Synchroteam

Field service management software. Live support. Free trial.

4.5 /5 (50 reviews) Write a Review!
4.5
4.3
4.1
4.3
4.2
Ryan P.

Not great, not terrible

Reviewed on 2017-12-27

Price was the winning factor to why I started using this product. The sales team did a good job of presenting the potential of the product but a poor job of explaining the shortcomings that would become discovered in my first month of using it. Overall I'm not terribly happy with the investment and I won't be using it long-term. Unsure what I will move to going forward.

Pros

The cost isn't terrible for what you can do. There are some interesting features that some might find really useful. It's quite customizable, so if the features are useful the level to which you can get with the tools such as reports can be quite the positive experience.

Cons

Pricing is in euro which makes the fluctuation of costs due to rising/falling dollar rates difficult to anticipate how much is withdrawn each month. I've run into some glitches/issues when setting up reports that don't function as intended. The workflow for setting up very dynamic reports is terrible. The UI feels clunky. Pages don't load live changes made to progression of jobs and there is a lot of work that could have been done better. I feel like I've paid for a platform that was developed in the 1980's and hasn't been updated since. Like it was the beta of someone's project that was never finished, but now is being marketed as a completed product. It feels old, poorly managed, poorly supported, and like there is a general lack of care around what the end product looks like, does, and how it functions.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you for your review Ryan, we appreciate your honest feedback. We apologize for the issues you are facing with reporting and the UI, and would love to get more information on the glitches you are experiencing so that we can resolve them promptly. Please contact our support team (https://www.synchroteam.com/contact.php) so that we can assist in improving the dynamic reporting workflows for Victoria Moss & Gutter. Also check out our latest update, which includes a time tracking module that syncs tasks seamlessly between the mobile application and Synchroteam¿s platform. For more information on the update visit https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/2018/03/08/time-tracking-new-module-synchroteam/

Ben W.

Excellent Software with excellent service

Reviewed on 2019-08-18

Pros

The scheduling, the custom job reports, and the automatic sycn with Zoho.
And - SUPPORT. Any new integration needs support and the Synchroteam support are available immediately.

Cons

It is a bit hard to understand some of the documentation. Took some time to set up a custom job report

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Ben for your excellent review of Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear that you have found our support team useful and take advantage of our around the clock assistance. We are also glad to hear you are taking advantage of the sync with Zoho as well as scheduling and custom job reporting. Thank you for your feedback regarding our documentation, we will forward it to our support team for potential enhancements. Also, be sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations.

Anasthasia W.

Synchroteam is an excellent cloud-based field service management solutio

Reviewed on 2018-05-18

Pros

It offers advance job management so you can mange and find new jobs on the go. Another great feature that we found was that it helps you to fully navigate the current positions of you office and your workers routes. It also tracks your path to help us manage all part movements between depots/warehouses and our vehicle fleet. Set minimum quantity alerts, pricing and track by serial number.

Cons

Their is actually nothing specific synchroteam. When you have crawled through a number of different services you don't find anything specific in this. It is also missing some features, for example can't search by serial number. Custom reports were confusing at first. Their support team was very helpful and we now understand how important and powerful this feature is

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Anasthasia for your review of Synchroteam’s cloud- based field service management solution. We are glad that the Realty Ohio Real Estate team is using our advanced job management features to schedule and track jobs while on the go. We are pleased to hear that Synchroteam has helped manage all moving parts of your business, and that you are taking advantage of our inventory management system to track quantity, pricing, and serial number. We encourage you to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry. Also, please continue to reach out to our support time to help clarify reporting and other workflows- we are happy to help.

William D.

No Support

Reviewed on 2016-07-27

I own a commercial service company in Houston Tx, Like all systems, they have good and bad points because of the fit all type of software. The bad part you have to try the software to see how it works so you tie up hundred of hours inputting your data. Then reality hits when you call support OMG this company support is in Paris France, So it's message them only and wait ! If you call the US support Luis the sales rep answers and his knowledge is limited at best and he only works 8-5 M-F so if you have a problem after hours or weekends your on your own !

Pros

OK fit all field service software at a fair price

Cons

NO SUPPORT ! Take it or leave it attitude - They don't care about improving the software - It's just about the collection of the subscription. in fact, I had a Credit Card fail due to a fraud charge on the card and I get an email my account has been terminated. and they turned it off

Response from Synchroteam

Dear Mr. Davis,

I'm Francois Pichon. co-founder of Synchroteam. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent negative experience with Synchroteam. I don't think our sales representative correctly explained the support options to you. This was a mistake on our part and I'm sincerely sorry.

The support for the US is carried out from our office in Miami, Florida. We offer phone support from 9am to 6pm EST (855) 809-6200 and 24x7 support by email [email protected] or via our ticketing service available at http://support.synchroteam.com.

Outside these hours, support is performed by teams around the world in order to meet the needs of different time zones, and one of those other teams is indeed in Paris, France. My apologies that this situation caused you difficulties.

We are pleased that you decided to be a customer.

Kind regards,

Francois.

Jose luis P.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Quickly resolved my needs and we started to use it directly in our activities

Reviewed on 2018-03-22

Pros

What I liked most was the ease of use and the intuitiveness of the processes. It's easy, it's simple, it's quick to implement and above all the support is very agile and efficient.

Cons

There is no major problem with the use of software and he trusted that the company will improve it with the feedback of the users

Response from Synchroteam

Thanks for your review, Jose. We are glad to hear that BAIRES SAC found Synchroteam easy, simple and quick to implement. We will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our support team! If you would like to refer a friend or partner, we have an affiliate program that may be of interest. (https://www.synchroteam.com/affiliates.php) Thanks again for your review.

• Industry: Facilities Services

worth his money

Reviewed on 2019-02-13

For our small team the software is very good. It gives me the opportunity to better manage our customer service and make the work more transparent to the customer.

Pros

reat flexibility, excellent customer service, value for money compared to other products very good

Cons

Planning a bit awkward, no own mobile solution for the administrator

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you for your feedback on Synchroteam¿s Field Service Management Solution, and find it a great fit for your mobile workforce. We are happy to hear you find our solution as flexible as it is valuable. We are glad our customer service has been able to assist you in resolving issues, and encourage you to reach out to them to help the planning aspects you might be having some trouble with. We recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/), which has tons of tips and best practices for enhancing customer service and making the work even more transparent to the customer.

David T.

We have been very satisfied with the features and functions of Synchroteam.

Reviewed on 2016-03-10

I found Synchroteam when I was interested in automating our service dispatch system. We found Synchroteam to be very user friendly and easy to implement. I was concerned about the time zone difference for customer support but found that they are very responsive. I have been very pleased and recommend Synchroteam.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you for your positive feedback David, we are glad Synchroteam has been a satisfactory solution for automating your service dispatch system. We are pleased to hear that the Advent Automation, Inc. team has found Synchroteam to be user friendly and responsive to jobs in different time zones. Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Petia S.

Easy to learn and use and Affordable.

Reviewed on 2016-03-08

I find Synchroteam easy to use, it suits all of my needs. I like that templates it can be modified to desirable design.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Petia for your positive feedback on Synchroteam¿s usability and affordability. We are pleased to hear the Zenit Services team is utilizing our customizable template feature, and that our solution meets all of your needs. We encourage you to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Mathieu G.

Reviewed on 2017-06-06

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Mathieu for reviewing Synchroteam’s field service management software. We are pleased to know our solution has benefitted the EKO Solutions team. If you haven’t already- make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Joe L.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Initial review

Reviewed on 2019-06-20

Scheduling, dispatching, time tracking. Would like to see the GPS and invoicing modules improved. See cons

Pros

Streamlining of my team's dispatching process

Cons

Lead tech controls time on jobs. Need aux techs to control their own time. i.e. Lead tech gets to job and determines that he needs help, or techs arriving and leaving at different times. Also would like to see better flow between labor hours and invoicing. Labor hours should automatically transferred to the invoice. Also would like to see the GPS module improved to track actual location of techs and "geofencing" where techs would not be able to sign into a job until they are close to the job site

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Joe for your review of Synchroteam's field service management software. We are pleased to know the Urban City Telecom team has been able to streamline their dispatching process, and have benefited from Synchroteam's scheduling and time tracking features. We appreciate your suggestions regarding labor hours transferred to the invoice, as well as geofencing technicians for clock in purposes, and will forward this along to our support team. We encourage you to reach out to our support team to discuss the best way to optimize each technician controlling their own time on the job. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Charles A.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Great custom field reporting capability

Reviewed on 2019-06-28

We have 3 techs in the field doing different job services, this allows me to track customers, log call information, schedule and track all services provided and organize service reports & pictures.

Pros

The custom field reporting is the best feature, it allows me to build reports specific to certain types of jobs and make it pretty easy for my service techs to log the actions and services they completed on each job.

Cons

The mobile app is great for field techs, but there is no mobile admin capability. We are a small service company and i am the admin, but i also am a tech on occasion, and i have to schedule jobs for my tech user and login to the mobile app as the same, but it is pretty difficult to complete admin tasks from the mobile app. I can schedule calls for myself, but i am usually needing to schedule calls for one of our techs.

Response from Synchroteam

Charles, we appreciate your feedback on Synchroteam's field service management software. We are glad to hear the Vail Valley Garage Door technicians have benefitted from our custom field reporting. We are also pleased to hear our mobile workforce solution has allowed you to effectively manage services and activities. Thank you for your feedback regarding mobile admin capabilities, we have forwarded it to our development team to look into potential enhancements. Don't forget to out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Jamie C.

Synchroteam has helped our business grow and become more efficient!

Reviewed on 2018-08-01

Pros

Synchroteam is extremely user friendly. It's easy to set up and edit templates to fit our business. We've been using this software for a little over a year now and it has helped remove multiple steps from the time the customer calls in, getting the information to the technician, and then getting the jobs billed out to the customer. I'm extremely pleased with how much more organized our business is now. Customer service is great too, they are always able to answer questions in an acceptable amount of time.

Cons

We have a couple guys who enter in the service jobs, but also will go out into the field and complete these jobs. They each have to have a separate user account and are therefor charged per account. It is an inconvenience to not be able to do both under the same user account. Hopefully this will become an option in the future. Still a great product, don't let that stop you from giving it a try.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Jamie for reviewing Synchroteam¿s field service management software. We are pleased to know the South Central Irrigation team has found our software easy to use, customizable to your needs, and more efficient! We are glad our customer service team has been able to provide assistance when needed, and will add your request for consolidating accounts for service reps in office and on the road to our potential features list. In the meantime, check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Lucas L.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

How Synchroteam change our lives

Reviewed on 2018-08-31

My Department is totally paperless now! .All our job orders, documentation outbounds and inbounds are in actual time, making us flexible and efficient. This reduces customer assets downtime and decreases the MTTR. Dont work more...Work smart.

Pros

- Simplicity
- Functionality
- Continuous development
- Amazing price!
- Self-serving platform
I investigated 90% of the market on this type of software and Synchrotem is the best at keeping my department running efficiently and paperless.

Cons

I will add some Asset management features like:
- Recording meters readings
- Set up alarms with this readings
- Save under sites the old report on all the mobile engineers' tablets soon these been "validated" on the back office.
- At the moment I can create Customer job report, will be great have one job report for the Customer and another for internal usage where all the information can be seen.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Lucas for your review. We are happy to know Synchroteam¿s field service management solution has been life changing for the M & N Electrical team. We are glad you are taking advantage of paperless invoicing, and that our software has allowed your team to be more flexible and efficient. We appreciate your input on feature requests and look forward to constantly improving our product for our customers. If you haven¿t already, check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

John K.

Overall Good. Nice to see aesthetic and time keeping updates.

Reviewed on 2018-05-14

Pros

1) Reporting options are good. 2) Auto-Refresh is nice. 3) The fact that the mobile app is pretty solid is a win for my group.

Cons

My team services over 1300 conference rooms for one client as Customers in STeam. 1) Would like to have the option to bundle multiple Customers to one Site or Building. Currently a Customer can be assigned to multiple site, which does not help us. If I have to change/edit an address for multiple customers (conference rooms), it has to be done one by one. If multiple customers could be a part of a Building group, then edits, reporting, and more granular reports could be generated. 2) Would like a more robust inventory./asset management area in STeam, to be able to track status changes/dates, add/used/removed dates, etc. 3) Actual GPS map capture looks CRAZY! 4) Currency format creates unnecessary need for edits when exported to excel; have option to export without "USD" .

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you for your review John! We are pleased to hear that Synchroteam¿s reporting, time tracking feature, and mobile app has benefitted the AVI-SPL team. We appreciate your feedback regarding the customer building/ site relationship, as well as enhancing the inventory management, GPS, and currency functionalities. Feel free to reach out to our support team on how to make these current modules work best for your business, and make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Really easy to use - intuitive design. Missing some functionality that would help.

Reviewed on 2018-05-08

Much better scheduling, ease of use. Really easy for all levels within our organization to see and arrange jobs. Doesn't have to take a lot of thought.

Pros

Ease of Use, design, GUI - mobility features.
We really enjoy having the mapping function available, and having technicians with the ability to see what roles & jobs they can perform. Very easy to get the job into the right hands.

Cons

Still designing some functions for it - can't have in-field techs make some of the necessary changes to orders, have to have a dispatcher type role to fulfill it.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you for your honest feedback- we are pleased to hear that the scheduling, mapping, and technician roles are successfully allowing your company to get the job into the right hands. Please reach out to our support team to resolve your issue regarding updates made by in-field technicians. Also, check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Dana elena M.

our team and our clients like the software. it is pretty easy to understand how to use it.

Reviewed on 2016-03-22

easy to use, i would recommend it. i like the fact that it constantly improving. there are few things I'm looking forward to be implemented:

1. service contract with SLA
2. reports on SLA met or not met
3. recurring scheduling which can already be assign to service technician
4. report on activities
5. reports per clients and type of clients
6. every time i revise a report all the previous data related to jobs is not showing in the report.

these is my feedback. from my technicians, their only issue is the synchronizing which can take up to 30 min even with good coverage.

thank you for listening!

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Dana Elena for your feedback! We are pleased to hear the employees and clients of German Imaging Technologies Dubai find Synchroteam¿s software easy to use. We appreciate your requests for enhancements on reporting and synchronizing. Please check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) to see the recent updates we have made to improve scheduling/ time tracking, our new mobile application features that help technicians while on the job, and other important releases. Our support (https://support.synchroteam.com/) is also available to answer any process related questions, issues you may be facing, or other suggestions for improvements!

Steven H.

The support staff is awesome and provides great support as needed. The software is pretty...

Reviewed on 2018-02-13

schedule all my crews keeps track of jobs upcoming and past.

Pros

ease of use and supported with no problems. So far we have been glitch free. The couple of small user type problems The support staff has walked us through them. The pricing structure is very nice. its give and take with service software being you get some advantages with some and less or more with others. Synchroteam is a great software and functions as expected

Cons

cant think of anything, so if i have to pick something it would be the problem we have if i leave the dashboard open too long then try to add a job it allows me to add it but it wont save, kinda waists time, but i have learned to refresh then add jobs.

Response from Synchroteam

Thanks for your review, Steven. We are glad to hear that Heritage Glass & Mirror LLC found Synchroteam our support staff awesome.

Stephen S.

Good Tracker

Reviewed on 2018-09-05

Pros

Very good form customization and tracking ability

Cons

slightly hard to get everything just right

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you for reviewing Synchroteam Stephen- we are glad our field service management solution has been a satisfactory for the Erlanger Hardware team! We are happy to hear that you have found our form customization and tracking features helpful. We understand every business is unique, and encourage you to reach out to our support team (https://support.synchroteam.com/) to see how we can make Synchroteam fit your business model just right. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Rebecca M.

Love it

Reviewed on 2016-03-24

Would like to see email alerts added when an urgent call is entered

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Rebecca for your review! We appreciate your feedback on the email alerts, and are pleased to hear that CML Pizza Inc. loves our field service management solution. Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) to see the recent updates we have made to improve scheduling/ time tracking, our new mobile application features that help technicians while on the job, and other important releases.

Reinoudt V.

Very helpful

Reviewed on 2019-11-05

We helped Future Connections select, implement & migrate to ST from an outdated FMS. It was an easy switch, because FC's processes are well supported by ST. The planning is now more efficient and the efficiency of the field team has also increased significantly. The capability to monitor progress has improved, as has the ability to support last minute changes

Pros

It is simple, crisp & very functional. Well documented and easy to set up. Open and easy to integrate with partners and own applications.

Cons

The color schemes of the planboard could be easier on the eyes.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Reinoudt for reviewing Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear The RMO company has found our FSM easy to set up, use, and integrate with partners and other applications. We are glad to know the Future Connections team has benefited from our solution as well, and that everything from planning to supporting last minute changes has become more efficient. Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations.

Adam B.

Great overall Product

Reviewed on 2020-06-08

Pros

Overall this is a great product to be able to keep our team organized and being able to track existing and past jobs. Job reports are great to be able to go back on jobs and find out what was done and go over site pictures. It's been very helpful with keeping our business as organized as possible which can be a struggle at times

Cons

- The cost is a bit pricey since it's american pricing.
- I wish is would be compatible with Sage 50 as it seems to be with Sage 30 & 100
- I also would like it to be able to GPS locate when the employees start and finish their job so that in the report we'll be able to tell customers that this job was started when we arrived at your house at this GPS location and also it was completed at this time at this same GPS location. If this could be an automatic feature it would be great. This would eliminate debates with customers on how long they were actually on site.

Response from Synchroteam

Adam, we appreciate you taking the time to review Synchroteam's field service management solution, and are pleased to hear you have found our tool very useful for managing your mobile workforce. We are glad you are taking advantage of our job reporting tools, and that Synchroteam has been able to help keep your business organized. We will notify our support team regarding your GPS location automatic feature request, as well as Sage 50. We encourage you to reach out to our support team to assist in advance understanding of our more intricate features and how they can be useful to your business practices. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Benton T.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Used in start up company

Reviewed on 2020-06-24

It is getting the job done.

Pros

The platform works well out of the box. There is a small about of setup to do, but lots of support if you get stuck.

Cons

There are some common features I would expect to see that aren't there, but I've found work-arounds.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Benton for your feedback on Synchroteam's Field Service Management software. We are happy to hear Synchroteam has been able to assist Star Fleet Management and Services during its initial phases of business! We are thrilled to see you are taking advantage of our support, and encourage you to reach out to them for any other features request or questions you might have. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Marco M.
  • Industry: Facilities Services
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Customizable system

Reviewed on 2019-03-01

Synchroteam has been a fundamental tool for our business. It has managed to establish a new working methodology.

Pros

Synchroteam, is a very useful tool for its ease of understanding without the need for specialized training. It can be customized to suit different needs.

Cons

The possibility of doing activities in a massive way is limited to an advanced understanding.

Response from Synchroteam

Marco, we appreciate you taking the time to review Synchroteam¿s field service management solution, and are pleased to hear Sodexo México has found our tool very useful for managing your mobile workforce. We are glad you are taking advantage of our customizable features, and that Synchroteam has become a fundamental part of your business. We encourage you to reach out to our support team to assist in advance understanding of our more intricate features and how they can be useful to your business practices. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

• Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Helpful, but a little underdone

Reviewed on 2018-10-06

Synchroteam was a top contender for our business, but we ultimately went another direction. The price is right for a smaller field service business, and most of what you need is there.

Pros

Many of the core features are extremely helpful for a field service company. Inventory tracking, scheduling, work order management, invoicing, and a field-ready app that help you and your techs stay organized

Cons

Everything feels 80% done. There are lots of bugs and formatting issues that leave an unpolished impression. Also, the mobile app is very limited and doesn’t give techs many options to edit or make changes.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you for your review of Synchroteam¿s field service management solution. We appreciate your positive feedback on our core features, and pleased to hear they meet the needs of a field service company. We apologize that your technicians found our mobile app limiting, and will forward the feature request for editing to our development team. We are constantly trying to improve our product, and will be launching an updated version of the product, which will fix many of the bugs you may have encountered. If you decide to give Synchroteam another chance, our support team is available around the clock to assist with any issues and help design the system to work for you. In the meantime, we recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release best practice recommendations and other helpful tips for your industry.

Tanya M.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Lots of features, lots of quirks

Reviewed on 2019-02-20

Pros

We tried out Synchroteam and committed to purchasing. There are a lot of features making this an excellent tool for a field service company to schedule, invoice, estimate, and keep track of inventory all in one platform.

Cons

After we started to sync our customer database in we noticed everything was entirely wrong. While it does sync with Zoho CRM, it doesn't allow us to field map at all. None of our customers synced properly, and it would've forced us to change the way we work and organize our information to work around the software. That really defeats the purpose. If they improved their native syncing to include field mapping I think it'd be a 100% better.

Response from Emily

Thank you Tanya for your review of Synchroteam’s Mobile Workforce Solution. We are glad to know your company has found our scheduling, invoicing, estimating, and inventory tracking features to be satisfactory for a Field Service team. We apologize for the limitations you faced with the Zoho CRM syncing, and have forwarded it to our support team to look into potential solutions. In the meantime, we recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.