Keap

4.1 (1,179)
An all-in-one CRM, sales and marketing automation software

(1,179)
4.0/5

Simon

Literally does everything needed

Reviewed on 8/28/2019

I really like that I now have everything in one place that I can check in on and work within. So now my landing pages and emails database and campaigns are all easily accessible.

Pros

I think it is great that the software will recognise what my users do and act accordingly which means my system becomes automated and leaves me free to work on what I am best at.

Cons

The one problem with the software is that it is a beast of features and I can easily get lost in the minefield.

Mailchimp and AWeber

Reasons for Choosing Keap

I needed a bigger platform and also to know that what I was going to do would work.

Reasons for Switching to Keap

I had someone who could help me and they understood the infusionsoft/keap platform better and bascily told me that this was the king of marketing and with what I was trying to do.

Response from Keap

Simon,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear Keap is helping you in your business and gives you the freedom to do what you are best at!

Joane DanElle

• Customer Support Software

Designed for advanced marketers!

Reviewed on 8/9/2022

Overall, I see the benefits of Keap/Infusionsoft and if I had the big budget to hire someone to set it all up, I can see how powerful it could be. But unfortunately, I was sold a solution that I was no where near ready for. I think this is perfect for the advanced marketer who has plenty of experience with funnels, CRM, automation etc. Unfortunately for me, it was too much, too soon!

Pros

I loved how it was an all-in-one platform!

Cons

It was incredibly hard to set up and use because the sales person forgot to mention that it was a robust solution for the more experienced marketer. So when I was first learning to create funnels, Keap/Infusionsoft was just too advanced for me.

ActiveCampaign, ClickFunnels, Ontraport, Kartra, Kajabi and Leadpages

Reasons for Choosing Keap

I was looking for an all-in-one marketing platform.

Ontraport and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Keap

It seemed like the best option at the time, however, I didn't realize how advanced I had to be (at the time).

Response from Keap

Hi Joane,
I'm sorry to hear that you found Keap difficult to set up in your business. I encourage you to check out some of our resources - including our onboarding coaching options, our live events designed to help you in your Keap app (https://keap.com/resources/events) and the Keap help center (https://help.keap.com/help) to get better acclimated in your app.

Infusionsoft is Broken

Reviewed on 5/17/2019

As a customer of 7+ years who used to be 100% on-board, even going as far as to fly to Phoenix to attend Infusioncon, I would not recommend Infusionsoft anymore. Pains me to say this. Too many bugs, too many excuses for things not working, not worth the hassle anymore.

Pros

I liked what this product was many years ago. Not so much in recent times.

Cons

Infusionsoft is broken for a few reasons. The first is that all out emails to Yahoo and Telus are bouncing. This is a problem that Infusionsoft has and knows about and has been working on for well over a month. As a result, expect days where some of your emails to Yahoo to go through, and days where none go through at all. For Canadians, that means all Rogers emails will bounce.

The second issues is the lack of knowledge from Infusionsoft's customer service. Expect the person on the other end to have a very small amount of knowledge, and expect that they will go away and ask someone for an answer. If you speak to someone else 5 mins later then expect a completely different answer.

Expect bugs. Lots of bugs. For example, sometimes contact field merging just doesn't work at all. Their workaround solution was to not mention the customers name in the email. "Hello John" should be replaced with "Hello".

Another problem is merchant integration. Infusionsoft (now known as Keap) have slowly but surely been removing 3rd party merchants from working with Infusionsoft. If you use Keap payments which is their own merchanting, then you should be alright. If you use another merchant service then expect things to fail for you. As an example we used Beanstream as our payment gateway until one day we got a message saying that Infusionsoft hasn't been working correctly with Beanstream for a few weeks. I guess having their own merchant inhouse means they can have full control.

Response from Keap

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry that you've been impacted by the industry-wide challenges with email deliverability for Yahoo & AOL. Our team has worked diligently and quickly to improve deliverability by partnering with the Verizon Media group to obtain better insight and solutions in order to improve these rates and provide the best email deliverability possible for our customers. Our efforts are paying off and we are now seeing delivery rates up to 93% and should be entirely resolved in the near future. Regarding the merge issue earlier this year, it has been fixed, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Our QA team has made improvements to reduce the number of known issues for our customers. We would like to be able to provide you with additional assistance and welcome you to please reach out to [email protected] to connect you with a senior customer service support representative. We are here and your success matters to us.
Regards, Sarah, Keap Advocacy Mgr

Kavindu Githsara

Well Established Online CRM Platform with Marketing Tools

Reviewed on 10/7/2022

We used keap to manage our customers database. we did email marketing, lead generation , internal forms, email templates and automate campaigns and more. I'm happy to tell you, even we can find lots of cheap CRM systems out there, Keap is the best and it's worth for money. because, everyday they are trying to give us the best experience. we got recurring updates with lots of new features. One more thing to mention. There customer support was very helpful for our staff when they onboarding. Not only for staff but for admin too. timely support is given by them. I would like to recommend Keap CRM for any business out there. go ahead without any hesitation. At first it will be hard to adopt a new system. but when it comes to Keap, They will help you to get there without any troubles.

Pros

This system has everything that needs for a business for up and running. Even for a startup business also able to adopt this system to their workplace very easily. The best feature that i saw is Email Automation. As a admin i was able to create and schedule lots of email campaigns for our customers. it is very easy and straight forward. Campaign builder interface is very user friendly. even my non computer literacy people also can build and automate an process within few minutes. It provides lots of integration options with third party applications. Also It provides lots of tools to manage our marketing procedures.

Cons

Nothing to complain but i would like to mention that there should be more tutorials/guides and onboarding trainings for users.

Response from Keap

Hi Kavindu,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear that Keap's feature set has met many of your business needs and our support team helped you integrate it seamlessly into your business.

Tammy
  • Industry: Fine Art

Large learning curve for Keap

Reviewed on 5/10/2022

Once you learn all the features you see how powerful and helpful this software can be.

Pros

The pipeline feature and the ease of moving customers through the pipeline for various actions to occur.

Cons

Without an outside company guiding us there was a large learning curve to learn all of the features.

Kartra

Reasons for Choosing Keap

Suggestion of another marketing company we were working with.

Reasons for Switching to Keap

Strong recommendation from an outside marketing company we were working with.

Response from Keap

Hi Tammy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that Keap's features have assisted with your customer journey. I will share your feedback about the learning curve with our software with the right teams here so we can work to create a simpler experience for our customers. I encourage you to check out our educational resources on our website and lean on our team when you have any specific questions.

Reelika

• Customer Support Software

Great for funnels, email list building and collecting payments - all in one

Reviewed on 7/1/2022

Pros

Setting up order forms for customers such as payment plans and connecting products with specific payment options.

Cons

High learning curve and it takes some time to get used with it.

Response from Keap

Hi Reelika,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear Keap is a great all in one software for your business.

Jay

Lacked Features Needed

Reviewed on 7/14/2022

You have to pay for customer support. You get only so many hours of help and then every hour after you need to pay. The system was constantly breaking - the Facebook group was filled with irate customers, and we were missing core features that I was very surprised were missing. Overall, we left after 2 months.

Pros

Its CRM is very user-friendly and mobile friendly

Cons

It was missing core automation segmentation features

Response from Keap

Hi Jay. I'm sorry to hear that Keap's feature set didn't fulfill your needs. However, our customer support is free and unlimited for all customers. It's possible that you could be referring to Coaching sessions, which are a paid program.

João
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A good option for SMB's companies

Reviewed on 1/20/2023

Pros

Keap it's a good marketing automation option if you work on a SMB company, you can use a lot of is features and it's great

Cons

Contact management can be a bit complicated, never exclude a CRM you'll need it.

Response from Keap

Hello João,

We appreciate the review! Thank you for telling others about Keap.

Tina
  • Industry: Publishing

A complex tool

Reviewed on 12/21/2022

Pros

Keap is great that has many features and you can automate lots of marketing things with it. Managing affiliates works pretty well. It keeps record well of who brought clicks and opt-in, then sales.

Cons

The affiliates don't always get the exact number of sales they've made. Their dashboard sometimes fails to show how many sales they've made.

serge
  • Industry: Media Production

keap review

Reviewed on 12/21/2022

Pros

keap is very good emailing software. It is very easy to use

Cons

the software often presents malfunctions such as automatic shutdowns or interference latencies

Bob

I love Infusionsoft

Reviewed on 8/16/2019

I have enjoyed using Infusionsoft for 4 years. It is a great value for what you get. Onboarding is costly but monthly fees are reasonable. Support is mostly provided by 3rd parties.

Pros

Easy to use.
I can create Campaigns and email marketing
Does a great job of segmenting customers

Cons

Search options are limited
Onboarding costs are high

Response from Keap

Bob,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

Nathan

InfusionSoft - Great CRM software

Reviewed on 12/4/2018

The overall experience has been quite enlightening on how process flows are vital to making your business function correctly. My application is primarily used as a lead management system and not all our employees use InfusionSoft, which meant I had to integrate InfusionSoft with Google Sheets which makes it easier for my sales team to acquire data to leads as they come in. Most of my time is spent in campaign builder and I am currently overhauling our current lead process and I keep learning new things everyday on how to program logic to suit our business needs.

Pros

What I like most about InfusionSoft is the functionality and its endless possibilities. The Campaign Builder has an easy to use interface with limitless possibilities that can be constructed to suit your unique business needs. With a great email builder as well to create those beautiful calls to action that will surely ignite your leads' desire to buy whatever you are selling. I specifically manage the database of leads and users and find it to be quite user friendly, InfusionSoft will warn you about an increase in bad email addresses, allowing you enough time to clean it up before it affects your business badly. Another great aspect is the help provided by agents via the Chat facility, you can chat live with an InfusionSoft assistant to help you with any problems you might have. I find it extremely helpful in times when I am unsure of what to do.

Cons

While I do have high praise for the campaign builder and its limitless possibilities, this can also be a problem as when I first started using the software; I didn't know what was what. There is basic training available, but I don't feel it adequately explains the possibilities of what can be done. To fully unlock the potential of InfusionSoft, some additional training will be required.

Response from Infusionsoft

Hi Nathan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We truly appreciate your input - especially hearing from what I would call a "power user" :)

Cheers,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

Chase

For the smart marketer

Reviewed on 11/16/2017

Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us.
Better handling of leads, turning them in to better conversions
Automating mundane tasks like letters, cards, packages, etc.
Generating referrals in a consistent trackable manner.
Warming leads more effectively
Combining online and offline interactions
Notifications of important milestones in the sales and fulfillment process

Pros

Customizability is my favorite part of Infusionsoft. It is very powerful to be able to have it do exactly what you have dreamed up. It seems pretty simplistic at first, but when you get into it, you start to realize that the possibilities are endless of what you can accomplish and do with it. For me the CRM and Campaign builder are doing automated tasks for me that would take our team hours to accomplish, and catching our sales and fulfillment process at critical time points to make sure our patient experience is the best it can be.

I really love and use campaign builder . . . a lot. You can make campaigns do whatever you want AND make them start to perform based on the interaction that your customers have with the campaigns. That is very powerful and one of the big differentiators IS has from other software I have found.

I've used IS for about 4 years now and I'm building new things every week to help reduce the tasks I do and my employees do.

I also love the community. Going to ICON (the conference that infusionsoft puts on) was one of the best experiences I have had as a business owner. It was amazing to see thousands of small business owners making things happen and helping each other.

Infusionsoft really does live by its tag line "We help Small Businesses Succeed."

Cons

There is work involved. I'm not really trying to be facetious. So many times we want a silver bullet that makes everything as easy as wasting 6 hours on your friends facebook feeds. In life in general, it's not easy to customize anything, but when it is finally tailored right to what your business needs, it is very powerful. Infusionsoft isn't a few clicks here and there and over with, but if it were, it wouldn't be the powerful machine it is. So you have to be willing to invest in harnessing it to your wagon and making it work for you. That investment can potentially involve you or your staff learning how to use it, and/or hiring third party companies who help you get it doing what you want it to do. As long as you go into it knowing that there is tremendous benefit from both of these investments, your business will be influenced for the better.

Infusionsoft has a lot of things that are cookie cutter easy, but I think of it more like a cookie cutter maker than some software that does one or two things well and leaves businesses lacking in functionality or customizability. Learning the skills I have gained in Infusionsoft have totally transformed the way I think about marketing to my patients and everyone around me.

Vincent Po
  • Industry: Information Services

• Customer Support Software

We were a loyal IS customer for 10 years until...

Reviewed on 11/2/2018

Product is fine, but management, support and client service leaves a lot to be desired.

Pros

The product itself is very useful and good. While there are no "perfect" automation apps on the market that fulfill all our requirements, IS did a relatively good job of it.
They've been pushing lots of regular updates which is good, but doesn't make up for what I'll describe in the Cons section.

Cons

Many other automation apps have built-in features that are very useful, but Infusionsoft requires a LOT of 3rd party apps (which adds on a lot of costs for a small business) to do a lot of things other apps have out of the box. As mentioned, I understand no app on the market is 100% perfect and the other apps have their own deficiencies.
The worst part of Infusionsoft is not the product itself (the product is relatively good) but it's the entire management and customer support that is problematic.

Often times, chat support (while friendly & quick), is not very familiar with the IS product. Often times, it's the we the customers who know more than they do.

Finally, as mentioned, we were with IS for 10yrs and then they decided to raise our price by 400% giving us only 30 days notice via email (and a poorly written one). This has caused a furor amongst long-time clients & resulted in a large exodus of long-time clients. Apparently the new management didn't really care, despite many of thus believed we were grand-fathered into our original plans.

All in all, many of us felt it was poorly handled by management and that's why we left them after ten years, despite the pain of migrating to a new platform.

They are trying to expand globally but IS is still not really setup to work internationally. We were probably one of the first companies in Asia to use them and they completely ignored our feedback or even show any interest us when we attended a live seminar with them.

John

Customer Service or Sales CRMs

Reviewed on 11/10/2016

Looking at most CRMs the database aspect is pretty much the same from one to another. What I have found is that most are slightly better setup for sales than for customer service. Without diminishing the importance of sales (we all need them, all the time) we are a customer service-based company and follow many qualitative data points of customer satisfaction and comments. We use them to keep track of current service levels and to anticipate the needs of our clients.

InfusionSoft has been very good at helping us identify these data and prepare them for analysis. SalesForce is not as friendly to helping us find and use them. I take nothing away from SalesForce and a robust sales program for medium and large operations, however small to medium businesses that are driven by customer service more than sales will find that InfusionSoft is more tho their liking.

As for the value, both are reasonable in terms of ROI, but InfusionSoft is less costly and has a much softer, more relaxed sales team. After sale, InfusionSoft is outstanding in helping capture complex, less obvious data about our clients. InfusionSoft represents the concierge service level that so many businesses are trying to develop and maintain with their customer base.

Pros

The people of InfusionSoft know how to help customize their software to whatever you want to follow, no matter how unconventional it is. They work hard at through free of cost assistance to leverage their program to the clients benefit.

They have a large and deep community of users that help enrich the users' experience.

Cons

Its integration is less ubiquitous than that of SalesForce, but is growing constantly.

Jill

• Customer Support Software

Infusionsoft has helped me serve my Financial Advisors on a much bigger scale

Reviewed on 7/7/2016

Infusionsoft is an AMAZING software and it has transformed my business. Since I've automated all my video production and promotion processes for my clients, I'm now positioned to serve hundreds of clients over the next few years and make a much bigger positive difference in their lives. Infusionsoft is such an absolute game changer.

Pros

Customer support is very good and readily available, and I use it weekly to continue to build out and automate my systems. The app's functionality allows me to streamline my services by automating the process. It does the work of a full-time project manager, and does it better and faster since it's automated.

Cons

They don't call it "confusionsoft" for nothing. It's confusing in many ways. But I think for an app with such robust functionality, it just can't be totally obvious and simple because there are too many moving parts. It's a complex software that has the ability to execute complex functions, which means it's not going to necessarily be something you can just pick up and use without any training. I think the big area that could be improved is the Referral Partner Center. It seems exceptionally non-intuitive.

Response from Infusionsoft, Inc.

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy Infusionsoft has helped you transform your business and serve your Financial Advisor customer on a larger scale. Also, thank you for the feedback on the Referral Partner Center.

Janine
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

I have been an Infusionsoft users for longer than 8 years and now as a business coach I am...

Reviewed on 9/22/2017

Generally I feel sorry for a business that doesnt have a CRM in place like Infusionsoft. I have seen many businesses that have been in "The land of paper" or working from dodgy old excel databases have such great growth and it really streamlines their business and brings it into the NOW! Infusionsoft really does automate your business which allows a business owner more time for what they should be doing nad less time bogged down with paperwork. It also allows a business owner to have a birds-eye-view of all the activity in their business which is crucial for business growth!

Pros

I got hooked by the automation as follow-up is so important in business and is often overlooked or forgotten by a business. Set it up right and your clients will love how attentive you are ( and you haven't thought about them once!)
I love the easy build newsletter templates and the webforms are great for building your database and getting enquiries! Plus there is the benefit of the online wall.

Cons

Sometimes email broadcasts don't make it through company firewalls and simply hard bounce. And the fact that I live in Australia and we still have to call and liase at silly times (6am or 11pm) to get support is not cool.

Response from Saphiya

Hi Janine,
Thank you for leaving a review and for your kind words. If you need to contact support during your business hours in Australia, we have 24/7 support chat that can help you! Here is some more information. http://help.infusionsoft.com/userguides/get-started/initial-setup-checklist/get-more-help-and-support. Thank you!

ANTHON
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

Infusionsoft is one of the best purchases I have ever made

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

Automation in email marketing, a place where I can store all my contacts, the ability to stay in front of my customers, return customers due to the fact that they don't forget about us. My time is also freed up so I am able to accomplish more in my day.

Pros

-This software is pretty easy to use for most basic applications.
-There are many options and nearly endless uses for Infusionsoft. If you can think of a way you want to use it, the support team can help you implement it.
-The automation of this software is what I love the most about it. At first, you spend a good amount of time setting everything up but once it is set up it runs pretty much all on its own. Saving you time.
The support for infusionsoft is one of the best I have ever dealt with. They go above and beyond to help you figure it out. Your success really is their success.

Cons

If you want to do some of the more details campaigns it can get a little tricky. If you are not spending a lot of time on the software you may forget how to do some things that you don't do on a regular basis. The support team is usually happy to help or get someone who can.

Response from Infusionsoft

Hi Anthon,
We agree - your success is our success! Thank you for your kind words about Infusionsoft and the support team. We're happy to hear about all the benefits the automation has had on you and your business. Thank you for writing a review!

Lindley
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Not just software - a massive resource for your business

Reviewed on 9/12/2017

My husband runs 13 restraurants with Infusionsoft. I run a coaching and training business. The software is adaptable to your situation. And the training that it provides turns your entire team into a marketing/sales powerhouse!

Pros

I love the ease of the email templates and putting really cool stuff out to my clients. I love seeing the monthly updates and the improvements. There is so much power in the software and I've only been able to tap a small bit of it. It's completely worth the cost you pay because the support is huge! The whole company is dedicated to helping small businesses succeed. Love the Podcast, the emails, the tutuorials, and the support staff who just keep delivering massive content to help you grow your business.

Cons

There's a learning curve to get started. I highly recommned taking the University course they provide because with it, you'll have everything you need to really make a quick impact in your business. The company is still very USA centric but with the new improvements like language support and multi currency support, those of us in other countries now better options.

Response from Saphiya

Hi Lindley,
Thank you for leaving a review! I’m happy to hear Infusionsoft has made an impact on your and your husband's businesses. We look forward to hearing more as you continue to tap into the full power of the software. Take care!

Tiffani
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Offers a lot and not enough at the same time.

Reviewed on 8/27/2019

Overall it does what it advertises to do and then more, it is ideal for company owners and will help you manage your customers and keep your site organized. It can be over complicated and gets messy fast! Tier 1 tech support was something I outgrew pretty quickly and can only really help with the basics (which is actually a lot).

Pros

This program does so much! It helps you maintain your contacts, market, automate, sell, track analytics, organize products and manage a team!

Cons

Sometimes it does soooo much it is a little over complicated! Then just when you think it does it all you hit a roadblock and you can’t get it to do what you want it to do!

Salesforce Sales Cloud

N/A

Response from Keap

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you have been able to use Infusionsoft to automate your business! We're sorry that you are finding it a bit difficult to use. We do offer coaching services as well as Partners who assist with implementation. You can find those resources here: https://marketplace.infusionsoft.com/home

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Infusionsoft Is a Great Tool for Many Businesses

Reviewed on 10/3/2018

There have been times that I wanted to throw in the towel - remember, I was a brand new business owner and really had no idea what I was doing!! I learned the hard way - by screwing up, then learning how to fix what was broken (hey - I still do this sometimes!!). I will say that it's been a game-changer for me and I'm still learning new things that benefit me AND my clients each and every day. Support is super-helpful and there is an entire community of terrific people who try new things and are very open to share what they learn!!

Pros

I have been using Infusionsoft for years. I love that I can setup an email campaign, load a form onto my site, and people who complete that form will drop into that campaign to receive my marketing. I love it even better that they will BUY from me because of these campaigns.

Cons

I didn't understand marketing, automation, integrations, sales, or business (and many other things) when I started with Infusionsoft. I was just starting my businesses and had no idea what I needed, but a couple of my clients had it, so I learned it for them, then got it for myself. I have internal processes setup for things I do on a regular basis and I have processes setup for things clients do on a regular basis. I love knowing that when "X" happens, "Y" will come next, followed by "Z".

Dallas

Infusion soft seems like a good CRM for smaller-medium sized businesses

Reviewed on 2/22/2020

It has been pretty good. I have used other products in the past, but like anything, I think you get used to what you use now. Infusionsoft is good, maybe not the best, but it seems to be a pretty great product for our needs and our company size. I don't know much about the pricing, but I have heard that it's a great value comparatively.

Pros

What I like most about infusionsoft is probably unique to my company, but our marketing person here use to work at infusionsoft, so he is very VERY well versed in the product, an subject matter expert almost. Our campaigns are set up perfectly, and I like using my dashboard to keep track of things. The automation that can occur in infusionsoft seem vast, and you can really build out some great marketing tools inside of it.

Cons

I would say sometimes the structure of things being in opportunities as opposed to companies, with multiple opportunities or contacts inside of that company can be confusing at times. I also don't think I would have had such a good experience if we didn't have a former infusionsoft employee as our marketing manager helping set everything up, I could see how it could be confusing if you were coming into this product blind.

Cathy
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

• Customer Support Software

This is a business game changer

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

Switching to Infusionsoft and investing in training through the Infusionsoft University has taken us from a local company to an international company with consistent sales year round. I would be willing to say Infusionsoft is the number one reason for our growth.

Pros

Using Infusionsoft has allowed us to consistently double our revenue every year. The ability to close deals increases 10 fold when you can automate many of the processes. Before we started using Infusionsoft there was never enough time in the day to get things done. Now we can follow up on every lead and close the deals that were slipping through our fingers without it. With just two of us in the office, it allows us to reach out with over 30,000 emails per month to prospective customers to deliver the information they need to convert to a buyer. We could not possibly do this manually. The cost of hiring staff to do the same work would be 10 times more expensive.

Cons

There is a pretty steep learning curve and it is more costly than others but if you can invest the time to really learn the software and implement as many features as possible, it more than pays for itself in the long run.

Jaymes

Honest review

Reviewed on 1/17/2019

It's intuitive. It's niche in SME. It's has some track record way back to 2007. But the new infusionsoft 500 plan just launched for about 12-18 months only. I think it still need some work to be done to consider the basics neccesity.

Pros

Customer support and on boarding training is amazing. One of the best you can get for this price. The way they make their interface is very intuitive and the learning curve to maximise this software is not steep at all compared to many software that loads in a lot of functions and have bad training or guides. This provides you the best tools just enough for SME to produce phenomenal results.

Cons

1. Infusionapp "opportunity" sales function. I'm a very sales focused person. And i believe sales is a big part for every businesses. My sales team are always on-the-go. It'll be good if the app can remove it's restriction for sales for every aspect of infusionsoft version. I am currently using infusionsoft 500. And on the app i'm restricted to access for that i have no idea why because it doesn't make sense for my sales team.

2. Infusionsoft computer finance invoice and quotation function. There's currently an ala carte preset you can adjust for invoicing and quotation. However you're not able to set packages or do inventory. I think if we're able to preset packages and edit from there instead of picking ala carte selection for everything. That will help save a lot of time.

3. Payment gateway are only for US, Canada and one other country. Not integratable for Singapore. This is a very bad downfall for those that want a whole system will not be able to take ecommerce payment or recurring membership payment thru infusionsoft. You'll need an additional third party plug in to do that which may or may not incur more cost.

Gary

• Customer Support Software

Infusionsoft - It's the real deal!

Reviewed on 12/27/2018

Infusionsoft has solved four main things for our company: 1. We now only have one tool to manage our clients sales and marketing. 2. It can work for our small, medium or large clients. 3. It works well with our Wordpress site designs. 4. The automation is saving labor hours and we're able to keep in touch and nurture leads.

Pros

The pro's of the software to me as a designer and digital marketer is I have one tool to manage everything from contacts, email marketing and automation, payments and so on. We're learning more about people visiting websites and now we're delivering targeting content based on their interests. It works nicely with AccessAlly for memberships and Gravity Forms which we use everywhere. The phone support is second to none! They're knowledgeable, creative and they actually log in to your account during the support call so they see what you see. Chat support has been nice as well for quick help. They've provided short how-to videos which I'm able to save for future reference.

Cons

There is definitely a learning curve when it comes to creating campaigns. It's not hard to create them, it's more about understanding how to assemble them to achieve the automation results you're looking for. The phone support team has been instrumental in shortening my learning curve and giving me the confidence I need to set them up on my own.