InsightSquared

Shivakant D.

Best BI and Sales Analytics Tool Available Today

Reviewed on 2018-03-21

Simple Yet Powerful Sales Analytics Tool

Pros

It is easy to benchmark against other peers and how you can select metrics easily inside the platform. You can also search for lost opportunities easily as well.

Cons

I'm hard-pressed to find anything I dislike about this product or company. Cost is always a consideration and compared to others they fall right in line, but the value and ease of doing business is well worth the cost.

Unmatched Platform in Its Space

Reviewed on 2018-08-14

5 stars.

Pros

Its strongest features are probably its ease of use, impressive report filtering features, and its out-of-the-box reports and dashboards. Even less analytics savvy users will be able to benefit from a wealth of digestible data from this solution with little or no guidance.

Cons

The admin side of it takes some significant setup, which should be expected from this kind of software.

Charlie G.

Dashboards galore!

Reviewed on 2018-11-15

Pros

Easy to create various dashboards and charts. Useful tool for viewing/judging sales team metrics.

Cons

Since it uses data from Salesforce, it can be hard to configure.

Jonathan B.

InsightSquared Review

Reviewed on 2014-10-30

We use InsightSquared on a daily basis. From our sales team to our marketing team it helps us stay on track and keep engaged. Our favourite feature is the full-screen leaderboard available in Salesforce!

Pros

Great full-screen mode available in Salesforce
Ability to make custom dashboards to show what is important to you
Very responsive support team

Cons

Would like to be able to use the live screen mode outside of Salesforce
Would be nice to change task filters more easily then having to contact support (though they're quick when the time arises)

Data tracking is amazing

Reviewed on 2017-11-09

Pros

It puts all of the Salesforce data in one spot and lets you pull reports that Salesforce can't. I also love the forecasting tool.

Cons

It is really expensive and you can't customize everything that you need to. Also it takes 20 minutes to update data.

immediate value

Reviewed on 2014-09-24

Insightsquared has been a great tool to use. It provides clean, user friendly visualization of data and metrics that actually matter. I use it every day to analyze data and find gaps between sales, marketing, or the business in general.

Pros

Setting up reports, user friendly, in depth insight, customizability, immediate value

Cons

N/A

InsightSquared gives us great visibility

Reviewed on 2019-07-19

Pros

I like that it gives me a good feel for my pipeline and helps me understand which deals may need some more attention.

Cons

It can be a little difficult to understand with how to configure if you do not pay attention during the product training.

Daniela S.

Only a user, but great insight into our sales pipeline!

Reviewed on 2018-04-19

Pros

The visualizations are top notch for answering business questions and determining where our biggest needs are.

Cons

Seems like the general user has very limited view. I wish to pull in more data points, even without administrator privileges.

Jacco D.
  • Industry: Photography

• Customer Support Software

InsightSquared informs our best decision making

Reviewed on 2018-12-03

InsightSquared has been a very helpful solution for our sales team and management to understand what we are doing and how we can do better.

Pros

InsightSquared knows what a Sales organization cares about and provides that data in helpful ways to access reports and gain insights. For every use case of our sales team there is a report, and at this point it's the go to solution for Managers and even Executives in case of any questions about sales activities, performance and results.

Cons

No negatives on InsightSquared, it has become a part of our sales conversation and organization.

Brett M.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Sales forecasting at your fingertips

Reviewed on 2021-07-29

Problem solved: accurate forecasting for myself and for my manager while allowing me to stay on track for my sales goals.

Pros

My favorite piece of the software is the dashboard that shows my entire sales for the year. This gives me an accurate measure at how much I need to close in order to hit my numbers.

Cons

Salesforce and InsightSquared have a direct connection, but if I make a change to the dollar amount value in my opportunity, it doesnt auto update - i am required to manually enter the new dollar change.

Cory A.

Impressive

Reviewed on 2018-08-24

Pros

A very impressive tool to help a sales orginization

Cons

Make sure you know what you are getting into before starting. Only as good as the data you have in the crm.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

Extremely insightful information at the tip of your hands without having to do anything.

Reviewed on 2018-03-11

Helping sales team improve sales, therefore helping company grow.

Pros

Super easy to set up and maintain. The insights given are extremely helpful and give salesreps the opportunity to know their numbers and work towards improvement.

Cons

Comparatively, pretty pricy. There are a few other companies that provide similar insights that don't cost as much. The tradeoff is name branding and slight adjustments in functionality. Paying a bit more for peace of mind.

Emery M.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

New and very happy InsightSquared user.

Reviewed on 2016-10-06

Fantastic customer support. Quick responses and always eager to help! While there are many analytics products on the markets, InsightSquared leads the pack by pre-building dashboards and reports based on learned best-practices in the industry.

Steve K.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Pipeline and activity insight at a glance

Reviewed on 2017-07-18

Pros

The platform is easy to navigate and comes with out of the box dashboards that are intuitive and well received across different levels in the company.

Cons

There are some limitations to customization but the platform is constantly being updated. The platform isn't as nimble was we originally thought.

Aidan R.

Very slick App

Reviewed on 2015-01-28

Insight Squared makes my life easier.
From over all team reporting to my own personal metrics. I work in sales and so the reporting tells me exactly what I should be working on and what opportunities may be at risk. In the past I used to manage these things on my own independently and since using Insight squared, I have seen my sales success increase!

Pros

Everything is laid out for me and updates by itself, there is no work required to get the data that I need to see fast

Cons

There is no real time sync set up with Salesforce and so if I change something, it can take an hour to reflect.
This is incredibly minor though

• Customer Support Software

The greatest thing about InsightSquared?

Reviewed on 2015-09-29

Is that I have maybe had to build 2 Salesforce reports since using it, and for that it's awesome. Keeps my reps super accountable. I can see how our business is doing at any given time. Bookings, BDR activity, you name it. I'm not in sales thought and therefore not as much a power user as my colleagues.

Visualizations
Dashboards
Filtering

Cons

Improve the loading time

Kerstin B.

versatile and easy to use - great tool for smaller sales companies

Reviewed on 2015-04-14

I work within the Sales area of a recruitment company. I mainly use Insight Squared on an individual user level (especially the Labs function to forecast commission or analyse my sales figures for any time frame I chose - you can change time frames with a click of a button). It's also great to compare an individual users performance in comparison to colleagues.
You can also Insight Squared on a departmental or company wide level.

Pros

very easy to use, very versatile

Cons

I do like cake style and colourful diagrams so this would be a nice-to-have

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great for analyzing sales pipeline

Reviewed on 2019-02-01

Cool app

Pros

It's been helpful for sales management to track and report on sales pipeline. It find trends and uncovers which opportunities are at risk. This can help identify best next steps.

Cons

Not native to Salesforce. Requires sales management to proactively log-in. This can make it difficult to incorporate into existing reporting processes.

Joe L.

Great product

Reviewed on 2014-12-09

Fantastic product that makes my job as a sales rep a whole lot easier.

Pros

Ease of use, accuracy of data, assistance with notifications surrounding risk and momentum

Cons

None

Lance C.

It’s all in the implementation

Reviewed on 2019-04-11

I’d use it again if company wanted to provide it. I’m not sure I’d choose it.

Pros

Software provides good insight in SF data. Great tool for really looking at your sales data to find trends beyond what SF provides. Great graphing, great ways to look at data at a macro and at a micro level.

Cons

It’s not terribly intuitive. You will need training, and the training again after to play with it awhile.

Christian P.

• Customer Support Software

Insight Squared: invaluable when managing rapid growth

Reviewed on 2015-09-22

Pros

Insight Squared is a responsive, nimble team that has impressed me at every corner. Their Sales Team, thei Customer Success Team and Engineering Team have all created "wow" moments for me. My favorite recent workflow...looking at growth trends by employee or territory across different times (quarter, YTD, etc) and then with a click of a button being able to compare this growth against the same time period last year. It's make my Sales Meetings, Exec Meetings and Board Meetings highly informative. Thank you Insight Squared Team. Keep up the great work. I'm a fan...a big one.

Cons

I've noticed when we close a deal in SF it takes 15 or so minutes for the transactions to post. I'm sure it has something to do with API throtteling so you don't sacrafice performance, but it would be cool to have a "refresh" button that we could push so it didn't take that long. Small request...not a MUST.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great Visualizations and Personalization Options

Reviewed on 2020-07-30

I use insight squared to track my progress regarding outbound calls, submissions, interviews and placements.

Pros

I love the visuals. They are absolutely phenomenal. I also love the ability to customize anything (cards, view, colors, etc). If you're looking to track different factors related to production, this is a fantastic option!

Cons

This software is not the most user friendly and keeping all the various cards and tables updated can become cumbersome.

Oded P.

Head of Business Operations

Reviewed on 2017-10-10

Pros

Very easy to use, very reliable, generates sales driven insights and is heavily leveraged by the entire leadership group

Cons

Could be more customizable, very long and heavy implementation time, requires corporate education to truly implement

Josh C.

Great for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 2015-04-13

We are a smaller staffing start-up and InsightSquared has been great for us. It is very intuitive and easy to use for those non-experience in BI reporting, but also has the depth to get the desired analytics an experienced user or owner would need.

Pros

Ease of use, great visual representation of data, depth of data available is awesome.

Cons

Sometimes hard to link data. Numbers from our CRM don't always line up perfectly.

Mona T.

Great Tool for Any Sales Professional!

Reviewed on 2015-04-27

I use this software to track my sales performance and pipeline in an inbound sales environment at a tech start up.

Pros

Awesome metrics--> deal size, close date, close rate, activity tracking, comparative analytics

Cons

The filtering system was just changed, and I am not a fan of it now. You cannot see the options fully available to you, like you could before.

-This is a pricey software.