Yonyx

Decision tree driven Interactive guides for customer service

4.8 /5 (103 reviews) Write a Review!
4.8
Jamie T.
Industry: Consumer Services

Yonyx review

Reviewed on 2020-07-27

Yonyx as a whole is a great script tool and is leagues above using a printed out scripting system.

Pros

For the most part, this software is an invaluable tool. There are consistent errors but familiarization with the product helps to make those errors less of a problem. I use Yonyx daily for up to 150 calls a day and its the best system I've used.

Cons

I would like to be able to submit requests about specific scripting and be able to make slight edit requests as simply as touching a button and submitting the change for a request.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Jamie

Thank you for your review below. An option to provide feedback to Authors does appear below every step in every path of the script. Perhaps you may not have noticed it?

Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback & appreciate you taking the time to share it with us!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Reviewed on 2020-05-20

Pros

I love the easy to use software, I think that my nona could use this software!

Cons

Sometimes the script doesn't populate correctly, but that's rare, and even when it doesn't, it's easy to find where you should be.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your feedback!

We appreciate hearing from you.

Antonia B.

Easy To Use

Reviewed on 2020-05-09

Pros

Extremely intuitive and easy to use. Able to use with little to no training.

Cons

Nothing, it is satisfactory. I have no issues

Response from Yonyx

Dear Antonia

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

A great tool for self service.

Reviewed on 2018-09-20

Pros

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Cons

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

Industry: Consumer Goods

Yonyx Streamlines Self-Support

Reviewed on 2018-01-30

Pros

Yonyx provided us with an easy way to document our support team's troubleshooting steps to create and manage a self-support system to nearly-universal applause. This system has allowed us to reduce ticket volume significantly (up to 54% one month), saving both labor costs and additional workload for the existing team. With good authoring, Yonyx can become an integral part of your support system that enables expansion while reducing overhead.

Cons

Editing can be buggy or at times and tree production time estimates (as reported by Yonyx) are largely under-estimated for complicated products. However, the support and development team does a good job at handling and responding to requests, going out of their way to dig further into more challenging problems.

Dailey user at Opcity Realty

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

Pros

Less clutter on my desk since we ditched paper scripts. Also much more intuitive that it takes you to the place in the script that comes next. Much easier to navigate, absolutely love it!

Cons

Honestly Yonyx has improved the day to day work flow very much and the only recommendation I can think of is integrating Yonyx with the website we use for our company. Besides that, it's awesome to use!

My helpdesk uses Yonyx everyday

Reviewed on 2018-09-25

Pros

Yonyx is a fantastic tool for any helpdesk. Setting up workflows for step by step troubleshooting. Simple yes or no questions can guide an inexperienced agent through many issues.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming at first. The setup of a guide is some what cumbersome and time consuming. However once you get the hang of it, things go fairly smooth.

Smart

Reviewed on 2018-09-20

Pros

It is quick and easy to use. To think that your daily function is just a click a way instead of flipping though pages.

Cons

I really have enjoyed yonyx I wouldn’t say I have any cons to say about the product. I have yet to see major issues with it again super easy to use.

Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Easy and Effective Support Tool

Reviewed on 2014-05-02

Our system consists of a mix of software, hardware, and mobile interactions. Troubleshooting scripts can be difficult and complex to both write and communicate. Yonyx has provided a great solution for addressing our most common troubleshooting issues. In just a few hours, I was able to generate specific troubleshooting guides including graphics/videos that were appropriate for both our support staff as well as end customers. When gaps in content are identified, the guides can be updated and published in real time for immediate improvement by all users. This is exactly the solution I was seeking. I plan to continue growing our catalog and measuring the impact on call metrics.

Pros

Minimal learning curve
Adequate formatting options
Easy inclusion of links, graphics, and videos
Useful analytics
Easy to share, publish, and edit
Fosters a more consistent customer support experience

Cons

Looking forward to ongoing improvements in metrics

Edward R.
Industry: Publishing

Reduction in calls since implementing

Reviewed on 2014-06-20

I implemented one guide on our support page to test the functionality of the product. I found the creating process to be very simple. Once done and added to our support page I monitored and gathered data over a 10 week period. I was shocked at the metrics. I could see how many views it got, how many users traversed the guide, how far they went. I have seen, on average, a 10% decrease in support calls per week since adding just the one guide. I have plans to create and add several more.

Pros

Easy to use - creating guides are very simple.
Support on the product is great - any questions about functionality are answered promptly.
Metrics are fantastic. Very insightful.

Cons

None at this time.

Industry: Real Estate

Super fast transition from paper to virtual scripting

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

Pros

Easily followed as client questions are asked, allowing for customization of the scripting process that allowed for easy changes.

Cons

There is a little bit of a lack in flexibility when a client goes out of the scripting process, it is still easy to maneuver as long as you can control the call.

John C.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

I use this software every day, and it does just want you want.

Reviewed on 2020-05-08

Pros

Reliability. Yonyx performs the same every time I need it.

Cons

On a rare occasion, my scripting will lag a little bit and I'll need to fill that 1 second gap while loading.

Response from Yonyx

Dear John

Thank you for taking the time to provide invaluable feedback. We really appreciate your support.

Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 2015-06-17

We just integrated Yonyx with Zendesk as a way to train new CS agents, and create uniformity of response. And we are looking to create user facing guides in the future to help our customers better self serve and trouble shoot their own issues.

Pros

So easy and straightforward to set up and use! Integrated beautifully with our CRM tool. Customer support through the whole process was stellar, very responsive and helpful!

Cons

Once integrated with Zendesk, it would be helpful to be able to zoom in more for any images inserted into the guides. We found that unless the image was very small initially, it was hard to see any detail in it - in Zendesk.

Response from Yonyx Inc

This has now been addressed.

Industry: Consumer Goods
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Very flexible and configurable, great support

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018-09-19

Pros

Enables the business to configure their own troubleshooting guides without the need for an IT ticket every time a change is required. Integrates well with our CRM system (salesforce) to streamline the process and also SSO for sign in. Great support from the Yonyx team who always have time to help and assist with your implementation.

Cons

Provide more configuration options related to CRM integration, for example the ability to fully customise the transcript.

Eric M.
Industry: Financial Services

As a software developer

Reviewed on 2019-08-19

I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Pros

Great API Documentation
Very Easy To Use
Very Easy To Train on
Great Functionality

Cons

The online dashboard
Some of the training videos could use some refinement

Ken V.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Unbeatable Employee Guidance

Reviewed on 2020-05-08

I have been happily working with Yonyx since 2015. I use Yonyx daily to create guidance for our help desk agents and field technicians as they work to restore connectivity and service to our customers. Their product and team are the best.

Pros

I love Yonyx overall. Their team is what I like the most. They are very helpful and receptive. Very capable people and knowledgeable.

Cons

The new navigation was a bit of a challenge for me, however getting used to the new interface it is no longer a problem. I feel it will be a benefit to everyone.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Ken

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your support.

Eythan S.

Perfect Troubleshooting Tool

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

Pros

Yonyx makes it so I rarely have to think when troubleshooting customer issues. Take any common issue you have to fix with your customers, lay out all the steps to investigate / fix the issue in order, and then just follow them like a "choose your own adventure" book. I use it every single day, even with troubleshooting that I've done hundreds of times, because Yonyx will remind me to check the things that I can forget. Yonyx has never been down in the year that I've used it, never given me login issues, it's never disappointed me.

Cons

I literally can't think of a bad thing to say, in my use of this product I have never run into anything that I could improve or that I would change.

Industry: Real Estate

Great platform. Super user friendly!

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

Pros

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Cons

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

Easy and functional

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

Pros

The ease of use as a daily end-user is convenient for our specific application of using as an integrated script with our product makes everything easily accessible

Cons

Navigation integration with our interface sometimes has issues (i.e. clicking back causing the entire web browser to go back)

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Duncan W.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Easy to use solution with extraordinary support

Reviewed on 2018-07-24

Pros

This is a light, fast, adaptable way to get the right answers to our customers. We imagined a slightly different use case and were blown away with the responsiveness of the Yonyx team who helped us make that possible. WCAG 2.0 AA compliance assistance was a huge plus. We like the analytics and are looking forward to using that to refine our guides as they get used.

Cons

Early days for us so hard to say. I guess I don't much like how the guides natively interconnect, with dropdowns of guides per catalogue per line of business. But that's scarcely a problem given we embed these in our own site and use that navigation instead.

Fast and Efficient!

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

Pros

It helped our company go to one automated system! Before we used paper scripts and it could be confusing. Now we can trust that we are helping our clients correctly!

Cons

It took a few times running through to get the hang of it. It was a life saver once I got used to it though!

Robert M.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Yonyx takes the "Trouble" out of troubleshooting!

Reviewed on 2018-09-20

Pros

It is a great web app that allows my team to easily follow step by step instructions to help their customers troubleshoot! It is a great program!

Cons

None I can think of! Maybe just easier/quicker ways to update when changes need to be made. Overall It is pretty darn good!

Kathi M.
Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Yonyx Review

Reviewed on 2018-09-20

Pros

I like the ease of use, when it is properly set up, it is extremely simple. It's basically foolproof for the user.

Cons

If the administrator has not set it up properly, there can be broken links, and then you are left without a place to go.

Isaiah H.

I use this for work

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

Pros

It's simple and doesn't bug out often. I kinda like it. It's one of those things where I don't think my opinion would be helpful because anything could be better but the way to make it better might involve redoing the entire system. It's a simple text software that is basically the same quality as government education software.

Cons

I think the transcriber could be better. I think any opinion I have would be more about the preferences set by my admins instead of you guys. If this thing could just read my thoughts and say them out loud for me that would be so nice.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Donna R.

Unbelievably Life Changing

Reviewed on 2015-07-17

In a day my Team and I could not go without this tool. It allows us to have information at our finger tips. We have seen such great results as it pertains to using Yonyx. "It never goes down" was a direct quote from one of the agents.

Pros

Average Handle Time and Quality. Our customers are calling on their lunch breaks and times where they just do not have the luxury of staying on the phone for long periods of time. This tool is so efficient that it helps the agent with getting through the calls quickly but accurately which is a boost to our Quality scores.

Cons

The information has to be updated to stay relevant and current.