Pipeline

The Right CRM Tool to Help You Sell Smarter

4.4 /5 (606 reviews) Write a Review!

Michael F.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

• Customer Support Software

Its not Salesforce, but it also won't bankrupt your small business

Reviewed on 2020-04-07

Overall, this was the solution my company needed. We had used Salesforce long before I was on staff, and it was too costly to keep using. When I was onboarded there was no CRM being used, and that had to change. Pipeline Deals gave us all the functionality we needed at a much much lower cost and barrier to entry.
Highly recommended.

Pros

This is a very powerful CRM solution. As I was looking for solutions I came across quite a few that were reviewed by many sites. Pipeline Deals consistently was in the top tier of CRMs for SMB companies.
I watched a few online demos and reviews before reaching out to their team. I was quickly assigned a representative that walked my team through a live demo and set us up with a POC trial. After our trial ended we signed up and were off. Setting up Pipeline Deals was quite easy, as the software can conform to your needs. Almost all fields are fully customizable, however this did take some getting used to, to see how changes were reflected as a whole in pipeline view.

Overall, great product for a lot less than what Salesforce, Salesloft of Hubspot might run you.

Cons

As a smaller company some of the integrations that other CRMs have were either missing or lacking. However, Pipeline Deals is getting better about innovation. One of my favorite shortcuts they rolled out was a LinkedIn plugin, this allowed for you to connect with somebody on linkedIn and in one click import them into your CRM. However, many times it would populate the fields with incorrect info or just generic info like where their company was headquartered instead of where that employee was actually located.
Additionally, at times the APIs for some of these newer services would change, and then the features would not work.

Gary D.

• Customer Support Software

Pipeline for Commercial construction customer followup, relationship building, and new Clients

Reviewed on 2019-02-08

Before we used Pipeline Deals we were using paper and pen to keep track of our client relationships. These notes were easily lost in the shuffle and we had no hard reminders for us to follow up with our clients. Now we are able to keep our office focused on the needs of our clients and to pursue new business.

Pros

The ease of integrating pipeline into our daily routine when making calls and following up with our clients. With the preset notation in our activity feed it is just a couple of clicks with the mouse to fill out our notes for that client. The ability to share "Deals" and to follow up when one of us is out of the office on a business trip or vacation. When we are on a trip having the app available on our phone is also a very nice feature. There is peace of mind knowing that the hard work to manage relationships with our customers does not end if an employee is fired or quits working for us.

Cons

Pipeline is not ready to sync with our Go Daddy email account, so we continue to push our emails to our home page in Pipeline Deals. Then we have to make sure they are entered into our activity feed for our customers through the home page.

Joel C.

Excellent CRM for sales teams

Reviewed on 2019-02-05

We love it. The API is very robust so anything that can’t be done in the app can be coded to integrate and work for our own custom reports and integrations. We were one of the earliest customers and have been using it for 8 or 9 years very actively.

Pros

Very flexible custom list reports
Unlimited field customization for records
Easily manage a small team of reps
Very easy to get started using especially if you have not had a strong CRM in your company before

Cons

The morning coffee report lacks data that would be useful for actionable items. Wish it could be personalized and customized to show the data I want each morning. Can’t easily see a company’s “last activity” in a report if said activity was not directly on the record (example on a person or deal attached to the company... in company list views it would show incorrect “last activity”)
Permission controls would be great to be more flexible (its all or nothing per user)

Farhan Q.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

Pipeline deals for post sales CRM

Reviewed on 2019-02-05

Our company uses Pipeline deals for Post sales CRM. We have a lengthy post sales process which includes customer installation of our hardware, online training for customers, subscription renewals with customers and warranty follow ups with clients.

In order for us to make our product successful for each customer, it is very important that our team proactively reaches out to the customers regularly to help them out with our product. With each customer attended properly, it results in subscription renewals and product success. Pipeline deals made it an easy task for us. We can schedule our follow ups and add activities in the activities tab every time an interaction takes place. We can also add our custom options and update them on pipeline deals (e.g warranty dates, training status, customer satisfaction level etc). It is easy to see which customers need to renew each month by applying filters.

Pros

-The ability to create custom filters and tabs and then search for customers depending on those.
-Ability to quickly add activities and then review status or import the entire thing to an excel sheet.
-The support has been very helpful. When setting up our helpdesk on Freshdek, we needed all our deals and data organized for us. Pipeline deals support helped us on getting the data in the right format and at the right time.

Cons

Our helpdesk is running via freshdesk. We are unable to link freshdesk tickets to our deals on pipeline deals.

William G.

Envizi PD Review

Reviewed on 2019-02-10

Overall, PD works sufficiently to meet 80-90% of what we need. The lack of logging of data on field changes do make some reporting difficult.

Pros

UI is very intuitive, the excel style dashboard on companies/ deals/ people is great. Its a solid CRM that does most of what you need from a CRM.

Cons

1. PD does not log changes made on the fields, and on some part that it does, it is not easily accessible / extract-able to build a report from. I.e. Qualification status at Company level, can be "To be Qualified" -> "1st Qualification Meeting Done" -> "Qualified in" or "Qualified Out". The fact that PD does log field changes, makes it difficult to report on overtime progress. What can be reported on is limited to the current snapshot.
2. No automatically calculated field for Enforcement. i.e. Deal amount is equal to $X from product A + $X from Product B + $X from product C, it will be great if deal amount were to be changed, PD can prompt a message to enforce that the $X from Product A/B/C is also updated and sums out properly.
3. When creating an Agenda, there is an Agenda Type. Once the Agenda is completed, the Agenda Type detail cannot be retrieved, PD will only show the Agenda Title and Description.

Alicia P.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Perfect for small business

Reviewed on 2019-02-05

P.D. has allowed us to organize our client contacts, track our sales pipeline, and overall better manage our direct sales program.

Pros

We've used Pipeline Deals to create the very first CRM for our small business. It's helped our sales pipeline become much more organized and enable better tracking of projects from lead to close.

It's extremely easy to use, especially toggling between contacts and deals, and creating a new person/company/deal all at once.

I export the data to create sales reports, and have been happy with the smoothness of that process. We've also recently started using MailChimp for email campaigns, and the two programs communicate well.

Cons

The price per user license isn't cheap, so we haven't set up everyone in the organization - only the 2 key personnel.

With the email integration, a good number of emails get attached to the wrong deal. The algorithm reads the names of other people in the company and attaches them to other deals, so I intermittently have to clean up the data, which is somewhat time consuming. Haven't figured out a way to avoid this.

Also, I'd like to be able to save different list views more easily than the software allows.

Overall, very few complaints!

Griselda M.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great CRM

Reviewed on 2019-02-11

Lovely experience! I love the flexibility, the views to track deals and tasks, the custom fields,.... it is easy to use.

Pros

It is very flexible, smart, easy to use.
It allows us to do a lot of integrations with our tools.

Cons

The Activity section in deals and people: I would love if I can use templates or format the text, and even more important, I would love to be able to search easily (currently I have to keep opening past activities by clicking on "show more" and spend time reading all of them instead of searching by keywords or a date.
The second point would be the speed (we have a lot of deals and people, and it takes long to load each view and filter we change)

Stephanie F.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use with customizable reports

Reviewed on 2019-02-12

Overall, our organization has had a very positive experience with PipelineDeals. Years later and we're still learning how to customize and utilize the options.

Pros

Mostly, I like that I can create reports based off of several different types of data, from custom field data to monetary figures.

Cons

Least of all I do not like that one can't remove past users. We can create an archive team and place them there, but their data and names show up in places where deals cross over still. I'd like to see an option where we can either completely migrate their data or delete totally.

Diane D.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Newer User

Reviewed on 2019-02-05

Overall, it's not a bad system and very helpful for following up on sales activities--essential to the job. It's a very good, basic system. I had previously been trained on salesforce from prior employment, so am accustomed to more efficiency. I loved their charts and graphs, as well as the funnel for production and donut showing levels of call activity. (I like more visuals) Perhaps you have more capability than I am aware of, as I'm not sure I am as well trained as I need to be. I wish there was a tutorial that walked a new user through how to use ALL the features in stages; beginner, intermediate and experienced so that I know I am taking advantage of all that this system has to offer.

Pros

I do like that it allows me to set tasks and follow updates, as well as appointments. Also that this activity transfers to a monthly calendar so at a glance I can tell if I'm on target for activity and quickly project what my signings should be based on activities. Creating my own reports is a real aid to follow up, especially on hot prospects; thus more efficient.

Cons

Not as efficient as it could be. Duplication of files as well as unnecessary duplication of effort (extra keystrokes) which waste valuable time. (ie: you search for a prospect name and it shows no such person, instead of storing that data, the user has to retype it again to add the person to the database. If I add a new prospect and create tasks and complete in same day, I have to add the task, make my notes than go out to homepage, click on prospects name to than mark the task as completed in order for that task to show up on my calendar page...same for events added and completed in the same day. It works fine if I list taks/events on 1 day and work on them on a later date.

Ease of Euse

Reviewed on 2019-02-13

The sales pipeline is visible for all members of the sales team. I can tag members of my team into activities so we are all on the one page.

Pros

user-friendly interface, all members of my team find it easy to navigate around. Functionality is good and support response is excellent. We do not need to consult with a partner we can deal directly with Pipeline which brings down the cost.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about Pipeline deals. Integration with other applications could be better but it suits our needs.

Bethany S.

• Customer Support Software

Top crm software we've used in credit card processing sales

Reviewed on 2018-06-22

This reduces data entry and streamlined our process. Love it

Pros

We love the ability to assign territory, accounts and leads to a specific group or individual this eliminates people contacting the same merchant. We are able to know when an account needs follow up, we can properly document the process and paperwork throughout. Nothing falls thru the cracks with this. I love being able to upload excel files quickly. This also allows us to drop market emails to merchants as well.

Cons

This is definitely more expensive than similar crm systems but you get what you pay for. If your a small organization might not be for you.

Tim thoelecke, jr., C.

Simple and easy

Reviewed on 2019-02-05

Overall good choice for my business.

Pros

Pipeline Deals does not overwhelm you with unnecessary features. It's powerful and easy to understand. Customer support is outstanding, but you probably won't need them often.

Cons

I would like to be able to easily copy name and address info to paste into other applications like into a word for a letter/ contract, or even an envelope. As it is, when copying I tend to accidentally grab extra text (the word "map," specifically.

• Industry: Financial Services Software

I love this software

Reviewed on 2019-02-08

I like it a lot. I recently started using it and I love all the features and the different tools this software offers to be able to navigate and make my work load a lot easier.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and how everything is very self explanatory.
We have used Pipeline for many years and we are very please with the service

Cons

I guess the only thing that could improve a bit more if the reporting section. sometimes it can a bit hard to obtain certain reports.

Fabiana H.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

• Customer Support Software

Good tool for sales' visibility to everyone

Reviewed on 2020-02-20

As part of the onboarding team, it really helped to have this tool to check the interaction with the sales team and what stage of the deal they're at.

Pros

I love that everyone can create their own dashboards according to the variables or columns that are relevant to their work. These charts are visible to one or more users and it's helpful to keep track of task completion. I love that they include email automations to set up reminders for specific users within PipeLineDeals.

Cons

If not used properly, it can become cluttered with unnecessary information and profiles that are useless. The key is to set up profiles and leads correctly to avoid this.

PLD for the Preneed Funeral Industry

Reviewed on 2019-02-05

Pros

Helps me organize my schedule and clients

Cons

Doesn’t always integrate easily with our company contract software. My clients “status” is never correct and changes without me making those changes. Wish I could create custom tags specific to my leads. Wish the phones and emails would populate where I want them to when a lead is added in by someone other than myself. Time consuming to have to make those changes

• Customer Support Software

Intuitive CRM Software made training sales reps very easy.

Reviewed on 2017-11-07

We were able to track our contract sales reps progress towards goals, send intentional email campaigns and house all of our prospect information in one place.

Pros

The software is easy to use and navigate. Able to customize to make the program work for you. Email campaign functionality is very useful. Workflow automations help the sales process run itself.
The company is still learning and are adding new functionality on a frequent basis.

Cons

Difficult to get the filtering to do everything you want. Formatting the email campaigns can be a challenge; all images need to be hosted on another server.

Jo beth H.

Review PipelineDeals

Reviewed on 2019-02-05

Have used for three years. Numerous years of custom CRM and database programs. It is easy to navigate around and very intuitive to use.

Pros

Easy to use and input data. After a quick introduction, do not need additional training so can just dive right in.

Cons

Search is a little cumbersome at times especially if someone has used () or abbreviations. Have to think like the person that put in the data.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Easy to Use CRM

Reviewed on 2019-02-07

Having an easy to use CRM system has definitely helped our sales team work and collaborate more efficiently, and has helped out overall sales forecasting.

Pros

It is very easy to use, create custom fields, and pull reports.

Cons

It is missing some functionality I would like to have - specifically being able to set up and track movement between stages within the People section (not only the Deals section).

Claire H.

Not a bad word to say

Reviewed on 2017-03-17

I don't have a bad word to say. The customer service is faultless. Pipeline deals are progressive and constantly tweaking their system for better functionality. Clear and easy to use and priceless to our company. Which makes their pricing the cherry on the cake. Thank you Pipeline deals for taking the stress out of my work. I recommend you to everybody.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

I would like to brand it to my company more but that's me being picky

Response from PipelineDeals

Claire - Thank you for the review!

Frank S.

Pipeline Review

Reviewed on 2019-02-07

If I had a personal business myself I would use Pipeline as well. It's an efficient tool.

Pros

I am able to track leads throughout this software and create reports. Through this program I am able to determine deadlines and status's of our project.

Cons

There are limited options sometimes. Additionally I am not able to search for PO#'s/addresses. unless they are within the title.

Mian M.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Excellent software to keep a customer database and sales leads

Reviewed on 2019-10-06

Excellent product for starting business who need to keep their sales in order. Can also be used as a CRM software to keep track of the products sold.

Pros

1. Since we have connected this with our telephone system as well as intercom chat system, this allows us to keep everything in one place for sales
2. It can also be used for customer service database to keep track of all the products purchased by the customers
3. Unlimited fields can be added
4. Support is very easy to reach

Cons

There are cases where we need to export the data and the team told us it was not possible so we really had to push them to get that done. Searching for a deal was a bit of a hassle in case we did not have the full information so it would not search through keywords

Response from PipelineDeals

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! To search for keywords of Deal Names, we recommend pressing the down arrow for the Deal Name column and using a % before the information you are searching. Let us know if you have any questions!

Kelly V.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Great and simple CRM that everyone on your team will enjoy

Reviewed on 2019-02-05

Having used quite a few different CRM's, this Pipeline program is wonderful and simple and best of all, their customer service is superb. Definitely recommend.

Pros

Super simple interface. A lot of features but not overwhelming. For a CRM program, it checks off all the most important items when maintaining your customer base.

Cons

Would like to be able to generate campaigns straight from Pipeline.

Awesome for Some!

Reviewed on 2019-02-08

Really good until we just got too big, our use cases got too complex and got to a place where we needed more reporting. You all a great! For the proper use cases, you all are the best.

Pros

The user interface is EASY! And navigating is simple and easy.

Cons

It is excellent for someone that has not as complex needs. My org was stretching the capabilities of the software with regards to reporting.

Martin L.

Pipeline Deals computer/iPad

Reviewed on 2019-02-05

I always review the past history of an account before calling on them.

Pros

It is simple to use and gives me the options I need.

Cons

It works easily on a computer but is frustrating when using it on an IPad. It appears there are two different protocols it interact with the software. I work in the field and enter my information after each interaction using my IPad

Tandra F.

• Customer Support Software

Cloud based filing cabinet!

Reviewed on 2019-02-05

I love pipeline deals because it’s like I can access my office from anywhere or from any device.

Pros

The ability to pull reports based on specific data you load. The types of reports you pull are basically unlimited.

Cons

I’d like to see a more condensed version. A condensed overview. The fields could be a lot smaller and easier to use when you build the data.