Pipedrive

4.5 (2,312)
CRM built by salespeople, for salespeople

(2,312)

Joseph V.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Big fan of Pipedrive

Reviewed on 2021-05-04

I happen to be a Pipedrive user. I am also an independent reseller of the product, as well as an integration consultant (pipedriveexperts dot com). I have helped hundreds of customers integrated dozens of different CRMs. No single solution is perfect but I find that Pipedrive is the right choice for a large majority of our clients. Pipedrive strikes the right balance between features, ease-of-use and cost. I am happy to say that their technical support is (by far!) the best I have seen from any CRM. I recommend Pipedrive to many types of businesses.

Pros

Pipedrive really is built for salespeople. The reporting functions for management are there, and getting better every quarter, but is the ease-of-use for a salesperson that distinguishes Pipedrive.

Cons

Automations are generally a very strong feature of Pipedrive, but one type of automation is missing (unless you use an external service). That missing capability is date-based triggering of workflows. Pipedrive cannot yet send a birthday greeting or followup message based on a date (past or present). This is an inconvenience for us, and we have to use external tools to solve that problem.

Svitlana U.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

A solid choice for a small business CRM

Reviewed on 2021-09-21

I find Pipedrive pleasant to work with, it's simple and efficient.

Pros

I like that you can call a potential or existing customer directly from the application, that makes keeping track on your sales activities very easy.

Cons

Certain features are buried deep in the structure, you need to know what you're looking for.

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Salesforce was too expensive for our company's situation.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Pipedrive offered a much better pricing structure for us.
Michael W.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

• Customer Support Software

Pipedrive has accelerated our sales strategy

Reviewed on 2021-03-10

We migrated from Saleforce Business License, where we spent 8x the money we spend now for Pipdedrive. We paid for Salesforce features we never used and wanted to go back to the basics. Tracking your sales funnels and making deals.

Pros

Fast, intuitive and in a permant upgrade mode of new features

Cons

They run a mid-agressive upselling strategy with additional features you have to pay for.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Fast and easy onboarding, easy import of existing sales data
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Good CRM for small professional services firms, but underpowered for larger/faster organisation...

Reviewed on 2021-10-08

Excellent – for the right company at the right scale and stage.

Pros

Pipedrive is a breeze to set up, inexpensive, and easy on the eyes too – the UI is very intuitive.

Cons

It lacks some of the more powerful integrations that you might come to expect from a (admittedly more expensive) competitor.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

While the alternative was (still is) free, Pipedrive was much better overall.
Ahmed F.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

It Is For You

Reviewed on 2019-10-04

Pros

Work process robotization (Move an arrangement and an action is included, at whatever point we reach another arrangement can be included, and so forth.) - Super Useful! Can send messages straightforwardly through stage and they appear in Gmail Does not intergrade legitimately with Intercom just through Zappier. Can interface with Gmail schedule Analytics - With arrangements won (by month, day, year and so forth), estimation of arrangements won, normal per bargain, normal time until an arrangement is won, look further and you can perceive what items make up those arrangements won (term, perm, CI and so on), Deals lost - by stages, by stages after some time, by reasons, by reasons over the long run (you can limit what stage you are battling in). Won versus lost - pace of % on change to the following stage, transformation for the main stage, lost from this stage, change to won (win/misfortune proportion). Track the % shot of moving the arrangement to one phase to the following. Estimating income - Current income, future arrangements to be won, can refresh the nearby dates from month to month, see what has been won, see the phases on the open arrangements and alter the end month (status bar demonstrating its stage), set conveyance date choice (ie you put the arrangement in won when it goes to guaranteeing and the stays there for a while (3 weeks) to get an exact date when the income is gotten). Arrangement change yet nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, income Forecast (platinum

Cons

In spite of the fact that the Silver arrangement doesn't give all the enhanced highlights as the Gold, (for example 2-way email adjusting, call scheduler, email following, and so on.) we would prefer not to switch the majority of our clients over to the Gold arrangement in light of the fact that lone a couple of them would profit by/would require the additional highlights. I wish there was an approach to redesign a portion of our clients to the Gold arrangement and keep the others at Silver. We utilize Pipedrive's reconciliation with Slack to tell our group when an arrangement has been recognized, won and additionally lost. Right now, you host to utilize a third-gathering (Zapier) in the event that you might want your notices to be increasingly explicit and I have been not able get Zapier to work effectively for us. I have just contacted the two sides for assistance however have not gone to an answer ( so be careful you may keep running into issues with incorporations - without a ton of helping support from either side).

Chris A.

• Customer Support Software

Great product, easy to use and many features

Reviewed on 2018-09-30

Pros

• Workflow automation (Move a deal and an activity is added, whenever we make a new contact a new deal can be added, etc.) – Super Useful!
• Can send emails directly through platform and they show up in Gmail
• Does not intergrade directly with Intercom only through Zappier.
• Can link with Gmail calendar
• Analytics – With deals won (by month, day, year etc), value of deals won, average per deal, average time until a deal is won, look further and you can see what products make up those deals won (term, perm, CI etc),
• Deals lost – by stages, by stages over time, by reasons, by reasons over time (you can narrow what stage you are struggling in).
• Won vs lost – rate of % on conversion to the next stage, conversion for the first stage, lost from this stage, conversion to won (win/loss ratio). Track the % chance of moving the deal to one stage to the next.
• Forecasting revenue – Current revenue, future deals to be won, can update the close dates from month to month, see what has been won, view the stages on the open deals and adjust the closing month (status bar showing its stage), set delivery date option (ie you put the deal in won when it goes to underwriting and the sits there for a period of time (3 weeks) to get a precise date when the revenue is received).
• Deal conversion but nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, revenue Forecast (platinum only)
• Deal won can set an email reminder to our future admin person to send a thank you card!
• Works with mailchimp as well
• Customer success team can help after the client is opened. No time limit available.
• Has slack and Trello integration
• Direct integrations with analytics and marketing software.
• LINKS WITH AIR CALL
• Integration with intercom through automate (can create a note on the clients profile on the CRM when a message is received or sent).
• Can 2 way sync all intercom and CRM contacts through PieSync App
• Create Pipedrive deals for new Intercom users (Zap)
• Most integrations available by far

Cons

Not as clean as Fresh Sales, does not have an internal platform for email messaging must link with mail chimp.

Adam A.

The Best That I've Tried

Reviewed on 2016-11-16

A few months ago, I started using Pipedrive. Back then I chose Pipedrive because they were the only CRM that would allow me to create a customer field not only populate that data from a spreadsheet import, but allow me to update that same field later with some new data. I work a lot with quarterly data from the banks, so that was what won me over initially. At the time I compared it to Insightly, which does not allow updates to custom field from an import.
A few month later as my business developed, Pipedrive then added the integrated email feature. That was awesome. My business model was evolving, so I tried out Insighlty again, Soho and Trello because I knew others that were using it. While Insightly and Trello would allow you to assign emails to a deal or flow, it was troublesome. Soho doesn't allow any email assignments to a deal. I'll give them Kudos though because I paid $25 to try them out and they were kind enough to refund my money. Now I know there are more CRMs out there. And I figure some of the higher dollar ones might do everything that I want. But right now I am happy with what I am getting for my monthly rate with Pipedrive.
Is it perfect? No. It's about 85% of what I need. Pipedrive comes out with new features all the time, so I one day they might be up to 90-95% of what I need.

So here are my Pros
Email Integration - with a click of the mouse I can assign an email to a deal.
The Ability to Update Custom Data
Mobile App
Customization
Communication with Support

Cons
I could use some functionality to automate the creation of tasks as the deal moves from one stage to another. I am getting around that right now by using Automate.IO and Zapier. They both provide 5 Free automation scripts.

The mobile app does not use email. So when I am out and about, I am using my Gmail for work and then I have to do some cleanup later with tying emails to deals.

I can't flag emails. For example, in Gmail if it is an important email, I will star it so that it is a constant reminder for me to address something. It would be nice to have a feature to do that with Pipedrive. At the minimum, allow me to create an activity with the email with the click of a button.

Lack of development communication - What's being worked on? Where is the developer / user conversation. It's not required, but it would be nice.

Overall I do enjoy my Pipedrive.

Pros

Email integration
Mobile app
Customization

Cons

Email integration - I would love to be able to assign an email to multiple deals.
Email flagging - I would love to be able to flag an email as important, like stars in Gmail, or have the ability to convert it to an activity.
Email on the mobile app - doesn't exist, which forces me to use my Gmail

Troy K.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Best CRM we have had

Reviewed on 2016-10-20

It works! Out operation has had 3 CRMs over the past 6 years and none managed things well for a sales outfit in a construction company. (The damage that causes the agents who sometimes have long timelines in the sales process and referral process is excruciating since no CRM is adapted to offload and download data from another We like the flexibility of applying to our sales process and keeping track of each prospects stages/activities and not have to adapt to precepts that don't apply and only get in the way. It really is your CRM. The feedback from Statistics and Analytics is stimulating and encourages one to apply themselves to the system they designed thus developing better business habits which in turn gives better stats and a better view from which management can coach and serve from.

Pros

Seems kind of redundant with Review above.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to review the Activity list page by our Stages. In other words typically cycles are monthly but what is focused on at the beginning of the month is different than what is at the end of the month. For instance at the end of the month you may want to focus just on final stage folks. Another focus somebody might have is they are working a particular area and want to see what else is left on the table while there and arrange schedules accordingly. In other words just being able to organize on the Activities page by city/county can increase efficiency in the field. Your Contacts page has that option but nothing comes up in the columns for anyone. I don't know if this is a challenge with out set up by our admin. but once we have a the client sold they fall off our radar for the Deals page. We have a few milestones that include us agents which includes pumping clients for referrals and visiting with them on a anniversary date. The only way I can keep them on the radar is to use the Activity page and just label them a Deadline so I can review those by that definition. So all I use Deadline for is follow-up with clients that are purchasing or have purchased. Lastly a small but big 'thang', on the client Deals page where we have a pending activity it would be nice to click the pending activity button and the courser lands on a fresh line above the previously typed material so we can just add an update without having to click to front of material, return and arrow up to update. It's a very repetitive procedure every time you go into an activity.

Glenn W.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Pipedrive - A CRM that Focuses on What's Important

Reviewed on 2019-01-11

Very positive experience thus far using Pipedrive. My background comes from deploying Salesforce.com globally with highly customized objects / workflows. With Pipedrive, it's out-of-the-box simple and to me, cuts directly to the core capabilities you need for your field teams to go sell. It's allowed us to stay focused on what matters - relationship tracking, deal tracking, and making sure we have identified the next actions to avoid funnel stall.

Pros

The pro's from my perspective using Pipedrive are:
1) Simplicity: It allows salespeople to focus on what's critical - managing accounts, deals and most importantly, driving next-actions to move deals through the pipeline to closure.
2) Customization: Just enough ability to customize field types, add needed fields to meet your business needs, but not too complicated where it creates over-complexity to the user base.
3) UX: Clean, simple user interface / experience. Many CRM's overcomplicate the UX. Pipedrive delivers a UX that is easily understood, intuitive, and easy to train.
4) Cross-Platform Performance: Solid mobile access with offline capability. This is critical to salespeople and business professionals on the move. The ability to capture notes and add tasks on my phone and tablet are critical - as well as do so on a plane and sync up later.
5) Reports & Export Capability: simple and easy export capability and reports functionality.

Cons

There are a few areas I would like to see improvement:
1) The ability to distribute meeting notes to Pipedrive and non-Pipedrive users.
2) Enhanced Search: Would like to see more robust search engine across the platform. Currently see some limitations in searching titles vs. body of meeting notes for example. As we generate more content, meeting notes, attachments, the need for enhanced search will be needed.

Peyton S.

• Customer Support Software

Pipedrive is the easiest CRM, and even sales reps who hate CRMs will use it and like it

Reviewed on 2017-12-21

Pros

Pipedrive provides a simple, fast interface that pulls all information relevant to a deal into a single view. This includes the main contact, other contacts, price and product information, activity history, and coming activities. There is a sidebar that you can customize with specifics for your business, such as names of competitors that the prospect buys from, size of their budget, customer phase (are they a prospect, a new customer, or a renewing customer?), etc. All of this info can be easily updated on the fly, so a sales rep can focus on selling rather than on fitting a sale into a software system. The mobile apps provide similar functionality, so it's easy to use Pipedrive out of the office. Pipedrive is easy to customize, so getting started does not require a lot of effort or training. This is ideal for startups and small firms, as well as for independent sales reps.

Cons

There's nothing really bad about Pipedrive, and it keeps getting better. I would like to see it add customizable series of actions that can be added with a single click, so the rep does not have to manually add repetitive steps. For instance, it would be good to add a series of follow up steps that must be done after a sale closes, rather than keeping a separate list in other software.

Georg K.

• Customer Support Software

Never loose track in your pipelines

Reviewed on 2016-10-20

We're using Pipedrive to manage all our customer activities (phone-calls, mails, schedules, contact-information, etc.) so that not only sales but all others never loos track of a customer journey. Despite the fact that this tool is almost intuitive you also can easily manage complex customer organizations. It simply reflects nearly all circumstances to record and plan topics when working with customers. An ideal tool for the entire pipeline management where simple drag and drop features help to manage stages of a project. Pipedrive eases the salesman work dramatically!

Pros

I personally found it quite useful when writing mails to use the option adding an automated bcc customer ID. The result is that you mail appears in your pipeline- and customer-history as well. To set up different pipelines make it easy to also manage different events. The scheduler activity gives you on all devices (PC, Smartphone, etc.) an alert to remind to your planned activities. Mobil access to all pipeline features - a very nice App! All contact data, history etc. at hand when preparing a customer visit or call.

Cons

- Statistical features seems to need rework.
- writing an email to a contact of an account organization you need to consider to attach the customer-ID from the deal-level to the bcc-field in the mail in order to have that mail then in the customer history
- lost accounts have been moved to a separate pipeline

Everything I needed from a CRM with nothing I didn't

Reviewed on 2018-05-06

Systematized and automated my sales process/pipeline!

Pros

Having used Salesforce in many of my prior roles, the thought of implementing it at the start-up I am now running was a headache. We simply don't have the need for robust CRM capabilities yet, so when I found Pipedrive, we decided to give it a shot. We began with 30 wholesale clients and have since grown to over 2000. I am now managing both our "boutique/specialty store" channel (1000 stores) as well as my key account pipeline with major retailers, all in one place. It is SO EASY to use. The whole program is just incredibly intuitive and easy to pick up without any demos at all, to be honest. I have since dug into the resources they make available and am now getting even more use out of it. Ease of use and the user interface as a whole are just phenomenal. Finally, affordability - we have started out with the entry level account but can easily grow from here.

Cons

There have been maybe 2-3 more complex reports / data exports I have wanted to run over the past 2 years but was unable to - just wasn't a capability of Pipedrive. But we always found workarounds, and it seems like a very rare sacrifice for what you get in a streamlined, user-focused CRM experience.

Flexible and easy to use

Reviewed on 2019-11-07

Pros

We could easily set up API integration with our internal software to customise to suit our needs

Cons

Cost can increase quickly by your team grow

Zendesk Sell and Zoho CRM

Zendesk Sell and Zoho CRM
Marius K.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Love from the first day

Reviewed on 2019-12-03

Love from the first day :) I like how you can set up deals, stage, move across it, add all communication and etc

Pros

I just love it. Integration with email, database, usage, tags, reminders, everything. It just makes the life of a salesperson easier

Cons

didn't find any at the moment. yes, sometimes it is slow, but the overall experience, user-friendly interface, and all other features, just love it

Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Sales Cloud

price and easy of usage
James s. Y.

• Customer Support Software

A CRM you can set up in an afternoon. Easy to use and does just what you need. Not what you...

Reviewed on 2018-06-14

It lets me keep an eye on my sales pipeline quickly and easily without requiring me to interrupt my normal workflow to keep everything logged and up to date. I couldn't manage my business without it.

Pros

Pipedrive is super quick to setup and customize to your particular workflow. It syncs and integrates with Google products like a dream and just plain works. It's the sort of CRM that doesn't get in the way, lets you work where you want to work (I prefer my inbox rather than within the CRM), but still lets you get at all the data and stats you need super quick and easily. It's just great.

Cons

I've never been able to get full inbox syncing to work properly. Instead I just use the BCC function which serves the purpose, and allows me to be selective about which communications get synced vs. which aren't needed. Sometimes though an email won't automatically link to a deal, even though the address being corresponded with is associated with the deal in Pipedrive. This is a bit annoying, but happens infrequently enough that it doesn't bother me.

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Easy to Use and Lots of Features

Reviewed on 2018-11-21

PipeDrive has been rolled out to our whole sales team and they are pretty good about using it. When we had Oracle, nothing was ever updated because it was so confusing to do...now, we've removed their excuse for not providing up-to-date information. It's also easily to manage a pipeline, and easy to see exactly what your daily tasks should be. It's been a major win for us to have this program.

Pros

Previous to PipeDrive, we used Oracle for CRM which was a nightmare. It was very confusing and complicated, it was super-expensive and no one could figure out how to do anything. Everything had to be managed through our inside sales department and it was NOT good. Enter PipeDrive...simple to use, intuitive (I easily figured it out without any training at all), and significantly less expensive. We love it.

Cons

Small things...like only organizations can have addresses...that's inconvenient when you are trying to export information. It's not impossible to overcome but would be better if that was easily manageable. But that's a small thing to have an issue with.

Adith K.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

I am still exploring Pipedrive, but so far it is very useful tool.

Reviewed on 2018-09-15

Pros

I am in to the second year now using Pipedrive, but I believe I still have to explore lot more there. All the features I used so far are extremely time saving. When I gave it a try to use Pipedrive an year back, I was just doing all the emailing and adding activities manually. But after a successful year, I am automating all this process with just a couple of clicks. I go in to the activities page and do everything from there with out going to each individual page. I am happy so far using this CRM but still I never clicked on a lot of things on the dashboard and I believe those are all going to be handy next time for me.

Cons

It takes comparatively longer time learning how to effectively use Pipedrive. I am sad that I didn't use all the features for first 4 months of using it because it needed a lot of time to learn everything. Sometimes when adding a new contact to an existing deal, if the same name already exists in the deal, it doesn't notify.

Harrison H.

• Customer Support Software

Almost ideal but with some serious caveats for bigger companies

Reviewed on 2019-05-15

Pros

It's the easiest to use CRM by far. The Pipeline system is intuitive and easy to learn, and it integrates well with our entire tech stack. Combined with Zapier it's a really powerful, flexible tool that our entire commercial team relies on.

Their support team is for the most part excellent, but there have been some cases of somewhat robotic behaviour, like requesting screenshots where it doesn't make sense so they can move on to the next step. Ultimately they respond quickly, get the job done and get back in touch with updates. The Rep in particular was extremely friendly, effective and competent during our last performance issue.

I'd highly recommend it to any company with a commercial team under 50 employees.

Cons

The issues arise when you outgrow the software, and I worry we may be reaching that point. Although our issues are currently resolved, there have been periods of severe performance problems taking us offline for hours at a time (about 3 serious instances in the last 9 months, with several smaller outages), as a result of our high volume of users and activity.

Pipedrive seems to be primarily aimed at smaller companies but I hope they'll expand their support for larger ones in the near future since it's such a good solution.

Adam B.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

This is the back bone, the life blood of my business. Easy to use and easy to customise!

Reviewed on 2018-03-12

Pros

I love Pipedrive, the card view is fantastic allowing me to move deals from progress stages with a simple drag and drop. Or if the deal needs to live in another "pipe" I can simply change to one of my other pipes. The tasks keep me on track with each deal and the stats allow me to see my progress each week.

Cons

The stats are good, however I would love it if there was an automated report generated rather than having to check the stats out manually each week. Also, syncing with my emails means that I can keep all the info relating to my deal in one place. But not all the emails are recognised as belonging to the specific deal, so before I close the deal off, I have to manually search for the emails, then for each individual email I have to select the deal to link it to! This is monotonous to say the least! It would be so much quicker if I could simply select all the emails relating to the deal in one hit and then link to the deal once.

Natalie L.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent & Versatile Sales or Project Management Software!

Reviewed on 2018-07-10

Customizable, easy to learn, easy to use, versatile, app & software integration, great customer services, online tutorials.

Pros

Our business needed an "all in one" program to project manage, track work time, manage payments, upload files and images, track sales, email clients, and more. Pipedrive also integrates with other apps and programs that we use, for instance, CompanyCam, Gmail, MailChimp, etc. There were many other programs that cost so much more and were so complicated. We wanted a customizable program that had great functionality, but didn't cost a fortune, AND was easy for all of our team members to learn and use. This program was built for the novice and pro in mind. It's designed as a CRM, but fully customizable for other types of processes. Customer Service & online tools and tips are also excellent. Pipedrive fit the bill! Very satisfied company using this program!

Cons

Not much. The sorting functions for contacts are by first name only. I reference jobs by last name, so this took a little bit to get used to. It's something they are going to change, though.

Haley D.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Streamline Your Sales Funnel

Reviewed on 2021-03-30

Impressed by the clean interface and easy management within the platform.

Pros

Coming from using Salesforce within our small business, Pipedrive was a much more appropriate and manageable solution for our sizes and needs to track client opportunities. From the lead to closed won stage, Pipedrive was a visible and customizable funnel that felt light weight rather than cumbersome.

Cons

This is a newer software, and I don't believe it's the best solution or every industry, business model, or size of business. It depends on your needs and volume of leads.

Kelly R.

Pipedrive packs a punch!

Reviewed on 2016-07-01

After using Pipedrive for a few months, I have found what I had been looking for. My favorite feature is the ability to drag each prospect from stage to stage in my sales pipeline. There is just something motivational about seeing a prospect move deeper and deeper into the process. Setting up actions, such as next call or appointment with a prospect is stupid simple and the notification feature is excellent. In short, it is great.

Pros

There are two things I enjoy most: 1) When I first started using Pipedrive I setup a pipeline for a couple of different marketing projects. I wasn't certain what stages I would need in each pipleline, so I just did the best I could and went to work. Within a couple of weeks I had made several significant enhancements to improve the work flow. Not only was it simple to modify the stages in my pipeline, but without Pipedrive it would have taken me much longer to refine my sales funnel. And, #2 I love the visualization of moving prospects from left to right through the pipeline. At a glance, I can see how many people and which people need attention to move them to the next stage.

Cons

I don't have any negatives, but I do have a couple of recommendations. It would be great if I could either select from a series of small icons to place on the rectangles representing each prospect (deal). That would significantly increase the "at-a-glance" power of the software. Another similar option would be to have the ability to assign a pale background color to certain rectangles. Three or four colors would help immensely.

• Customer Support Software

Great for managing daily work

Reviewed on 2020-06-12

After begging to use pipedrive everything became much easier. No more scattered notes on paper/computer, everything is on pipedrive and it tells you what to do.

Pros

Pipedrive enables you to schedule your workday and never forget any task you should make with regard to your customers. It allows your company to have a centralized solution for managing the sales process. All the emails, all the documents, all the deals, all the contacts will be in on Pipedrive so that nothing is lost and information flows.

Cons

I would like for pipedrive to have a desktop application that we could work while offline. It also could be improved on the keyboard shortcuts part, I've been using the software for quite some time and I didn't understand this part.

Adam A.

Love Pipedrive

Reviewed on 2019-05-12

Love it. I've been a developer for Microsoft CRM, Salesforce, custom CRMs; I've tried Soho, Insightly, Podio... I'm a big fan of Pipedrive. They continue to improve on a weekly basis with new functionality or improve current functions.

Pros

Email Integration: if you use Outlook or Gmail your email will come into Pipedrive. Other systems offer a way to send your emails into their system, but it requires an extra step, some of them tedious. With Pipedrive, I open the browser app and my Gmail email is there. I can easily assign the email to a deal. This is the most important feature for me when looking at CRMs.
Custom Data: I initially started with Insightly. You can create a custom field and import the data with a spreadsheet. However, you can't update that same data with a spreadsheet. With Pipedrive, you can update custom fields with a spreadsheet.

Cons

The phone app isn't as intuitive as the web browser.

decent CRM for SMB

Reviewed on 2021-02-09

When your needs are basic, and database not too big, it is a good software.
When growing, it might not be sufficient.

Pros

deal management is easy to understand and to set up. It is also quite easy to move deals from column to column, and have a colleague take the lead.

Cons

API and set up with other tools is generally limited. You will often need a third party tool like zapier to handle things.

Zoho CRM