Fidesic

Accounts Payable Automation Designed for Dynamics GP.

4.3/5
4.5/5
4.4/5
Customer Support Software
4.6/5

Jennifer N.

Long- Time User

Reviewed on 2020-05-05

Certain features on the software enables my team to be more self-sufficient and not always contacting our Finance Department with questions about payments and invoices.

Pros

I have used the software for over 5 years and the ease of use is what keeps my team happy. The enhanced features are useful and training new employees on the software is very simple.

Cons

Cannot think of anything that I dislike.

Response from Enliven Software

Hi Jennifer,

We're so glad that you enjoy using Fidesic and it's features! We really appreciate you taking the time to review and provide valuable feedback.

Thank you for placing your trust with us and utilizing our solution. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Diana S.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent way to keep travel of spending

Reviewed on 2020-05-06

Overall I would recommend this product!

Pros

I like the reminders. I have so many other responsibilities it keeps me on track.

Cons

I think it could improve on coding the product. I always have to enter the right codes.

Response from Enliven Software

Hi Diana,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review and provide such valuable feedback. We're so glad that you enjoy using Fidesic.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance - our team is here to help. You can visit our website to live chat with our support team and we will do our best to resolve any issues you may have!

Ashley L.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Neutral

Reviewed on 2020-05-05

Pros

Having to approve PO electronically instead of manually.

Cons

Not user friendly. Sometimes it too hard to find POs to reference later.

Response from Enliven Software

Hello Ashley,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review! We have found your feedback to be very valuable.

Please visit our website to live chat with our support team if you encounter any issues. We will do our best to address and resolve any problems you may have. Our team is happy to be of any assistance!

Renae B.
  • Industry: Publishing

Amazing People-Amazing Company

Reviewed on 2020-04-28

I have enjoyed FIDESIC and all tech support. They really try their best to be efficient and helpful and in my opinion they go over and beyond in doing so. Its much appreciated!!

Pros

Being able to see everything on one screen as far as invoice, history, etc is a big plus from the older version. Its easy to use and manage.

Cons

I feel that having a vendor request option in place where employees can enter all the vendor info and request a new vendor instead of requesting through email.

Response from Enliven Software

Hi Renae,

Alexandra M.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Helpful but Reporting can use work

Reviewed on 2020-05-11

Pros

The software is easy to use. When I go into the system, I can easily find the outstanding invoices that I have to approve. When I need to void an invoice, it's usually because I question some of the charges, the system lets me add a message to my "void" which is helpful to the person reviewing the invoices.

Cons

Reporting. I do not like that I can not run a report strictly for the invoices under my own group. As the HR manager, I have access to all invoices, but do not necessarily need to see all invoices. Yes I am able to sort the report to view only those invoices I need, but it would be great to run a report with only those for my group.

Response from Enliven Software

Hi Alexandra,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review. We're so glad that you find Fidesic easy to use and helpful for your business.

Please visit our website to live chat with our support team if you encounter any issues! We will do our best to address and resolve any problems you may have.

We appreciate your valuable feedback!

• Industry: Publishing

• Customer Support Software

Your company NEEDS Fidesic!

Reviewed on 2020-06-12

Pros

Fidesic was so easy to implement into what we were always using s a company! I love how easy it is to use and teach others to use.

Cons

I haven't had many difficulties at all. I think Fidesic is very organized and user friendly.

Response from Enliven Software

We greatly appreciate the wonderful review!

Ryan B.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Invoices - Quick, Simple, and Easy

Reviewed on 2020-05-11

Pros

Approving invoices is simple. Invoice notification emails contain an attachment of the invoice for easy review. After the attachment is reviewed, the email contains a "One Click Approval" button. The approval (or rejection) process takes less than a minute.

Cons

None, this software works as I would expect.

Response from Enliven Software

Hello Ryan,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review and provide such valuable feedback. We're glad that you enjoy using Fidesic and all of it's features!

Tierney W.
  • Industry: Media Production

Big improvement

Great. No issues to date

Pros

It helps us better track and lock down expenses for our company. We use it for both external A/P and internal reimbursements.

Cons

Just took some time to get used to, like anything new

Response from Enliven Software

Hi Tierney,

Tiheara D.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Fidesic

Very user friendly

Pros

It is very easy to us. Product is user friendly

Cons

I haven't had any issues with using this product

Response from Enliven Software

Hi Tiheara,

We're so glad that you enjoy using Fidesic.

If there is anything else we can do to improve the Fidesic experience, please let us know! We appreciate you taking the time to review and provide such valuable feedback.

Ken Q.

Fidesic Review

Reviewed on 2020-05-12

Very good. For the most part it does what it needs to do.

Pros

Workflow process. Very flexible to design.

Cons

Filters and searchability. I feel like it needs more options. And when I'm looking at a record, sometimes there's no button to click to move onto the next record. This only happens on certain pages.

Response from Enliven Software

Hello Ken,

We're glad that you find Fidesic's workflow and flexibility beneficial to your business. We appreciate you taking the time to review and provide such valuable feedback!

If you find that you are encountering any sort of problem, please contact our support team at anytime. We will do our best to resolve any issue you may have and answer your questions!

Daisy R.

Efficiency

Reviewed on 2020-05-11

I can remotely log in to approve all check requests and staff reimbursements. A very user friendly tool!

Pros

It is a paperless system that has helped speed up and streamline our approval process!

Cons

I haven’t experienced any issues or would add anything at the moment to the system.

Response from Enliven Software

Hello Daisy,

Rachel Y.
  • Industry: Accounting Software
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Fidesic from the eyes of an auditor

Reviewed on 2020-05-16

Pros

The PDF preview of attachment is very helpful. It lets you view the documents within the page without having to download the files to open them. There's a Live Chat feature that lets you chat with customer service should you encounter any problems to troubleshoot. The software also has a Knowledge Base that guides you on how to use the software. And the right corner lets you conveniently switch between different company accounts, which is really helpful when you have multiple entities under Fidesic. In a nutshell, the software is intuitive and easy to use!

Cons

It would be helpful if it showed the payment date for invoices, as the assigned and approved date doesn't necessarily indicate the payment date.

Response from Enliven Software

Hello Rachel,

We're so glad that you find Fidesic intuitive and easy to use. We appreciate you taking the time to review and provide such valuable feedback.