Jobber

Quoting, scheduling, & invoicing for home service businesses

4.4/5
4.2/5
4.5/5
Customer Support Software
4.6/5

Eric

Game changer for Trades businesses

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Support and product development are outstanding, other than dual property owners pretty much every issue or 'complaint' I've ever had have been addressed via updates, or with simple education. My Jobber mantra is '... it's probably right in front of me...', and odds are if I need a feature, it likely is in fact already there.
In summary, I have stopped recommending Jobber to any of my local competitors, as it has literally become my single most valuable business tool.

Pros

The user experience is second to none, both Client and User. We continually sell jobs away from competitors due to the ease of quote approval alone, and overall convenience and professional appearance are again best-in-class

Cons

Would LOVE to have the ability to list [2] property owners' names, first & last, when different. In our [SF Bay Area] more often than not we have homeowner-partners with separate last names, and both want to be included on all paperwork... honestly that's the ONLY complaint I can come up with after two years of daily use!

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for the review, Eric! So glad to hear things are going well and that overall you're enjoying and getting value from Jobber. We've made a note to our Product Team about your request around having multiple pieces of contact info per client as that value with multiple property owners/managers is totally understandable. It's certainly not off the table for future updates. Cheers!

Laura

• Customer Support Software

Jobber is good for a beginner

Reviewed on 10/30/2019

We have been using Jobber for 5 years. Now that our business is growing we need something more.

Pros

Jobber is always adding to program to make it better. Good for a beginning business. Easy to use. Have been very happy.

Cons

Jobber doesn't work with quickbooks desktop. We have to put information in twice. Once in jobber & then in Quickbooks. More work for the administrator.

Service Fusion

Reasons for Switching to Jobber

They seem to listen to what the customer wants to make it better.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Laura, thanks for your review. It's been great to have Arch Air on the team for the past five years!

You're right that we don't currently connect with QuickBooks Desktop. In case you haven't already spoken with our team about this, QuickBooks has moved away from supporting integrations with their desktop solution, so to best support our customers we made the decision a while back to discontinue our sync.

We'd also like to find out a bit more about the gaps you're seeing and see if we can help out with some of our newer features, or provide some of your feedback to our product team. Please keep an eye out from a call or email from us.

Thank you again for your review!

Adam

• Customer Support Software

Expensive for minimal features and support

Reviewed on 7/15/2020

Jobber is good for someone just starting out due to it's ease of use but if you want to do any MailChimp or resending quotes you better be willing to pay a lot of money. The companies major claim is to help small business but they rob you blind in overly expensive monthly fees and payment processing.

Pros

The layout is the best part. Calendar is easy to read and simple for set-up. Sending quotes is also great as they are easy to read and pre-populating the items

Cons

They are extremely expensive if you want to do anything past the basic functions. They really force you to use the top-tier plan if you want to do anything.

They have the highest credit card fees in the industry and most expensive monthly plan. Jobber costs my business over $1,000 a month and we do about 90% of our transactions through EMT to avoid their crazy fees.

The office isn't open on weekends at all or in the evenings which I find hard to understand when many of their user base would be working during the day on site and no able to access a computer.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad to hear you've been having a good experience getting your calendar organized and quotes out with Jobber. We pride ourselves on offering competitively priced plans and payment processing fees, and typically hear that our prices are heavily justified by things like the value of time savings, customer service, and increased cash flow. We'd love to work with you to make sure you're getting the most of Jobber, so please reach out to our Success Team to chat more. We've recently expanded our evening customer service hours to offer support in the evenings and we're always adapting our customer service based on customer needs, so thank you for this feedback!

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Jobber helps small to midsized lawn care companies manage business

Reviewed on 11/10/2022

Great app, worth the cost but not great for larger companies.

Pros

The app simplifies scheduling with clients, it also makes quoting new jobs easy. Great for small to midsized lawn care and landscaping companies.

Cons

It is not an app specifically geared to lawn care and landscaping companies so it may not be best for larger companies.

Response from Jobber Software

Hey Natural Landscape Design team! Happy to meet you. I'm super grateful for you taking the time to review our product.

We do receive a lot of positive feedback surrounding the ease of our request > quote > job flow, so it's awesome that you believe the same.

One thing I am curious in is what your experience was like with implementing your lawn care business in Jobber which perhaps made it feel like Jobber isn't geared toward this industry. Green industries are one of our top use cases so this is very interesting!

If you have feedback on how we can improve to better gear toward your type of business, our Support team would love to hear this. Give us a call at 1 888 721 1115 or email us at [email protected] Thank you again!

Robert
  • Industry: Utilities

• Customer Support Software

Inexpensive but same features as the big guys

Reviewed on 5/29/2021

Overall it's been excellent.

Pros

It does everything from taking a call to payment.

Cons

I don't like the fact that the office personnel are not free and unlimited as all the competitors. Each office staff is forced to be an individual user. We have 4 users being wasted on dispatchers alone.

Housecall Pro, ServiceTitan, SkyBoss and RazorSync

Reasons for Switching to Jobber

I used jobber with my last employer. When I opened my own shop I turned to what I knew jobber. Glad I did to. I had no idea all these other apps were charging around $140 per person. Jobber charges us less then that for the whole shop to use it.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Robert, thanks so much for your review and we're glad Jobber is doing the trick for your job flow from call to payment! We offer quite competitive pricing, but if you're ever concerned about the value you're getting from Jobber our Success Team is here to help and talk things through. Thanks again!

Joy

Still getting to know Jobber

Reviewed on 5/15/2020

Still working on getting to know it and having our techs use it. It is a great idea and hoping it will be a good thing for our business.

Pros

We really like how it ties all parts of a job start to finish in one place. It help to keep things organized.

Cons

We work and provide service in a lot of places that are out of cell phone and service range. It doesn't work at all in these areas. Technicians can't even look at the calendar to see where their next job is. This has been a very disappointing and huge inconvenience.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for the review, Joy! We're sorry to hear that the team runs into service issues now and then when working out of a service range. Some of our other customers also experience this, and when they anticipate going into these areas, they'll take screenshots of the visit information on their app just in case they lose access. In the meantime, we will make a note to our Product Team that offline functionality would be helpful. Thanks again!

Craig
  • Industry: Environmental Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] PRODUCT EXPERT - outstanding

Reviewed on 6/18/2020

top notch so far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredible

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent - gave an amazing overview and answered all of our questions

Cons

looking for more robust social media campaign tracking

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Craig, thanks so much for your review!

Chris

Perfect for lawn care

Reviewed on 4/4/2022

I run a 2 truck lawn care business with Jobber and we pack our days very full of work. I can build weekly/biweekly or one time visits easily, edit them on the fly and ensure everything is captured on the invoices. The payment portal for customers, the consistent branding across quotes, invoices and receipts and the payment options make my company seem like a much larger and more established business. The process is so slick that I am saving hours and hours of tedious work every week.

Pros

Job scheduling for the whole season is easy, and with automated invoice reminders and batch invoicing, I can get the admin side of the job done quickly and accurately so I can focus on other parts of the business.

Cons

I don't have much to complain about - everything works for me.

Response from Jobber Software

Hey Chris! Thank you so much for your fantastic review.

Our goal is to help business owners like you be successful by saving time and making running your business easier, so it's awesome to hear that Jobber is helping you save hours of work every week - it's music to our ears!

If you haven't already, you can check out our awesome referral program! If you'd like more information, feel free to give our team a call at 1-888-721-1115. We'd love to hear from you!

• Customer Support Software

Jobber is perfect for my business

Reviewed on 5/17/2022

Pros

I like the real-time aspect of information being added and deleted immediately, I like the appointment confirmations and reminders being texted to clients, I like the automatic request for Google reviews the best.

Cons

I don't like that an invoice cannot be cancelled without the entire job having to be deleted. The system considers a job an "invoice"...they are not the same.

Response from Jobber Software

Hello,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad that you are enjoying using Jobber and if we can help in clarifying the link between Jobs and Invoices (as well as the option to adjust or delete an invoice) feel free to get in touch. You can reach us at 1-888-721-1115 Option 2, [email protected], or by live chat. Have a great day!

sam
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great field service management software

Reviewed on 10/6/2022

Pros

Versatile and multi-functional capability and great for field job take in, management and closing.

Cons

Integrating with other software can be challenging sometimes.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Sam! Thank you for your review and feedback! If you ever run into issues setting up or using other software integrations with Jobber, please reach out to our Support team and we'd be happy to help.

We can be reached at 1-888-721-1115 opt 2, or you may email [email protected], or send us a message through live chat.

Cheers!

Andrea

Has potential-needs work

Reviewed on 3/21/2018

Pros

Field staff are able to easily track time in their mobile apps. Client hub is starting to be a valuable tool, it needs work though.

Cons

You can't chat with field workers on their apps. It's difficult to bill from the mobile app. The time sheets don't properly sync with quickbooks. You can't sync your own/bank merchant account to jobber payments. Refunds take 5 days to process, you can't issue partial refunds, or take partial payments. you can't mark an invoice partially paid (construction typically does a 7% hold back of funds) It's tough to see which invoices are still outstanding. Payments do not automatically apply to invoices in quickbooks. No way to edit outline of client reminders to not include appointment times- we would like to only include appointment dates. You can't issue a credit on an invoice. you can't see aged receivables by client. You can't set individual staff availability ie; some needs monday off so it's blocked out. Instead, you have to enter a basic task and complete/delete it so your calandar doesn't get bogged down. You cant batch complete tasks jobs-need to auto complete late visits. you can't set individual payment terms for different types of clients - (one that would be really helpful, would be if issued before a day of the month, its due the following month on a day. needs an hr area for staffing meetings and notes. Clients don't like how they're currently accessing client hub- one suggestion would be a mobile app or a save to favorites button which is easily recognized by clients.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Andrea,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this thorough feedback. We wouldn¿t be able to build a product that helps businesses without feedback like yours!

It's great to hear that your team has been able to easily track time out in the field and that you're seeing value from using client hub.

We've noted this specific feedback for our product team to look over and use to help drive future feature updates. We do recognize there are a lot of features that would make Jobber even better for our customers. Because of this we¿re always pushing out new features and updates, so hopefully we¿ll be able to cross some of these items off the list for you down the road!

- Rebecca from Jobber

Kathleen

Software with the WOW factor

Reviewed on 8/4/2020

It was like a breath of fresh air. IT WORKS! Its simple. Its intuitive. The knowledge base is also excellent.
We installed this is the month of April, coming off a disaster with another company. Our Garden center business was off the charts busy, and to undertake a project like install a new program was 'unthinkable' crazy, and yet we could NOT continue with the software we were trying to use, it was a disaster. And so we did it. We ordered the trial. I wasn't about to change with out a try out. I was burnt badly with the program we were trying to use....I ran the trial . Within hours I knew that this was the program we had wanted & hoped for. In a matter of 4 or 5 days, I knew there was no reason to go the whole 14 days of the trial. We signed up and never looked back . It has been AWESOME. The customer service is outstanding, The mobile program is AWESOME, my men were up and running within MINITUES of turning them on. It is so well designed they we all up and running in no time at all...NO problems, NO issues...so refreshing after what we had been through. From A to Z this program has been great.

Pros

How amazingly easy was to implement. This was so refreshing, so easy. and it works SO well. I can not say it enough. It does what it says it does. It does it well. It simply to use. It is complete. I don't think there is anything they haven't thought of . We have used and trialed many other packages. This one blows the others out of the water.....

Cons

I know there must be something, only I haven't found any thing to be unhappy with.
I like everything so far.
NO CONS at this time, 6 months in.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Kathleen, we couldn't be happier to hear that your experience with Jobber is going so well. So glad to have you on the team. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with other business owners :)

Rob
  • Industry: Veterinary Software

Best investment we made in 2018

Reviewed on 12/7/2018

Absolutely amazing. I have never had such a great experience with a customer service team. Just the fact that I'm taking time out of my workday to fill out this survey should say something- they've earned my praise!! I heard from a fellow professional in the industry that customer service was top notch, and that was the deciding factor in why I went with Jobber. Man was he right!! Scheduling software was fairly new to me and I wanted a customer service team that could help me work out the kinks. Jobber has paid for itself time and again with the stress it is taking out of my day and with how easily my crew can communicate things to me about each job.

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is the customer service team that comes along with it! EVERY time I've called I reached a live person without 10 minutes of pressing buttons, and every person I've talked to has been extremely knowledgeable about the software and solved my problem very quickly, explaining things in a way that I could easily understand.
Relating strictly to the software iteself, it's very user friendly and can be mastered in no time at all. It syncs easily and effortlessly with QuickBooks and has eliminated our need for double entry of clients. Client info and payment information sync automatically. It has also given us the capability to invoice and take credit card payments online without having to use a third party (and decreased our cc fees at the same time).

Cons

Sales tax issues (gross sales vs taxable sales) not syncing correctly with Quickbooks. If a discount is given in the Jobber 'discount' field, it will not show correctly Quickbooks and will log the invoice amount, before discount, as the taxable sales amount, when in reality the number was lower. We found an easy fix to this by adding a line item for 'discounts' so that it comes off of the top. Very slight limit to functions available while using the App. I honestly can't even remember what it was, but obviously it wasn't too important because I got by without it. Neither of these things has caused me any undue stress, but if I have to come up with 'Cons', that would be it.

Response from Jobber Software

Rob, thanks so much for all your kind words and for taking the time to leave this review. You sure made our day! We'll certainly share your thoughts on syncing sales taxes and discounts with our Product Team.

We're so glad to have you on the team and work with you as your grow your business. Working with you is always an absolute pleasure!

Mariela

Overall good but ...

Reviewed on 12/18/2021

Pros

I used this software for a year in a home cleaning business.
I liked that you can get a file for each client with their jobs, so it's easier to find them in case you need them. And at the same time you can keep the instructions saved depending on the job.
Also is friendly to schedule if you have different teams.
The app is easy to use for workers and leave written instructions.

Cons

- The dashboard in the app is not good. I always had to login through the browser to manage the jobs.
- I never could use the text message since it was not available in Australia.
- Monthly/year payment is the same even when you don’t get all the features.
- Reports are not sync with #job vs #invoice, so if you cancel your subscription you need to be aware about the description to find the correct job+Invoice. (jobs numbers are different than invoice number).
- I cancelled my subscription few days before to don't get charged the year but they did charge to my card anyway. So I have lost the currency conversion change (USD to AUD).
- I cancelled my subscription because I am closing the business, but they don't have a cheaper plan so don't loose all the data for the transition. for that I've switched to SERVICEM8, which you pay for what you use and has better features.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi there Mariela, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review!

It's wonderful to hear that you loved Jobber's features for running your home cleaning business.

All of our product updates come directly from customer feedback, and we are always looking for ways that we can improve. I will be sure to share your product and subscription feedback with our development teams.

If you have any further thoughts you'd like to share or are ever back in the market for software, we would love to connect with you! Our support number is 1-888-721-1115, and you can also reach out via live chat. All the best.

Monty

• Customer Support Software

We love Jobber But.......

Reviewed on 3/1/2018

We love Jobber because their support is great and there product is great! Its been going on 4 years now and still no resolve on the notifications issue. Not even an update. WE NEED SMS AND EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO WORK PROPERLY! PLEASE!!!!!

Pros

The way it organises our daily processes. Without it we would just be another business

Cons

Notifying our customers that their service is due, is crucial to our success. Notification emails and sms are just not working correctly? Right now if you have anyone unassigned in the grid view while sending notifications, all of those people will receive notifications too, when they shouldn't! Only the people on the calendar who are scheduled for that day should get the notifications. My customers who are unassigned get pissed and call me telling me "I didnt schedule service for this date". Any other users of Jobber using the notifications via email or sms having the same problem? Please let me know if your having the same issues? The reports need work, There are limited reports and no ability to shell out to a custom report writing utility. Things like new activations, disconnections so you can track how many active customers and non active customers you have. Love the quote signing ability they just came up with, but it would be nice if they had a Check box that has to be clicked acknowledging they read the service terms. Forms are lacking for our pest control industry. An inspection report of the home/office needs to be dont to let the customer know the deficiencies that need to be corrected for proper pest management. Invoices are great!

Helen
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Most Fantastic Work Program

Reviewed on 6/4/2018

No longer missing to bill customers, an easy way to retain the history of repeated jobs with photos. Too many advantages to list. I love Jobber

Pros

This is the best most comprehensive and versatile work program I have used and I have used over 15.

Easy app for on site workers to log in and out

Being able to create a variety of properties for each client (agent),

retains a history of visits with photos and notes

Create checklists for each job that can be downloaded or emailed to the clients

Reminders to invoice set to after job completed or set date. And a one off job or one with multiple visits.

Continually adding great new functionality so that the software is always evolving where most systems are stagnant. The Cons I am sure will be added soon. I love Jobber and the helpful friendly team.

Cons

These are not cons they are suggestions

Sms job details in Australia as young people don't use email usually
Suggest: if sms is not possible one Week Sheet instead of Day Sheet with all jobs for the week instead of multiple emails.

Not being able to easily see that everyone is on the job.
Suggest: a green button with location lets me see if staff have turned up on time.

But Jobber has so many other fantastic features that I wouldn't consider any other program

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks so much for the thorough review, Helen! You really made our day! We'll be sure to share your thoughts on SMS in Australia, weekly schedule sheets, and insight into if everyone has showed up! For now, the best way to see that would be on the GPS Waypoints report. Thanks so much, Helen! We're so glad to have Eco Clean on the team.

Michael

Jobber has grown with Gardenzilla

Reviewed on 2/4/2019

We've grown from a $30,000 / year hobby business to a $1.2 million dollar business in our fourth year - all built on Jobber's platform. It's hugely reduced admin time, and given us the tools to scale the business and focus on our operations instead of on office admin.

Pros

Jobber succeeds because it offers enough of what we need - rock solid invoicing, both one-time and many variations on recurring, mapping, scheduling, accepting online payments, and more, but remains flexible. You can turn on and off the features, so you get what you want, without being tied down with the features you don't.

Cons

I wish they had a road map, so I knew what features were coming up, and more opportunities to give input on (small) challenges.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks so much for your review, Michael! We're so glad we've been able to help grow your business. We're really proud to be a part of your story, and appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with other businesses here. Unfortunately we can't share our road map, but we've noted your wishes for this with the team and are always happy to collect feedback on what you're looking for, so feel free to email, phone, or chat away :)

Congrats from all of us on the substantial growth!

Tessie

• Customer Support Software

I could not live without Jobber- Our business has grown and works flows increased!

Reviewed on 6/1/2018

Pros

I love that I can track my future ordering of products based on the jobs I put on the schedule. The colors really help me be able to see where my employees are and enhance the overall scheduling feature. You can track your employees and where they are during the day just to see if you can add another job while they are in that area. You can add notes or documents onto each job/contact and this is just my go to for everything. You will not regret purchasing Jobber, every time that I had a question someone (not a robot) was always there for me. It very user friendly... I could go on forever``` thanks Jobber for helping my business grow, because of your organization I have been able to focus my attention on other areas of my business... :)

Cons

When I schedule a job for three different employees I should be able to add them and all of their colors show up on the schedule.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for the review, Tessie! :) We're so glad you and the team are happy with the program, and we'll share your feedback on calendar colors with the team!

Sai

Jobber is awesome!

Reviewed on 8/20/2018

I used to have my crew members write their notes and track their time on client sheets. I then had an employee who collected those papers, input hours into a google sheet, and invoiced through Quick-books online, and managed client information through a different CRM. That employee wound up costing 10% of the monthly income! When they quit, I found Jobber and was able to manage so much more on my own, drastically cutting costs. I have better control over all aspects of my business because of Jobber, and I would highly recommend it to other small service businesses.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it allows a small company to manage most of its administrative and office needs in one place, by one person. It also scales as you get bigger to allow delegation of tasks to other team members.

Cons

With the new payment collection options, Jobber has addressed the biggest complaint I had with the software, specifically how to address partial payments.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for your review, Sai! We're so glad we've been able to help you get control back of your business. Thanks for being on the Jobber team, and enjoy the partial payments features!

Angelo

Jobber Review

Reviewed on 5/12/2019

Pros

This software is excellent except for one very important feature!

Cons

The software is missing a day view screen. There support team calls there day view screen the Grid screen. This screen is vey confusing and not functional. When booking more than one job and viewing it on the weekly screen all that you see is colored rows that you have to click on to see the details. This is very frustrating to say the least. I have reached out to there team multiple times but my request has fallen on death ears. Every other competitors CRM platforms have a day view screen! I don't understand why they can not fix this issue. Anyhow I am switching over to Service Monster because of this issue. It's a shame because other than this factor I like the platform.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Angelo, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback, and we're sorry to hear there was a gap with our calendar view given that everything else with the software was a good fit for your business. We've shared your feedback with our product team, and it will be used to drive future updates as we're always working on making the software as user-friendly and efficient as possible?especially within our calendar views since they are such a foundational component of how our customers use the software. If there is anything we might be able to still assist with, we're here to help, and we wish you the best for your business no matter what software ends up being the best fit.

Clayton

• Customer Support Software

I really like Jobber. It has helped us grown our business in many ways. It is professional for...

Reviewed on 9/4/2017

I would also like to see an email notification 'OPTION' where customers would be notified if a job was skipped. There should also be a section for the reason why it was skipped. We should be able to make these reasons whatever we want in the settings... THIS IS HUGE!

The amount of time I spend notifying clients we have skipped a lawn cut due to "Minimal growth" or "The lawn too wet to cut" or "Cannot access the back lawn"...

This is such an important need of ours. I want to use Jobber for the next 30 years but if these changes do not happen we may create our own program one day - I DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT!

OVERALL I WOULD RECOMMEND JOBBER TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP WITH SCHEDULING & INVOICING!

Pros

I like the fact that Jobber will not allow you to forget about any jobs, quotes, & most importantly invoices...
The invoices are very professional looking. The ease of use of the software is awesome! The help/support there for you from their team is 10 out of 10/Tops/ the best! It does NOT get better as far as customer service goes...

Cons

I would like to see us be able to "Bold, italic, underline, etc" the fonts in invoices, jobs, everything! We should be able to format the font the same way we can in say - Google email!

Edward

Excellent

Reviewed on 7/12/2018

I'm able to run my small business like a Fortune 500 business and it looks like one too! Customers, employees and I love it!

Pros

Jobber has empowered our company to grow from 0 to 400+ weekly accounts in just 2 years by eliminating the billing, routing, staffing and payroll issues we otherwise would be battling. We started out with an excel spreadsheet, but then we found Jobber and it solved most of our problems immediately. Later, they added even more functionality, closing the gap and allowing us to run our business profitably and efficiently from anywhere. The app is great and my team literally has no boundaries, other than their cell phone signal. I recommend it to anyone in a small service related business.

Cons

The built in Google routing doesn't always seem accurate, but that's a Google issue, not Jobber. Otherwise, we love it!

Response from Jobber Software

Wow, thanks so much, Edward! We're so happy to have you on the team.

Joseph

• Customer Support Software

Jobber has significantly improved my business!

Reviewed on 3/29/2019

I've tried all of the competition, and there's nothing better in my opinion. The price is right, the team is great and they're local to me, and the system is as easy to use as it is powerful.
My guys can do everything from creating clients and quotes, to booking jobs, invoicing and sending review links. They do so totally under the control and supervision of the office -- through Jobber. I actually can't imagine not having Jobber at this point, lets hope they don't raise their rates.

Pros

- intuitive
- excellent customer service
- frequent, consistent updates and upgrades
- optimizes administration
- empowers employees to safely operate more autonomously

Cons

It would be good if a social/environmental cause was integrated into their model. I'd feel better about where my money is going, and many others likely would too.

Response from Jobber Software

That's interesting feedback and we'll definitely pass your thoughts along. We try to share what we're up to as a company on our social channels, so feel free to follow along there if you're not already :) But we'll certainly keep this in mind. Thanks for the great feedback, Joseph! So glad to have you and the Humane Solutions crew on the team.

Travis
  • Industry: Building Materials

• Customer Support Software

Great experience from the start. Using Jobber has been nothing short of life changing!

Reviewed on 7/4/2018

We were able to change over from a paper work system to an online electronic system with confidence. Although there were some trying times, we were able to get through it because of the support from the Jobber team. The efficiency we have in our business now is unbelievable and the ability to measure our efficiencies through Jobber reports is priceless. The greatest benefit of all has been that Jobber has made our people very happy because it has made all of our jobs a lot easier.

Pros

There are so many things that I love about Jobber, but the one that comes to mind is that Jobber is constantly evolving. I am always excited for the latest updates as every one of them has made our processes better which in turn has made our business better. The Result has been some very happy customers.

Cons

There isn't much I can say, I am learning new things about Jobber daily. I don't think it would be fair to list a con on Jobber when I haven't even used it to its full capability yet.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks so much for your review, Travis. We're so glad that everyone's jobs are easier! Thanks for being part of the Jobber team :)

• Industry: Environmental Services

• Customer Support Software

Great for what it does, if you mostly work in this software.

Reviewed on 1/25/2019

Pros

It’s great for scheduling with the exception of lacking schedule assist features. It’s also great for managing invoices, and estimates.

Cons

The syncing with quickbooks is a joke. It’s unreliable at best. Taking payments through jobber proves to be difficult if you do any type of prepayment, or would like to take deposits for your estimates. They instruct you to email yourself their estimate and follow the link entering the payment as if you were a customer. The solution for prepayments? Create an invoice and delete it after the job is done and you create a new Invoice.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and we're sorry to hear that our payments flow isn't ideal for your workflow. It sounds like you've spoke to our team about this, but we'll also note your feedback for the team. We've recently made some updates to our deposit collection process, so hopefully that helped out with what you're referring to. As always, don't hesitate to send feedback our way or chat, email, or call us to go through your workflow. Thanks again for taking the time.