FastWRAP

5/5

Nate

Fast Wrap Review

Reviewed on 2020-06-30

Fast wrap is difficult to learn, but I can see myself increasing my productivity significantly once I have learned it. I am glad there is a support number to call. If not for the customer support I would have given up on learning it by now.

Pros

-The ability to get labor and material for specific phases and sections
-After getting your quantities the pricing is extremely fast and easy
-The pie charts are great for labor and material comparisons

Cons

-I feel it is very technical as far as setting up the specs. I have used is for a month and am having a hard time creating new specs without receiving errors.

Bradley

FastWrap Review

Reviewed on 2020-06-30

Overall experience has been great. Before the huge overhaul update of Fastwrap, I was utilizing the old version, which required a USB key at the time, very heavily. And I remembered the frustration of how non-advanced and troublesome the interface was. So many features that are now implemented, would have been time saving back then. But the overall update and continuous ability to make the software better is why I'll continue to use FastWrap.

Pros

What I really like the most about this software is the ability to customize FastWrap to match your companies style of estimating. This feature allows us to enable any person in our office to utilize the software with ease and familiarity. Also, with continuous updates with new features and bug fixes, it's allowed us to maximize the efficiency of the software. The new interface of the software compared to the old, is also a nice touch in rendering a more up to date look and feel.

Cons

There are very few things to dislike about this software. However, there are some minor features, I like to see implemented. One major downside of the use of FastWrap is importing revised drawings. This will tend to get messy and unorganized when revised drawings need to be uploaded multiple times. If there was a way to filter out current sheets with takeoffs only, that'd help out tremendously.

Greg

Time Saver

Reviewed on 2020-07-06

Pros

We love how much time this software saves on when estimating a job. Customer service has been nothing but helpful.

Cons

The lists for when putting in a job are a little limiting but other than that it works for everything we need.

Bryce
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

FastWRAP For Our Canadian Needs

Reviewed on 2020-07-06

Our experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team has been nothing but top notch! Whether a quick question, or a detailed complex fix, we can work with the support team at FastEst and they support our ever-changing needs. We have now created a customized Summary Tab and know that our productivities are in sync - making the comfort to submitting bids easier to manage. A great system which we are excited about using for many years!

Pros

Since we have first started using FastWRAP, the ease of use has been a strong selling feature. It is functional and we have found over the years the Rates of Placement are accurate and the ability to be able to load our local price lists into the program make bids a breeze.

Cons

Currently, we are trying to adapt the program to meet the needs of our Industrial Division. We are confident that we will be successful and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are already receptive to our needs and willing to work with us to make everything right!

John

• Customer Support Software

Quite Possibly the BEST software we've ever used!

Reviewed on 2020-06-30

We are extremely pleased with their customer service and updates to software that added features we brought to their attention that made the product that more effective for our industry.

Pros

Ease of Access. Ease of Use. Accuracy of Take-offs and accessibility of the data that has been taken off. The ability to break out and brake down footages and pricing in a variety of ways to better Man and provide materials for any project and even focus on certain areas of a project if the project maybe phased.

Cons

At present, we have no complaints. Fastest has been extremely attentive to our concerns and comments and have addressed them with improvements and updates.

Mark

FastWRAP

Reviewed on 2020-07-06

Easy integration with great support when needed. We can get thru take-offs very quickly resulting in time saved and more projects bid.

Pros

Great product all around and very user friendly

Cons

None really - exceeded my expectations and they integrate upgrades as needed to continually enhance the program

Chris

Intuitive and Easy to Use - What More Could You Ask For

Reviewed on 2020-07-06

Pros

I love how intuitive the program is. If you think it should do something to make your takeoff easier then there is probably a function there to help you. The cloning, overlay, copy/paste, and undo functions make estimating so much easier.

Cons

Adding pipe sizes or calculations for certain materials can be difficult in the catalog. Tech support is usually on point with helping out on these.

Jeremy

• Customer Support Software

A tremendous asset that should be added to your business

Reviewed on 2020-06-30

I have been able to free up an abundance of time during the day by using the FastWrap program versus the paper method.

Pros

I like the ease of understanding the program and how much time it shaves off of the time it takes to estimate a project.

Cons

It would be nice if there was a timer option to tell how much total time you have invested into bidding a project and also per section.

Jason

mechanical insulation fastwrap

Reviewed on 2020-07-06

overall is great, the money we have saved on plotter paper and ink is huge, I bid upwards of 60 jobs a month.

Pros

The elimination of printing jobs, takes out all of the "by hand" calculations.

Cons

easy to start using, only con was getting used to seeing a full print in small sections at a time.

David

• Customer Support Software

It's Professional. Just Professional.

Reviewed on 2020-06-30

Overall, I am greatly satisfied with this product. I love the customer support that FastWRAP provides and I like how you can do a take-off in multiple screens.

Pros

I like the small nudges to input data ahead of time before starting the take-off. I also really like to ease and speed to which you can create multiple pricing sheets (per floor/system).

Cons

I wish there were more shortcuts to switching back and forth between tools. It would be nice not to have to move the mouse as much.

Ethan

FastEst software

Reviewed on 2020-07-06

Love the product, really easy to bring in our duct and pipe takeoffs and wrap up the insulation in minutes

Pros

I really appreciate the ease of use and the customer support I get. Any time day or night, I can always reach someone to help solve my problems. Not to mention the outstanding offer of support through the COVID-19 pandemic

Cons

I find the Job Assemblies to be a little daunting. That being said this would be a nitpick and is really not an issue

John

Great Software and Great People

Reviewed on 2020-06-30

Pros

-Easy to use once the program is set up.
-Exceptional customer support.
-Flexible. We have easily adapted the software to work beyond insulation.

Cons

-Switching between systems and drawings can be sluggish.

Drew

Sprinkmann Insulation

Reviewed on 2020-06-30

Saves alot of time by not having to price up estimates on long hand sheets.

Pros

Everything is totaled for you, updates are constantly improving software.

Cons

The learning curve for certain things is a little tough.