Showing 145 reviews of 131

Attendify

Event Apps that Engage & Delight

4.7 /5 (131 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 145 reviews of 131
Taylor S.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Phenomenal virtual event platform for a great price!

Reviewed on 2021-01-13

Overall, I've been very happy with Attendify! The value is incredible. And about 99% of our attendees across multiple events (over 700 high school students and families) tell us how great of an experience the platform was to use.

Pros

I like how easy it is to customize the platform for how I used it. It's very intuitive and this same feeling also translates over into the user experience!

Cons

I desire for the attendee analytics to be a bit stronger. I think there's a good opportunity to provide administrators with more useful sets of data on each attendee (i.e. how long they tuned into a specific session - minutes/seconds). This data will help our organization make more informed decisions for future virtual events.

• Industry: Design
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Create simple conference mobile apps

Reviewed on 2019-03-26

I was able to create and app for my clients in a very short period of time.

Pros

Maybe the fast deployment was the most interesting feature for attendify. In a few weeks you can have your mobile app working in both platforms, IOS and Android.

Cons

The worst things about attendify It's luck of customization. I need it to make it as similar as possible to my clients Identity, but it was very difficult to do it. And another this is they won't provide video upload and streaming.

Response from Attendify

Hi there, thank you for your review! We're glad to know you enjoyed and found value in our platform's speediness of app delivery. That's one of the things we hang our hat on - the ease of getting an app up and running!

In terms of customization options we can definitely understand this need. We appreciate your thoughts and will pass them on to our team for future consideration.

Thank you again, and we hope to get the opportunity to work with you again the near future!

Hoon S.

Exactly what we needed

Reviewed on 2016-08-09

When I started looking at apps for our first conference I started calling around to a lot of vendors and started with Attendify and they stood out significantly against the competition. Much better price, features, customizability and whenever I mentioned them as a someone I was looking to other competitors they would try to talk trash and would repeatedly heard "You'll get what you pay for..." which was a great value/experience!
We were running behind with our conference prep and Pedro and the team were able to get our app ready with only 2 weeks to go before the conference. Even though it was not our ideal timeline they were able to help us get a great looking app together that took our conference to the next level and allowed for many of our attendees to network and make friends.

Pros

Great customer support! Of all the calls to the competition they were the only ones to provide an app mockup for us.
Custom branded app with a great, clean design and extremely easy to update content at a price that was $1000's of less than the competition
Networking/messaging features
Easily create accounts by syncing with Linkedin, Eventbrite or social media
Easy to load contact info for attendees to connect
Great integrations allowed us to pull in hashtag feeds from FB, IG, Twitter, and integrate sync with Eventbrite and Slido
Interactive map for the hotel was great and I enjoyed the color customization option to match company branding
Easy to create custom map for food and drink close to the conference
Easy for attendees to rate sessions and speakers.
Easy to extract all poll, speaker and session ratings to Excel
Great social integration allows you to post to Linkedin, Twitter and FB

Cons

Even though the app easily integrated with Slido for moderated Q&A through the app I would love to see this feature added to have it all in the app. Would rather pay the extra $200 to have the feature in Attendify

• Industry: Hospitality

Your one stop shop for Meeting Apps

Reviewed on 2018-11-19

Absolutely love this product!

Pros

This software will fit about 95% of all meeting app needs for a fraction of the price that some of the other competitors offer. A great base set of plug and play options while allowing the more experienced designers play with new and innovative ways to push the envelope

Cons

iPhone heavy & little web access. Android users do have a dedicated app for the store but the product is geared more for the iPhone. iPads even use the iPhone software so it doesn't take up the full screen and landscape mode is not available yet.

Response from Attendify

Thanks a ton for your review, we¿re so thrilled you love our app!

We aim to offer consistent functionality across devices, so we appreciate the feedback you gave regarding the Android experience. We cannot get better without your input!

Regarding tablet support, you may be excited to hear that we are currently exploring the idea of building a native tablet version of our app, so please keep your ear to the ground on that :slightly_smiling_face: Feel free to keep an eye on our product roadmap here: https://attendify.com/company/roadmap

All the best!

• Industry: Hospitality

An amazing Conference App

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

Pros

This platform gives the most bang for your buck. Many features and personalized sections makes attendees extremely happy without breaking the bank.

Cons

There are many features that will go down as updates roll out which while on-site can prove as a challenge.

Response from Attendify

Thanks so much for your awesome feedback and review! We're thrilled that the app added value for you, and we hear you on the need for feature reliability. We're always looking for ways to improve the experience, so feel free to contact us at [email protected], if there's anything we can help you with :)

Marcia J.

Great Event Apps!

Reviewed on 2018-11-17

We've used Attendify for our Elevate Early Learning Conference event apps for three years now. Each year Attendify doesn't let us down. The customer service is excellent. The product is super-easy to use and it takes very little time to create a great event app that is engaging and a lot of fun. Another great thing about Attendify is the value. The company offers a generous nonprofit discount and that helps us save money for our direct services, while at the same time creating a great event app that enriches our annual conference year after year.

Pros

We love how great our event apps turn out on Attendify! We've used the product for three years now and each year we get so much great feedback on our app. We also love how simple it is to set up and use.

Cons

Literally nothing! We have no complaints.

Response from Attendify

Hi Marcia! Thanks a ton for such high praise :D

We're thrilled that Attendify has brought so much added value to your events and that you've had such a great experience! Looking forward to partnering with you on future events!

Stephanie R.

Easy to use and great customer support

Reviewed on 2018-08-27

Customer Support has exceeded my expectations. They keep working on developing this product and they always try to think along with you to improve your experience and the app.
It is easy to use, even with limited technical skills and it looks very nice!

Pros

I can do it all on my own and there is ALWAYS customer support available (nights, weekends, holidays, etc.)

Cons

I was missing a couple of features a scanner to monitor attendance to our event (which I understand is maybe too specific to our needs) and the information under exhibitors has a limited layout.
Moreover, I made a mistake when I deleted someone from the list of attendees and when you do that, you can NEVER reinstate them again. This created quite a big problem for us and there is no possible solution.
There are limited colors available for the app design.

Sarah D.

Keep it Simple Stupid!

Reviewed on 2018-09-21

Pros

Attendify takes a seemingly overwhelming task, like building a conference app, and makes it simple! The interface is straight-forward and easy - no coding necessary. In the time it takes you to post a blog to WordPress, you can build an app with Attendify.

Cons

I have very few cons about Attendify but have had several of our attendees approach me asking about the ability to add their own events alongside the events in the app. To have the ability to create your own schedule within the app would be a great addition for our audience!

Response from Attendify

Thanks for the thoughtful review Sarah! We're so glad you found our platform easy to use, and that it simplified your event planning efforts - that is our goal! We also appreciate the attendee feedback you provided! We'd love to show you how your attendees can use the 'favorites' feature to create their own personalized event guide within the app. Feel free to reach out to your dedicated success manager, or our support team, at any time for an overview! Looking forward to partnering with you again in the future :D

Rachel M.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

App made easy!

Reviewed on 2019-02-21

I was able to sign up, log in and begin creating an app immediately. Any questions I had are answered within minutes on the chat feature. THere are TONS of great articles written as well to help design a better app.

Pros

I love everything about Attendify. It is very user friendly and keeps my attendees engaged! I love the instant updates as our agenda changes frequently. the push notifications make it easy to push those last minutes changes out to the attendees.

Cons

There isn't a more in depth registration. The current registration platform is very basic and doesn't capture all the information I need to be able to use it. I have to use another Registration program and if I want to integrate with attendify I would need to pay the Registration platform a large fee to do so.

Response from Attendify

Thanks so much for the detailed review, Rachel! This is the kind of feedback we hope for, as it helps us decipher what we're doing well and what we can improve upon. It's great to hear that Attendify has added value to your event by upping the engagement among your attendees! It's also encouraging that you've found our support resources useful. We do hear you on the Registration limitations - happy to report that we've been working on some really great improvements to that piece of our platform which hopefully will alleviate some of these pain points for you. We'd love to hear more details about your experience with our Registration product though, to learn what improvements would be the most helpful to you. Please reach out to us to discuss!

Nancy W.

Very simple to use!

Reviewed on 2018-10-08

I have used the app for a event and now the registration for a event. For a non profit events, it was a great experience for our first time. We definitely will use again.

Pros

Very easy to set up and update. Participants found it easy to use.

Cons

More reporting options. Use of a database function would be great added feature.

Response from Attendify

Hi Nancy, thanks for the positive feedback! It's awesome to hear that you've had great experiences with both our event app and registration products. If you'd like to reach out to our support team we'd love to help you maximize the use of the reporting options we currently have, and we'd be happy to submit any feedback to our developers on how we could improve it. Looking forward to partnering with you on future events!

Jill T.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Good value and very easy to use

Reviewed on 2018-09-28

I am confident in recommending Attendify. My colleagues and I spent lots of time testing event apps and not only was Attendify the most economical, it was super easy to use and the final product added another great dimension to our conference.

Pros

The app is well designed, visually appealing, and easy for users to download.

Cons

Our app was only available in the Apple Store and in Google Play. While there is a web-based version, users can't access the full functionality of the app on Amazon devices.

Response from Attendify

Thanks for the review, Jill! We're thrilled to hear that our app added value to your conference! And thanks for the feedback about the device support - we can understand this concern, and we strive to make our platform as accessible as possible to all users. We're looking forward to partnering with you on future events :)

• Used Other for 1+ year

Very easily setup an app for big events

Reviewed on 2018-08-27

I created an app for an company's internal (so not public) event in few days (less then 15) with a release on both Android and iPhone. We leverage the agenda with the full and details scheduling and the link between the map and the sessions rooms. In addition we used with very good results the internal chat, in order to maintain the social aspect of the event "not public" but creating at the same time a fun channel over the overall event.

Pros

Creating the app, with a lot of customization was very easy and fast, also for the releasing phase on different platforms.

Cons

Was still a little bit hard to import some value from excel. The harder work was to link speakers to session, because that feature was not available using excel import.

Stephen N.
  • Industry: Building Materials
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Attendify was my launchpad for building my own app!

Reviewed on 2018-12-12

My company used this app last year for our regional sales meeting. The reps at the meeting LOVED it. It was because of their positive feedback from this app that we decided to build our own communications app. We may not have done this without the absolute success of Attendify.

Pros

The event app created an easy to access icon, with sufficient tools and the ability to create cool structures within

Cons

It would be nice to have a full documents library that can hold .pdf, .doc, .ppt, .xcl instead of doing it myself

Response from Attendify

Hi Stephen! It's awesome to hear that you had a great experience with our platform and that it inspired innovation among your team!

Regarding your feedback about the document library we actually do have a way to create one inside the app - here's how: http://help.attendify.com/building-an-event-app/app-features/creating-a-document-library.

We're looking forward to working with you on your next event :)

Chris G.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Just what we needed.

Reviewed on 2018-08-30

Overall we enjoyed Attendify and our attendees benefitted greatly from the app.

Pros

I liked the ease of use and functionality of the product for the price.

Cons

When uploading pictures and icons, pictures had to be an exact size. This added some time on front end preparation.

Response from Attendify

Thanks for the review Chris! We're always glad to hear when customers find our product easy to use, and that your attendees benefited from it as well. Please feel free to reach out to our support team should you ever need help with image re-sizing or uploading - we're happy to help with that. Looking forward to partnering together in the future!

• Industry: Philanthropy

Flat Rate Pricing Helps Scale Events

Reviewed on 2019-03-08

Pros

I appreciated that Attendify only bills one flat rate for an event. Also, the ability to integrate with registration to create attendee profiles helps enhance the user experience.

Cons

That flat rate can make the app price prohibitive if not enough conference attendees use it.

Response from Attendify

Thanks for the thoughful review! We're glad to hear you found value in our app and that the options to integrate registration created a great user experience - that's very important to us. You make a good point about pricing, and we strive to be able to help events of all sizes and budgets. Hopefully we'll get to partner with you on future events :)

Kenneth J.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

The Missing Puzzle Piece To Successful Events!

Reviewed on 2018-10-21

Pros

Throwing a successful event is such a stressful experience from start to finish. We've found that even after throwing an event, we still are unable to connect with all our attendees and get a feel for everyone's experience. With Attendify we were able to accomplish just that!

Cons

We made the mistake of waiting on making the decision to implement Attendify until shortly before a large event. I wish we started for our previous ones with the success we've been able to create post event, which is the reason for throwing events in the first place!

Tori D.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Attendify Review

Reviewed on 2018-08-27

Same as the cons above. Overall I find the customer service great and very responsive, platform easy to use and our members tend to login

Pros

Easy to use and edit multiple event apps.

Cons

Inability to manage users who login to the software. Inability to transfer over content from previous events to make things like creating a delegate list easier.

Erin F.

Easy to navigate

Reviewed on 2018-08-24

Pros

Attendify is easy to use and to put in your unique content to make the app look like your own

Cons

Our students didn't take to using the container app version of the software.

Burak B.

Great value for events

Reviewed on 2018-08-27

Pros

Easy to use.
Participants engage with the software quickly
Manage all the event effectively

Cons

You can use once and it is done, you lost all your connections

Suk wai T.
  • Industry: Events Services

Attendify for First Time Users

Reviewed on 2021-01-26

This is my second year using attendify. i'm comfortable with using this and not considering other mobile apps.

Very easy to use and i can set-up an event in a few hours

Pros

Ease of use, doesnt need much tech knowledge to set-up

Cons

Limited features as compared to other apps but for this price its good

Jorge a M.

Great app for events

Reviewed on 2018-08-24

I have used the app for two events and attendees are happy. We were able to get away from printing programs.

Pros

Easy to use, better price than guidebook with more features

Cons

- webpage needs few more basic features like more buttons for external links
- not all features on app allows you to add PDF files

Renee W.

Very Satisfied Consumer

Reviewed on 2017-03-20

We had a wonderful experience incorporating this app as an additional feature at our conference. We offered a prize to the top two users which encouraged even more engagement. Attendees posted comments and photos throughout the day that captured individualized experiences. I absolutely loved how easy it was to manage the app. The fact that changes were immediately reflected on both the app and website was invaluable. I've already recommended it to another organization that is using it for an event this week. We'll definitely use it for our next annual event.

Pros

Ease of use; features, customer service

Cons

I think the presentation of the main menu could be improved -perhaps color or icons

• Industry: Events Services

Event App Global DIY Summit

Reviewed on 2018-08-24

I was very happy to see that the people very much enjoyed using the app and engaged with my event.

Pros

It is very easy to use and has very good funcionalities.

Cons

Sometimes the app collapsed during the event.

Callie S.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Easy to use, VERY customizable

Reviewed on 2017-07-11

Pros

In April, I was shopping around for an app to use for the events my office puts on. I looked at a variety of different event apps, including Guidebook, but I decided on Attendify because it has everything I need - schedule, ability to link to websites, ability to create as much content as I want. I also liked that Attendify is completely customizable - even in the App Store. I have been very pleased with Attendify and recommend it to anyone looking for a good event app.

Cons

The price is ok, but could be better!