Showing 5,603 reviews of 5,511

Showing 5,603 reviews of 5,511
Avash K.

The Most Flexible Drag and Drop Website Builder

Reviewed on 2021-02-13

Wix is an amazing web builder. I can't remember properly but I think I tried building my first website when I was in school with HTML, CSS and I saw their ADs on YouTube and thought about giving Wix a try - and I am very happy that I chose to try Wix. I learned that creating a website was a lot easier than I expected - thanks to Wix. Since then I have been using Wix for my personal projects and client projects and from my experience, Wix is the best visual web builder currently available in the market. Its the editor is without any doubt - the best Drag and Drop Editor as its editing capacities has overtaken every other builder.

Pros

There are many practical templates that we just import and are ready to use - which is the thing that I like most about Wix. There are many builders available now in market with fancy looking templates but most of them aren't practical to use. But the case is different with Wix - the templates are ready to be used - very practical and optimized for mobile devices. This is why I always choose Wix to design websites for clients with small businesses who want to be able to edit details themselves as editing is easy too.

With Wix, an above-average computer user can create a professional-looking website and even average computer user can edit websites. I generally get $14 per month plan which doesn't show ADs and gives more than enough storage for most websites. I guess $14 per month for a website is a pretty good price.

Another thing I like most about Wix is automatic backups which makes sure that we never lose any information.

Cons

As a PageSpeed Optimization specialist - the thing I like least about Wix is its slow loading speed. I don't think we should be expecting a blazing fast website when we use Drag and Drop Website Builder. However, I think Wix is enough for small businesses as they are a lot faster than they used to be and their speed isn't terrible.

Other than that - I can't think of any cons about Wix.

Navia B.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Get your site the way you want it !

Reviewed on 2020-05-28

I have been using Wix since I was a kid to build fun websites and blogs and at the tender age of 23, I can say my opinion still stands and I absolutely love Wix. I will always recommend this to anyone starting out and would like to personalize their site to their liking without dishing out a bunch of money. I have not had any issues thus far using the software and I have been using it for well over 10 years.

Pros

If you have never dabbled in website or graphic design, Wix provides you with all of the tools you would ever need to successfully build and launch a website. You do not need to have a background in web design to accomplish the look of a professionally built site. Over the years I have built many sites and the feedback I would get is all courtesy of the easy to use built in website design tools. I have gotten so many people especially older and less tech savvy to build their site via Wix and they absolutely love it. There are so many features, even a feature to create your own personal logo for FREE; yes for free. Wix provides options for all levels of businesses so you can access all of the design features for free with certain exceptions. But as beginner anything you would need to build a site is 100% free and easy to use.

Cons

I wish Wix would add additional monthly plan options. I feel as though that as a beginner the free option suffices but I would like to pay for the additional features on a need to basis versus paying for an entire plan with features I do not care to use. This is not a major con but it is my least liked feature of this software.

Ada L.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Considering time efficiency in building a good-looking website, WiX is a no-brainer

Reviewed on 2020-04-03

WiX serves best as a prototype when discussing with stakeholders on the design / look and feel for anything that appears online. Instead of putting the text in a word document and arguing the color tone or how pictures should be displayed, why not just open up a WiX account and start building a prototype to facilitate discussion? My experience is that this tool significantly reduces the turnaround time discussing / confirming with vendors on web design details. Another shortcoming is its SEO capability. But again, it's best for beginner and not for advanced user.

Pros

I would consider Wix as the most easy-to-use website builder, when compared with Wordpress & Strikingly. Over the years it has made huge improvements, especially now with its ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence) feature where you'll first be asked a couple of questions regarding the purpose, the functions, the look and feel of your ideal website, then a ready version would be automatically generated for your further edit, i.e. via drag and drop of your preferred style.

Cons

At first I didn't even recognize the difference between Wix Editor & Wix ADI so I got confused and found difficulty following the step-by-step advice on Q&A session. It's simple to identity which is which: If you didn't answer those questions in the beginning, and chose your own designer template instead, then that's a website built under Wix Editor which allows full control over every aspect of the site. On the other hand, if you're like me who wants a quick solution and accept the readily generated website, then it's built under WiX ADI, but you then lose the autonomy to change, even it's just the minor stuff on the webpage. And here comes the problem: Sometimes, when the functions on WiX ADI just didn't work (e.g. after hitting a button a menu was supposed to appear on the left but it just didn't show up) then it's time to write an inquiry to Customer Service Support, instead of reading through the Q&A which mainly offers advice on WiX Editor.

Patty R.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

User Friendly & Launched My Business!

Reviewed on 2020-02-01

My aim with establishing a website was to increase advertising and community outreach to increase my client load. Since having my website up and running my traffic and online presence has increased drastically and I went from part-time to full-time because I have been getting calls or contact forms regularly.

Pros

I am no experience with setting up a website, but was able to set up a professional, user friendly website using Wix's templates as a guide. If I ever ran into a problem or had any issues, Wix's support staff was super responsive, patient, and helped resolve any issues as soon as possible. On top of that, Wix offered a discount coupon to allow for additional features on my website that allows me to track visitors, traffic, time of day...etc. which has helped me target my advertising. I love that I have the option to include a contact form box to track people who reach out to my business, I have an interactive map to my office, and most importantly my site is mobile friendly!

Cons

The only challenge I had with the Wix software is that it does take some time to set up. However, I would imagine that is how it is with any software when setting up an inclusive website.

Emeka O.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

An Awesome Website Builder

Reviewed on 2019-12-29

I use wix to build my business website. Considering that it is free to use, I didn't have to spend any budget to get my business website done. I also didn't have to pay website developers as all I needed to get things done were available on the Wix platform.

Pros

Wix is a drag and drop website builder. There are many reasons for which I love Wix, among them include:

1. Free to Use: Wix is a free to use website builder. It is one of the most widely used Content Management Systems (CMS). Despite the fact that Wix is a free software, it can be used to build a stunning website.

2. Free domain name and free hosting: Wix provides users with a free domain name, and also a free hosting on which to build their desired websites.

3. Availability of templates: Wix have templates available, and I only had to choose a desired template to get started.

4. Easy learning curve: I'm tempted to say that Wix have no, or a straight (linear) learning curve as one can get started immediately after creating an account on Wix. This was amazing for me.

5. Availability of sections: Wix webpages can be built in sections. This make it easy to design and edit a page.

6. Responsiveness: Wix pages are mobile responsive. By this I never had to bother about how to make my website responsive for visitors who are using mobile devices to access it. Wix automatically creates a mobile responsive version, and the final outlook of a page on mobile can be previewed while still designing the page.

Cons

It's very hard to point out anything I don't like about Wix. All the while I've been using Wix, it'd been a pleasurable experience.

The only problem I have with Wix is the cost of the premium version. I consider the premium version to be expensive for a beginner who is looking to operate on a lean budget.

Chelsea J.
  • Industry: Performing Arts
  • Used Other for 2+ years

The most user-friendly website builder

Reviewed on 2019-12-07

I use Wix for my actor website, and whenever I have to build a website for something else, I turn immediately to Wix. I've tried to use other website builders and have found Wix to be superior every single time. The image galleries can be a tad tedious at times, but for the overall effect of having candids and headshots displayed for easy browsing for directors and producers is worth it.

Pros

The number of customization options is incomparable. The level of control you have over where your content appears is amazing for a detail-oriented perfectionist such as myself; add in pop-up guidelines when your content is aligned to page/field/object and even the most persnickety builder is on cloud nine.

Cons

Sometimes the automatic formatting of text within a single field is counterproductive to my interests, and it takes extra time, focus, and a few table slaps to get the content juuust right. If I could make any suggestion tot he Wix website builder, outstanding as it is, it would be to add a toggle for "auto format within field" or not, so that if I want a header for my paragraph in a different text style or size, without adding a "header" in an auto-formatted style, I can just change them to my liking without arguing with the automatic formatting.

That said, I'm sure this very feature is helpful to others who aren't so detail retentive.

One that just jumped to mind was the image gallery builder. It seems simple enough at first but the more I try to customize and adjust it, the more tedious the selection and addition process is. Maybe streamline that a little more?

Sarah O.

As a frequent website designer, Wix is my all-time preferred platform!

Reviewed on 2019-10-14

I have been using Wix for over 8 years and can say that I am frequently a happy customer! Compared to other website building platforms like Squarespace and Wordpress, I love the easy functionality that Wix provides. Plus, the price is always right what we're looking for. The help pages are easy to use if you need to teach yourself something, and the customer support team is always willing to help you find a solution. Overall I will continue using Wix and hope the platform keeps getting better and better as they have done so far!

Pros

I love the customization that Wix provides for website building. I usually start off with a blank template and build my own websites from scratch, so I love the quick drag-and-drop functions and the ability to customize absolutely everything right down to the font size and color. I also love the new app for the blog, which makes keeping up with posting easy and accessible.

Cons

I have run into some issues where Wix doesn't provide the widget I need so I've had to learn some code myself or hire an actual Wix expert. Luckily, this doesn't happen to frequently and Wix experts out there are super knowledgeable and fairly priced. I also wish they had more template options for lightboxes and landing pages to make those more unique and innovative.

Aurora G.

Wix is Excellent for Business Websites

Reviewed on 2019-09-26

As a business Wix has helped our business reach more people by offering online bookings and receiving international transactions. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for an easy to use platform.

Pros

Wix has been an excellent platform to host my Health and Wellness business website. I am able to schedule patient bookings, receive payments and even post to my social media. I have been using Wix for almost a year now. I switched from Squarespace because it was more affordable and offered a greater variety of tools for my business website. What I enjoy most about Wix is that it offers so many tools for social media promotion, video creation, business administration and is great for international transactions.

Cons

I would have to say that Wix overall is an excellent platform. But like everything, there are some things I wish they could modify or add to make the experience 100% ! For example, being able to get a hold of a customer service representative to receive assistance when I cannot receive it online is a pain. It's almost impossible to be in contact with a real person. Other than that, I cannot complain. Wix has provided a great product.

Rebekah K.

Buggy and Lagging

Reviewed on 2019-08-10

Overall, Wix got the job done, but it has been really buggy for me from the beginning. The Editor wouldnt load unless I put it in an incognito page or turned off all my add blockers. Which is fine, but annoying. Trying to get anyone's help took a lot of effort including screen shot after screen shot of the "problems" and typing in every.single.step. you took to get to where you were. This isn't very helpful when I can not screen shot the fact that adding elements to the page would then mess up everything I had done from the beginning and throw my set up all out of order and just explaining it all was difficult. Help would be better if they could Live Watch your screen with you and assist you a little more. I understand some of the features do require paying more, but I already paid to set up a site, it shouldn't have this many bugs while I am trying to make a simple page and move material from the screen either up or down or what have you.

Pros

I love the ability to pic pre-made set ups instead of starting everything from scratch. This made it really easy to follow the formats and navigate setting up a website quickly. However, I am not sure if this option is what is making it so difficult to edit, but there is a lot that kept messing up or became more difficult to figure out.

Cons

I ended up not even using the Mobile View option for my site. Nothing I had would transfer over properly, even worse, every time I would hide an attribute so I could move borders and add more space, the attributes would be thrown into the page randomly and mess up everything I did to move the pieces around in a specific order. There was no room to really view the page closer, the screens set up for "mobile view" editing was really small. I feel like the empty spaces on the side of the page should be a place for you to move your materials around so that you could clearly see what you were working with the whole time. And that the "hidden attributes" were not just thrown back into the page randomly, that you could actually hold and place the information in manually and it not mess up everything you had previously done.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

The Best Website Creator for emergency Use and for small businesses without any knowledge of...

Reviewed on 2019-07-22

I am currently studying in India for Post graduate degree in Management and Research, and also also working part time in my Brother's online Grocery Store and Wix worked for me initially we first tried to get a good website without spending much and Wix actually worked amazingly. Even now, whenever I am in need of a website urgently I use Wix to get things done but again, I do never recommend any student or web developer to go through Wix

Pros

Wix is the best and easiest way to build a website for those who wants a good website in no time. Wix has a nice user interface and is accessible with normal computers and mobile devices. There's no need of coding, just to get an idea, think over it and use the drag and drop feature and we are good to go. The pricing of Wix is also good, there's no need to be concern about the cost of getting a good website because everything is done and even if we try the free features it will harm nothing. Wix is good for those who wants a good website in a hurry or without writing any code or to get a website for quick purposes like for small businesses. Wix is also good for those who don't actually want to learn Web development because everything is done without any coding. Those who can't afford a good web developer for their small business or start-ups can use Wix.

Cons

Though, getting everything done without any coding is a good deal but only for those who don't want to learn web development and just need a website for their small businesses or startups because one can learn nothing other than dragging and dropping things which is quite a cheap thing for a Web developer or a student, So I do never recommend a student or a Web developer to go with Wix. Also, Wix has a lots of problems like there's a problem of customizing the pages exactly according to our choice because everything is done by itself automatically and hence most of the required features are not there and we can't build them according to our imaginations.

Jordan D.

Reliable Website Builder

Reviewed on 2019-08-04

We predominantly used Wix to spin up web templates for clients. It was always easy to train fellow co-workers on.

Pros

There's a lot of decisions that we have to make in life. If you work in marketing, it's how to spin up a quick landing page with little to no front-end designing skills. Enter Wix, the reliable web template builder. Sure, if you want to curse yourself out for hours straight you can buy a Wordpress template and configure it. If you have a couple of extra bucks in your pocket you can use Square Space and use one of their cookie-cutter templates. I like Wix because it gets the job done without breaking the bank, while giving serval options on spinning up a new website layout.

Cons

I've noticed the support isn't as robust as Square Space, but there's typically very little that I need support on.

Jacob B.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Former Web Designer prefers Wix

Reviewed on 2019-07-18

Generally it fits my business needs, and I have been very impressed, it pretty much delivers on what it says it can do, which can sometimes be hard to come by in the web application offereings.

Pros

Wix enables almost any user that has experience editing a word document to put up a highly professional website.
Allowing a user to test out the features offered for free to see if it is a good match for them, and offering paid services if the user finds that it is a good match for them.

Cons

The pricing of the apps that can be added is not clear. Additionally if one decides to add one of these paid apps its not real clear what you're getting.
The "AI" web designer does not work that well for those who are looking for customization, it still has a long way to go and was fun to try out but I would say that its a waste of time for now.
The option to hire a wix expert seems to still be in its infancy, its not real clear what the costs would be for having an expert work on your website.
Look at the what the paid users and see what they are using the WIX for, then make a lot of templates for those users, and not what they think is trendy

• Industry: Photography

Intuitive Website Maker

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

My experience has been stellar when compared with other websites I have tried in the past. If you are looking for website hosting with quick (2-3 hours) easy to create websites that still feel custom designed, then Wix is definitely edging out the competition.

Pros

The software feels more intuitive and customizable than other website competitors. You can easily have your site up and running within 2-3 hours. The domain sourcing and hosting being included is another advantage over other competitors I was researching, which would of cost me 25-50% more. I have never experienced any down time from the servers being offline either.

Cons

The website templates could be expanded to include more options for photographers with better gallery display options. In addition I found that the mobile view option when designing the templates was not always compatible or at least the designs did not always fully translate to mobile the way I was envisioning. Please include a better or more updated mobile website design as most my clients are going to be viewing my website on their phone, not on their laptop.

Christina H.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Wix Functionality & Features Review

Reviewed on 2018-08-21

Overall, Wix really is a great platform. It is user friendly, it has great functionality, and also provides multiple services within each bundle they sell. However, I would like to see Wix update a little bit further into the current web design era we're in. Offer features that work in a social media run web world!

Pros

There are a few things that I really love about Wix. One being that it is very user friendly. Functionality with any program usually gets my biggest critique. It doesn't take long while using wix to know that it is a very functional web designing site with many widgets that help you along the way. The newest update to Wix sites has also brought some wonderful new features that have been much needed. Now, you website design can be easily made and with a polished look that most people pay big money for.

Cons

There isn't too much that I don't like about Wix but the things that I don't like I feel are of hug importance. The mobile editing tool. The mobile editing tool still lacks in functionality and versatility. There's still so much you're unable to customize within the mobile editing that it can end up making your website on your phone look less than professional. A lot of things that are easily customized on the desktop editing are not availing for customizing in the mobile editing leading to a lot of frustration.
The design on different computers. The designs on Wix never look the same on every computer. Some design pieces are missing, the design doesn't fit the screen right etc. I think if they could figure out how to make a design look right on every computer screen this would help keep that polished look for everyone.
Social Sharing. There are no sharing buttons on Wix for visitors to share on social sites. There are only link to the social media sites. Something like a calendar or a list should have the option to add a share button so that visitors can easily share what their reading, buying, or booking to their social sites so that others can join in.

Lauren H.
  • Industry: Media Production

Freedom In Wix

Reviewed on 2020-04-17

I think it's a great starting software for those making their website for the first time and truly guides it users through the process. It also carries the capacity to reach further with a paid subscription that's well within its worth.

Pros

Our company was looking for free software that could really express the presence of our brand during our development stage. That's when I came across Wix. Its free access really alleviated the pressure of finding a good site that would require a monthly payment. With that, my favorite aspect of Wix is the lengthy package it provides with the design and how easy it is to snap the elements, you're looking for, into place.

Cons

I do wish that the software would give more freedom and length to the design boundaries. Sometimes there will be a lot of margin space left outside of the layout boxes. It is free software, but something as minor as that will make a difference.

Amanda M.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Less Pressure than Others

Reviewed on 2019-09-18

Overall, I enjoy having a less stressful website to manage daily and this allows me to focus more of my attention and energy on my actual writing and art. My website's purpose is to promote the work, not BE the work.

Pros

After years of using Wordpress, I appreciate the ease of the drag-and-drop features Wix offers. It feels a lot more user-friendly and is less stressful to set up and manage.

Cons

While I appreciate the ease of Wix, I miss some of the more exclusive features of Wordpress that can be found in their PlugIn directory. Wix requires me to be more selective and creative with its features and my content.

Christina A.

Love this website builder!

Reviewed on 2019-10-29

I'm creating a website for my clients landscaping and tree services business, and Wix is making it very easy for me to achieve what I want without having to learn coding. I like wix better than others I've tried, and I've tried almost every one I could find online.

Pros

Wix is great for building websites with no experience and no coding skills. They have about 60 pre made templates in tons of categories, they also have an AI website builder that you can edit and change later in the editor.
There is a nice selection of content boxes already laid out, so all you have to do is drag and drop them where you want. They have a good selection of icons and vector art, stock photos and cool videos.

Cons

I don't like how you have to pay to use a stock photo from shutterstock on Wix, they have the best photos. I'm not too fond kf the wix editor when adding a whole new page, because they don't let you add a pre laid page like other builders do. You have to add a blank page and add all your own sections and match sizes of elements which isn't for me since I don't have much experience in web building yet. The AI editor has pre made page templates, for instance I need a services page, I found about 7 in AI editor but I can't use them since I didn't start building my site with AI. I hope they change this in the near future.

Shannon H.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

No experience needed to build beautiful websites

Reviewed on 2019-08-25

I have used Wix for over a decade for various projects including promotional websites for authors, game developers, fan sites, tattoo artists, printing companies, Kickstarter campaign landing pages and more. Wix is the most versatile and easy-to-use web building software available, especially to individuals with little-to-no experience building websites.

Pros

No coding knowledge is needed to create multi-functional websites. Also, the online image library (both the Wix free images and the paid library). I also really like the ease for the process of changing the color theme across the entire site as well as all the matching components like menus, buttons, forms etc. that are available, for free, to enhance your online brand identity.

Cons

A lot of the fundamental elements used to increase the functionality or ease of use for webmasters are paid services separate from the web host fee. I think the 'pro-version' of the widgets should be included in all levels of the subscription.

Nathan S.

Wix is a way better CMS than Wordpress.... If only I had known earlier

Reviewed on 2018-12-30

Pros

Wix is a great CMS platform for publishing websites, it has many pros including:

1) Easy to use Design Editor - Wix has a true WIYSIWYG editor with drag and drop functionality. I have been able to set up websites way quicker on Wix than I ever did on Wordpress. And you can easily drag elements around the design and they stay exactly where you leave them, which can make for some eye sour or some fun whichever way you look at it.

2) SEO features are on point - One thing a lot of people do not know is that Wix has the best SEO settings of any CMS today. In fact, Google ranks Wix as one of its content partners and within a few hours, you can easily have your pages indexed in Google.

3) All Templates are customizable - Unlike most CMS platforms, any templates you use in Wix can be customized to your heart's desire. I thought this was a hoax at first coming from another CMS but once I played around with my Wix account, I was able to edit templates and even messed around with HTML coding.

4) Wix Apps are functional - Wix has a number of apps that you can use to enhance your website and these apps actually work. They are not plugins but work almost like programs with Wix if that makes sense. The number of apps is a bit underwhelming though.

5) Price points do drop from time to time - Wix runs promos on yearly hosting almost monthly so you can find a good deal for premium hosting if you keep your eye out for a deal.

Cons

Wix has a couple of cons though:
1) Pricing is a bit weird, its more per website - When you set up a Wix account, it is limited to one website. If you want to add another domain, you have to set up another Wix account for this. If there was a way to manage multiple websites from one dashboard or account it would really be helpful.

2) Apps selection seems underwhelming - As mentioned, Wix does have very useful apps, but the selection feels a bit underwhelming. Maybe it is because I have come from using Wordpress a lot but it just feels like more could be done in this department.

Melissa L.

I love my website that I bulit with WIX

Reviewed on 2020-01-11

I am very pleased with the website I was able to build which allows me to offer , showcase and organize my products in a way that I was never able to do on Etsy.
As a result, the costs of running my business have gone down by approximately 20% and my sales have increased by 40% this past year.

Pros

I cannot believe how easy it was for me to build the perfect website for my business so easily with WIX.
They provide the templates and tools to build & customize a very professional e-commerce website that does everything from keeping track of inventory to calculating shipping as well as processing credit cards with ease.

Cons

I feel the process of contacting the Technical team to report a bug can be a little difficult to find.
The help & contact pages really heavily push users to only use their FAQ's which are extensive but not always addressing the issue at hand.
I think it would be very helpful for them to have a direct link to report a bug and see what are known issues they are working on currently to see if this is the problem being experienced by the user.

Anthony C.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Wix- Versatile and Professional Web-design

Reviewed on 2020-10-19

Wix has allowed us to develop a professional looking website for an affordable price. Additionally, we are able, as an organization, to maintain and update the website without outsourcing it to someone else. I have been able to train and teach our other staff members how to update and add things to the pages related to their departments. This saves us a lot of time and money.

Pros

I created a Wix website for our church and for another ministry. Before using Wix we had a different website builder software. With the previous software, we were limited by the template design parameters. Wix has very few "boundaries" in terms of design. You can do almost anything you want with the features and apps available. I loved that the "look" of the pages I was designing were not limited by the template.
In the same vein, I found Wix extremely easy to learn and navigate. I am not a trained web designer, so the ease of use of extremely appealing to me.

Cons

I tried to make a personal website and link my Wordpress site. I did not like the blog app for Wix. It is possible that I did not spend enough time learning how to make it look the way I wanted, but I found the blogging app to be the most disappointing thing I have used on Wix.

Carina L.

I always go back go it!

Reviewed on 2020-01-01

I’m a serial entrepreneur and have done many businesses in the last 7-8 years. I have tried wix, weebly, squarespace, wordpress and always stick to wix. I also do websites for family and friends on wix.

Pros

This is the only drag and drop website builder that has full flexibility to place things exactly how you want. I love that they have and continue to add templates that are industry/business specific.

Cons

The e-commerce and booking parts of it definitely need improvement. The functionality is not quite there yet but I think is because is more focused on the design aspect of it. I also dislike that everything has an additional charge to be fully integrated. It becomes really costly if you have a modern day business that sells online and also takes bookings and other things.

Stiffani R.

Create professional websites without programming!

Reviewed on 2019-03-27

I have used this application for the creation of informative websites of small companies, as well as virtual stores, in a simple way and in a short time.

Pros

Wix is ​​a really wonderful tool, which allows you to create professional websites without having programming knowledge. This is one of the aspects that I like the most, because in this way it is accessible to any person, and for people who already have experience in the development of web sites, it makes the work even easier.
On the other hand offers a wide variety of templates with different themes, colors and styles, among which you can choose, saving the need to design your website from scratch, coupled with the fact that employs the latest in technology such as html5, in addition to have a responsive design, so that it adapts to the different screen sizes of the devices of the users that access the site, ensuring the correct and pleasant visualization of the site in each of them.
It also offers a domain to store your website, although if you want to host it in an external domain it is also possible.
It also provides newsletter services allowing you to send news and information of interest to the different users from your account.
Finally one of the most remarkable aspects is that it incorporates SEO tools, so that in addition to allowing the design and development of a website, it offers the possibility of positioning it in the search engines so that its content is shown to users with priority over other websites.

Cons

Although it is a great tool, as expected the free version is limited and shows a lot of publicity which can be annoying for users. Likewise, there will always be a dependence on the platform, and in case of requiring an extension or changes to the website, it should be evaluated if the wix platform allows them to be made, otherwise it will be necessary to opt for another platform or develop a website Independent.

Alicia S.
  • Industry: Photography

Perfect for Non Web Designers

Reviewed on 2019-10-31

They've made it very easy for me to create a website for my business. I had been using Wordpress but reached my limits with my coding abilities. Switching to Wix made it easy to create the exact website I wanted.

Pros

Wix is super easy to use. It's very intuiitive, especially the drag and drop feature. Everything is well organized and easy to find, so no matter what element you need for you website, you can find and add it to your site easily. If you don't like coding, Wix is the way to go.

Cons

In the past, their SEO wasn't the best. I know they are working on improving, but their search engine optimization abilities still aren't as good as Wordpress.