4.5
4.5
4.4
4.6
Industry: Publishing

Your company NEEDS Fidesic!

Reviewed on 6/12/2020

Pros

Fidesic was so easy to implement into what we were always using s a company! I love how easy it is to use and teach others to use.

Cons

I haven't had many difficulties at all. I think Fidesic is very organized and user friendly.

Tierney W.
Industry: Media Production

Big improvement

Great. No issues to date

Pros

It helps us better track and lock down expenses for our company. We use it for both external A/P and internal reimbursements.

Cons

Just took some time to get used to, like anything new

Ashley L.
Industry: Medical Devices

Neutral

Reviewed on 5/5/2020

Pros

Having to approve PO electronically instead of manually.

Cons

Not user friendly. Sometimes it too hard to find POs to reference later.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Renae B.
Industry: Publishing

Amazing People-Amazing Company

Reviewed on 4/28/2020

I have enjoyed FIDESIC and all tech support. They really try their best to be efficient and helpful and in my opinion they go over and beyond in doing so. Its much appreciated!!

Pros

Being able to see everything on one screen as far as invoice, history, etc is a big plus from the older version. Its easy to use and manage.

Cons

I feel that having a vendor request option in place where employees can enter all the vendor info and request a new vendor instead of requesting through email.

Alexandra M.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Helpful but Reporting can use work

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 5/11/2020

Pros

The software is easy to use. When I go into the system, I can easily find the outstanding invoices that I have to approve. When I need to void an invoice, it's usually because I question some of the charges, the system lets me add a message to my "void" which is helpful to the person reviewing the invoices.

Cons

Reporting. I do not like that I can not run a report strictly for the invoices under my own group. As the HR manager, I have access to all invoices, but do not necessarily need to see all invoices. Yes I am able to sort the report to view only those invoices I need, but it would be great to run a report with only those for my group.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Tiheara D.
Industry: Broadcast Media
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Fidesic

Very user friendly

Pros

It is very easy to us. Product is user friendly

Cons

I haven't had any issues with using this product

Jennifer N.

Long- Time User

Reviewed on 5/5/2020

Certain features on the software enables my team to be more self-sufficient and not always contacting our Finance Department with questions about payments and invoices.

Pros

I have used the software for over 5 years and the ease of use is what keeps my team happy. The enhanced features are useful and training new employees on the software is very simple.

Cons

Cannot think of anything that I dislike.

Ken Q.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Fidesic Review

Reviewed on 5/12/2020

Very good. For the most part it does what it needs to do.

Pros

Workflow process. Very flexible to design.

Cons

Filters and searchability. I feel like it needs more options. And when I'm looking at a record, sometimes there's no button to click to move onto the next record. This only happens on certain pages.

Daisy R.

Efficiency

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 5/11/2020

I can remotely log in to approve all check requests and staff reimbursements. A very user friendly tool!

Pros

It is a paperless system that has helped speed up and streamline our approval process!

Cons

I haven’t experienced any issues or would add anything at the moment to the system.

Ryan B.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Invoices - Quick, Simple, and Easy

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 5/11/2020

Pros

Approving invoices is simple. Invoice notification emails contain an attachment of the invoice for easy review. After the attachment is reviewed, the email contains a "One Click Approval" button. The approval (or rejection) process takes less than a minute.

Cons

None, this software works as I would expect.

Rachel Y.
Industry: Accounting
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Fidesic from the eyes of an auditor

Reviewed on 5/16/2020

Pros

The PDF preview of attachment is very helpful. It lets you view the documents within the page without having to download the files to open them. There's a Live Chat feature that lets you chat with customer service should you encounter any problems to troubleshoot. The software also has a Knowledge Base that guides you on how to use the software. And the right corner lets you conveniently switch between different company accounts, which is really helpful when you have multiple entities under Fidesic. In a nutshell, the software is intuitive and easy to use!

Cons

It would be helpful if it showed the payment date for invoices, as the assigned and approved date doesn't necessarily indicate the payment date.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Diana S.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Excellent way to keep travel of spending

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 5/6/2020

Overall I would recommend this product!

Pros

I like the reminders. I have so many other responsibilities it keeps me on track.

Cons

I think it could improve on coding the product. I always have to enter the right codes.