InfoFlo

Customer Support Software
4.3/5

Jeremy K.

• Customer Support Software

InfoFlo offers a simple and straightforward approach to all the necessary basics of CRM!

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

Pros

While we are brand new to working with the software, I appreciate the fact that you can very easily tailor the experience to your own needs. Without a doubt, after many months of trialing a plethora of CRM software, I have found that InfoFlo is the best option for a permanent (non-subscription-based), relatively inexpensive non-cloud-based experience, that offers a simple and straightforward means to organize and track legal cases.

Their sales and support staff go above and beyond to help you in the decision-making process, and offer a great trial experience so that you know exactly what you are getting into. They make suggestions for what add-ons will best suit your needs and demonstrate the many ways you can customize the software to fit your practice. I have to give a special shout-out to Shai for making this one of the most pleasant purchases ever--he goes out of the way to provide you with a personal and informed experience.

The fact that you can start with the basics and add on more functionality as you grow is also a truly wonderful feature. Room for expansion and free updates makes this software that will grow with your firm.

If you need a product that will help your team stay organized without breaking the bank, you owe it to yourself to try InfoFlo.

Cons

To some, the fact that InfoFlo is very simple and focused on basic tasks may be a turn-off. For our firm, however, this is precisely the reason we chose it. In the words of my supervisor, "we were only using 100 square feet of a 10,000 square foot mansion" with our previous CRM. It was costly and offered much more than we truly needed. InfoFlo offers just what we need for an affordable one-time fee.

Kristen B.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

Perfect for tracking communication with clients

Reviewed on 2019-08-21

Infoflo solved our problem of being dragged down by an outdated CRM that wasn't really customized to our industry and products. We love the ease and functionality of the layout. Love that our phones are hosted through the same company and connected to Infoflo - we get the same great customer service if we need help with either. It has been a very successful transition to Infoflo and recommend for small and large businesses.

Pros

I love the ease of use and functionality of Infoflo. We needed a CRM that could track our communication with clients, including phones, emails, and appointments. Infoflo gives us that! Everyone in the office uses this daily, its has helped production and internal communication on all clients we serve.

Cons

That we didn't know about Infoflo sooner! We probably only used 10% of a complex CRM prior to Infoflo and it was never easy or intuitive to use. With Infoflo, its much easier to train new employees on the software, keep up with processes we have put in place within Infoflo, and incorporate customer service follow up into our daily schedules.

GoldMine Premium Edition and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo

ACT never seemed to be working - we have constant sync issues and the layout was not great - one of the best things that we love about Infoflo is the ease to customize fields - ACT was a pain to add or remove a field

Reasons for Switching to InfoFlo

The pricing per license and not the monthly fee. The layout and ease of customization. The attention to our needs in the decision process by the Infoflo team.
Denisse H.
  • Industry: Legal Services

• Customer Support Software

InfoFlo is a great contact management tool.

Reviewed on 2021-06-23

Overall it has been a very good experience. For our purpose, it centralizes our communications and keeps our records organized which is exactly what we need.

Pros

InfoFlo is truly an excellent contact management software. It is great to access a contact and be able to see all the notes, emails, documents related to that contact. InfoFlo is a critical part of our organization.

Cons

Our InfoFlo is installed in a terminal server which has caused some problems in particular with scheduling appointments or using its calendar. We have tried several times to fix it without success. The software is also very limited on its reporting capabilities.

Aleksandros L.

• Customer Support Software

I'm working with InfoFlo for more than 5 years. Great features for a truly low price.

Reviewed on 2018-02-07

I organized my label and I understood my clients better

Pros

- Value for money
- Business layout
- Ease of use
- Overall experience
- suited for small to big size labels

Cons

The official APP of the product recently released and still needs some improvements which I'm sure that this will be fixed ASAP from the label.

Jeff B.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2018-02-08

Keep control of my customers

Pros

Easy to use. Got on top of it in hours. Simple interface, simple screens. Particularly like the "relations" so you can go from Company to Employee or Employee back to company. Far more powerful than a "folder" structure which I have used previously.

Cons

Have only ONE style of email template. I suggest an alternative or rather an addition. Have MANY buttons on the email screen that are programmable. First button could be programmed to have the caption THANK YOU. Which on clicking simply inserts into the email text "Thank you for your email". Another button programmed to have the caption TRIAL which on clicking inserts some text into the email "You can download a trial version from our website www...... Another button SIGNATURE which inserts your signature as text.
With ten buttons you can personalise the email in a few button presses. I have been thanked so many times for my personal email using a button system. I ignore one template emails - they are a lot of text that is mainly irrelevant. The buttons give you the opportunity to personalise emails and makes a real point of difference. I have used such a system and loved it. Don't get me wrong InfoFlow is great - but this is one feature that I would use many times a day and I would warrant so would everyone else. The more buttons the better. Got other ideas too if you like this one! I develop software myself. Jeff Bilkey

Mathias B.
  • Industry: Sports

• Customer Support Software

Very easy to use, good value for the price, and with most of the needed functionality.

Reviewed on 2018-10-11

We need to keep customer related information, documents, e-mails and tasks in one place accessible for all the team members. The data is stored in a SQL database on a server in the cloud, so that home office use is possible with a good performance.

Pros

We are a very small company (3 employees) looking for an easy to use CRM software to share and keep information about our sales communication with our customers. Having access to customer related e-mails, documents and notes is very important. In addition, customer related tasks need to be available as well. All this we found in InfoFlo very nicely implemented and for a reasonable price. Offline synchronization is available as well, which is a great benefit when traveling without stable internet connection (airplanes, trains,…)
The support is really fast and highly motivated to help with problems and bug fixes.

Cons

There is not much to say, because InfoFlo is a great piece of software. Only the Outlook synchronization plug-in seems to have some small problems with using Outlook versions in another language (German). What is strongly missing is the possibility to input the department of a contact. Dealing with large companies or universities with many departments, this is valuable information and needs to be synchronized with outlook as well. A feature request is filed and hopefully this will be implemented soon.

Dirk D.
  • Industry: Publishing

• Customer Support Software

The InfoFlo teams is great to work with. Helped with initial setup and custom tweaks.

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

Pros

The product is very configurable. The interface is intuitive. The ability to sync with Outlook is really nice.

Cons

They are still working with Invoicing so that feature isn't completely fleshed out. I believe it will match the quality of the rest of the software when finished.

Rachel L.

Simple and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2014-11-06

We love InfoFlo! This software is a intuitive, easy to use and very very affordable. There are several features that are essential for my business

1) Integration with Outlook which is better than any other sync I've seen out there.

2) Installing the CRM on our own servers rather than the cloud- which is key for privacy

Getting the basics down with InfoFlo is very simple, and the website offers a series of helpful tutorial videos which makes getting started really easy.

Philippe L.
  • Used for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

I first used this software in a trial version. It's working as intended.

Reviewed on 2018-01-19

Great contact management solution providing easy access to all customer information. It also has a customized dashboard that can be used in any industry. It's a great productivity tool.

Pros

I like the features, functionality of this software . It's a great value for the money. It is very user friendly and it is listed as one of the 40 best CRM in the market.

Cons

It takes a little time to get used to all the available features. But that can also be the case with any other good software on the market.

Jason W.

Phenomenal Program and Customer Service

Reviewed on 2021-09-15

Great Program, User Friendly, Tons of Features and Great Customer Service!

Pros

Not a monthly subscription means I can use it with less stress

Cons

Which add ons are useful are not easily discernable until you start using the program

Andy D.

Hidden Cost

Reviewed on 2016-09-26

Once you buy the initial software there are several add-ones required to utilize the software. Such as reporting you cannot run any data reports without an additional cost. Technical support can only be purchased by the hour, "That's how we make or money."

Owen O.
  • Industry: Farming

• Customer Support Software

Infoflo is a fantastic product which has been instrumental in developing our business

Reviewed on 2021-06-25

We are an Irish company in the Agricultural sector who have easily adapted the software to enhance our business. Its is an excellent CRM to optimize your customer service and organizational efficiency.

Pros

Infoflo allows a complete overview of contacts and stores all their information in one place at the touch of a button. It is very user friendly and allows users to add custom fields to suit their company requirements. The ability to integrate the incoming phones calls through Infoflo talk is an excellent tool to record all customer contact records. Infoflo also has the facility to create workflows, tasks, and record all activities associated with your customers. The customer support is excellent with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] always contactable by email to offer support and set up regular training. Both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] always try to facilitate any modifications requested by the company and through infoflo being flexible it allows certain features to be modified to suit individual companies needs.

Cons

No cons really but it might be nice in the future to see an individual identifier in the contacts list for contacts that have the same name such as first line of address or something similar.

Eric L.

• Customer Support Software

After Goldmine left the single user market found InfoFlow as an affordable Windows CRM...

Reviewed on 2018-02-08

An afforadable contact management that includes basic project management option.

Pros

The price is affordable for an individual, small business or mid-size business. All the basic functionality seems to be there. The system is modular so you can purchase the modules or functionality you need. One time purchase includes future updates, not a subscription. One of the few CRM systems with a Project Management module included. The Project Management module was a deciding factor. My needs included keeping up with companies, contacts, activities, schedules and monitoring projects. Additionally use it for sales and opportunity management.

The interface is clean and easy to navigate. There is some basic customization capability.

You can create a "template" that populates the task based on the type of new Project when a new project is created. Great feature.

Cons

I like having a History Tab to keeps up with all completed activities; calls, meetings, task, projects, sales, etc. I miss not having a specific place to look at completed activity for a customer of company.

There is limited customization available from the settings. You can create additional fields / custom fields, you can create task types, status, priority, etc. You can change the field labels to better fit you organization. While not highly customizable the basic system is very flexible and meets my needs.

Key dislike is that the documentation is limited. There is a knowledge base online but not a "user manual"

When updates are provided there is no way to find what is included, the update page is very out dated.

Celeste a. O.
  • Industry: Media Production

• Customer Support Software

Great product yet challenges with reports and support

Reviewed on 2018-02-07

Pros

Works like Business Contact Manager, easy to use, one time fee. I like the dashboard and syncing with Outlook email features.

Cons

REPORTING is not flexible, additionally a report is needed online that we can run and just click on a client name to go straight to the contact information. Reports cannot be sorted by different fields unless you export into Exel and modify which is time consuming.
Support, at times is a challenge, recently when asking for help installing the offline version of Infoflo(after 2 weeks of trying) we were told to buy support so we looked at a work around ourselves and it still would not download our data.
We contacted them for the 5th time and it we were told it is an internal error that an update is coming out for it.
EMAIL & POP UP REMINDERS: do not work on my computer at all, they worked one time on my IT guys computer.
BACKUP: does not remind you when it is full and then we did have a backup for 3 months. They said they are working on this.
MASS DELETE: cannot do this, must delete ONE entry at a time. They are working on this.
DELETION OF EMAILS THAT ARE NOT A CONTACT: This cannot be done and somehow upon installation of the software we had duplicated emails and now have over 250K and cannot delete them.

Dani G.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Ethical Issues

Reviewed on 2020-01-14

I"m livid that I was forced to purchase additional services that I would not have needed had I been supplied the right software. The tech support individual told me that they always require their services be used fro QB install. Well than it should be included in the price. I'm an advanced computer user and did not need their help to install the software had they provided it when asked. I watched the tech support install the software and nothing was "so advanced" that I couldn't have figure it out myself.

Pros

The software seems to work pretty good. I really like the breadth of options. I like that I won't have to pay ongoing updates. It seems to sync with outlook ok - still reviewing quickbooks.

Cons

They do not provide the necessary software to install the Quickbooks link and force you to purchase their services in order to install it. When they installed the link to Quickbooks the agent simply said most clients don't have quickbooks as the reason it's not provided ahead of time. All other CRMs I reviewed had detailed instructions for Quickbooks link but they forced me to buy their services in order to do the quickbooks link because they didn't include the software to make the quickbooks connection even after I asked. I believe this to be unethical. Also every single item is an additional module which they have strategically packaged so your forced to buy just about all of them. Seemed inexpensive actually ended up being much more than I anticipated. Service is not great after the sale. No response to e-mails.

Joe T.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Observations from a Seven Year Customer

Reviewed on 2018-11-28

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Pros

1) I like the ability to manage multiple email address from a single application.
2) I also like the separation of known and unknown contacts which is VERY helpful when managing incoming emails and deleting the junk.
3) The notes associated with individual contacts are also very helpful in managing a contact history by individuals and companies..
4) The tech support structure for submitting tickets to resolve quick questions is also a great solution.

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment.

• Customer Support Software

The server is not in cloud and we are able to house our own information on our own servers

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

Pros

-The software CRM has all the functions we need.
-The software allows easy grouping of clients and categories for sales reps and who is responsibly for which clients.
-Also the easy to use functions that infoflo has which helps the training of our new employees.

Cons

-The mobile app is require to be in the clout. We originally wanted to invest in a CRM that we can have complete control over where and how our information is kept and stored.
-Updates require all users to update as well and there is no cross version compatibility
-We need a function where users that are read only can edit information they input into the system in certain features or a option that allows us to give privileges in certain add-on. for example still read only but we allow them to make changes in projects only or in opportunities

Brett R.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

• Customer Support Software

Very reliable and easy to use CRM platform. Love the customization and upgrade abilities.

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

Has kept our organization on track with customer calls and follow up. Ease of use is the main pro.

Pros

Customization and ease of use. New employee sunfamiliar with CRM tracking software find it very simple to learn and get tracking almost immediately.

Cons

Mobile app not quite perfect...needs work. In today's market, it is essential to have mobility for our salews tracking. Eventhough there is a Mobile App it still is new and needs tweaking.

Nelson T.
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

A good experience.

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

It helps our company management and projects.

Pros

It is a friendly software. We can easily share information between partners and easy to learn. Good calendar. Easy to add contacts and companies. Easy to sort the emails by contact or company.

Cons

No way to change the job titles in contacts.
It'll be good to have an easy follow with date and time.

Jim B.

• Customer Support Software

The product represents great value (features and benefits, and ease of use relative to cost).

Reviewed on 2017-11-15

Pros

It addresses the issues of recording, using, and managing important customer and client information. Comprehensively and with good transparency. It is very customizable and responsive to a variety of personal preferences.

Cons

I do think that the "Help" instructions could be fleshed out more, and kept more current. Especially areas that may not be entirely "intuitive"--such as email account setup and management.

Jake D.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

Great Features. Very Patient and Helpful Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2019-12-18

Pros

The functions that are available such as quoting directly from Info Flo with our logo is great. Now that we are adding the Bulk Email function it's going to make keeping our leads engaged much easier. We kept canceling our training sessions due to it being our busy time of year, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our trainer never got mad and eventually gave us a thorough training and new the answer to all our questions. Thank you! Also there are no monthly fees. You buy it and it is yours! That is great for small companies like us.

Cons

I honestly, based on usage so far have not found a con.

Marco C.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

My experience with the software has been mostly good.

Basic CRM features.

Pros

User-friendly interface. Wide-range of options. Customization and integration features are really helpful.

Cons

Offline access is not always available. Notes and tasks are not saved, they get erased after log off.

Michael S.

• Customer Support Software

Improves customer follow ups, resulting in increased revenue

Better customer follow up

Pros

Easy to navigate, contacts are easily visible, tab selection for scrolling through various functions very good.

Cons

Back ups take up huge hard drive space. Once you purchase this software your on your own to resolve any software questions or how to use features. There is no personal support other than online videos that don't always resolve specific issues.

Martin R.
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great Software

Reviewed on 2019-09-10

Pros

The InfoFlo software is easy to use but very well designed for my business. The Quickbooks synchronization module and Outlook are very efficient and save a lot of time to my business. I recommand it !

Cons

When we select a company, it would be good to have the profile of the contact automatically appear in the same window without having to select it. Otherwise I have no negative points for now! I have tested several software and it seems really complete!

Daniel M.
  • Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

I have been using InfoFlow for 3 days now very extensively. Many good positive features.

Reviewed on 2018-08-01

More efficient use of information.

Pros

The e-mail integration feature is very powerful.
Saves a lot of time and allows for efficient customer follow-up.
Documentation management is also very strong.
Good merge field integration.
Had been using Maximizer 12 Entrepreneur before.
This is a worthy competitor with better features.

Cons

Contacts do not inherit the company address and phone numbers.
This means that a not of repetitive duplication is involved when entering in a lot of contacts for one company.