Jurny

Customer Support Software
4.4/5

Alexander

• Customer Support Software

Full-stack tech for our vacation rental portfolio

Reviewed on 5/2/2022

The Jurny team took the time to understand our goals from the very beginning. No matter who we speak with at Jurny, whether it’s management or support, our experience has been nothing short of 5-stars.

Pros

The system is almost entirely turnkey. We were able to quickly integrate Jurny into our properties and since doing so we are saving countless hours every day. Among other things, guest also seem to love using the app, which is extremely beneficial as it contributes to an overall positive stay.

Cons

I guess as a “smaller” operator it’s a little more expensive than we would like, but at the end of the day, Jurny is a net positive contributor to our bottom line, so no complaints and most definitely worth it.

Response from Jurny

Hi Alexander, Thanks for your in-depth review of the Jurny system. We are so glad you are enjoying the system and all its capabilities! We will continue to keep improving our customer service and technology so we can continue to provide the best support to short-term rental owners and operators.

Patrick

They make it so easy

Reviewed on 6/29/2022

They have made it so easy to manage my vacation rentals to the point that they are almost on autopilot. I'm really glad I found Jurny and decided to take the leap to work with them.

Pros

Jurny makes it incredibly easy to manage my vacation rentals. I was doing everything myself on Airbnb and Vrbo before signing up with them and it was taking me a lot of time. Everything is found in one place on their dashboard so I dont have to log into other systems, including Airbnb and Vrbo (only very rarely now). I also really like that they include smart locks and thermostats with my package, and now I dont have to worry about changing the codes after each guest. The platform is really nice and easy to use, and the hands-on support that we get from their team is top-notch.

Cons

There arent many cons with this software because it really does cover 99% of my needs.

Hostaway and Guesty

Reasons for Switching to Jurny

Jurny was a more complete product with everything that I needed from a single vendor.

Response from Jurny

Hi Patrick, Thanks so much for your review! We hope to continue to deliver the best experience possible for you.

Erin

Still Getting Onboarded

Reviewed on 1/6/2023

Great sales team. Now to get onboarded!

Pros

I'm excited about the feature set Jurny showed me, but I haven't finished onboarding!

Cons

Limited messaging tools for guests. I really wish there were canned responses I could save for each listing to make customer service easier on my VAs.

Streamline

Reasons for Choosing Jurny

I need financial reporting.

Hospitable.com

Reasons for Switching to Jurny

Feels like a good middle point between Hospitable's limited offering and Streamline's beast of a product. Also makes more sense from a financial perspective at the size of my business.

Response from Jurny

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a detailed and positive review! We are so pleased that Jurny's feature set impressed you enough to switch from Streamline, and that our team was able to provide excellent service. We understand your concerns about messaging tools for guests, and we do allow canned responses that you can save for each listing in order to make customer service easier on VAs. We've also rolled out Nia, our new AI that can help your VAs answer questions & inquiries from guests. I will have our team reach out to you for a quick tutorial! Thank you again for using Jurny and for your valuable feedback.

Joal

• Customer Support Software

Glitchy software, Stay Away from this company!

Reviewed on 12/31/2022

When I first learned about Jurny, I was sold. I wanted to use this software for my company and my business; they offered everything I was looking for in one place, I sent a Demo request, and it took them at least 15 days to write back (first red flag). I still give them a go. I wanted to start with one property in their system, they don't offer a trial period (Red Flag two), but I was talked into enrolling three. Since they offered a discount if I pay the full year all at once, I pay for the full year for all three (My biggest mistake) that's how invested I was in this software! Now after two months using the software I just want Out to be able to explore other softwares and been asking for a cancellation (I don't have a mandatory minimun contract with them) and Refund since december 5th (now december 31st) and after many back and forward emails they keep doing like they don read what I'm asking for, and many times they didn't even aswer my emails, I can't work with a company that doesn't aswer emails on high season for vacation homes!

Pros

None, Looks good but doesn't deliver what they promise, nothing works as it suppose to work

Cons

Internal Server Error will become the usual message every time you use their software; you will have to go through support for every single little thing you need to get done. KB is horrible with vague video guides with no audio, articles poorly written. And the customer service is subpar. Also the integretion with the OTA is terrible I have to rewrite and acommodate property description in all of them because of syncing errors or bad code.

Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to Jurny

One stop shop for everything I was looking for (they didn't deliver)

Response from Jurny

We thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologize for the difficulty you experienced. We take all customer feedback seriously and strive to provide reliable, user-friendly software and excellent customer service. Although your review might not portray our product or services in a positive light, we are confident that our software provides the best possible experience. Our dedicated support team is always available to answer any questions quickly. We understand your frustrations, but please be assured that our software will meet its promises with proper use. Thank you again for taking the time to inform us of your experience, please do not hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help with.

Maurizio

• Customer Support Software

Amazing all-in-one Management Operating System! Easy to use and fair in price!

Reviewed on 6/28/2022

Jurny is helping me scale my business in an easy and streamlined way. I dedicate my time to acquire more properties and Jurny does the rest! Productivity to the moon!

Pros

Great Access Control System with all-in-one owner's dashboard to manage multi properties.

Cons

Integration with more POS would be a game changer if you have to run F&B

Response from Jurny

Maurizio, thanks so much for your amazing review. We love that you love how easy the system is to use. We are constantly working on new stages of development and are currently working on a POS integration, as you mentioned. We know your business is important to you, and it is important to us. We will continue to work and innovate with new technologies, so your all-in-one tech stack is the best in the industry!

Miguel

Review - Miguel Alvarez

Reviewed on 4/22/2022

I think until know is good, I really like the support and the way they manage the communication with my clients and with me.

The problem I have is that sometimes I think the prices are a little bit cheap but im in my three first months, hope that change. Also, like I told before, a really hope we can acces to the calendar throguh the app, because its a nightmare when you are in the street and want to see your calendar.

Pros

The great communication with the support team. The way they solve all the problems by themselves

Cons

That it doesnt offer the calendar option in the smarthphone.

Response from Jurny

Miguel! Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad you are enjoying the Jurny MOS system. I wanted to make a quick note that we will have the entire calendar and more accessible via smartphone soon! An exciting feature we can't wait to share with you!

Wil

Finally!

Reviewed on 5/4/2022

Pros

We like that all the tools are in one dashboard! Finally, a company that is making it all happen for every vacation rental manager

Cons

Some of the features don't have full functionality but I know it's changing and getting better week over week.

Response from Jurny

Hi Will, Thanks so much for taking the time to review the Jurny MOS software. We are so excited to be working with you and your business. It's our goal that we continue to grow and develop our technology so that you can grow your business as you see fit. Our mission is to make technology accessible to owners and operators of all sizes.

Josh

Amazing tool for airbnb

Reviewed on 1/20/2023

Pros

If you're an Airbnb manager and feeling overwhelmed with all the work, I highly recommend giving Jurny a try. As someone who's been using it for a few months now, I can confidently say it's been a complete game-changer for me.One of the things I love most about Jurny is their AI virtual assistant for guest communication. It's like having a personal assistant that can help you handle all the back-and-forth with guests. I was also able to connect my Yale lock, which means a new code for every reservation is generated automatically without me having to lift a finger, which is amazing.

Cons

This software meets my needs very well. I suppose it would be nice if it cost less.

Response from Jurny

Thank you for your review! We are truly humbled by your kind words.

We are glad that Jurny has been able to provide you with a great experience as a host/property manager. We understand it can be overwhelming to manage all the work that comes with it, so it's awesome to hear that our AI - Nia - has been able to help reduce your workload. We are also delighted to hear that you were able to connect your locks to our system.

We appreciate your honest feedback about the cost of our software. Our goal is to make Jurny accessible to all hosts & managers, so we are continuously looking for ways to reduce the price and provide the best value for our customers.

We can't thank you enough for your feedback and for recommending Jurny to other hosts & managers!

Kevin
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Incredibly Easy To Use AI-Based Property Management Software

Reviewed on 1/20/2023

Pros

I have been using Jurny for managing my Airbnb properties for the past few months, and I am extremely impressed with the results. Prior to using Jurny, managing my rentals was a time-consuming and tedious task that took up at least 10 hours of my time each week. But with Jurny's platform, I am now able to connect and integrate all of my different tools and services into a single, cohesive system. This has allowed me to automate most of my processes and has made managing my rentals a breeze.One of the coolest features that I love using is their new AI, Nia. With Nia, I am able to provide guests with personalized, human-like responses to their questions and requests in real-time. This has been a game-changer for me, as it has helped me to improve the guest experience and has reduced the time and effort required to manage my rentals.Overall, I highly recommend Jurny to anyone who manages Airbnb properties. Now, I only need to spend 1 hour per week to manage my Airbnbs, which has allowed me to focus on other tasks and grow my main business.

Cons

No cons, this works great. Everything was easy to set up and use. The team has also been great!

Response from Jurny

Kevin - Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad to hear that you have been able to experience the full potential of Jurny and its AI-based property management software.

We understand how time-consuming managing properties can be, so it's great to hear that our platform has enabled you to automate most of your processes and reduce the amount of time it takes to manage your rentals from 10 hours per week to only 1 hour per week.

We are especially delighted to hear that you have been able to benefit from the features of our AI, Nia. We are thrilled to hear that Jurny has enabled you to focus on other tasks and grow your main business. Thank you for your kind words and for recommending Jurny to other hosts & managers!