RepeatMD

Rewards platform for aesthetics and wellness industry

3.5/5
3.8/5
3.8/5
Customer Support Software
3.7/5

Fantastic Implementation and support team

Reviewed on 2023-10-27

RepeatMD dedicated their time to truly understand our practice's needs and wants and customized the entire app to suit our practice and patients perfectly. They are the Best!!!

Pros

We had the privilege of working with an exceptional customer success team that ensured our platform was up and running exactly as we desired. The RepeatMD team gave us excellent guidance and constant support, making sure our platform was exactly how we wanted it.

Cons

None! Our implementation was easy and A LOT faster than what I was used to. We launched with an event and the app was a resounding success.

Irina

• Customer Support Software

Best business decision I made!

Reviewed on 2023-05-30

LOVED the onboarding- super easy, fast, and customer (us) centric! However, my favorite part was definitely the amount of "best practice" advice we got to help us set up for success!

Pros

I love the client loyalty we develop with the membership program. Best of all, its easy to use (even though it doesn't integrate with our EMR) and it is patient-driven, so we don't have to worry about managing anything.

Cons

It would be nice to have integration into our medical record. It also would be great to be able to list all our services on the app as a "one stop shop".

Aesthetic Record

Reasons for Switching to RepeatMD

While it was more expensive than other competitors, it did offer WAY better features, which just made sense. It was also nice to talk to a sales rep right away and make a decision quickly, whereas the rest of the alternatives took too long to get back to us and schedule demos.
Cat

Don’t Fall for this company

Reviewed on 2024-02-17

Has been horrible. They acknowledged that they did not meet the expectations that i was given. Agreed to financially compensate me but only agreed to less than half of what i spent with them. Not a good company. There are better more cost effective option out there.

Pros

Ability to text clients but other than that nothing

Cons

Horrible to work with. Was misled. Was told the actual app would be available 2 months after joining. Found out a year in the app had been available and being used by other local companies that joined AFTER me. I was lied to and told it was not available. But i was paying for the service others were receiving.

Renee

• Customer Support Software

I would like more support to make my subscription with RepeatMD successful.

Reviewed on 2023-05-30

I love the app, however, I have not been successful in making it profitable for my business. My rep never checks in with me or provides any ideas or support to help.

Pros

Love the app concept. The platform is very attractive and eyecatching.

Cons

Lack of support from customer service representative. No real interaction to make platform successful for my business.

Practina and Podium

Reasons for Choosing RepeatMD

I was told that RepeatMD provided more services and had a more hands on approach with business owners, however, I found out that's not the case. I would like for someone to call me regarding my account.

Practina and Podium
Chris

• Customer Support Software

Easy Implementation, Data Driven Tool and a Successful Resource for our Practice

Reviewed on 2023-06-05

I can say Repeat MD is driven by a very qualified team of individuals that have our best interest in mind. During the implementation portion they took the tie to listen to the needs of our specific practice and tailed the app for our patients. The thing I like best is that this is not some cookie cutter platform, it is designed specifically for our office.

Pros

We had a great customer success team who helped get our platform up and running with exactly what we wanted to offer. Once we provide the information our team took it from there. They give great guidance and are always there for support. They are able to see what is successful in other practices and help us mirror that by offering customer driven specials and services to allow us to have the greatest success.

Cons

Nothing! We had a successful implementation and launch and the team at RepeatMD is consistently checking in to make sure our program is successful.

Alicia

• Customer Support Software

RepeatMD medical spa user review

Reviewed on 2023-06-08

I would say that I have been using RepeatMD for 12 months now and my retention and business growth has more than doubled since initiating it. I think my experience has been nothing less than excellent.

Pros

Using RepeatMD has allowed for significant retention of patients and helped to increase revenue per hour with cross-market advertising, text messaging and reward offers.

Cons

I don't like that the financing options keeps changing although I realize this is trying to get the best options for patients and providers alike.

Jody
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Don’t waste your money

Reviewed on 2024-04-06

My experience with Repeat MD has been nothing short of disappointing. Despite initial promises of flexibility, we were deceitfully locked into a contract without the option to cancel. Shockingly, we're not alone; there are many other businesses that have faced the same issue.

Efforts to address the situation with the company were met with resistance and evasion. It's evident that their priorities lie in profit over customer satisfaction. Adding to the frustration, the software's functionality was subpar, plagued with glitches and lacking promised support.

In sharing my experience, I hope to warn others of Repeat MD’s deceptive practices. Approach with caution and consider alternatives to avoid similar hardships.

Pros

I liked the idea of having a customized app and patients could easily refer friends.

Cons

Horrible to work with. They had an high employee turnover and terrible customer service. Most recently was told there was a new V2 app that was launching that had added benefits but went months without access to. I was paying $600 a month and losing more money giving rewards and patients not easily able to utilize the app.

Travis
Travis

• Customer Support Software

The concept is there....time will tell if future iterations of the product will be what we need

Reviewed on 2023-06-14

I'm still hopeful this investment will pay off. In it's current format, I feel it's limited with what I can do with it. The lack of control and heavy leaning on RepeatMD staff seems like it would be a detriment to their own sustainability. Give me the control, and the tools I need and I'll take it from there. I'm am putting a lot of hope into 2.0, and if it doesn't deliver what I need I'm not sure we can continue on once our contract expires.

Pros

1. Ease of build and deployment. 2. Staff is great, quick, and easy to work with3. The concept is spot on. We just need to make it work now.

Cons

1. Control over the app leaves much to be desired. So many things I want to do require reaching out to get it accomplished. I NEED MORE CONTROL. Hopefully 2.0 will do this.2. Need gift cards, and better marketplace (non package) to maximize resale. And then need control over it. Again, hopefully 2.03. Integration with our EMR. Every package we sell, must be duplicated/invoiced in our EMR. Not sure of a way around this, and not sure if other things like this probably require the same thing.4. Transparency and Support of the technical infrastructure. They've been improving on this.5. The occasional masterclass is great. But would really like to see some more consistent INTERACTIVE training/best practices, etc.

Kaylynn

RepeatMD Review

Reviewed on 2023-05-30

Pros

I love having our memberships and most services available for purchase with financing options. It is critical nowadays.

Cons

I wish that RepeatMD was an actual downloadable app. I do start to lose client interest in the "download" process when having to instruct them through so many steps to save it to their homescreen.

Response from RepeatMD

Hi Kaylynn,
Thanks so much for your review! As we migrate our customers to v2 of RepeatMD over the next month, the app will transition from a web app to a mobile app available to download in the Google and Apple app stores.

Haley

• Customer Support Software

Make things easier for yourself and the practice!

Reviewed on 2023-06-05

Our practice works with [sensitive content hidden]. She is amazing and is extremely on top of things. Repeat MD is used every day in our practice and we couldn't be happier.

Pros

Repeat MD is completely customizable to the practice.

Cons

At first there was some features in the app that our practice needed to make things easier. When the new update came out, it addressed all our concerns.

Kelli

Bad business practices

Reviewed on 2023-10-15

BAD business practices, BAD execution, lots of shiny benefits like free purses and vacation giveaways to lure in Med spa owners.

Pros

I can't think of anything I liked about RepeatMD.

Cons

They get you into a contract that is almost impossible to get out of without paying a crap ton of money. They created memberships and loyalty program that made me lose money - then memberships that I was setting up with their program rather than just using my own system, only to find out they were "double dipping" on fees both on my end and the patient's end on top of the monthly amount I was giving them. They failed to cancel memberships when I asked them to (because as the business owner I didn't have the power to actually do it myself) so lots of pissed off patients. One patient got a free item 3 months in a row because it wasn't well thought out what they recommended for loyalty gifts. Overall, I was paying them $500/month AND losing $600 a month in fees from them managing the membership, again, that I could have done myself. Then after speaking with the "[sensitive content hidden]
" on the phone, he was highly apologetic and seemed to be very embarrassed by my experience with them. He made it sound like he would gladly let me out of the contract but if I wanted to, I could get 6 months free in order to see how their "new and improved" product was. Right afterward, they tried to charge my card again. I told him I wanted out of the contract and not do the 6 months free and all of the sudden it would cost me 3 months of payments to get out of the contract. Now that the 6 months is up, they are again trying to charge my card and want me to pay $1500 to get out of the contract. Ridiculous.

Lynn
  • Industry: Cosmetics

No happy

Reviewed on 2023-06-08

Not good ! It appears that the entire company communicates with emails only and all employees or most of them at least work from home so information is slow. All The different departments seam to not be connected or share information or be on the same page. Prices were entered and advertised wrong so we had to honor that and lost money ! Not very well managed !

Pros

Rewards program but most of the time we did not get a code to post in the patents account

Cons

Reports are too late and do not contain enough information. Very hard to track payments for memberships and RMD only sends emails to parents for credit card payment updates. No one calls the parents to update cards so if the email they have is wrong then the parent has no way of knowing that their card is expired.

Response from RepeatMD

Dear Lynn,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with RepeatMD. We sincerely apologize for your less than incredible experience. We take feedback very seriously, and would like to put you in touch with your Customer Success Specialist to address these concerns—many of which will be addressed by our updated product, which is rolling out over the next month. We are continually working to improve our interdepartmental communication and ensure that all team members are aligned and on the same page. Please reach out to [email protected] so that we can schedule a call to best address your concerns.

Alycia

Repeat MD V1

Reviewed on 2023-05-30

Their customer service and product are great. We will continue to use their service and are looking forward to Version 2 of the app. While we have had some issues with version one, we appreciate that the Repeat MD team is actively working on solutions. There is definitely high value in their technology.

Pros

We have really liked and utilized the marketplace and rewards. Our clients love checking in to receive rewards. We love the ease at which they can finance treatments in the app as well as the ease of marketing sales.

Cons

The technology is not as great as we hoped. The app is confusing and hard to navigate. We have clients complaining about it and our staff struggles to explain it. All in all, it is not as user friendly as we would like. It is also very difficult for clients to cancel their memberships which is frustrating. We are also hoping it will integrate with our Atlas.MD system.

Kiarash

Rolled out before it's Mature

Reviewed on 2023-10-20

Has not proven to provide great ROI. Can probably be done on other platforms for less. Super buggy with poor support.

Pros

I like the concept of what is to be delivered: membership management, easy referrals, sales at off hours,

Cons

Buggy program. Support reps are inexperienced and we have to correct their implementation mistakes. Responses for support tend to be slow. Company leads it's customers by dangling a carrot that never arrives....been waiting for half a year "on the list" to be given new actual app rather than a homescreen weblink. 6 months later still no delivery. Setting up a web app on a phone is cumbersome and 95% of people have no idea how to do it, so we have to do it for them. every week phone number verification is requested AGAIN for each app user in order to be able to log in to account, even though it's on their locked phone.

Stacey

After a year of RepeatMD

Reviewed on 2023-06-09

I haven’t had a huge response. Many patients find it confusing or don’t use it other than when they are in my office.

Pros

There are great photos, it is an attractive app. I like that patients can purchase and pay through the app without it taking my time and attention.

Cons

The descriptions and details they use can be a bit vague or difficult for patients to pick between services. I make updates and corrections as I often see that there are errors and omissions. In the shop by concern segment for example, there are often additional treatment options which should be listed but aren’t. Any such changes are dealt with by me emailing my assigned rep and she forwards it to a team and some days later I can see changes. There is potential for delays and confusion on my end certainly so some of the Cons are probably more to do with my follow through or lack thereof.

Yekaterina

Owner

Reviewed on 2023-06-10

The market place is had to browse. I wanted to arrange my packages under my different categories- but that was not possible- had to be only under categories they set it up

Pros

Services can be sold on line, I can send discount codes to my customers

Cons

It’s very hard to customize. They also very slow They announced upgrade of the system in April- not time yet on when they will go life on that

Tarannum

Customer friendly RepeatMD

Reviewed on 2023-07-15

It is simple to use, makes it simple to sign ups and it is used to create revenue automation technology that produces high quality products and offers excellent delivery.

Pros

Our customers always endorse the downloaded app, which has increased their interest in services they have purchased. We have observed a considerable raise in both client visits and new clientele.

Cons

Signing ups and checking ins in clients has a distinct learning curve, but with staff training and encouragement is quite effective.

Samuel

A Resourceful Software For Patient Management

Reviewed on 2023-10-23

Pros

First, I like that RepeatMD is multipurpose and makes referral tracking and patient management easyThe software comes with great features for SMS marketingMakes rewarding loyal customers easy

Cons

It has over delivered and greatly met our expectations. No dislikes

Elizabeth

RepeatMD is Making a Difference in Our Practice

Reviewed on 2023-06-06

So far a great experience. Our clients are really liking the platform and the client loyalty is paying off with more repeat customers and more cross selling of services.

Pros

Professional design and easy onboarding process with great RepeatMD staff members. Client loyalty is allowing us to offer more services at better prices to loyal customers. So far it is a win - win.

Cons

The service functions similar to an "App" but is actually a platform that can be bookmarked on the phone. The steps to bookmark the app are not intuitive to many of our clients. The memberships are listed right to left without an arrow indicating there are more to view to the right. It is not obvious to clients that we have 6 membership options as they only see the first three.The marketplace tabs are not customizable and do not include a tab call Botox & Fllers.

Stephen

Adding Rewards and Loyalty is vital to success for a Med Spa

Reviewed on 2023-05-30

It's been okay. At the macro level, they give a lot of support such as masterclasses and a great CSS. On the day to day, you a kinda left on your own particularly if a client has trouble with the app. The app is really best for iPhone which leaves Android customers a bit in the dark.

Pros

Online Marketplace, Rewards, and Loyalty program is vital to give a med spa an edge against the competition.

Cons

Customer support for the app is poor. There is no phone number to call when clients have trouble saving app to Home Screen which is one of the most important features. The CSS is great in designing memberships. The app does not present context sensitive pricing so you have to very careful with the pricing of the packages or one of the seasonal specials might result in you losing money on a package due to double dibbing on discounts

Jasmine

Looking forward to V2 :)

Good.

Good.

Pros

I love that the patient feels VIP by joining. I love that it helps build retention while rewarding patient acquisition.

Cons

I would like to have more reporting available on what texts are being opened or opted out of. I would like to see reporting on the campaigns to see which ones people are clicking on. I would like see some reward to the patient if they share their welcome link with a friend. Overall, I would just like to have more access to the reports and patient profiles.

Must Have

Reviewed on 2023-05-31

Overall an amazing experience. The people behind the app truly make the experience because they listen to our concerns and do everything they can to make changes happen to continue to grow the app for the betterment of us as a business!

Pros

The product and the people behind RepeatMD.

Cons

Definitely need to have payments go into separate accounts especially when you have more than 1 location. Currently stuck with all app revenue going into one bank account for one LLC when I need it to be going into the correct LLC account

Lisa

• Customer Support Software

Great app for our clinics!

Reviewed on 2023-06-01

Great!

Great!

Pros

Providing our client rewards & benefits for downloading the app and purchasing memberships.

Cons

Giving us as the client in the back end to cancel patients. Tracking beauty banks on the app for each client so we do not have to track it internally.

Response from RepeatMD

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your review, we are so happy you are seeing success with RepeatMD in your clinic!

There is a lot of newness coming to the app this year, including more management access to your business and your patients. Be on the lookout for more information!

Lori
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewing Rewards Program

Reviewed on 2023-05-31

We are bringing in monthly revenue. Keeping our clients consistent, in order to give them better outcomes.

Pros

The customer services when implementing. Quick answers. Also, ease of use with the product

Cons

When they are a reward member already, but still makes them put their phone number in and send a code to get into the app.

Priyanshu
Priyanshu

• Customer Support Software

Scaling business via RepeatMD..

Reviewed on 2023-10-01

Well, overall RepeatMD has significantly improved our customer engagement, data analytics, and collaboration efforts. Its loyalty program, flexibility, and membership management make it an outstanding choice in scaling business..

Pros

Well undoubtedly RepeatMD platform has proven to be highly beneficial via its customer centric engagement, real-time data analytics & documentation. Not only this RepeatMD provides flexible tools, including multi-channel marketing and ecommerce management, which have proven profitable.The membership program allows us to maintain close contact with existing patients, offering special treatment and rewards, enhancing their experience.In summary, RepeatMD has significantly improved our customer engagement, data analytics, and collaboration efforts. At last I would say Its loyalty program, flexibility, and membership management make it an outstanding choice for businesses seeking to enhance marketing and customer relations for scaling business..

Cons

Well not much hate just little pricing issue..Else, overall a healthy tool for scaling business & I would highly recomend it..