Toggl Track

4.7 (1,887)
Cloud-based time tracking software for productive teams

(1,887)
4.5/5

Kate

Easy Hour Tracking & Reporting

Reviewed on 2022-08-27

I use Toggl Track to track my billable projects for different clients and then invoice at the end of each month. It works great.

Pros

It's so flexible. You can honestly track hours any way you want. Billable/non-billable. Track time per client and project. You can automatically or manually track time. And then you get accurate reporting that makes it easier to invoice and track adherence to project scope.

Cons

There's almost nothing I dislike. Sometimes I get error messages that aren't super clear that make me think there might be some bugs. But it's never impacted the outcomes. All the time tracking is accurate and the reporting is so helpful.

Mir Fida

• Customer Support Software

Efficient and convenient work schedule tracking & management

Reviewed on 2022-08-17

I would recommend it for any beginner to medium level startup, freelancers or micro-businesses looking to improve work productivity. With generous free version feature one can easily learn and apply all the features required in daily work routine. As requirements grows then shift to paid version to get maximum features at reasonable price, which is worth for growing business.

Pros

Most importantly it helped increase our productivity, decreased business cost and manage workflow efficiently. Best feature is project time tracking. Setting-up and managing employees timesheets is a feature we use on daily basis. One of the useful features we love is to adding tags to time entries for to classify projects. Can be used offline (when internet disconnects) to gather information and sync data when we get online automatically and then Reports generated are well presented and provide quite insightful view for our daily work activities. Easy to log time for tasks & sub tasks assigned to a all members of a team working on a project on different devices. Available as chrome extension and mobile app which we look forward to use for up coming projects. Integration with other collaboration tools like Asana and Trello saves much hassle.

Cons

Some less frequently used features and tools are difficult to find when needed. Minor bugs are encountered when switching workspaces. There are also some tool limitation for planning and management. We hope it will be solved in future updates.

Reasons for Switching to Toggl Track

A bit expensive for the number of features provided compared to the alternative. Main reason that it was popular in our community and networks who have been using it successfully for similar tasks that we perform on daily basis. Secondly it has a great free trial available so we first tested on trial basis for a month then decided to go to next starter level deployment. Our project clients' positive reviews about Toggl Track billing also increased our trust on this application.
Amy
  • Used for 6-12 months

Great UI, poor UX. Very difficult to use and doesn't integrate well with processes

Reviewed on 2021-02-28

This really didn't solve any business issues. We wanted to become more co-ordinated and understand if we were hitting budgets and estimates, deadlines etc. This made it more disjointed than having no software

Pros

The interface is very nice. Visually, this software looks great. Other facets of the software such as Toggl Plan work well.

Cons

Our team tried to use this software for about 6 months. The result: No one tracked their time. We moved to Harvest a couple of months ago and since then everyone has tracked all of their time for 40hrs/week.

The issue was the UX - tasks don't integrate well with other users. There's no company projects set up that everyone assigns time to. You either track against another team members' task or you create your own task. This creates a massively disjointed system as everyone is tracking in different ways.

We didn't gather enough data to quantify (due to the difficulty with getting people to track and understand how this software works) but things like estimates, which are really important to understanding if we're going over budget, aren't focused on to demonstrate when we're going over budget or if we're on track.

The software also doesn't integrate well with other Toggl platforms - it doesn't pull through tasks automatically into Toggl plan or allow time tracking against tasks in Plan. Hard to get everyone to update multiple versions of the task in Plan, Track, then also our project management software.

• Customer Support Software

Good choice for time tracking app

Reviewed on 2022-09-05

Despite being used to the interface of other software it was basically very similar so its operation was very simple. Perhaps because it is one of the oldest tools on the market in this area, toggl ends up being the most stable option I have experience with. In my time of use, I had situations in which toggl was available and the other tool was not, It happens the other way around as well, toggl also had problems, but they were in a much smaller amount.

Pros

It provides a fast and simple interface to track time and manage tasks time spread directly integrated to Atlassian Jira with browser plugins.

Cons

I use another software tool to perform a personal time tracking and toggl does not have a natural and out of the box plugin to it in a way I used toggl to control task level time span and another application to track project wide time span

Elsa

Key for freelancers

Reviewed on 2022-09-09

Makes freelancing jobs or those jobs where you pay/get paid per hour so much easier to track

Pros

I don’t know what I did without Toggl’s time tracking. I run an agency and we work with several projects at the same time, getting paid hourly in most cases. Time tracking of me and my team is as easy as it gets with Toggl. You can use their platform or their extension. Makes you understand where you spend most time on. It also helps you stay focused on one task and you can download your reports to send to clients with one click.

Cons

Nothing! I absolutely love Toggl and working with it

Google Calendar

Reasons for Switching to Toggl Track

Actively tracks your hours as you go vs you manually adding your hours after. You can add billable vs not. You can download your reports
Olav

Really helpful and simple tool

Reviewed on 2022-07-29

Really like to use it as it is a simple and helpful tool with many connection options to other software

Pros

Easy time tracking, easy division between projects for time tracking

Cons

project management is implemented only basically

Trackabi

Reasons for Switching to Toggl Track

More easier usage and really connectable to all software I use beside Toogl
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Free with Many Robust Features!

Reviewed on 2022-08-04

I'm happy with it overall, especially for it being free!

Pros

I love that Toggl can generate in depth reports for you. It's also fairly easy to create specific projects that you can keyword in and immediately start tracking your time. The website offers reports, as mentioned, as well as easy to understand visuals that break down how much time you spent per project.

Cons

I wish it had a smaller widget that displayed on the screen while you're working. It's not a program that I can switch to quickly.

Reasons for Switching to Toggl Track

I chose Toggl because it was free and I saw that it had a robust options on the website.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

The best time tracking app

Reviewed on 2022-08-15

As a student i like to keep track of the time i am studying and from that taking some metrics on how much i study for an exam and this app has been great for this. It has tons of features already in the free version which many other products don't have. UI is very clean, colours are consistent and nice even on night mode. I'm already thinking of using the premium version some time soon when i find a job

Pros

- The free version comes with lots of features needed for casual use.
- Very Good and easy to use UI
- Portability since it can be used in the mobile app and as a web application
- Good support response
- It has a pomodoro clock wich is nice to have
- Weekly reports sent by email it's great

Cons

- A bit junky when registering time in the mobile app by sliding your finger from the daily projects breakdown screen.
- Don't know a way to customize weekly reports sent by email

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for time management

Reviewed on 2022-08-21

Overall we love using Toggl for all our time tracking needs. Great tool!

Pros

This time tracking tool is easy to use, helps us see if we are using our time wisely on projects and is always accessible online.

Cons

Sometimes times get lost. Some reports can be difficult to produce due to settings.

Milos

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use time tracking tool with free plan

Reviewed on 2022-09-16

Pros

Ease of use, modern look, features, quick setup

Cons

I am overall satisfied with Toggl Track.

Jakub
  • Industry: Design

Time tracking, time sheets and time billing

Reviewed on 2022-03-16

Being a small company we needed something we could track easily without any complicated setup. And Toggl provided. We have used it for 7+ years and it is still going very well. The best things are time is displayed in decimals so it can be easily multiplied with rates. Clients love the summaries, colleagues love the simplicity.

Pros

The ease of use of Toggl is unprecedented. After setting up projects and clients we are able to track very precisly tasks and projects for everyone. Switching form one task to another is dead simple and everyone who complains that his workflow is "not trackable" just should try this since changing projects even between calls takes only a click.

Cons

Pricing gets a bit steep after a larger team is on board + the timesheet vs. billable hours are not accessible in the free tier. Setting up new users and adding them into a team is somewhat complicated - but that is an UI/UX problem.

Basecamp

Reasons for Choosing Toggl Track

Basecamp did not offer Timetracking in their free option where we downgraded to after paying for years for their basic plan which we used mostly for timetracking. Toggle seemed like the better option at that time. And that is still true.

Basecamp

Reasons for Switching to Toggl Track

Historically we used it. But it became bulky and expensive.
Ema
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

An incredibly useful tool for freelancers

Reviewed on 2021-08-25

I love Toggl Track!! As a freelancer, it's indispensable for keeping track of my hours by project or client so I can create invoices (outside of Toggl Track). It makes it easy to collect the data to calculate the time I need for certain types of work, and helps me keep track of my training hours, which I need for my professional organization. All in all, I can't live without it and recommend it highly.

Pros

Its simplicity. Everything is quite intuitive--you can create multiple projects for each client, add descriptions, and add tags, and it's simple to run reports by those parameters. Generating the reports is straightforward and incredibly useful, and the data can be exported as CSV files (also as PDFs). It's handy having a desktop app (there's also a mobile app, which I don't use as much) with the option of running the timer directly in a browser--handy when I'm working away from my usual desktop.

Cons

Occasionally, I switch from one computer with the Toggl Track desktop app to another computer and have some syncing issues. The timer I thought was still running would have stopped or not stopped and I end up with some odd blocks of time. I haven't yet been able to figure out the exact issue so as to prevent this from happening (not enough time to sync with the cloud?).

It can also be a pain to find an older project and start that timer again (e.g., a project that I had to set aside for 2 months and then pick up again)--you have to search for the entry you want through the web interface and copy & paste the description into the timer and manually add the same tags to start recording again.

Clockify

Reasons for Switching to Toggl Track

I've heard of a few similar services but am so pleased with Toggl Track that I've not bothered to try the others.
Jeff

Toggl Track

Reviewed on 2021-03-31

I have been using Toggl for six years. I have implemented it in law firms, with partner agencies and used it as a search engine rater back in the day. Its just easy to use, straight forward and un-inhibited.

Pros

I love the flexibility to organize my time and track time useage without worrying that I missed time I won't be able to capture later or getting stuck in system linguistics that don't match my project or tracking needs.

Cons

I would love to be able to attach more detailed notes to the project that don't need to list with the actual time entry in reports. Also, the integrations are not useful for me. There is no Quickbooks or Microsoft integration.

Reasons for Choosing Toggl Track

Wave is not really an ideal solution for automating time tracking.

Wave Accounting

Reasons for Switching to Toggl Track

I still use QBO, Wave and Practice Panther, but not for direct, automated time-tracking. QBO and Wave are great for invoicing but not tracking time. For my legal clients, Practice Panther is expensive and it's automated time tracking is to complex and overall the system does not do well for administrative project management. I can use Toggl to organize my work, track time on projects and include the report in invoicing through QBO or Wave.
Abby

Couldn't survive in business without Toggl

Reviewed on 2021-01-18

I've been using the free version for about 3 years I think. It's critical to my business. It doesn't have so many features that it's frustrating - it's just nice and simple. The paid version has WAY more features and tools that would be useful for a business of more than 1 person, or for someone who's a better business person than I am.

Pros

It's very easy to use, and the FREE version is all I need. I have a little app that runs on my computer that even reminds me to track my time if I'm not timing. I get really wrapped up in what I do, so it's easy for me to spend way longer than I anticipated on things. Being a solo entrepreneur, it was critical early on when I was trying to figure out how long things actually took me to do. I don't think I'd have been able to develop a clear enough pricing strategy for projects because I literally had no idea how long it took me.

Cons

The Windows app does undergo changes every now and then, so it gets a little glitchy. Right now, I can't hide the timer away like I used to be able to. I'm sure that'll be fixed by next updated but in the meantime it's only a minor annoyance for the benefit of the program. Which again, is FREE.

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Toggl Track

Monday was way too complicated and I don't think it had a free version.
Yvette

Awesome for solopreneurs

Reviewed on 2021-01-08

I have used it on and off for years (I'm not all that good at tracking time consistently), and now that I have figured out the integration with Asana, I am smitten.

Pros

what I most love about the software is how it integreates with Asana. You link the two in Chrome and then you will only need to click a link icon next to a task to start timing. That way, all your work on one task will be tracked together.

I have all that I need in the free account, and would certainly keep using it if I need to upgrade when, down the road, my team would grow.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. I am really happy.

Reasons for Choosing Toggl Track

the Paymo free option had become too limited and the tracking tool in my bookkeeping software was clunky

Paymo

Reasons for Switching to Toggl Track

Harvest did not have a free trial and the tracking option in my bookkeeping software was cluncky
Bigue

Simply the best time tracking solution freely available for self-employed and freelance

Reviewed on 2020-11-03

Toggl is simply wonderful, very close to perfect to me.

Pros

I was tired of wasting a fortune with paid services just to track the time spent on an handful of tasks when working for my clients. I tried a few solutions out there, but all were paid, loaded with features that I didn't even need, and were a bit of a mess to navigate through just to manage my hours of issue a simple time report.

I'm so glad I found Toggl : the basic free tier offers everything I need, has a sleek interface and is a bliss to use on a daily basis. Just select the project, type what you're doing and hit the "start" button to start tracking. Every previous task has a "start" button, it's as easy as one click to resume work on an existing task ! Editing time entries is as intuitive as editing text, and generating full-fledge, good looking detailed reports by client/project/task type for any time period is as easy as checking a few boxes and selecting the dates.

The free version has everything you need for perfect time tracking for a single person. Simply perfect.

Cons

None, really, apart from a few very minor annoyances I found with the browser UI :
- Some quirks when editing time entries, but you get used to the way the time editing UI works with experience.
- In some specific states, clicking the "start" button has no effect, so you end up not having tracked your time after doing a task. It still happens to me from time to time. This can be annoying, so I have to keep a vigilent eye the status icon (browser tab icon) when I'm working on something.

• Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Simple, elegant, reliable

Reviewed on 2020-11-03

I've been a Toggl Track user for several years, on and off, and have found it to be one of the most pivotal tools for maintaining my productivity. If I have a timer running for a particular task, I'm far less likely to switch tasks until it's done. It's remarkable how such a simple tool can have such an impact on my stress levels, too.
Since I'm a solo user, I've only used the free account, but it's more than enough for my needs. While there are several similar products on the market that will do basically the same job, it's the simplicity, clean interface and integrations that keep me loyal to Toggl.
Aside from keeping me on track day-to-day, the data it generates is very valuable when looking at how I'm spending my time over weeks or months. This helps ensure I'm spending the bulk of my time on the jobs that matter most (it's shocking how much time email can suck out of your day if you let it!)
The recent addition of the Timeline view makes it easier than ever to fill in the holes throughout the day where you've forgotten to set a timer, giving a complete picture and breakdown of your days.

Pros

The simplicity, clean interface and numerous integrations.
I should also highlight the stability and reliability. I can't rate the customer service because I've never needed to contact them!

Cons

There's very little to criticize here. What it sets out to do, it does extremely well.
As a fan of the Pomodoro technique, I feel this function could be improved in Toggl. I'd prefer it if it didn't automatically stop the timer, but rather gave me the option to trigger a break after a set time.

Bruno
  • Industry: Civil Engineering
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

The best time tracking app!!

Reviewed on 2020-11-03

Before I used an Excel sheet to record what projects I worked on, from what time to what time... and that needed a lot of maintenance, and I eventually stopped using it.
With Toggl Track I can see which days I worked over time, or under time, so that at the end of the week I can compensate, and when it is time for timesheets, I can go to Toggl and see how much time I spent on which projects.
It is also useful when you have a time budget for a specific task, I can compare the time spent VS budget, and see how I can improve (work more efficiently).
Toggl Track has made tracking time easy and effortless.

Pros

The first thing that I liked when I started using Toggl Track is how the app looks. For something you will use everyday, it must have beautiful design, and in my opinion this app is well designed.
Second for me is how practical it is to log the time entries. Some apps are online only (which I am not a big fan), and this app allows time to be tracked on a windows app, android, apple devices, internet browsers... I used the Windows app the most because I log my work hours and I work mainly on a laptop.
Third is how easy is it to find relevant information about time tracked, or time reports, and Toggl Track gives me weekly reports with all the projects I worked on, it can give how much time I have spent on a project overall, and recently we can see our time logs on a calendar view (very useful).

Cons

One feature I felt was missing is the Google Calendar integration, but I received a notification today to inform me that the feature is now available for beta users, so it is coming (and we do have the option of URL for paid users).
In general I don't like monthly subscriptions, and I prefer to avoid those when I can... and I would gladly pay for a once-off fee (reasonable for my corner of the world)... but the free version does all that I need from the software, so I can't really count that as a negative really.
I am not a big fan of the pink app color... but don't hate it either... just wish they picked a different color.

Brian

Since 2015, Toggl has been my only time-tracking app

Reviewed on 2020-10-07

The basic time-tracking aspect cannot be understated, it's dead simple to use out of the box. I have used other time-tracking apps that turned out to be bundled together with invoicing and I simply don't need that. I bill fixed retainers and only record hours for internal purposes so that I can course correct if I am ahead or behind on work and fix time-sucks. Other tools like Harvest wanted to integrate it all and it was heavy.

I can't remember how I found Toggl but it was perfect. I had a hard time understanding the difference between Clients & Projects, at first. It was easy to pick up but I think I got confused with a UI change years ago. No problems since.

Pros

Out of the box, simple to use.
Simple pricing and a free tier.
The reporting is really simple but has 4 default views. This makes analysis really easy, knowing that I can see my work for an individual client over the course of a week, month, or year with just a couple clicks.

Cons

I have found the latest UI update has made clicking the Start button in the web UI to be pretty slow, I end up having to click it twice a lot and that is annoying.

Reasons for Switching to Toggl Track

Simplicity. I don't need a bundle. I use Quickbooks for invoicing now and I plan to stick with Toggl until I am forced to move.
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

Best Time Tracker, hands down!

Reviewed on 2019-12-10

My time was slipping away and I didn't know where it was all going. Waiting for files to render means 4-10 minutes of time twiddling my thumbs; then picking up on some other task like replying to emails that I would like to do for the ten minutes. That quickly turns into 40 minutes and then the momentum is gone! I don't know how long Ive been working on what and then all of a sudden its 5pm and its all over!

Toggl makes the day seem worth it. When you can accurately track your time you can see where you are slipping up; going over; losing money and it helps get over the pitfalls of a busy and variety filled work day. If you work with multiple clients, have many different types of tasks, or you want to know how much to bill a client (a function I didnt use it for as I work for myself) Toggl is the job. I can think of so many more uses for it that don't apply to me or my business but its robust and really well integrated with loads of other apps.

Pros

Toggl is so easy to use! There is an auto function that gathers info on what you are doing on your computer and you can then review the items in 15 minute chunks; by app, by webpage or by document. Its such an easy way to automatically track your time so you aren't fussing with buttons etc. Really easy and beautiful interface too. The app integrations are great and work with apps like Asana and Trello really well.

Cons

Some small bugs when switching from apps too quickly and the mobile app doesn't have the same amount of functionality as the desktop version (which is to be expected of course) Other than that its pretty solid.

TimeCamp, Timeular and Harvest

Reasons for Choosing Toggl Track

I changed project management software and Toggl had a better integration with the new software

Reasons for Switching to Toggl Track

Toggl had the integration with Asana and has the auto tracking feature

A solid offering in the time-tracking space.

Reviewed on 2019-12-04

Overall, it does what I need to. I have tried many MANY time tracking softwares over the years, including the time tracker included with FreshBooks - which you would think I'd use as it integrates directly with my billing - but I kept coming back to and using Toggl, despite the few hiccups I encounter.

Pros

The key for me here is its ability to integrate with my project management software: Asana. Beyond that, I think they have a good cross-platform presence with their easy-to-use mobile app and, desktop (Windows) app and web app; I use all 3 regularly but the desktop client the most. Oh yeah, and the Chrome extension.

Cons

Its cross-platform nature also proves to be a challenge (at lest for me). There are 4 places I set it up (see Pros) and sometimes they conflict / send duplicate messages / aren't in sync or don't sync very quickly. If you're on one computer, this isn't an issue but when moving between devices this isn't as seamless as I'd like. Part of this might be attributed to my own connectivity challenges at times and the configuration of each client on every system. The thing is, I don't need notifications from the web app and desktop client and the desktop client on my laptop next to me. But the Chrome extension is required to sync with Asana and I prefer to use the desktop client when, well, I'm at my desktop. So... short of going in and honing which notifications show where, it remains an issue. I have done this, yet I tend to format my system a few times a year and having no way to "remember" these settings becomes a pain.

I also spend more time than I'd like correcting tags, and making sure tasks are categorized properly. There's an odd bug in the Asana integration that forces me to use a mouse to add tags rather than keeping my hands on my keyboard. A small nitpick but it does mess with my flow.

Everhour, Timely and Harvest

Reasons for Choosing Toggl Track

I can't recall the name of the software but they had a server issue which had it down for some time. This outage prompted me to look for an alternative.

Reasons for Switching to Toggl Track

I was primarily comparing what integrations mattered to me most as well as if there was / what was accessible with the free plan should I decide not to pay.
Lisandro

• Customer Support Software

Toggl is the best time tracking software

Reviewed on 2019-10-14

We've been using Toggl in our business for over a year. It's key to track the time it takes to do certain tasks. We didn't know that when we started and we weren't tracking anything. When we found that out, we started tracking our times manually (writing the time of start and the time we ended in Evernote) This activity itself took too much time. But when we discovered Toggl it was productivity-changing! It's essential for our daily activities now. We considered many options like RescueTime and others I don't remember but found Toggl to be the most straightforward/easy to use

Pros

How EASY it is to use the features. I love that it remembers past entries so you don't need to retype any frequent activities. Also, the reports are really detailed. And I really appreciate it when I get an email from Toggl because I forgot to stop the timer; really useful!

Cons

The fact that it has not a mobile version of their site. The Toggl app was a total mess since the day I installed even though they tried to fix the issues updating the app several times (and even making a NEW app) but with no results. So when using my phone, I rely on their website to access my Toggl timer and reports but it looks terrible on phones. Also, their reports are not directly accessed via the Toggl desktop program but it opens the website (so when I have no internet access I cannot see it; it would be cool if I could).

RescueTime

Reasons for Switching to Toggl Track

Toggl looks more easy and intuitive. It doesn't have many robust features but that's what made it the right option for us as what we really wanted was simple: track time and get weekly reports and Toggl is more than capable of doing that.
Narendra

• Customer Support Software

Awesome time tracking app!

Reviewed on 2019-05-02

I am using Toggl since 2017. And everyone at SprintCube is using Toggl for tracking their time. This helps me to focus on important things instead of micromanaging.

We use it for all our activities like meetings, development, calls, and what not. Also, this data helps us to negotiate with clients!! We can also have different reports which help us to identify the areas where and how much our time is invested.

Overall, this app is awesome and helps us to be more productive!

Pros

Toggl is a full-featured time tracking application.

- It is very simple to use.
- It provides features like idle time detection, tracking reminder.
- The app is available for all the platforms like desktop, mobile, and web. You can even integrate into the Chrome browser to easily track time on any third-party application like BitBucket, GitLab, Jira, etc.
- Powerful reports with export option. You can filter the time entries by project, client or user.
- An option to create different workspaces which help to be more organized.
- You can create a client, their projects and also assign a team to track everyone's time.
- An option to assign tags to time entries. This helps to filter reports.
- Everything is synced in the cloud, so we can use it from anywhere. Also, we don't have to worry about data backup.
- The paid version has more advanced features, but I haven't used them yet as the free version provides most of the features that I need!

Cons

In the free version, it provides all the basic features. But still, I miss the following things.

- In reports, the time entries are not grouped by date.
- The number of users in a team is just 5. It would be great to have at least 10 users for small agencies which can't afford the paid version.

Lindsay
  • Industry: Media Production

We haven't considered changing tools since the beginning!

Reviewed on 2018-08-10

We have employees that use the Toggl Chrome extension and others using the desktop version. We also have it on our mobile devices. We run reports for payroll and we run reports to see how much time we spend doing a, b or c, and therefore, we are able to see what profit or loss we accumulated on a specific project, based on our original quote. It's not too complex nor too simple to meet our needs.

Pros

Toggl allows an employer to see all employees' details in one "team" location. The reports are wonderful. Toggl is easy to use. It connects well with other tools like Asana. Very few (if any) glitches/bugs on the important things. Aesthetically clean and easy to navigate. Updates quickly. I receive a weekly report of hours worked, classified by time spent per project. Great tagging system. Allows you to list your clients and projects so that everything stays organized. You can also add a description for any entry. Can easily pick up where you left off without having to re-enter the details of what you're working on. Great searching feature that allows you to see all work done in a time period, by group of employees, with certain key word or with one or multiple tags.

Cons

It would be nice if you could customize the reports more. For example, I would like to print a PDF of a report showing all time entries but not showing who was the user for each entry. There have also been some features that I've struggled to figure out how to navigate or turn off and on. For example, Toggl started creating a new entry every time I paused and resumed instead of resuming the same entry. Once resolved, it has worked great, but it took me a while to figure out what setting was causing the issue.

Max
  • Industry: Wholesale

Toggl track, what else?

Reviewed on 2022-04-07

I've been using it for years and will for many more. No downsides so far. Very stable and easy to use app.

Pros

Free to use, easy to use, always works everywhere and any time. In all the years I've used the app I've not had 1 single issue

Cons

I only discovered after a couple months that I can activate activity tracking on the desktop version. If only I'd known earlier it would have made life easier.

TopTracker

Reasons for Choosing Toggl Track

Pricing and intergration with my invoicing software

TopTracker

Reasons for Switching to Toggl Track

Because Toggl can integrate with my invoiving program to automate a lot of daily tasks