Idiomatic

Use data to turn feedback into features with confidence.

4.4/5
4.4/5
4.7/5
Customer Support Software
4.9/5

16 Software options

Liis S.

• Customer Support Software

Idiomatic is a great partner

Reviewed on 2021-11-05

Idiomatic does support contacts analysis really really well and they are an amazing partner to work with if this is an area you want to invest in!

Pros

Idiomatic is a great partner to work with. They are very responsive and accommodating and always such a joy to work with.

Their product is geared towards customer support use cases, which we love! It has drastically changed how we report on contact drivers and share the voice of the customer insights with the rest of the organization. It is not only real-time but requires many times less effort than we ever imagined is possible.

Cons

Other competitors in the market are pushing ahead faster with new features and integrations. I wish there were more new developments/ features coming up faster to get to parity with what others are doing, like integrations with analytics software and key phrases highlights within different categories.

Larry F.

Idiomatic Review

Reviewed on 2021-11-02

It's been great. I've found nuggets of feedback that I've previously missed, or forgot about. I can easily gather information for key stakeholders without hours of manual effort by utilizing dashboards and their instantly responsive reporting capabilities.

Pros

Set up was easy and the Idiomatic team is really here to help. They field all of my questions and are clearly trying to ensure my success in utilizing their product.

Otherwise, the product is easy to understand and adapt.

Cons

We have multiple sources for information being pushed in to Idiomatic, which means I can slice and dice each source, but I cannot view feedback across all sources in one dashboard. For example, I can see what topics are driving detractors, but I can't easily cross-reference that against what topics are driving support tickets, or negative reviews. A single space, which aggregates a "Top 10" across the different sources is a glaring need.

Beyond that, being able to save links to dashboards with a customizable trailing timeframe (e.g. last 30 days, 13 weeks, or 3 months) would be nice.

Courtney H.

Idiomatic for product insights

Reviewed on 2021-11-05

Pros

I loved how easy it was to get at a glance insights about the user experience with a particular feature or product. I was able to discern pretty quickly if there were pain points or gaps in the UX from using Idiomatic. Apart from that the team was very responsive to feedback and issues

Cons

I'd love to have the dashboards be more customizable.

Rodion G.

• Customer Support Software

Great flexible ML categorization tool for text and a super reliable SaaS partner

Reviewed on 2021-11-12

I have had a great overall experience with Idiomatic, both as a product and service provider. The Idiomatic team is highly responsive, great at internalizing our use-cases, and always available to provide support. They are truly partners when it comes to our needs and wants.

Pros

Idiomatic allowed us to scale up our issue classification and introduce smarter routing and categorization into our support workflows. Additionally, Idiomatic integrates really well into various parts of our tech stack, which lets us leverage its output beyond just the Idiomatic interface and has been a value-add in routing within our CMS and allowed us to have user-facing surveys that we wouldn't be able to support with just human eval

Cons

It's not a big problem, but I'd love for more user-level configuration options. We currently have to go through the Idiomatic team for a lot of things but given how great the team is to work with, it's not really a pain point. I could also understand that it helps Idiomatic maintain a level of service provision they're comfortable with, but I generally love being able to do self-serve things so it's my only call out.

Ciara C.

Idiomatic Review

Reviewed on 2021-11-05

I really enjoyed the experience of working with Idiomatic - it really served us in terms of identifying issues in particular spikes in volume (although these were often too late!) I also appreciated all the help we got from our CSM [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - she was always willing to work with us on workaround for things that may not be possible, build ad hoc filters for us and had a great knowledge of our product as a whole!

Pros

Very intuitive user interface - was easy to see, navigate and locate data that we embedded

Cons

I found that the overall experience with the platform was positive, however there was often instances where there were promises of new products that were on the product roadmap that we would rarely see come to fruition. It was a small thing , but important for us to visualise the data correctly but the ability to not be able to customise colours / formatting of graphs was something I would like liked to see. In addition .
I think also being able to modify and edit graphs to add in trend graphs - multiple data points in one graph would be useful to visualise trends

Response from Idiomatic

Hi Ciara. Thank you for your honest feedback. We have been a bootstrapped company for a long time so haven't had as many resources to iterate. However, our recent funding allows us to hire a first marketing hire on the team (TMI?)

Idiomatic for Issue-based Ticket Routing ­čĹŹ

Reviewed on 2021-11-08

Pros

Idiomatic's team guided us very well through the onboarding process, and they have continued to do so for each new team we onboard to the tool. Their customer success / support team has been amazing and it's clear that Idiomatic is truly invested in our partnership.

Cons

Language detection is a feature we need that Idiomatic doesn't provide, at least not as a value sent back to Zendesk tickets.

Response from Idiomatic

Thank you so much for your review. We are working on being more flexible on what we can push back to the helpdesk in terms of language so totally hear you on adding that to the roadmap.

Ethel jean S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Idiomatic

Reviewed on 2021-11-05

Limited survey and tickets.

Pros

Web-based, no installation needed so long as connected to VPN

Cons

Reporting is delayed. We need fresh daily data as much as possible

Lili O.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

CX Data

Reviewed on 2021-11-04

Overall usage helps to find trends, and understand the critical customer complaints

Pros

Custom Filters for different data is helpful.

Cons

Lack of graphics, can't pull charts to PowerPoint, it usually a screenshot.

Jon A.

• Customer Support Software

Great product, extreme time saver!

Reviewed on 2021-11-01

The Idiomatic team was extremely helpful and prepared throughout the initial set-up with my team's Zendesk data. The product itself is amazing. It saves me so much manual work and allows me to immediately address issues instead of gathering evidence. Being able to track issues using tags makes things so much better too. Overall, the team and the dashboard provide great real-time, high level overviews of what the team is experiencing and is incredibly easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use and saves so much manual work.

Cons

Private channel for Slack real time notifications takes too much work to integrate. Settled for general Slack channel with other team notifications.

Greg D.
  • Industry: Sports

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for analyzing and categorizing support tickets

Reviewed on 2021-11-02

Pros

The automated AI tracking and categorization of support tickets makes it invaluable for reporting purposes. It also allows you to more easily route specific issues to your specialized reps. Their AI will also translate and categorize tickets in other languages which has been helpful for our Japanese reps.

Cons

This tool tracks new email inquiries only, no follow on inquiries in the same ticket, or phone calls.

Emily K.

• Customer Support Software

A great starter tool to understand your customer data.

Reviewed on 2021-11-11

Pros

Idiomatic was a great tool to really help us understand out customer data. We were able to work closely with the team to add new things and get what we wanted out of the platform.

Cons

Sentiment analysis, I would have loved this to be done at first touch and then at the end of a ticket's journey.

Priscilla F.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

• Customer Support Software

Makes Finding Information Way Easier!

Reviewed on 2021-11-11

I'm able to locate the necessary information I need by date or key words. It's a positive experience thus far.

Pros

I'd never used a software that was similar to this, but it was fairly easy to learn how to use.

Cons

It's easy to browse and filter information by what you're searching for.

Luke E.
  • Industry: Publishing

• Customer Support Software

Idiomatic is a great product with excellent account management and customer success teams

Reviewed on 2021-11-04

Our entire team has access to the data that we're getting from our customers in a very accessible and customizable dashboard.

Pros

Idiomatic makes it easy for our team and our entire company to segment and analyze customer issues. Everyone at Medium is encouraged to log in with SSO and look at what our users are contacting us about. It's also easy to create reports and decks for presentations and to see how trends change over time. The Idiomatic Customer Success Team is also very helpful and always available when needed. They also send a weekly email to the whole company highlighting issues that we customize together.

Cons

There's nothing about Idiomatic that I can identify as areas for improvement at this time.

Response from Idiomatic

Thanks so much Luke. We've really enjoyed working with you through the years and I hope you can see some of our great new features coming out soon that blow you away!

Austin A.

• Customer Support Software

Hands on team works to meet your needs

Reviewed on 2021-11-03

I've enjoyed working with Idiomatic and our support team. Very accommodating and patient when requests are made and have helped us monitor key initiatives well.

Pros

Takes a lot of manual work away from previous insight finding processes. Handles organization and helps you expand on that organization with grouping/filters.

Cons

Rather specific to our set up, but I wish sample size of ticket content could be customized such as if there are 50 contacts, let me see all of them vs. sample sets of 10 or 20.

Padma P.

Text Analytical tools

Reviewed on 2021-11-08

Pros

Dashboard and day by day segmentation is easy for customer insights and reports

Cons

Unable to export tickets from ZN easily, tags

Response from Idiomatic

Hi Padma, thanks for the review! If you contact us we can talk about what kind of exports you need. We do support regular exports of tickets from ZD but maybe there is some specific use case that we don't satisfy yet?

Desiree G.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

CX review- desiree garcia

Reviewed on 2021-11-11

Pros

It's easy to navigate and pulls up helpful data!

Cons

Nothing to add here, the software works good for me so fAR!