TeamSupport

799 Software options

Aldo C.

Review for teamsupport

Reviewed on 2021-11-23

Pros

easy to use and has a lot of tools for all areas

Cons

probably user interface the interface can be confused for the end-users

Odoo

Reasons for Switching to TeamSupport

the company used this software for some time and the implementation takes a lot of time
Kerry K.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Satisfied User

Reviewed on 2021-11-09

Pros

I like it is an easy way for customers and I to communicate about what their issue is to help them get it resolved.

Cons

It is very confusing looking back through all the time logs keyed in. Need a way to see just the overall problem and solution and keep details hidden or in a different order.

Nate S.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

TeamSupport Admin

Reviewed on 2019-10-17

I've used TeamSupport for 4+ years across two companies. Once at a software development company and now at a logistics solutions provider. I am no longer a daily user, however I helped research solutions and implement the tool.

Pros

Team Support's reporting capabilities are my favorite feature of the software. We are able to extract all metrics and KPIs needed to run an efficient customer care department.

Cons

Very long tickets can be difficult to navigate. I'd like to see a feature where you can collapse emails/actions by date to easily see a high level view a tickets history by date.

Christopher H.

• Customer Support Software

TeamSupport is a huge asset to our company

Reviewed on 2020-09-08

Pros

TeamSupport is easily customized to our likings and their software support team has been beyond helpful and always available for assistance.

Cons

Inability to manage existing datasets in bulk. There is no way to mass update customers, assets, products, etc.

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks Mr. Hayes for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

Laura G.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Team Support Review

Reviewed on 2021-05-05

My experience with TeamSupport has been very good. The online support help is very responsive. Our Admin is extremely knowledgeable on TeamSupport as well which is helpful.

Pros

When we implemented Team Support, we did not have a CRM system prior, so it was a little tricky at first knowing how we wanted the ticket workflow to occur. After setting up a few ticket types and understanding the logic with the setup, it was smooth sailing setting up different type tickets for product inquiries to escalations to goodwill calls to managing COVID type activities for our clients, etc. At a moment's glance I can tell what is outstanding and what may need immediate attention.

Cons

The reporting can be challenging. We use Activities and Tasks a lot. To be able to include fields across the board in any report would be extremely helpful. Your limited with how you can report on tasks. Clients have shared they feel sometimes the layout of the emails they get are busy looking. TeamSupport recently made changes to improve this. We will be rolling this out soon. Clients seem to like the Ticket Hub feature quite a bit.

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to the TeamSupport development team. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to [email protected] directly. Thanks again!

Thank you for taking the time to review TeamSupport. Glad to see you're enjoying the platform, particularly the ease of use. We're here to help if any questions arise or you'd like to inquire about additional features. Did you know we have a monthly webinar on the fourth Wednesday of the month exclusively for our clients? Join us to get some additional tips and tricks from our subject matter experts. Learn more and watch previous TSU programs on demand https://www.teamsupport.com/b2b-customer-service-university

Jill B.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2019-09-24

Overall, I like the software as its easy to use and meets our operational needs. The ticket management works well and is easy to use. The tickets are easy to create, assign, and manage. I have set up reports that I run monthly to provide support metrics internally. They were easy to create and are easy to run each month, giving us the metrics we need to understand the types of tickets we get from our customers, the number of tickets created by each customer, and the amount of time our support team spends working the tickets. We interface with Jira when submitting requests to our development team, which was easy to configure and is virtually maintenance free once set up. Team Support also has great documentation that is easy to understand, which I reference whenever I'm implementing something new or have questions.

Pros

Ticket management and reporting. UI is easy to use and understand. I really like the email functionality, allowing customers and our support users to create and respond to tickets via email, creating the necessary tracking without having to log into the portal. However, I also like that a self-service portal is available, allowing customers to see the status of all of their issues and requests.

Cons

When submitting an issue or request, it often takes a long time for a resolution.

Reasons for Choosing TeamSupport

The Zendesk UI didn't seem as user friendly as other products. The Zendesk product seemed to be developed more for IT users than for CRM teams.

Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to TeamSupport

Lower monthly subscription fee, less intensive configuration, self-service customer portal, customized metrics and analytics, robust solution.
Michael C.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

TeamSupport - A Valuable Lifeline

Reviewed on 2019-05-24

Overall, TeamSupport is a vital tool that I know myself and many others in leadership roles could not live without. It not only simplifies the interaction between departments but also allows direct email interaction with our customers, which makes managing their concerns a straightforward process. Reliable communication is the lifeblood of any successful company, and TeamSupport facilitates our needs on a consistent basis.

Pros

TeamSupport is equal parts efficiency, ease of use, reliability, and adaptability. Customizing TeamSupport is a cinch, and I was pleased to learn that I could create a signature to speed up my response times to tickets. TeamSupport not only allows us to engage with other departments throughout our company but also enables us to directly engage with our customers via email. As the coordinator for our department, managing ticket flow is one of my primary responsibilities, and TeamSupport makes this a breeze.

Cons

There isn't anything about TeamSuppor that I find to be a hindrance, although I do sometimes find myself clicking around quite a bit when I am looking for a group or ticket in an area I am not familiar with. This is mostly user error, although I do feel that the interface could be simplified a bit.

Deidre E.

Customer Support Made Easy

Reviewed on 2021-02-09

TS has been a great purchase for our company! We did not have a ticket system at all! The fact that they are always improving and enhancing the software is wonderful, the customer service is the best!

Pros

There are so many things that we love about TS, the ability to search for like tickets, the ability to store all of our documentation in order and by customers, the ability to have all of our SLA’s and contract, contact info in one organized location and the ability to access TS at anytime anywhere including your phone.

Cons

The setup is not something I would really say I dislike, it is extremely important l, however it is very time consuming.

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks Deidre for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

Christo D.

• Customer Support Software

Customer service has never been this convenient .

Reviewed on 2020-05-21

Pros

Effective ticket management that allows us to customize our own automation rules to suit our needs. TeamSupport enables us to continue delivering exceptional Customer Service to our customers during lockdown and have made it easy for us to work and collaborate remotely.

The support form TeamSupport has been exceptional and they are always willing to assist or guide us when issues are raised.

Cons

I cant think of anything we do not like about TeamSupport

Response from TeamSupport

Thank you so much for the good vibes you sent our way, Christo! We try really hard to provide a platform that is intuitive and responsive along with dedicated customer support, and we're happy to hear that it's all working great for you.

Reach out any time with questions. And be sure to check out our monthly webinar series exclusively for our clientsTeamSupport University (TSU for short!). It is hosted by our subject matter experts who give tips and tricks about using our platform. You may also contact us with specific questions at [email protected]

Brad R.

TeamSupport is great!

Reviewed on 2021-03-02

My experience has been great

Pros

I like how user friendly the software is. I also like how it records time spent on tickets/calls.

Cons

It would be nice to see coworker's open tickets. My group is very tightly knit and often we help each other on tickets. If I could search my coworker's name and then view his open tickets, it would make finding the ticket he needs help on a lot easier.

Response from TeamSupport

Hey Brad,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We're thrilled to hear that you appreciated how user friendly the software is. Here at TeamSupport, we try very hard to make sure these good experiences are the normal!

We were concerned to hear that we had a misstep. This is surely not what we'd like to hold ourselves to when it comes to the quality of our service. I'm going to reach out to our Director of Customer Success to share your feedback and see what we can do to fix it. You can expect to hear from us soon to get more details.

Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

Louis C.

• Customer Support Software

Team Support Software allows us to minimize the procedural complexity of customer support...

Reviewed on 2018-05-11

We love to Team Support's software ability to allow our company to aggregate volumes of seemingly disparate customer and business case details
into easily understood customer profiles which allow our company to focus on customer support and not software options and application.
Team Support does require a financial commitment , for the Enterprise and Support desk
options do provide equal value for the money. Another possible solution to understand the particular value to your company would, we suggest, to
select the "demo" option where a prospective company can work closely with Team Support customer service to install and perform software service features before any financial commitment is made.

Pros

Real time customer alerts , the ability to perform and archive screen and video recordings , the ability to organize product tracking.
The easily understood customer user interface is attractive.
The cloud based software is consistently updated by their company which we like.

Cons

Some companies may think that the monthly charge for service and support options for Enterprise and for the Support Desk option are exorbitant.
We believe given our recent experience that this is not the case.
Our general comments offer a possible compromise to assess value before any finances are committed.
Email integration could be improved as well.

Nelida D.
  • Industry: Public Safety

East Ticket Tracking

Reviewed on 2020-01-08

We are solving the overall customer experience when issues at a customer site arises.

Pros

The Dashboard and ability to quickly see current ticket status and quantities. Additionally, the ease in finding customer information quickly, products owned, etc.

Cons

Reports. The reports that come out of the box are good, however, creating your own report is not easy. Creating a report needs more wizard assistance so that most anyone can create a report for the details they are looking for.

• Industry: Semiconductors

Holy orginization, Batman!

Reviewed on 2019-05-14

Great way to track multiple projects simultaneously with multiple steps in a lifecycle. Huge time and effort saver.

Pros

TeamSupport helps me keep track of the myriad projects I'm working on at any given moment. The customization allows me to label each ticket based on its position in the lifecycle (in work, peer review, technical review, publishing, etc) so I can see my entire workload at a glance. My teammates can also view my tickets and gain insight about the project's process if I happen to be out of the office. Great software that makes my life so much easier!

Cons

Not really a fan of the Sentiment feature as it's not applicable to my use case. I use TeamSupport to organize tasks that come from within my organization, so I don't necessarily need to know the sentiment. Plus, the sentiment is not always accurate. For example, if someone writes a short sentence "I've attached the report", the software interprets this as sad or frustrated.

Deborah B.

Reviewed on 2020-09-08

They have been excellent for our support portal.

Pros

Team Support is excellent when it comes to keeping track of tickets and responding timely to customers. Their support team has been fabulous as well. They take care of most of the time the same day.

Cons

Their WIKI needs work. The Knowledge Base is a great feature but only allows for 2 tier which is why we chose to use the WIKI.

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks Deborah for the aewsome review! We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out.

Dishant S.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Excellent Customer Support- worth to check

Reviewed on 2018-12-22

I really loved my experience with the TeamSupport. It is helping me in understanding the needs of my customers better.

Our ability to reply to our customer's queries had been improved and now we can reply back to them in less time.

We found it very easy to use and if we find any problem regarding it's usage, it's amazing Support is available for us.

I would definitely recommend this to new customers.

Pros

I found it very easy to use and customize. While we were using the TeamSupport, we just got an issue regarding the customization, then we contacted the Support of TeamSupport and got the reply within 1 hour. Their Support which runs 24/7 is just amazing. They provide the ability to create custom field which is really helpful for people dealing with a lot of date regarding sales and purchase etc.

Cons

Although, it's very difficult to tell what I liked least about the TeamSupport. But still, I will suggest some improvements like the ability to open in new tabs, more compatibility with moderate specs PCs, email integration and more details regarding the creation of the tickets like place of the creation of the tickets.

Kim J.

• Customer Support Software

Couldn't do my job without TeamSupport

Reviewed on 2020-09-14

I actually need to use our TeamSupport more, to include the self-service portal. I feel it could help us greatly!

Pros

Ease of use is one of the best things about TeamSupport, along with the fact that our support folks also use it for tracking outside tickets. Integration, history, all great!

Cons

TeamSupport is always updating, and I feel they have kept up with our needs.

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks Kim for making our day with your positive review! It is customers like you that make our jobs great. We like to think we're doing a good job supporting our customers and keeping them engaged, and we want to know either way. If you haven't already, please join our Community discussion group found in the TeamSupport Customer Hub to share experiences, ask questions, and get to know other TeamSupport-ers!"

Thanks for being a TeamSupport advocate.

Jeff W.

Excellent web-based ticketing & task management software. Amazing live support.

Reviewed on 2015-03-24

TeamSupport is perfect for IT help desk organizations looking for a web-based solution to help manage and organize their workflow. We tried several different management platforms and found that TeamSupport was simply the easiest both to get started with, and to customize to our particular needs.

Other solutions that we looked at either 1) were easy to get started with but didn't offer much in terms of customization or 2) required that you spend days and days organizing & customizing the mass amount of features that had to be set up. TeamSupport was the perfect medium between the two!

Pros

We were able to import all of our clients into TeamSupport quite easily so that we could then start assigning tickets to existing clients right away. This allows us to go into individual clients and pull down entire ticket histories for that client. This is extremely helpful when you have multiple technicians that often have to provide service for different clients.

Also, I must commend TeamSupport on their technical support. They have an amazing team that is there to help you 24/7. When implementing TeamSupport in our organization they were outstanding at answering any questions we had and were able to assist with getting our customer data imported in one smooth upload.

Cons

Although the mobile version of the TeamSupport web app does seem to load well, there are limitations to it. For example, on my Android, I can pull the page up, login, and see all of our tickets, but for some reason I can't open up a ticket to see further details. it would be nice to see an actual mobile app integration. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the developers release this.

Rafael C.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

A very useful tool for a Technical Support Department

Reviewed on 2021-01-07

Our customers like to interact with us thru Team support

Pros

We have been using Team Support for four year, I can say that this is a software used to develop customer interaction, it is very useful and easy to dealt with
The support level is expedite when needed.

Cons

Customizing reports, the templates are not easy to follow

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

Daneera D.

Great Software!

Reviewed on 2020-09-10

Pros

Super easy to use. Love that the features are easy to change and alter, test, etc.

Cons

Can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. It's hard to show the value of the software to all team members throughout different departments.

Christopher K.
  • Industry: Utilities

Team Support-Internal Management for an External Benefit

Reviewed on 2016-10-28

My company Aegis Energy Services was on the hunt for a software that would allow us to track and manage requests and support through multiple departments. Our search took us to Team Support where we were instantly met with a high level of customer service from our rep. His patience and knowledge guided us through the process and eventually led us to settle on Team Support for our needs.

While I am aware that Team Support functions primarily for external customers and portal use. We have been pleasantly surprised with how it has adapted to meet our needs. The ease of access as well as customer support has allowed us to move forward with several projects that were not possible before.

We are quite happy with the choice of Team Support and know that in the future we will continue to add more users as we grow as a company

Pros

Ease of access
Customer Service
Ticket automation system

Cons

Report function is complex.

Paul W.

• Customer Support Software

TeamSupport empowers a support group to take ownership of user submitted issues.

Reviewed on 2017-07-18

Easy to use, and easy to manager.

Pros

TeamSupport is a fantastic product that allows our product and support group the ability to provide excellent support. The interface is intuitive, and fully featured.

The TeamSupport "support" group also does a great job of notifying it's customers of potential issues.

Cons

There have been a few problems recently that have negatively impacted the customer base, but they've been great at communicating their progress.

Eylon M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

TeamSupport Review

Reviewed on 2017-03-29

We are using the product for a few months now.
Comparing it to our previous Oracle system, I see pros & cons (mostly pros)
In general, working with the TeamSupport is a lot easier. Much less complections & much faster responses. In addition, the Oracle is extremely "heavy" & consumes a lot of resources from the end user' while the TeamSupport is web based interface with low resource consumption (that is god both for customer side as well as support side). Another advantage is the direct corrolation to emails. Enabling the customer to open a ticket without event enterring the system makes it very easy for customers to open a ticket.
On the other hand, the main Oracle advantage is that as a CRM system, it connects all the dots from the whole organization (although somtimes it makes it complex to manage it)
The bottom line is that it is a better system comaring to the Oracle, & also a good system in general

Pros

ease of use
customer friendly

John P.

• Customer Support Software

Great for creating and tracking issues

Reviewed on 2018-06-20

Pros

The reporting feature is extremely helpful and easy to use. Being able to create and manage custom reports helps identify critical issues and direct workflow to those issues.

Cons

The UI can be a bit clunky and the software seems to sometimes have a problem refreshing to the correct ticket/item. IE-even after deleting a ticket and/or refreshing the screen, the reading pane will still show the deleted item.

Gary F.

Good tracking, flaky interface

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

I like the software in almost every way... but did I mention the flaky web interface.

Pros

This is a great piece of software for collaboration. I can track history, get status updates, post comments, send tickets, reassign tasks - all with a few clicks.

Cons

The web interface is flaky. It seems to work well with Edge, but not very consistently with Pale Moon or FireFox, or some of the other browsers. That's not a deal-breaker for me, but it is annoying when I'm in a rush to get started in the morning.

Bill B.

• Customer Support Software

Top-notch customer support. Issues are addressed immediately and we are always kept up to...

Reviewed on 2018-03-29

Pros

Easy to use and presents a customer-facing GUI that meets our and our customer's needs, The ticket automation functionality allows us to extend the software as needed.

Cons

There is nothing bad to say in my experience. We have used this software for a number of years now and have never run into any issues that stopped us.