Yonyx

Decision tree driven Interactive guides for customer service

4.7/5

Eric M.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

As a software developer

Reviewed on 2019-08-19

I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Pros

Great API Documentation
Very Easy To Use
Very Easy To Train on
Great Functionality

Cons

The online dashboard
Some of the training videos could use some refinement

Zingtree

Reasons for Switching to Yonyx

The quality of the available APIs for custom integrations.
Oscar M.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

AMAZING SOFTWARE!

Reviewed on 2021-07-27

Pros

That helps me to save time, I am more efficient using the troubleshooting tree during difficult calls.

Customers are more happy at the end as I can provide faster solutions.

the team behind the software always take actions on the suggestions really fast, so the improvement is exponential.

Cons

The esthetic of the software should improve, also is needed some shortcuts for some core information, so you can find faster the information.

Ken V.

Unbeatable Employee Guidance

Reviewed on 2020-05-08

I have been happily working with Yonyx since 2015. I use Yonyx daily to create guidance for our help desk agents and field technicians as they work to restore connectivity and service to our customers. Their product and team are the best.

Pros

I love Yonyx overall. Their team is what I like the most. They are very helpful and receptive. Very capable people and knowledgeable.

Cons

The new navigation was a bit of a challenge for me, however getting used to the new interface it is no longer a problem. I feel it will be a benefit to everyone.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Ken

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your support.

Jeremy O.

Yay for Yonyx!

Reviewed on 2021-07-15

Over all experience is great and it allows my reps to get the job done efficiently

Pros

Integration was an ease, daily use is great with little to no down time.

Cons

sometimes buggy and you'll need to refresh throughout the day

Joseph G.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Yonyx is Crucial!

Reviewed on 2021-07-15

Pros

Its impactful and dynamic layout keeps employees engaged and keeps our data organized!

Cons

Loading times will always be improved! Otherwise it is hard to find a chink in the armor!

Eythan S.

Perfect Troubleshooting Tool

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

Pros

Yonyx makes it so I rarely have to think when troubleshooting customer issues. Take any common issue you have to fix with your customers, lay out all the steps to investigate / fix the issue in order, and then just follow them like a "choose your own adventure" book. I use it every single day, even with troubleshooting that I've done hundreds of times, because Yonyx will remind me to check the things that I can forget. Yonyx has never been down in the year that I've used it, never given me login issues, it's never disappointed me.

Cons

I literally can't think of a bad thing to say, in my use of this product I have never run into anything that I could improve or that I would change.

• Customer Support Software

Great platform. Super user friendly!

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

Pros

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Cons

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

Easy and functional

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

Pros

The ease of use as a daily end-user is convenient for our specific application of using as an integrated script with our product makes everything easily accessible

Cons

Navigation integration with our interface sometimes has issues (i.e. clicking back causing the entire web browser to go back)

Duncan W.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use solution with extraordinary support

Reviewed on 2018-07-24

Pros

This is a light, fast, adaptable way to get the right answers to our customers. We imagined a slightly different use case and were blown away with the responsiveness of the Yonyx team who helped us make that possible. WCAG 2.0 AA compliance assistance was a huge plus. We like the analytics and are looking forward to using that to refine our guides as they get used.

Cons

Early days for us so hard to say. I guess I don't much like how the guides natively interconnect, with dropdowns of guides per catalogue per line of business. But that's scarcely a problem given we embed these in our own site and use that navigation instead.

Fast and Efficient!

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

Pros

It helped our company go to one automated system! Before we used paper scripts and it could be confusing. Now we can trust that we are helping our clients correctly!

Cons

It took a few times running through to get the hang of it. It was a life saver once I got used to it though!

Robert M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

Yonyx takes the "Trouble" out of troubleshooting!

Reviewed on 2018-09-20

Pros

It is a great web app that allows my team to easily follow step by step instructions to help their customers troubleshoot! It is a great program!

Cons

None I can think of! Maybe just easier/quicker ways to update when changes need to be made. Overall It is pretty darn good!

Kathi M.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Yonyx Review

Reviewed on 2018-09-20

Pros

I like the ease of use, when it is properly set up, it is extremely simple. It's basically foolproof for the user.

Cons

If the administrator has not set it up properly, there can be broken links, and then you are left without a place to go.

Isaiah H.

I use this for work

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

Pros

It's simple and doesn't bug out often. I kinda like it. It's one of those things where I don't think my opinion would be helpful because anything could be better but the way to make it better might involve redoing the entire system. It's a simple text software that is basically the same quality as government education software.

Cons

I think the transcriber could be better. I think any opinion I have would be more about the preferences set by my admins instead of you guys. If this thing could just read my thoughts and say them out loud for me that would be so nice.

Issrrael M.

Useful tool

Reviewed on 2021-07-20

Yonyx is easy-using layout to improve my technical support service.

Pros

The Yonyx decision tree scheme is absolutely easy

Cons

The layout could be better in esthetical terms

Donna R.

Unbelievably Life Changing

Reviewed on 2015-07-17

In a day my Team and I could not go without this tool. It allows us to have information at our finger tips. We have seen such great results as it pertains to using Yonyx. "It never goes down" was a direct quote from one of the agents.

Pros

Average Handle Time and Quality. Our customers are calling on their lunch breaks and times where they just do not have the luxury of staying on the phone for long periods of time. This tool is so efficient that it helps the agent with getting through the calls quickly but accurately which is a boost to our Quality scores.

Cons

The information has to be updated to stay relevant and current.

Kimberly S.

Good for the New agents

Reviewed on 2018-09-20

Pros

This was relatively easy to set up. The new agents use this often. this is a wonderful training tool.

Cons

our job has a lot of issues that can cause the next step to vary, once they become more experienced this gets harder to keep updated for the more experienced to use and it be helpful. If you are creating for finite steps then it works well but in our case it becomes useless the more knowledgeable a person gets

Michael N.

Reviewed on 2018-09-21

Douglas R.
  • Industry: Online Media

Anthony S.

Quick to pick up and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018-09-20

Pros

Yonyx has from the start been super easy and quick to use. I picked up pretty quickly when i first started with my company and found the value in it immeasurable . I use it every day at work and it has helped me grow as a CSR.

Cons

Due to the millions of possibility scrolling back or forward or even just some parts of pages may be incorrect .

Chiang Y.

Excellent for guiding members and support agents

Reviewed on 2015-03-20

We used and looked at traditional knowledge base support systems but while they are good at providing FAQ type support, we needed a more capable system that could provide a guided step by step help to members. This is when we came across Yonyx with its core ability to guide members with more complex troubleshooting instead of requiring them to read lengthy FAQs or search for different Q&As. Yonyx guided capabilities reduced our call volume and as an added bonus, provided our own call center agents with a tool to use while talking to members to help them troubleshoot more effectively and quickly.

Pros

Easy to set-up and very responsive company to our questions and/or product enhancement inquiries.

Katelyn G.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Yonyx

Reviewed on 2020-11-23

i never have any issues, helps me get my job done easily!

Pros

Easy to use, very smooth, no issues during the workday.

Cons

no problems i can think of, it never gives me any issues.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Katelyn

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear from you.

Jason howard

A must-have!

Reviewed on 2013-09-13

We have extremely lengthy troubleshooting steps for our products, and a large percentage of customers were overwhelmed when seeing these steps listed in one article. Yonyx has helped present these steps in an interactive way, so that customers are more likely to complete the steps rather than call for guidance. This is freeing up our phone agents time for focus on customers with more critical issues.

Pros

Excellent setup instructions
Easy to learn the system
Superb support
No outages
Competent and responsive developers

Cons

Reporting provides bare essentials - could be more robust

Glyn D.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

A good useful app

Reviewed on 2018-09-22

Pros

Its easy to get up and running with this app, its straight forward and ready for use very quickly, the functions are well thought out and it provides a really easy to follow guide for users

Cons

We haven't used it in anger as yet, so we haven't seen any negatives. Time will tell, but so far, I cant really see any negatives.

Peter L.

Brilliant!

Reviewed on 2014-11-26

Exactly what I was searching for. We have some fairly complex support and troubleshooting issues and I find my Yonyx guides invaluable for finding my way through the maze.

Pros

Can interactively build complex troubleshooting guides, including screenshots.
Can access from the desktop browser or embed in intranet and web pages.

Cons

The only downside is it is cloud-based and you can't host the database in-house.

Tyson J.