ActiveCampaign

Customer Support Software

1,389 reviews

Strong Automation System & Ecomm DataLayer, Weak Support and Long Standing Bugs

Reviewed on 2017-09-04

Pros

Activecampaign sets the bar for building automations, with great sorting and filtering features including customer records, tags, lists, conditional rules/routing, e-commerce data such as purchases, crm pipelines and even a custom event layer. We have created very complex integrations for dozens of businesses ranging from E-Commerce stores, to Gyms to local businesses.

It's really simple to learn and use, and powerful enough to tackle even the most complex business processes. This includes in-store purchases on a POS to sending out emails or automation's based on purchases or LTV. It also supports multiple E-Commerce platforms natively, but be aware those features are nearly 4x the price to unlock after the trial.

Cons

After months of issues that resulted in one of our clients losing an excess of $40,000 in revenue, we can no longer recommend activecampaign. Poor support was to blame for this issue, with it being impossible to get someone on a call even though we pay 6 figures a year for service.

Activecampaign is growing really really fast. Because of this, They have pretty terrible support and there are also long-standing bugs that they seem to have no intention to fix. For instance, the system is supposed to generate previews for each automation's email steps and in various other places, but instance shows a broken image. We have inquired about this to the support to be told they are aware it's been broken for over a year and have no ETA or intention on repairing it. We have this problem on all our client's accounts(dozens), and it's a serious issue with UI/UX but they don't seem to care.

There are also some major logic issues, such as if you filter an automation to show anyone with 0 purchases, it doesn't work. We also inquired about this but got another non-response...

So basically, where it works, it works well but there are a few major issues and they don't seem intent on repairing them, even though they are steady releasing more features to add to their pricing tiers. Overall, it's hard to find another system that provides the ease of use, features, and value of activecampaign but the support and existing bugs are a nasty/necessary compromise.

Rebecca M.
  • Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

The best email marketing software available

Reviewed on 2021-07-09

Overall, I have been extremely happy with ActiveCampaign and don't see myself ever switching to another provider.

Pros

ActiveCampaign is crazy powerful and has so many features that make it a fabulous selection for email marketing software. I've used a few different email marketing programs and definitely think ActiveCampaign is the best - the tagging features are way superior to a lot of the entry level offerings and the automations are fantastic. On top of this, the service is brilliant and I feel confident in the team's ability to help me with any issues I'm experiencing.

Cons

Because it is so powerful, it can be a little confusing to new users who aren't tech-savvy. There is plenty of education though, so I do believe it is worth pursuing.

Drip, ConvertKit and Mad Mimi

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Mailchimp's automation and tagging options weren't sophisticated enough for my needs.

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

The pricing was far better for what was available and I had real life recommendations from other users.
Jarvin S.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Best software to keep track of your leads

Reviewed on 2021-07-30

It has been great and i hope i will keep using it for many more years.

Pros

What i like the most is that you have everything to keep under control your database, your leads. When sending out an email campaign, it is so easy to set it up that even someone without experience could use it

Cons

I really like everything, so I wouldn’t say anything bad. Marketing automation is just great on this software.

Alexandra valeska L.

• Customer Support Software

I always recommend Active Campaign for Funnels and Lead Nurturing strategies.

Reviewed on 2021-09-08

Active campaign has helped me a lot with developing my main service which is to create, implement and optimize funnels for different companies in wide niches.

Pros

What i love about this software is the sequence automations, use of tags and goals. They are time savers and easy to use once you understand the logic. It does not take great time to learn either.
There is a lot of useful blog posts and documentations to achieve the goals plus a Facebook Group community if very specific help is needed.

Cons

Loading time. Would like to have a faster loading time when it comes to saving emails, creating landing pages and reports.

MailerLite and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Needed a more user friendly CRM for clients, an easier way to create automations, easy integrations and a way to duplicate sequences in different accounts.

GetResponse and Keap

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

It had high reviews and had heard of it before. Decided to give it a try and loved it. Also tired Hubspot even though is a very high CRM system, it was not useful to create funnels and strategies as needed.
Zakaria D.
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

Affordable option to get into marketing automation

Reviewed on 2021-03-23

Overall, they have a leg up over other email marketing apps with their class-leading automation system.
Newbies will probably complain about the template composing feature. It's nowhere near as easy as Mailchimp or Aweber.

But I have a designer compose my newsletters in Stripo, which is inexpensive. And they have a one-click export into Activecampaign. This works for me.

I average 28% open rates on newsletter blasts. I'm happy with that kinda performance.

Pros

Activecampaign is more than just an email marketing app... done right it can free you from manually keeping track of leads and contacts interacting with your business.

We use it to nurture all new leads coming in through our website. I recently implemented lead scoring of my contacts, which will hopefully allow me to filter those leads ready for sales.

Another great feature is the site tracking. I've set an alert to notify me when a contact is on our site. I've yet to take advantage of this, but my plan is to automate an email to the relevant sales consultant, telling them their lead is on a high-intent page, so we can reach out at just the right time.

There is more under the hood, I know. For larger setups one could use it as a full CRM, bringing your sales team on board with incredible amount of data about your contacts.

Cons

It can be overwhelming. They have pre-built recipes for most functions, which is a great start. But still, you'll have to play with the automations and see which work for you.

Otherwise, it's like driving a Ferrari and not going faster than 120 kmh.

Ben marcoux (.

Why I ONLY Use ActiveCampaign

Reviewed on 2021-03-02

I've used ActiveCampaign every day for the last three-plus years to send broadcast emails and segmented, automated emails for my own business and for clients. Other than the occasional frustration dealing with a slow loading page, I've loved using it. It's super user friendly so it's easy for anybody to get up and running quickly so they can start making money for their business with email. But it's also got a ton of bells and whistles that even the most experienced email marketers will be impressed by.

Pros

Before settling on ActiveCampaign, I used a half dozen other email service providers. The expensive ones were too clunky and loaded with features I was paying for but would never use. They also took forever to set up and learn how to use. Literally WEEKS. The cheap ones didn't have enough "oomph" under the hood to build the powerful automation I needed and wanted to. ActiveCampaign is perfect because whether you're a newb or a seasoned email marketing vet, you can do what you want to do. It's SUPER easy to go in and set up a basic broadcast email or automation. But it's also loaded with tons of features that allow you to really "geek out" and "supercharge" your email marketing.

Cons

When working on automation, sometimes the interface is a little laggy. This is super frustrating because nothing is worse that being "in the zone" and getting work done setting up campaigns, then having to stop because the interface froze or decided to load super slow. Also, I've heard some complaints about the actual email builder being clunky and not the friendliest for designers, but I only send predominantly text emails so that's not an issue for me.

Ontraport and Keap

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

I switched to ActiveCampaign because the "cheap" email marketing solutions don't do what I need them to do. They're great for getting started because something is better than nothing. But it's almost inevitable if you're serious about doing email marketing for your business you'll come up against a wall of functionality, where you CAN'T do something that you WANT or NEED to do. And that keeps you from making email marketing as profitable as it can and should be.

AWeber, Mailchimp and Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

These "enterprise" level solutions are really clunky and aren't user-friendly in the slightest. They take forever to learn, and some even require expensive training to get "certified" before you're proficient enough to get any value from them. Or if you don't want to do that, I've seen companies hire consultants just to manage or train people on how to use Keap. Also, I've had really bad experiences with Infusionsoft (now Keap) deliverability. They're also loaded with features in an attempt to make them a "one stop shop", which is good in theory, but instead they just end up with gobs of features that are all okay and aren't the best at anything.
David B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

If I had to recommend a single email marketing and automation tool, it's AC

Reviewed on 2020-12-14

AC has helped my business and clients alike in being able to seamlessly create email marketing campaigns regularly. In addition, the automation features are helpful to be able to tag specific contacts, start/end automated email series, and so on. There are limitless possibilities, without a *need* to use every feature to make it worthwhile.

Pros

AC provides the best combination of possibilities (features), user experience (ease of use), and pricing (it's affordable!).

Cons

There are situations when you may want a tool that is at the "enterprise" level (e.g., Salesforce) that may provide more options and span more actual product lines. I think it's very situational. But for specifically email marketing and marketing automation for small to mid-sized businesses, AC almost always is a more desirable fit than other platforms considered (e.g., more opportunity provided than MailChimp, all-around better than the terrible system that is ConstantContact, etc).

ConvertKit and Keap

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

I needed more automation options that provided flexibility and advanced features. Mailchimp didn't offer this - at least not well. If I upgraded my Mailchimp membership, it may have had more automation features, but they wouldn't be as quality as Active Campaign's, and it would have been just as much or more per month.

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

AC has the right balance of price (starts very low), features, and reputation/reliability. It's simply an excellent product at a very fair price.
Millie B.

A good all-rounder

Reviewed on 2020-10-13

Active Campaign is our one stop hub for our sales and marketing activity so we have an almost global view of how our customers and and prospects are interacting with us - the exception is our help desk but I'm sure we could integrate that too if we really wanted to.

We use Active Campaign to track our:
- Sales team interactions - emails, including emails we send from our own inboxes, tasks and follow up tasks, and call records - as long as we enter them!
- We use it to send and tracks all the newsletter/marketing interactions and all our automated emails for customers on free trials.
- We also track key interactions with our own product (though an integration we built ourselves) so the sales team have a quick reference to important behaviours.

Pros

Moved to Active Campaign from Infusionsoft (2 years ago now, before they changed their name) and we were very satisfied at that particular time that Active Campaign was the superior product.

Good marketing and automation tools - which have also had a lot of investment and attention in the two years we've been using Active Campaign - as well as a solid CRM and lead/opportunity management dashboard.

We have the Enterprise Grade subscription which gives us access to a dedicated account manager. This was really useful in the first year and we had an excellent account manager at that time.

Cons

Active Campaign have really focused in recent years on the live / real time behaviour tools and giving users the ability to build extremely complex automations. For us though, we would prefer a bit more focus on improving the CRM and things that make contact and lead management easier - such as the ability to add follow up tasks from the (otherwise excellent) Gmail widget.

Morgan G.

• Customer Support Software

It was wonderful until we needed support

Reviewed on 2020-07-21

Initially we were thrilled with AC due to it’s ease of use and speed. However, recently we ran into a major issue that suddenly started showing up, and is preventing us from moving forward on a vital project. We used the chat, and initially the guy on the chat told us it was the fault of another vendor we had integrated with. After going back and forth, he agreed to look into it, and asked for a bit more information. I went to collect that, and when I came back, the chat had ended. Furthermore, when I tried starting a new chat, it said “chat is offline, you will have to send an email.” I noticed that the chat was disconnected and chat went offline at exactly 12 pm Pacific time, corresponding with lunchtime. This is crazy! Who goes offline in the middle of a chat with customers who pay over $200/month for software just so they can take their lunch break exactly on time?
Now I’m really wondering, can I trust AC when it counts? Because this kind of software is expensive enough and complex enough that it absolutely requires good support. So far, I’m not impressed. (Previous less critical support inquiries were eventually answered, but not particularly quickly).

Pros

AC is very easy to use and to set up. It’s more intuitive than most similar products we’ve tried. When it works right, it’s great.

Cons

Software like this is complex, and things inevitably break or have bugs. We have used most of the major platforms out there, and they all have periods of bugs and issues. Once you run into it, the only question is this: will support be there to help? Not AC support, not if it’s lunchtime.

Ontraport and Keap

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Ease of use and more CRM features in ActiveCampaign.

Kartra

Nick B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Amazing

Reviewed on 2020-07-07

I have used AC with an ecommerce store selling $3-4m per year, as well as several consulting firms and info product companies. It works amazing for all these use cases.

Pros

It's very rare to find so much functionality while retaining ease of use. I've been a consultant implementing and managing marketing automation and CRMs for 10 years, and AC has become my go to solution for all my clients. The CRM has come a long way in the past few years and now beats just about all of them that do both CRM and Automation. The integration with Ecom platforms like Shopify are also a huge benefit.

Cons

For years I would tell clients if they needed a CRM and they were doing personal sales that they should use Infusionsoft, but I can't say that anymore. Infusionsoft's CRM has become worse over time while AC's CRM has become much more powerful. One thing I wish AC would add is more functionality in the math actions for changing fields. If we could use different fields and formulas in the math to make calculations for custom fields, rather than just simple +-X/ then that would be amazing. I currently have to use Zapier to do that and it's not even that great with Zapier.

Mikael E.
  • Industry: Sports

• Customer Support Software

Highly recommended email service provider (and so much more)

Reviewed on 2020-06-26

Outstanding. In addition to how great the software is, the few times I've been in contact with customer support, that experience has also been very, very good. And the pricing is very reasonable for what the product gives you.

Pros

I am only using the Email Service Provider side of the software, not the CRM, so I will comment from the ESP perspective. What I like the most is the unlimited flexibility and features. In the "old days", marketers needed super expensive and complicated software like Infusionsoft to achieve what ActiveCampaign can do, in terms of automation, rules, segmentation and so on.

This unlimited flexibility means you can make your email marketing as simple or as sophisticated as you like, the choice is yours.

Generally speaking, the features of the software are outstanding!

Cons

In some ways the user interface can be a bit clumsy, e.g. when creating an email campaign. It's not bad, but there's room for improvement.

AWeber, GetResponse, Mailchimp, ConvertKit and Keap

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

I needed more functionalities and flexibility in automation and segmentation.

AWeber

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

The best combination of features and functionality and price, by a large margin.
Carmelo P.

• Customer Support Software

Complete and flexible with a great API

Reviewed on 2019-10-26

My expirience is overall good. In my case they even have an Italian interface and I contacted support a couple of times but as an avarege user you will probably not need assistence with this.

Pros

Active Campaign is a great software, it is very easy to use and having used Aweber and GetResponse I can tell you that the biggest difference is that everything in Active is organized in a logical way and it is easy to grasp.
But what is their stronger point in my opinion is the API system, I was able to add, update and delete contacts from a PHP script in a very simple way. Their documentation is very well done and they have functional examples that you can use as a base fro your work.

Cons

The cost structure could be better, other software they can be cheeper but I'm willing to pay that extra money for the simplicity of usage.

Sendinblue

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

I switched by chance. A client was suggesting to switch to getresponse because it got a trial offer and I get to love this software after that

GetResponse

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

API system is very flexible and simple for use. We where able to connect with wordpress Gravity forms, with a Vanilla PHP script and with Opencart.
Barry D.
  • Used for 2+ years

Simple, affordable, effective

Reviewed on 2020-07-20

Pros

For my size company (startup <10), it's easier to manage, affordable and does what's required better than Infusionsoft/keap, Hubspot and others we've attempted to move to - but keep coming back.
There's necessarily a degree of complexity that a non-dedicated resource needs to handle and AC does this really well. It's a tool of my business, not the main event.

Cons

It may exist, though I've never stumbled across it, but an opportunity to learn from the benefit of others - we shouldn't have to discover, learn and trial everything if others with similar needs have done so in the past. Remove inefficiency from my adoption of the platform.

Ontraport

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Hubspot is great if you have the resources - time, money & people - to make it work for you. We didn't

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

We'll likely move to Ontraport when our needs become more complex but for now, AC delivers what we need and may yet grow such that we don't need to transition.
Tanja B.

Best Tool so far

Reviewed on 2020-06-23

Pros

I use it for myself and for clients, so I got to know most systems, and AC ist by far the best. Intuitiv, with a lot of great features. Easy to handle and to learn. Their webinars are great and if they do events in your area you should go there.

Cons

When you have a feature in your plan and the exclude it from the plan you don´t get a message and realize some time later, that it is not working anymore.

ClickFunnels and GetResponse

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Needed more features to automate my business

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

I already knew it from my clients
Declan D.
  • Industry: Publishing

• Customer Support Software

Powerful marketing automation tools, CRM, and the power to understand your audience.

Reviewed on 2016-12-05

Setting Activecampaign for a client with a limited budget and limited technical skills, we were able to set up and automate many of the lead funnels for this B2B SAAS company. The tools are comparable to what you'll pay 10X for, and one of the features I love about Activecampaign are their Marketing Automation Workflows - allowing you to setup, segment, and activate the inactive.

By using this tool, we achieved 25% open rates in the HR industry where 10% is often average; by integrating the online tools with our inbound marketing Team - both phone and online support - we were able to increase sales Demos 10X over the previous 6 months because Activecampaign helped us motivate the inactive, as well as those who take action.

One of the tools I recommend most to clients is Activecampaign because it's performance marketing at a reasonable price.

Pros

Marketing automation tools and templates
Deliverability excellent in our experience
CRM was enough for our needs, helping coordinate 5 staff.
Can use in Gmail, which helped our non-Tech sales people.
Reporting that helps quantify engagement and ROI

Cons

CRM was not the strongest, yet enough for our needs
Marketing automation services generally are separate from emails you send to larger lists in my approach. Would like an option for sending mail outside the automation to lists, but that may simply be different skill sets (haven't found a solution we like).

Stacia O.

• Customer Support Software

I've loved using ActiveCampaign for the last 2 years and look forward to continuing to do so!

Reviewed on 2020-09-23

Pros

I am not super tech saavy or a big time marketer but I have been able to figure out all the features I need to engage with my customers in a meaningful way. The automations are simple to set up and make running my business a piece of cake. I also love all the support they offer, the live chat option has saved me many times when I needed to get a quick answer. I also was able to attend an all day event where I learned so much about how to effectively use this tool and I am grateful for all the amazing resources they have available.

Cons

I use this for very basic marketing so I haven't run into any issues or downfalls about it. It is far more robust than my needs are but I like that with that it doesn't overcomplicate it for the basic needs I have. All around great product.

Kendall C.
  • Industry: Design

It's like MailChimp, but for professionals.

Reviewed on 2020-10-23

Pros

I'm in a unique situation because I have used ActiveCampaign for my company for four years. At the same time, I have been using MailChimp for a nonprofit that I'm involved with. I use both products frequently. What keeps my impressed with AC is how much more professional of a platform it is. MailChimp seems like it is better for smaller projects. AC's interface, segmenting, and automations make it stand out.

Cons

My only gripe against ActiveCampaign is the need to have my images perfectly created and sized BEFORE I bring them into my email. With MailChimp, you can drop in nearly any kind/size of an image and you have a handy graphic tool to resize, crop, etc. Adding this to AC would be a great improvement and keep our team from having to jump into Photoshop as often.

Kareem S.
  • Industry: Design

Worth the money

Reviewed on 2020-06-10

I've used ActiveCampaign (with the help of Zapier) to gather all my contacts, tag them, and manage their engagement and send out my weekly newsletters. I'll eventually use it to go after more specific people for opportunities.

Pros

There are two main features that I love about ActiveCampaign, the first one is the support, ActiveCampaign do an amazing job with customer service, onboarding, answering questions, and providing the right training material. The second is that tiered approach to functionality, it can be as simple as a email tool, or as complex as a full blown CRM and that really gives flexibility.

Cons

I think one the user interface is slightly outdated, it seems like if it was modernized it can become a bit easier to digest.

Sendinblue and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

It's just so confusing to understand where you are in the dashboard, and the automations are not really automations from what I was able to understand.

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

Free trial, slick onboarding, functionality, referrals from everyone have been great.
Matthew V.

• Customer Support Software

Perfect for the lone wolf

Reviewed on 2021-04-08

Always amazing, such a great and powerful software

Pros

This software is SO user-friendly. I’ve never once been confused about how something Works.

Cons

I wish there were a pricing difference between the 1st and 2nd tier.

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Sales force was way too much on every front.

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

Ease of use, lower learning curve.
Cameron M.

• Customer Support Software

Thanks to ActiveCampaign, our customer base and profits have grown at the same rate!

Reviewed on 2021-07-15

Easy to use. It has been an incredible tool for us and our customers, providing more insights for sales teams and better lead tracking. Potential customers became our Customers and increased our earnings.

Pros

I liked the ease of use of the product. We use this software for marketing automation to capture leads and convert them into customers. An excellent automation and marketing tool. A great way to organize your sales team, accurately track your leads/sales and automate your marketing efforts. I use ActiveCampaign to increase my client base and revenue. ActiveCampaign gave us a way to demonstrate marketing at a price our business could afford. It helped me create new customers and increase their sales.Our capital is more customers and with ActiveCampaign we can easily nurture potential customers and turn customer engagement into a profitable one. More potential customers are more customers. More customers is more profit. And this product provides us with this. In this way, I am very satisfied with the service I have received. It more than meets the expectation.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like or find missing. I am satisfied with the service I received.I saw the benefit of this product, I did not see the harm.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Solid Email Marketing/CRM Solution for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 2019-08-14

ActiveCampaign is a great value for the variety of tools that it provides.

Pros

ActiveCampaign specializes in providing email marketing solutions with an intuitive, visual (albeit a bit slow) interface for creating and sending email campaigns and logical drips (i.e. If Email A opened send Email B or else send Email C). The CRM is a nice add-on if you don't already have a way to manage your client relationships.

Cons

The CRM is quite clunky and doesn't have the power and flexibility of platforms that were designed with that functionality in mind.

Drip

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

We weren't satisfied with it's email marketing functionality at the time.

Leadpages and Drip

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

Easier to use and more features
Muhammad A.

• Customer Support Software

Good tech, a little less good UI

Reviewed on 2021-04-10

It's alright but will keep an eye out for a better alternative. It's not a cheap tool so getting such a subpar UX is not acceptable. Time is essential for me, and waiting 20sec between each screen loading quickly adds up both in time as well as energy & stress costs.

Pros

It offers a LOT of tools & solutions under one roof. It does a good job at covering a wide range of use cases and in most cases you won't have to use a secondary software to get the job done.

Cons

The interface is complicated, laggy, and just not laid out best it could.. A lot of options are buried 3 or 4 clicks deep when they should be just a click away. Plus there's no way to modify the layout or set up shortcuts to tools you use most. You gotta go digging every time!

Mailchimp and ConvertKit

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Wanted a more integrated setup. Automations, flows, conditional features etc.

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

Better reviews. Much more capable underlying feature set. However the UX significantly detracts from the main experience one expects.
Robin W.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Fantastic Software, Technical but their Support is Ace

Reviewed on 2021-08-30

Overall it's a really positive experience, the onboarding from ActiveCampaign's support has been superb. The software is reliable and it plays nicely with Zapier and various other tools I use in my coaching business.

Pros

The Deals/Pipeline management is simple to set up and use, as was the data import when I first signed up. The automations are possibly the best part about ActiveCampaign in how they all link together.

Cons

It is quite technical, I'm relatively experienced at using various CRM and Email apps, without that experience I feel this might have been quite hard to set up. The Automations are VERY technical and I'd say I'm using about 5% of what ActiveCampaign is actually capable on that front. Cost wise it is expensive (I rolled Insightly and MailChimp into a single ActiveCampaign account and it's about double what those cost me each month(

Matthew C.

Great Marketing Automation Platform

Reviewed on 2020-07-22

ActiveCampaign is an excellent marketing automation platform. Their customer support team is responsive.

Pros

ActiveCampaign is an excellent marketing automation tool, especially for B2B organisations. Very easy to use.

Cons

Events tracking is as powerful as other tools (e.g. you can't filter on event properties in workflows) but this functionality isn't necessary for most organisations. You cannot yet trigger automations based on Account property changes.

Autopilot

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

We needed basic CRM functionality that was included in ActiveCampaign.

Autopilot
Stephen W.
  • Industry: Music

Best Email CRM That Exists

Reviewed on 2020-06-02

Will never use another CRM!

Pros

It is incredibly easy to use, and the automations are insanely advanced & user-friendly. Perfect software for any business.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about ActiveCampaign. I have used many CRMs, and nothing compares.

Wix

ActiveCampaign’s automations are A+

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

My mentor recommended it.