vcita

vcita: Build a business you’re proud of.

4.3/5
4.2/5
4.4/5
Customer Support Software
4.2/5

Gabrielle
  • Industry: Program Development

• Customer Support Software

Great service, hugely helpful for coaching and case management

Reviewed on 12/9/2015

I have been doing life coaching and small business consulting and am about to start doing mental health case management. I just got my LLC and am doing everything by myself. It's a lot of work, but companies like vCita, that do a few things really well, have been making it possible for me to put my business together. I have been extremely concerned for the confidentiality of my client information (who wants to be hacked, really?), but I have also needed to make sure I can get paid beforehand or store a credit card. vCita is HIPAA compliant, whichi s a huge relief, although I found out HIPAA compliance is only relevent if you deal with insurance companies, which I don't.

Through emails over two weeks, Kylee K. has patiently answered all of my questions. With every answer, she has shown me how much vCita can actually do, how flexible it is, and how customizable it is. I am going to be advertising and launching in the next few weeks and I am confident that if I have problems, they shouldn't be with vCita.

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support, and the articles for explaining things actually explain them, so you don't have to google it even after getting an answer.

The things I asked about that they didn't have, Kylee gave me the link to a features suggestion forum for users and encouraged me to list the features there. She also invited me to beta test for an AWeber integration, so I would assume that asking about your email marketing provider would be a good way to let their development team know which ones to make API's for first.

Cons

The only email marketing integration is Mailchimp and I have AWeber. This is annoying, but not a deal breaker.

There is not two factor authentication for admin and users. I don't know that two factor authentication would be useful for clients, but I would really like this for account holders and anyone who can else who would be using it on the emplyee side.

There is no way to sort clients by date since last appointment, appointment type, or anything else.

Gregory

Great system and supoort

Reviewed on 12/22/2022

Great. Ease of use is nice. Some functionality could be improved but overall it’s a great system and support is very responsive! I also really like my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! Always available and friendly!

Pros

Support and staff is great! The system is userfriendly.

Cons

Some feature adjustments and functionality could be improved

Response from vcita

Thanks for your feedback Gregory!

Mark
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

What can I say?

Reviewed on 12/20/2022

Pros

EAsy to make appointments and find clients. Easily share with our instructors

Cons

Little immediate support. Due to time difference, response comes hours later and then I try and respond to the email and it comes back that I haven't responded. Luckily I have been able to work most things our myself eventually however I am fearful of something major happening and not getting the help I need.

Response from vcita

Thank you for your feedback Mark! Glad to hear you found it easy to make appointments. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Our support team is committed to providing quick service and do their best to respond fast. We are here to help if you'd like any further assistance (:

Meredith
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

• Customer Support Software

Software is easy to use! Online portal for clients is visually appealing

Reviewed on 12/13/2022

Pros

RemindersText communication with clienta

Cons

I wish the payment system allowed for tips

Dana

It couldn't be easier

Reviewed on 12/22/2022

Overall, I am very happy with this software program. It has continued to evolve in the most positive ways over the years.

Pros

This software is easy to use and reliable. When a glitch occurs (rarely) support is quick to help resolve the issues. Also, time zone converter is critical as I hold Zoom meetings all over the world!

Cons

I don't like that you have to pay extra for text reminders

Response from vcita

Thank you for your feedback Dana! We are proud to support your business

Diana
  • Industry: Utilities

Wonderful product

Reviewed on 12/14/2022

We absolutely love Vcita and really could not recommend it more. The staff is incredibly responsive, the software is easy to use, and we love all the new features they are constantly adding.

Pros

The integration of this software was so simple and very easy to use. This software is simple for our clients and our staff to use. We strive to use it as much as possible and really love the overall use!

Cons

I wish there were a few other types of forms we could ask client questions with, like a google form, but the only form information they would have to fill out every single time they scheduled an appointment.

Ashley
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Tax & Accounting Professional

Reviewed on 12/13/2022

My overall experience has been positive and I look forward to growing with your company. Thanks for the feature this tax season!

Pros

I love using the software since it's an all in 1 tool.

Cons

I dislike the document feature because I should be able to open 1 file and continue scrolling into the next attached documents. When opening each file 1 by 1 I lose my placement and have to start all the way over while reviewing files.

John
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Great for scheduling and keeping a simple database

Reviewed on 12/14/2022

I think I’ve been using vcita for almost 10 years so that says it all.

Pros

Scheduling options are great and nice I can make notes for each client

Cons

For what I pay , more functionality like a sales funnel would be phenomenal.

Chad

Platform Review

Reviewed on 12/13/2022

It has been reasonably effective for what we need despite some of the key areas of improvement

Pros

It's user friendly so far and reasonably priced

Cons

Lacks internal video conferencing, subscription billing model, integration with lab companies as well as pharmacies.

Pim
  • Industry: Food Production

• Customer Support Software

Great software and great support

Reviewed on 12/19/2022

I am happy with The use of vcita

Pros

Easy to use and Great overview and communicatie with our Customer.

Cons

The way of invoicing in the Netherlands. The VAT issue and I miss the connection with Mollie payment. I also miss The sync option with Apple iCloud.

Linden

Ties all together

Reviewed on 10/16/2019

Overall the tool has been a great help for us to streamline our processes.

Pros

We like the way it ties our contact form, CRM and invoices together.

Cons

Invoices can only be paid by one person. They can't forward to someone for payment.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to vcita

It was able to tie together multiple things at once.
Linda
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Excellent Software - lousy service

Reviewed on 12/17/2020

If you never have to deal with their customer service and they never go down, I love the program and would recommend it from that perspective. Its a clean design and offers me all I need at a good price point. I've been a customer for 5 years and I really want to keep using them but I just can't afford to be down as often as I am. Customer service makes a business and Vcita is just so lacking in customer service, it is so disappointing. I don't want to spend hours on end finding a replacement program but after being down 3 times in less than 2 years I am getting tired of fighting with their people to take ownership and fix their issues. My plug in from them runs on Wordpress. When you can't fix the Vcita plugin for Wordpress in 6 weeks I think you've got some bigger problems.

Pros

Vcita drives all of my business. I get all of my prospects and sample coaching sessions through Vcita. It is the life blood of my business. The pop up widget on my website is the driving force, the scheduler is easy to use and I like the CRM for tracking appointments, correspondence and client information. The price is very reasonable at around $140 USD a year.

Cons

THEIR LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! As I said they are the life blood of my business but this is the 3rd time in less than 2 years my pop up is not working and neither is the scheduler. For over 6 weeks now! No Vcita no business for me. They have no live support, I've hated this from day 1. Email only. And they often take days on end to reply. I am so tired of "our developers are working on it but no ETA." Then why are you charging me!

Denys
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

A all in one service for SME

Reviewed on 10/16/2019

You need to manage a calendar with your clients (training, coaching, interviews), leaving them the initiative of meetings, product choice? This encourages their commitment. VCita offers you the possibility of a very fine follow-up of the customer relationship: email exchanges, appointments, orders, payments... by making moreover the link with your website. For me it is a very good solution. Fast implementation. This avoids many internal developments that are often inefficient or very costly. The extra efficiency with VCita at an affordable cost.

Pros

* Fast
* No coding
* Cover all aspetcs of customer relationship
* Easy to customize (webdesign)

Cons

* No sorry !
* No worries or things to improve at the moment

Calendly
Ann

• Customer Support Software

Vcita has grown along with my dog walking business

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

Automation, ease of use, runs my business life efficiently

Pros

Vcita has "grown" along with my dog walking/pet care business that I started 3 years ago. I use it everyday.
The facebook page for improvement suggestions has been a great way to listen to customer needs. I'm impressed by all of the positive changes so far

Cons

The accounting aspect. I wanted to clear out my data so I could start the calendar year with a zero balance and use it to track my earnings/ cash flow. I am not able to use vCita for this so I have to pay a book keeper to do it.
Cant archive old clients. I have about 70 customers over the last 3 years. I only have about 20 "active" at any one time so I'd like there to be a data file/storage for the in-actives that I can access/reactivate when they want my services. Not able to be able to color code my appointments so I use Google calendar.
Server shuts down or times out so when I'm on the road when that happens I have to rely on my backup google calendar to make sure I'm on time for appointments or don't miss one.

• Customer Support Software

Wonderful way to engage visitors to your website. I highly recommend for new practitioners

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Love having my clients book online and syncs with Google calendar.

Pros

1. Love the POP up on the website - engages visitors and my business grew because of it
2. I like the ability for my patients to schedule their own appointments and I can make recurring appointments
3. People can schedule with other team members
4. Syncs with Google Calendar
5. Works well on mobile

Cons

1. On rare occasion the sync with Google calendar doesn't work and it messes up my schedule.
2. I ask for 48 hour cancellation but clients can still cancel last minute and the system lets them reschedule it even though the policy says they cannot
3. Email campaigns are rudimentary and are extremely cumbersome for those with over 500 mailing list and one cannot divide the blast based on metrics (the most active clients in the last 6 months, certain age groups etc.)

Amber
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Good Place to Start for Small Business

Reviewed on 3/25/2022

Overall, Vcita helped us get our small business off the ground with the scheduling and billing features. It was a good place to start for our business.

Pros

Calendar synch was helpful, scheduling and billing were easy to manage.

Cons

Confusing layout, CRM features were not very robust, customer support was spotty.

Square Payments and Acuity Scheduling
DeRea
  • Industry: Hospitality

Cost effective, user friendly

Reviewed on 10/23/2017

Scheduling appointments and staying well organized.

Pros

I am able to keep up with my schedule and all appointments, and keep everything well organize. In my line of business I need to keep up with appointments, time line for sending out ads, promotions. As a travel agent we must keep up with who is traveling and their time frame of traveling. This software helps in this area.

Cons

It doesn't capture my clients interest enough to want to use it in scheduling their appointments. I would like them to click and schedule their own appointments at their earliest convenience.

Tyrone

• Customer Support Software

really helps a small contractor like my self stay organized

Reviewed on 11/16/2017

a Organized system to engage with my potential customers 24/7

Pros

customers can create their own file when reaching out to us thru our website and request appointments

Cons

when using the app to share a Doc typing message really slow to show up on screen
Customers get confused when filling out the appointment Location instaed of the address they mention the name of the place like ( my House , or driveway , or patio, // since we do driveway and patio work they just miss understand it is the address of the meeting )

Alan
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Running a professional business

Reviewed on 10/11/2019

Support very good except they are not interested when I ask them about integration with our CRM

Pros

Puts me in control of my diary
Gives clients choice
Provides us with a professional image

Cons

It does not integrate with our main CRM system - Intelliflo's Intelligent Office.

Databases have to be synchronised manually which wastes time and is frustrating.

Brian

Hypnotherapy Business

Reviewed on 9/28/2018

Pros

Good website widget/contact form. Used the free version for a while before taking the plunge and paying for a full plan.It integrates with Google Calendar and customers can book online - it's great and saves a lot of time especially as a one man band as customers can do everything online leaving me to see to the customers.

Cons

Plans are a bit expensive for a one man run business and the free version doesn't give enough flexibility.

Dion
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

I love Vcita, it really helps a busy person like myself, manage my day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

The fact that Vcita sync's with Google. So, whatever I put on one calendar shows up on the other calendar. The outcome is that I never miss anything.

Pros

Vcita syncing with Google. I have two calendars a Vcita and a Google calendar, whatever I put in my Google calendar automatically appears in my Vcita calendar, and whatever I put in my Vcita calendar automatically appears in my Google calendar. Love, Love, Love this feature!

David

Guiding our business

Reviewed on 12/13/2022

Pros

We have used vcita for 8 years as our business has started and grown. Easy and fun to integrate logos, designs and into website. Looks great, and clients find it easy to use. And new features are frequently added-- so appreciate victa growing as we [email protected]

Cons

I appreciate the dedication to growth and input that vcita invites from its customers.

• Industry: Media Production

Very Good

Reviewed on 6/27/2019

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It’s good for keeping your business up and running. CRM is very nice and the mobile app is convenient.

Cons

It would be nice to see a permanent free version of this software. It offer a free 14 day trail , no credit card needed. That’s good but I would love to see it being available after 14 days for free.

William
  • Industry: Law Practice

vCita is a true game changer

Reviewed on 3/17/2021

Pros

vCita allowed us to transition from a traditional, old school law office business model to a virtual practice. Our clients LOVE the option to send documents, message us, make payments, and schedule appointments.

The dashboard is simple and easy to read. It makes my life a lot easier.

Cons

There should be more payment processor options than just Square and one other. I would like to see vCita compatible with other credit card processors' software.

Dr Stacy

• Customer Support Software

Ease of using for business

Reviewed on 12/19/2022

Great experience

Pros

Ease of scheduling and the reminders are ideal. I like how easy it is for my clients to pay online

Cons

When I have an appointment scheduled and want to change the cost I have to cancel the whole appointment rather than have the ability to change cost.