vcita

Write a Review!
vcita: Build a business you’re proud of.

4.2/5

Chris
  • Industry: Management Consulting

The Lead Funnel Starts with Vcita

Reviewed on 2017-11-20

Contacts. Leads. Connections. Conversations. What more can a consultant ask for? I run a small business, and Vcita is my call center, appointment manager and more.

Pros

This tool has been my number one go-to resource for lead generation. In my business, contact is king. Giving clients and potential clients an easy way to access my calendar, and set up a time to talk, is a central part of my business model. It links in easily with my website, you can see it in action at westfallonline[dot]com

Cons

I wish that there was a link from email on iPhone to the actual software (app). An email link pops open the browser, and asks me to login. For some reason, my browser doesn't remember that Vcita and I have been dating for quite some time, and it asks me to login. Which causes me to open the app. Not sure if this is an iPhone issue, or an operator error, but I don't like the extra steps to confirm an appointment.

Michelle
  • Industry: Veterinary Software

Reviewed on 2022-12-13

I needed a way for a small team to organize group classes, private appointments and lessons, communications with clients, and invoicing all in one tool. This does almost 95% of what I need, in one location.

Pros

It contains all of our client information, calendar, scheduling, document sharing, invoicing and payments all in one convenient tool.

Cons

When there are issues, they are usually epic and the support team isn't quick about fixing them (if they get fixed at all). The Marketing tool is very basic and isn't 'pretty' enough for my monthly marketing Newsletter.

STEVE

• Customer Support Software

TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE...

Reviewed on 2024-01-22

INCONSITANCY with the App. not only with loading time but can't log in several times a month for a week or so then "magically" we can log in (what the heck?? !!!)

Pros

When it works, it's fine BUT when it doesn't load it's a damn Nigh mare burning Executive TIME and we alll know Time is Money.

Not having a Live Body Customer Service Dept. in an insult from any service provider to their customers.

Cons

When I or my staff can't log in on our cell or desktop, we cannot solve even with resetting the password which an inconvenience. 2nd Google's Vcita's 800 & 855#'s for Customer Service DO NOT WORK and there is no other way to contact them except for AI bot questions with standard answers that do not help THUS TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE which in this day and age is frankly pathetic.

Plenty of similar services out there and exercise caution if you are considering Vcita.

Response from vcita

Hello Steve,
We are so sorry to hear about your experience. Not being able to log into your account must have been an extremely frustrating experience, and we apologize deeply for any inconvenience caused. We are committed to getting to the bottom of this issues and resolving it for you ASAP.
Our customer support team can be contacted via this link: https://support.vcita.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
We work with a this form of ticketing to allow you to share screenshots and other information needed for troubleshooting.
On behalf of all of us at vcita, I would like to apologize again for the frustration. Your business is important to us and solving any account login issues it top priority.

Linden

Ties all together

Reviewed on 2019-10-16

Overall the tool has been a great help for us to streamline our processes.

Overall the tool has been a great help for us to streamline our processes.

Pros

We like the way it ties our contact form, CRM and invoices together.

Cons

Invoices can only be paid by one person. They can't forward to someone for payment.

QuickBooks Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to vcita

It was able to tie together multiple things at once.
Abel
Abel

Avis vcita

Reviewed on 2023-10-26

it is a very good software because of its user interface which is also easy to use and even for a beginner and also its online payment management functionalities. but on the other hand what I did not like in this software is that some features require upgrades to premium plans

Pros

I like this software because of its user interface which is easy to use even for a beginner and also its online payment management features

Cons

What I didn't like about this software is that certain features require upgrades to premium plans

Kimse LaMeel
Kimse LaMeel

• Customer Support Software

Love it and I love that it keeps getting better

Reviewed on 2017-10-31

Pros

I like having all my clients in one place. I love that new features are being added all the time. I love that I can integrate it with my website

Cons

I would like more payment processing options
I would like to schedule my campaigns
I would like to add videos and more than one image to my email campaigns
I would like a better followup system so I can note what the followup is about how many times I have called and moniter my contact so they can be removed if not intreseted

Adriana
Adriana

• Customer Support Software

A great option when have a huge team

Reviewed on 2022-11-03

Pros

In my business we offer mental health services and have several professionals, was easy customize the service to everyone and the sync option is the best in the market

Cons

is so much expensive, unfortunately i can't afford that any longer.

Calendly
Alan
Alan
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Running a professional business

Reviewed on 2019-10-11

Support very good except they are not interested when I ask them about integration with our CRM

Pros

Puts me in control of my diary
Gives clients choice
Provides us with a professional image

Cons

It does not integrate with our main CRM system - Intelliflo's Intelligent Office.

Databases have to be synchronised manually which wastes time and is frustrating.

Daniel
Daniel
  • Industry: Higher Education Software
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Hands down, the best CRM service available!

Reviewed on 2017-10-23

Ease of use, intuitive, and consistently faultless over time. Customers always comment on how good the system is from their perspective.

Pros

The software is easy to use, intuitive and performs consistently over time. I searched a long time for a CRM system that I could use for my small coaching and consulting practice.

Cons

Sometimes, it would be helpful to have tutorials to assist in infrequently used procedures or attributes of the program.

Michael
Michael

• Customer Support Software

Great Value and Features for the money.

Reviewed on 2022-12-19

Fantastic. Very Happy, would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

Fantastic. Very Happy, would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

Pros

Ease of use and general CRM functionality. This software really does what it says and does it well. Feature updates are great (could be a little more timely, but I'm a Tech Geek and can never get them fast enough)!

Cons

Scheduling of single and groups can get a little confusing especially when adding and selling care packages, so if this could be made a little easier/clearer on how to do for new users, that would be great.

Linda

Excellent Software - lousy service

Reviewed on 2020-12-17

If you never have to deal with their customer service and they never go down, I love the program and would recommend it from that perspective. Its a clean design and offers me all I need at a good price point. I've been a customer for 5 years and I really want to keep using them but I just can't afford to be down as often as I am. Customer service makes a business and Vcita is just so lacking in customer service, it is so disappointing. I don't want to spend hours on end finding a replacement program but after being down 3 times in less than 2 years I am getting tired of fighting with their people to take ownership and fix their issues. My plug in from them runs on Wordpress. When you can't fix the Vcita plugin for Wordpress in 6 weeks I think you've got some bigger problems.

Pros

Vcita drives all of my business. I get all of my prospects and sample coaching sessions through Vcita. It is the life blood of my business. The pop up widget on my website is the driving force, the scheduler is easy to use and I like the CRM for tracking appointments, correspondence and client information. The price is very reasonable at around $140 USD a year.

Cons

THEIR LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! As I said they are the life blood of my business but this is the 3rd time in less than 2 years my pop up is not working and neither is the scheduler. For over 6 weeks now! No Vcita no business for me. They have no live support, I've hated this from day 1. Email only. And they often take days on end to reply. I am so tired of "our developers are working on it but no ETA." Then why are you charging me!

Denys
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

A all in one service for SME

Reviewed on 2019-10-16

You need to manage a calendar with your clients (training, coaching, interviews), leaving them the initiative of meetings, product choice? This encourages their commitment. VCita offers you the possibility of a very fine follow-up of the customer relationship: email exchanges, appointments, orders, payments... by making moreover the link with your website. For me it is a very good solution. Fast implementation. This avoids many internal developments that are often inefficient or very costly. The extra efficiency with VCita at an affordable cost.

Pros

* Fast
* No coding
* Cover all aspetcs of customer relationship
* Easy to customize (webdesign)

Cons

* No sorry !
* No worries or things to improve at the moment

Calendly
Alex
  • Used for Free Trial

WAS CHARGED TO TRY THE SOFTWARE

Reviewed on 2017-11-30

Cons

In order to test the product's capabilities that were needed for my business, I had to sign up for a monthly membership and upgrade my membership 3 separate times.
Once I saw how mediocre the software is, I ruled it out, emailed customer service to cancel my trial, and continued shopping for a better software.
A few days later, I again reached out to customer service about canceling my trail, and again for a 3rd time. Finally, I reached out for the 4th time and got ahold of someone who told me that the membership and upgrade fees weren't refundable.
Also, when I started adding clients, during my trial, all of my clients received some bizarre message from VCita to join their client porthole. It is such an aggressive feature to automatically turn on. I wish I had never even messed with VCita.

Response from vcita

Hi Alex,

We're sorry that your experience using vCita wasn't positive. You're perfectly right in saying that we could have responded to you sooner and we apologize that we couldn't reach out to you just when you needed us most.

However, some claims that you make here are inaccurate. We have two subscription plans - yearly and monthly - and we clearly state on our pricing page and checkout process that our monthly plan doesn't come with a free trial period. However, following the call we've had with you on Thursday, we had fully refunded your account. We tried to get in touch with you several times but unfortunately, you weren't available to take our calls. We did leave you a VM, updating you on the refund.

Finally, the message you refer to as "bizarre and aggressive" is a welcoming message that invites your clients to your clients portal, where they can book appointments, pay online, share documents, ask a question or view past interactions and transactions that they've had with your business. Sending this welcome message to clients is completely optional - you may choose not send it out.

Again, we're sorry that vCita and our team didn't leave up to your expectations. We try our very best to deliver great service and experience to our users and I personally regret every failed communication with a client. Inevitably, not every communication is successful. We will, however, use your feedback to
learn and improve our services to ensure that we are continually aligned with our clients' needs.

Wishing you all the best,
Carl Scheit
US Customer Success Team Manager
vCita

Desiree

Impressed

Reviewed on 2022-12-22

I love it, I would like to do some further customization and I fee it is missing a few things but as we all grow including Vcita I am over all impressed & I have used many of these programs before in my 25yrs.

Pros

I love the ease of this software, the set up was also streamlined

Cons

The Invoicing, I have been on this for almost 2 years and am still not using this feature , partially my fault for not getting the training yet.

Act! , Salesforce Sales Cloud and Corrigo

Reasons for Switching to vcita

Cost & simplicity , Cloud based

Response from vcita

Thank you for your kind words Desiree! If you'd like the team to help you get your invoices up and running with vcita - please feel free to reach out to the team.

Lynne

• Customer Support Software

Don't get this. A real waste of time and money.

Reviewed on 2020-05-28

In one word: Horrible.

In one word: Horrible.

Pros

I am a professional dog trainer who has designed websites for the last 20 years. None of the features on this platform work on my simple wordpress website. I got this with the dream of having clients, payments and scheduling flow smoothly.

Cons

Not one feature on this platform worked for scheduling clients, group classes, enrolling students, taking payments or event setting the calendar. Once an event is on the calendar, you cannot remove it. Group events all default to invitation only ( a somewhat weird and useless default) so, you have to get people to sign up before you invite them to join a class, rather than just having them enrol on their own. Unwieldy, but it might be workable.. However, clients are not allowed to enrol on the lovely vCita intake form. The form doesn't send. Lastly, the support is negligible. I have reached out three times, and instead of immediately helping with these issues, I have had to wait 2 weeks to get an appointment with a customer support rep. who bailed on the first appointment and didn't even bother to let me know she was cancelling. . In the meantime my livelihood hangs in the balance, with all classes having to be cancelled and customers disappointed. I certainly feel ripped off. Don't bother with this one.

Gregory

Great system and supoort

Reviewed on 2022-12-22

Great. Ease of use is nice. Some functionality could be improved but overall it’s a great system and support is very responsive! I also really like my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! Always available and friendly!

Pros

Support and staff is great! The system is userfriendly.

Cons

Some feature adjustments and functionality could be improved

Response from vcita

Thanks for your feedback Gregory!

Amber

Good Place to Start for Small Business

Reviewed on 2022-03-25

Overall, Vcita helped us get our small business off the ground with the scheduling and billing features. It was a good place to start for our business.

Pros

Calendar synch was helpful, scheduling and billing were easy to manage.

Cons

Confusing layout, CRM features were not very robust, customer support was spotty.

Square Payments and Acuity Scheduling
DeRea

Cost effective, user friendly

Reviewed on 2017-10-23

Scheduling appointments and staying well organized.

Scheduling appointments and staying well organized.

Pros

I am able to keep up with my schedule and all appointments, and keep everything well organize. In my line of business I need to keep up with appointments, time line for sending out ads, promotions. As a travel agent we must keep up with who is traveling and their time frame of traveling. This software helps in this area.

Cons

It doesn't capture my clients interest enough to want to use it in scheduling their appointments. I would like them to click and schedule their own appointments at their earliest convenience.

Bradford
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

Makes my small business look and feel bigger than it is to my clients and potential clients

Reviewed on 2019-04-08

I really like the calendar management which allows me to send appointment invitations that once accepted automatically puts it in my calendar.
I also like the client portal which is separate from my regular email and I get a text notification if someone communicates through the portal. It also sends text reminders automatically.
Like I mentioned earlier, if there was a pipeline management feature it would be unbeatable. I am currently looking for pipeline management that will intergrate throughZapier.

Pros

I really like the calendar management features

Cons

Wish it had pipe line management feature

Diana
  • Industry: Utilities

Wonderful product

Reviewed on 2022-12-14

We absolutely love Vcita and really could not recommend it more. The staff is incredibly responsive, the software is easy to use, and we love all the new features they are constantly adding.

Pros

The integration of this software was so simple and very easy to use. This software is simple for our clients and our staff to use. We strive to use it as much as possible and really love the overall use!

Cons

I wish there were a few other types of forms we could ask client questions with, like a google form, but the only form information they would have to fill out every single time they scheduled an appointment.

David

Great Online Booking for Websites

Reviewed on 2022-12-15

Online booking, scheduling and some payment processing

Online booking, scheduling and some payment processing

Pros

Easy Integration with my website (customizable colors and stuff) Easy to link portal to anything that I need with url

Cons

A little tough to navigate at 1st. I dislike having to click so many times to get invoice marked as payed. I wish it was more streamlined

Allison
Allison

• Customer Support Software

Watch our for sneaky renewals

Reviewed on 2015-09-23

I normally don't post reviews, but I am exceptionally displeased with this company. As with most cloud solutions, they work on a subscription basis. Be very careful. When renewal time comes, they send you a ubiquitous email with the renewal notice hidden at the bottom... on a Saturday. Then then bill you on a Saturday so you don't have time to dispute the charges. And of course, they don't issue refunds.

Pros

it worked for the one event I used it for.

Cons

They are a foreign company will scrupulous business practices.

Response from vcita

Allison,
I am sorry you have such a negative perspective on our business practices, but the information you provided is inaccurate.
1. vCita is a US company, with offices in Bellevue WA - you're welcome to visit us next time you're in the Seattle area
2. When you sign up for an annual subscription you get a 14 day free trial. At checkout, we are very clear of the date you will be charged for your annual subscription.
3. As a courtesy, we send an email reminder 5-6 days prior to your trial end date, and two emails before your annual renewal.
4. We don't charge our clients on Saturdays intentionally. We charge you 14days after you signed up, and then again a year after renewal. In your case it happened to be a Saturday I guess.
5. Our billing and refund policy is available online and included in our renewal emails.

You are always welcome to come back and use vCita - we will help you customize vCita and make the most of your subscription.

Klaas
  • Industry: Design

Could be better

Reviewed on 2020-11-04

Pros

A good appointment booking system,
SMS reminders
and email reminders.
easy contact manager

Cons

Whitelabel is expensive
Limited gateway integration
Not willing to improve their product
not helpful team

Mory
Mory

Good customer management software

Reviewed on 2023-03-07

Good software to manage your prospects very well

Good software to manage your prospects very well

Pros

The adaptation is simple but above all effective, the tool also offers me many other features

Cons

During its use I did not notice any problems frankly

Debbie
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

• Customer Support Software

One Thing I Wish Could Change...

Reviewed on 2022-12-22

Pros

Record of communication with clients in one place, automated messaging, ability to send out messages to phone and email.

Cons

When I reschedule, I can't change to a different type of appointment, only different day and time.

Response from vcita

Thanks for your feedback Debbie! Your note regarding rescheduling has been shared with the prodcut team