Tango Card

Rewards that are easy to give and awesome to receive!

4.7/5

Archna
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Best solution to reward our users in multiple ways.

Reviewed on 7/14/2020

We are impressed with the features and services offered by Tango Card. We are using Tango Card to reward our most active and loyal news readers with some eGift Cards that are easy to redeem and use. We are also using Tango Card to reward people for their participation in various surveys, competitions, quizzes etc.
Our users have reported that they are pleased with the eGift Cards they received.

Pros

Tango Card lets us choose eGift Cards from many popular brands very easily. The best thing is we can also let our users choose a gift card of their choice by gifting them a Choice Card. We can give gift cards of any denomination as per our wish. Tango Card delivers the gift cards instantly to the user's email. Tango Card offers eGift cards of popular shopping platforms, restaurants, Cafes etc and it also offers a Debit Card with funds already loaded in it. Users can choose from a Physical Plastic Card or a Virtual Card as per their wish. The plastic card of this Debit Card can be delivered to a users address for a fees of 3$. We also love Tango Card because it gives a detailed procedure on how to redeem a gift card. Tango Card has a professional user interface that is easy to understand and easy to use for new users .

Cons

Tango Card has a few downsides that there is no mobile application for Tango Card where a user can store all the eGift Cards he has ever received, but the website of Tango Card is very good and solves the problem of not having a mobile app.

Marina
  • Industry: Automotive

Ease of use makes it the best.

Reviewed on 6/21/2022

We are big on needing to get customer emails (a requirement from manufacturer) since more accounts and subscriptions of many kinds exist these days. Tango allows us to gather more emails from guests/customers when they know they also get something from the exchange.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. Companies new to offering rewards or using links to give rewards will not be too intimidated with this. We always want to offer a gift/reward to our customers that they actually appreciate and want to use. Gone are the days of excitement getting tumblers and branded hats. A simple link to even a $5-$10 gift card excites more. We get WAY more engagement and participation with Tango than we did with other reward options.

Cons

Would love to see an option for Paypal. I see Paypal as a reward option for some other reward programs, and it is the best way for the recipient to really feel like they are getting cash since they can then deposit it into their bank account.

Renee
  • Industry: Fund-Raising

Tango Review 2019

Reviewed on 7/1/2019

I liked it and we will be using this service again with free incentive program this fall as well

Pros

I liked that it was easy to distribute the free gift card to our groups through email with ease. They simply let us know which card they wanted and we would e-mail it to them.

Cons

That if the customer didn't see or went to spam it was a hassle to get it re issued to them

bridgette

Tango Card makes Rewards Fun

Reviewed on 6/15/2022

Pros

I have used Tango Card for my business for many years. Tango offers many different reward options to many popular stores. As a business owner, I want my customers to know they are appreciated. Tango makes this possible by immediately delivering the reward card via email.

Cons

I cannot find anything wrong with the software.

• Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Preferred For Receiving Giftcards

Reviewed on 5/14/2022

I started using Tango Cards since 2020 when I got a few reward from a company up on till now I still use tango.
Tango makes it easy to receive reward as much as they can.There were times I had issues getting my claim code and when I reported to their customer service,they responded to me in less than 24hours and resolved the issue.I was really impressed

Pros

What I love about Tango Card is the speed at which the customer service responds to issues that I report to them.

Cons

I recently started getting a 404 error whenever I am trying to get my claim code to redeem Giftcard. The customer service representative has been the one sending me the claim code recently. I hope they work on this so that I can get my claim code myself.

Elizabeth Michelle

The Rise of Tango Card Use

Reviewed on 7/4/2022

It has been awesome as it has enabled real-time. employee recognition and hence improved team happiness and motivation levels.

Pros

I like that it provides a variety of gift options.
2. The ability of multinational corporations to use Tango cards to reward their employees with e-gift cards without having to translate them into local financial terms, promoting equity in rewards.
3. It is easy to send and redeem.

Cons

1. There is always a challenge in rewarding employees in growing economies and especially in Africa with Tango Card as its variety is not so helpful to them.

• Industry: Entertainment

The Easy, Quick, and Choice Way to Receive Rewards!

Reviewed on 3/25/2022

My experience with the Tango card started around 1 year ago upon completion and cashing out some of my earned points from an app I use. It was super easy to claim, receive, and spend, even on my initial introduction to the service

Pros

As a mobile app and game enthusiast/referrer, the number #1 way to receive your earned reward just got easier! Easy to use, accepted nearly everywhere online and is a quick process in getting to b your email for you to claim. Updated balances provided, no more wondering or calling a 1-800 number, instead updated balances promptly arrive to your inbox to keep you in the know!

Cons

There's actually nothing negative to speak of based on my experience! Easy to set up and use! It's great!

Happy to Tango with Tango

Reviewed on 7/19/2022

Positive rewarding

Pros

Tango brings good news as rewards, gift cards from the various survey sites I started on while stuck mainly at home during the pandemic. Initially I was not sure what it involved but got gradually familiar with it. Lately learnt it's actually a reward management system. More Tango in my inbox means greater happiness during these tough times.

Cons

It leaves you wondering what it's about. I wish, they could add some information on the interface about it.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Tango Card is great to obtain rewards

Reviewed on 6/14/2022

Pros

Tango is easy to navigate and provides a ton of options for rewards. It is multifunctional and very straightforward to use

Cons

It sometimes sucks to have a limit on obtaining your reward, because you might forget about the reward. You have to stay on top of it!

Joshua
  • Industry: Music

Tango with Tango Card

Reviewed on 8/31/2022

Pros

The reason I like to Tango with Tango Card is that it makes recieving rewards very easy. Whenever I do my tasks I get rewarded with giftcards through Tango Card and it looks very satisfying and is so easy to redeem the cards which is why Tango Card is my number one platform for reciving gift cards

Cons

Since I live in Australia, I would probably say the lack in diversity in the different gift card options is really dissapointing. Still good overall but I wish there were more gift cards to choose from so I could get different rewards

swati

My troubleshooter for E-gift cards

Reviewed on 3/3/2021

It's was really good to use this and I definitely recommend to use this at lest for once as it wouldn't disappoint you if your looking for safe and easy to manage Services.

Pros

It's really safe and secure. Every information that we share are secure and very action that takes place are transparent like we can easy track that exactly from where we are receiving the incentives .Moreover it provides really good customer care services you hardy have to wait a few minutes for any of their staff to attain your complain. You don't have to scroll a lot to complete the verifications and other necessary actions it can be done with few clicks.

Cons

So far I have not encountered any major draw backs except for some minor ones like Prepaid debit cards are hard to redeem and limitations on some free Gift Cards.

• Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

‘Convenient reward offer scheme’

Reviewed on 5/25/2019

Tango is credible and fast. They relieve us of going through various formalities. My opinion is if Tango can find a way to allow the receiver to transfer the value in the giftcard to Payment sites such as Paypal, Payoneer etc, then the awardee have the option to get the cash value. That option will delight freelancers who does some services for a fee for international online portals. I would highly recommend Tango as a good choice when it comes to reward your customers.

Pros

When the need to reward customers for various reasons arises, Tango has emerged as a reliable, credible gift card service provider. The reason to reward a customer is multiple. It could be genuinely to show appreciation for a customer of his benefit for an organization or it could be to reward a customer for the services he rendered but when due to lack of provision to make a direct payment, organizations use this method of offering a gift card. Whatever requirement may it be, leave it to tango and the rest is assured. Tango gives the freedom for the receiver to select from a variety of redeem options such as amazon, visa debit card etc. which are internationally accepted transaction methods. These cards can be raised for even a few dollars going upto 1000 dollars.
The awardee needs to make purchases using the said card. This method is simply and expeditiously done. While the virtual card can be utilized for online transactions, the physical card can be used at POS. However, they will charge approximately us$ 3 for the physical card and postage.

Cons

These cards cannot be used to withdraw cash or transfer cash for certain online payment portals such as Paypal.

Tonya

I love Tango!!! &$$$&

Reviewed on 8/31/2021

I love it! I generally use Tango when I have won free gift cards for taking surveys on sites like Crowdtap and for scanning my reciepts for Fetch rewards app.

Pros

I LOVE how easy Tango is to use!!! Their codes are super easy to redeem! I love getting emails in my inbox ANY TIME they’re from Tango, It's always a E-gift card with a code I can redeem instantly for money on my favorite shopping sites! U should definitely get ur rewards from Tango! They are fast and efficient at getting your reward to you pronto!!

Cons

I haven’t experienced any issues with Tango, it’s always easy to redeem my rewards gift cards. I absolutely LOVE Tango!

Sanober
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great and Simple Way to Transfer Money

Reviewed on 12/19/2020

Its a nice,convenient and a hassle free way to transfer money and gift to others, but they need to go for mass marketing for creating more awareness So it should be except able every where.

Pros

Its user friendly any one can use it with no time.Actually its works as a Visa Card for any client for any customer with the given details.
Best part you client can use it even if they do not have an Bank Account.They can use it to purchase any thing as they use credit cards.
Fast ,simple and convenient as the need of time

Cons

Not as such but some websites and places where it is not acceptable.
more marketing and public aware is needed.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Best Gift Card Service and Very easy to use

Reviewed on 2/16/2019

My overall experience was very good with tango service . its very helping for a marketing , ecommerce company . Where we need to send rewards sometime to motivate customers . sometime to onboard the customer . very helpful even organization wants to give gift to their employees on occasional basis .It is best tool for marketing ecommerce companies to onboard the customer and to improve the business

Pros

Tango card is using in my organization for marketing purpose . and to server occasional gift card to employees . it is great time saver .
In the past it was difficult in our organization to deliver physical gift card to all employees and keeping track of this .This process was very cumbersome and difficult. I just need to submit an excel file to their team rest thing they take care themselves. best customer support from tango card.
By using this we don't need to worry about currency conversion and all. they provide support on global level we can use there card anywhere as a gift card. I am very happy with there service.

Cons

Nothing to complain or disliking for tango card.it is awesome to use.

Lauren

• Customer Support Software

Tango Card is the best way to reward someone with something you know they will want!

Reviewed on 5/8/2018

Pros

This company is awesome! It's a free service where you can send someone a gift card for a specified amount. The BEST part about this service is that the person receiving the gift card can pick from 100+ gift cards. No need to worry about buying someone a gift card they'll never use, because they get to pick it. You can also pick any monetary amount to put on the card. Everyone who my company has sent it to has loved it! From internal employee rewarding to customer referrals, this is the tool you want.

Cons

One slight inconvenience of this tool is how you submit your order. You have to put the information in an excel spreadsheet and upload that spreadsheet to an online folder. I'd like to see Tango Card eventually have their own program where I can just log in, plug in the information, and my order is done. Rather than saving all these excel files and remembering where to upload them. But other than that, I can't complain! ALSO, I've had some of the recipients of the gift card think they didn't receive their gift card email, but it was actually in their junk/spam folders. Now I always tell people to check their junk/spam for their gift card email.

Ajmal

Best way to reward

Reviewed on 11/26/2019

I found it very much cooperative and easy to use for the e-gift cards and rewards.

Pros

The E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives by Tango Card is the best service for organizations and their clients to move on digital rewards and shopping. It helps me to get and spend my rewards and incentives on the internet.

Cons

with E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives you cannot get any reward as cash and some best market places are available where you can spend the amount.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Incentives that actually pay, Now encash them anywhere!

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

I love using Tango Cards, once I was having a trouble viewing my card but the tech support quickly resolved the issue for me.

Pros

The ease of use. I really liked how I could quickly encash my rewards into a Mastercard. This card works at all online shopping platforms like Amazon, AliExpress. Now I can actually buy items off my wishlist with my rewards. I am really happy with Tango :)

Cons

Nothing, it is very easy to use and helps you encash the rewards anywhere you would like to. If you would like a physical card, you can get it at a nominal cost

Kedar Mendhurwar
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Tango giftcard

Reviewed on 11/4/2020

The experience has been phenomenal.

Pros

I am a user/ recipient of Tango E-Gift Card opportunities which are periodically given in my organization. The gift card is unlike other providers as it can be used anywhere for anything. The customer support is very fast and friendly.

Cons

There are some providers who dont accept the card but its rare.

• Used for 1+ year

Tango is beautiful

Reviewed on 3/13/2020

We give out lots of gift cards at work. This has become an easy way to not constantly go from store to store to get enough gift cards. It's also nice sending cards electronically to those that aren't at the office. And on top of that, it just looks aesthetically pleasing.

Pros

It is so easy to use. It looks nice and people don't get confused when getting a gift card. Being able to do bulk gift cards is one of my favorite features.

Cons

We had issues with integrating it with salesforce. The customer service was a little difficult to work with when we had that issue.

Yanelly

• Customer Support Software

Is an honest company that offers a wide variety of options to redeem your cards

Reviewed on 3/20/2018

Tango card allows you to exchange your cards for a variety of options from other companies that are very popular

Pros

Is a method that allows you to receive or redeem digital rewards, as well as buy gift cards, the advantage is that tango card offers a wide variety of options for companies to redeem your cards and save time, tango card is an honest company and I recommend it aply.

Cons

I have never really had a mishap with tango card, for me it is an excellent method of payment of which I have no complaints

Romesh
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Review on Tango Card - 2021 Update

Reviewed on 5/10/2021

My organization was looking for a e-gift card system to implement to fulfill various customer requirements and Tango Cards was the one stop solution that could address the requirements. I give 8.5/10 for Tango Cards with recommendation.

Pros

Tango card is one of the leading gift card system that comes with high level of security features mainly PCI-DSS v3.2 as well as ISO. This gives the customers the confident about the security infrastructure that is in place.

Cons

Due to the extensive security measures in place, the initial API configuration of Tango Cards is bit complicated.

Sophie
  • Industry: Computer Games
  • Used for 2+ years

Tango Card makes gifting easy :)

Reviewed on 3/3/2020

We've had a much easier time distributing rewards with this service!

Pros

Tango Card has been the best way we've discovered to distribute gift cards for incentives and giveaways, by far.

Cons

Implementation could have been more simple, and I believe that is the only major complaint I have with the service.

Dana
  • Industry: Market Research Software
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Our B2B research respondents love Tango Card eGift cards!

Reviewed on 1/25/2022

Never have a problem with Tango Card, and our survey respondents like the ability to redeem a gift card of their choice.

Pros

Huge variety of merchant partners (including Amazon) for redeeming gift cards.

Cons

Preparing the batch file for uploading, although Tango Cards makes this a little easier by providing the template and the example data fields.

Abel

The best way to send and gift a reward link!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2019

Wonderful experience which gifted me joy.
It has been used to send many reward links as gifts as well as I have received a couple myself. I intend to keep using it for all of my needs

Pros

It is just a great, safe and reliable way to receive a gift. It can be linked to a digital wallet and can be easily accessible. Just an amazing tool which is very easy to use and gives amazing gift cards.

Cons

The options to which the tango card can be used is limited. It is supported in international card accepted like Amazon, flipkart, etc. But it cannot be used in many other common merchanta