Method CRM

The #1 rated CRM for QuickBooks Desktop and Online users

4.2 /5 (80 reviews) Write a Review!

Chitta ranjan D.

Excellent CRM to customize with Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2019-01-07

I have been using this CRM from last 3 years for one of our lead generation project. Initially, it took time to customize, with the help of developer we customize this as per our requirement. And after that till date, we never faced any major issues.

Pros

This is one of the best CRM that works well with QuickBooks. You can take the help of your in-house developers or the support team to customize the CRM based on your requirement. They have an excellent support team to resolve any minor issues that you face during customization. They provide a wide range of features with great navigation. You can customize and create multiple reports as per requirement. Overall a great CRM tool I would recommend to all.

Cons

Though customization is one of its great features still you need some good developer to do this. You can take the help of their team to customize for you but again it's very expensive.

Lisa S.
  • Industry: Building Materials

• Customer Support Software

This Could be Perfect....

Reviewed on 2020-03-26

I can set reminders that actually work with Method. We have been able to set up cases for issues with deliveries, shortages, and materials. Then we can follow the process of a customer return or an issue that needs to be resolved more easily.

Pros

I love the integration with Outlook. I love the ability to keep a record of each activity and opportunities. Being able to customize things has been great for our company.

Cons

This is a great product, except it does not have a place on a customer to make notes specific to a person or to save files. Each company has a price sheet. I can only attach things to activities. I cannot go through every activity to find customer specific files. Please add a feature to pin files or attach files to a contact. A place for contact specific notes would be awesome too! There is also not an easy way to go back to an opportunity from an activity. You can click to go to the Estimate when an activity is on the Estimate, so why would it not work that way for an Opportunity?

Noah M.

Method is a fantastic web-based QuickBooks CRM

Reviewed on 2018-04-24

Time saving and job tracking

Pros

Method is completely customizable. You can learn to customize it yourself or hire someone at Method to do it for you. You can shape it to work for your specific business. We're using it for booking clients to our mastering studio and then keeping track of those clients and invoicing them. Method is saving us hours of admin work a week.

Cons

Sometimes, something that I would consider a bug in the customization they consider something that needs to be paid to be fixed. I think this is due to how they have the customization set up with freelancers. Also, Method strangely doesn't support the printing of the HST Number on invoices (which quickbooks does natively) and that is required by Canadian Law. These are little things but none-the-less annoying. It doesn't take away from how much time the software has saved our business and in our next round of customization we will get these things fixed. (Hopefully)

Carabeth R.

A good integration

Reviewed on 2019-07-10

Overall I like this program and the integration with quickbooks

Pros

Method has been a good program for our school. Being able to see all of the accounts in real-time make managing everything a lot easier.

Cons

The reports part of this has not been my favorite. I paid extra to have the support team build the specific report I needed but it's still a little clunky. Also as I would love to see an ability to run specific campaigns and reports on them. Right now you can use tags to identify campaigns but that is also a clunky way to do it.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

This CRM is amazing.

Reviewed on 2018-07-10

Pros

Where to even start?? This is such a user friendly platform, I think training anyone in to use it would be a breeze. Does everything we wanted it to, and keeps record of EVERYTHING we needed.

Cons

I wouldn't so much call this a con, but I don't trust reviews that don't have one. For the customization pages, it can be extremely overwhelming. Maybe if that portion were just a little easier to navigate, then this would be a 10/10!

Response from Method Integration

Thank you for your feedback! Customization can certainly have a steep learning curve. However, our professional services team is here to help. Reach out to use and we'll gladly make Method fit like glove!

Excellent, so far!

Reviewed on 2018-04-24

Excellent integration with quickbooks as well as overall contact management. Overall, very user friendly with very high quality customer service that is swift to respond to questions via chat or over the phone!

Pros

The best part about Method CRM is the dual integration with Quickbooks. There's no need to worry whether or not you enter a recent sale/donation. Once entered in Quickbooks, you'll see it in Method, and vice versa!

Cons

The one thing I would like to see Method CRM improve would be the options when sending donation receipts. It would be exceptional to have the option of emailing not only a donation receipt for the most recent donation, but a year-to-date giving report as well from the same page on which you enter the donation details. Also, it would be great to see a visual chart or graph for non-profits (or even businesses) who'd like to see their yearly donations/sales to date.

Enrique B.
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

• Customer Support Software

Method has solved all of the issues in my Sales Process.

Reviewed on 2018-04-23

Method increased my productivity exponentially. Jobs were no longer being overlooked because of human error. Sales tracking was non-existent before Method. I would say Method saved my business, if not my sanity!

Pros

The QB integration is the BEST part of the program. Customization, collaboration and client accessibility are ALL a very close 2nd. The program is extremely agile.

Cons

Payment system integration has disappointed me greatly. I was excited to be able to have my clients pay me through the portal but in 2 months we still have not been able to iron this out. On the bright side, the support team has truly been working diligently to resolve the issue. I was impressed and pleased at how knowledgeable they are. I know we will soon resolve the problem, but that is my least like part of the program.

Kari I.

• Customer Support Software

Overall great customer service and very user friendly.

Reviewed on 2018-04-24

It has helped me email and connect with leads in a fast and efficient way.

Pros

I like the email templates that you can create and send to leads. It makes it extremely easy to use and time efficient.

Cons

It took me a really long time to upload a lead list. There were a lot of quirks, but overall the support team helped me to figure it out. I really appreciate the support I got.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Kari ¿ thanks for your feedback on Method:CRM. Glad to hear the email templates are being put to use and helping you streamline your sales process. I'm sorry to hear that the lead import took some time, but glad to hear our team was there to support you. Thanks again

Erika M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Method has made switching CRM platforms extremely easy!

Reviewed on 2018-04-24

So many benefits! It is truly an amazing CRM!

Pros

User friendly
The customer support, voice and chat, is fantastic
All the elements we were searching for are there
Everything is in one central location

Cons

Switching back and forth between pages often. A tab system would be really nice!
The integrations can be somewhat confusing when you first approach them

Response from Method Integration

Thanks for reviewing our CRM, Erika. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our product team, as we're always looking to improve.
Thanks again,

Rebekah R.

VERY Disappointing

Reviewed on 2016-06-27

I found Method after an exhausting search for a CRM that works seamlessly with QuickBooks Online and I thought I'd found it in MethodCRM. But then I tried to use it and have been incredibly frustrated and extremely disappointed with the user support (or lack there of).

Just now, in the middle of a chat session, I was abandoned by the person helping me after advising me she had a meeting to go to a meeting. A meeting... I am the owner of, and have worked in, service-based businesses my whole adult life. Abandoning a customer to go to a meeting is unacceptable. I wasn't handed off to someone else, just dropped.

Method appears to subscribe to the same LACK of service, the service industry has morphed into. Acting as if they (the "service" company) is doing the consumer a favor or requiring the consumer to jump through hoops and accommodate THEIR schedule.

VERY disappointing, Method... Having a great product is not enough. You just stand behind your product and provide support to the people that pay your salaries - the customers.

Pros

Great features. Appears to work well for multiple industries.

Cons

Can't use it... NO support

John L.

Great software

Reviewed on 2018-04-24

Pros

It is easy to navigate and understand. We use it company wide. The fact that is links to quick-books is great.

Cons

In my opinion there is not any cons. The more I use methods, the more i realize what it can do for managing customers and sales.

Response from Method Integration

Hi John, thanks for the review of Method:CRM. I'm happy to hear you've rolled it out across the team. Let us know if you ever need any assistance along the way.
Thanks again

James P.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Invoice Game Changer

Reviewed on 2020-10-29

Wonderful! Highly recommend.

Pros

Customer Service! Similar platforms can do about the same thing, but what if you need help? Phone Support is immediate!

Cons

Life is a learning curve. Took time to learn how to use features.

Response from Method Integration

Glad to hear that Method:CRM has simplified invoices for you! Thanks for your review, James.

Am R.

• Customer Support Software

Method is a resource that is going to make my life as a sales/support person much easier.

Reviewed on 2018-04-24

Pros

-Great customer service with quick responses
-Easy to create follow-up reminders
-Easy to navigate

Cons

-Some confusion in what applications involve extra monthly cost
-Some difficulty personalizing different views

Bill K.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Reviewed on 2017-12-19

Elliot L.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Strong software. Good UI. Solid all around.

Reviewed on 2018-04-24

Good tracking mechanisms. Easy to use.

Pros

I was Method literate with about an hour of use. Within 5 hours of use, I was really progressing. Really doable learning curve.

Cons

I didn't do the quickbooks payment connection as quickly as I should have. Limited my experience but that's on me more than the software.

Response from Method Integration

Thanks for your review, Elliot. I'm happy to hear you're finding it easy to pick up Method:CRM and we're always here if you need any assistance.
Thanks,

Mark S.

Talk to QB

Reviewed on 2016-11-16

We need a solution to run a CRM that speaks to QB. There is a 30-day trial which is a good idea but 30 days in sales terms is a short period of time. I would suggest a 3 month trial period - 30 days free, then a reduced fee for 60 days - then charging full price. The time has been to short to get all sales people to understand and get a hang of the program.

Lindsay H.

Good starter CRM

Reviewed on 2017-01-05

I would recommend this product for a company that is wanting to implement a CRM. It's a little clunky in some parts though.

Jonathan R.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Usefull tool

Reviewed on 2020-03-26

before that everything was done manually very hard to follow and keep track of the work

Pros

Great way to follow up on clients and activities , the fact the will provide a good picture of the work done during the day , invoices are sync with QuickBooks . allows you create leads and categorized clients according to they importance . very easy to use . our manager will count the number of calls and notes to share it with others .

Cons

sometime it gets a bit slow when creating the activities . not able to import export pictures , folders , graphics into the activities

• Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

Very customizable. This is a software that can be as creative and as detailed as you want it...

Reviewed on 2018-04-27

Syncing with Quickbooks Enterprise.

Pros

Customization. Syncs with Quickbooks Enterprise. Cloud Hosted. Variety of User Permissions. Open API.
We were able to call a Method staff member to help set-up customization.

Cons

Contact-Based vs Account-Based. If you're not a developer, this software customization can be overwhelming. The product support is great but, they charge by the hour for customization.

Response from Method Integration

Hi there ¿ thanks for your review of Method:CRM. It's great to hear you're leveraging Method's customizable platform to streamline your business and that the Method team has been a great support. Thank you for the feedback around the Contacts vs Accounts. We're always improving on our product, so your feedback is something I'll be sure to pass along. Many thanks again

Rich S.

• Customer Support Software

Under promised and OVER delivered!!!

Reviewed on 2018-04-19

Pros

We chose Method:CRM because of it's awesome integration with Quickbooks! We have been pleasantly surprised by the amazing training we have received from our success coach Phuong Phan. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable but we enjoy her kind personality. Her style has made it easier for use to glean the information and apply what we learn to our business. GIVE PHUONG a raise!!!!

Cons

No current integration with Voice over IP phone systems!. We think it would be awesome to be able to click and dial directly the customer from inside Method:CRM. (FYI: SalesForce and Insightly CRM has this option right now.) Please STRONGLY consider this. It would save us a lot of prospecting time! Thank you!

Michael B.

• Customer Support Software

Product is very flexible and the support has been great.

Reviewed on 2018-07-04

Estimating and service scheduling.

Pros

I love the customizeability of the application and the support to get those things done has been great.

Cons

It is not as intuitive as it could be, but that could be because it is so customizeable that it might be hard to create perfect screens for everyone. I think with a little work, I could totally make it easy to use for my office, but I need the time to do it.

Response from Method Integration

Hey Michael,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are always looking for ways to improve our platform and we appreciate your feedback on the screen customization process. Certainly, the complexities behind making a platform so "flexible" and customizable are large, and our goal is to try to make it even more simple to the end user. Little by little we are getting there!

I know that business owners like yourself do not have enough time to dive deep into customizations, that's where our professional services team comes into play. We are here when you need us!

Byan N.

Great CRM to work on.

Reviewed on 2020-04-08

Great experience !

Pros

User Friendly and customizable, I would recommend this CRM.

Cons

Would be nice to timestamp and save notes automatically

Gina K.

• Customer Support Software

Did Not Deliver but Charged..

Reviewed on 2017-01-03

After speaking with Method employees about the needs of our company, we were sold on two different consulting packages. Two months later, we still didn't have a functioning tool. They did not deliver what was promised. We heard multiple times there were "glitches" in their system and that "others had said the same thing". It became painfully obvious they have a great concept, but the platform is still in development and not up to par with other CRMs. We had to ask for things like creating functioning fields, fixing broken algorithms, and providing consistent formatting on the entry screens. When we got the CRO involved, she punted it back down the org chart. They would only spend more time if we spent more $. They didn't take responsibility and only refunded a small portion. It's like they stole from our company. I can not recommend Method at all.

Pros

We originally chose it because of the integration with Quickbooks.

Cons

It's not customizable like they say it is.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Gina ¿ I appreciate your frustrations from this atypical experience. We take pride in helping small businesses personalize their accounts or create custom apps everyday, so I'm sorry to hear a personalized solution wasn¿t the end result of working with the team. I hope you've found an application suited to your organization's needs and wish you all the best in 2017. Sincerely, Lynda Byrne, Method Loyalty Manager.

Jill M.

• Customer Support Software

We use method to keep track of all of our clients/customers.

Reviewed on 2018-04-22

Pros

I like that it is quite robust in terms of what all it can tag and keep track of with clients. There are also integrations with other software and that is really nice.

Cons

It's a little glitchy and I especially don't like that there's no easy way to deal with duplicate clients. We have so many people entering information on a daily basis it's hard to keep track and I wish that part were more intuitive.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Jill. Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. For the client merge frustration, if you merge the clients in QuickBooks (by renaming one of them to have the same name as the other) then Method will pick up on the merge automatically. Sorry we don't make that more apparent and we're working on making this more intuitive within Method. Hope that helps and thanks again for your feedback!

Cedric S.

Horrible Platform & Customer Service

Reviewed on 2015-07-27

We have been evaluating Method CRM for over a year now (paying their fees the entire time.) After our evaluation, we decided NOT to go with Method for Quickbooks Pro / CRM. Here is why.

1.) The Method CRM Platform & Method Website - EXTEREMELY SLOW and POOR DEVELOPMENT.
2.) The Method CRM Customer Service - Our account manager and the development team was very slow if they even responded. We felt like they just did not care about us or our issues.
3.) The Method CRM Overall Experience - NOT A GOOD ONE. We are still in the process of finding that CRM but we know Method CRM is not the one.

Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Cedric, my name is Lynda and I¿m Method¿s Loyalty Marketing Manager. I¿m so sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with Method. We are a team that strives to provide customers with great service, so thank you for your honest review. Your feedback will be addressed by the team so we can diagnose the root problem of your issue and ensure this is not a repeated experience. Again, my deepest apologies for not meeting your needs, Cedric. I wish your team much success in finding a solution that suits you and helps you grow your business.

Sincerely,