MeazureUp

Audit and inspection tool for restaurants & retail stores

4.6/5
4.4/5
4.6/5
Customer Support Software
4.7/5

Sammy

• Customer Support Software

AuditApp and DailyChex have been a game changer!

Reviewed on 2022-08-19

We were already switching from handwritten checklists to a digital/app based platform. That's all I was looking for. When I saw the auditing software and website I made the decision to switch from our auditing program as well. The service received from[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been outstanding!

Pros

The ease of use for both applications has made it a simple and straightforward implementation. The apps are interactive and the data collection and reporting give me a clear idea of where my business stands from an operational level and where we need to put our focus.

Cons

There have been some glitches and limitations. The AuditApp photo capabilities could be enhanced to include multiple photos on actions, a zoom feature when reviewing photos taken, and speeding up the submission function at the end of the audit. The help team has been receptive to the feedback and I genuinely feel that these features are being improved.

Jolt

Reasons for Choosing MeazureUp

I made this switch for a variety of reasons. The data collection was the biggest difference from my previous auditing system. Secondarily, the ease of use and ease of updating was a big draw. Additionally, the service I received and continue to receive is top notch!

SafetyCulture

Reasons for Switching to MeazureUp

Price and service. No pushy sales approach and a great value.

• Customer Support Software

I used MeazureUp daily in my job. Its easy to load and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018-07-13

Once I complete my audits I can click done and it is done. Don't have to go home and type up a review the next day. Saves me a lot of time.

Pros

Ease of use. It loads easily and it is easy to jump back and forth between reviews if I am doing multiple reviews of the same location.

Cons

The dashboard is not that easy to use. Doesn't flow very well.
Sometimes the location does not work. I will in Brampton and it will say that the device is in Vaughan,

Response from MeazureUp

Hi,

Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with the dashboard and location services on your device.

Please contact us at he[email protected] so that we can resolve these problems for you.

Kadeer

Naankabob

Reviewed on 2023-08-26

I will tell you next time thank you

I will tell you next time thank you

Pros

What in the health inspector observe is missing

Cons

Easy to follow up and fill the form and submit

Response from MeazureUp

Hey Kadeer!

Not sure if you meant to say it's Easy to use as a con but if there is anything we can help with, just let us know at [email protected]

Michael

Great Audit App!

Reviewed on 2023-08-23

Pros

Ease of use to audit/submit feedback overall.

Cons

Can be tough at times when doing multiple areas to jump around to them in the app.

Alysha
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

PM - review

Reviewed on 2023-08-23

overall, it is very useful and easy to use. I would recommend as the comment / picture taking aspect is nice to keep everything organized.

Pros

it is very user friendly. easy to use. easy to login.

Cons

when I try to submit sometimes, it freezes on the mobile app.

Thembinkosi

Thembinkosi Gabriel Thanjekwayo

Reviewed on 2023-08-23

This note critical points in my line of business and assists franchisee to get a true reflection of their businesses.

Pros

Grammer checks assistance, sends report timeously and accurately.

Cons

The App really works well, inform users about new versions.

Jason
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great app with ease of use

Reviewed on 2023-08-24

Overall experience has been great for myself and colleagues that use the app.

Overall experience has been great for myself and colleagues that use the app.

Pros

Having a phone app makes for ease of use and get immediate results.

Cons

Reports are somewhat difficult to access and understand.

Dan

Store 93

Reviewed on 2023-08-24

So far it has been a pleasant experience.

So far it has been a pleasant experience.

Pros

Really easy to use and understand. Makes inspections go much smoother.

Cons

no i do not think so but i coul;d be wrong .

Lynn

A rated

Reviewed on 2023-08-24

Pros

It wasn't very easy to navigate and understand just what needed to be done.

Cons

A little struggle trying to close out occurrences

Clay

Great

good experience so far, but only 6 months in

good experience so far, but only 6 months in

Pros

Ease of use and the opportunity to update status

Cons

Notification is key, and it seems to be a problem notifying others of updates

Brian

Chickie's and Pete's

Reviewed on 2021-06-16

Pros

Moving from Pen and Paper audits was a great benefit for us. Really allowed us to better track our store audits and dive deeper into the data

Cons

For our daily check standpoint, we use a temperature log. I feel that the user end could be simplified to make it easier on the end. It appears that one of the competitors in the market (RiskLimiter) has a more inclusive temp log with interactive thermometers.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the review! With regards to the Daily temperature logs on our DailyChex platform, we have the ability to connect with many Bluetooth probe thermometers. We will reach out to book a session to show you how use them and make your experience more interactive with MeazureUp.

Jennifer

It’s good

Reviewed on 2022-08-18

It’s fine and works well

It’s fine and works well

Pros

Easy for new management to use. We use it 3 times a day

Cons

It’s repetitive and some of the smaller features are weird but it’s done

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that our tool is repetitive. With any daily checklist tool that you are using 3 times a day, there will undoubtedly be some level of repetitiveness however we hope that using MeazureUp at least makes it quick and easy to complete.

In terms of the features being weird, we would love to learn more about what this includes. Please send us an email to [email protected] and we can explore this further!

Eric
  • Industry: Restaurants

Easy to use but some interface issues/lag

Reviewed on 2021-06-15

No complaints overall outside of the app lag

No complaints overall outside of the app lag

Pros

It's straightforward, easy enough that anyone can pick it up and use it. Simple to deploy and customize. Easy to generate reports.

Cons

App is a bit laggy and having to save inputs (signatures for example) is counterintuitive.

Response from MeazureUp

Thanks for the feedback!

We're sorry to hear about the laggyness, this is not intentional and we would like to help resolve this. Please ensure you are on the latest version of the application for best experience. If you have done this and the issue still occurs, please contact [email protected] to troubleshoot this.

Caroline

Efficient and eco friendly

Reviewed on 2021-07-14

Pros

This app is simple to use and enables us to store all information online rather than on paper enabling us to pull up information quickly rather than searching through paperwork

Cons

Occasionally there is slight difficulty searching up some of the information stored when it is someone unfamiliar using it.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the feedback! Please let us know if new team members are joining and we can send them training documents or support them with a call to walk through anything that might not be clear!

Steve

• Customer Support Software

Adaptive and responsive customer service

Reviewed on 2021-06-02

The staff and customer service is 2nd to none. usually responding to emails with solutions in minutes.

Pros

Very stable and easy to use, edit and manage

Cons

Reporting features for enterprise management still improving.

Response from MeazureUp

Thanks Steve! We are constantly working to improve our service and provide new features and updates that our customers will enjoy. Thanks for being a part of the MeazureUp team!

• Customer Support Software

We utilize Meazure up for our restaurant audits and many of our daily auditing functions.

Reviewed on 2018-07-16

It has made our audit tracking much better. We are able to review audits for the past several months very quickly.

Pros

We love that we can easily submit an audit and have it searchable for people in our system that are outside the restaurant.

Cons

It does not have a fast copy option to quickly create assessments. I would like to be able to copy full sections and just change the labels when creating audits.

Kyran

Great for Retail

Reviewed on 2022-08-18

Pros

The checklists and audits are a game changer for retail chains. Having access to each and every location in one centralized place with completion rates, averages, and outliers are super helpful when managing multiple locations.

Cons

I wish there were reminders that could be set to complete tasks if they have not been started within the application.

Val

Meazure Up audits

Reviewed on 2018-08-15

Audits on Ipads have saved us quite a bit of time from our original format of manual check lists and typing them. Having the information stored on a database.

Pros

They have come a long way since we first started with them. Many of the glitches have been resolved as well as picture quality.

Cons

Follow up features of the audits could be easier to use by both auditor and franchisee. we do not use this feature at all and we should be. Dashboard showing too much information, would like to see it a bit more streamlined. It would be good to have automatic emails to the locations that tasks are overdue... I would also like to see where we can extract Excel spreadsheets with all past and present scores (overall score and scores for each section) either per location or selected locations or all locations.

Scott

• Customer Support Software

Good app, great customer service.

Reviewed on 2018-07-10

More effective and reliable tool than the one from our previous provider.

More effective and reliable tool than the one from our previous provider.

Pros

The personal customer service is much appreciated. Response times are quick and personal. I appreciate the hands-on video conference training. The app is fairly intuitive and easy to use. The portal took some time and training.

Cons

When using the app on my device (Galaxy Tablet), some of the buttons are not readily responsive and require multiple touches. There are too many swipes/movements required to enter a comment and action item. The set-up in the portal could be a little bit more flexible. I recommend adding sections for a summary and general input.

Chris

We use it daily!

Reviewed on 2021-06-15

Pros

I like the ease of use and the ability to customize it to your needs.

Cons

I would like to see it be able to permanently remove an item from a list, but that may be a home office setting.

Jim

Ready when you need it.

Reviewed on 2021-07-13

We started with MeazureUp to conduct monthly inspections of our Convenience Stores for cleanliness, conditions, and associate engagement. When the pandemic hit we added inspections for all of our retail components so that we had a one stop location to identity any areas we were not compliant with either local regulations of franchisor requirements. These inspections allowed us to quickly identify any trends that could be corrected before any issues arised.

Pros

I love the ease of customization and the ability to modify or add inspections when needed.

Cons

I don't have any thing that I dislike about the product or solution.

Alicia
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2022-08-19

Really easy and instant tracking.

Really easy and instant tracking.

Pros

It's extremely easy to use & makes daily tasks quicker and easier to access. Allows for the information to be shared right away.

Cons

There's no flash option that I've seen on the in-app camera, and when you "add comment", there's no option to link in one from your device, it just gives the in-app option to take it right then. "Notes" provides this, but it's nicer to add the picture comment under a particular task.

Jay
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

I have a great experience with MeazurUp everything has been as offered.

Reviewed on 2018-07-13

A better understanding of how our store inspections are across the companies spectrum.

Pros

We submitted our in house franchise store QA to MeazurUp. The team at MeazurUP turned it in a customized inspection that really worked well for us. During the customization of our inhouse QA MeazupUp helped us break this inspection up into categories that helped us define our problem areas and also helped us see trends across the company that needed to be addressed. In closing this software is very user friendly and is a great value.

Cons

initially we had a couple of miscommunication issues that have been resolved and they haver exceeded expectations since.

Rob

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use. A few glitches from time to time. But overall, good app

Reviewed on 2018-07-16

Pros

The convenience of working off my phone. I am able to move between all my locations and work within the app with ease.

Cons

Some glitches going from one section to another. Photos may take a while to load and slow down the return to previous page.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the review!

We're sorry to hear you've been having issues with photos loading. Please ensure you are on the most recent version of the application and if issues persist, contact us at [email protected]

thanks,

Amanda

• Customer Support Software

Great investment in our operations!

Reviewed on 2021-07-15

Pros

MeazureUp has improved our operational efficiency at all of our locations, and helped improve consistency in our brand. Its easy to use, both for myself as an administrator and our general managers.

Cons

I wish our GM's had access to a mobile version of the program in order to help with adding images and comments to completed tasks more easily.