Showing 109 reviews of 98

Showing 109 reviews of 98
Jahiezer I.

really helpful tool in the business world

Reviewed on 2018-06-29

i get a precise projects using this app with my team and all is getting ready faster than ever. Also i prepared personal projects with this app

Pros

the adaptabiliy of this app is one of my favorite things, i work with people all over the world and the fact taht ths app can works in multiples system is really helpfoul, and i love the mobile app becouse keep me posted any where. Is good to use in short and long projets, i actually use in personal projects. The chat tool is very nice to keep every person on the team in touch

Cons

the pricing is to high, and the free trail is to short, i do not think this app can be used by a new freelancer's team o a growing business.

Olivier josh C.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Project Collaboration in a Single Platform

Reviewed on 2019-04-18

Wimi solve communication and collaboration issues we've had before by providing functionalities we need, essentially, in a single platform.

Pros

Wimi promotes collaboration in a cloud-based software that helps user achieve productivity and efficiency providing functionalities such as project-management, collaboration, and even has time tracking in it. Indeed it helps us focus on the bigger picture, resulting to greater success in our projects.

Cons

None, so far. We have been using this for over a year and most of the problems we encounter are network issues and not on the software itself.

Boris P.

ROCKET STUFF !

Reviewed on 2016-12-20

WIMI is a game changer platform to enable collaboration over any kind of projects ! It allowed our company to engage transformation program with multiple stake & shareholders, connecting peoples & sharing most relevant assets to work with.

Pros

Easy to manage and to deploy, WIMI gather together all critical asset over project management such as a collaborative agenda, meeting, files, task and many more. Our unique way to work with there engineers allow quick new features to roll out, focused on our specific needs. Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang!

Cons

Mobile app is still to be improve and instant chat could grow as a Slack to be a perfect solution. Many other advanced use (notification manager, meeting manager...) could also be improved.

François B.

Great product still improving

Reviewed on 2018-09-06

I like the fact that I can centralize all my documents about a projet and share some with my customers. It saves my time and theirs.

Pros

The easy way to possess in one place useful tools to help my customers. Share files easily, follow their tracks, have a video conference ...

Cons

The fact that actually it do not keep the color tags on files from the MacOs System during the synchronization between different machines. This king of memory system is important for me.

Franck C.

The best solution for managing all types of collaborative projects

Reviewed on 2017-03-03

Hello everyone,

I use Wimi as part of my Professional and particular activity to manage web projects predominantly and other natures particular side.
I find that Wimi is really above BaseCamp in terms of ergonomics and user friendliness to its use especially to collaborate with people who do not know at all this project management tools that increases our workflow significantly!
I saw that Wimi could connect to Zapier, but is it compatible to automate certain tasks as Zapier allows it with BaseCamp?

A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool!
Hats down to designers and developers no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World!

Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Pros

A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool!
Hats down to designers and developers .. no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World! ;-)

Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Renaud L.

Definitely a five stars product

Reviewed on 2017-05-15

Pros

Wimi is really helpful when it comes to teamwork. It has all the features we need: chat text/audio/video (with the added bonus of screen sharing!), a feature-complete tasks module, documents with versions and comments, sync-ing with almost any computer, mobile app... It's really great, and we have the feeling that it is constantly evolving, regularly discovering newly added features.

Cons

There is not much to dislike, really. There are a few minor features that we are waiting for (ability to mass-download linked files, and ability to upload an image directly from clipboard), but as we understood it's already under active development, which is really a good news!

Laurent S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

integration of Wimi within our organization

Reviewed on 2017-03-03

we have integrated Wimi within our organization to solve an endemic organizational problem. As the main Jewish congregation in Geneva we historically have been in charge of collecting all Jewish related events organized by all other Jewish organizations. we lacked the tool to register those events systematically, give transparency on scheduling and avoid conflicts of schedules. Wimi has allowed us to sort out all these problems and give Jewish organizations the necessary tool to manage their schedules relative to all others and work collaboratively with one another.
Wimi has gone a long way in increasing efficiency and transparency in Jewish cultural life in Geneva as well as lifted the burden from our own staff handling this process beforehand.
it is a great cost efficient tool, easy to deploy and use and with immediate benefits.

Pros

easy to use, easy to deploy, collaborative, efficient

Laurent P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great teamwork service

Reviewed on 2017-03-02

I have been using Wimi for my consulting activities since 2015. The concept of bringing many great tools in workspaces (channels, docs, taks, etc...) is quite powerful to work as a team. The interface is pretty easy to use and the service is being updated regularly with new features. Great software !

Pros

Neat interface, rich feature set, the concept of workspace

Cons

video calls limited to 7 participants per room

Simple smart and powerfull

Reviewed on 2018-08-31

Pros

This software is easy to use and very complete.

Cons

Nothing compared to other programs in the same category

Eugénie O.

I don't know what I woul do without it

Reviewed on 2016-05-22

I have a part-time job in France while studying in London. And, most of the time, when I have to send documents to my firm, they are too large to email. The team wasn't feeling comfortable with using dropox because of the security. So we downloaded WIMI and it is exactly what we needed.

Pros

ergonomic, easy-to-use, secure

Cons

A bit too many notifications

Pascal M.

an new efficient way to work together

Reviewed on 2017-03-06

tired of information being lost in emails ? tired of files spread all over your network ? Wimi is a collaboration tool that helps you get rid of all that. The biggest strenght of Wimi is that everthing is designed based on the notions of project and/or topic. It means that every information/data related to a specific project is "linked" to that project ; it can a file, a comment, a meeting,...
So everyone contributong to the project can easely find and share information with others.
Using wimi is less stress and more efficiency !

Dominique H.

Reviewed on 2016-05-11

Dan g.

We love Wimi

Reviewed on 2013-12-16

We use Wimi since 6 months now and everybody really love it. The learning curve is really short and that made me push for Wimi inside our organization, where most people are software beginners!

Pros

All-in-one, user friendly

K.c. S.

Wimi makes communication easy

Reviewed on 2017-04-20

Wimi is a great collaboration tool and would recommend it. It is easy to use and makes communication between team members attainable.

Rémy

Perfect tool

Reviewed on 2013-12-18

The best of Basecamp and Dropbox combined!

Pros

All-in-one tool. Very useful for communication agency or consulting firms.

Baptiste L.

Great app!

Reviewed on 2013-12-19

We are amazingly happy with Wimi! Great collaboration tool for small and medium business companies.

Franck C.
  • Industry: Design

Wimi will soon become the world's number one ?! Read on and you will understand why.

Reviewed on 2018-08-29

I have been a full-stack Webmaster for 10 years. I use Wimi for 2 years and believe me, Wimi has changed my productivity in just a few days .. A real revolution!
Exceptional ease of use and I weigh my words! for having tried his 3 main competitors - complicated or obscure interfaces ... without comments.
Wimi knew how to use our collaborative working software our natural habits of use of our computer.
This has the enormous advantage of not having to learn for days how a new software works.
Wimi is as easy to use as when the very first iPhone came out in the world of telephony!
Everything is intuitive and rich in features!

Do like me be productive, organized with disconcerting ease! Save time, win your employees, customers and partners by using Wimi, the next-generation software that brings professionals from all over the world together in a central location and in a real office.
The success of your projects and those of your clients and partners only depends on your curiosity to test Wimi free for 14 days. So do not wait!
It is by testing a product that one really makes one's efficiency, not letting it absorb through cleverly constructed advertisements.
Tesla, Total, Sephora, Shazam, SNCF, Publiciseto use Wimi, you know why?
Test Wimi 14 days for free and you will understand why for yourself! ;-)
It integrates OneDrive, Dropbox, Box Google Drive, Skype, Zapier etc.
A huge congratulations to the developers and the CEO who had the idea of this French innovation

Pros

All "real" professionals use team tools to collaborate effectively and maximize their time. Team work. Effective. Powerful. Organized.
Wimi is THE solution!

To achieve this organizational excellence, the choice of the tool is absolutely crucial.
To boost your productivity easily with confidence and without having to spend hours or days training on software often too complicated or a gas plant that ultimately causes the opposite effect and wasting time.

With Wimi it's the opposite! :-)
Make the "intelligent" choice of formidable efficiency without any compromise!
A very powerful tools, suitable for all! Freelances, freelancers, communication agencies, small and medium-sized companies and companies listed on the Cac 40!

Cons

For the moment I have not noticed any inconvenience.
I just wish to see these improvements happen soon .. I hope ;-)

- The ability to create shortcuts for files, URLs, or folders (as on computer) to duplicate information from one project to several others.

- the ability to drag and drop a URL into the Wimi window that will automatically create the URL link and automatically retrieve the title and be visible in Wimi Drive!

- View the acknowledgment of reading Chat messages on mobile smartphone, tablets and in the browser of a computer when the correspondent read our message while he read our message on mobile.

- The drawing board: drawing and commenting our drawings to illustrate ideas and store the different drawings in thematic folders.

Stephanie P.
  • Industry: Research

Smart communication tools

Reviewed on 2016-05-17

I've been using Wimi for years. I've seen the platform evolving and new functions appearing. The document sharing tool offers advanced functions and took into account users' feedbacks. From the moment the synchronisation of the documents in a local folder has been possible, Wimi really became a core tool in our daily work, greatly facilitating the interaction among people, working in different departments, places, even working home, as well as with partners.

Pros

- the possibility to manage several accounts on the same device (online and off line), great for complex organisations
- the on line plateform offering a good overview of everything
- the possibility to precisely define participant's rights to access folders and documents
- the visio conference with airtime, no need for your contacts to have an existing account
- useful tasks management functions and a friendly interface
- a helpful support team

Cons

- the number of account simultaneously synchronised on mac is still limited
- exporting tasks in a nice scheme for project management is not yet available

Thibaut M.
  • Industry: Music

Experience review - WWM

Reviewed on 2017-03-02

Thibaut, project manager at WWM Label. Working everyday on Wimi, i can tell that it's really easy to use and allows me a better productivity. Easy but complete, a lot of functionality. What i'm using the more is : the task manager, the WimiDrive (easy to handle for a better organisation of files), the Wimi Chat (allowing me to talk with an australian artist in visio every week).
The phone application is GREAT, adding in the chat is a plus.
The support is reactive, i've never had to wait more than one/two days to get an answer or a call at any of my questions.
The cash we burn for Wimi is way less important that what we used to with other collaborative tools (Office 365 for example).

Pros

Phone app'
Task manager
Wimi Drive
Wimi Chat

Cons

When i'm on the website, i can't just click on a file and drop it on my desk, i have to go in my downloads.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great Starting Point for Enterprise Software

Reviewed on 2018-11-13

Pros

I found this software to be very intuitive, and more importantly, conducive to easy training both foreign and domestic staff remotely. With a short adoption period, our firm was quickly able to gain better visibility into staffing and project management.

Cons

Having used this software for a few years there have been many updates, however initial software was less robust than initially hoped for, especially in the task function.

Stéphane V.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

The perfect daily tool

Reviewed on 2016-06-29

Wimi became our essential tool of the everyday life. We manage our projects, and within the framework of our activity of consulting and project management there, we supply systematically an access to our partners. Wimi is easily accessible for a new user and increasingly expands interesting features. We do not regret our choice :-)

Pros

Ergonomics and accessibility - Wimi-Disk - creation of accounts for the users out of the company.

Cons

Customization of the emails of notification in the colors of the company