15,371 reviews
Sarah H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Salesforce - Marketing & Lead Gen

Reviewed on 2020-07-24

We are using Salesforce to streamline new business leads and nurture leads into actual sales. We are able to analyze, vet, engage, and track the progress of the new leads we receive from our Facebook lead gen ads. Salesforce integrates directly into Facebook's Business Manager and automatically imports new leads in real-time. We are also able to see the cost per lead acquired and other rich insights from our Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns that get directly populated into our dash.

Pros

Salesforce is one of the most powerful and sophisticated CRMs available. The onboarding process and demos with the reps were exceptionally helpful. The reps really took time to understand our CRM needs, our workflow process, and how we can best utilize/adopt Salesforce into our new business department to grow revenue and track progress. The tool is completely customizable and has very advanced marketing integrations within the cloud. The ability to track leads and history (who followed up and when) and add notes and assign leads to specific people makes the entire workflow so much more efficient. It's worth the price tag if you take advantages of the features.

Cons

We wish the marketing cloud add on wasn't so expensive. There are many tools available that offer the same features such as Sprout Social and Hubspot. However, the price was a little steep for the $6,000. I also wish pricing was a bit more transparent. The discounts and contract lengths have been very inconsistent in our experience.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

May the SalesFORCE be with you!

Reviewed on 2020-12-17

Salesforce is a game-changer for our organization. We've reported out on items that previously we hadn't in years. There's very little manual effort now as we have so many triggers setup for automation.

Pros

Without Salesforce our organization simply would not be able to function as quickly as we do now. We have so many automation processes and workflows setup that has saved us a lot of time. We use this platform across 15 departments in our organization, and it continues to grow. Everyone who sees the benefits of this great CRM... asks for User licenses... it's that good. We love the Contact Management, Lead-> Opportunity tracking and most importantly the Reports and Dashboards!

Cons

Salesforce can be pricey especially as it grows within an organization, so that would be the one setup. However, they do offer a Non-Profit Starter pack that I'd recommend small non-profit organizations to look into.

Sal T.
Industry: Media Production

Salesforce: Helps Improve Internal Communications/External Customer X

Reviewed on 2016-09-21
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I have been using, recommending and adopting salesforce.com for my sales teams for ten years in several different digital technology, media and advertising organizations. I can say unequivocally that the CRM software has evolved from being a supplement and "nice to have" to a must buy and necessary and vital tool for doing business. The key to any business solutions and software product is getting the team to adopt and use it. Training and practice is essential. Its like your golf game, the more you practice the better your score or working out, no pain, no gain.

I like the social media and conversational abilities you can have with sales team; the app is excellent for quick reviews and checking on status of pending, pitches and prospects; the flexibility and customization options based o salesperson, account, deal size, industry vertical. In one organization we adopted it for internal sales data use and tracking and also incorporated product data about our partners, customers, audience metrics and analytics and distribution platform.

Cons

Depending on the level of subscription, will also vary with the amount of personalized training you receive. I would also say there needs to be more attention and customization devoted to industry verticals that contain many nuances regarding customer segments and rev streams. This includes the advertising and digital sales industries where there are multiple customer touchpoints and rev streams including agencies, direct to client, programmatic, 3rd party vendors, ad tech partners etc. I also think saleforce.com needs to develop more compatible software and training that integrates salesforce,com into other software linked to finance, accounting etc.

Kelly michael S.
Industry: Telecommunications

Excellent Features, Wide-Ranging, Enterprise-Level CRM

Reviewed on 2020-11-11

As I always say, you get what you pay for and that's certainly true with Salesforce. Adding Salesforce to your tech stack is a big investment, but one that will almost certainly pay for itself.

Pros

Salesforce is incredibly robust for automation and capturing data if you have a knowledgeable administrator at the helm of your business. Being able to create different sections (objects), fields, reports and rules in a matter of minutes makes it the best CRM I have ever used.

Cons

In Salesforce, everything is connected, which can often times cause errors or minor issues when making a simple change/addition. The software is getting better at educating users and administrators, but it lacks the full ability to debug easily.

Jeff F.
Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Very functional product

Reviewed on 2020-11-10

Pros

Industry leading software
Massive community support network
High volume of add-ins and extensions
Intuitive natural user interface (lightning)
Easy reporting
Highly customizable

Cons

Some administration/development is quite complicated for newer admins
Product support, even on premier, is frustrating. Had to explain the same issue to each tier of support. Often I resolved our issue on my own.
Mobile app has been inconsistently working for both iPhone and Android for the last year or so.
Some browser based issues & Mac v. PC Java based issues.

Doug B.

It does it all

Reviewed on 2020-10-23

SF is the tool to have. It's already an amazing platform but continues to grow. SF continually invests in new products that enhance the features already available and continually rolls out updates with 3 major releases per year. Like any technology, it's consistently improving but they are already a leader and mainstay in this space.

Pros

Most people believe SF to be a CRM and while that is true, it's much more than that. It's a platform that leverages the technology of the CRM and is so easily customized that it can manage your entire business. This is the next generation of technology for every business need.

Cons

While the capabilities are nearly endless, not everything is offered out of the box. SF offers a lot of different products and has an extensive community of 3rd party app providers that allow for additional functionality that can be installed. Some of these products are free while others are paid beyond the initial licensing purchase through SF.

Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Impressively functional (Has it and can do almost EVERYTHING)

Reviewed on 2020-10-11

Very stable and excellent. I am very happy to have SalesForce because what we used to do in 5 steps before, with salesforce is done in 2 clicks and this translates into more time and a lot of production.

Pros

For what you pay. You can use it for ALL types of channels, functions and businesses. Is awesome.

We started using it as an internal social network, then it was the reporting platform, then communication (chat and mail) then phone and social networks. Little by little everything is being unified in salesforce which translates into savings in licenses for other applications.

Cons

It has so many functions and capabilities that it is extremely complex to implement. We have 2 years and still does not have a complete release because update patches are constantly being released although I think this has nothing to do with the application itself. but from the staff of our organization that is doing the implementation.

Vince M.

Great for Small Charities under 10 Users as it Free

Reviewed on 2020-11-17

On the whole, have a love-hate relationship with Salesforce. As you use/configure it now you get to love the flexibility that makes you forget some of the bad bits.

Pros

Small Charities / Not For Profits get 10 Free Users Licences
Get access to the full enterprise version of the software
Very Configurable/Customisable
Lots of features
Cloud-based
Secure
Lots of online help resources/training

Cons

Is very expensive for non-charity users. I only ever implement it for small charities because it is free.
Can be daunting for smaller users get used to as there are too many options but can strip out a lot of the features.
Complicated Admin UI.
Some things just don't make sense. - They stripped out useful elements that were in the Classic interface when they launched the Lightning Interface. Which you could see as a backward step.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Thiago N.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

DAILY WORK TOOL

Reviewed on 2020-10-28

TOOL FACILITES THE DAY DAY FOR MY MANAGEMENT, I COSIGO SEE ALL MY WORK AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY, NORMALLY LOADS VERY FAST AND NOT THE PROCESS OF ACCESS, AFTER LEARNING TO MOVE IT IS VERY EASY TO HANDLING THE MANAGEMENT EASY.

Pros

TOTAL SHOW MANAGEMENT OF ALL MY SALES PIPELINE, SALES FORECAST, SALES ESTIMATION AND PROJECTION PANEL MANAGEMENT, ACTIVITIES AND OPOTUNITIES MANAGEMENT, QUOTATION AND OPPORTUNITIES WITH ALL THE DATA ON LINE FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING

Cons

A LITTLE COMPLEX FOR THOSE WHO START, IT IS SOMETIMES A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO FIND THE FIELD THAT YOU WANT TO FIND, CHAT I THINK HALF COMPLICATED.

Ryan H.
Industry: Broadcast Media

Must have PhD to Operate

Reviewed on 2020-09-30

In general, I am satisfied. I am able to hold my contacts and all of their information securely and access them with ease. Outside of simple features and regular access, Salesforce can and will be very frustrating to the average or even above average computer user.

Pros

Salesforce is EXTREMELY customizable with more features and possibilities than any single company could ever dream of utilizing. It does very well as a name brand CRM system because of this very reason but companies must be well aware that utilizing these features will come at a heavy monetary cost.

Cons

Branching off what I liked about Salesforce, there is also a dark side to endless features and customization; there are so many options and features it's nearly or absolutely impossible to teach yourself how to set up and use Salesforce for your company without taking professional lessons or hiring someone from Salesforce to do this for you.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Olufemi O.
Industry: Consumer Services

What is Salesforce

Reviewed on 2020-12-02

Salesforce is a client relationship the board (CRM) stage that lets organizations oversee client questions, grumblings, and discussions, from any source, across the board place. This makes it simpler to oversee and address client issues, and to dissect deals and advertising execution, improving consumer loyalty and boosting business development through new and holding clients.

The Salesforce stage can tie-up a lot of various ways that organizations converse with clients. For instance, it can oversee web-based media communications, promoting efforts, online live visits, calls, and messages.

Salesforce likewise offers numerous extra administrations that may prove to be useful for organizations. It calls the entirety of its various contributions "mists" and there are heaps of them: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Commerce Cloud, and Analytics Cloud to name the most well known. Each comes in at an alternate value, which you can have custom-fitted to your business with our supportive CRM quote device.

Anyway numerous Clouds you pick, they would all be able to be gotten to through the single, bound together Salesforce CRM stage — making it simpler to learn and comprehend the product. It's additionally accessible on Android and iOS cell phones, just as on work areas. This makes it overly simple for home and telecommuters.

Pros

Salesforce CRM was worked to address the issues of undertakings and huge organizations, yet as the SaaS world detonated and independent venture arrangements turned out to be more normal, Salesforce extended its extension with smoothed out alternatives that were simpler and more reasonable to get fully operational. Today, the CRM goliath offers clients of each kind admittance to incredible business programming with a lot of customization alternatives. The valuing scale Salesforce utilizes makes it simple for developing organizations to work out profoundly progressed frameworks, piece-by-piece, as they develop.

The sheer versatility of Salesforce settles on it a fantastic decision for organizations that are rapidly extending. The Salesforce AppExchange store is one manner by which CRM clients can work out adjustable frameworks. Through the store, Salesforce offers outsider incorporations for a huge number of applications and programming items that range from in-house Salesforce additional items to outsider arrangements (both paid and free).

Cons

Evaluating alternatives with Salesforce can immediately get confounded, and numerous clients gripe about an absence of lucidity with regards to what is incorporated and what costs extra. Clients who imperfect from Salesforce frequently refer to this sort of disarray.

Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Automation and Access to Customer Data

Reviewed on 2020-11-12

As mentioned before, my overall experience has been phenomenal. I'm confident enough to speak for the rest of my team by saying that Salesforce has benefited our organization to close more deals and build trust with our customers.

Pros

Salesforce gives our sales team the ability to review accurate customer information. We're able to personalize each of our prospects/leads in order to optimize our overall close rate. I work directly with the internal marketing team. A crucial role of mine to create custom objects, build reports and dashboards, and updating or creating flows through process builder. Salesforce overall has been a tremendous support to our team in helping us bring our leads down the marketing funnel, stage by stage.

Cons

I have ran into errors and problems with Salesforce numerous times. However, I believe this is due to me being uneducated about the software. Whenever I'm stuck, I usually proceed to one of the following:
1. Open up trailhead to earn and learn one of the many badges they have on there.
2. Search for my problem on the trailhead community. They're many experts on there!
3. Submit a case to Salesforce.

Ron S.
Industry: Construction

Everything you would ever need including a large monthly bill

Reviewed on 2020-09-29

Overall my experience has been great. It's expensive, complex, powerful and huge. It will do anything you need. I've become a big fan.

Pros

Salesforce is extremely customizable. I have been able to make it do pretty much everything I need. It has allowed me to shape and mold it to perfectly fit our sales processes and workflow. I love this software. The customer support has been outstanding as well. There is always somebody that can field my questions. I like the web-hosting. I like the layout of the UI. My sales people of been ab le to quickly adopt it.

Cons

This software is expensive. Unless you buy the Enterprise license (the most expensive), you're going to get nickel-and-dimed. Just found out I'm going to need to pay $25 extra for each user per month just so I can use the API which will let me automate my integration with Quickbooks. The Salesforce Inbox app looks amazing, but that's going to cost me extra as well. Want more custom workflows? You'll need to pay extra. Want click-to-call functionality? Get out your wallet. Also, because of the complexity of learning the system and building out a custom installation for my business, it has almost become a fulltime job for me. I don't know how any business could adopt Salesforce without a technical admin with lots of spare time.

I absolutely hate the "cutesy" visual branding. The artistic decorations in the UI make it feel like I'm using some scrap-booking software. I feel like the look-and-feel was designed for a pre-teen girl. Children dressed up in animal costumes, cartoon animals, floating animated hearts... really?? What were they thinking. It is the opposite of professional. When my sales team first saw the branding they immediately assumed this was some children's software. It made a lousy first impression. The features are amazing, but dressing them with flowers and ice-cream detracts.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Cost effective and very efficient CRM

Reviewed on 2020-08-30

I helped in implementing corporate engagement plan for donation management.
It has easily defined schema and took less time to customize the module.

Pros

Easily defined, fully connected and talking features. It is widely popular in each industry sector, market leader and radical in changing the whole ecosystem of CRM industry. SaaS or PaaS it has changed whole ecosystem. Every company which is on on Salesforce has saved tonnes of money and time while focusing on their potential.

Cons

Too many customizations lead to duplicate efforts. It releases so many versions so fast that sometime unnecessary update clients do.

Quang L.
Industry: Defense & Space
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Salesforce for forecasting and managing product portfolio and customer orders

Reviewed on 2020-08-04

Salesforce is probably the best forecasting tool out there. You can use the Stage and Probability to determine when to start buying parts and building your products. This helps shorten the lead time for customer orders. Sales can also use this to move the opportunity along based on the confidence and feedback they get from the customers.

Salesforce also helps maintaining the product portfolio. By using the forecasting mentioned above, you can determine whether to end-of-sales a product (if the trend is down) or increase a product's inventory (if the trend is up). You can set a criteria that only active products are available for Sales to use on their quotes to the customers.

Pros

- Stage and Probability fields to track confidence levels of an opportunity.
- Award Date to designate Booking Date (when we receive the customer order or PO).
- Date to designate Ship Date (when we shipped the customer order).
- Multiple custom fields can be added to tailor to the company.
- Approvals to move an opportunity from one Stage to the next in the workflow.
- History to track the opportunity's lifecycle.
- Able to attach files to an opportunity.
- Able to track quotes sent to the customer.
- Easy to clone an opportunity so it saves time recreating similar data.
- GUI is easy to follow and find information.
- Easy to create reports.
- Can integrate with other apps.
- Able to mark a product as active, released, obsolete, etc.

Cons

The web interface's speed is dependent on the company's IT infrastructure. If the server is slow, the network is slow, then Salesforce will run slow. Since Salesforce uses the web interface, it is affected by the same deficiencies of the web browser.

Jeremy S.
Industry: Real Estate
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Jeremy's Review

Reviewed on 2020-06-19

Good. I like using it and it is easy to keep track of all of my contacts and the conversations/information I have on them.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate through and simplifies the process. Most who use excel or something else find themselves losing contact with many contacts. This makes that easier to track.

Cons

I cannot make my home screen the way I want. It is set up how my company (Colliers) wants it set up - not the way I would like it to be set up.

Scott W.
Industry: Computer Software

Salesforce doesn't lack the power, but suffers in process flow and visuals

Reviewed on 2020-03-17
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Interactions with Support at the time were forced. In terms of Ease of use: I believe the tool was fairly simple to follow when used consistently. The lead and contact managment elements of the tool were very strong and nuanced. From generating new leads, connecting them to an email campaign, nurturing the leads to the next stages of the cycle and then converting the leads into customers. For us, selling software, converting them to clients and then using Salesforce to track the implementation and consulting component was crucial. Salesforce did a wonderful job and reducing duplication. I definitely was able to handle more volume of prospects with Salesforce and direct my attention and activities to the highest value. And that is the point of the Sales side of a CRM.

Pros

Salesforce is a fantastic option for larger businesses that need powerful sales and service functionality within an integrated environment. I was just one team member of many, but I believe the tracking ability of a robust pipeline of prospects and the tools available to capture, recall, execute and update records through an elongated sales process allowed me to be more effective and efficient with my client time. Salesforce brags on its sales, marketing, and analytics toolset and in general these did not disappoint. The drill-down capabilities from the analytics dashboards were useful. Also, the ability to tie your email correspondence with prospects to quickly recall your last interaction was critical.

Cons

The internal tools for messaging and communication appeared archaic to me and almost always circumvented in favor of our own favorited instant messaging and posting platforms. The design of the data input screens was oddly spaced and placed. It wasn't the best flow when capturing info. However, admittedly, the platform allowed for great automation in the workflow and setup of custom fields. I don't believe my company spent the time evaluating the best use of the tool. And so my advice is to get a good definition of your processes and standards so that you can utilize Salesforce to the fullest.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Medical Devices

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020-03-10

We can track all of our leads and opportunities from how they are coming from all the way to the final disposition of the leads and everything in between. We are very happy with Salesforce and can't imagine ever using another CRM.

Pros

This product was very easy to install and includes a cloud version. For most small, medium and some larger size businesses, this software will meet all of your Sales and Marketing needs. This software is a great overall value for the price point. Customer service is great!

Cons

There is a slight learning curve as this software has so must functionality and is very robust. Other than that the possibilities for your sales team with this software are limitless.

Greg B.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The number 1 CRM solution for very good reasons

Reviewed on 2020-02-05
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have been working with and enjoying Salesforce for 7 years now, Salesforce is constantly evolving and introducing new functionalities, and what is not available out of the box (so to speak) can be achieved either by custom development, or using the dedicated app store which allows vendors to tailor solutions to problems and offer them as bolt on solutions inside the salesforce system.

Pros

Salesforce is hugely customisable, as a consultant, I am always asked to customise the system to fit the needs of the client, and I have not yet found a requirement that cannot be met, it may take knowledge and expertise from multiple different types of people (admins, developers, specialists etc.) but with enough understanding the sky is the limit.

Cons

There are certain limitations which may need to be overcome when setting up a new CRM system, if you are coming from a complex CRM previously, then achieving the same functionality is not always easy, but that is the reason you are switching systems, to gain benefits, not just to put a new interface on to the same solution.

Industry: Higher Education

Flexible, extensible, and powerful. Salesforce is incredible.

Reviewed on 2019-12-20

Salesforce is terrific and only getting better. Adding to the existing strengths of incredible depth and flexibility, recent updates have streamlined some of the processes and made some high-use pages and interfaces easier to navigate quickly. It still takes a bit of work to learn how to effectively use the many, many tools available in Salesforce, but extensive documentation and free online training make it easier to do.

Pros

Salesforce can do (almost) anything and integrate with (almost) any other platform. The platform is incredibly deep and extensible. If there’s a thing you’d like a cloud-based database to do, Salesforce can do it. It also integrates well with a huge range of other platforms.

Cons

Sometimes, the depth makes the interface a slog to navigate, or makes it challenging to figure out how to implement the customization you’re looking for. For administrators and developers, the learning curve can be steep. It’s also not always immediately apparent what you can do from within Salesforce, and what requires an additional integration.

Scott S.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Saleforce is invaluable, if configured and used correctly

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019-12-12

It is an essential tool for medium to enterprise businesses, but it has to be designed well from the beginning. Implemented properly, the executive team, operations, sales leadership, inside sales, direct sales, marketing, and more will benefit.

Pros

HIGHLY customizable. All data fields can be pulled into reporting/dashboards. To implement properly, you have to reverse-engineer what metrics are important to your business. Once you have a comprehensive understanding of the reporting that you want to see then you can build fields, pick-lists, radio buttons, etc so you capture all relevant data. The beauty is that you are not at all limited to the out-of-the-box configuration (which is good, but generic). In the past I have built in lead sources and ROI, appointment setting quality grading, commission reporting, stack ranking, and many other highly customized reports. Start with the end in mind and then find a good implementation partner who can execute on your plan.

Cons

Cost and support at the lower levels. Unless you have (pay for) their premium support, their customer service is not quick to act.

Marcus G.
Industry: Financial Services

Solid CRM That Can Do a Lot

Reviewed on 2019-12-11

Overall it has been great for me. As I said, once you get your salesforce process setup up, it's really easy to use, and the crashing that occurs is very minimal: it really only happens when your Salesforce admin tweaks with something. I can't speak to the cost (As I'm just a user), but from my perspective I would recommend it if you're looking for a solid CRM.

Pros

Once you have your Salesforce process setup and streamlined, it's great to use. It's easy to access leads and opportunities and manage data inside them with relatively few issues. I also like the dashboard feature which allows you to see a lot of data from different reports in an aesthetically pleasing manner. I have never used the Zoho CRM, but I know my company switched over and has been using it for over 2 years now.

Cons

The setup process can be difficult and might require some degree of coding logic. Like all software sometimes features won't work and you'll have to contact the salesforce administer within your company to fix it. Also, the reports can kind of be tricky to set up.

My biggest complaint is that no two people can edit a file at the same time. There have been times where I've spent 15 minutes inputting information in a file and tried to click save only to see an error message saying that someone else has edited the file. So I wish it would allow for real-time editing amongst co-workers or at least allow me to refresh the page while saving all the data I have already typed up.

I'm also not a fan of "lightning mode", which is the new UI that they are trying to push. Salesforce classic is just so much easier to use, and you can see so much data at one time when looking at leads/opportunities.

David Q.
Industry: Computer Networking

Salesforce Lightning Experience

Reviewed on 2019-12-10

Salesforce allows me to keep track of leads and where they are in the sales process. It allows users to customize their own views, although the desired view is not always available. Putting pre-set products into a quote is not hard, but printing out the quote or sending it with a title that is appropriate for a client is more challenging. Overall Salesforce is useful as all members of a sales/marketing team can see linked information, however as a pure sales tool there are better options. I can understand why larger organizations use this program however I don't think it is as flexible as needed for smaller companies/startups.

Pros

This software allows for a very nice layout by which you can see all of your opportunities, stages of the sales life-cycle, quotes, and notes. It is very easy to customize and save reporting so you can run reports daily or weekly. With email tracking you can see how often your emails are read or if a client has even seen an email. There is a lot of connectivity with other programs such as Act-On so marketing can also see how their performance is affecting sales.

Cons

The program is not intuitive to use. Some things like customizing reports are very simple while other things, such as printing or customizing a quote are more challenging. There are items on Salesforce Classic view which are not visible in the "better" Lightening view. Seeing daily tasks requires customizing the tasks field rather than just appearing on your dashboard as a daily list. Once a lead has been changed to an opportunity the view changes and you can no longer see tasks that you had previously set up. Notes become harder to find and this usually causes the sales team to create a duplicate account for each client which is messy and harder to keep track of.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Kimberly G.
Industry: Real Estate

To love it is to LIVE IN IT

Reviewed on 2019-12-10

Its a CRM. Like all CRMs what you put into it is what you will get out. If you live in it day in and day out its a great program and the reason for their popularity and success.

Pros

The fact that you can have access to your information anywhere is comforting.

Cons

Convoluted. There are lots of hoops you need to jump through in order to really have this software work for you. An GOD FORBID you have any issue because support is not great. At least in my experience.

Jared D.

This CRM Can Do Anything

Reviewed on 2019-12-11

I wish I had known about it's capabilities a long time ago because we would've switched to it for onboarding much sooner. I didn't realize you could create custom objects that could tie to an account record and setup virtually as many fields as you needed.

Pros

Our onboarding team uses Salesforce for onboarding new customers. It allows us to track communications, activities, mark task that have been completed and create reports and dashboards to show how accounts are progressing through the onboarding process. Salesforce is the best in class tool when it comes to customization and trackability. We can setup whatever fields we need and collect whatever data we need based on various workflows. You can also create automated tasks.

Cons

Salesforce is a bit clunky and slow at times. We had to have training by a Salesforce expert to implement the systems we needed, so I wouldn't say it's very user-friendly (but that's expected when you have such a robust system).