Yesware

Email tracking & intelligence for sales professionals

4.2 /5 (158 reviews) Write a Review!
4.3
Industry: Public Relations & Communications
Company size: Self Employed

A great fit for Outlook users

Reviewed on 2019-12-23

Though it has its bugs and lots of features made for salespeople, I namely pay for it to use its email tracking tech. For my business purposes, this the most needed feature and since using email tracking, it's hard to remember what biz email was like before.

Pros

I like the fact that unlike most email tracking programs, Yesware actually plays nice with MSFT Outlook. Most of the compeition is gmail only.

Cons

Bit of a resource hog. Also it sets off false positives with my anti-virus program and sometimes it crashes outlook.

Industry: Insurance

Great Email Activity Tracking!

Reviewed on 2020-07-13

Yesware has more features that what we are currently using such as email campaigns but we are happy with the way that it syncs Gmail emails to Salesforce as we use Salesforce as our main system of record.

Pros

We use Yesware to sync Gmail activity into Salesforce in order to maintain and improve sales team efficiency. Other than one occurrence when a users connection from Yesware to Salesforce unexpectedly dropped, we have had no other issues and the automatic tracking of emails sent and also emails that have been opened, clicked and replied to has proven very beneficial for our company. Yesware send me a weekly report of all tracked email activity from the past 7 days which is a nice feature.

Cons

Yesware did unexpectedly lose the connection to Salesforce for one of our users which resulted in some emails not being included in our reporting, but the Customer Service team were very responsive to investigate.

Nicolas C.
Industry: Internet

A must for any prospecting team

Reviewed on 2018-01-12

The first thing that attracted me to Yesware was the email tracking feature. That gives the sales rep the ability to know when things are happening on the side of the potential client so you can act on it.

Then the email templates helped me a lot to get things done faster. I could see which templates performed better than others, hence improve my results. In addition you can create teams and share better working templates with everyone for them to use as well, that way you can maximize the impact of a good sales rep by sharing his findings with the whole team with a few clicks, instead a monthly template session.

Lately what I've been using a lot is the touchpoint feature which allows you to build custom multi-touches multi-channel campaigns. It makes a sales rep day-to-day job a lot more easy when you can visualize quickly what's next to be done and where are the potential clients in the buyers journey you design for them.

Pros

Yesware is very user friendly which makes it easy for adoption within a sales team. Not only the web version of the product but the chrome and gmail add-ons work really well. Additionally the feature set is very powerful and makes the lives of any sales/hunter/prospector easier.

Cons

There is not much (or anything) to dislike about Yesware. It is a very rounded product and I have never had a single issue with it. I would like to see a native mobile application so I can work better on the go.

Olivia W.
Industry: Internet

Not a huge fan

Reviewed on 2016-11-16

I want to love yesware. I've been using it for over 3 years, at 3 different companies. It does the basics pretty well--set-up and send mail merge, schedule future emails, and store templates. The problem is that as much as our team has asked for features to increase the customizability of emails, time of send, etc...we have not gotten them. The yesware team asks for a lot of feedback, and we give it. But unlike other software companies I give feedback to, they don't seem to actually take the feedback.

Pros

Easy to get going, easy to use for basic mail merge and template needs. Team functionality is cool.

Cons

Lack of customizability makes it frustrating for more advanced users.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Benjamin C.
Industry: Computer Software

Completely streamlined my sales prospecting and outreach

Reviewed on 2017-11-14

Pros

-Ability to sync emails and activities with CRM.
-Love the Gmail toolbar so I can view info from my CRM right in gmail
-Track email opens and response activities to know if my message is getting through to my prospects
-easy to create and save email templates to fire off custom emails on the fly
-Mail Merge capabilities with stages allow for multi touch email campaigns.
- vastly increased my efficiency of email outreach

Cons

The sync to CRM has failed to work on very few occasions. Other than that I totally love using the system

Yesware - The Salesperson's Secret Weapon

Reviewed on 2019-03-07

Yesware has been an integral part of my sales funnel success. When I've needed to speak to someone, they are always there to answer questions & assist.

Pros

Excellent product & value. If you want to close sales this will help you! Know exactly who is opening your emails, clicking to your website, and checking you out on social media.

Cons

No cons so far! Long time user with no issues.

Maurizio A.

I love using Yesware. One of my favorite softwares for work.

Reviewed on 2018-06-19

Pros

The thing I like the most about this software is that it will tell you not only when someone opens an email but actually what they are clicking on and looking at within the email.

Cons

The thing I like the least is that sometimes it won't sync to a certain email and the tracking tools won't work. This happens very, very rarely.

Ben K.
Industry: Information Services

Great for Email Tracking and Mail Merges

Reviewed on 2018-12-19

Pros

The mail merge function and SFDC integrations are my favorite part. It integrates seamlessly with SFDC, and the mail merge functionality is easy to use (even for sales reps).

Cons

I wish Yesware would work with more VOIP providers to act as an email AND one-click-call system within SFDC.

Yesware has been incredibly intuitive and helped maximize conversions in our sales process!

Reviewed on 2018-02-01

Pros

I love the transparency behind Yesware and it's reporting functionality to be more targeted in our approach. It offers great insight into what is working, and how we can better improve our messaging.

Lynn S.

Yesware

Reviewed on 2019-07-25

Pros

Yesware saves so much time by automatically adding any & all emails to SFDC when the contact is listed in SFDC. So easy to set-up email campaigns and schedule when to send them. Makes my life as a sales person so much easier

Cons

I cannot really think of any cons to the product. It is a great product.

Sanjay S.

Started Yesware wilth its free version, found it so useful went for the paid version.

Reviewed on 2017-08-12

Pros

The email tracking, Campaign after all these getting the analytics of CTR & OTR gives really a much more clear picture for the marketing strategy.

Cons

Nothing to say for the desktop usage...if Yesware can provide the Mobile App, it will add much more value for the management. They can take the marketing decision on the go.

Industry: Computer Software

Yesware is a great email template tool

Reviewed on 2017-12-15

Simply to use, saves a lot of time to communicate with your prospects. The software is being updated and developing with time, unlike other vendors who do not update their platform.

Pros

It offers a lot of features, interface is intuitive and it is very easy to use. It gives you the option to save your templates, insert them when needed and saves time to communicate with your prospects.

Cons

Sometimes the emails do not populate correctly and lags. For example, the name does not populate or the template.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Computer Software

Excellent tool for sales efficiency for those that are cost conscious.

Reviewed on 2018-06-19

Eliminate the adminstrative work in Salesforce, allowed for great email campaigns, easy to use templates and a pretty accurate view of how many times people are opening my emails.

Pros

Amazing integration with Salesforce - makes the administration side of things easy.
Good Mail merge features - links to Salesforce reports
Templates are handy as you can insert the subject line as well + make it a part of the same thread to continue to use that subject line.

Cons

I am just exploring their trial version. So far have not come across anything that is a big detriment.

One thing is that it seems to log calls as tasks - so you just have to make sure you click 'completed' in order for it to log to SFDC. Not a big deal but would be nice it was just logged as an activity.

Hector F.

Yesware is Awesome

Reviewed on 2018-03-19

Pros

Our team loves the ability to keep track of when emails are opened, and how many times they are opened.

Cons

Sometimes it fails to load and we are having to constantly refresh until it appears, but for the most part works great!

Jeff G.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Effective for keeping external communications logged to our CRM

Reviewed on 2018-04-10

Pros

The automatic syncing of emails to Salesforce is great, and seamless when paired with G-suite Mail. I'm a huge fan of their notification tool too to bubble up specific threads at any specified time.

Cons

The touchpoints tool is nice, but needs the ability to integrate to a flow (i.e. a form submission from your site should automatically dump the lead into an SDRs touchpoint.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Incredible Tool for Sales Teams

Reviewed on 2018-06-10

Pros

- Know which of your prospects are most interested and who opens and clicks on your emails
- Save and reuse email templates/message you use
- Create personalized email templates to increase efficiency
- Integration with Salesforce is seamless
- Great price

Cons

- Probably not best for large teams, but works great for our smaller team and the price we pay for it!

Lauren M.

Perfect for prospecting

Reviewed on 2018-11-27

I use it daily and it helps so much with my day to day prospecting.

Pros

I like the template holder and the fact that you can edit each template.

Cons

I wish it showed who opens your emails internally in your company.

Industry: Printing

Super slick technology that more than just sales team should use

Reviewed on 2019-06-28

Pros

The onboarding was really, really simple and the ability to use the software without leaving Outlook was awesome

Cons

The Salesforce integration was kind of wonky, and we had some issues troubleshooting it so we had to disable that feature, which was tough

Industry: Retail

Excellent email client for drip campaigns and email blasts

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018-05-02

A great email drip campaign manager. This helped us with lead generation and prospecting.

Pros

The interface is reasonable to use, the cost is acceptable and the features are useful. A successful drip campaign is a valuable tool in the world of digital marketing and YesWare allows us to create beautiful layouts with targeted emails.

Cons

There are some limitations it can encounter with Gmail in terms of how many emails it sends at once. This is mostly a Gmail issue I think.

Dana H.

Huge time saver

Reviewed on 2016-10-06

I never logged activity to salesforce so yesware is a lifesaver. The mail merges and lead/contact editing from gmail are great. I can't imagine going back to a life without them.

Pros

ease of use, good content online to learn the product, mail merges, editing salesforce without leaving gmail

Lucinda W.

Tracking for Email that's Essential to Business

Reviewed on 2017-08-08

Pros

I love knowing when someone has opened my email, or taken the time to download attachments. It helps me keep up with who I need to follow up with.

Cons

Sometimes, notifications can get bothersome. I don't necessarily need to know every single time someone has opened a message after the first time.

Used this as a sales rep sending emails

Reviewed on 2018-06-23

Pros

I loved the integration with Gmail. I was able to have all my email templates ready to go and then it was easy to fill in the blanks

Cons

I have no complaints! I love this software. That said, I don't know how much it costs because my employer paid; cso I can't comment on value.

Julia D.
Company size: Self Employed

my emails ended up in spam

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019-10-29

Great interface, lot of features. Pity that tracking is recognized and categorized by email providers as spam.

Pros

Easy to use, functionality is pretty straightforward and comes in a presentable interface. I enjoyed using the free trial.

Cons

The emails I sent using yesware tracking were send to spam. Which makes it's use redundant if the tracking send with the emails can be easily tracked and qualified as spam.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Great solution for outreach, UI integration could use a little help

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

I am able to very easily design pitching campaigns with multiple touches and tracking. This is a huge help, especially at this price point.

Pros

Scheduling emails, mail merge features, template management, tracking.

Cons

The Gmail integration throws off a number of buttons and elements.

Chattry M.

Great tool to help Sales Rep manage their contacts

Reviewed on 2016-10-06

We seen increased conversion and sales reps are able to personalize their outbound email much faster and adding it to salesforce automatically (salesforce admin's dream)

Pros

gmail integration
email tracking

Cons

yesware click to call bit buggy.
freezes sometimes, have to relog to get it to work again

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10