Booker Reviews

4.1/5

Layleth
Layleth

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic experience, the software is amazing, Its very user friendly

Reviewed on 2018-06-14

The sofware helped our business in a great way, it has helped us expand our business that are great for small studios.

Pros

the system has amazing features and reports that make running your business very easy because you have inmiate access to your information and database.

Cons

It's a little bit hard to get the reports and see the customers previous payments and visits, but once you get the software it is easy.

Sharmila

Booker review

Reviewed on 2019-10-15

I hated them and will never go back. Absolutely negligent business practices by their vendor companies.

Pros

When I first signed with Booker, I liked the merchant services fees were better than Mindbody Online. Also, I liked that I locked in a significantly cheaper monthly rate as opposed to Mindbody.

Cons

The automatic emails at the time, could not be turned off. It didn't work with my type of business. Also, I hated the company that handled their merchant services. They put my account on hold after trying to cancel their services. A ridiculous customer service representative froze my account so then no deposits could go through affecting my payroll. No one told me that canceling my services with Booker would affect the merchant services or my ability to receive deposits. Absolute jerks.

Laurie

• Customer Support Software

Booker wants you to use endless work arounds because they can't get it right

Reviewed on 2020-11-23

I am stuck in Booker because I have been using it since 2014. My client data base and content are huge, they have been purchased by mindbody and I had hoped for an improvement, but its worse.

Do not get stuck with this software, purchase something else. They require you to do work arounds because the software does not function properly. The reporting is shite. Please do your self a favor and look else where.

I have tow spas and they are on different versions of booker. I have asked multiple times to be placed on one version or the other.

Pros

It has a lot of useful features, sadly very few of them work as expected.
- membership processing
- gift certificates
- embedded special codes for marketing
- pixels for marketing
- cancellation policy implementation
- customer service availability
- appointment scheduling
- sales reporting
- freezing memberships
- mail campaigns and marketing

Cons

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING with this software requires a work around.
-I have lost members because the software randomly double and triple charges them each month and doesn't represent it in the recent orders tab so it looks as if it hasn't
- freezing members is great, but then booker charges them for ALL the months they have been frozen
- you cannot put special deals on for the holidays on gift certificates = no holiday gift certificate promos
- special codes for marketing do not auto populate for orders and cannot be found from within the order
- pixels for marketing from their marketing tools do not work
- cancellation policy is great but if the person does not have a cc on file then you cannot close the order which makes it impossible to close the drawer at the end of the night
- groups often book under the same name , booker requires you to CANCEl that appt rather than just changing the name - ridiculous
-sales reporting is not customizable, past membership reporting cannot be done. it only shows current numbers regardless of the date you enter. kind of hard to measure growth
-members may freeze their monthly billing, no benefits are accrued but when you take the freeze off it autocharges all previous unpaid months
- customer service is available - but they are often unknowledgeable and can only submit requests to development and they take months even years before they fix your problem.
- the marketing tab does not load on my booker if im running from chrome.

ZENOTI

Reasons for Choosing Booker

Mindbody was old and clunky, I switched after only a couple months of use.

Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to Booker

It seemed more modern and sleek at the time. Seemed to offer better options and functionality. The customer service team was great and seemed like they would be on point. There was a time when I was referring our clients to them but had to stop because the feedback from them was so awful Choosing the Booker software was one of the worst business decisions I have ever made.
Daniel

Great Software, Always Improving

Reviewed on 2018-05-08

Pros

Booker is a great website for booking clients, and the ease of use is welcome as less time is spent booking which frees up more time to pursue more clients and to attend to current clients needs.

Cons

There have been some ups and downs with the software, though they do try to implement fixes as soon as they can. As with any software, or anything else, really, when one fix is applied other issues tend to crop up as things progress. Constant room for improvement.

Kristopher

• Customer Support Software

Booker Software is Awesome!

Reviewed on 2019-05-07

I have used Booker for the past 19 months. I haven't once wanted to look at any other software, as they have helped me fulfill my needs for my clients. I recommend them highly to any salon or spa looking to take care of the clients whole process from booking, to reminding, to following up!

Pros

I like the versatility of this software. It allows me to schedule, remind, and follow up on clients appt's. I love it! Also, if I ever have issue's with the software, booker's support team is amazing to help me work through any concerns.

Cons

Can't think of any! It has been a very positive experience!

Valerie

• Customer Support Software

Look elsewhere for scheduling & business software

Reviewed on 2023-02-10

disappointed

disappointed

Pros

can access schedule from mobile devices || clients can book appointments via web link

Cons

unreliable , inconsistent, lack of ownership when software not working, lack of ownership when they add services to our list that we don't offer, no report is accurate

Abhishek
Abhishek
  • Industry: Market Research Software

• Customer Support Software

Decent platform for business management and booking appointments!

Reviewed on 2023-01-22

I found it an average platform for providing a decent appointment scheduling service to our customers.

Pros

Convenient to use and make online appointments. Integration is easy and its mobile application is also very user-friendly. Its loyalty point feature is also very useful in attracting customers.

Cons

Interface can be improved. Very frustrating to use due to its frequent down-time. Additional features of adding samples or images can be an added advantage.

Brittany
Brittany
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Gets the job done, but can glitch frequently.

Reviewed on 2019-03-31

Overall Booker was easy to learn, pretty user friendly, and helped us streamline schedules for multiple providers at once which I believe impacted overall experience guests had at the spa.

Pros

I liked the ease of integrating new specials or services we were offering. It was generally easy to navigate and was also integrated with our website which was convenient and allowed guests to easily book online.

Cons

At the time I was using Booker, I experienced many times where the program would freeze out would have really slow load times which made it difficult during high volume times at the spa.

Kristen

Outstanding Software and Customer Service

Reviewed on 2014-10-15

I have been a client with Spa Booker for 5 years. In that time Spa Booker and their incredibly knowledgeable team have helped me build and retain my clientele. The feature of this software are user friendly for both the account holder and the client. With features such as online booking, promote, and a slew of reports, this is the only software I would rely on to manage the back end of business! The online feature acts as a 24 hour receptionist that my clients depend upon for their booking needs, not everyone runs on the same schedule or may not want to make phone calls to the business for discreet waxing appts, this adds comfort to our clients when scheduling. The newly added promote feature has brought back clients and regained an opportunity for those who we haven't seen over a long term period of time. The segments add different discounts based on your last service. Within one month of using this new tool my business had generated thousands of dollars from clients we would have otherwise considered a "lost" client. Spa Booker is always finding innovative ways to remain on the cutting edge with features that are consistent and easy to use! The have their clients in mind when adding features that will ultimately help grow, retain and maintain business and revenue. I know many businesses alike that would benefit from this software as it has been instrumental to the success of my company!

Paul
Paul

Great App

Reviewed on 2014-10-01

We have been using Booker for two and a half years now and we are extremely satisfied with the product. This is a full featured system that supports managing appointments, point of sale, gift card sales and the use of series or memberships. The system tracks employee pay reasonably well. It also provides a fair number of reports to help manage the business. This is so much better than having to track appointments in one place and handling payment in another system. One customer database supports the entire business.

Pros

Being one fully integrated system is fantastic. Online booking and instant gift certificates are terrific features. We also enjoy being able to define specials that can easily be applied. I have found the customer service people to be very helpful.

Cons

Booker still struggles with the bugs in their releases, although things have improved greatly in the last couple of releases. The product would benefit from an ad hoc reporting tool to enable customers to define their own reports.

Kristen

Decent but not great

Reviewed on 2017-01-24

I like using Booker for its ease of use. It can get confusing since there are multiple ways to do the same task, though. However, with different learning styles, it is a pretty easy system to teach to people. It is very beneficial as well to allow all therapists to be able to check schedules from home. Our clients like the email and text appointment reminders. We also like the hire Frederick program. It is an easy way to market and bring back old customers or get new ones to rebook. The email they receive after their services is also beneficial for us to understand customer satisfaction and we can immediately respond to negative feedback, grow, learn and maintain customer relations. Their customer service is very good. They are always very prompt with responding to an issue.
My problems with Booker are they have a tendency to glitch often or significantly slow down the system so we have had to resort to either trying a mobile device or handwriting credit slips on occasion. We have also had issues with the online booking and how one picks a therapist which makes things confusing and doesn't always work in our favor so a lot of client education comes into play. By this, I mean that even if a client picks no therapist preference at the beginning they still must choose at the end. Or sometimes they pick a therapist and it doesn't show as a request. I am currently finding out that the credit card processing linked to their service does not have the best rates but it would be more expensive to use another processing system and have to pay Booker's fees. Finally, we have learned the hard way that if a client pays in advance and you do not block out the time slot then another client can book in that same slot.

Pros

Ease of use can be accessed remotely by all therapists, no additional cost per therapist for use, HireFrederick program

Cons

Online booking inconsistency with picking a therapist and it not being a request vs no preference and still having to choose a therapist. Glitchiness! Slowness! Taking payment in advance opens time slot for others to book in. Feeling stuck with their credit card processing or high fees to use another one with better rates

Response from Mindbody

Thank you for using Booker Kristin. We'd love to work with you to help with any issues you're having with using the system - reach out to [email protected] if we can help!

Thank you so much for using Booker!
- The Booker Team

Denise

Booker has been a life changer for me and my Therapeutic Massage Practice.

Reviewed on 2017-08-19

The ease and functionality for my clients to have my app on their phone for scheduling wherever they are, no matter what time of day or night it is. It's also a reminder for them to schedule when they see my app At a glance! The reminder notifications allows me to focus on servicing my clients instead of scheduling appts, and making confirmations calls every day.

Pros

I love the way Booker works directly with my web page. My clients and potential clients can book right from my web site, purchase gift certificates from the comfort of their homes or offices, and print them or email them right from their computer without having to come to my office. I am often in service with a client and don't have a lot of time to answer or return calls during my work day let alone meet people to hand deliver gift certificates. I don't have a receptionist or assistant to assist in these matters. I love the fact that I have my very own App to give to my clients so they can save ME to their phones and book on line any time of the day or night, without having to try to find me first. I'm just a click away. The best part is that after you set up your booker to work with your website, it just makes scheduling my clients appts soooo much easier. They get an email notification with Appt details and directions. Then an appt reminder 24 hrs before their Appt so they can click the confirm button, so I don't have to make confirmation calls the day before, then a text reminder notification 3 hours before their Appt which cuts down on no shows, and late cancellations. I love it!!

Cons

I have 2 locations and Booker does not have a place to differentiate either location. So when my clients book on line, there is no way of telling them which days I am at one location and which days I am at the other. So when they are looking at my open appts, they don't know which location they are booking for. This kind of takes my 5 star Status and brings it down to a 3 because this causes my clients much confusion when trying to book, and me soooo much stress, because what good is it if I always have to call them anyway when they are trying to schedule on line?? This defeats the whole purpose of online scheduling. This needs to be fixed and upgraded. Another thing. The mobile app is limited to its back of the house functionality. It's very easy to schedule appts, but looking up Gift Certificate numbers and entering them for payment after a client redeems them is time consuming and not user friendly. I also wish I had Email/ text Marketing built in so I could send my clients daily, weekly and monthly specials. There are days that I would love to send out a quick text telling my clients what time slots I have available. This would be soooooo easy since all of their contact info is already in the system. I would also like to see yearly reports and just imagine how great it would be if the accounting software was built right in! All in one place! Now that would make Booker the leader in the industry!

Response from Mindbody

Denise -
Thank you for your review and the detail on why it's working so well for you and your clients. We'll share your feedback with the product team and if there's anything we can do to help, contact [email protected].

We love hearing that you've cut down on cancellations and no shows! You rock!

- The Booker Team

Brad
  • Industry: Publishing

• Customer Support Software

I used to love Booker, but fixes and updates come slowly and customer service is terrible!

Reviewed on 2017-10-30

Booker is a robust solution for online scheduling and taking payments too. In theory, Booker will save you loads of time since customers schedule and manage their own appointments. In reality, we spend too much time on the phone with Booker trying to work out quirks.

Pros

Admin backend is solid and reliable.
Lots of options to customize. Too many at times since finding just the right setting can take 15-20 minutes or require a phone call to customer service.

Cons

Customer front end is weak and confusing. Booker does not allow certain booking options (CF2) to be used in iFrames. This forces you to send customers to a 3rd party website (not yours) to make appointments. Fixes and feature requests come slowly if at all.
If you are interested in using Booker be sure you know what you are getting into before you commit. It is very difficult to get 100, 500, or thousands of customers to move to a new appointment system if you later decide Booker is not what you expected. Get used to what Booker looks like now and be okay with that for the long haul. Don't plan on being able to add a feature of even getting Booker to fix bugs. Booker will show you a long list of "fixes" and revision numbers of updated software. I have never known any of these updates to address a bug of concern we had with the SaaS. Customer requests are ignored and bugs are described as features. Yes, they really are! For example, in some places staff names are sorted by first name and in other places they are sorted by last name. This does make it feel like you are using different software products and will infuriate you at times.
Different interfaces all work differently. In other words, they all feel like different products. We use the admin interface, the Booker iOS app, the Booker customer app, CF1, and Facebook app. That seems like lots of great options until you realize how disjointed and different they all are. You are not merely learning one software package, you really have to learn them all.

Allison

WISH I COULD GIVE 0 STARS

Reviewed on 2017-04-22

I have had Booker since May, 2015. At first, minor glitches were sparse. An interruption in our day, but we were able to keep going. Recently, the interruptions have been more of an occurrence and lasting longer. I run a company and this is absolutely absurd. I can not do business if my main computer booking program is down. We constantly have pop ups on "We are working on it", "We are currently seeing slowness". On two separate occasions, their entire website was DOWN. Like, they forgot to pay and it was taken down. Ummmm... that is your business. How can that happen? And being a faithful client for two years, you think that you would give us a heads up if you are taking it down DURING PEEK HOURS. Today, on a Saturday of all days (Saturdays are BUSY for salons) we have the good ol' standby of "An Internal Server Error Has Occurred". This has lasted about two hours now. So, I can not ring people out, I can't check them in, I can't see our schedules.... I CAN'T RUN MY BUSINESS. Anytime you call customer service, it'll ring twice and go to a busy tone, OR they prompt you to leave a message after one minute for NO ONE to call you back. THEY ARE NEVER AVAILABLE. Customer service???? Give me a BREAK! They have the worst customer service ever. Oh, and my sales rep, the nicest guy ever. Who told me I could call him anytime... well.... he won't return my calls, or my emails. OR ANYTHING. I'll get a generic email from The CEO of the company that all of their clients have been BCC'd on about their recent issues and what they are doing to fix it. Meanwhile putting the blame on anyone or anything else other than themselves. I'm so beyond frustrated with this company, their lack of accountability, their "customer service", their whole being. They have lost me SO MUCH MONEY. The great customer service I am able to give my clients, leaves me looking stupid when I don't know they have an appointment, or when I'm struggling to ring them out on a 1980s credit card machine. We look pathetic. People don't want to come back to us and also, I'm left giving free services or discounts for the inconvenience to try and keep my clients happy. I will be taking my business elsewhere. As far as I'm concerned, Booker owes me $ for the past 5 months of terrible service (we will give them a break on the other 19 months). They also owe me probably $ in LOST WAGES.

Pros

Right now, nothing. I'm so beyond frustrated. NOBODY IS N EVER AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Cons

IT NEVER WORKS AT ALL!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NEVER THERE TO HELP! DO NOT USE!!

Response from Mindbody

Dear Allison,
The downtime issues in April '17 were upsetting for all of us. We know that Booker is the backbone of your business and we take this very seriously. We've invested significantly in improving our servers so this won't happen again in the future. This investment of engineering resources and updated equipment has resulted in greater stability and faster speed, and we intend to continue the improvements.

Sorry to hear you've had a difficult experience. We'd love to discuss this further with you if you have time. We thank you for using Booker and for your feedback.

The Booker Team

Connie
  • Industry: Hospitality

• Customer Support Software

Keeping everyone on the same page

Reviewed on 2019-09-30

The survey section is really helpful to hear from clients on what we can add or change to make their experience the best it can be. The flexibility of having booker app on our phone lets us have everything we need at all times.

Pros

Booker is so great. Everyone of my staff has their own logins to look at their schedules at any time. My accounting department (that is in a different building) has access to check balances....my HR department can also access it to do payroll....making it easy for us all to stay on the same page of the business. At any time my GM can look at the dash board to see where we stand any any given time of the month. The clients love it because they can make appointments on line and they love the text reminders for their appointments. As the director I want to make sure clients are happy...I get feed back from surveys that let us know if we are doing things right or if we need to improve on things. Bookers Customer service used to be a little frustrating but I feel like they have really stepped it up lately. Thanks Booker for helping us do our job in a very efficient way!

Cons

I wish we could add specials or notes to certain days...their really isn’t any place for that. We end up putting notes in someone’s schedule so it shows up on the day...it works but not ideal.

Amy

Please do not choose Booker

Reviewed on 2016-12-15

Booker has features that real you in but the functionality is antiquated, the "exceptional" customer service is non-existant once you have signed a contract and the features promised in the demo are not all delivered. I consistently get the answer that they are sorry but that feature is not part of the package you purchased - even though my sales rep assured me that it was when I asked him about it many times. There has never been an attempt to make it right or even console me for my trouble. The conversion cost me hundreds of dollars in changes needed to my website and credit card purchasing - many of which turned out to be inaccurate information provided by Booker that still did not fix my problems.
Moreover, the software has so many layers and steps to basic operations - it is a way to labor intensive to use. As a small business, your resources can not be tied up in having to change your schedule in three different places just to schedule a client after hours or to have to manually look up each gift certificate number - it doesn't stick with the client when purchased. Come on Booker - these features have been available for years!
Booker was a really bad decision on my part and I am looking for something else to replace it with that won't cost me as much to convert. They really did me wrong- whatever you do, don't take the Clover package as this is the software I am working with. They don't tell you ahead of time that it is a different program you than what they demo to you.

Pros

Ability to create series

Cons

The company is not upfront or honest. The software is antiquated. It is way overpriced for what you get. Ease of use is not there - it takes multiple steps to complete simple basic tasks. Customer service is not only lacking, they are often rude and incorporate good cop/bad cop techniques to blur the fact that they do not intend to fix your problems at all.

Response from Mindbody

Amy,
We're very sorry that your experience with Booker has not been optimal. We'd love to chat and help you work through these issues if possible.

Please contact [email protected].

Eric

• Customer Support Software

Used to be good, now stinks

Reviewed on 2018-01-14

It works, but I need decent customer service.

It works, but I need decent customer service.

Pros

Booker works fairly well most of the time, but there are occasional glitches and every once in a while the system will crash, but that seems to have gotten better in time. User friendly and fairly intuitive

Cons

Booker's customer service has gone to waste. It used to be good. You could get someone on the phone who knew what they were doing and they'd solve your problems. A while back they started using a call center in god knows what country and they STINK! It's become impossible to get a hold of anyone who can solve problems. They don't respond to emails, or if they do, it's just an automated response that doesn't really address the issue.

Response from Mindbody

Hi Eric-
We are sorry that our customer service didn't meet your expectations. We have invested a lot over the years to add more and more self serve options so that customers can get the help they need without necessarily having to speak to someone over the phone. Overall less than 20% of our customers find it necessary to call into our Customer Service team as most are finding their answers through our online help center or through Booker's intuitive design.

We do understand that some customers prefer to speak directly to someone and we continually monitor and train our Customer Service teams to provide the best support possible for when customers do find a need to speak to a live person. Again, we are sorry that we didn't meet your expectations with regards to our live agent support.

-The Booker Team

Poor Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018-08-02

Pros

It did give you a tracking method for services & products sold. It generated a monthly sales tax report

Cons

Booker charged us a "marketing" fee for months on end. Apparently the marketing product was not what we were sold - that is the ability to generate marketing campaigns to a specific demographics. Instead, it was an "automatic discount" offered to patients that motivated them to wait for follow up services so that they got them for a deeply discounted fee. Booker took credit for selling these services due to their discount program. In the end all they did was to sell price not quality. Quality should be what spa services are all about! If price is the final objection then it should be in the hands of the provider to decide what discount is appropriate. In order to sell more than one unit of Botox, we had to pick from an assortment of quantities of Botox to equal todays purchase. The software is not user friendly and the predefined reports are weak at best. It was not a management tool! Worse it did a horrible job of taking the place of our former hosted spa services software. When it came time to leave, they stole our data, gave us a few excel files and redacted them after a few months. I would neither recommend the product nor would I EVER purchase from this vendor again.

Tom
  • Industry: Hospitality

Gregory O - Superb Customer Service Experience

Reviewed on 2016-11-25

I want to sincerely thank Booker for the excellent service provided by Gregory O, during several recent requests we made; He has gone above and beyond, even supplying me with a level of data and assistance I was previously told would not be possible to get. He did it in an extremely expeditious and efficient manner and again affirms our confidence that Booker is the leading platform in our industry. Thanks again for providing such a great business tool and we look forward to using booker for many years to come.

Pros

The "all in one nature" of the platform but also the ability to have an online store that links to our actual inventory and pricing levels in real time. The confirmation email for appointments are a great asset to in terms of revenue loss prevention and saves time for our staff, not to mention our clients love the convenience. The pre-authorization of credit cards is a great function again for loss prevention.

Cons

1, There have been times recently were the downtime or stability (slowness) of the platform has not been acceptable.
2, The ip lock function only works with v4 ip addresses (most ISP's are now using v6's rendering the function useless unless you pay extra for static IP's.

Response from Mindbody

Tom - thank you for the great review and feedback on how we can improve Booker. I'll be sure to pass this along to our product team. Thanks! - Jason

Thelma

Do NOT get Booker

Reviewed on 2017-04-07

I'm a receptionist at a spa and booker has been off and on for the last week. We've had booker for almost two years and it's been a mess. When it's working it's fine but that's only 20% of the time. Our clients honestly just pitty us when we say our computers are down because it happens at least one a week if not more. Messages will pop up at the top of the screen saying booker is investigating the slowness but then nothing comes from that. Due to this appointments don't show up on the schedule because when the system is going in and out it's unclear if the appointment is actually booked.
Inventory is also difficult with this software. We tried to use Booker once and it threw the numbers off so badly it took two months to correct it. Easy to say we will NOT make that mistake again.
They claim to have a live chat for support but now you have to create a whole new account to be able to chat. And when you try to create that new account it doesn't take you through all the steps so you never actually get to use the live chat.
I could go on for hours with complaints honestly. Bottom line, don't waist your time.
We are currently looking for another system to use.

Pros

None.

Cons

The entire system.

Response from Mindbody

Thelma -
Sincere apologies for the issues you've experienced using Booker. We'll reach out or contact us at [email protected] to discuss further.

We'd like to help you use the software to meet your needs, and are sorry about the issues you've experienced.

- The Booker Team

Amanda

So far - so good!

Reviewed on 2016-08-26

I've worked with the Booker system for 8 months now, and I've definitely enjoyed my experiences with it. We receive near live updates whenever there is an issue with the system - instead of being left to guess, as with other Spa software systems. I've found it to be clean, well designed, aesthetically pleasing, simple to understand, and full of hidden abilities that I have found to be extremely helpful in the management of our organization. Although there are a few capabilities I wish it could offer, Booker is genius at what it does already.

Pros

- Ease of use
- Mobile application
- Partnership with Frederick
- Easy to book online
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Easy access to customer service (with real people!)

Cons

There are certain limitations to the software that I don't quite endorse, and would love to have more accessibility to customize the features inherent in the system. For instance, we would love to be able to format, on our own, the infrastructure of the Administrator, Reservationist, and Staff roles to allow for certain levels of access to information. Although we have found a way to "Macguyver" the system, we'd love for there to be a more direct system for integrating digital SOAP notes, as well as intake form and profile management by the client when they log in to book an appointment. There have been other, very slight issues, which have caused some annoyance to our clients - such as the automatic CC authorization process when opening orders, or when clients are unable to cancel upcoming appointments online at their convenience (so long as it does not violate our 24-hour policy).

Chris

Great Technology for Salons that want to scale and grow

Reviewed on 2017-08-03

Pros

Online Booking.
Flexibility with using Rooms vs. Employees.
Reporting.
Ability to manage all aspects of clients and employee data.

Cons

There's a lack of Sales Funnel Integration with Frederick i.e. There is so much data that is in Booker/Frederick, that should allow us to create customized sales funnels in order to remarket and market to our existing clients.

Frederick is limited into the emails sent, and there should be more control/flexiblity given to the owner.

Currently, i'm using Clickfunnels and other email software to close that loop to create email sales funnels as well as other sales funnels from paid traffic sources.

Digital Marketing is the future of all businesses and a crucial component of that is Sales funnels from organic traffic and paid traffic from FB ads, Youtube Ads, Instagram Ads to enter into Sales Funnels. The power to remarket and retarget those clients from Booker/Frederick Data can really scale each business and should be in the hands of the business owner/marketer.

We have been doing that manually using Clickfunnels and Other Email Software providers.

Vanessa
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Loads of Features that others lack

Reviewed on 2017-08-03

Pretty much everything

Pretty much everything

Pros

I love the loyalty points for my clients to be able to earn, I love being able to precharge and charge for no-shows as well as charge premiums for certain days of the week. And all of this happens while I focus on doing hair. I do not have to sit around and do anything but set it up. They give you a training call and help you with the features and setup. I learned it quickly but if I have a question I can simply call and speak with someone promptly.
I did have it once before and cancelled because of the price, then I came back because I found they were going to integrate with the clover mini as I already had one but it still hasn't worked out for that. I'm really waiting for that feature. Its just all around inclusive just somewhat costly.

Cons

Wish add-ons were visible to clients and can be set individually to desired service. Also client facing terminal is needed. Hate having to manual input charges outside of the system. I have to have 2 different merchant processors because of the issue with the clover. App works horribly for taking appointments over the phone. Deposits cannot be charged so I have to go into the browser version from my tablet.

Jaime

Booker for a Massage practice

Reviewed on 2017-01-24

So overall I enjoy Booker and customer support however everything needs its tweaks. I do not like that you have to use their merchant provider and can't negotiate fees much, also lately people are able to book online with a credit card that we later on find out is declined..usually when they're a no show and our hands are tied. Customer service used to be great, now it's good and I don't always end with a resolution. Sometimes setting up codes for discounts is confusing and certain reports. On the positive side it works great for scheduling especially once you know the little tweaks in the system and it's great that it sends out emails for confirmation and reminders to the staff and guests. However, lately my staff isn't getting all notifications. This can be very problematic, I'm rebooking clients for free and not receiving payments on no shows due to the system only lately. If this were fixed I'd go back to loving the product.

Pros

Reminders and organization of multiple therapists

Cons

Issues with notifications, payments and codes

Response from Mindbody

Thank you for your feedback Jamie. We'd love to chat with you about the issues you're describing so we can improve your experience using Booker. We'll reach out and please contact [email protected] if you need anything.

Thank you for using Booker!
- The Booker Team

Mariana

• Customer Support Software

SLOW TO FIX KNOWN ISSUES, Search for Another Option!

Reviewed on 2019-09-18

This software sends a message to the merchant that the customer's card was approved and then immediately sends a message to void that transaction. Which is Leaving the customer with multiple approvals ( Money withdrawn from their bank ) and having to pay again for the services when they arrive in our salon. I have given them over 9 months to resolve this issue and to NO AVAIL! Luckily my own customer service skills have saved me from having angry customers write bad reviews!

When I opened my second location, I decided to use another software and same merchant. I have NO PROBLEMS at all with that location.

They point the finger at the merchant because they don't have the capability to know how to fix their own software.

Besides that huge issue, our software will just crash randomly leaving us no access to customer information.

Pros

Online Booking integration easy with website ( but that's common for all softwares now )

Cons

Overall Unstable software
Support doesn't RESOLVE anything
Crashes and completely shuts down for hours at random times ( leaving no access to any customer information )