Keap

4.1 (1,276)
Write a Review!
An all-in-one CRM, sales and marketing automation software

(1,276)

Perfect for streamlining operations

Reviewed on 2023-07-19

The experience has been very positive and productive

The experience has been very positive and productive

Pros

Keap is an amazing platform for simplifying and effectively managing customers, leads, and prospects. The support team is exceptional to help you scale and grow your processes.

Cons

There haven’t been too many factors or features to dislike about Keap

Response from Keap

Hello Sai,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that your experience has been very positive and productive. We'll be sure to pass along that you have found our support team to be exceptional.

Crystal
  • Industry: Think Tanks

Porsche of CRM's

Reviewed on 2019-05-18

They've been super supportive and helpful. Whenever I've had problems understanding anything, even when my mother passed on, they were very allowing and there for me. The people in chat and in customer support are always always patient, knowledgeable and friendly. I talk with them often! I can't say enough how helpful they are.

Pros

I wish I knew how to use all of it. There's always a new function that it can do to save me time. Since I don't have a team, Keap is like my own secretary, streamlining functions.

Cons

It takes so long to set up. The look of emails is very flat and uninteresting. Word processing in the individual letters I send out takes forever. It's definitely not a great place to write letters.

Reasons for Switching to Keap

A lot of the big names in marketing always had "Infusionsoft" at the bottom of their emails so I knew they must know something I didn't. When I decided to try it out, I was thinking big, probably too big. I believed it would help my business grow. (It hasn't YET but I still am able to do more with Infusionsoft.) Once campaigns are set up and the kinks worked out I love watching them work for me.

Infusionsoft is Broken

Reviewed on 2019-05-17

As a customer of 7+ years who used to be 100% on-board, even going as far as to fly to Phoenix to attend Infusioncon, I would not recommend Infusionsoft anymore. Pains me to say this. Too many bugs, too many excuses for things not working, not worth the hassle anymore.

Pros

I liked what this product was many years ago. Not so much in recent times.

Cons

Infusionsoft is broken for a few reasons. The first is that all out emails to Yahoo and Telus are bouncing. This is a problem that Infusionsoft has and knows about and has been working on for well over a month. As a result, expect days where some of your emails to Yahoo to go through, and days where none go through at all. For Canadians, that means all Rogers emails will bounce.

The second issues is the lack of knowledge from Infusionsoft's customer service. Expect the person on the other end to have a very small amount of knowledge, and expect that they will go away and ask someone for an answer. If you speak to someone else 5 mins later then expect a completely different answer.

Expect bugs. Lots of bugs. For example, sometimes contact field merging just doesn't work at all. Their workaround solution was to not mention the customers name in the email. "Hello John" should be replaced with "Hello".

Another problem is merchant integration. Infusionsoft (now known as Keap) have slowly but surely been removing 3rd party merchants from working with Infusionsoft. If you use Keap payments which is their own merchanting, then you should be alright. If you use another merchant service then expect things to fail for you. As an example we used Beanstream as our payment gateway until one day we got a message saying that Infusionsoft hasn't been working correctly with Beanstream for a few weeks. I guess having their own merchant inhouse means they can have full control.

Response from Keap

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry that you've been impacted by the industry-wide challenges with email deliverability for Yahoo & AOL. Our team has worked diligently and quickly to improve deliverability by partnering with the Verizon Media group to obtain better insight and solutions in order to improve these rates and provide the best email deliverability possible for our customers. Our efforts are paying off and we are now seeing delivery rates up to 93% and should be entirely resolved in the near future. Regarding the merge issue earlier this year, it has been fixed, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Our QA team has made improvements to reduce the number of known issues for our customers. We would like to be able to provide you with additional assistance and welcome you to please reach out to [email protected] to connect you with a senior customer service support representative. We are here and your success matters to us.
Regards, Sarah, Keap Advocacy Mgr

Allen
Allen

The OG of Marketing Automation

Reviewed on 2024-03-28

Pros

Its a fully featured software that allows me to create and send campaigns to leads/contacts and great reporting and contact management

Cons

Cost is major issue with the number of contacts allowed per tier

Constant Contact and Mailchimp

Response from Keap

Hello Allen,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear you're taking advantage of automation to send your leads and contacts customized content.

Bob

I love Infusionsoft

Reviewed on 2019-08-16

I have enjoyed using Infusionsoft for 4 years. It is a great value for what you get. Onboarding is costly but monthly fees are reasonable. Support is mostly provided by 3rd parties.

Pros

Easy to use.
I can create Campaigns and email marketing
Does a great job of segmenting customers

Cons

Search options are limited
Onboarding costs are high

Response from Keap

Bob,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

Daniel

• Customer Support Software

Well thought out and executed CRM

Reviewed on 2019-09-20

Having a central place for all of our information, and the ability to tag people automatically has saved lots of time and definitely increased or ability to connect with clients and sell.

Using the automated email campaigns and sequences to offer automated free trials as opposed to having to manually send out emails has been a lifesaver.

Pros

The customization options are nearly endless.

The embeddable forms, that can trigger tags, which can trigger sequences such as email campaigns, have saved us hours of formerly manual work every day. The campaign builder is incredibly deep and robust, allowing for anything you can imagine.

The thought given to different ways to do nearly everything is great.

They have a /Tellus page and are responsive to suggestions. I recently mentioned on the that when adding a contact, the email field should automatically trim whitespace from each end, because when copying and pasting it often have an error. Within 2 weeks, that change had been implemented.

The import from CSV file options are very robust.

Lots of third party integrations, and a robust API. Very helpful community for questions with actual developers there.

Cons

The search is a little clunky. It's great if you're searching name, phone number or email address, but to search anything else like custom fields requires going to a separate page and finding that field. Would be great if there was an option to "search all the things", or to add custom fields to the default search.

Not really their fault, but because we sell products in both Canada and the US in 2 different currencies, we're unable to use their ordering forms.

When you leave it idle, rather than timing out gracefully, you lose any unsaved info. I know that's more of a "my workflow, why the hell aren't you saving your work" issue, but it's still annoying.

Campaign builder doesn't work in Firefox, so I'm forced to use Chrome for that...

Joane DanElle

• Customer Support Software

Designed for advanced marketers!

Reviewed on 2022-08-09

Overall, I see the benefits of Keap/Infusionsoft and if I had the big budget to hire someone to set it all up, I can see how powerful it could be. But unfortunately, I was sold a solution that I was no where near ready for. I think this is perfect for the advanced marketer who has plenty of experience with funnels, CRM, automation etc. Unfortunately for me, it was too much, too soon!

Pros

I loved how it was an all-in-one platform!

Cons

It was incredibly hard to set up and use because the sales person forgot to mention that it was a robust solution for the more experienced marketer. So when I was first learning to create funnels, Keap/Infusionsoft was just too advanced for me.

Reasons for Choosing Keap

I was looking for an all-in-one marketing platform.

Ontraport and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Keap

It seemed like the best option at the time, however, I didn't realize how advanced I had to be (at the time).

Response from Keap

Hi Joane,
I'm sorry to hear that you found Keap difficult to set up in your business. I encourage you to check out some of our resources - including our onboarding coaching options, our live events designed to help you in your Keap app (https://keap.com/resources/events) and the Keap help center (https://help.keap.com/help) to get better acclimated in your app.

Susan
Susan
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

9 Years of Torture

Reviewed on 2021-04-23

I spent 9 years with Infusionsoft and Keap trying to implement a cohesive, smooth, automated marketing system and never got it right. Finally I gave up and went to ActiveCampaign (more useful features for less money!)

Pros

I liked Campaign Builder the most but it was so difficult to set up, flawed, and lacking features that I had a love/hate relationship with it.

Cons

The limitations of all the features. It seemed that every feature sounded awesome on the surface but when you tried to implement it, there was always something missing or broken that rendered it unusable. Like SMS in campaign sequences or scheduling. Heck, I don't think they even have responsive order forms yet! I had to use ThriveCart.

Simon
Simon

Literally does everything needed

Reviewed on 2019-08-28

I really like that I now have everything in one place that I can check in on and work within. So now my landing pages and emails database and campaigns are all easily accessible.

Pros

I think it is great that the software will recognise what my users do and act accordingly which means my system becomes automated and leaves me free to work on what I am best at.

Cons

The one problem with the software is that it is a beast of features and I can easily get lost in the minefield.

Mailchimp and AWeber

Reasons for Choosing Keap

I needed a bigger platform and also to know that what I was going to do would work.

Reasons for Switching to Keap

I had someone who could help me and they understood the infusionsoft/keap platform better and bascily told me that this was the king of marketing and with what I was trying to do.

Response from Keap

Simon,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear Keap is helping you in your business and gives you the freedom to do what you are best at!

Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

Jay
Jay

Lacked Features Needed

Reviewed on 2022-07-14

You have to pay for customer support. You get only so many hours of help and then every hour after you need to pay. The system was constantly breaking - the Facebook group was filled with irate customers, and we were missing core features that I was very surprised were missing. Overall, we left after 2 months.

Pros

Its CRM is very user-friendly and mobile friendly

Cons

It was missing core automation segmentation features

Response from Keap

Hi Jay. I'm sorry to hear that Keap's feature set didn't fulfill your needs. However, our customer support is free and unlimited for all customers. It's possible that you could be referring to Coaching sessions, which are a paid program.

• Customer Support Software

Very good workflow automation but lacks many basic features

Reviewed on 2023-07-13

Pros

The campaign builder is incredible. If you're creative enough and know how to use the software (takes time) you can automate ANYTHING for your marketing strategies. One thing that doesn't get much attention is the Actionsets module. It's a legacy tool in the system but man does it do a lot! Actionsets expand all possibilities but are very hard to manage.It requires a lot of third-party softwares for most campaigns, especially the integration ones such as PlusThis, Zapier, LeadsBridge.

Cons

The Email Broadcasts interface should offer more options to customize the marketing emails. Right now it does enough but there's so much more it needs. I often have to add my own code to the email to make things look a certain way.The Legacy Email Templates deserve a little upgrade too, the interface looks very 2000s and often breaks the formatting if you don't know how to use it.

Reasons for Choosing Keap

Zendesk Sell (at the time it was called Base) didn't offer enough automation functions, the email marketing used our own email server and costed pretty much the same. Infusionsoft expanded our world of possibilities and as of now I don't we'll ever switch to another CRM/Marketing Automation system

Zendesk Sell

Reasons for Switching to Keap

Infusionsoft offers all the automation we need and with a good drag-n-drop interface. You don't need to code anything and there are so many third-party plugins to make it even better

Response from Keap

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you enjoy the Campaign Builder and Action Sets.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our Email Broadcast interface. We are working to add more updates to it, some of which should be out soon!

Lynne
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Infusionsoft - A great CRM

Reviewed on 2019-08-08

Moving from Dynamics to Infusionsoft was a great move on behalf of our company. We are a small company and the Dynamics CRM was just to "heavy" for our use. From our initial calls, to the setup to our daily use, we are very pleased with Infusionsoft and it's substantially less expensive than Dynamics.

Pros

We love Infusionsoft because it is user friendly, intuitive and we have been able to combine our marketing campaigns into the software.

Cons

I can't really say anything negative about Infusionsoft.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Keap

Dynamics was not user friendly to us - it's a very big product and we are a small company and didn't utilize even a quarter of what Dynamics had to offer plus it was expensive.

Dynamics 365

Response from Keap

Lynne,

We love hearing this! Thanks for sharing your review.

Paige, Social Media Specialist

John

Infusionsoft not Keap

Reviewed on 2020-07-07

Excellent, I am approaching 7 years using this software and am still happy with it.

Pros

I use the Infusionsoft product as opposed to the Keap product. I like the flexibility and robustness of the campaign builder.

Cons

It can be challenging to train others on the intricacies of the campaigns.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Simplicity and price

Reasons for Switching to Keap

It was more in line with how I liked to work.
Beth

Keap Best for Lager Businesses or Sales Based

Reviewed on 2019-12-05

Overall my experience with Keap was good as far as it went. There was so much available that didn't apply to my business and that was a tad frustrating to have to sort through what would be useful and how if at all I could use all of what I was paying for.

Pros

The training I received when I purchased this software was amazing. I learned so much not just about how to use their software but how to grow and ex[and my business.

Cons

For my use as a small business that is not selling products, Keap was quite expensive. There are a lot of excellent features that I didn't use because they didn't fit well or apply to my small service based business.

Reasons for Choosing Keap

I switched to Keap because the presentation I saw inspired me to what more I could be ding o expand my business. IN the end, it wasn't a good fit for the cost.

Mailchimp

Response from Keap

Beth,
We are so glad to hear that Keap is working for your business! Thank you for your review.

Leslie

Gave me my life back

Reviewed on 2019-01-10

It was worth all the time and effort it took to set up. I've generated over a million dollars as a stay at home mom of seven children thanks to Infusionsoft and the power of automation. Now I make good money while I tend to my family. I set my own hours. I love what I do. With my campaigns in place, I can build an email, send a broadcast, and watch the system do the rest while I go enjoy my life. Thank you!

Pros

There are so many ways to engage my subscribers. I use what works for me. I know I'm not using all the features, but it's nice to know there is no limit to all the ways I can increase my revenue. I've just made it a practice to try a feature, fine tune it, and then integrate another feature... and my income grows. Super powerful! And because Infusionsoft has established itself so well in the marketplace, there are so many partner apps available across so many different kinds of platforms, which help me understand, reach, and serve my audience even better.

Cons

I am not a fan of the new landing pages. I think they're supposed to be a friendlier interface but instead they feel more limiting.

I am also disappointed in the quality of tech support, especially chat. I can't fault the employees - I've spent thousands of hours in the software over the last 10 years, so most of the time it feels like I have to wait for them to catch up to what I know before I can finally get an answer to my question. Phone support is usually better.

I also wish I could go into my Email Builder (Previously Sent) and more quickly find an old email from which to build a new one. It takes too long to load the visual thumbnails, and the search option never works. It appears to only search previous emails whose thumbnails have already loaded. All the others seem to be ignored.

OH! My biggest peeve is with chat support. It's maddening how long it takes for the rep to get underway. "Hi, thank you for contacting Infusionsoft Support today. My name is ___. I hope you're doing well today." I don't have time to be chatty, so I go straight to the question. I wait for a reply, but then they greet me again. If I'm feeling patient I'll greet them back. If not, I'll ask the question again. I wait for a reply, and they tell me something like they'll do their best to assist me. I wait for an answer, and then they repeat my question and ask if that's right. PLEASE teach the rep to REFLECT the customer's chattiness. If I'm being brief, be brief. If I'm chatty, be chatty.

Chase
Chase

For the smart marketer

Reviewed on 2017-11-16

Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us.
Better handling of...

Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us.
Better handling of leads, turning them in to better conversions
Automating mundane tasks like letters, cards, packages, etc.
Generating referrals in a consistent trackable manner.
Warming leads more effectively
Combining online and offline interactions
Notifications of important milestones in the sales and fulfillment process

Pros

Customizability is my favorite part of Infusionsoft. It is very powerful to be able to have it do exactly what you have dreamed up. It seems pretty simplistic at first, but when you get into it, you start to realize that the possibilities are endless of what you can accomplish and do with it. For me the CRM and Campaign builder are doing automated tasks for me that would take our team hours to accomplish, and catching our sales and fulfillment process at critical time points to make sure our patient experience is the best it can be.

I really love and use campaign builder . . . a lot. You can make campaigns do whatever you want AND make them start to perform based on the interaction that your customers have with the campaigns. That is very powerful and one of the big differentiators IS has from other software I have found.

I've used IS for about 4 years now and I'm building new things every week to help reduce the tasks I do and my employees do.

I also love the community. Going to ICON (the conference that infusionsoft puts on) was one of the best experiences I have had as a business owner. It was amazing to see thousands of small business owners making things happen and helping each other.

Infusionsoft really does live by its tag line "We help Small Businesses Succeed."

Cons

There is work involved. I'm not really trying to be facetious. So many times we want a silver bullet that makes everything as easy as wasting 6 hours on your friends facebook feeds. In life in general, it's not easy to customize anything, but when it is finally tailored right to what your business needs, it is very powerful. Infusionsoft isn't a few clicks here and there and over with, but if it were, it wouldn't be the powerful machine it is. So you have to be willing to invest in harnessing it to your wagon and making it work for you. That investment can potentially involve you or your staff learning how to use it, and/or hiring third party companies who help you get it doing what you want it to do. As long as you go into it knowing that there is tremendous benefit from both of these investments, your business will be influenced for the better.

Infusionsoft has a lot of things that are cookie cutter easy, but I think of it more like a cookie cutter maker than some software that does one or two things well and leaves businesses lacking in functionality or customizability. Learning the skills I have gained in Infusionsoft have totally transformed the way I think about marketing to my patients and everyone around me.

Jacob

With the right customization, 3rd-party add-ons, and time... it can do anything

Reviewed on 2022-08-01

Personally, I've become an expert in it and love it. It allows me to customize and produce a high volume of marketing campaigns and keep thousands of records pretty clean. It's taken a long time to get there, and can be hard to keep everyone who needs to have their hands in it trained up well. But if you need an advanced CRM it does the job.

Pros

Incredibly high level of customization. Automation options are way above your beginner CRMs. Deliverability & email server reputation seem good. There are reports about everything imaginable (almost). Also over the last several years, they've been extremely active in adding new features and modernizing the platform.

Cons

To really use this to its full potential takes a LOT of learning or training. After years of being neck-deep in it, I can do a lot of things but it's sometimes difficult to train other people on the team to have the same level of use. This can be limiting if dealing with a large team. Improvements are being made but I wouldn't call this user friendly yet (using Max Classic version). If you're going to jump into this you should have a really competent marketing operations person who can lead the technical implementation and ongoing needs. Certain helpful features require 3rd party connections that cost extra but at the same time, they seem to be getting closer and closer to eliminating that with new features.

Response from Keap

Hi Jacob,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that Keap is such a great solution for you.
We do offer a variety of ways for customers to get trained on using Keap - including onboarding coaching, webinars, and more! We encourage anyone looking to get acclimated with Keap to take advantage of these resources.

Jared
Jared
  • Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

Automation of our sales and marketing processes with Keap.

Reviewed on 2023-04-22

I am very satisfied with my experience using this software for the last three years. It has been an invaluable tool for my work as a marketer and has significantly improved my ability to automate and streamline my sales and marketing processes. If you are looking for an all-in-one solution to automate your business, I would definitely recommend considering Keap.

Pros

What I like the most about this software is that it allows me to organize and automate many of my daily tasks. For example, I can easily schedule a series of personalized emails for a marketing campaign and the software takes care of sending them to the right customers at the right time. I can also create custom contact forms and add them to my website, which helps me capture leads and automatically organize them in a database.

Cons

Some features that can be a bit confusing at first. When I was first setting up my workflows, it took me a bit of time to understand how they worked and how to customize them for my business. Also, while the tech support is great, sometimes I would have liked more customization options.

Response from Keap

Hello Jared,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you recommending us to others!

I will pass along your feedback regarding more customization options.

Jeremy

Using Keap for almost a year for our Landscaping Company

Reviewed on 2023-10-10

It has worked well with our small landscaping company, giving us better management of marketing, automations we didn't have before, and better lead capturing and appointment managing.Keap has been pretty good with customer service as well, and that's obviously critical.

Pros

We really like the ability to have contact and lead management, group texting, email marketing, and automations all housed under one software roof for an affordable price point. Many other softwares have a really strong service offering, but competely lack other services.Oftentimes they try to accomodate that by stacking softwares, which can work, but creates a silo effect that can be time-consuming to setup and maintain, as well as being pricier than expected.Keap does a pretty good job of covering a lot of bases with one in-house software system. They do have some weaknesses, but overall they've got a good system that could easily be built out even further.

Cons

Our least favorite things about Keap would be the lack of a menu option for the business phone line. It does not work well if you have more than one person answering or making calls, and sending messages. We would also like to see more flexibility in terms of Zapier integrations. Zapier integration works pretty well, but there are fields such as contact status, removing a deal from the pipeline, and other fields/operations we would like to see available to Zapier.Lastly, their method of labeling phone numbers needs updated. Currently the "work" type is the option you want to choose for text marketing.

Response from Keap

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Wen understand the importance of having and all-in-one solution and are happy to hear that Keap has covered a lot of your bases.

Your feedback on the Keap Business Line and Zapier has been duly noted and will be communicated to our team.

William
  • Used for 1-5 months

Major Customer Service Problems With Infusionsoft Salespeople and Management

Reviewed on 2019-03-22

A software marketing firm referred Infusionsoft (IS) as a CRM platform provider. However, in this contact with the marketing agent, I indicated I would be on vacation for approximately 10 days to work on a critical personal project, fundraising for someone close to me to pay for her breast cancer treatment, & I made it clear that software platform vendors should refrain from contacting me during that time frame. (I later confirmed that this instruction was conveyed to IS.) However, before the end of the day (the 1st day of my vacation / fundraising project), IS was already inundating me with communications, in violation of my explicit instructions to delay contact. The bombardment of calls and e-mails continued & became so exasperating that I answered one of the phone calls and pointed out to the sales rep my "no contact for the present" instructions, and I explained why. Despite that, before the end of that day, IS was bombarding me with text messages on my cell phone. As a result I e-mailed a senior sales representative who was the author of one of the several premature and impatient e-mails, and once again re-stated my instructions that Infusionsoft NOT contact me while I was on vacation & wait until I was prepared to first research them on my own. Despite this, a couple of days later IS contacted me about a demo they scheduled for me later that day. I sent another letter to IS "Abuse" dept asking management for an apology & an explanation. No answer ever received.

Pros

We never got to the point of purchasing the software, because of the customer service problems we encountered with Infusionsoft sales and management from the start. I had to file several complaints through Infusionsoft's web chat (2 complaints) as I searched for a name of someone in management to speak with to deal with the problems with IS. When the web chat people couldn't provide a name for someone in management to address my concerns, I had to file complaints directly with [email protected] and abuse@infusionsoft./com about over-aggressive marketing tactics and their lack of attention or concern to my stated desire to delay receiving sales pitches and demos.

Cons

I have to presume that Infusionsoft uses their own software in following up with potential sales leads. Based on my experience and frustrations in dealing with Infusionsoft sales staff / customer service / management, I have to presume that either Infusionsoft has internal problems as to human error concerning what information they input to their system, or their software platform is defective in a lack of flexibility so as to tailor the frequency and type of contact necessary to suit the instructions or requests of potential sales leads. My situation turned into kind of a "test" to see how effectively the IS software platform is in responding to the needs & instructions of their sales leads, and furthermore how IS customer service deals with problems person-to-person. I found IS to be deficient in every aspect, as I received neither an apology nor any explanation from IS as to why they could not follow instructions, whether it was a platform programming problem, or a series of human errors at customer service.

Rebecca

• Customer Support Software

What's So Automated About Infusionsoft?

Reviewed on 2017-02-16

I have researched CRMs and Marketing Software for the past several years. As a REALTOR, the company software had changed multiple times, leaving my personal system outdated, which prompted me to see if it was time to invest and make a commitment to something I would know nothing about until I jump in with two feet and my pocketbook. So I did. I reviewed and tested a multitude of software and found many that I liked but none quite suited for the money vs. the features vs. my unique business needs. Hatchbuck, DaPulse, and 17 Hats are a few I can remember and recommend to varying degrees but each fell short of my specific needs and desired growth. And while several appeared cheaper at the onset, when estimating cost after growth (which would be the "long term") I realized paying a little more now for a consistent pricing may well be the best option.

My group has 4-5 users and looking at 5,000 contacts - which need sorted and categorized and updated. So although I may not be concerned about limits on number of emails sent monthly - I did need to cap my user costs and contact costs hoping to grown to about 35,000 contacts. I spoke with all the professionals and most just didn't know what to do and each thought one was as good as another based on personal experience.

Pros

I tried many brands, however, each time I got a great email, an immediate response, a beautiful landing page I continued to see the name Infusionsoft. The research and features were outstanding. As I began looking at those at the higher level of business, which I wanted to obtain, I saw most, in a variety of industries, had chosen Infusionsoft. I was surprised when surveying the target group of Infusionsoft Users, they each were optimistic about their future commitment to continue their relationship. So I jumped in! I am confident it will be an investment of time, money and frustration of efforts - but I look forward to building system, upon a system and automating many general tasks and information sharing.

Cons

The investment was a minor con - but the prices have become more in line with the value as my years of investigation and research continued. The biggest con is the education investment and the delayed gratification of understanding this will be a process. My optimism has been a bit dampened with the realization I may not easily, understand trigger relationships and process. Additionally, my "initial payment" for training although friendly has been less than sufficient, and less than simple to establish a confidence that I can get it done in a year. However, I still believe I will be with the system for a long period of time, and patience and bridled expectations will become the new norm.

Romney
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

Too many broken connections between databases

Reviewed on 2017-07-17

Pros

Simple to learn and use. Navigation was ok, capable of making some good looking emails, email campaign system was pretty cool and easy to do with some limitations of what it could do.

Cons

Databases not linked, meaning if you make an email in their marketing area, you cannot save it and use it in your individual emails. Templates are not transferable, so you have to send individual emails by creating a tag of the customer name, apply the tag to the customer, then send a broadcast email for ONE email in order to use the template.

They SELL you on their ability to take email lists and mail to potential customers (say, from a trade show). But then they give you a HUGE legal disclaimer that won't allow you to actually DO this. They will charge you $250 per email which gets a complaint (I got zero, but I did not send to a generic list).

When you call to ask to do something, 50% of the time they are NOT available, or you have to wait up to about an hour on hold. There seems to be only ONE guy who knows the database and if you point out something like the incongruity of the databases, he will simply tell you "we can put this on our list of fixes" and then do nothing about it.

They spend an inordinate amount of time to help you buy or use free marketing setups in their "marketplace," but meanwhile they have so many glitches that they simply refuse to fix.

Response from Keap

Hi Romney,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We’re glad you wrote about your experience so we can help fix the issue. Our templates are in fact transferable. When you are in an email within the campaign sequence, on the upper right Actions drop down there is a save as template button.

We do not charge per email but do have email overages if a user goes over their limit for the month. If you would like to increase your limit, I recommend contacting our phone or chat support http://help.infusionsoft.com/contact-us

I hope that helped and if you have further questions or comments please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you!

Disco
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

• Customer Support Software

You are in good hands with Keap. Its Impact is instant.

Reviewed on 2023-10-31

Keap free up my space by taking over simple but repetitive tasks daily. I now have more time to concentrate on other personal roles.

Pros

In my journey dealing with Sales, challenges has been there especially handling new environments. With all the variables on my shoulder, it is my job to keep keep things running smoothly. Keap helps me stay organized and neat on job. It organizes my daily work in one place as well as managing customer information. It saves me time and energy on simple repetitive tasks.

Cons

No no no. Keap is clean. Everything about it is for the goodness of you job. I enjoy using it and I have no complaints so far.

Response from Keap

Hello Disco,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that you have no complaints. Thank you for being with us for more than 2 years. We wish you the best!

Carlos Eduardo
Carlos Eduardo

Keap revolutionized the CRM market

Reviewed on 2023-01-27

Keap helps us to solve problems of any kind in our company, giving us the ability to be 24/7 with our customers, this being one of the great benefits that Keap gives us. We have been able to capture customers through Keap saving a lot of time since they are filtered by departments. Keap takes the form of collecting many types of inquiries on our website allowing self booking and self payment.

Pros

Keap has been one of the first in the market to innovate the CRM product. It has allowed us to have a single source of leads worthy of giving any company competition, having all the notes in order, active follow-up, information gathering and time saving through simple automation using Keap. The ability to create marketing campaigns is impressive, the sales funnel grows bigger and bigger and the rewards keep coming. Keap has adapted to our business quickly and concisely. This platform has given us the tool to automate sales processes, customer acquisition marketing, sales pipelines and mainly internal and external lead capture. Keap is recommended to use for front-end marketing, although it has certain flaws with the back-end in general it is recommended to use it.

Cons

Keap lacks flexibility in the appointment feature, the way it is set up for availability needs to be improved so that the customer can set it up from any remote computer. The text messaging service is not yet active in some regions and the Business Line needs to be enabled for the majority of users who have contracted the service.

Response from Keap

Hello Carlos,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that Keap has been able to make a difference in your business.

We are working on extending our phone line out to further territories. We will also leave feedback on your behalf regarding Appointment settings.

John

Customer Service or Sales CRMs

Reviewed on 2016-11-10

Looking at most CRMs the database aspect is pretty much the same from one to another. What I have found is that most are slightly better setup for sales than for customer service. Without diminishing the importance of sales (we all need them, all the time) we are a customer service-based company and follow many qualitative data points of customer satisfaction and comments. We use them to keep track of current service levels and to anticipate the needs of our clients.

InfusionSoft has been very good at helping us identify these data and prepare them for analysis. SalesForce is not as friendly to helping us find and use them. I take nothing away from SalesForce and a robust sales program for medium and large operations, however small to medium businesses that are driven by customer service more than sales will find that InfusionSoft is more tho their liking.

As for the value, both are reasonable in terms of ROI, but InfusionSoft is less costly and has a much softer, more relaxed sales team. After sale, InfusionSoft is outstanding in helping capture complex, less obvious data about our clients. InfusionSoft represents the concierge service level that so many businesses are trying to develop and maintain with their customer base.

Pros

The people of InfusionSoft know how to help customize their software to whatever you want to follow, no matter how unconventional it is. They work hard at through free of cost assistance to leverage their program to the clients benefit.

They have a large and deep community of users that help enrich the users' experience.

Cons

Its integration is less ubiquitous than that of SalesForce, but is growing constantly.