• Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Great integrations and tons of automations!

Reviewed on 2021-01-19

I am pretty happy with it. It is well designed and does a good job. The support team is very helpful and overall we are pleased with it.

Pros

It integrates very well with other Zoho softwares. You can import and sync contacts from CRM with a single click. I really like the automation options as well. You can set up rules to ensure that people dont get spammed with similar messages in a specific time frame. Good opt out/unsubscribe features too. Lastly the reports are detailed and very useful. Quite accurate too.

Cons

Setting it up is a little confusing at first. It also took a few tries to get our outbound messaging to be used for sending out emails. Their support was very helpful though.

Alex F.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Good for emailing customer subscription list

Reviewed on 2020-10-22

Pros

The strongest point is integration with Zoko CRM. It gives a better way to mass email subscribed customers than using the CRM mass email. The free account is comparable with competitors like MailChimp.

Cons

The user interface is clunky in places and buggy in others, and generally frustrating until you learn its quirks.

Kristen C.

• Customer Support Software

Does NOT sync well with its own CRM product!

Reviewed on 2018-08-02

For the price, its stated complement of features is good. The fact that it does not FUNCTION as stated and it's almost impossible to get in touch with someone who is able or willing to help makes it, in my opinion, basically worthless.

Pros

In theory, having a CRM and Campaign product from the same company would seem to be ideal, right? Seamless integration, real-time syncing, etc. Or at least that's what we had hoped to experience.

Cons

The CRM and Campaign modules DO NOT sync in a timely or accurate fashion. We have had multiple campaigns put on hold, have had a hard time reaching anyone in customer service, cannot get anyone on the phone or to answer an email in under a week, people have opted out and yet continue to receive emails, and on and on. Reporting is buggy, syncing is laggy, the fields don't match between CRM and Campaign, etc. We have heard "hmmm, that's weird" from customer service when describing the problems we've encountered. We've been given business cards from Zoho employees we met IN PERSON with phone numbers that go to unattended mailboxes and we can reach no one. It's by far the least satisfactory software and customer service experience I have been party to in my life...and I have worked for a software development firm as well as in technical support for a peripherals manufacturer.

Kyle C.

Reviewed on 2019-09-17

Overall, we are happy with the program compared to franconnect.

Pros

We are able to customize our campaigns to do exactly what we want. Automated emails is essential drawing interest for our different franchise brands.

Cons

My role isn't creating the campaigns but I know sometimes there are errors that wrong emails get sent out. May be user error on our admin.

Ian M.

• Customer Support Software

I have used Zoho Campaign for my Digital Marketing business. It lets you send many emails at a...

Reviewed on 2018-03-14

It helps me reach out to many customers. Doing desktop marketing requires data for you to check your progress.

Pros

It Lets one organize emails at groups.
It lets you know which emails were opened.
It lets you know the success rate for your email opened.
Very detailed reports on dashboard
Can connect to your Zoho CRM
Sends data regarding the campaign to your Zoho CRM and therefore you get insight about your campaign progress.

Cons

Does not allow you to send info emails
You have to send a request for you to blast emails known as info
Takes quite sometime to run especially creating the email list

Kartheeban C.

• Customer Support Software

Very easy to use. Works perfectly. Have all the required features on the product.

Reviewed on 2017-09-19

Able to email to many contacts at the same time. No email delivery issues. Ability to sync with other Zoho products as well!

Pros

Simplicity, ease of use, all basic functionalities covered. Good sync between other Zoho Apps. Mail delivery is also good. Good analytics dashboard.

Cons

UI can be improved for this. Also, the contact management page can be improvised. Also, the mobile app need to be improved.

Rebekah M.
  • Industry: Sports

Above average Email Marketing Software

Reviewed on 2018-08-24

We haven't made a complete switch to Zoho Campaigns, but have several of our lists there and use them frequently. They are reliable and affordable, and fairly easy to use.

Pros

I have tried many different email marketing platforms. From Mailchimp to Constant Contact to Zoho Campaign. Zoho is affordable, it ties in with their email software (a huge bonus if you use Zoho mail).

Cons

The speed. It takes up to 20-30 minutes for someone to review your campaigns before you send them. And then the sending speed is SLOW. So very slow. It took 15 minutes to send 1000 emails. Which get sent in 2-3 minutes from the competition.

Mark F.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

This is a must have tool for all businesses

Reviewed on 2019-08-30

Zoho Campaigns is perfect for our organization. 30% of our sales are ran through email marketing produced by Zoho Campaigns. We also have a higher persistence rate due to staying in touch with current clients. If you don't stay in communication with your clients, your competitor will. Use scheduled campaigns through ZOHO Campaigns to keep that from happening.

Pros

The reports features of Zoho Campaigns is awesome. It gives me any metric i need to refine my marketing outreach.

Cons

You can't go wrong with Zoho Campaigns. Its truly is a clean software for email marketing.

Sourabh B.

Keep in touch with your customers with Zoho Campaigns

Reviewed on 2018-04-22

Pros

Very well integration with ZOHO CRM. creating targeted mailing lists is easy because of this.
Simple and intuitive UI.
Mobile app is available.

Cons

Not a lot of templates to use. other similar services provide larger selection of templates.
Pay-as-you-go plan are little expensive.

Jazzy T.

Zoho Campaigns changed how we send EDMs

Reviewed on 2018-04-25

We switched from another well known mailing software due to pricing restraints and are finding Zoho Campaigns very easy to use and the right fit for our needs.

Pros

Simple to use drag and drop templates with options of preset layouts or making your won custom layout
Easy to import and export contact lists with a subscriber manager component that once a user unsubscribes, it is marked in your list.
Great dashboard layout to view your current stats and campaigns.
Autoresponders function not an additional add on.
Strong systems in place to control domains that are on blacklists to protect sender options.

Cons

Could have more flexibility with overall design options in the layouts and sometimes loading content from files can be slow.

Iris T.

Internal and external Communications

Reviewed on 2018-03-17

Send massive e-mails communications
I thought I could personally configure it but I really needed someone with an advanced knowledge in domain settings.

Pros

I like traceability knowing where the information goes, who sees it and when. The detailed reports offered are excellent. Love that and the delivered time. The verification is a good feature too.

• Industry: Insurance Software

awesome software for campaigns

Reviewed on 2019-04-18

Pros

use this for our small insurance business to keep in contact with customers

Cons

no complaints! very easy for us to use!!

Kary R.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

No more spam emails

Reviewed on 2018-04-17

Pros

Thanks to this software I can create a list of my clients and make sure that they receive the information at the same time that I can give them the option to cancel the subscription whenever they wish.

Cons

At first I found the configuration a little complicated. We are still not completely sure that is 100% is well configured but it is working.

Wendy M.

A little bland and a definite learning curve

Reviewed on 2018-12-14

Zoho Campaigns allows us to quickly and easily (once we learned how to use it) send emails to our clients. We're able to create entire campaigns or send a single email. We're able to have everything consolidated in one place, rather than spread out over the web.

Pros

What I like about this software is that it's bundled with several other that would need to be used with it (such as our CRM), which makes it convenient and easy to use.

Cons

There's a serious learning curve to creating each message and the overall campaigns. It's also a little on the bland side in terms of "prettiness." I like making emails look really beautiful and I feel it's lacking a bit on the ability to do that.

William V.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

• Customer Support Software

Sharing information and obtaining results

Reviewed on 2018-04-22

Pros

I like the ideal way to share information by email. I can know who really likes what I'm sending and make special emails for the most active members.

Cons

The templates are a bit complicated to personalize, I would like it to be easier to create. The buttons to share also I think they can improve.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Terrible Platrom

Reviewed on 2018-12-24

I would not recommend this product. Spend the extra money on a platform that will work better.

Pros

Nothing. It's not easy to use and it doesn't sync half the time with the other Zoho products.

Cons

Everything. It's not as easy to use as they make it seem to be and it doesn't sync well.

Orlando M.

Modern email campaigns

Reviewed on 2018-01-20

Pros

Create elegant email campaigns to keep your customers active. These campaigns help us improve the experience with customers.

Cons

If it is possible to integrate with a bank of images, they can be free and paid, to have more options when designing.

Melissa R.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 2016-10-10

• Industry: Warehousing

You get what you pay for with Zoho campaigns.

Reviewed on 2020-05-20

Extremely affordable but ultimately not my choice of email marketing software.

Pros

I like that Zoho Campaigns is integrated with Zoho One but the flaws in the app ultimately make me not use it. I much prefer other email marketing tools I’ve used.

Cons

The interface isn’t intuitive and the software tends to be buggy. It wasn't easy to train my end users on this software.

Guillaume L.

• Customer Support Software

One of the best emailing campaigns

Reviewed on 2016-12-09

Not as known as others, but Zoho Campaigns is a very simple and powerful Emailing campaigns. Good design tool, customer segments, reports and statistics.
Associated with Zoho CRM, you get a unique integrated platform which allows you to do a detailed follow-up of the different Marketing Campaigns.

• Industry: Media Production
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Email marketing on point

Reviewed on 2019-04-02

Pros

1) Easy campaigns and easy email marketing.

Cons

Not much easy to use free credits to use and easy access

Sunny N.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Email campaigns have never been easier, thanks Zoho!

Reviewed on 2019-04-03

As soon as I signed up, rep sent me an email letting me know she was there for me if I had any questions.

Pros

The easy user interface, it naturally guides you through the process of creating an email campaign

Cons

I have nothing to bad to say. This software works as it should.

Scott C.

Great no-cost addition to our Zoho CRM for mass emailing

Reviewed on 2017-11-07

Pros

The free version of the software is functional enough for most purposes and is relatively straightforward to set up.

Cons

The integration to CRM lacks some abilities to sync which aptly ensure that eg email bounces or unsubscribe requests are automatically reflected in the CRM

Pascale H.
  • Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

A good email marketing tool.

Reviewed on 2017-08-11

I use Zoho's Suite for many of my business functions and Campaigns is another great tool to that works well with other apps in Zoho's Suite. Integrates well with CRM and Recruit.

Pros

Integrates with CRM and Recruit. Mobile optimization.

Cons

Templates are not very creative.

Craig

Simple to use and powerful integration with Zoho CRM

Reviewed on 2012-11-06

it offers 2 main advantages: simplicity and out of the box integration with Zoho CRM. The free plan is great to get started but you will have to pay as soon as you reach more than 500 subscribers to your mailing list.