4,687 reviews

Acuity Scheduling

Online appointment scheduling software and 24/7 assistant.

4.8 /5 (4687 reviews) Write a Review!

4,687 reviews
Josephine K.

Best alternative to Mindbody

Reviewed on 2020-12-24

I spent a month going through different software demos in the health and wellness sector. I knew I wanted to switch from Mindbody for my dance studio and wanted to find the best out of the dozens of registration software options there are in this sector. After much research and using the trial set up and function for my top options (Wellness Living and Amilia were the other possibles for me), I was very happily surprised to say with certainty that Acuity was the best fit for me and offered the best functionality. And better yet, it was by far the cheapest!

Pros

What I like best is the depth to which you can customize the user experience. Being able to easily change all the language clients see through the process really helps (especially since we're a bilingual school) and it's also the most mobile-friendly when it comes to functionality and design. Finally, having an app for both the admin and the user side will be a huge asset and I know the Zoom integration will save us a lot of time when it comes to managing invitations to our virtual classes.

Cons

I wish there was a way that clients could carry positive and negative balances on their accounts.

• Customer Support Software

Flexible, integrates well and great for teams of 'non-techies'

Reviewed on 2021-02-16

Great value for money, easy to train others to use the system, no complaints. Efficient little app!

Pros

It's extremely user friendly and great to deploy with teams that find 'another' app to use a chore. It's also one of the best looking and easy to customise bookings apps on the market (and I tried ALL OF THEM), particularly if you're looking for one system to manage several locations.

Cons

I would like to make the front-end booking app look a little better still, but in comparison to its competitors, it's vastly better.

Liz L.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Play Rehearsals Made Simple

Reviewed on 2021-02-04

I am usually on the artistic side of production so I wanted a scheduler that would offer many options but still be very user-friendly. That is exactly what I found with Acuity. I am rehearsing a monologue play with many different actors. I cannot tell you how much time I have saved allowing my performers to do their OWN scheduling of rehearsals based on their availability. No tracking down and then having to amend the times and days they may be free to rehearse. It also has meant that unforeseen circumstances have been a nonissue. No shuffling rehearsals around. All available hours for rescheduling are right there. Easy for my actors to see and select a new time that works for them. And then I am notified they have changed their rehearsal. It is great! Since we were already rehearsing digitally through zoom, the option to connect the two directly has been another time (and energy!) saver. I can go into zoom and it has automatically created a meeting for each rehearsal scheduled. And if it is rescheduled the original is deleted. I used to have to do all that manually! Bravo all the way around. This product deserves a standing ovation.

Pros

The automated aspects of this scheduler are robust. Both on the user end - confirmation emails and easy rescheduling. I also love that I get reminders for all scheduled times on my end. And I know right away when there is a new appointment scheduled. One of the best parts: It connects directly to Zoom. Having that streamlined has been so helpful. No extra time and headache with links and passwords! I am using it to rehearse for an online performance of my monologue play. It has been a big hit with my performers - allowing them considerable flexibility. I’m also able to set limits - daily and overall. So that I’m not ever taking on more work than I can handle. I plan to continue to use it with my private acting sessions. Highly recommended for artists who run their own classes, etc.

Cons

The resources and room options have to be manually duplicated. If there was a “copy” option for those, I would use it more. For my use- Most of those would be nearly identical. Just applied to a different type of appointment.

Antoinette S.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Free Trial Review

Reviewed on 2020-11-15

Using Acuity was so beneficial for me and my upcoming business. It was simple and easy for me to use as well as my clients. It helped me to be more organized and saved so much time on both ends when it came to scheduling. I work with my hands so communicating throughout the day is not something that's always possible. Not to mention I was able to customize my own link that potential clients could click that would take them right to my scheduling page. Honestly that was the best part because I could put that link anywhere!

Pros

What I liked most about Acuity was the ability to customize almost every aspect of it. I'm in the beauty field and for me, the details are super important. I'm also a simple girl as well. I was able to make my setup simple and easy to use, but also with some pizzazz (if you know what I mean). Adding pictures, using different colors and different fonts really allowed me to customize my scheduling page exactly how I wanted.

Cons

What I liked least about Acuity honestly was the calendar display on my mobile device. It only showed appointments by the day and not a glance into the entire week or month, which is vital for me. I'm not quite sure if i just never figured out how to change it or it's just not a feature.

Jeff R.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

• Customer Support Software

Too much of my time spent trying to manage appointments

Reviewed on 2020-10-22

While many things can be done with the software they provide, it's not too often done easily or intuitively.

Need help? Their expectation is that you hire a freelancer to figure out the work-around.

I found it to be too much of a "time suck" for the price. I need something that works, works like my business works, and that can be used efficiently.

Pros

The software met my initial needs well and if you have a simple organization or your business model is completely in line with the way the developers think you should run your business, then this will be a good fit for you.

The reminders by email and text have been extremely reliable and effective at keeping no-shows to a minimum. The admin interface is easy to read at the start of the day and some of the functionalities on the calendar admin page are very convenient.

Cons

Being able to figure out where to find settings on the admin side can often become an elaborate project. Coupons need to be managed in two different places, figuring out where to set your business hours can be a hunting trip through the menus, getting a new client "on board" with their own account to edit or cancel their own appointments has been a laborious task that is not at all intuitive. I came very close to losing clients over their frustration in trying to figure out the startup process.

One of the weakest points in this software is the fact that there is no "customer facing" help. The only online help from Acuity is available to the Admin, and written for the Admin. If any help is to be presented to my customers, it's my job to write it. Sorry - writing a help system for 3rd party software that I pay to use is not what I consider a good use of my time.

The reason I'm leaving Acuity after years of trying to make this software perform as I need is the fact that "Help is just days away!" That's right, no live help. Email only and if someone comes to me with a question I can not answer or a problem that I can't figure out how to resolve on a Friday afternoon ... it's still going to be a problem through the weekend - likely until Tuesday. Email only. No chat, no phone.

Kevin T.

Hippa Compliant Incredible Booking System

Reviewed on 2020-10-07

It’s been wonderful! Fast, easy and happy to help at whatever the level you need assistant.

Pros

While I didn’t have a need for the Hippa compliance feature, everything else was such a time and headache saver. I’m an independent hair stylist so I found the mobile to be invaluable because I didn’t have a receptionist. My clients had minimal “clicks” to schedule an appointment online. One invaluable feature I have yet to see with any other booking system is the ability to create new client forms. You would easily create a form with sections / questions that are important to you. You can choose them to be optional or mandatory in order for the new client to self schedule their first appointment. For me I required the new client to include a photo of their current hair and their inspiration hair. This was a game changer and helped with preparation and answers to many questions. Tons of other options too!

Cons

Realistically, I have found that it could be helpful to have the ability for another co-workers to schedule an appointment on my behalf without having to upgrade to the next package.

Kate W.

WOW Acuity Scheduling increased My bookings By 80% in-the first week

Reviewed on 2020-06-12

Pros

I really love that myself and the client get an email to confirm the booking instantly, I love the color coding of my treatments in a glace, I know who has booked a massage and the length of time or if it's an energy healing or reflexology & my clients say its really easy to use.
Squarespace has been quite fast in getting back to me with any problems or queries and mostly provide a video on how to address any problems with step by step instructions which is super helpful by last website provider would take over a week to get back to me and want to charge me each time even when it was their mistake so Squarespace/ Scheduling service makes me extremely happy I feel they are supporting me in my business and understand the urgency of having a to fix any problems.
Great work Squarespace /Scheduling I appreciate the service you provide and am thrilled with my choice to use your platform and booking system.

Cons

I have only been using this for 6 days so the things I would add or change may already be a possibility and I just haven't had the time to work it out as yet
Firstly, the block time off is a bit too slow I just want to click block and then the space of time on the day I wish to block and it's done, it's really slow to have to click block and manually fill it out in the side panel
other booking systems aloud the way I wish it to be and it was much more proficient.
on three occasions this week clients have been able to usefully book a time that was already booked by another client and I have had to call and apologize and try to reschedule the last client that booked which is quite embarrassing and the clients don't understand how it's possible. also, I haven't worked out how my clients can book or chose from my two clinic locations I wonder if that's possible?

• Customer Support Software

Best Software Out There!!

Reviewed on 2020-02-22

Overall this has helped my business grow and profit and not have to have any office staff.

Pros

I absolutely love this software, it is so easy to use. Customers can schedule any appointment online and I can have it assigned to the technician of my choice automatically depending on the choice. Customers can cancel, and reschedule there appointments all through a link that is sent to them via text and email!! Doesn't get better than that, I don't even have a receptionist anymore.

Cons

I think the user interface and calendar could be a little more, modern. Feels a little old, pre Web 2.0

Maggie E.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use for business and customers

Reviewed on 2020-01-03

Acuity is perfect for organising my 1-2-2 personal training sessions. It enables time to be blocked off before and/or after a session as well as multiple calendars which I can use for mobile and studio thereby having different booking settings for each. The reminder emails and text messages mean that customers are much more likely to let me know if they’re not attending and overall prevent any issues with people not turning up for their session. The customer service is excellent.

Pros

Quick and easy to add a booking from the business end as well as customer end. The pricing tiers enable one to choose the best option meaning there’s no paying out for features that aren’t required. I particularly like the fact it sends out a reminder text message to customers which you can customise as you when you want them to receive it. I also like the way I’m able to add the number of rooms available in my facility and it will automatically ensure that these are not overbooked no matter how many coaches I have on the system.

For what it offers it is an excellent price.

Cons

I would prefer to use GoCardless as a payment processor and, as this is not an option, I use a different software for payments. The class booking could be better; again, I use a different system for this as I want to be able to add limits on to how far in advance a customer can book into a class and I want the class to show in my iCal regardless of whether someone is booked in or not, which at present it doesn’t.

Khadejah U.
  • Industry: Design

I'm glad that I switched to Acuity

Reviewed on 2019-11-08

My overall experience has been great so far. No major complaints.

Pros

I love the features it offers. I love the fact that I'm given a page where I'm able to customize and add important information for my clients to see before booking. I love that it allows me to add coupon codes for my clients to use and let's me have different deposit types for different services. I also love that it has intake forms and offers Instagram and MailChimp integration, and allows me to customize the automatic e-mail confirmation. Its easy to use and makes things run much smoother for myself and clients. I was a die-hard Setmore user, but with all the features I needed and wasn't getting from them, Acuity had them all + more. I'm glad I switched.

Cons

The ONLY 2 issues I have so far is the fact that my clients can't book multiple services at once, I'd need to create add-ons, which makes things a bit harder for me, and the lack of customer support over the phone or live chat.

Jess T.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

New Company Needing Reliable Software

Reviewed on 2019-10-30

So far the experience has been good. There is a lot of functionality and options - users have a lot of control over many details.
Some of the scheduling sessions or setting up options (like the Terms and Conditions forms for booking) are not clear - more instructions should be visible on the page - but you can figure it out if you have time for trial and error.

Pros

-The client facing side is much more attractive than other scheduling options
-so easy to customize what the clients see, it's very clean and simple
-3rd party application integration gives many options for growing your business
-the tiered account options, so we can maybe save money in the first few years

Cons

-sessions were a little bit confusing to set up, but it might just be our style of scheduling
-Once you set up sessions, when you go to review them is not ideal : We are a company with recurring sessions every day of the week, and the sessions become a long list - other scheduling apps tried allowed the sessions to be viewed in a chart, making it easier to check and adjust
-clients being unable to book more than one person easily - I don't think all of them will understand that they need to 'Add A Time' until they have the correct number of time slots chosen

Adam R.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great for scheduling clients

Reviewed on 2019-08-19

Overall I have been very pleased with the software and with the fun attitudes of the designers and programmers. I like the quirky quotes and statements because they give me moments of fun during my workday. I love the value for the cost.

Pros

I like the customizable functionality of Acuity the most. However I also very much appreciate the appointment reminder features which remind both the clients and the clinician of upcoming appointments. I love that multiple reminders is an option and that I can customize when the reminders are sent.

Cons

I really dislike there is no pin or fingerprint option for opening the phone app. The "Magic Link" is not very convenient and has not always worked when I have tried using it. The app itself is very phone friendly however.

• Industry: Arts & Crafts

Perfect for automations

Reviewed on 2019-06-24

1. Overall it is a perfect service. We love it because it has integration with Zapier. We have a Google spreadsheet where we keep all the appointment and see all the statistics. So integration with Zapier saves us so much time.

2. I am not sure yet (not fully tested), but looks like Acuity does not remove guests from Google Calendar events. So if I need to share an appointment through Google Calendar, a guest will not be removed with every sync. Not sure if it designed like that, but please, do not remove this feature. Or maybe even improve it (adding guests to Google Event through Acuity?) :)

Pros

Zapier and Squarespace integrations.
Simplicity.

Cons

1.Address field works, but a bit unusual. It does not show address in a regular format.
For example:
If you need :1229 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007
You will get: 1229 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest, Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
Not sure if it is limited by Google.

2. Email design is very simple. It is not the most important part, but still. Looking forward to see shared design with Squarespace.

Monica D.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Easily Fits Into My Solo Biz

Reviewed on 2019-06-12

Once I set up my questionnaire and determined my schedule and link name, it really was good to go. I've shared it with a variety of potential clients with no complaints so far as to issues using it. I look forward to getting to know the tool even better so I can hopefully streamline things even more. I believe it will integrate nicely with a WP site - according to my designer - so all the more reason to stick with this one.

Pros

The best thing about Acuity to me is how easy it is to incorporate into my business process. I can easily update my daily schedule before I share the scheduling link with a potential client. I was able to create a questionnaire used within Acuity, and I can just add the link to my site for people to use when they are ready to schedule a meeting. Plus I can customize the link with my business name. And that's just using the free version. I will upgrade when it's time and I anticipate it being even better when I do.

Cons

Because I am not yet using this daily, I don't have any complaints about this tool as of yet. There are all kinds of little things I'm not even using yet and the price is right even to just try out the other features. What's not to like?

Luca C.

Love me some Acuity!

Reviewed on 2019-03-26

When I forged back out into the wild world of self-employment, managing my calendar was one of the more challenging tasks. My leads come from many places, including networking groups, social media, and referrals, and keeping track of prospective clients became a daunting bottleneck in growing my business.

Potential customers rightfully have an expectation of getting in touch promptly before moving to contract, and the back-and-forth e-mail boogaloo was not a fun dance for anyone. I even hired an assistant for a short stint to manage my calendar but spent more time managing her then I did getting my calls scheduled and followed up on.

Enter Acuity Scheduling (trumpet blast here)! Setting Acuity up was a snap for me, and because I know how to code, I was able to customize the look to mimic my website and serve as a branded landing page. Leads were able to schedule and reschedule themselves on discovery calls; New clients could gain access to my calendar to book time with me and complete needed paperwork.

It has absolutely increased my revenue, fostered great communication with incoming and current clients, and saved me money on outsourcing the bulk of my administrative needs. The few snags I have run into were quickly addressed by their friendly team. I can't recommend them enough!

Pros

Ease of use, the ability for clients to schedule/reschedule without my help, ability to set up an e-mail automation after meeting has wrapped, custom confirmation and reminder e-mails, ability to adjust availability dependent on meeting type.

Cons

I wish we could customize the look and feel of each different custom scheduling link. Whatever look you settle on for your main link (usernamehere.as.me) becomes the standard look across all direct links (usernamehere.as.me/direct/) unless you embed the code into your website.

I actually set up a second Acuity account so I could keep my "landing page" look for the first account. The way I am using it is totally unorthodox, however, and when I spoke with Acuity's team, they were even surprised in how I adapted their tool for my uses.

The mobile app is also a little lacking. It doesn't have as much functionality as working with your account through a browser.

Daniel M.

Great software but lacking

Reviewed on 2015-09-03

Overall, it's perfect for us. It's everything we need in our scheduling software and it helps tremendously to have an embedded feature to embed on our site without having to redirect customers. If you need to modify the scheduling page in any way, you must do it through CSS (no HTML available). So, if you aren't a computer scientist, you may have trouble customizing some of the page (colors and wording is customizable with a click of a button). A couple of issues I have is 1) no re-direct feature. For example, if I wanted my customers to open the scheduling page in a new window instead of on my website, they see example.acuityscheduling.com but they should see is example.mydomain.com. I think it's called domain mapping? It would be a great feature to have our page with a custom url (not one with Acuity Scheduling in it). Another issue.. 2) payment methods are EXTREMELY limited (just PayPal, Stripe and Authorize.net). There NEEDS to be more payment processors.. seriously.. Also, 3) If you have Stripe connected, you may have PayPal connected also. If you have PayPal connected, you may have Stripe connected also. But, if you have Authorize.net connected, you may not offer PayPal.. it makes no sense why this is and will be very frustrating for Authorize.net merchants using Acuity Scheduling. Another problem? No customization of the checkout. If you need to change the wording of the payment page, you can't. Why? I don't know but I am upset about this. BIGGEST PROBLEM AMONG THEM ALL -- there is no way for your client to schedule more than one service at a time. Yep.. you read that right. They can schedule the same service as a repeat but there is no way for them to book multiple service in one appointment (on same nor different days/times). It's bad.. so, my clients have to book multiple appointments for multiple services and times and it's just a huge mess. A real inconvenience. Is Acuity Scheduling worth the price? I suppose (there is a free version available but you are very very very very very limited). There is some work to be done, some upgrades and features that need to be placed before this is considered "Great" or "Awesome". There is a lot of things that this company can do to make this better and I am not convinced yet that they are even considering upgrading. Step up to the plate and upgrade your software and you have a homerun. Seriously.. maybe a grand slam. So far though, it's a single (or a walk) =(

Response from Acuity Scheduling

Hi Daniel -- thanks for writing this review, and glad to hear that Acuity is perfect for you!

Just a couple things to clarify...
* Quite a bit can be changed with your colors, logo, and adding extra formatting all without CSS. That's just an extra bonus for especially techy people to totally revamp the look of their rescheduler.

* You can also embed the scheduler directly into your website. That way people can stay on your domain and completely book their appointment from within your site instead of going off to Acuity.
If you need a hand with that, our developers will even embed the scheduler into your website if you ask.

* Scheduling more than one service: you can offer that with add-on services. Under Appointment Types head over to Add-Ons then you can set up which services can be booked with which other ones.
For example, that can be used so if someone is booking a Haircut they can also add on Coloring and book both services at once.

Michaela S.

Acuity Scheduling made me more excited about the admin site of my biz.

Reviewed on 2021-02-01

My clients can easily book multiple appointments types with me - from clarity calls, through private classes to courses. They can pay easily by a credit card and they will automatically receive a Zoom link to the class. It's easy, clear and great looking.

Pros

I'm so grateful that I can offer yoga courses on this software. I can easily create a 6-week course and provide a deeper experience to my clients. I couldn't find this feature with other softwares, which would be so easy and clear.
And my clients can book & pay directly on my website, they don't have to go anywhere else, which is awesome!

Cons

The only aspect I was struggling wuth was that I created a course of classes and I didn't realise it's still an "appointment" and I had my default limits for scheduling an appointment set on max 14 days ahead and I forgot about it and the course started in 16 days, so there was a little gap when clients could't schedule because of my setting, but I found out about it sooner.

Sheila C.
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

Changed my mind about using free apps.

Reviewed on 2020-11-07

Pros

This was my first time using a scheduling app for booking appointments. I had originally debated on just using a free app such as Setmore or Facebooks integrated one. But I wanted something much more professional. Acuity fulfilled most, if not all of my current needs. It was easy to use, had a downloadable app, and allowed me to customize every single detail right down to limiting bookings per week. It exceeded my expectations for what I expected from the app.
The only thing I would like to see would be the ability to integrate the client list to my email list for marketing campaigns via Squarespace. Right now, I am just doing them manually. I’d also love the ability to email clients right from the app. I record my client meetings and the ability to email them a copy right from the scheduling app would be cherry on top.
Otherwise, I’ve enjoyed using Acuity and don’t plan on switching anytime soon.

Cons

It took a little bit of time to adjust to knowing how to use it. Sometimes, I wasn’t sure where certain features were and had to Google to find out.

Kimberly M.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Acuity Scheduling Review

Reviewed on 2021-04-10

Being about to allow my customers the option and flexibility of going on line and having a visual of what is available and they being about to forecast as see the appointments and chose at their leisure. Like a one stop shop where they can view availability, chose their appointment and any add-ons they may want and then pay.

Pros

I liked the flexibility of the whole scheduling concept where I could add every option I needed to set up appointment types and options, set up payments and have an a web link that the customer can go to directly to set up and pay for their appointments. I also liked the look of the platform once is it was set up; looked very professional! I absolutely was very excited about the fact that I did not have to do separate Intake Forms anymore, and was able to incorporate them into the appointment types!

Cons

Although the set up paid off with a product that I liked, it was not a very easy task. It took me a minute to grasp what I was doing, with no significant help or tutorial from the site when it came to creating appointment types, availability scheduling or scheduling by group. The appointment types were also confusing and limiting if you didn't know right off hand what to use (group meeting vs class). I am a Holistic Healer, and Spiritual Practitioner were, I conduct group ceremonies (i.e. Protection Ceremonies, Un-hex Ceremonies) that does not require the "group" to be present. I was looking for something along the lines of simplicity that would say, "Group Appointment" vs "Group Meeting" or "Single Appointment". Also, there was no description of what the Free "Solo" account entitled or meant?

Lucy S.

• Customer Support Software

For use as a yoga teacher

Reviewed on 2020-01-26

Some of my clients have found it quite difficult to use, however this is usually for older students, so I feel they might not be very good with technology in general.
As a new yoga teacher I have found it quite expensive starting out but the customer service has been so lovely and patient with me through this learning process that it is worth it in the long run

Pros

It saves you time liaising with students with regards to setting up classes, payments and appointments
And you can tailor so many parts to looks wise to blend in with your website and brand
The customer service is brilliant

Cons

It has so many things that you can do, some I don’t need and some I could use if I knew about them, that it would have been greet if I could have talked to someone on the phone to explain what I needed it for and to then be shown how to do it.

Micah L.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Easy to Set-Up, Great for Solo-preneurs

Reviewed on 2019-11-05

One of the reasons why I tried Acuity is because I wanted to have freedom and flexibility in terms of scheduling my appointments. Because of Acuity, I see myself no longer constantly tied to my phone checking appointment requests in my several messaging apps. It saves me time, it’s more efficient, and because of it, I can have more immersive and relaxing vacations and weekends too.

Pros

I’ve been testing several scheduling softwares for my wellness business and I found the ease and flexibility I was looking for in Acuity. I’m familiar with Acuity because of the experience it gave me when I signed up for workshops through Acuity Scheduling. Now that I need a scheduling software for my own business, I tried setting up other calendars like Calend.ly or 10to8. For me, Acuity was the most accessible and it’s highly customisable too. It has the flexibility I need as a wellness practitioner who does both in person and remote consultations, as well as one on one and group sessions. You can easily input your product offers, terms/policies, and necessary scheduling buffers in between appointments through it. It’s very easy to customize and I appreciate that their plans are flexible: I can upgrade or downgrade anytime. It’s easy on the eyes and pricing isn’t that bad too.

Cons

For those who aren’t very techie, setting it up can seem overwhelming at first. But just give it time and you’ll get the hang of it. Elements are easy to edit.

Sharisse D.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Very conducive to my kind of business

Reviewed on 2019-09-01

Overall, Everything is easy to use and since I have more than 10 services that I offer I thought that it would be an issue of trying to organize all of my services, but the category feature takes care of all of that! So I was happy to find that feature on here. I also like that the site refers you to other apps that help you even more when it comes to creating a rewards system and gives you so many other ideas and tips on how to grow your business even more. Which helps a lot and is appreciated for individuals like myself who are just starting out and learning as we go!

Pros

Being able to post photographs of services offered is a plus for me because I do so many different things and the photos give clients a good idea of what they are booking for.
Creating add-ons for services.
The ability to customize your deposit amount for services.
Terms & Conditions feature! Favorite feature. It shows clients that you are serious about your business and professional.

Cons

The only thing I didn’t like was trying to edit the appearance of my booking site. I had difficulty making certain things “Bold” or in “Italics” because it wasn’t showing me a preview of whether or not the words were doing what I wanted them to do before completing the edit.

Alberto S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Flexibility and customization

Reviewed on 2020-12-02

I was looking for a scheduling software that could block off automatically in one calendar when an appointment in another calendar was made and this is the only one i found. Also, the add-ons and the gift-certificates and coupons area are unique compared to others, one can manage everything online with no need to intervene.

Pros

Everything, from customization appointments, schedules, the resource, it just works overall.

Cons

It could have the possibility of showing to customer a bit like a webpage, like Setmore has.

Eliana K.

Easy Solution!

Reviewed on 2019-10-15

I am really enjoying using Acuity and I doubt if I could ever go back to not using it.

Pros

This is the first time I use any scheduling software and I am finding it extremely useful. It allows me and my organisation to have a professional presence and it is so easy and versatile to use. I only used the free trial so far however I am very luck looking forward to my 4 month free upgrade and am sure once I got the edge I need to have a real presence in the market, I know I will never look back and have Acuity a major part of my day to day business solution. Thank you in advance 🙏 I would like to have an option to specify my industry however as I am in the Personal Development Business and could not find that so had to use 'Health, Wellness & Fitness' and would have preferred 'Personal Development and Human Growth'

Cons

I haven't come across anything I didn't like but there seems to have a little glitch on the free trial as one of my clients booked a session that appeared in the booking as another client instead.

Shania Z.

Love this service

Reviewed on 2021-01-31

Overall my experience with Acuity has been great! I had to email management at one point and the got back to me with a sense of urgency and I love it.

Pros

The thing I love most about this software is that it’s fully customizable. There are options of course but if the options aren’t what you need you have full control to change it to what you do need.

Cons

I honestly wouldn’t say it’s a con just something to work on in the near future. A smoother maybe prettier interface on the mobile app and such.