Tango

Rewards that are easy to give and awesome to receive!

4.8/5
4.7/5
4.7/5
Customer Support Software
4.6/5

Zamruddin
Zamruddin
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great service for creating royal customer

Reviewed on 2023-03-03

Overall, I would highly recommend Tango Card to anyone in need of a flexible and efficient rewards and incentives platform. With its wide range of reward options, user-friendly interface, and comprehensive API, Tango Card is an excellent solution for businesses and individuals alike.

Pros

Tango Card is a platform that offers digital rewards and incentives to individuals and businesses. I believe Tango Card is an excellent solution for anyone who needs to distribute prizes, incentives, or gifts flexibly and efficiently.One of the things that I appreciate about Tango Card is the variety of reward options available. With over 350 reward options, including popular brands like Amazon, Target, and Starbucks, there is something for everyone. Additionally, Tango Card offers the option to donate rewards to charities, which is a great way to give back while incentivizing others.Another aspect of Tango Card that I find appealing is its user-friendly interface. The platform is easy to navigate, and redeeming rewards is straightforward. Additionally, the ability to customize reward emails and landing pages with a company's branding is a nice touch that adds a personal touch to the reward experience. Furthermore, Tango Card offers a comprehensive API that allows businesses to integrate rewards into their systems, making automating the reward distribution process easy. The platform also offers reporting and analytics tools that provide insights into reward redemption and usage, allowing businesses to track the success of their reward programs.

Cons

One potential drawback of the Tango Card is its fees, which can add up depending on the rewards distributed. However, the platform does offer volume discounts for larger orders, which can help mitigate this cost.

Raine Leonard
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Tango Review

Reviewed on 2023-12-05

Pros

The thing that I really love about Tango is the rewards.

Cons

The least thing that I like about Tango is sometimes the delay.

Renee
  • Industry: Fund-Raising

Tango Review 2019

Reviewed on 2019-07-01

I liked it and we will be using this service again with free incentive program this fall as well

Pros

I liked that it was easy to distribute the free gift card to our groups through email with ease. They simply let us know which card they wanted and we would e-mail it to them.

Cons

That if the customer didn't see or went to spam it was a hassle to get it re issued to them

Aljean
  • Industry: Civil Engineering
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Better Perspective

Reviewed on 2023-07-29

Im happy and glad to encounter this tango.

Im happy and glad to encounter this tango.

Pros

The products are really good and amazing.

Cons

It is very difficult to deal with their stuffs.

RAYNA

TANGO IS TOP OF THE LINE!

Reviewed on 2023-12-02

Pros

I love how tango is convenient, fast and easy to use.

Cons

I cant say that i dislike anything about tango so far; I've had nothing but a good experience.

selen

Collabration with Captera Help Me a lot

Reviewed on 2023-09-07

Pros

Tango provides the Captera promotion quickly.

Cons

I cannot show a cons for this application.

Mark

Rewards management

Reviewed on 2023-11-23

this a great way to manage a employee recognition program.

this a great way to manage a employee recognition program.

Pros

A seemless system for employee recognition programs

Cons

can be impersonable as it removes the employer out of the program as it is all automated.

Harun
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Ideal for loyalty programs and gift cards

Reviewed on 2023-09-05

I can easily convert my gift cards earned from loyalty programs.

I can easily convert my gift cards earned from loyalty programs.

Pros

It makes it easy to convert gift cards and money from other apps. It is very important that it is available in every country.

Cons

I am unable to redeem or transfer small amounts of some gift cards, this feature needs to be supported or improved.

Melissa
  • Industry: Legal Services

Tango Cards for customers

Reviewed on 2023-11-21

Pros

I like how I can send a customer a tango card for a gift or services online

Cons

Nothing. I think Tango Card is super easy and convenient

Emre
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

It is useful for our company's loyalty program.

Reviewed on 2023-09-09

Pros

Tango is very high quality and transparent when it comes to gift cards and loyalty campaigns. We can even create a loyalty program for our company.

Cons

Although there are setbacks in resolving customer relations, we try to get things done thanks to its convenient and easy interface.

Christopher

Extends our Preferred Patron Loyalty Solution with Digital Rewards

Reviewed on 2021-05-04

Having Tango Card as an integrated solution into our Preferred Patron Loyalty platform has been a tremendous value-add for our small, medium and large merchants who subscribe to our loyalty program. Any business looking to use Tango Cards as reward or employee incentives can now take full advantage of enhanced loyalty marketing, complete with email and sms, to enhance their ROI amd better manage the awarding of Tango Cards to their employees or customers.

Pros

Their API made it possible to seamlessly integrate a vast library of digital rewards directly into our Preferred Patron Customer Loyalty platform. Our participating merchants may now include a rewards catalog that contains gift cards to popular businesses in their area. Having digital rewards available means consumers may choose to trade-in their points for these e-gift cards, directly from their member portal on their mobile devices!

Cons

The process for funding merchant accounts could use improvement.

Archna
Archna
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Best solution to reward our users in multiple ways.

Reviewed on 2020-07-14

We are impressed with the features and services offered by Tango Card. We are using Tango Card to reward our most active and loyal news readers with some eGift Cards that are easy to redeem and use. We are also using Tango Card to reward people for their participation in various surveys, competitions, quizzes etc.
Our users have reported that they are pleased with the eGift Cards they received.

Pros

Tango Card lets us choose eGift Cards from many popular brands very easily. The best thing is we can also let our users choose a gift card of their choice by gifting them a Choice Card. We can give gift cards of any denomination as per our wish. Tango Card delivers the gift cards instantly to the user's email. Tango Card offers eGift cards of popular shopping platforms, restaurants, Cafes etc and it also offers a Debit Card with funds already loaded in it. Users can choose from a Physical Plastic Card or a Virtual Card as per their wish. The plastic card of this Debit Card can be delivered to a users address for a fees of 3$. We also love Tango Card because it gives a detailed procedure on how to redeem a gift card. Tango Card has a professional user interface that is easy to understand and easy to use for new users .

Cons

Tango Card has a few downsides that there is no mobile application for Tango Card where a user can store all the eGift Cards he has ever received, but the website of Tango Card is very good and solves the problem of not having a mobile app.

• Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

‘Convenient reward offer scheme’

Reviewed on 2019-05-25

Tango is credible and fast. They relieve us of going through various formalities. My opinion is if Tango can find a way to allow the receiver to transfer the value in the giftcard to Payment sites such as Paypal, Payoneer etc, then the awardee have the option to get the cash value. That option will delight freelancers who does some services for a fee for international online portals. I would highly recommend Tango as a good choice when it comes to reward your customers.

Pros

When the need to reward customers for various reasons arises, Tango has emerged as a reliable, credible gift card service provider. The reason to reward a customer is multiple. It could be genuinely to show appreciation for a customer of his benefit for an organization or it could be to reward a customer for the services he rendered but when due to lack of provision to make a direct payment, organizations use this method of offering a gift card. Whatever requirement may it be, leave it to tango and the rest is assured. Tango gives the freedom for the receiver to select from a variety of redeem options such as amazon, visa debit card etc. which are internationally accepted transaction methods. These cards can be raised for even a few dollars going upto 1000 dollars.
The awardee needs to make purchases using the said card. This method is simply and expeditiously done. While the virtual card can be utilized for online transactions, the physical card can be used at POS. However, they will charge approximately us$ 3 for the physical card and postage.

Cons

These cards cannot be used to withdraw cash or transfer cash for certain online payment portals such as Paypal.

Pragya
Pragya

E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives - Review 2021

Reviewed on 2021-02-01

A problem-free approach to gift other people and employees. Easy interface and quality customer support. Great for businesses in developed countries.

Pros

1)The store and brand option on E gift cards and Incentives.
2)You get a Free Demo Service.
3)Hassle-free way of gifting employees.
Feels good to get rewarded and to gift others.
4)It's a web-based saas platform, works similarly across all devices and operating systems.
5)Training is provided in person, through webinars and documentation.
6) The customer service support is very great.

Cons

1)Limited options in developing countries to claim the reward.
2)Need to be marketed more.

Ashley

Tango Card - Amazing Partnership

Reviewed on 2023-02-16

It has been amazing. I have a close bond with the team and would highly refer them to any business, colleague or friend.

Pros

Ease of use, excellent communication with the Tango team, great feedback from customer experience, amazing technology and delivery of product.

Cons

They could always use more GC options, but they have an awesome selection and wide opportunity for those who select between the options.

Dipik
  • Industry: Hospitality

Easy to Use, Effective Solution

Reviewed on 2023-02-07

We wanted to provide broad appeal, easy to fulfill incentives for customers. We chose Tango Card 5 years ago and are going strong.

Pros

Very easy to use for both ordering/distribution and usage by the end user. Support is great whenever we have any questions.

Cons

We have had no issues at all using Tango Card. We have distributed thousands of gift cards and have had zero issues.

Amalia
  • Industry: Executive Office

• Customer Support Software

Critical to our organization and mission

Reviewed on 2023-02-07

We LOVE Tango and do not see us functioning without them. We also have a fantastic account manager who is always responsibe.

Pros

Tango has allowed us to scale to over 500+ dinners a week on our platform without having to scale our staff which would not have been possible before. It has allowed us to function faster and more efficiently, with a better experience for our users.

Cons

Some kinks with Salesforce integration at the beginning but now runs smoothly.

Linda
Linda
  • Used for 2+ years

Tango Me this!

Reviewed on 2019-02-26

My overall experience has been great. I've used Tango from multiple companies or people. The redemption process is quick and easy.

Pros

I like it when many companies utilize Tango as an option to pay their users from gifts to payment for work. The emails sent out explains the easy steps in how to redeem your card. They also allow you to choose from multiple gift cards which makes the experience great. I've always received all communication quick and never had to use customer service for anything. I've been using Tango for over 4+ years and always enjoy using them.

Cons

I get sent many tango cards from different companies. I struggled in how to figure out how to stack the amount all in one lump sum vs $5 here or $40 there/

Hilary
  • Industry: Research

• Customer Support Software

Excellent low cost software to send e-gift cards

Excellent. Highly recommend

Excellent. Highly recommend

Pros

Customizable dollar amounts and real time tracking. Exceptional customer service

Cons

Initial limits to how much can be transferred in, but customer service works with you

Audie Art

Tango Review

Reviewed on 2023-03-30

Overall, my experience is great. They just need a little improvement on customer services.

Pros

I like how fast and easy you can claim your giftcards. You also have a choice on what gift cards you want and if you encounter problem you can browse on their site for some help.

Cons

One thing i really don't like is that i don't get to talk to an actual person whenever i needed help. I can only talk with a bot and or they will contact me through email or call which may take time for an urgent problem.

Kelly
  • Industry: Government Administration

• Customer Support Software

Microsoft Word is amazing and so simple to use!

Reviewed on 2019-07-08

Pros

This program is so simple to use. I use Microsoft Word everyday because of how easy it is to use and navigate.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about Word. It is so simple and easy to use.

Leighann
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Wow

Reviewed on 2021-08-29

Pros

Cheapest way to get items online and very good gifts to give to team for their achievements

Cons

N/a

Ferhat

Excellence

Reviewed on 2020-05-16

Pros

Very quick processes time, easy to apply your acount

Cons

Two to three steps required to apply your account

Ajmal
Ajmal

Best way to reward

Reviewed on 2019-11-26

I found it very much cooperative and easy to use for the e-gift cards and rewards.

Pros

The E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives by Tango Card is the best service for organizations and their clients to move on digital rewards and shopping. It helps me to get and spend my rewards and incentives on the internet.

Cons

with E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives you cannot get any reward as cash and some best market places are available where you can spend the amount.

Tiffany
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

Its a great way to reward!

Reviewed on 2023-02-07

The overall experience of Tango is priceless. Really enjoy the way to give our clients and customers a very simple way to reward them.

Pros

What I enjoy most is the simplicity of it. Even my grandmother can use it.

Cons

The only con about using it is the uploading option which is really not a con. With everything else being so simple that option should be a little more customizable.