Hotelogix

Hotel management software for small & medium businesses

4.3/5
4.2/5
4.3/5
Customer Support Software
4.5/5

A.Y. Julien

• Customer Support Software

Hotelogix and WDC Aparthotel (5*)

Reviewed on 2022-01-30

Pros

For any new hotel, Hotelogix it a good way to start, especially small size business. Very easy to use and the suport team is very responsive and available.

Cons

It should be more modern and it can be good for it to have the email integration option, more options on invoice samples to fits best customers need.
Also, as hotel CRM it's very important, with Hotelogix it's still tricky to track guests profile in order to have a good database and to be able to back it up or restore.

eZee Absolute
Rimzan

Hotelogix Review

Reviewed on 2022-09-16

Good and but calculations are different. 12% tax 10% service charge. if the MIRA calculations manual and system figures to be the same.

Pros

Easy to operate. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is helpful and attending for the system errors professionally. there are some issues are going on and some calculation mismatches. hope these will be sorted out shortly by[SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Cons

menu item costing to be implement and the store management to be restore.

• Customer Support Software

Very Slow Support full of bugs. Never admit they are wrong will cut you if you miss a payment...

Reviewed on 2018-06-16

i cannot say i got any benefits from it just caused me no end of issues and wasted money

Pros

Has some good features links to most of the otas, they do most of the work for you but takes ages to set up.

Cons

Support is very slow, especially weekends, any issue can take days to resolve. I recently missed a payment while i was away from the office, without any warnings they blocked my account. After speaking with support, the boss and everyone in hotel logix basically who i could get to talk to, explaining i did not have my card with me, was assured i would get my system back on, 2 days later still no access my staff are running the hotel virtually blind, they dont seem to care my staff cannot get onto the system, emails are ignored skype ignored. There are better systems out there for a lot less money. They are typical of a lot of companies i have worked with in India good to start with but then the support disappears once they think they have you. They also never admit if they make a mistake, many times my breakfast rate is all over the place with no explanation, when i report it, it takes a couple of days for them to fix without any explanation and losses on my part i.e giving away free breakfast because of the bugs in the system, but never an apology just make up an excuse. Also charge to connect to trip adviser no one else does, any way they can make a few extra dollars they will, read the small print and make sure you know exactly what you are getting. I was promised all sorts when i signed up but in reality i got half of what they said and they wanted charge me for many other things. The system has bugs the support terrible. DON'T WASTE TIME MONEY BAD SUPPORT FULL OF BUGS

Response from Hotelogix

It is unfortunate that while you find the system nice, your experience with Hotelogix support team has not been positive, We have noted your feedback and keen to meet your expectations on support.
Hotelogix is a transparent Client centric company wherein our customer are the pioneers of Hotelogix future road-map. An account manager is assigned to each of our clients and they are specially trained region wise to help assist them on all issues. A 24x7 online live support is also available for any support related issue at any point of the day where are customer relations officers are present to resolve your queries during daily operations. We would really like to understand the rate issue being referred to and help sort it out for you.

Regarding accounting, please be rest assured that our Accounts team has a set process in place to ensure a proper protocol is followed for minimal friction, in line with client¿s best interest. The monthly bills are payable within specified timelines.

Asela

Ease of use !

Reviewed on 2022-07-18

It's good.

Pros

Easy to use, and manage, compared to other players in the market.

Cons

Support service some times. We need some support in critical areas, where 24/7 customer service cannot manager.

eZee Absolute

Reasons for Switching to Hotelogix

Hotelogix was chosen due to it's great customer service we used to have, when we used the software some time ago. However with the new team's taking over (with Account Managers are changing) the level of consistency and support we are getting is affected. If you need to keep the product / service thriving in the market, please make sure you have great customer service (AMs) with good product knowledge !
John

Review for Hotelogix

Reviewed on 2022-09-01

It has automated our reservation process and made reporting smoother

Pros

The frontdesk view is great. I like the links to training videos also

Cons

The POS interface can be more cool in appearance

eZee Centrix and eZee Absolute

Reasons for Switching to Hotelogix

Was the best among the alternatives i got
Delma

• Customer Support Software

Good Price and easy to use

Reviewed on 2022-09-06

Great. Will recommend to other hoteliers which manage a hotel, restaurant and gift shop as we do.

Pros

We manage a small hotel and restaurant and we have been using hotellogix for over 4 years. It has been a plus for the business particularly the POS system. Live chat support is fast and cstomer service. You cannot beat the price.

Cons

Probably I will say language barriers other than that nothing.

Andrea

Sensible Bookings

Reviewed on 2022-08-31

Overall is very helpful

Pros

Very dependable software that can help to have a very clear instant picture of all the bookings

Cons

The application disconnects a little bit too frequently and login process, using captcha and confirming front desk all the times, takes away some precious seconds especially if I am on a phone call or checking in customers at the reception.

Alan

• Customer Support Software

Easying hotel software hands down

Reviewed on 2022-07-29

Pros

Integration with Channel Managers and partner agencies. Ease of entering booking and forecasting demand.

Cons

Maintenance and Housekeeping volumes can improve in terms of ease of use.

Carla

Great property management software

Reviewed on 2022-08-18

Fantastic

Pros

Everything you need and the customer support is outstanding!

Cons

Setting rates were a little tedious and time consuming.

Simran

Highly Recommended Cloud Based Multi Property PMS

Reviewed on 2022-08-01

Pros

Easy to use, anytime anywhere access. Instant live chat support plus support overall is excellent.

Cons

The solution is there for every problem. But sometimes it takes a little longer.

Marc

Functionality, Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020-02-26

This is the fundamental software of any hotel, so it's critical it has the features you need, has good uptime, and the company is responsive to your questions. Hotelogix checks all those boxes, to my view.

Pros

It's intuitive for its basic features that your staff have to use, and very feature-rich. You have to live with it a while to learn how it goes about doing certain things, but once you do that and get a workflow going, it has a remarkable list of features. They are also tech-savvy and use advanced customer-service tools, so you get a sense that they are tech-forward people and will keep improving the product along the latest lines. I think their customer service may be their best attribute: they're available 24 hours a day, which is not something that, in particular, the North American companies offer unless you are paying tons of money for a very premium product. And they're very nice, with an old-world manner.

Cons

There are functions that could be simplified and shown more clearly and in a more user-friendly way; I just chalk this up to the company being from India so their English is often more formal and complex and sometimes can be interpreted in more than one way. And sometimes you have to search for info (such as, how every tax and fee is broken down, in a customer's bill) instead of it being able to be easily shown right there on the first page. But I'm okay to have to have this, in return for the functionality and the other attributes. And you can always ask them about every detail, and of course suggest improvements.

Cloudbeds, Frontdesk Anywhere and eZee Burrp!

Expense, and functionality/features.

GuestTracker

Reasons for Switching to Hotelogix

Price, features, customer service availability.
Mario
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

• Customer Support Software

It's features are comparable to any desktop PMS and better than all the cloud-based PMS I have...

Reviewed on 2017-07-28

We are able to better report our daily revenues, better track an accurate average daily rate. We find the night audit function to be very useful to promote security of the data for passed reservations and revenue reporting. The Housekeeping module really helps with cleaning of the room on time and the POS is very helpful for guests incidentals and room charges.

Pros

In terms of functionality, ease of use, reporting, reservations management, Hotelogix's Property Management System cloud-based system is comparable to many non-cloud based (desktop) PMS such as RDPWin, Opera Lite, etc., and I have used most of the big desktop system and many cloud-based systems. I love the following features of Hotelogix's PMS.
- Front Desk Check-in and Check-out process is easy to use
- Able to do Split Reservations with ease
- Group Reservation and Management of Group Blocks
- Admin console is user-friendly and able to set-up or change rates with ease
- Creating special packages, promos and group codes is easy
- Corporate partners, travel agents can login to their accounts to track bookings, commission or invoice outstanding.
- Accounts Integration and Posting to City Ledger for Corporate bookings
- TripAdvisor Review Integration for clients
- Housekeeping Management of Rooms with ease
- Restaurant Point of Sale Module is superb
- Booking Engine easy to set-up and user-friendly
- Channel Manager Integration is quite easy to work with
- Revenue Report for Daily, Weekly or Monthly use. Helps with Revenue Management for hotel
- Export/Import Feature to Excel, CSV or PDF
- City Ledger Accounts integrate well with Xero account system and QuickBook imports
- Technical support team is always available to assist, even though we are worlds apart and in very different time zones (11 hours apart)

Cons

No primary cons for me, except that the graphics of the Booking Engine could be improved and larger to fit screen for ease of viewing.

Response from Hotelogix

Hi Mario,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! It¿s great to know how Hotelogix has helped you to have a better control over your property. We appreciate your valuable suggestion, and this will be passed on to the team concerned.

Milka

Smart desition

Reviewed on 2019-07-18

It has been great expirience and keep adding more features to it. Keeps improving.

Pros

We were looking for a software that would allow us miltiply user, live reports and that be accesable every and we found one that does more than that. One of the biggest plus that has is the support team always available to assist you in reaching you goals. This is one very important tools every business need to have to increase sales and make the operations more efficient.

Cons

Technical support
Generals reports

TeamViewer

Easier

Canto

Reasons for Switching to Hotelogix

Has more feature and was easy to use

Response from Hotelogix

Hi Milka!
Thanks a lot for your review and yes, we promise to keep adding better and more features so hoteliers like you can have the best experience possible, on our platform. Thanks for choosing Hotelogix!

Cheryl

Good Value

Reviewed on 2021-12-10

Not having any PMS to compare to this, I will say that they are pretty great if you have the patience. It's like going to COSTCO, don't go if you are in a hurry or hungry. 2 years in, we are pretty happy with it, we just had to adjust our wants and needs to the program. I suppose that goes for whatever program you select. If you are a small business, this is a good choice, even with the snags.

Pros

Does much more than I need but I am happy it's there if I need it.
Customer service is frustrating but they always fix whatever issue you have, if it is fixable.
I think this product is probably the best you will find out there for the money and service provided. I shopped a long time before selecting this PMS.

Cons

The learning curve was brutal, at least for people with absolutely no previous experience. However, my account manager was always egar to help. He was always there for us.
Unable to go back and update or correct information after night audit. After night audit you are litteraly locked out of doing anything. We hate night audit but understand other properties needing it.
When you do locate a help area you have no option to "search" for your problem.
We hate that this system wants to round off. You can't just opt out of the rounding option so when it figures you have a wierd carryover, it automatically adjusts it, causing us problems closing folios sometimes.
Unable to provide the customer with a full bill showing room charges, payments etc until checkout and night audit has been completed.

Joy

• Customer Support Software

I've been with Hotelogix since 2015 and have been very pleased with it.

Reviewed on 2018-06-19

Ease of use, reports and the ability to keep in touch with my business from anywhere in the world!

Pros

The support (live chat) is amazing! 24/7, informative and friendly! The upgrades are always well thought out because they listen to what their customers want and need, they offer more than any other software, I love that if you have a reservation open you don't have to close it to open a different one. The 'How do I?' links are helpful, too. There really isn't anything I don't like...the reports are awesome, the integration to various options are numerous, it's simple, fast...I never have connectivity issues like I had with previous software. It's really a great product at a better price than most, they also go above and beyond to help with anything you need or don't understand. I was able to import future AND past reservations (for reporting purposes) very easily when I 1st got onboard.

Cons

I wish there was a Quickbooks integration, however, it's very easy to create daily sales without it. The only other thing would be 'reservation reminders' that can be sent a few days prior to expected arrivals.

Response from Hotelogix

Hi Joy, Thanks for being a part Hotelogix¿s journey and sharing your feedback.

I am glad to share that we do have Quickbooks integration, however, to understand your requirements better, I would request you to write a mail to [email protected] We would love to assist you in that.

Donna

Good product!

Reviewed on 2022-07-15

We have had a good experience with Hotelogix. We upgraded from a program that was not cloud based but similar. We have a lot of returning guests who come from year to year certain times of the year and it's easy to go back as far as we need to to be able to look at previous reservations. Customer support is excellent!! We usually have our questions/problems answered and resolved in a matter of minutes.

Pros

Easy to book reservations, check in and out. Add-ons, or extra charges, are easy to add to reservation. As Administrator, it's easy to make changes as needed to motel information, rates, etc.

Cons

Not being able to change rates, make tax exempt, or basically make any needed changes to the reservation once the after it has rolled over for the night. You can make changes to the charges by doing an allowance or custom charge, it would just be easier to do it though

Cloudbeds and Little Hotelier

Reasons for Choosing Hotelogix

It was not cloud-based and was not backing up at night.
Armand

• Customer Support Software

This software really is the most bang for the buck!

Reviewed on 2017-11-02

Lots of reports that were nice to have to make good business decisions. Inventory management. One of the biggest advantages was the online inventory management.

Pros

This software is as simplistic or complex as you need it to be. It has all the features that a large hotel may need but works well with small motels too. I purchased this for a small 15 unit motel that operates seasonally. This software was not only one of the most affordable but it was by far the most effective. With such a small operation I really needed something simple. Hotelogix delivered. It doesn't overly complicate things like many of the other software I looked into. And best of all you can't beat the price. The support staff was fantastic anytime I needed assistance, which was minimal. I have been apart of many software installations in my experience. I can honestly say that none went so smooth as this one. These folks are friendly, patient, and readily available. They are also very honest as to recommendations for your business needs. I would recommend this software to any property manager regardless of size, but I would especially recommend it to anyone operating a small operation such as mine. You won't find a better deal out there. If you want to simplify your work life and get help managing your online program, go with Hotelogix.

Response from Hotelogix

Hi Armand,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We are glad to hear that you find Hotelogix easy to use, affordable and having good customer support. Such a review motivates us to make our product even better. Don¿t miss to checkout our Hotelogix Mobile Hotel app (available for both iOS and Android) to manage all your hotel operations on the go.

Gaston

SIMPLE, INTUITIVE, EFFECTIVE

Reviewed on 2017-07-26

The benefits that I obtained were the simple and practical handling of the availability of my rooms, management of rates and a clear information on the finances of the hotel

Pros

What I like the most is that you can access the system from anywhere. This is very important to me because the hotel is not in the same country where I live.

I have been using the system for over 3 years and are constantly updating and adding new features. Initially only used the PMS and now we have integrated the channel manager, to facilitate the sale of the rooms in the Ota's. This is a very big advantage as it simplifies the work of loading of reservations, since they enter directly into the PMS

For sure, we will continue to grow together!

Cons

Is not a cons, but I would like you to implement more channels of attention in Spanish as well as reports of updates. I believe that it would also be better to follow up with the clients regarding the updates and new functions of the system and in case it is necessary to carry out some training

Response from Hotelogix

Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback. We¿re pleased to know that you are enjoying the benefits of Hotelogix. We also appreciate your suggestion and shared it with the department concerned to look into it. We constantly release new features and update our product regularly, and your comments will definitely help us make the product even better.

Gunawan

All in one package of the most user friendly Property Management Software

Reviewed on 2019-07-25

My overall experience with Hotelogix is good, I have tried several Property Management Softwares, and we pick the right one.

Pros

The learning curve for training for the new staff is easy, user friendly, and the software has complete package of POS and PMS system. The support team are reachable, and very helpful.

Cons

There is nothing to complain about this software.

Response from Hotelogix

Hi Gunawan,
Thank you for your review. The user-friendliness of our product is very important to us and we are happy that you highlighted it. We're glad you picked Hotelogix and hope to be of continued service to you.

Tony

Hotelogix Review

Reviewed on 2021-08-18

Pros

Layout/ Staygrid is easy to use, payment processing and inventory management is easy once you get used to it.

Cons

My biggest upset with hotelogix is the Group Page/ Group Payment. Anytime there is a modification email from an OTA, if we had already charged a one night deposit etc, and the guest modifies, I have to do a lot of technical work to get the accounts accurate, because it creates a whole new reservation and there are 4 payment screens to make accurate. Group payment & Guest payment on the original reservation, and the same for the new modified reservation. Does not work smooth, with how we run our properties.

Cloudbeds

Pricing
George

Hotelogix review

Reviewed on 2021-12-01

GDPR compliance is straight forward, taking of guest ID's is simple. Making temp reservations is easy as is looking up cancelled reservations and previous guests. Doing room splits and having guests pay for another room or part of an Invoice is possible, just takes some learning. Online help is always available and seldom lets you down, unless a night audit has been done. Very capable software.

Pros

It is very in-depth, sometimes too detailed. The guest search is particularly good. Every aspect of hospitality is covered. In fact, I have still not learned everything that is available.

Cons

It is impossible to make changes after a night audit. Really irritating not to be able to extend stays under the same booking reference number.
It was difficult to block out dates for 4th Dec and 11th Dec 2021 which are very busy. In the time it takes to block out a cancelled room there is already a new booking. There is a glitch (time lag) between Expedia, Siteminder and Hotelogix but how does one find out who is at fault. Expedia were very keen to penalise us for overbooking.

MICHAEL
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

HOTELOGIX REVIEW

Reviewed on 2021-07-16

HOTELOGIX ALLOWS ME TO GET A GREAT OVERVIEW OF MY BUSINESS AND INCREASE PROFIT BY USING REPORTS AND THE FUNCTIONALITYOF THE SYSTEM TO ENSURE BEST RATES ARE BEING PUT OUT AND THE POS SYSTEM ALLOWS GREAT AUDITING AND REPEORTING WHICH ALSO HELPS IN BUSINESS PLANING AND PROFITBILTY.

Pros

HOTELOGIX IS EASY TO USE AND ALLOWS COMPLETE HOTEL MANAGEMENT OF RESERVATIONS AND POS SYSTEM TO ENSURE A SEEMLESS OPERATION.

Cons

INTEGRATION IS NOT SO EASY AS THE TECHNICIAN AND MANAGERS AT HOTELOGIX NEED TO TAKE TIME TO FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT FROM THE SYSTEM AND HOW YOU NEED IT SET UP AS EVERY BUSINESS IS DIFFERENT AND OF COURSE IF YOU ARE NEW TO HOTELOGIX YOU DONT FULLY KNOW HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT GREAT FEATURES IT HAS. THIS CAN MEAN THAT YOU DONT GET FULL VALUE OR USE FROM THE SYSTEM AT FIRST AND IN WORST CASE YOU DONT SET UP PEFERCTLY SO NEED TO FIND WORK AROUNDS AT TIMES.

yassir

• Customer Support Software

A solid PMS for small and midsize properties

Reviewed on 2019-04-12

Hotelogix streamline online sales with success and reservation are getting very easy. support are reactive when needed.

Pros

Its a complete PMS with a very user friendly reservation management screen, housekeeping module, POS module, booking engine and channel manager connexion.
the software is well adapted for properties from 10 to 100 rooms that are selling in multiple channels: online, walkings, travel agencies offline...
the mobile app is also very usefull for camps

Cons

some modules are very rich and need sometime to adapt but a half day training is sufficient in most cases

Response from Hotelogix

Hey Yassir,
Thank you for your review!
Customer delight is at the core of everything that we do here at Hotelogix, and we are pleased to know that you've seen value in our product's user-friendliness and how end-to-end it is.
With our PMS, we are constantly striving towards our vision of making life easier for hoteliers, regardless of the size of property. Thanks again, for your trust in us.

Kharla

• Customer Support Software

Most reliable, very stable and cost efficient PMS today.

Reviewed on 2022-07-01

Very satisfied.

Pros

It is easy to use, the reports are very relevant and may be customized according to your needs, and customer service is very good.

Cons

Packages set up. You will need to do the attachment to the front office all over again if you edit or change something in the rate.

Cloudbeds

Reasons for Switching to Hotelogix

It is the most inexpensive yet most powerful.
Anil Kumar

Simply Awesome

Reviewed on 2018-07-10

A uniform inventory & auto OTA bookings make easy the work & to play as per the market analysis. As it is a cloud base software, can be logged in from anywhere. Each & everything is crystal clear to everyone on the system. The management dashboard is awesome for the status of occupancy, ARR, Forecasting with last year comparison.

Pros

The Reservation System of the software is absolutely good. Just map your inventory from the PMS, the same will be updated in OTA's through a channel manager, just you have to manage the rates as per occupancy.

Cons

Need to update a reminder by email/a popup for the hold till booking while releasing from the system. And We can mark a number of rooms as DNR, but we cannot remove them all at a time.

Response from Hotelogix

We thank you for choosing Hotelogix & appreciate your effort to write a review for us. It¿s great to get this kind of feedback from you on our Management Dashboard that has enabled you to view all critical reports from a single dashboard. Check out our Mobile Hotel app that brings the convenience of managing your hotel operations even on the go. We look forward to your feedback on the same.