Paycom

Cloud-based human capital management (HCM) software

4.2/5

Alberto
Alberto

Paycom handles forms excellently

Reviewed on 2023-05-23

Paycom was the payroll service we used. They are trained to complete all the forms, calculations and procedures and do it correctly. The difficulty of the operation lies in taking on the heavy lifting of processing our salary so that I can focus on building my company. We transferred from ADP to Paycom and the decision was absolutely the right one. I wanted to be treated like I was local and not like I was a number or an abstract entity. Paycom fits the needs of a small business and meets the needs of a small business, thus meeting my requirements. Over three years of experience with Paycom has been rewarding for all involved. We have an excellent relationship and I feel that Paycom respects my employees' time, is efficient and professional at every opportunity. Paycom takes care of calculating, paying and filing payroll taxes, wages and computations, and does it successfully the first time.

Pros

I researched the qualities of ease of use, cost and being a proven provider, plus I have to tell you that Paycom delivers on all fronts for my small business. Payroll runs in just a few minutes and if anything goes wrong, my representative communicates quickly and efficiently to prevent anything from intercepting our employees' payroll accurately and on time. Paycom is a security and law focused kind of company, knowing this makes me feel comfortable that security is a priority, just like for our restaurant, it's important to them.

Cons

My rep discussed the readability of the reports with me at the beginning of 2017 and immediately my concerns were addressed and resolved. If you give Paycom good reviews, they fix the problem right away.

Response from Paycom

Hi, Alberto. We appreciate your advocacy! It's great to know that our customizable software fits the needs of your small business. If you have any more feedback, please share it with us at [email protected].

Camille
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Paycom is a benefit!

Reviewed on 2024-02-02

Overall, it has been a pleasant experience.

Overall, it has been a pleasant experience.

Pros

The ease of the platform and the ability to pull time reports.

Cons

There is not much I do not like. So far all our company needs have been met.

Response from Paycom

Camille, we're glad to hear Paycom is meeting your organization's needs and creating efficiency for you and your team members! Thank you for your positive review.

Aareon
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

• Customer Support Software

Payroll is no longer Dreaded!

Reviewed on 2024-01-24

Pros

I love that this system tracks EVERYTHING! Paycom is very compliance oriented and they not only look out for themselves in the scope of compliance but they also ensure that you as a client are not a risk. The always ensure that you are provided with support and work collaboratively, which means if your dedicated rep is out someone on their team is familiar with your account and can assist.

Cons

Nothing really. Initially starting it can seem to be alot if you are not as tech savvy and as the system is very robust, however, they will walk you thru step by step.

Response from Paycom

We're thrilled to hear about your experience with our product and team, Aareon! It's rewarding to know that Paycom has been a supportive addition to your organization. We appreciate your partnership and advocacy! Thank you.

Christine

• Customer Support Software

Honestly not worth the cost

Reviewed on 2022-04-01

We've had Paycom for 3 years. Not a single rep we've ever worked with has had HR or payroll experience so they have no context for any of our questions or issues. You have to explain to the customer service rep how their own system works in order for them to understand the problem you're having. We've also had 6 different customer service reps in 3 years - they keep quitting. I don't blame them, they aren't given any of the knowledge or tools to actually be helpful. And don't expect to actually be able to get through to your rep when you call, you'll get someone else who knows even less. When you do get your rep, they always have to "get back to you" about your question but they rarely do. The most common answer or solution is "oh, the system can't do that but we'll put in a suggestion for it with our development team". Still waiting on most of those developments.

Their big selling point is that it saves time - the trick is they mean it saves the employees time, not the Payroll people, not the HR people, not the IT people. For all of these people, processing time has doubled and some things are literally impossible to do in the system, things that are standard in any other system.

Everything is designed to charge you more money and everything is overpriced. We're currently being forced into an update to their payroll module that will also cost more money. It's not an optional upgrade and it's not an upgrade we want or need, but we will be forced into it anyway.

Pros

Once you understand how it works, you can figure most things out for yourself. And you'll have to.

Cons

Everything is so manual that administrators will spend a lot of additional time on processes and transactions. Customer Service is really terrible - they don't know how their own system works and they don't follow through on commitments.

Response from Paycom

Hi, Christine. We've been in contact with the team serving your organization and they are working diligently to connect with your team to begin addressing your concerns while you're out of office. We greatly value your business and look forward to improving our partnership. If we can be of further assistance, please reach out to us at [email protected].

Mary

Pricey but worth it

Reviewed on 2023-12-21

Our dedicated specialist were great. [sensitive content hidden] were amazing with our implementation and we feel more confident navigating Paycom.

Pros

The new feature Beti is great and puts more accountability on employees to make sure their timecard/hours are correct and in making sure they submit their timecards in on time as well.

Cons

The annual cost is what I like least about this system.

Response from Paycom

We're thrilled to hear about your Paycom experience, Mary! It's especially great to hear how our team and product have served your organization. Thank you for your partnership and advocacy!

Cyndi
Cyndi
  • Used for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Don't waste your valuable time with this product

Reviewed on 2020-07-31

Paycom does not offer a demo account, like many of their competitors, so you have to rely on a quick 1 hour demo given by a sales person, which doesn't adequately capture the true functionality of this system. While the employee interface is decent, the HR and Admin management side is a nightmare. It's incredibly complex and it's just not possible to get it up and running easily. It will take a significant amount of energy on your side to get it functional. Additionally, many promises that were made in the sales pitch were not honored. The transition team and payroll team I had were not terribly experienced, lacked knowledge of payroll and their own system, and I had to walk them through several items that I didn't expect to have to do. Our employees weren't set up correctly. Products I paid for were not available on our account. I very quickly realized that this system was not going to work for our team and moved to cancel our account and the customer service was pretty awful, going all the way up to upper management. In the week I've tried to shut down this account, I got our company up and running with a different system that was everything I was looking for. All in all, I would not recommend this system unless you have A LOT of time to implement and train and you feel like learning a very specific system.

Pros

The time keeping modal was the easiest to use, however it still isn't super intuitive.

Cons

In 2020, with so many other INCREDIBLY user friendly options, Paycom is in the land of antiquated systems that are not intuitive or user friendly.
* They use internal/proprietary language that isn't common or helpful. You have to learn how they say things before you are able to learn how to navigate the system.
*System is incredibly complex and difficult to learn. Not intuitive at all.
* Benefits Administration is non comparable with other platforms. If you are seeking a system to take that work off your plate, this isn't it.
*Incredibly complex systems to managing HR documents. Again, it adds more work than other options and ends up not being worth it.
*Overall, requires a pretty heavy time investment to train on this system. With so many other systems made to work easily from day 1, it's a big ask for a small company to sink that much time into training.

TriNet Zenefits, BambooHR and Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing Paycom

Paychex is antiquated and their service is horrible.

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Switching to Paycom

Initially because of the service that was promised. That didn't pan out to be the reality of what was delivered, but the initial sales team was incredibly nice.

Response from Paycom

We're sorry you were unhappy with your Paycom experience. After researching further, we were able to determine our team worked closely with you to confirm the system was set up properly and because of our due diligence, we discovered there were issues with your internal data from your previous provider. Each question you posed to our team appears to have been promptly responded to with a helpful hand and with additional training materials. Based on our large volume of positive reviews, we are confident in the service our team provides and the ease-of-use of our software. However, we are always striving to get better. Each client's experience is important to us, and we will be sure to note your feedback.

Jen

Tribal review of Paycom

Reviewed on 2024-01-03

So far things have been great. Our implementation specialist [sensitive content hidden] is amazing. The implementation went very smoothly. I was very impressed!

Pros

Functionality - The system does so much! Things like the recruiting and onboarding tools, integrated background checks and I-9 forms and garnishment administration. These were all manual processes before Paycom.

Cons

It can be a little confusing figuring out where things are. I am also not crazy about the position management. It it very confusing to me.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the positive review, Jen! We are glad to hear you are having a good experience with Paycom.

Bill
  • Industry: Food Production

Paycom implementation review

Reviewed on 2024-02-16

Pros

The time and response from the installation team.

Cons

There were some features, mainly scheduling, that weren't as easy to use as we expected.

Response from Paycom

We're proud to hear our team has provided you and your organization with timely and helpful implementation assistance, Bill! Thank you for your 5-star review and advocacy!

Deonna

Payday paycom

Reviewed on 2024-01-12

Paycom helps me a lot as a remote worker. I have not trouble clocking in or out and I am able to correct anything myself and don't have to wait for a manager or payroll to fix it for me

Pros

It's easy to use and really easy to fix accidentally clocking the wrong time and easy to correct it yourself.

Cons

None, I didn't have any issues.Paycom is very easy to navigate.

Response from Paycom

We're happy to know Paycom has been easy to use and overall simplifies your payroll tasks, Deonna! Thank you for your 5-star review!

Yi-Tzu
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Not really a fan of recent update (or is it just my company?)

Reviewed on 2024-01-13

Pros

It encompasses all the necessary tabs/functions to complete HR processes on the employees' ends

Cons

The most recent update to clock in and out and transfer shifts in real-time takes some practice to navigate. You can only edit the time in the read-only timesheet, which I think is inconvenient as this requires manager approval, even though this practice facilitates audits and accurate time reporting.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for your review and feedback, Yi-Tzu! It's great to hear that Paycom provides the necessary information for you to complete HR-related tasks! If you'd like to share more about your experience, please reach out to our team at [email protected].

ANTONIO
  • Industry: Building Materials

It pays to use Paycom!

Reviewed on 2020-01-07

Paycom has made everything related to HR easier. Whether it's payroll, benefits, SOP's, document signing even business process tutorials, everything is in one place now and easier to access and interact with.

Pros

Paycom was, at first, difficult. Like any new software you want everything to be where it was before. It wasn't. However with just a few short uses and the tutorials I realized that it was easier, faster and better organized than the software we were using before, which was online based instead of app based. Thank god we switched to Paycom, which made all of our business lives related to HR processes faster, easier and more efficient.

Cons

Once I learned it I have not found anything to complain about. Okay, the fingerprint log in doesn't always work perfectly. :) There.

Reasons for Choosing Paycom

Not enough flexibility. We with 450+ employees we needed more access to more information in one place so we could try everyone once on one software.

Reasons for Switching to Paycom

We were using ADP and switched. Thought about staying with it because training 450 people is always a challenge. However, the benefits to change were to great.

Response from Paycom

Antonio, thank you for the raving review! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your Paycom experience!

KIMBERLEY
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

• Customer Support Software

Extremely Robust HR and Payroll Software!

Reviewed on 2021-07-07

Paycom representatives take the time to work with us on an individual basis to not only show us how to set up the features to our unique needs but they also performed training sessions with all of our staff.

Pros

The Paycom package has a multitude of different modules that you can either opt-in or out of making this completely customizable to your needs. Its integration with Great Plains to export payroll makes processing our payroll a lot less manual and saves us considerable time. The Employee Self Service feature puts the employee in control of their time off requests, direct deposit information, personal information, etc without the need to fill out manual paper forms. The employee's entry in the Employee Self Service updates their information immediately without interaction with our corporate HR department.

Cons

The setup of all of the features is a bit time-consuming but worth it in the end. The system is extremely robust and like all robust systems, it takes some time to get all of the features set to meet the unique needs of an organization.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad you are enjoying our customer service, and we're happy our software has helped streamline your payroll process. Feel free to share any enhancements you'd like to see with our team at [email protected].

Corey
  • Industry: Hospitality

Everything you need, and probably then some.

Reviewed on 2022-07-16

Paycom is a very useful tool, both as a manager and as an employee. It's functionality often exceeds the ability of the user. It is the most comprehensive program I've ever used to manage Payroll & execute Human Resources tasks.

Pros

Paycom is a comprehensive tool that allows you to easily track & manage payroll expense, the most controllable expense in our line of work. From clocking in & out, to procuring their own tax documents, the entire process can be done by an employee with a mobile phone using their app. However, this may create more work for those who manage employees that aren't so "tech savvy".

Cons

"Two Factor Authentication" is child's play compared to what Paycom makes you go through. Trying to remember arbitrary payroll codes and dealing with constantly expiring passwords & security questions lead to team members constantly asking management how to login to their own Paycom. In addition, due to it's exceptional functionality, the reporting system can often be overwhelming and slightly confusing. It may take several attempts to fine tune the report you're trying to produce, but at least once you've figured it out, you can then save that template for future use.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the 5-star review, Corey! We're happy to hear our comprehensive software is helping your organization easily track and manage payroll. We're open to feedback and hope you will share your thoughts further with us at [email protected].

Susie
  • Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Outstanding Product and Support

Reviewed on 2019-11-06

The BEST Payroll, and HRIS system on the market hands down!

The BEST Payroll, and HRIS system on the market hands down!

Pros

This product has high technology and excellent ease of use. It is ever changing and improving to allow you to keep up with the latest technology. Paycom also will customize your product for your individual companies use. The customer support is outstanding and they are always there to assist you!

Cons

There isn't much I don't love about Paycom. They have outstanding support and walk me through each portion of the program. The only issue I have had with Paycom is not having the Back Benefits automatically calculated. BUT this feature is coming soon!

UKG Pro and Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing Paycom

ADP's Workforce was not an integrated system, but several individual products bolted onto their payroll software. Each product did not flow and work together. You were forced to enter the same information in each portion of the system. Their Tax filing services were terrible!

Reasons for Switching to Paycom

Product was better, their customer service team was much more personable, and the product was the most innovative. The company was more financially sound.

Response from Paycom

Susie, thank you for sharing your Paycom experience! We are so thrilled that you enjoy using our products.

Terri

Paycom is Simplicity

Reviewed on 2023-08-14

Overall Paycom has been easy to use and exactly what we needed to get our Payroll & HR started. Its great for small businesses.

Pros

Paycom is a user friendly, quick set up platform to process payroll, employee management & time tracking.

Cons

The initial set up help was great, but once you get going, finding help can be frustrating. You are passed from one person to the next instead of someone who knows your account. I think your onboarder should also be your go to for more than the first few weeks.

TriNet Zenefits, ADP Workforce Now, BambooHR and Workday HCM

Reasons for Switching to Paycom

Price and Ability to get a payroll processed almost immediately.

Response from Paycom

We are happy to hear that our product has been easy to use. Your satisfaction is our priority and we appreciate your input to improve our services. We'd like to learn more about your feedback so we can properly address your concerns. Please reach out to us at [email protected], and a team member will contact you.

Samia
  • Industry: Automotive

Paycom Overall Review

Reviewed on 2019-12-11

It's helped solve a lot of on boarding process problems. It's helped simplify the process of a new hire since on boarding is now mainstreamed through Paycom. We did have a hiccup once with our W2's not being correct and have had to go back and fourth with the company on a few things. The software overall is awesome. I think the issues lie within the back end on the company.

Pros

How easy it was to learn and catch on to things within the system. The neat features and wizards in place to help set things up.

Cons

Sometimes when I reach out with a question to our rep, the rep doesn't read my email thoroughly to understand what I am asking so sometimes I have to repeat myself or word something differently.

UKG Pro

Reasons for Switching to Paycom

Paycom had a lot more features than Ultipro. User friendly.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the 5-star review, Samia! We are so thrilled that you are enjoying your Paycom experience! We appreciate you sharing your feedback and will be sure to share it with our team! If you have any additional feedback you would like to share, please, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].

Karissa
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Bait and switch, twice

Reviewed on 2020-02-13

Bait and switch, twice now. Do not recommend.

Bait and switch, twice now. Do not recommend.

Pros

Client specialist is excellent at responding.

Cons

Beware this is a company that seems to be having some internal changes to its policies and practices. The first sign is when our sales person quit. Upper Management and local sales team members blame others instead of focusing on customer service and doing the right thing. We were absolutely "misled". Twice. We should have gone with Paylocity which was considerably less expensive but chose this company because it had excellent reviews and we were told that our price point would not change, that Paycom does not raise their prices on existing clients. Lie. Just received a notice of a 3.8% after one year. We were told price would only increase if we opted to use any future add on features they developed. We were also misled and told that what we signed on for included all the modules they offered at the time of signing. Another lie. When we went to get training on some of these features, we were told we didn't have them activated even though we provided email proof with our sales person that we were expecting to have access to these modules when we signed on. I do not trust this company. A little over a year with them and we've had two major issues where we've had the bait and switch pulled on us. Software is ok once you're trained. We've experienced payroll glitches with incorrect amounts being shown as being removed from our bank but all three times it was caught and fixed in time thankfully. I cannot recommend this company.

Response from Paycom

We're saddened to see this as your experience, as what you have described does not meet our expected standards. We pride ourselves on cultivating strong partnerships with our clients through our commitment to transparent communication. We would love the opportunity to learn more about your feedback and how we can help to improve your experience. Please reach out to us at [email protected]. We look forward to speaking with you, Karissa!

Mary
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

• Customer Support Software

A good solution for the money

Reviewed on 2019-10-15

Overall we are very pleased with the scope and breadth of the system. We are finding that we are able to solve many HR challenges through this platform. And they are continually improving the product. Even in the last 10 months, some of the things that would have made to the "What do you like least about this software?" list have been resolved through new product releases.

Pros

We implemented Paycom after becoming frustrated with a much more expensive solution. We have been using it for about 10 months and are still amazed at how intuitive the software is. Our HR team has been able to go right into the system and begin using it with very little formal training which a plus when time is tight. But I would also recommend taking their webinar training when offered. I've picked up tricks that are less obvious but greatly enhance my ability to accomplish what I need to do in the system.

I especially like the Personal Action Forms and the fact that they are customizable. We don't even need process documentation anymore. We create a custom PAF for each type of employee transaction that needs to be made and include all the relevant fields that may need to be changed or verified as a result of the change type. This is a huge time saver for us and keeps our data accurate.

I also appreciate the many compliance tools and dashboards. We have been able to ensure Notice Compliance by using the Checklists functionality. You can assign documents to employees and get their signed acknowledgement and be completely paperless! A great benefit with six offices spread across the country and only one central HR department.

Cons

We are still hopeful that Paycom will come out with a more robust API that will allow us to share employee data bi-directionally. For now, you can export data from Paycom to share across other software systems but you cannot write into Paycom. Everything needs to be manually imported.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the review and feedback, Mary! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your Paycom experience! We will be sure to share your feedback regarding the API process with our product teams.

Yasmine
Yasmine
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

• Customer Support Software

Allows for easier and simpler processes and efficiencies

Reviewed on 2020-07-21

Overall Paycom seems to solve my problems before they arise; the integration between what would have been separate platforms allows for simplified processes and efficiencies that allows me to focus on the big picture rather than focus on the small tedious things.

Pros

Paycom is a one stop shop with one singular login. One of the key things that has been most beneficial is self onboarding, which reduced the HR workload, provides a 'mid-phase' to a prospective employee and active employee, and helps get drivers on the road 4-6 days faster than our previous process. In addition, the consistent monthly improvements are always an added bonus and I continue to be impressed with the developments

Cons

We wish there was a better integration capability to our third party platforms - though we primarily use Paycom, our industry requires use of many additional platforms. An integration outside of an API/SFTP would allow for an overall holistic view of our employee workforce and operations.

Response from Paycom

Thank you for sharing your Paycom experience and we appreciate your feedback! We are happy to hear our software is helping simplify your HR processes

Miranda
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Paycom

Reviewed on 2019-11-26

Very very satisfied. Highly recommend to any business. Amazing company to work with.

Pros

Easy to use. Is/can be a one stop shop for any employer. Application tracking system is amazing and saves time when entering a new hire into the system. Also has government and task management section that has pre-loaded modules to send out to employees to help keep a company in compliance with federal/state laws.

Customer Support is awesome. Our assigned rep reaches out monthly to see how things are going and will schedule meetings every few months to come onsite to discuss any changes, upcoming changes and to answer any questions you may have or walk you through something you may be having an issue with

Cons

One thing i wish paycom had the option for is taking an applicant that you have saved/generated under "Candidate Tracking" and be able to convert them into either the Applicant Tracking and/or creating a profile for them if you hire the employee. Currently, if you save an applicant as a "candidate" you cannot convert them to the applicant tracking side or make them a profile once the job offer has been accepted.

Response from Paycom

Miranda, thank you for the 5-star review! We are so glad that you are enjoying your Paycom experience! We appreciate you sharing your perspective regarding candidates, and how building a progressive profile that spanned multiple products would create a better user experience. We will be sure to share that with our team. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback; we love hearing from our clients!

Bri
  • Industry: Printing

• Customer Support Software

Once the kinks worked out, we've been happy

Reviewed on 2019-04-23

Our largest issue has been that Paycom's PTO accrual functioned ONLY according to the process of payroll, which our company's does not (we accrue first of the month, roll over EOY, and tracking/accrual has nothing to do with a pay date). This has hopefully been fixed with new functionality rolled out, but we're still in the process of converting.

Pros

Everything is all in one place, and for the most part does exactly what we need it to do. Paycom is my 4th HRIS implementation, and the on-site support throughout implementation has so far been unmatched. Reporting is relatively easy to figure out, and having a dedicated specialist has meant that anything else we needed has been given to us well. No implementation has been 100% smooth, and there will always be errors in setup and functionality you thought would be there but isn't, but overall it's been good.

Cons

As with any tech company, turnover is insane. Throughout our implementation and post-live support, we have been the 1st or MAYBE the 2nd client these representatives have had. This has meant we were sold products that didn't work as advertised, set up in the system incorrectly, or support has been novice. This has been largely due to unseasoned employees who don't entirely know all of the answers yet. This makes it hard to get things done right the first time.

Response from Paycom

Bri, we greatly appreciate your feedback and your review. Our team is constantly finding ways to improve how users interact with Paycom and we will pass our product team your comments.

Casey J.
Casey J.
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

User friendly - yet powerful.

Reviewed on 2019-12-05

When my organization switched to Paycom, I was one of the first people to learn how to use the system as a staff trainer. The process was quick and painless, and I was able to use the user-friendly interface to provide knowledge transfer to a wide variety of staff. Personally, I find the interface enjoyable as I manage my own time and benefits. I use the desktop application, as well as the mobile interface - both being simple and easy.

Pros

I have used other payroll/HR/Benefits applications, and Paycom has been the most useful by far. As a middle management end-user, I have found that navigating through the employee and client portals to be simple and efficient, which is something that is quite helpful in our fast-paced environment. As a staff trainer, Paycom is also easy to teach to our front-line staff who have a wide variety of experience with the use of technology.

Cons

I really cannot say that there is anything major that I dislike about the software. A minor aggravation can occur when you login to the application (we do not use a SSO) from a new terminal, and you must answer security questions with perfect syntax, lest you be locked out temporarily.

Response from Paycom

Casey, thank you for the review! We are so glad that you are enjoying your Paycom experience! Please, feel free to share any additional feedback you may have with us at [email protected].

Sarah
Sarah

• Customer Support Software

Great functionality and one-stop shop!

Reviewed on 2020-09-23

Pros

Great functionality, all-encompassing, user-friendly, and great support.

Cons

better reporting and alignment between payroll and time & attendance

UKG Pro and ADP TotalSource

Reasons for Choosing Paycom

technology upgrade and creating efficiencies

Response from Paycom

Thank you for the review! We're glad you find the app user-friendly. We would like to learn more about your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to your dedicated specialist or with our team at [email protected]

Edwin
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

Not a good experience at all

Reviewed on 2019-01-12

We have been with Paycom for three years and the money I have spent with them has, many times, felt like I am being taken advantage of. If anyone wonders why we still use them, it is not easy changing payroll companies for a 300 person firm. I am sure their intentions are good, their product is not bad but their handling of problems is atrocious. It is unbelievably frustrating and 2019 is the year we start with someone else. There are a lot of good people there and a lot of poor management. Maybe they should take some of the little guys and move them up the ladder.

Pros

The time it took to convert from ADP to Paycom was good, but not high quality. Daily tech support was very good but levels above that began to go downhill.quickly.

Cons

Just about everything. Promises were made in the beginning and some of them were, literally, just lies. These empty promises were just completely ignored.
Initial implementation was riddled with problems and very little support from tech side. Follow-up issues were addressed with "I promise to make sure everything is resolved". I heard this from a number of higher level people and never heard from them again. Every year our W2s were sent out incorrect without being allowed to review them prior to posting them to employees. Adjustments were made to our bi-weekly payroll without our knowledge and it took sometimes days or weeks to get explanations. We were charged for things that we were told were part of the payroll processing fee. There are so many things they do wrong, consistently, it is hard to give them any credit for what they do right.

Response from Paycom

Edwin, we’re sorry to read you are unhappy with your Paycom experience. Our goal is to be your valued and trusted partner and we would welcome the opporturnity to resolve any questions or concerns you may have. A member of our team will reach out to you to follow up.

Yara

• Customer Support Software

Perfect for managing employee records and automating HR procedures.

Reviewed on 2023-01-06

Paycom allowed us to perfectly control our databases, as the high-quality automation enabled us to keep the data updates continuous without interruption, and this led to the preparation of payrolls in the required time without any delay, and all other records are always ready upon request.

Pros

Paycom helps provide integrated solutions to build a comprehensive database of the organization's employees, and it also works to automate the implementation of operations, especially with regard to payroll, and also helps to find a variety of solutions that meet the requirements of the human resources department. I very much appreciate the intuitive interface of the dashboard, whether it is a web page or a mobile application, as it enables us to use all the tools and access all records and data with complete ease. Filtering and searching options within records are easy, as is reporting.

Cons

You can't hate Paycom, especially when you deal with their support team, as they are very responsive, and provide appropriate solutions with complete transparency.

Response from Paycom

We're thrilled to know that you're enjoying Paycom! We appreciate your advocacy and look forward to our continued partnership with Hogar Properties. Thank you for your review!