Jobber

Quoting, scheduling, & invoicing for home service businesses

4.6 /5 (563 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.5
4.3
4.6
4.7
Andy W.

Jobber is the BEST

Reviewed on 2019-02-02

I first started using jobber almost 5 years ago when I decided to test out the free trial. Since that day, I have continued using the software and have grown my business over 400%. I think one of my favourite parts about jobber is the level of exceptional customer service; not only online but also in person. Additionally, my work flow for my business has improved a vast amount over the years. Invoicing: What used to take me hours, is now a simple 30 minute task. Quoting: What used to be done on a scrap piece of paper, is now done on my iPhone. Scheduling: What used to be done on excel, is now organized through the online calendar which can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Overall, I would recommend jobber to anyone running a service based business, and would be happy to answer any further questions.

Pros

-The jobber platform is very easy to use and can be learned quickly.
-Batch invoice creation is extremely helpful.
-Jobber makes quoting, booking and scheduling jobs a breeze!
-Having a client hub is a real crowd pleaser.

Cons

Jobber is overall a 5/5 software system that has been the best thing for helping my business grow. Over the almost 5 years of using Jobber, the only thing I would like to remind people is that once you delete something, there is no way to get it back. I accidentally deleted an invoice once, and it was gone for good. This was my mistake, so as long as you're more cautious than I was that day, you'll be good.

Response from Jobber Software

Andy! Thanks so much for this thorough feedback. We're so proud to work with your team and are so glad to hear we've been able to help make improvements across your processes.

Unfortunately we can't always recover deleted items, but sometimes we can, so always feel free to reach out to our Success Team in the event we can recover something just in case.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review :)

Joel K.
Industry: Utilities
Company size: Self Employed

Overall a great program

Reviewed on 2020-05-19

Ease of use and quickly putting in jobs. Could do a lot better if their software handled client credit on account and texting freestyle and dropped their monthly payment to more reasonable price for small business to use.

Pros

Great look and ease of use. Works on all devices.

Cons

Compared to other programs like this, The cost for options is quite high. They are pushing more to have credit cards processed through them and have done away with paypal payments. There is only texting of canned messages. My biggest issue. Over all though the $130.00 a month for half way decent options is to high. If you pay a full year in advance then that price goes to 99.00 a month. So charging you 30 more paying by the month is another down fall for this software. To pay in advance for small business it penalizes them. Another downfall is how it handles your clients that over pay or pay in advance by applying credit to their account. I does not handle this very well at all!

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Joel, thank you for your review and this feedback. We'd like to make sure you're getting the most value of your plan so it's more than worth your monthly investment. Please reach out to our Success Team via phone (1-888-721-1115), chat, or email ([email protected]), and we'll do our best to make sure you're getting the most value out of Jobber. We'd also like to collect some additional feedback around what could be more helpful for your business, and do our best to potentially offer some alternative workflows that work best for you and your team. Thank you again for your feedback!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Joy H.

Still getting to know Jobber

Reviewed on 2020-05-15
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Still working on getting to know it and having our techs use it. It is a great idea and hoping it will be a good thing for our business.

Pros

We really like how it ties all parts of a job start to finish in one place. It help to keep things organized.

Cons

We work and provide service in a lot of places that are out of cell phone and service range. It doesn't work at all in these areas. Technicians can't even look at the calendar to see where their next job is. This has been a very disappointing and huge inconvenience.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for the review, Joy! We're sorry to hear that the team runs into service issues now and then when working out of a service range. Some of our other customers also experience this, and when they anticipate going into these areas, they'll take screenshots of the visit information on their app just in case they lose access. In the meantime, we will make a note to our Product Team that offline functionality would be helpful. Thanks again!

Alicia P.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

The maids maid

Reviewed on 2020-04-04

Love our voice box and networking platform

Pros

Although her job is very big a residuals house cleaners voice is overlooked from time to time. The software makes it very easy to network become recognized and Link with the resources and people that we need to get our businesses running smoothly and progressively

Cons

It is still a specific branch of Industry whereas I enjoy being able to promote the maintenance part of my business opening options and Horizons.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for the review, Alicia!

Great tool

Reviewed on 2020-09-30

I enjoy using the program. Provides me with the neccessary tools I need in my everyday tasks.

Pros

I really enjoyed the ability to access documents digitally pertaining to the job anywhere you go. Also being able to clock in and clock out. Keeping track of your hours for each job.

Cons

The app does not give you all of the functions the website does. The UI could be improved on. Making it easier to use and being able to share the information easier.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for your review! We're always working on making our app more powerful, so please don't hesitate to let our team know what else would be helpful for you while out in the field.

Kathleen W.
Industry: Retail

Software with the WOW factor

Reviewed on 2020-08-04

It was like a breath of fresh air. IT WORKS! Its simple. Its intuitive. The knowledge base is also excellent.
We installed this is the month of April, coming off a disaster with another company. Our Garden center business was off the charts busy, and to undertake a project like install a new program was 'unthinkable' crazy, and yet we could NOT continue with the software we were trying to use, it was a disaster. And so we did it. We ordered the trial. I wasn't about to change with out a try out. I was burnt badly with the program we were trying to use....I ran the trial . Within hours I knew that this was the program we had wanted & hoped for. In a matter of 4 or 5 days, I knew there was no reason to go the whole 14 days of the trial. We signed up and never looked back . It has been AWESOME. The customer service is outstanding, The mobile program is AWESOME, my men were up and running within MINITUES of turning them on. It is so well designed they we all up and running in no time at all...NO problems, NO issues...so refreshing after what we had been through. From A to Z this program has been great.

Pros

How amazingly easy was to implement. This was so refreshing, so easy. and it works SO well. I can not say it enough. It does what it says it does. It does it well. It simply to use. It is complete. I don't think there is anything they haven't thought of . We have used and trialed many other packages. This one blows the others out of the water.....

Cons

I know there must be something, only I haven't found any thing to be unhappy with.
I like everything so far.
NO CONS at this time, 6 months in.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Kathleen, we couldn't be happier to hear that your experience with Jobber is going so well. So glad to have you on the team. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with other business owners :)

Brad H.

It's a Love/Hate relationship with Jobber

Reviewed on 2020-05-30

When I first started using Jobber over 5 years ago I was a raving fan. I told everyone I met that needed a CRM to use Jobber. Now it's mostly just disappointment. Jobber could take over the entire service industry if they had new leadership. If you are buying a CRM and never used one before, Jobber will seem like a gift from God. If you compare it to other CRM's, it's behind others in features.

Pros

Very clean and easy to use. The mobile app is top notch. Customer service is very friendly and helpful if you have a problem. Calendar is easy to use. It has quickbooks integration which is nice. Payment processing is easy and convenient for customers. Client portal is excellent.

Cons

This company likes to do things 90% of the way and the last 10% are always the features you need. I begged them for years to add zapier integration. They finally do (90%) but then they only offer a few triggers. The ones they don't offer are the ones you need (10%).

Lead/sales funnel is non-existent. You'll have to use another software to track leads in a funnel.

Time tracking for jobs (90%) doesn't add up total hours per employee (10%). I have to manually add up each employee's hours.

This software has zero job costing reports. That completely blows my mind. Every single competitor has job costing. It is the most important thing to track in a service business. Here is the crazy thing, they had this feature in beta and then came out and said we aren't going to continue with it.

They have forms and checklist for employees, but no way to report them back with ease. No way to require employees to use them on the job.

The leadership of this company is scared to death of competition. They won't tell you anything that's on the books. No way to vote on features, know if any will ever become reality. The default response is. We'll let our development team know. Very limited mindset.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Brad, we're sorry you feel this way about Jobber but we sincerely appreciate the feedback. With many different businesses in our community with different workflows and preferences, we do our best to provide solutions to the largest number of businesses we can, but know that unfortunately we can't always have features that every business wants. That being said, with no plans of slowing down soon, we're still working hard tp improve and grow as we certainly want to provide your business and others with more valuable features which we hope you will find increasingly valuable. Thanks again, Brad!

Sheridan S.
Industry: Construction

If only I could give this software more than 5 stars!

Reviewed on 2019-04-26
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

My experience with Jobber has been amazing. Our company has grown at around 20% each year, and Jobber's systems has given us the capacity to expand without loosing quality of service. We are frequently asked how we can manage our business successfully with only one office employee. We point them to Jobber.
This isn't just the office manager's favorite software. The crew leaders, managers and owners all frequently remark on how much they love Jobber's functionality.

Pros

There are so many things I love about Jobber that it is hard to name just one.
Jobber LISTENS to their customers. I have seen time and time again my suggestions become a reality. I love the client hub - where customers can sign and pay quotes and invoices online. This is an invaluable feature this day & age.

Cons

Most of my con's come with the sad reality that our company uses Jobber in a way that is a bit beyond its intended scope (remodeling & construction), in addition to our field services (Handyman, Lawn Mowing etc)
- Invoicing: lack of flexbility in the way invoices can be displayed to customers. Templates are only minimally helpful at this time. Also, if the line item descriptions are too long (longer than one printed page for example), it will but cut off when printing. There is no way for it to continue to the next printed page.
- Sales: Jobber is built on scheduling. But as a company, sales process is equally important. While Jobber shows some level of 'process' in leads, it is definitely not there yet. HOWEVER - they have promised that this is something they are working towards.
- customized billing: To be clear, I LOVE Jobber's billing system. The only hiccup is their lack of ability to customer delivery methods per client.

Response from Jobber Software

You made our day, Sheridan! We've noted your feedback on lead tracking, billing, templates, and delivery methods. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to have the Handy Home Guys crew on the team, and are so proud to help your business expand. Congrats on all your growth!

Rob W.
Industry: Veterinary

Best investment we made in 2018

Reviewed on 2018-12-07

Absolutely amazing. I have never had such a great experience with a customer service team. Just the fact that I'm taking time out of my workday to fill out this survey should say something- they've earned my praise!! I heard from a fellow professional in the industry that customer service was top notch, and that was the deciding factor in why I went with Jobber. Man was he right!! Scheduling software was fairly new to me and I wanted a customer service team that could help me work out the kinks. Jobber has paid for itself time and again with the stress it is taking out of my day and with how easily my crew can communicate things to me about each job.

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is the customer service team that comes along with it! EVERY time I've called I reached a live person without 10 minutes of pressing buttons, and every person I've talked to has been extremely knowledgeable about the software and solved my problem very quickly, explaining things in a way that I could easily understand.
Relating strictly to the software iteself, it's very user friendly and can be mastered in no time at all. It syncs easily and effortlessly with QuickBooks and has eliminated our need for double entry of clients. Client info and payment information sync automatically. It has also given us the capability to invoice and take credit card payments online without having to use a third party (and decreased our cc fees at the same time).

Cons

Sales tax issues (gross sales vs taxable sales) not syncing correctly with Quickbooks. If a discount is given in the Jobber 'discount' field, it will not show correctly Quickbooks and will log the invoice amount, before discount, as the taxable sales amount, when in reality the number was lower. We found an easy fix to this by adding a line item for 'discounts' so that it comes off of the top. Very slight limit to functions available while using the App. I honestly can't even remember what it was, but obviously it wasn't too important because I got by without it. Neither of these things has caused me any undue stress, but if I have to come up with 'Cons', that would be it.

Response from Jobber Software

Rob, thanks so much for all your kind words and for taking the time to leave this review. You sure made our day! We'll certainly share your thoughts on syncing sales taxes and discounts with our Product Team.

We're so glad to have you on the team and work with you as your grow your business. Working with you is always an absolute pleasure!

Andrea A.

Has potential-needs work

Reviewed on 2018-03-21

Pros

Field staff are able to easily track time in their mobile apps. Client hub is starting to be a valuable tool, it needs work though.

Cons

You can't chat with field workers on their apps. It's difficult to bill from the mobile app. The time sheets don't properly sync with quickbooks. You can't sync your own/bank merchant account to jobber payments. Refunds take 5 days to process, you can't issue partial refunds, or take partial payments. you can't mark an invoice partially paid (construction typically does a 7% hold back of funds) It's tough to see which invoices are still outstanding. Payments do not automatically apply to invoices in quickbooks. No way to edit outline of client reminders to not include appointment times- we would like to only include appointment dates. You can't issue a credit on an invoice. you can't see aged receivables by client. You can't set individual staff availability ie; some needs monday off so it's blocked out. Instead, you have to enter a basic task and complete/delete it so your calandar doesn't get bogged down. You cant batch complete tasks jobs-need to auto complete late visits. you can't set individual payment terms for different types of clients - (one that would be really helpful, would be if issued before a day of the month, its due the following month on a day. needs an hr area for staffing meetings and notes. Clients don't like how they're currently accessing client hub- one suggestion would be a mobile app or a save to favorites button which is easily recognized by clients.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Andrea,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this thorough feedback. We wouldn¿t be able to build a product that helps businesses without feedback like yours!

It's great to hear that your team has been able to easily track time out in the field and that you're seeing value from using client hub.

We've noted this specific feedback for our product team to look over and use to help drive future feature updates. We do recognize there are a lot of features that would make Jobber even better for our customers. Because of this we¿re always pushing out new features and updates, so hopefully we¿ll be able to cross some of these items off the list for you down the road!

- Rebecca from Jobber

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Jeannette P.

Job Management streamlined

Reviewed on 2017-08-24

Pros

#1! Customer service is over the top! Whenever we open a chat we get an answer within minutes. If the answer is no, it gets passed along to the developers.

From Quote to Job (including time tracking) to Invoice to Customer follow-up survey, Jobber has streamlined our process. The sync to Quickbooks has all but eliminated double entry.

Employee acceptance has increased as the mobile website has become more user friendly, even on the smaller screens. Our crew leaders can look at Jobber to see the details the estimator has included in his quotes, and updates as expenses and time sheets are entered.

Team members clock into and switch jobs seamlessly in the app (as long as they have signal-we are in the mountains of southern Vermont). They can also make adjustments and notes on their time sheets. The majority have left paper behind in favor of this system.

Cons

Jobber is not a Lead management tool. We created a work-around by creating a Draft Quote for each new lead so we could pull a report to see how many new leads we have, when they were received, and from where (we added a custom field for Lead Source).

The reporting is good, but in order to get real data from reports we have to export and download and work with them in Excel. Not terrible, but a little clunky. For example, on the Quote reports the date sort is only by "created date", so at a glance we cannot see which or how many were sent, won, or archived within a particular time period.

Entering Expenses to jobs does not sync with QB.

John M.
Industry: Construction

If You Are Serious About Your Business And Family GetJobber!

Reviewed on 2017-02-09

My company an exterior maintenance company where we seal and repair asphalt, interlock, flagstone and concrete. We are the biggest name in our field and with that comes a strong demand for organization. Jobber has allowed us to exceed our productivity goals which increases our customer satisfaction and ultimately our bottom line.

With jobber we are able to create client (and potential client) accounts seamlessly. We have our call center email us an excel sheet of our call log that we have configured specifically for jobber's database import. We can sometimes see up to 100 to 300 calls in a day in our peak season and with this feature we can import all those callers/clients into jobber with the click of a single button. We do this so when the person calls back to book our services their accounts are already in Jobber and all we do is create the orders which takes minutes.

Jobber also creates a daily route for each of our service trucks so all trucks are traveling in the quickly and more time efficient manner. Again, productivity!!!

The day before our client is scheduled for service Jobber automatically emails and texts those clients to remind them they are on schedule and a list of instructions we pre-configure.

In the field, our service reps have jobber on their phones which gives them all the details they need about what the task is they are about to perform. They are able to create notes on the clients "job" and even add photos all of which are instantly available in our office.

After our service agents are finished a job they click "mark complete" and jobber does the rest which includes invoicing our clients and emailing them an invoice and soliciting client feedback etc.

Jobber has allowed me to do the job of 5 people so quickly I am often left with the biggest dilemma Jobber causes.... What golf course can I get an afternoon tee time on a weekday?

Pros

Seamless and productive with small to medium businesses in mind.

Cons

Some minor programming issues. Jobber lacks the ability to "select all" or multiple accounts or service orders at the same time. Being a very high volume company that causes me a lot of grief when I have to close 100 or 200 jobs but have to do it all one by one.

Rick H.
Industry: Facilities Services

Veteran user 5 years and going strong.

Reviewed on 2019-03-22
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I got in close to ground level with this company and have seen how quickly and strongly it has grown. They want nothing more but to tailor the software to fit your needs as a business owner/operator/manager. It is still growing and options are being added all the time. Thanks Jobber for making my job easier !

Pros

The ease of sending out your customers reminders for service the next day. Or even the option to batch invoice your whole days worth of work. The pluses are endless to this software. It may not be a complete fit for everyone but they are making advancements every month it seems and turning out more and more options from us as customers and what we need to have to be able to operate our businesses efficiently.
The customers service is STELLAR you will always get someone that really wants to help and will listen to your input about the software and what could make your job easier to run your business. The price for the use of the software is low for the options you get.

Cons

I personally would like an auto-bill option for the recurring monthly charges that do not change as in a monthly billing for servicing a commercial lot or personal lawn(lawn care) .

Response from Jobber Software

Rick, we've been so glad to have The Grasshopper with Jobber for the past five years! Thanks for the great feedback, and we'll certainly pass on your wishes for auto-billing to our Product Team. Thanks for always taking the time to share feedback with us, and for taking the time to leave this review. Thanks for all your support over the years :)

Helen E.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Most Fantastic Work Program

Reviewed on 2018-06-04

No longer missing to bill customers, an easy way to retain the history of repeated jobs with photos. Too many advantages to list. I love Jobber

Pros

This is the best most comprehensive and versatile work program I have used and I have used over 15.

Easy app for on site workers to log in and out

Being able to create a variety of properties for each client (agent),

retains a history of visits with photos and notes

Create checklists for each job that can be downloaded or emailed to the clients

Reminders to invoice set to after job completed or set date. And a one off job or one with multiple visits.

Continually adding great new functionality so that the software is always evolving where most systems are stagnant. The Cons I am sure will be added soon. I love Jobber and the helpful friendly team.

Cons

These are not cons they are suggestions

Sms job details in Australia as young people don't use email usually
Suggest: if sms is not possible one Week Sheet instead of Day Sheet with all jobs for the week instead of multiple emails.

Not being able to easily see that everyone is on the job.
Suggest: a green button with location lets me see if staff have turned up on time.

But Jobber has so many other fantastic features that I wouldn't consider any other program

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks so much for the thorough review, Helen! You really made our day! We'll be sure to share your thoughts on SMS in Australia, weekly schedule sheets, and insight into if everyone has showed up! For now, the best way to see that would be on the GPS Waypoints report. Thanks so much, Helen! We're so glad to have Eco Clean on the team.

Michael C.
Industry: Real Estate

Jobber has grown with Gardenzilla

Reviewed on 2019-02-04

We've grown from a $30,000 / year hobby business to a $1.2 million dollar business in our fourth year - all built on Jobber's platform. It's hugely reduced admin time, and given us the tools to scale the business and focus on our operations instead of on office admin.

Pros

Jobber succeeds because it offers enough of what we need - rock solid invoicing, both one-time and many variations on recurring, mapping, scheduling, accepting online payments, and more, but remains flexible. You can turn on and off the features, so you get what you want, without being tied down with the features you don't.

Cons

I wish they had a road map, so I knew what features were coming up, and more opportunities to give input on (small) challenges.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks so much for your review, Michael! We're so glad we've been able to help grow your business. We're really proud to be a part of your story, and appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with other businesses here. Unfortunately we can't share our road map, but we've noted your wishes for this with the team and are always happy to collect feedback on what you're looking for, so feel free to email, phone, or chat away :)

Congrats from all of us on the substantial growth!

Angelo P.

Jobber Review

Reviewed on 2019-05-12

Pros

This software is excellent except for one very important feature!

Cons

The software is missing a day view screen. There support team calls there day view screen the Grid screen. This screen is vey confusing and not functional. When booking more than one job and viewing it on the weekly screen all that you see is colored rows that you have to click on to see the details. This is very frustrating to say the least. I have reached out to there team multiple times but my request has fallen on death ears. Every other competitors CRM platforms have a day view screen! I don't understand why they can not fix this issue. Anyhow I am switching over to Service Monster because of this issue. It's a shame because other than this factor I like the platform.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Angelo, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback, and we're sorry to hear there was a gap with our calendar view given that everything else with the software was a good fit for your business. We've shared your feedback with our product team, and it will be used to drive future updates as we're always working on making the software as user-friendly and efficient as possible?especially within our calendar views since they are such a foundational component of how our customers use the software. If there is anything we might be able to still assist with, we're here to help, and we wish you the best for your business no matter what software ends up being the best fit.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Geoff Z.

Fantastick Experience

Reviewed on 2015-02-10

Its been over 6 months now that we have been using Jobber and I honestly don't know how we functioned without it.

As a repair and service business we receive between 4 to 6 new jobs a day typically ranging in duration from half a day to several days for on-site work. Not only are we better able to schedule the crews to be more efficient, the communication to our customers has improved dramatically.

When we made the decision to trial run Jobber we simply were looking for an electronic calendar scheduling tool. All I can say is "WOW" - I went from hours of scheduling then calling, texting or e-mailing job assignments to the crews every night from home to actually having the next day's schedules set and distributed to the crews BEFORE I leave the office for the day.

Not only did I get my personal time back to spend with family, the crews are better informed of specific job requirements which in turn make them more efficient and productive on their specific jobs. I'm happier, my family is happier, the crews are happier but most importantly my customers are happier.

Once we had the crews comfortable with electronic scheduling and task completion we rolled out time tracking; again - WOW. The ability to approve our mobile workforce job related time on a daily basis without requiring paper timesheets and redundant data entry has now allowed my administration staff to reallocate their time towards other process improvement projects.

I have two minor issues with Jobber, and that is the linking with our Quickbooks is not quite as seamless as I would have wished and the functionality of the Client Reminders and Website integration is limited. With that being said, I refer back to my original reason for trying Jobber and that was simply to have some form of electronic scheduling tool.

We have had numerous interactions with the Jobber support team and they have always been available to take the time to understand our specific issues and offer solutions.

In conclusion I would say that Jobber has streamlined our processes, improved our employee morale and enhanced our customer service touch. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for a simple, user friendly and cost effective solution to crew scheduling.

Lyndsey W.
Industry: Environmental Services

Highly recommend this software!

Reviewed on 2019-02-18

Pros

Jobber has a lot of great features including the ability to easily schedule an appointment in the office or on the go. The app has the same functions/abilities as the desktop version. Technicians have the ability to update jobs while on site to keep customers and office staff up to date on all projects.

Cons

While each job we perform is specific for the location, there are a lot of the same pricing line items that are used per service line we provide. It would be nice to be able to group line items together to make pricing more streamlined. Also, while a customer satisfaction survey is available, it needs more customization available and it needs to be available to interface with google or other online review boards.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Lyndsey, thanks so much for your feedback. Integrations for reviews is definitely aligned with what we're hoping to offer businesses, so thanks for sharing that feedback. We do have some betas that may be aligned with what you're hoping for currently, so feel free to reach out to our Success Team about this to learn more :) We'll be sure to send your feedback on grouping together line items to our product team as well. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Jobber saved the day

Reviewed on 2019-08-07

Overall I'm very happy with this app. Starting a new job at a busy full service lawn & landscaping company with no existing job tracking was a giant headache. We needed something to help keep track of where all the crews needed to be, outside of an excel spreadsheet on the owners computer. We started with the free trial while I set up the new app and tried to sell the owner on why it was worth the cost. We had our own dedicated sales rep that was easy to contact and helped through the entire set up process. Our crew leaders now use the app every morning instead of calling in to find out where they will be that day and the office has real time access to where they have been and where they are going.

Pros

Quickbooks integration
Customer service and support
Fully customizable access for users

Cons

Requires manual push to sync with QBO
Have not figured out how to delete a recurring job, have to delete individual entries

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for your review! So glad to hear Jobber has been a help with keeping everyone organized. To delete a recurring job you'll just need to get into edit mode of the job (click the edit button in the top right corner) then click the delete button in the bottom left corner. We'll then give you some options on what to do with any future incomplete visits that may be on the job, if any. Feel free to reach out to our Success team by phone (1-888-721-1115), online chat in your account, or email, and we can . Glad to have you and the whole crew on the team :)

John S.

Super Time-Saver!

Reviewed on 2018-08-20

Jobber has been very helpful in saving us time in the office: it is great at record-keeping organization and scheduling appointments, billing is quick and easy, and it releases updates consistently aiming to better the product. Customer service is responsive and generally helpful. Most features are intuitive, although there can be a learning curve since there is so much that Jobber can do. Overall we have been impressed with the quality of the software and would highly recommend it for any similar businesses.

Pros

Saves time, great scheduling software, and it is immensely helpful to have everything linked together for customers.

Cons

I did have a glitch once when syncing to QuickBooks, but I suspect QB was the problem, rather than Jobber. Even so, Jobber customer support was helpful in resolving the issues that arose.

Response from Jobber Software

Hey John, thanks so much for your awesome review! Really glad to have Enviroquest on the Jobber team :)

Ethan J.

Good Short Term Solution for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 2018-04-11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I did a lot of research to find the best software for our small business and Jobber solved most of our problems, but created a few also. It's not flawless and it needs some improvements, but it's the best thing out there to help keep you and your team organized with jobs and reporting time.

Pros

Set up online payments, work order submissions, recurring jobs, etc.
Very user friendly, easy-to-use interface.
Modern design and looks good and feels good.
Instant chat is quick and people are fast to respond.

Cons

No good way to make product suggestions for software.
Customer service usually gives you a round about answer that doesn't solve your problem.
They implement new ideas, but it never seems like the ideas are coming from their customers.
Time sheet reports are only shown by time entry and not by day (making it VERY difficult to calculate overtime)
No way to easily download or access all photos taken and attached to jobs.

Norrie H.
Industry: Environmental Services

Jobber Application Review

Reviewed on 2014-08-21

Running a small Landscaping Grounds Maintenance business requires a certain amount of paperwork and organisation. With paperwork and IT not being my strength I had to find a way to help me with the day to day running of a business in terms of scheduling, invoicing, quoting for work which would often take up to two to three full days accumulated each month. I started to search for an application to help in this process and came across JOBBER, I was given a free 28 day trial, well this was the best thing i have ever done, it so simple but yet genius in the first month it reminded me of over £800 of invoices i had forgot about and it is a joy to use even enjoyable for a non computer dude. It has actually made me enjoy my work more as endless mind numbing paper work is now a thing of the past. IT has also helped me to want grow my business again but never wished to before because i new paperwork wold increase equaling a headache. I cannot stress enough how great this programme is for the small to medium sized business and would always tell anyone thinking of a way to make business easier to give the JOBBER trial a try there is nothing to loose and everything to gain. I LOVE IT. well done JOBBER. OH and i am not paid for this review its from my heart and feel it should be praised for what it has done for me!!

Pros

Simple, looks extremely professional, very affordable, great to have the addition of a phone app, its like having a PA without a voice, help is always at hand should you need assistance

Cons

Honestly not found any yet and if there is any cons the pros for me would out weigh them everytime

Response from Jobber

Hey Norrie!

Thanks so much for the kind words. It makes our job so rewarding to see that what we're doing is impacting business operators like yourself in such a positive way.

From day one it was a pleasure working with and supporting you in your Jobber adventure.

If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to give me a call.

Cheers,
Nick Fisher

Janet R.
Industry: Consumer Services

We use jobber daily to quote, schedule and invoice our jobs.

Reviewed on 2017-09-08

We are able to better manage our customer relations, invoicing, and employee work management by using this software. There are a few changes we wish would be improved to increase our efficiency and ease of use with the software, but the other benefits Jobber has over their competitors led us to settle for those issues anyway.

Pros

I like how we can combine our communication with customers and employees into one software. I think it has a lot of potential for us as we expand to use with our customers. I like the ability for us to take cc and sync job requests on our website.

Cons

There are a few features missing that make it really hard to deal with. The tasks cannot be organized on the grid feature which is very frustrating for scheduling purposes. Time punches cannot be made from tasks so it is difficult to track work directly related to the work and requires more steps in the process.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Levi K.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great program severely stunted by its accounting systems

Reviewed on 2015-11-12

Where I want Jobber to be at:
All invoices and payment scenarios are handled in Jobber and then I sync to Quickbooks. Done!

Where we are currently at with Jobber:
We sync everything, but since all scenarios aren't covered in Jobber, we have to augment invoices and payments in Quickbooks to make changes. As soon as this happens it immediately puts Jobber and Quickbooks out of sync and Jobber's accounting reports and features become useless.

Here are some of the main issues that we are encountering with Jobber:

Invoices are not truly in sync (this is huge!)
Any refunds or changes AFTER an invoice has been initially synced to QBO has to be changed by the Jobber Dev team, and even when the Jobber Dev team makes changes to an invoice, those changes aren't synced to QBO.
For this scenario, I urge you to look at a similar program called ServiceCEO. The way the handle invoices and payments is very intuitive.

Can’t apply a negative line item
All discounts get lumped together into one bucket. As a company, I want to track which types of credits and discounts we are giving customers so that we can keep an eye on certain aspects of our business. For example: at the end of each month I want to know how much we lost on damages, and how much we gave away to customers in appointment credits.
Can’t apply a discount until invoice is closed. As a user of the program, when a customer phones in and complains about their service or appointment, I want to be able to go into their next appointment and immediately add the credit to that appointment so I don't forget.
We are able to apply a negative line item in QBO...so what gives?

No partial payments
You can’t attach 2 payments to an invoice. Customers sometimes underpay or overpay their invoices, it is common to need to apply multiple payments to one invoice.
If you do attach partial payment to an invoice, and you add the other payment, there is a balance owing shown on the customers account.

Client cannot prepay or apply a payment before their appointment unless we delete that initial payment and make a new one when we create an invoice.

Pros

- Great design
- Good pricing
- Support is very friendly

Cons

- Cumbersome processes & workflows that don't seem to be fully thought out
- Accounting sync and systems within the program are severely limited
- No official support for multi-location companies as of yet
- Maximum recurring job is 3 years (in the scenario where a regular client stays with you for longer then 3 years, the job would expire.)

Kristen S.
Industry: Facilities Services

Jobber has made my job so much easier!

Reviewed on 2018-08-24

Pros

I really appreciate the improvements for collecting payments as well as how easy it is to invoice. It has been awesome for the guys in the field to be able to record what they are doing and I can see it in the office and inform clients as things are happening!

Cons

The notes sections are a little cumbersome. We have 200 regular service stops a week and the notes we leave on one stop aren't easily accessed in the main client section. You can find them if you go to the individual stop but not in the main client section.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Kristen, thanks for your review, and for your feedback on notes! If the notes don't need to necessarily be stop-specific, one option might be to have the team in the field upload notes on the client profile rather than the job, but if notes need to be stop-specific that won't be ideal. We'll be sure to share your feedback with the team, and as always, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Success team if you have any questions or additional feedback for notes or any other features :) Happy to hear you are liking the new updates for payments!