BuilderTREND

1,548 reviews

Arthur B.

Arthur's BT experience at TCON Homes

Reviewed on 2020-02-13

It is helping in changing the culture at TCON Homes. It is a bit hard to explain for construction people that planning is more cost effective than starting smashing walls because you are aggregating value doing physical labour.

Pros

Communication of job progress with subcontractors, client portal, upload photos, variatin and owner invoices.

Cons

There is no taxes *yet.
No milestones schedule items, but maybe not needed.
Hope one day I can see To-dos on Gantt chart (not as a extra line, but a floating point).

Procore

Reasons for Choosing BuilderTREND

BT gives a framework to operate and TCON needed one. It helped me with my arguments to change the estimate software as well. We got Planswift, now we moved to CostX and it is saving time and helping me to standardise products as their workbooks are really powerful.

Microsoft Project

Reasons for Switching to BuilderTREND

BT changed fees plans. Honestly, it was confusing and too expensive to use for few projects per year. We are a small company with 4-6 projects per year focusing on growth to be able to build up to 8-10 per year.
Greg M.

• Customer Support Software

Great Organizational tool !

Reviewed on 2019-06-18

I love being able to track all purchases and labor against the original proposal. It allows you to learn where you are making money, and where you are losing, so you can adjust from one project to the next. In this way, you can fine tune pricing to be as competitive as possible in the marketplace.

Pros

I like the level of customization available in the software, it allows me to detail my proposals, and make them look the way I want, so they stand out from the competition.
Also love the financials feature, and the schedule, so the client always knows what the project balance is, and what is happening next.

Cons

To fully utilize the software, there is a lot of data to be entered and updated regularly on a large project, which can take a fair bit of time.

Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate

Reasons for Switching to BuilderTREND

I liked the format and tools better in Buildertrend, and was impressed at how responsive the Buildertrend development team was to changes and updates.
Cindy R.

Comprehensive Platform

Reviewed on 2019-06-13

When I started at this company, they did not have any kind of project management in place. People would refer to documents within OneDrive to obtain details, and that was not always updated nor where details provided at the time needed. Everyone would always scramble at the last minute to find out order details and whatnot. There also was not any security with certain documentation. Now Buildertrend provides the ability to screen certain people from certain information.
The ability to upload photos has helped to prevent issues from becoming bigger ones, as it's not always possible to get out to every jobsite, but getting a visual on progress is extremely helpful.
Overall, everyone seems to be quite happy with the program.
The level of customer support Buildertrend provides is outstanding. Their Live Chat option or contacting your coach for assistance is easy and typically has great results. They are always looking to ensure you are satisfied, and will go beyond to inquire or find out information if they are unable to assist with the issue.

Pros

I like that Buildertrend brings together all aspects of residential construction - homeowners, sub-trades, vendors, internal users, and allows everyone to see the information they need to see, as well as provides them the ability to upload photos, documentation and even provide comments to certain areas within the program. This gives everyone an overall sense of what is happening within the project.
Having everyone tied into the program eliminates a lot of extra searching for information, as well as lessen the overall messages one needs to send out to verify parts of the projects - selections, drawings and pricing can be Approved or Declined. This also helps to eliminate outdated/non-approved details from occurring.

Cons

The program has a lot to take in, which I suppose is expected, but for me, knowing how things affect something else is really important, as we are a Canadian company trying to work with an American program and American terminology. I have had to experiment a bit with how best to enter information, and sometimes redo it altogether.
I do not like how often I have to press on users to be entering information and using the platform for communications, but that does not have anything to do with the program itself.

Response from Buildertrend

Cindy - thank you for your review and honest feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to do this and we've passed your feedback along to our Product team.

Jamil S.

Good PM Software if you think outside the box

Reviewed on 2019-06-13

Overall I am happy with our investment into Buildertrend, but we have also put a lot of work to get it working for what we need. It can be very time consuming to solve how you operate in Buildertrend unless you use it at a very basic level. They really need to walk you through how to set up and use Buildertrend as a new user and how to more fully customize it for your company needs.

I have not been very pleased with how slow and unresponsive they have been in implementing changes. They need to take customer feedback more seriously and utilize their customers who are heavy users to help show them how to improve the software.

Pros

I really like that there is unlimited storage and that since it is cloud-based, everyone sees the same data as soon as it is entered. There are also ways to customize the software in several areas, especially To-Do's. Permissions are very granular which can be good, although it can be complex as well.

Cons

Understanding how all areas of the software interact is complex, you can't customize fields in Events/Schedule, most of all I dislike the search and filter settings. They are very poor and make it hard to deal with large data sets. Their filters are missing exact matches between items in the same category. There are a handful of other little complaints, but they really need to add custom fields to Events and then update their filter settings to allow exact matches only and also use standard search engine criteria in the text fields.

Autodesk Construction Cloud, PlanSwift and Procore

Reasons for Switching to BuilderTREND

The overall value of the software and the variety of features.
Crystal C.

Greystone - Crystal

Reviewed on 2017-02-24

We began using Builder Trend a little over 2 years ago as a move away from Build Tools. I have been very happy with the response time on customer support, and it is nice to always be able to reach someone when you have a question. We as a company are not currently using some of the features including scheduling and none of our subs or homeowners are going into the system, but we are trying to change this. We are actively using documents, selections, budgets, etc.

Pros

I like the ability to get notifications for a variety of transactions, the ability to log in & see things from a variety of devices, the tracking features for every transaction, and I love the amount of storage space for documents & photos that it has.

Cons

I wish it was more affordable to purchase more jobs so that we could use the system for our remodel projects, currently, we do not enter them in as many of them are small projects and do not warrant the expense it would cost us to have that many jobs. It is unfortunate because it puts us with two different processes for selections, budgets, docs, etc. depending on what type of project it is. I wish it was also possible to mark a selection as "Ordered," much like you can mark it as "Approved" it would help the designer & client know when it is absolutely too late to make changes. Lastly, I wish the transition to QB was more efficient. If you are using a desktop version of QB, which is the only way to have the contractor version, when PO's are pushed to QB, they do not populate the customer's job to the items on that PO even though it is tied to that job. I am not even sure what the point of tying the jobs together is as it does not seem to connect them at all in the transfer process.

Dennis K.

BuilderTrend is great!

Reviewed on 2020-02-10

We are a single family production vendor that, of the last three years have grown from building 38 homes a year to nearly 150 homes per year. I don't think it could have been possible without a program like BuilderTrend in place. In the three years that I have been here using BuilderTrend, we've been able to effectively manage while expanding our vendor base, accurately identify and reduce our variable cost, capture a true budget to set sales numbers to return the desired margin on a build, and given our superintendents the proper tool to document/leverage our vendors to receive a desired level of quality while effectively running the project schedule for a build. BuilderTrend has been an integral tool in the effective growth of our company.

Pros

What I like most about BuilderTrend is it's ease of use, the customization ability of the software, and the ease of edit/revision. We can design the program to where our PO generate directly off of selections, separate by trip, and include whatever options may have been chosen. From selections, I can easily edit budgets and generate estimated sales cost for each individual job.

Cons

The only drawback I can come up with is in direct correlation to one of their strengths. The company updates daily instead of doing batch updates periodically. As a result, they shut down part of their servers to perform their updates which can bog down and slow the program while they are doing this. This is usually no more than an hour or so and usually around the same time of the day. Knowing the benefit of doing this, it's a tolerable inconvenience.

Kim J.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2018-07-11

I really can't enough about the customer service. They always answer the question I ask. My Customer Success Manager, , is so unbelievable. If every rep I had in my construction was like him, I would have no problems. But, all the other people who answer the phone are great, too. I attended a BTUniversity event, and the event planner, Danielle, for that was amazing, as well. EVERYONE I have ever dealt with (after sales) at BT has the best attitude. They are helpful and lovely and all things good. For those of you who do not know, they have bootstrapped the funding for this company. As a lot of us in construction have done, I find it extremely respectful. The guys who are in charge have done a great job and are very humble coupled with excitement for their business.

Pros

This online management system is so great in every way. It is so intuitive to the construction community. I love the ease of scheduling, the ease of selections, having everything in one place for our team, the level of permissions per team member, and the customer support is off the charts - I don't think there's a rating high enough for them. I used a competitor of BT for years, and it's like driving a Tesla compared to a ModelT.

Cons

What I like least is that I didn't find it sooner and the sales experience...barf. I get why they sell the way they do, but it's icky. Eventually, I forgot about how gross it was because the customer service is unimaginably great! Don't not sign-up because your sales person lacks authenticity and makes your skin crawl. The experience after is totally worth it.

Response from Buildertrend Loyalty Team

Kim, thank you so much for your great feedback! It was wonderful to meet you at Buildertrend University and we’re so happy you got so much out of our event. We’d love to have you back here in Omaha anytime!

Barbara L.

Reviewed on 2013-03-26

We were looking for a construction management tool that could include communication and job visibility throughout all departements and in the field - supervisors, procurement, management, financial, client & volunteer services, and that would allow updating and access in the field. BuilderTrend had it all.

We are a medium size, not-for-profit, affodable home building & repair, educating, and financing firm. Multiple Excel spreadsheets couldn't be kept up to date, and traditional MS Project Management software was too cumbersome with less features. A really nice aspect of BuilderTrend is that the whole history of the build process is kept in one place rather than in multiple files on in-house servers and personal computers. We are blessed with many volunteers from out of state and by creating a "Volunteer" job, the schedulers and supervisors can see how many and who is coming in advance so we can stage the work and communicate to them exactly what they will be working on weeks in advance.

Our client services department can see the build schedule for a client and keep the client informed of progress. We may not be using the program like a traditional commercial builder with clients would, but we have found all the features including selections and warranty to serve our needs very well. We have on average 25 repair jobs in process and 20 jobs in the planning stage at one time. We have completed over 180 repair jobs in the 11months using the system, and I could not imagine trying to manage this much work without it.

Out of the box, BuilderTrend is fairly intuitive to use, but there are nuances that should be learned to increase the user benefit. Training is always available and we discover more ways to use its functionality to streamline processes and communications. Our scheduling and planning meetings have gone from 1.5 hours weekly to 20 minutes. We schedule meetings with subs with the task function and quickly get a confirmation. This saves multiple phone calls of us and the subs. I can quickly answer questions for management and business partners simply by looking at daily logs, internal notes, schedules and pictures. The job list allows us to forecast and track our goals and find solutions when jobs are held up for any reason.

I have freed myself from continuous updating of Excel spreadsheets to being able to pull a job list and calendar list whenever I need to know status. Using the baseline features ensures I don't have to save a bunch of old reports for comparison to track project variances. BuilderTrend is very open to our suggestions on reporting and manipulating report and export functions, and I would like to see more capability in exporting reports. I like their focus on continuous improvement, adding functionality and meeting the customers' requirements.

Online topical is available but limited to the basics and I have always found the staff to be just a phone call away for answering specific questions. Overall a win for us.

Emma L.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2019-06-13

Buildtrend has been a fantastic choice for us. We have taken our business from all paper-based, to 95% paper-free because of this change. We are also getting a significant improvement in the use of our field supervisors' time because they are actually out in the field instead of sitting at a computer.

Pros

Buildertrend has been exactly the product we needed to allow our field supervisors to actually be in the field instead of in the office. Our supers are able to easily schedule their crews on the go and also keep all of their job notes in the Daily Logs. This keeps everyone on the same page and allows those of us in the office to see real-time what's happening in the field. We also use the system to track upcoming houses, safety meetings, and warranty issues. It is very user friendly.

Cons

I only have very minor complaints: I wish we could merge multiple lead opportunities together. Also, pulling reports from the schedule is ok, but we have to drop everything into Excel and create our own reports to pay our subcontractors.

Response from Buildertrend

Thank you so much for your review and feedback, Emma! I've passed your suggestions along to our Product team. And we love hearing how we can save your company paper, and time!

Matthew A.

Excellent Option for Construction Project Management

Reviewed on 2019-06-20

We started using Builder Trend in July of 17 to help stream line the many projects that we have. Builder Trend has been outstanding in growing with our company. There was a moment in time when several major components where simply not working well and we were considering moving to another System. Builder Trend's staff and development department have resolved all those issues and created a much better product that we will continue to use for years to come.

Pros

By far, the best thing about Builder Trend is its people. I have interacted with a lot of the staff and they excel in getting issues resolved.
This Online Software has everything that you need to manage a large variety of construction projects, Vendor/Contractors, and Customers
They continually update their program and it keeps getting better and better
They take great care in listening to their clients when making improvements
You can easily access the system using Desktop, Tablet or phone

Cons

They are working to address these issues, but one of the main issues is that it tends to not be as user friendly as other software, there are many times that they use 4-5 steps to accomplish tasks, when 1-2 would be better.
There are several bugs anytime that you use something that is internet based. Some of these issues have been addressed, others (like window scrolling) Still need to be corrected.

Shannon M.
  • Industry: Design

• Customer Support Software

Builder Trend works for us, but still has some glitches

Reviewed on 2016-09-08

Pros

BuilderTrend had (in theory) everything I needed to make life as a general contractor easy. Everything is all under one software program and seems to interact well with the CRS, accounting and tasks. We have only used it for a month so we're still figuring out all it can do.

Having our own account manager has also been essential. I call him or his team when I need help or assurance that I am using the program correctly. It is helpful to have a live person. It is also helpful that he will send me vids with instructions on how to do things and I keep them flagged so I can refer to them whenever I need.

I'm relatively tech savvy, but the software is easy to use. Having done things manually for so long it has been an adjustment to automation. For example, I am used to downloading documents into different files. BT will file documents and attach them to the job automatically. When I get quotes from subs, they integrated into the budget (once accepted) and I don't have to download and file it independently, then upload the bid to my accounting. Very helpful.

Cons

The SAVE function is the weakest part of the program. When saving information on, say a subcontractor contact page, you will be bumped back to the primary page instead of staying on the current location. It's very frustrating. Especially since it will not automatically save during any function so if for some reason you leave the page or tab elsewhere, all your work is lost. Being a cloud-based program, I would hope a future update includes the auto-save feature so the save button is duplicative instead of mandatory.

Nicole M.

Game Changer!

Reviewed on 2020-02-05

I would like to recognize the team at Buildertrend for their exceptional customer service - we ALWAYS receive a call back with answers to our questions or we receive immediate help right when we call. They are wonderful!

Pros

Buildertrend has completely changed how our company operates! We now have all of our documents, photos, plans, and change orders organized DIGITALLY! It allows us to keep in constant contact with our subcontractors and customers.

Cons

There are two downfalls to the program that we deal with on a weekly basis. When a project manager marks a task complete in the field, the subcontractor can not Request Payment on that PO. Also, we use Quickbooks Desktop and credits in Buildertrend do not sync - they have to manually entered.

Charles C.

After 2 years with BuilderTrend

Reviewed on 2019-06-27

Better integration, management, and control of our business. Glad that we made the jump to invest in BuilderTrend, and plan to continue using their platform.

Pros

It ties together all the functions we needed for our Design-Build Remodeling Company. It organizes and backs up important communication. It links to Quick Books for accounting. It provides an owner portal to help clients stay informed. Good help videos. Good marketing tools and tracking. New reports feature was needed.

Cons

Overall, the package offers everything we need and integrates well. The user interface is moderately easy to use, buy requires a lot of extra mouse clicks at times.

For us, the most important aspect has been the customer service. This was excellent when we first signed on and needed the most help to understand the software and get it set up for our business. However, even though we need less help now that we have experience with the software, the quality of the customer service (i.e. technical assistance) has declined. We can rarely get our account rep on the first call. Sometimes callbacks take more than an hour... sometimes someone else will pick right up. The level of customer service isn't bad... it just isn't as good as it was.

Philip C.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

• Customer Support Software

Buildertrend for a specialist civil engineering subcontractor

Reviewed on 2019-06-20

Overall experience has proved excellent and a great step up in our record keeping and communications from site. The system has also helped build better team spirit where everyone is accountable and also gets greater recognition for their daily input / roles / responsibilities.

Pros

- Set price per job per month with unlimited user access
- Ease of use for our individual operators to complete Daily diary logs and Daily To Do's (e.g. Plant Check-lists) with photo attachments
- Ease of uploading shared documents and photos
- From implementation of this system on our first job, the extend of Records and photographic evidence we have gained is invaluable compared to having to rely solely on our site supervisors trying to keep Daily Diaries. All our operatives and site team feed in their information from their own perspective - which is fantastic and has been a vital evidence trail when we have submitted claims fro delays which have been initially discounted by our Main Contractor on site .
- The Comments section has also proved to be a great means of communications and keeping everyone in the team in the loop on any matter raised in either the Daily Logs or the H&S, Environmental Inspection Checks etc

Cons

- Copying To Do's to each of our team manually for every day can be laborious and there must be a means of copying the same command to a range of dates?

Jen B.

Reviewed on 2012-10-31

Crimson Design & Construction is a full-service design/build remodeling firm. Like any firm that employs field employees and subcontractors there's bound to be something that gets lost in translation. Communication at times between the field and office employees suffers though we work hard to keep that to a minimum.

Though we are still implementing our BuilderTrend software, I (office manager) have found that it helps to act as a liaison between all the important parties - management, design, field, subcontractors AND homeowners. It's a win-win-win-win!

Our homeowners have been slow to engage in BuilderTrend, which is unfortunate, and we as a firm need to work to improve this usage (For one, I send messages to clients only through BT instead of email hoping to engage them in the software). It is currently a work in progress.

Our subs, however, have responded with far more encouragement then I would have expected. I assumed most would find it to be a "pain" or a "waste of time" however several have informed me of the benefits they have found using this software - mainly being the schedule which they can view for approximate dates on upcoming work.

And finally, our project manager now has an IPad on site and is able to essentially view a company folder through the use of BuilderTrend. Adjustments with this are still being made (how often to update, etc.) but we are finding this to be a smooth transition.

For me in the office, I love being able to view the schedule at a moments notice. If a sub is not active on BT and calls me I can quickly access any job and let them know their approximate start date. I like having all my homeowner's info, permit info and docs in one easily accessible place.

The things our firm is having difficulty with is: 1. The leads. While this is great progress, it's not where we need it to be in terms of reporting so we do still find ourselves doing a little double entry. 2. Selections. We used to enter our selections in the system but because selections are picked before we have a contract with a homeowner we don't generally have owners signed up on BT at that point. Plus we have a tracking form in Excel that we haven't been able to use in BT so we found ourselves doing double entry there as well. I would love for us to be using the Selections tab again if you can implement a tracking form that we can use. I can provide you with an example.

All in all our experience with BuilderTrend has been exceptional. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the software is user-friendly, and it's only helped improve our company's communication. We look forward to seeing more from BuilderTrend in 2013!

Paige W.

BuilderTrend - would be 100% with some minor tweaks

Reviewed on 2016-11-17

We run a busy Design/Build construction team and Buildertrend has been a huge help organising and streamlining our day to day activities. It's great for clients to be able to log in to the app or the website from home to see progress and communicate with us and our trades on all levels of the project. Their support staff are amazingly helpful, providing phone support anytime I need it (even for the silly things I've asked them a hundred times). They're always willing to hear you out. In some cases they've whipped up short tutorial videos and emailed to me as future reference material to save me the trouble of calling in.

Pros

-Client's love being able to see what's happening
-Easy to navigate the website layout
-Having everything related to the project (documents, construction drawings, communication, selections, pictures, schedules, to-do lists, invoices, etc.) in one place and available from anywhere via the mobile app
-Support staff is awesome

Cons

-Mobile app for both iphone & andriod require frequent updates as they continue to improve features
-Not as easy to navigate the app's menu layout (things aren't in a similar order to the website)
-From time to time external email notifications from the message feature will take an extra 2-3 days to arrive in the external email inboxs creating a bit of confusion.
-Missing some small features like a filter on the "pay" option instead of having to either pay all at once or pay each individually (but this is a "serve the masses" issue, customers are always welcome to make suggestions to their resource team and hope enough other customers are asking for the same tweaks)

Julie K.

Software Issues

Reviewed on 2020-02-10

More communication by way of pictures with customers in BuilderTrend. Invoicing is a great benefit.

Pros

That it is a great communication between the builder and the customer plus the schedule helps immensely with the sub trades as well

Cons

BuilderTrend only links to QuickBooks online not to the desktop version. I also used to like the way that Change Orders worked, now it has been changed and there is a million steps to invoicing a customer and it is really complicating.

Rick B.

B/T review

Reviewed on 2020-02-11

Change orders are one of the biggest Money changers, with Buildertrend you don't lost money on Change orders. You have them sign off on them and they are so much easier to keep up with.
With Buildertrend it has cut my Phone calls down so much that I enjoy life again. When I'm on Vacation I know what is going on with each job and so does everyone else so they don't have to call me to find out.

Pros

It keeps my team , Subs & Suppliers , Homeowners all on the same page through out the whole Process.
with all the info in one place you always know where to go find it.

Cons

when it kick me out between the times I get on it , and that is all day every day and I have to log back in.

Katie E.

Great for Construction

Reviewed on 2020-02-18

Overall this is a great CRM. It's really nice to be able to have all documents, photos, and more that are tied to each job so that everything is basically in one spot.

Pros

Easy visibility of project status, everything can go in to each project, great for construction companies, easy to manipulate for your company needs, very user friendly

Cons

The phone app is not as user friendly as the computer version, can't delete and/or edit pre-existing user roles, once users become archived - their names don't go away on dropdown lists and in areas like "timeclock"

Response from Buildertrend

Katie, thank you for taking the time to give us a review! I will pass your feedback on the mobile app to our Product team. Thanks again!

Peter R.

• Customer Support Software

Must have for construction business

Reviewed on 2019-06-20

I have 2 construction businesses using Buildertrend and it as revolutionized both companies. We have cut down on all the texting, emailing and phone calling because all the information is in Buildertrend and accessible by all. Their coaching and access to trainings make this program easy to implement and adapt to the way you run your business and projects. This is a must have software.

Pros

There a many great features about Buildertrend. The features are always being upgraded from user suggestions to improve different areas. You are assigned a coach and have unlimited access to them for questions, training and best practices to implement for your business. Our clients love using the system as well and always complement on our communication and visibility into the project through their owner portal.

Cons

Lead management and drip campaigns could be improved. We use Buildertrend as our customer CRM so it does the job, but would like to see more abilities added like a traditional sales CRM.

Alice S.

Lots of Pros and Cons

Reviewed on 2020-02-18

We have kept track of change orders better and that has increased revenues, we have not dropped the ball on leads any longer because the reminders are set in the app.

Pros

It allows us to track leads, communication with them, track job scheduling and communicate change orders easily.

Cons

Customers have difficulty signing in and understanding the software, the reports are terrible, when you use filters you can only filter on past X number of days instead of the previous month. Almost all companies run reports on a month beginning to end basis and you have to manual do this each time. I can't look at number of leads per sales person or leads by source for a given time period.

Response from Buildertrend

Alice - thank you so much for your honest review and feedback! I've passed your feedback along to the team.

Katie K.

BuilderTrend is the glue that keeps our Business together!

Reviewed on 2019-11-04

Amazing. Has been a game changer for our small business and has the capacity to grow with us!

Pros

BuilderTrend is built for us, builders! It has what we need, without hassle. All of our employees, from the most tech savy to those used to pen and paper, have been able to use with ease. All notes, photos, documents and more all in once place, with access to all. So Much Better than the physical folders we were using just a few years ago. So Thankful for BuilderTremd!

Cons

Sales Reports to track year to date, month to date, etc would be helpful for our sales team. The data is there, it just needs programming to make this happen.

Response from Buildertrend

Katie - thank you for your review and feedback! We're happy to be a game changer for the GJC team. As for your feedback about reports, I've passed that along to our Product team! Thanks again.

Jeff R.

Buildertrend Review

Reviewed on 2020-02-05

BT has improved our efficiency and made our office more unified. Our database is better organized and easily adaptable.

Pros

Versatility; can do almost anything we need. Web based- can access anywhere. Relatively short learning curve. I do a lot of estimating and this program works extremely well for me. Overall a well thought out program that is now the core of our business.

Cons

Sometimes it is not intuitive. I wish it was a little less expensive; it adds up over the years. I wish it had a little more flexibility in setting up certain functions.

Sreeram R.

Integrated Management System

Reviewed on 2019-06-27

Our Business , client relation and management system have changed considerably after using Builder Trend.

It would be great if reps can touch base with the company directors to see if there are more ways to improve the system and get feedback.

Pros

Able to track schedule and progress of job from any where.
Report function is great and helps to set goals for each team member
To Do function is amazing and function to link to daily logs
New Expected Budget function helps in predicting the Expected budget to build a job and see cost savings before job starts.

Cons

Missing crucial tab for construction manager. There should be a section where a project admin can see the schedule and PO's linked to it instead of going each schedule item. Also cut down the work of contract admin to see if they have missed any important PO's.

Stacey C.

• Customer Support Software

Stay organized through the custom home building process

Reviewed on 2020-02-11

This platform is a great way for our team and our clients to make sure we are all on the same page. It is an easy means of communication and keeps track of everything that we do during the selection process.

Pros

I love that all of my client's options and selections are in one location. I rely on buildertrend and the job price summary when checking through selections to make sure they are implemented during the build. It is a great way for our clients to see all of the custom options that are available. Homeowners are able to view the options on their own time and we can review during face to face meetings if they have any questions.

Cons

Sometimes it seems like the system takes a while to load the information.

Response from Buildertrend

Thank you for your review and honest feedback, Stacey! We truly appreciate it.