NordLayer

Dynamic network access security for modern workforces.

3.7/5
3.8/5
4.6/5
Customer Support Software
4/5

Mas Idayu
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Remote workstation is great with NordLayer

Reviewed on 2022-08-09

Pros

iPhone, Android, Linux, and Macintosh are all supported devices for this VPN, which allowed me to run the same VPN across all of my gadgets and get an excellent connection. Even during a trial version, NordLayer offers the most reliable IP address selection from various countries.

Cons

Currently, the only details accessible are a detailed description of the remote device's CPU and RAM and its connection time. Counting the time spent on a machine or in a group over a given period is problematic. Last week, it was impossible to identify whose computers had been accessed.

Deborah
  • Industry: Information Services

NordVPN for Protection

Reviewed on 2021-06-10

Pros

I am a personal user of NordVPN. Although my home router provides security, I wanted an additional layer of security for myself and my family. This allows me to feel safer, particularly when we use our smartphones outside of our home Internet connection.

Cons

It's annoying to keep having to connect each time and there is a bit of a slowdown in data on smartphone, but it's a "con" that I will live with in order to have the security I want.

Madhav
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Why NordVPM Teams

Reviewed on 2021-01-21

My overall experience with NordVPN is very good. I use NordVPN whenever I need to change my IP address.

Pros

NordVPN Teams is my favorite VPN because the data security and online privacy feature provided by this VPN is the best.We can change our IP adress and bypass geoblocks easily with Nord VPN. Online gaming experience is best while using NordVPN.

Cons

The internet connection gets reduced to a great amount while using NordVPN.

Response from NordVPN Teams

Hey, Madhav! We appreciate the comment and thanks for the feedback.

Raymond
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

VPN for Everything!

Reviewed on 2021-08-07

Overall, for users that need a VPN for light work free trial can be the best option. However, for anyone that needs a VPN for heavy work, a Subscription is needed. Both of the options are very good.

Pros

This VPN is available on IOS, Android, Windows, and macOS. That help me to install the same VPN with a great connection for all of my devices. Even for a free trial, NordVPN gives the best stable connection for the user from many countries to select as the IP address.

Cons

The free trial only provides several countries that can be select. Sometimes in free trial mode, the speed of connection can be really slow.

Sean

All the best bits of the personal version

Reviewed on 2021-09-10

Pros

Long time user of the personal version of NordVPN. The Teams option provides the best of their service with the focus to make this easy to use for everyone on the team.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. The Canadian shared gateway's IP links back to South Africa... which that's just Microsoft's opinion man.