Cyfe

4.7/5

Nathan S.

A Very Easy to Use Dashboard Monitoring Tool

Reviewed on 2019-07-19

We wanted a dashboard for our different metrics and stumbled upon Cyfe. It is easy to use to set up accounts if you already have accounts with some of the predefined options, and in some ways you can customize it.

In our case, we needed a customized dashboard that could cover key areas like server uptime, social media monitoring and sales targets. Cyfe is a good place to start from if you are looking for an easy to use dashboard setup.

Pros

Cyfe is an easy to use dashboard monitoring tool that integrates with many different online platforms. Here are my pros to using it:

1. It integrates with most of the major web services, you can track sales, traffic, analytics and more. It can be adapted to your own needs whether you need it for social media monitoring or sales/financing.

2. The sharing function is good to share a link with other people who may want to monitor your dashboard.

3. The TV out function is good, if you need to have a screen displaying the dashboard in real time.

4. If you work in google sheets, you can import data into Cyfe and if your developers know how to use the PUSH API you can set up customized data.

5. It's easy on the eyes and easy to set up. Ease of use is huge for setting up dashboards.

Cons

The cost is not that bad but for $29/month you can get an additional 2 users if you signed up for Klipfolio, however Cyfe’s defense is that data is in real time where as Klipfolio has a 4 hour delay.

Some plugins/connections are just basic, some key stats are missing for example, Youtube Analytics is missing which is key if you have social media platforms you are monitoring and have a Youtube Channel. SEO tracking is also limited, yes you will find MOZ available but most SEO professionals may use SEMRUSH or Ahrefs to monitor their SEO.

Customizing Charts is also limited, you can only view whatever visual graphics they display for charts.

Brian W.

Beautiful looking app!

Reviewed on 2019-03-26

I have just inherited the position of being in charge of our social media at work. At the time we weren't utilizing any type of format for seeing where our current engagement was at the time. I opened about 10 or so different options and found Cyfe. It showcases the engagement and stats levels in a beautiful fashion. It gives me a quick glance and I know how things are currently running. If I need to make an adjustment I can do so and see the changes the next day on the graphs. I love to see the changes day by day.

Pros

I really love how beautiful the application looks. I was looking for a dashboard that would provide me some statistics for the performance of my social media accounts. Cyfe can do more things than that, but that is what I needed it for. It integrated with my social accounts without any problem and displays in an easy to understand manner.

Cons

There's not a whole lot to dislike. I wish I had more options for watching MailChimp's stats. I guess the classic gripe is I want more of it. I guess I would love to have more of everything. Get me more integrations so I can get rid of some of the other analytics or dashboards that I am currently using.

Yevgeniy S.

Awesome dashboard software

Reviewed on 2018-06-14

Pros

I used free Cyfe for a few years, it's actually don't limit you as a personal dashboard for CEO. Then we upgraded to paid version and put the dashboard on 49'' TV with attached ChromeBox. It works really great in TV mode.

Cons

It could be a more integrations and more options, we're mainly show there Google Analytics and sales data, Integration with more development tools like GitHub or Circle CI would be great.

Sorangel josefina B.

• Customer Support Software

Innovative software with design of boards to visualize activities

Reviewed on 2018-09-12

Pros

Cyfe is an assistant software that provides an excellent job with the characteristic of boards to visualize the different activities and analyze your business saving time, while keeping you abreast of each movement.

Cons

I can not think of anything that I do not like about Cyfe, I'm really grateful for the help he brings at a totally affordable price.

Jacob K.
  • Industry: Investment Management Software

• Customer Support Software

Cyfe is a fantastic platform for business people

Reviewed on 2018-12-31

Cyfe has shown us that his franchise and team of developers, make a very good and huge role in its development, and the idea of creating an App for dentists seems incredible, has some flaws that can be fixed.

Pros

It offers us very complete and easy-to-use tools, includes the option to maintain contact with employees, its compatibility with other devices is excellent and can be accessed easily from any site or location, since it works with the Cloud system.

Cons

The mishap begins when the database of the App, which sometimes fails and the worst is that we do not know why these failures, we also realized that their updates are not very constant we say. On that side it has points against.

Gabriela L.

• Customer Support Software

Cyfe is very good at handling marketing

Reviewed on 2019-03-21

Cyfe is an excellent data management platform that allows us to analyze data from platforms such as Adwords, Amazon, Shopify, Stripe and Zendesk. Its interface is well organized and makes its use extremely simple.

Pros

Cyfe allows to properly monitor each department of the company. Your customer service management system is excellent, very simple. It also allows to show statistics in real time of each process.

Cons

Cyfe widgets for Twitter and Facebook are very slow, and their integration into CMS platforms such as Wordpress is quite complicated to perform. Cyfe does not have a sufficient self-service portal, and does not have a good sales intelligence system.

Juan M.

• Customer Support Software

A good way to visualize everything in a single panel.

Reviewed on 2018-12-06

Its multiple functions and its great features is what makes us continue working with Cyfe, the analyzes that are usually difficult to understand with Cyfe become simpler, an intuitive and innovative software without a doubt.

Pros

Cyfe adapted quickly to our company, we used multiple networks and websites but this software did not have any problem at the time of being configured with them, we like how we can visualize everything in a single panel.

Cons

Having so many tools can be a bit difficult to use, but from there I find nothing wrong with this software.

Laura P.

An unsung hero of business apps

Reviewed on 2018-08-23

Love this software!

Pros

It pulls in data from a ridiculously huge number of platforms so you can create some really useful dashboards, across an array of business pillars and metrics.

Cons

The user interface is pretty dated now and needs a refresh. It could look AMAZING if they got a good designer on board but that's my only complaint. I also think its a little overpriced.

Jason B.

Only limited by the APIs it connects to

Reviewed on 2016-11-03

The dashboard capabilities in Cyfe are truly amazing. The ability to combine online metrics with offline metrics in one dashboard is priceless. From a marketing perspective, this platform helps guide business development decisions as well as showing ROI.

The only limitations I've experienced have been when a social media platform changes its API connections. This can result in a dashboard full of empty widgets. Still, a short time reconnecting with the new metrics and you're back on track.

Pros

HUGE number of potential connections and limitless board options

Cons

Limited reports for some connections (based on API opportunities).

Raewyn T.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Simple and effective dashboarding tool

Reviewed on 2018-04-13

Pros

Easy to get started and imports from various sources, we used Google Sheets and Google Analytics. Simple to use so the learning curve is low.

Cons

May not be as feature rich as other dashboarding and data visualisation tools. In terms of look and feel and data source compatibility.

Chris P.

Reviewed on 2015-12-09

• Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Budget friendly social media tool

Reviewed on 2018-05-01

Beautiful reports.

Pros

The cost makes this tool a must have. There are countless integrations and you can create awesome reports in minutes.

Cons

While the tool is so easy to use, more tips/training could be helpful to help users take things to next.

Angus H.

Reviewed on 2016-09-24

Viorel I.

Reviewed on 2016-02-12

• Used for Free Trial

Cyfe is one of those baubles that look intriguing, yet do nothing.

Reviewed on 2019-11-05

Cyfe is just a 3rd wheel type of deal. There's just no purpose to it existing. They could find a way to pivot their product and turn it into an all-in-one management console instead of just giving people a stripped-down view of their business. If they did that, it could cut down on stuff. They could add a tier to automate certain common processes, and that would take their company to a whole new level. Right now it's just a cheezy dashboard with high-level statistics that are so crammed in that you can't really understand what they mean.

Pros

It's free, and I can connect some products we use. However, the free stuff just doesn't have enough value, and even an upgrade would only give us the ability to add more services with the same features.

Cons

There's no value in it. It just strips down all of the useful features in third-party services, and it just gives a "big picture" type of deal. I had configured several of our features, but they just don't help with any KPIs. It's jut cumbersome and pointless.

Sarah O.

• Customer Support Software

Great software but needs improvement

Reviewed on 2019-12-06

Overall Cyfe is great to view historical data at a glance, as long as the software doesn't erase your history due to password changes or glitches. It is a great idea, and the customizable dashboard is great but I feel that it could definitely use some improvements.

Pros

This is a great software to track social media, sales, marketing, and more. We use it to keep track of our social media growth and advertisements. It's nice to be able to see every platform in one spot and it makes searching for information a lot easier. We keep a separate spreadsheet and update it manually each week based on information collected from Cyfe. We like that you can search by date and metric, and it has been great to see our growth over the past few months!

Cons

The Instagram widget is very glitchy, and every time you reset your password for your Instagram account, the Cyfe data erases and resets (hence why we keep a manual record of everything). This can be very frustrating for viewing historical data. Also, it would be awesome if the Twitter widget could be customized since it also will erase your data if you try and change any settings. Overall I think it's a great platform but definitely needs some work when it comes to keeping historical data secure. We're constantly fretting over accidentally erasing our data and don't want to mess with the settings too much. We were hoping to not have to keep manual records at all once implementing Cyfe, but we feel that we still need to just as a backup.

Joe D.

• Customer Support Software

The most affordable customisable dashboard service available!

Reviewed on 2019-04-26

Our real estate business utilising Google Sheets, Calendar and .CSV widgets to help all of our staff be made aware of what's happening in the business aswell as the RSS feed showing what is happening outside of our workplace to start preparing our workflow.

Pros

Integrates with almost every site/service

Cons

No option to choose the display pixel size to appropriately view on TV's, Trial and error in TV mode takes a fair bit of back and fourth testing
No weather Widget for Australia, Seems specific to USA only

• Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great functionality for a reasonable price

Reviewed on 2020-05-07

Great time-saver to check performance of multiple channels/platforms at a glance. Saves you time on checking lots of tabs if you are trying to keep up with your digital performance.

Pros

The combined dashboard is great, even in the free version. You can track the activity from FB, instagram, Google products and countless other things. You can use 5 widgets with the free version. Nice look and very customizable.

Cons

Not much I didn't like. The cheapest subscription starts at 29 usd per month which made it a prime candidate for new software we were going to pay for this year -- that is, before tourism collapsed. The vast array of options comes with a learning curve for users that are not that adept with digital tools.

Semrush

Reasons for Switching to Cyfe

Way cheaper!
Robert T.

• Customer Support Software

Best way to keep an eye on your business

Reviewed on 2019-06-27

I love it. I bought a 55" 4k tv for my office with the sole purpose of displaying my Cyfe dashboards on a rotating cycle. After MUCH research, I learned the best way to have a live business display dashboard is to buy an Amazon FireStick ($40) and use the designated Cyfe app for it. All my colleagues are very impressed when they walk into my office and see the live metrics I have displayed.

Pros

Best price and great layout to manage a wide variety of factors about your business.

Cons

They could work on some of the design, since it's rather time consuming to set up multiple dashboards, and frustrating if something ever gets disconnected.

Great way to make custom roll up reports and statistics for clients

Reviewed on 2019-03-19

It was great, we used this tool to set up dashboards for a large property management company. This allowed us to share dashboards with regional managers in an organized and professional manner.

Pros

Love the customization options for this software, there is so much that you can set up. You have the ability to customize it for each client with the use of dashboards to show the KPI's and statistics that matter to them most. It makes setting up dashboards fun and rewarding due to ease of set up.

Cons

There were instances that I needed a developer to help in the set up process. This was most likely due to needing a developer to set up tag manager, google analytics and goals/conversions in the first place. Always make sure you have that taken care of first and foremost.

• Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Best analytics tool

Reviewed on 2018-11-21

All in one social media analytics and statistics tool. Set it up once and see every movement on the scale.

Pros

Simple to use
Many supported social media types
SEO and Ranking
All in one palce

Cons

Even if it has a lot of features and functions as intended and incorporates all my statistic needs from many sites and social activity i do find the price could be lower to make this the best choice and subscribe instantly, or it should have some more widgets enabled in the free version not just 5 than it would be great.

James M.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

• Customer Support Software

An outstanding tool to create easy to use social media reports.

Reviewed on 2017-06-08

I use it for specific reports for our Boards of Overseers and Trustees. It makes recreating the reports each quarter very fast and easy.

Pros

It makes showing social media growth, use, and engagement (particularly with Twitter) easy and efficient. By saving your dashboard items you can generate new reports just by changing the timeframe.

Cons

It is somewhat limited in functionality and can be difficult to understand what the metrics mean (for example year over year, quarter over quarter, month over month and so on.)

Mariana I.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Its really Good

Reviewed on 2018-10-19

They have a good base to continue improving this software, they have positive points such as the report and the monitoring is easy to use.

Pros

Provides a good workflow when managing your business, reports in real time, has good features such as widgets to handle everything in a more efficient way.

Cons

The fact of not being able to control the graphics tends to hang on occasions and that is a very negative feature in the software.

Jamie L.
  • Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

Great dashboard to monitor your business

Reviewed on 2015-07-09

I have been looking for a cost effective tool to monitor the overall health of a small business. Cyfe is an awesome application. I have a publishing client that needed to monitor Adsense, Anlytics, Webmaster, Alexa score and quickbooks in one screen. Cyfe allowed us to set it one place. We could also add all of our social media activity to determine if it was impacting the website traffic.

Looking at all of these metrics on once screen make it easier to see trends and make decisions based on those trends.

Pros

Easy to set up! We were able to create a dashboard in 30 minutes that gives us an overview of our many metrics. The widgets let you connect to your different accounts and bring your information.

Cons

We have not started on pulling in the custom excel pivot table reports so we look forward to testing these out. We have not found any issues so far.

Nicholas a A.
  • Industry: Automotive

Perfect Client Facing Reporting Tool

Reviewed on 2021-02-03

Pretty smooth and positive experience setting up and using Cyfe.

Pros

Cyfe is very easy to set up and covers most of the channels and items I need to show my clients.

Cons

There are some limitations in digging deeper into the data and a few metrics missing from the mix we'd like to see.