. Additionally use it for sales and opportunity management.

The interface is clean and easy to navigate. There is some basic customization capability.

You can create a "template" that populates the task based on the type of new Project when a new project is created. Great feature.

Cons

I like having a History Tab to keeps up with all completed activities; calls, meetings, task, projects, sales, etc. I miss not having a specific place to look at completed activity for a customer of company.

There is limited customization available from the settings. You can create additional fields / custom fields, you can create task types, status, priority, etc. You can change the field labels to better fit you organization. While not highly customizable the basic system is very flexible and meets my needs.

Key dislike is that the documentation is limited. There is a knowledge base online but not a "user manual"

When updates are provided there is no way to find what is included, the update page is very out dated.

Dani
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Ethical Issues

Reviewed on 2020-01-14

I"m livid that I was forced to purchase additional services that I would not have needed had I been supplied the right software. The tech support individual told me that they always require their services be used fro QB install. Well than it should be included in the price. I'm an advanced computer user and did not need their help to install the software had they provided it when asked. I watched the tech support install the software and nothing was "so advanced" that I couldn't have figure it out myself.

Pros

The software seems to work pretty good. I really like the breadth of options. I like that I won't have to pay ongoing updates. It seems to sync with outlook ok - still reviewing quickbooks.

Cons

They do not provide the necessary software to install the Quickbooks link and force you to purchase their services in order to install it. When they installed the link to Quickbooks the agent simply said most clients don't have quickbooks as the reason it's not provided ahead of time. All other CRMs I reviewed had detailed instructions for Quickbooks link but they forced me to buy their services in order to do the quickbooks link because they didn't include the software to make the quickbooks connection even after I asked. I believe this to be unethical. Also every single item is an additional module which they have strategically packaged so your forced to buy just about all of them. Seemed inexpensive actually ended up being much more than I anticipated. Service is not great after the sale. No response to e-mails.

Mark
  • Used for 6-12 months

• Customer Support Software

Support is difficult to contact

Reviewed on 2018-10-27

I think Infoflo is a good CRM program, but it is not for someone who does
not have computer support. Given that you own the software, it is much
less expensive than subscription based programs.

Pros

I like this software because it is a one time cost and I feel that I own
it. Subscription based pricing seems more affordable but it makes things
extremely expensive if CRM is a permanent addition.
I like Infoflo because I think it has most of the features that I need. I
had a relatively well known CRM software program before Infoflo but it
began to crash and the provider has changed to an enterprise program with
an expensive monthly subscription, no individual user options and wouldn't
support an individual user so I had to start over.

Cons

The downside of Infoflo software is that you have to be proficient at
maintaining and trouble shooting computer issues. Apparently a lot of
the problems come from changes made automatically by my Norton antivirus
software!
I had a problem where Infoflo would not start automatically and I had to
restart it manually. This continued for several months until it just
wouldn't start. This was corrected when I asked support and they told me
that I had to download updates. This was the first that I had heard of
this. I thought software should work without updates.

The most recent problem was that the program was not displaying any of the
text describing the any of the links. I was "down" for several weeks. I
finally walked into Infoflo's offices with my computer and they fixed the
problem for me. My Norton antivirus had automatically deleted a file! I
would have never figured it out on my own.

Tim

Amazing app

Reviewed on 2019-09-27

Pros

1 time fee, simple to use and long term cost is amazing. Works great, and no need of anything more fancy. Has absolutely everything what a Mortgage broker needs to juggle 1000s of clients.

Cons

Don't have any cons yet, maybe certain add ons are a bit expensive and could have been included with the basic app. However, after all it is still cheaper than many CRMs on the market.

Pipedrive and Copper

Pipedrive
Tom
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

Good software with great price!

Reviewed on 2021-07-28

Pros

This CRM software is the exact solution I was looking for to keep track of my contacts. Their on-premise option was even more appealing to me because it had a one-time price with free updates. The platform is straightforward and relatively easy to navigate. This CRM option from Infoflo Solutions is perfect for those looking for a simple solution with opportunities to be a robust as you want it to be. You can have the sole on-premise option or use the online version, and you can use both versions can be used with multi-user options. Easy navigation and set up with the flexibility to fit all your needs. They also have an extensive library of information and videos for setup and its features.

Cons

If you need extreme hand-holding for setup, there may be a slight learning curve.

Rachel
  • Industry: Farming

• Customer Support Software

The most intuitive program to work with, and the only one able to do all my farming business...

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

Ability to organize a massive network of customers and restaurants to make my life simpler.

Pros

First of all Info Flo has incredible value, what you get for this one time purchase is outstanding. Info Flo's support staff is phenomenal, this makes it better than any other software ten times over. Never underestimate the value of good customer service.

The organizational structure keeps my contacts manageable. From farmers markets to the everyday customer to restaurants and hotel chains. All while having it's own mapping software to make deliveries a breeze!

The note taking system for each customer and company is such a blessing. Since our farm uses complex systems like customer supported agriculture I can keep tabs on how much they have left to spend.

We also use it to trade mushrooms for gift cards with restaurants that supplies our giveaways and promotions for CSA Members. This way, we can keep a massive network of people organized, and work with local restaurants to promote them as they buy the delicious culinary mushrooms we grow.

Cons

It would be amazing if Info Flo and Info Flo Pay worked together perfectly. I hear it's in the works, I just can't get it soon enough. I'd like to have a little more tutorial options online if possible. I'm currently trying to export my contacts to import into Info Flo Pay. Hard to find too much else wrong with this program really, 5 Stars all Around!

Mark
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic for my small consulting business

Reviewed on 2019-10-02

It helps me structure my activities so all critical parts of the business are being focused on appropriately. It shows me how robust the pipeline is so I can have early warning on what activities I need to ramp up.

Pros

As a small business owner I am faced with doing everything. InfoFlo helps me keep track of my commitments and results. It helps me structure my days, keeps my focus on all aspects of the business (networking, prospecting, proposing, selling and delivering). I like the ability to tie notes and tasks to individual people and projects. I really like how the system links all activities (e-mail, tasks, etc.) to a person or project. It makes it easy on follow-up to see everything in one place.

Cons

It sometimes doesn't work after my computer has gone to sleep and I need to restart it.

Pipeline

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo

That product took too many of my computer resources and also didn't have nearly the capability of InfoFlo

Reasons for Switching to InfoFlo

Cost was more appropriate for my business
Willie

Excellent CRM for Growing Business

Reviewed on 2021-06-21

InfoFlo is the common platform that all departments in our organization use from customer service, billing, intake and shipping. The ability to track individual tasks for specific employees and recognize how much capacity each of them have for the day is very useful.

Pros

The capability to have the software grow with our needs is so important to our organization. We had launches the program as an attempt to go paperless and had we not done so when we did the impact of the pandemic could have crippled our organization.

Cons

The processing speed can vary depending on the time of day and # of users that are accessing the system. We do, however, understand that we utilize a lot of data and processing based on the amount of information that is being processed.

Mathias
  • Industry: Sports

• Customer Support Software

Very easy to use, good value for the price, and with most of the needed functionality.

Reviewed on 2018-10-11

We need to keep customer related information, documents, e-mails and tasks in one place accessible for all the team members. The data is stored in a SQL database on a server in the cloud, so that home office use is possible with a good performance.

Pros

We are a very small company (3 employees) looking for an easy to use CRM software to share and keep information about our sales communication with our customers. Having access to customer related e-mails, documents and notes is very important. In addition, customer related tasks need to be available as well. All this we found in InfoFlo very nicely implemented and for a reasonable price. Offline synchronization is available as well, which is a great benefit when traveling without stable internet connection (airplanes, trains,…)
The support is really fast and highly motivated to help with problems and bug fixes.

Cons

There is not much to say, because InfoFlo is a great piece of software. Only the Outlook synchronization plug-in seems to have some small problems with using Outlook versions in another language (German). What is strongly missing is the possibility to input the department of a contact. Dealing with large companies or universities with many departments, this is valuable information and needs to be synchronized with outlook as well. A feature request is filed and hopefully this will be implemented soon.